01-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Just Nordid? Anyone else?

Nordid + Faelid.

MysteriousWays
01-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Tronder with additional CM

Wanderer
01-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Nice video. He and I share many ideas pertaining to consciousness.

Ülev
01-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Nordo-Med

Seth MacFarlane
01-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Subnordid + Faelid

+1

Bosniensis
01-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Frankish

He's a German... German face.

Sebastianus Rex
01-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Pred. Nordid with nordo-cromagnid tendencies

Oddone
01-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Frankish

He's a German... German face.

You fucking moron, he is from the Italian Alps and he is Italian (and this type of face isn't even so uncommon there).

Bosniensis
01-09-2017, 05:16 AM
You fucking moron, he is from the Italian Alps and he is Italian (and this type of face isn't even so uncommon there).

Italians ARE mostly Franks you moron aka. Lombards, Franks and Normans.

Only Southern Italians are ancient Italians, everyone else are foreginers.

Insuperable
01-09-2017, 08:37 AM

German is one thing, Germanic another.

Sebastianus Rex
01-09-2017, 03:43 PM

Incorrect, pre-Roman northern Italian population was mainly Celtic, ancient name of the region was even Galia Cisalpina, those were ancient Italians also.

decordoba
01-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Subnordid - Germanic,

Baltic Sea population, (descendant of Vikings or Ostrogoths, Lombards?)

Oddone
01-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Subnordid - Germanic,

Baltic Sea population, (descendant of Vikings or Ostrogoths, Lombards?)

No.

Bagot
01-18-2017, 01:19 AM
Pred. Nordid with nordo-cromagnid tendencies

+ 1

crazyladybutterfly
01-23-2017, 02:40 PM
he is typical for the alp region but believe it or not he could also be sicilian

SfarmaFalci
01-23-2017, 03:14 PM

You're full of shit,he might be italian but he aint looking italian at all,this guy has a face/look of a stereotyipical german ,if i were to guess it was danish/netherlands/germany or american..

Can you even look more german than this?can almost hear this guy speaking german.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eskWYOH-Oxs/maxresdefault.jpg

Oddone
01-23-2017, 03:46 PM
You're full of shit,he might be italian but he aint looking italian at all,this guy has a face/look of a stereotyipical german ,if i were to guess it was danish/netherlands/germany or american..

Can you even look more german than this?can almost hear this guy speaking german.

The one full of shit is you. First because you're clearly the sockpuppet of another user. Second because your butthurt is very pathetic, third because I've never said that he looks stereotypical Italian. By the way he is Italian, deal with it, while you're sure the typical anthrotard loser who is trying to take revenge on forums because real life is pretty hard with people like you.

crazyladybutterfly
01-23-2017, 03:53 PM

there are many man like him on the alpinic borders.. a bit southern and he would be atypical but trust me, he passes even in further south (as extremely atypical) , he won't be guessed as german because there aren't many here (where i live)

Bosniensis
01-23-2017, 03:57 PM

Of course it's common face there.

Italian Alps are Germanic entirely.

It's your belief that those people are Celts.
France was once celtic, but now it's entirely Germanic.

R1b and R1a are not Celtic y-dna.

Sikeliot
01-23-2017, 04:00 PM

He looks northern Italian but he definitely would not look Sicilian unlike what she said.

Oddone
01-23-2017, 04:01 PM
Of course it's common face there.

Italian Alps are Germanic entirely.

It's your belief that those people are Celts.
France was once celtic, but now it's entirely Germanic.

R1b and R1a are not Celtic y-dna.

You don't even deserve an answer, but I admit that "R1b and R1a are not Celtic y-dna" deserves to enter in the Anthrotard Hall of Fame, you made my day.

Oddone
01-23-2017, 04:05 PM
He looks northern Italian but he definitely would not look Sicilian unlike what she said.

And why did you thumb up him? Sikeliot, what are you playing at? ;)

SfarmaFalci
01-23-2017, 04:08 PM
Dont kid yourself,this guy looks as a swiss watchamker,german car engineer ,if you showed this photo on the streets there will be no doubt you'd get maybe 1 italians vote out of 1000..

there are many man like him on the alpinic borders.. a bit southern and he would be atypical but trust me, he passes even in further south (as extremely atypical) , he won't be guessed as german because there aren't many here (where i live)

>a bit soutehrn and he would be atypical
get out of here with this market lady talking ,nothing unusual with german looking italians however this guy looks recent german.

Sikeliot
01-23-2017, 04:09 PM
And why did you thumb up him? Sikeliot, what are you playing at? ;)

Because I agree the guy looks German and I disagree with crazyladybutterfly that he looks anywhere near sicilian except an EXTREME outlier.

However, I do not think this guy is non-Italian looking but he looks very German and erasing that is just dishonest IMO.

crazyladybutterfly
01-23-2017, 04:28 PM

atypical people don't look like their ethnicity.

Sakis
01-23-2017, 04:36 PM
I would have thought of him as German at first sight.

Sikeliot
01-23-2017, 04:36 PM

Sicilians have only around 10-12% North European DNA. It is rare to find someone who looks like that.

