PDA

View Full Version : US declares 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata

Ülev
12-29-2016, 07:06 PM
Washington said that it would also deny Russian personnel access to two recreational compounds in the United States owned by the Russian Government

WASHINGTON, December 29. /TASS/. Washington expelled 35 Russian diplomats from Washington and San Francisco, the US Department of State said in an official statement Thursday.

Washington also informed the Russian government that it would deny Russian personnel access to two recreational compounds in the United States owned by the Russian Government.

An anonymous US official told Reuters the diplomats were given 72 hours to leave.

The Russian embassy in the US was not immediately available for a comment.

More:
http://tass.com/politics/923377

Mraz
12-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Obama is making sure that Tramp will look like Putin's bitch, the next months will be funny :D

Jehan
12-29-2016, 07:11 PM
Is it retaliation Obama promise for the hack during the election? I was expecting something else :rolleyes:

I don't get the interest of expulsing diplomats. It don't really hurt the other countries. That's even bad because whoses diplomats are using money in USA, they eat in restaurants, rent fancy flats...

Profileid
12-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Obama is making sure that Tramp will look like Putin's bitch, the next months will be funny :D

I'm worried tbh
Trump is far too susceptible to flattery to be a good pres.

glass
12-29-2016, 07:14 PM
IS this joke or something? So Russia will kick out 35 muricans and what is next?:picard1:
Putin should havea good laugh at this retaliation:picard2:

KMack
12-29-2016, 07:15 PM
Is it retaliation Obama promise for the hack during the election? I was expecting something else :rolleyes:

I don't get the interest of expulsing diplomats. It don't really hurt the other countries. That's even bad because whoses diplomats are using money in USA, they eat in restaurants, rent fancy flats...

Yes it is supposed to be for that. I think Russia has been punking around some USA diplomats for some time now.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
12-29-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm worried tbh
Trump is far too susceptible to flattery to be a good pres.

Are you literally shaking?

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-29-2016, 07:17 PM
An Obama bitch move in his last few days in hisfailed presidency.

The Destroyer
12-29-2016, 07:17 PM

You don't have to make sure something looks like something if it already is like that.

Era
12-29-2016, 07:18 PM

lol, do you really think that matters for the US.

If they are expelled it means they engaged in anti American activities, spies probably.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-29-2016, 07:19 PM
Yes it is supposed to be for that. I think Russia has been punking around some USA diplomats for some time now.

But Obama waits until now to get tough.

12-29-2016, 07:19 PM
You don't have to make sure something looks like something if it already is like that.

Sing me the song of the Butthurt

12-29-2016, 07:20 PM
But Obama waits until now to get tough.

I wonder why?

Mraz
12-29-2016, 07:24 PM

Yes but if you succeed to make de facto US-Russian relations very shitty, Tramp will be in front of a done deal and won't be able to be Putin's friend nor implement his strategy.
Obama can leave his office with a nice "gift" for the following administration.

12-29-2016, 07:26 PM
Yes but if you succeed to make de facto US-Russian relations very shitty, Tramp will be in front of a done deal and won't be able to be Putin's friend nor implement his strategy.

Trump doesn't want to do that anyway, he just respects Putin's strength and doesn't want war with him.

He isn't his best buddy.

You're just butthurt and it's obviously due to ethnic tension. Your hatred for Serbs extends to Russians and you don't like Trump because he doesn't want all-out war with Russia.

The Destroyer
12-29-2016, 07:26 PM

I'd love that, but I don't think he will do it for some reason. I think he's too much of a coward to start a political offensive against Russia.

Mraz
12-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Trump doesn't want to do that anyway, he just respects Putin's strength and doesn't want war with him.

He isn't his best buddy.

You're just butthurt and it's obviously due to ethnic tension. Your hatred for Serbs extends to Russians and you don't like Trump because he doesn't want all-out war with Russia.

I don't hate Serbs you trannie.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Waiting for Trump reaction, I'm willing to bet my money he would condemn Obama move against his buddies.

12-29-2016, 07:29 PM
I don't hate Serbs you trannie.

Why do you want war with Russia?

Mraz
12-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Why do you want war with Russia?

