PDA

View Full Version : Classify Türkish soldier in Syria

Böri
01-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Wolf sign, Türkish wolf in Northern Syria

http://i.hizliresim.com/8PX3jd.jpg (http://hizliresim.com/8PX3jd)

Picture was used by Reuters news site so millions saw this

http://i.hizliresim.com/g2bDQQ.jpg (http://hizliresim.com/g2bDQQ)

Austrvegr
01-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Jewish looking.

Dema
01-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Looks like Serb :cool:

Nurzat
01-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Dinaromed. could pass also as Bulgarian, Yugoslav or Romanian

teodor11
01-08-2017, 01:39 PM
looks like zakkum solist (yusuf demirkol).

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-J_Ctc5XZFwM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABY/dN2d-K0Cqn4/photo.jpg

The.Mask
01-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Maybe Balkan mixed

Sacrificed Ram
01-08-2017, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvMeYrSFcVA

Seya
01-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Balkan Brotherhood

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Jewish looking.

Yea he looks identical to one of my bukharian Jewish friends , also would have guessed armenian . armenoid

Hadouken
01-08-2017, 03:17 PM
I bet he is from Kırşehir or surrounding

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Jewish looking.

He looks Crimean Tatar or Volga Tatar or Karachais? I think yes.

Yea he looks identical to one of my bukharian Jewish friends , also would have guessed armenian . armenoid

He laughs when laaughs then people have crooked nose abit this is normal. Not armenoid

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 04:07 PM
He looks Crimean Tatar or Volga Tatar or Karachais? I think yes.

He laughs when laaughs then people have crooked nose abit this is normal. Not armenoid

Lmaooo buthurt witness

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Lmaooo buthurt witness

No buthurt. Armenoid is Mena phenotype this guy nothing. Even Nordid or Mongoloid abit Armenid when laughs.

Hadouken
01-08-2017, 04:12 PM
No buthurt. Armenoid is Mena phenotype this guy nothing. Even Nordid or Mongoloid abit Armenid when laughs.

Armenoid is not "Mena" phenotype . it is most common in the caucasus region (especially armenia/georgia) + turkey and north levant

this man does have some Armenoid . I think he is Armenid + Alpine + some Med . maybe some Turanoid too

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Lol he looks typical armenian and bukharian jew , armeniod isnt a " mena " phenotype , its a west asian phenotype that mostly occurs in turkey , armenia , etc .. And well he is turkish so armenoid woudnt be a atypical thing .

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Lol he looks typical armenian and bukharian jew , armeniod isnt a " mena " phenotype , its a west asian phenotype that mostkymostly occurs in turkey , armenia , etc

Bukhara Jew means Uzbek Jew its normal because Bukhara Jews have mix. Jew from Poland also look abit Polish, this guy fight in Syria and looks foreign to Syria like Russian soldiers in Syria.and Syria is Armenoid-Arabic country. When you laugh you look a bit Armenoid and this for everybody. He looks even more Dinarid than Armenoid and he not Dinarid too.

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Bukhara Jew means Uzbek Jew its normal because mix. Jew from Poland also look abit Polish, this guy fight in Syria and looks foreign to Syria like Russian soldiers in Syria.and Syria is Armenoid-Arabic country.

Bukharian/Uzbekistan jews has very minor uzbek dna, they cluster closest with armenians and similiar west asians

Halgurd
01-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Bukhara Jew means Uzbek Jew its normal because Bukhara Jews have mix. Jew from Poland also look abit Polish, this guy fight in Syria and looks foreign to Syria like Russian soldiers in Syria.and Syria is Armenoid-Arabic country. When you laugh you look a bit Armenoid and this for everybody. He looks even more Dinarid than Armenoid and he not Dinarid too.

what the fuck is wrong with your brain

Hadouken
01-08-2017, 04:19 PM
droopy eyes , the nose , underlip a lot thicker than overlip , vertical ears . all are armenid traits

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Bukharian/Uzbekistan jews has very minor uzbek dna, they cluster closest with armenians and similiar west asians

You can believe what you want but forget not you say Central Asian Jew not Polish, Yemen, Spain.So you must think yourself about this my friend.

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 04:32 PM
You can believe what you want but forget not you say Central Asian Jew not Polish, Yemen, Spain.So you must think yourself about this my friend.

Lol so , your not making any sense . the reason i said he looks bukharian specifically , because spanish and polish jews look more european influenced and have less cases of armenoid (although still occurs of course). Yemeni jews look like normal yemenis. Bukharian jews are very armenoid , thats why i specificed them , they being from central asia is an irrelevant coincidence they just settled there . i know what they look like and that they cluster with armenians ( and with jews from azerbajian, Iran,Georgia, assyrian,kurds)

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Lol so , your not making any sense . the reason i said he looks bukharian specifically , because spanish and polish jews look more european influenced and have less cases of armenoid (although still occurs of course). Yemeni jews look like normal yemenis. Bukharian jews are very armenoid , thats why i specificed them , they being from central asia is an irrelevant coincidence i just know what they look like and that they cluster with armenians ( and with jews from azerbajian, Iran,Georgia, assyrian,kurds)

Armenoid means North MENA, Syrian. This guy looks foreign to Syria. He looks Syrian or Kurd or Armenian or Assyrian? Nothing like this. He looks foreign in Syria like Russians there. Jew can look anything, there is even Nordid and Turanid Jews.You spam enough now with your nonsense.

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Armenoid means North MENA, Syrian. This guy looks foreign to Syria. He looks Syrian or Kurd or Armenian or Assyrian? Nothing like this. He looks foreign in Syria like Russians there. Jew can look anything, there is even Nordid and Turanid Jews.You spam enough now with your nonsense.

Lmao your a troll even all in said he cleary has some armenoid influence , keep living in denial

Böri
01-08-2017, 04:43 PM
This is sure eveybody is Armenoid when laughs according to you.