Bosniensis
01-23-2017, 04:46 PM

I am germanophobe myself, it is not about appearance, it's how the person acts and feel.
It really looks like a German, but that doesn't mean he belongs to them.

crazyladybutterfly
01-23-2017, 04:46 PM
Sicilians have only around 10-12% North European DNA. It is rare to find someone who looks like that.

It's more than that . but northern dna doesnt mean that it must include a "high frequency" of his features on this northern component.

i said anyway atypical for a reason.. especially because I think his facial traits are "recessive"

Oddone
01-23-2017, 04:47 PM
Because I agree the guy looks German and I disagree with crazyladybutterfly that he looks anywhere near sicilian except an EXTREME outlier.

However, I do not think this guy is non-Italian looking but he looks very German and erasing that is just dishonest IMO.

You know that in the Italian Alps and far northern Italy this type is not uncommon. I agree that he could pass as German better than many Germans themselves, being that the homogeneity of Germans is exagerrated on forums and they are all stereotyped as nordics, but at the same time he has a face that still belongs to Italian spectrum, the main difference is that he has a visible stronger northern CM component that is clearly more common in Germans. This is not due to recent German ancestry but to the genetics that is a lottery, as you know, and to the fact in the Italian Aps you don't need to have recent German ancestry to look like a German. Giulio Tononi's father was Giorgio Tononi, former mayor of Trento, while his mother was Marisa Ciola, and they were both from Trentino. And to be honest people from Italian Alps usually don't give a fuck to pass as German or Austrian.

Tononi family

http://i.imgur.com/C9ziyWr.jpg

Giulio Tononi's brother Massimo, Italian economist and banker

http://i.imgur.com/hW8JBC3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a98cP3D.jpg

I would have thought of him as German at first sight.

Today you've just learnt something about a part of the Italian spectrum, especially of the Northern Italian spectrum from the Alps.

Sikeliot
01-23-2017, 04:48 PM
It's more than that . but northern dna doesnt mean that it must include a "high frequency" of his features on this northern component.

i said anyway atypical for a reason..

It is right around where I said -- 10-12% and this is the lowest in Europe if you exclude Cypriots and Sardinians. Anyway his type occurs but so rarely it is not worth mentioning. I went through a list of celebrities looking for photos to make a thread the other day and I found maybe one person who looked like this out of hundreds.

crazyladybutterfly
01-23-2017, 04:54 PM
It is right around where I said -- 10-12% and this is the lowest in Europe if you exclude Cypriots and Sardinians. Anyway his type occurs but so rarely it is not worth mentioning. I went through a list of celebrities looking for photos to make a thread the other day and I found maybe one person who looked like this out of hundreds.

north sea is higher than that (if that s what you're referring as north euro blood) , they are also 5% baltic and have atlantic in them too.
the "biggest issue" is that some facial traits are more dominant than others ... and as i said before having a determined % of some type of "blood" doesn't tell you exactly about the frequence of certain alleles.
the "founder effect" plays a huge role in this.

Oddone
01-23-2017, 04:56 PM
double

LieDetector
01-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Faelid

SfarmaFalci
01-23-2017, 05:00 PM
You know that in the Alps and far northern Italy this type is not uncommon. I agree that he could pass as German better than many German themselves, being that the homogeneity of Germans is exagerrated on forums and they are all sterotyped as nordics, but at the same time he has a face that still belongs to Italian spectrum, the main difference is that he has a visible stronger northern CM component that is clearly more common in Germans. This is not due to recent German ancestry but to the genetics that is a lottery, as you know, and to the fact in the Italian Aps you don't need to have recent German ancestry to look like a German. Giulio Tononi's father was Giorgio Tononi, former mayor of Trento, while his mother was Marisa Ciola, and they were both from Trentino. And to be honest people from Italian Alps usually don't give a fuck to pass as German or Austrian.

Tononi family

http://i.imgur.com/C9ziyWr.jpg

Giulio Tononi's brother Massimo, Italian economist and banker

http://i.imgur.com/hW8JBC3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a98cP3D.jpg

Today you've just learnt something about a part of the Italian spectrum, especially of the Northern Italian spectrum from the Alps.
Its not about passing as a german,that guy IS german ,and your "lottery made him look german" is crap ,maybe 1 in 1000 even from his city Trentino would guess this guy NOT as german.
Same for his brother and mother,textbook upper german faces.
Sikeliot ban this shill,its clear he has an agenda .

Bosniensis
01-23-2017, 05:05 PM
I wonder why Italians are so angry when you classify them as Germans.
It's well known fact that Italians are mostly Lombards from North (Southern Germanic people)
At least 10 Roman Emperors from Constantinople called them Franks, and they called Italian Kings = Frankish rulers and Popes = Frankish papacy.
Did those people disappear? NO! Modern Italy is a mixture of native populace with a Significant! number of Germanic people (R1b).

MinervaItalica
01-23-2017, 05:10 PM
I wonder why Italians are so angry when you classify them as Germans.
It's well known fact that Italians are mostly Lombards from North (Southern Germanic people)
At least 10 Roman Emperors from Constantinople called them Franks, and they called Italian Kings = Frankish rulers and Popes = Frankish papacy.
Did those people disappear? NO! Modern Italy is a mixture of native populace with a Significant! number of Germanic people (R1b).

:confused:

Can you bring your usual Germanic agenda somewhere else? Thx.