I don't, ask your deep State why they want or need wars.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-29-2016, 07:35 PM
lol, do you really think that matters for the US.

If they are expelled it means they engaged in anti American activities, spies probably.

No, what it means is Obama is trying to further perpetrate the unproven belief that Russia undermined Hillary in the election. Notice how they keep saying Putin 'hacked the election' but don't actually say how that was done. The whole issue is private e-mails that were hacked (actually Podesta's password was phished, which is both humorous and scary) and revealed how the DNC undermined Sanders in favor of Clinton and what people in her camp really thought about each other and the American voter. Ironically Obama blaming Putin for hacking places Hilary back into deep shit. She did, after all, use an unsecure server for classified information.

So when they say Putin hacked the election what they really mean is Putin revealed that the DNC aided Hillary and revealed some rather less than flattering information (Hillary saying one thing to the public and another thing to others; such as her stance on immigration). Of course it wasn't Putin. Assange has hinted it was Seth Rich (who was murdered in an attempted mugging). The Podesta e-mail wasn't a hack but phished and Hillary, well, she should be in prison for using an unsecure server for classified information as would have happened to anyone else who had done the same. Anyone could have hacked her.

There is no proof the Russian government was involved in the hacking of said e-mails. This is just an attempt to get the ball rolling for the next election by putting into question the legitimacy of Trump's presidency.

Ülev
12-29-2016, 07:36 PM
plus this fact http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?199418-Turkey-and-Russia-have-ceasefire-plan-for-Syria-says-Ankara

KMack
12-29-2016, 07:40 PM
No, what it means is Obama is trying to further perpetrate the unproven belief that Russia undermined Hillary in the election. Notice how they keep saying Putin 'hacked the election' but don't actually say how that was done. The whole issue is private e-mails that were hacked (actually Podesta's password was phished, which is both humorous and scary) and revealed how the DNC undermined Sanders in favor of Clinton and what people in her camp really thought about each other and the American voter. Ironically Obama blaming Putin for hacking places Hilary back into deep shit. She did, after all, use an unsecure server for classified information.

So when they say Putin hacked the election what they really mean is Putin revealed that the DNC aided Hillary and revealed some rather less than flattering information (Hillary saying one thing to the public and another thing to others; such as her stance on immigration). Of course it wasn't Putin. Assange has hinted it was Seth Rich (who was murdered in an attempted mugging). The Podesta e-mail wasn't a hack but phished and Hillary, well, she should be in prison for using an unsecure server for classified information as would have happened to anyone else who had done the same. Anyone could have hacked her.

There is no proof the Russian government was involved in the hacking of said e-mails. This is just an attempt to get the ball rolling for the next election by putting into question the legitimacy of Trump's presidency.

This

MissMischief
12-29-2016, 10:45 PM
This is getting a bit pathetic now. It's not as if the US intelligence services have ever interfered with the political affairs of other countries xD

Marusya
12-29-2016, 11:06 PM
What about the very ominous-sounding "covert actions at a time of its (the USA's) choosing." xD I can hear Russia's response: "BRING IT ON! THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!"

Ultra
12-29-2016, 11:36 PM
It is only democracy if the democrats win. :lol00001:

glass
12-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Russia-US row: Putin rules out tit-for-tat expulsion of diplomats

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ruled out a tit-for-tat response after the US expelled 35 Russian diplomats amid a row over hacking.
He said Russia would not "stoop" to the level of "irresponsible diplomacy" but would work to restore ties with the US under President-elect Donald Trump.

In a statement on the Kremlin website (in Russian), Mr Putin said: "We won't be expelling anyone.
"We won't be banning their families and children from the places where they usually spend the New Year holidays. Furthermore, I invite all children of American diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas Tree in the Kremlin."
He wished Barack Obama and his family a happy New Year, as well as Mr Trump and "the whole American people".
In a message on the presidential website, Mr Putin said that, with the accession of Mr Trump, "the two states, acting in a constructive and pragmatic manner, can take real steps for restoration of mechanisms for bilateral co-operation".
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38464612

Gold-Shekel
12-30-2016, 09:36 PM
Well, usually "diplomat" is a cover for FSB agents. They get diplomatic immunity so they can't be prosecuted for espionnage.