PDA

View Full Version : (NSFW) The erotic art of the enema

Kazimiera
01-11-2017, 11:04 PM
The erotic art of the enema

Source: http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_art_of_the_enema

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A1010Le4_465_705_int.jpg

Mel Brooks was once on Michael Parkinson’s chat show sometime in the early 1980s where he described the opening scenes to his proposed next movie. Brooks explained he wanted his film to begin like Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey—but instead of apes he wanted to show a neanderthal standing upright for the first time. His spiel went something like this—I’m gonna paraphrase so deal with it:

It’s early morning—just before dawn. The sun is slowly igniting the horizon. A band of gold appears as the theme from Thus Sprach Zarathustra begins to play under the picture. As the sun rises a group of neanderthals huddle together fearfully watching this magical giant disc rising up like a god. As the music swells a beam of pure golden light radiates across the landscape.

The neanderthals are scared and cower away form this approaching light—all except one who climbs on all fours towards the top of the mountain. As this inquisitive figure moves forward the sun rises. The sky is now fire bright.

The golden orb continues to rise—the neanderthal reaches out to grasp it. He begins to rise up on two legs. First one then the other arm reach out towards the sky. As the music reaches its dramatic climax—the neanderthal is standing teetering on tiptoe arms raised. The neanderthal looks up at the sun. Then slowly at his arms—at his hands—then down at his feet. He has risen up like the sun and now stands upright for the very first time. This creature has liberated his arms to create, to produce and to help him shape a new world. His fellow neanderthals scurry away in fear. As a new day begins the first homo erectus looks at his hands—mesmerized by his fingers, by their potential to grip and move, to adapt and change. He lowers his arms and looks down at them contemplating his new power and the potential now opened to him. The music finishes as this first proto-human looks down considering the significance of his actions. It’s a powerful moment in human evolution. He looks again at his hands—he’s free to use them to help others—to change the world.

And that’s when he starts masturbating.

Human evolution—the progression towards self-gratification.

Which brings us—in roundabout fashion—to these historic and seemingly erotic images depicting the use of the enema in medicine and sex. What begins as a series of etchings often satirically showing women and men seeking much-needed relief for their “night soil” evolves into more recent imagery where the enema is used primarily for sexual gratification. It is apparent that humanity has an unbridled ingenuity for finding gratification from almost anything—vegetables, furniture, house hold appliances and even medicinal treatments.

The drawings and paintings from the twentieth century were produced by various artists who made small change producing illustrations for various editions of erotica. Some names are aliases—most notably Julie Delcourt who may or may not be the pseudonym for Richard Hegemann—a German artist who also worked under the names A. Hegemann, A. Hegener and P. Rollmann. Hegemann excelled in depicting matronly women thrashing supplicant men and badly behaved boys and girls in sailor suits who seemingly relished the whack of their teacher’s belt. Many of Julie Delcourt’s other paintings (not included here) are decidedly NSFW and rather questionable.

An individual who derives pleasure from receiving enemas is called a klismaphiliac. The term klismaphilia was only coined fairly recently by Dr. Joanne Denko in 1973—which tends to make it seem as if klismaphiliac is only a modern practice. But as can be seen by these illustrations from the the 18th century and more recently the 1920s and 1930s—klismaphilia has a much longer history.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A0000_ladyenema_465_676_int.jpg
‘A fashionable lady being given an enema by a charming young man’—Dicuelt 18th century.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A2011enemaclassic_465_673_int.jpg
‘A peeping-tom spying on a fashionable lady receiving an enema’—Pierre-Antoine Baudouin.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A21_Frenchman_enema_Hungarian_apothecary_465_326_i nt.jpg
‘A Frenchman receiving an enema from a Hungarian apothecary by order of a Dutch doctor’ (1742).

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A3012Louis_malteste_miss_enema_465_691_int.jpg
‘Miss’—Louis Malteste.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A4001Maltesteenema_465_754_int.jpg
Louis Malteste

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A5001belotienemajacinthe_465_745_int.jpg
Illustration from ‘Jacinthe’—P. Beloti

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A6007belotienema1934_465_743_int.jpg
Illustration from ‘Jacinthe’—P. Beloti

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A7008Dumoulin_Humiliations_Cheries_465_721_int.jpg
‘Humiliations Cheries’—Dumoulin.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A8003EugeneReunierenema_465_523_int.jpg
Eugene Reunier

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A9002MargitGlenem_465_456_int.jpg
Margit Gaál.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A11004NCarmanenema_465_605_int.jpg
N. Carman.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A11014002juliedelenma_465_710_int.jpg
Julie Delcourt.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A12julieenema_465_605_int.jpg
Julie Delcourt.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A1500AJulienEnemaArtist_465_577_int.jpg
Julie Delcourt.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A16015juliedelenema_465_631_int.jpg
Julie Delcourt.

http://dangerousminds.net/content/uploads/images/made/content/uploads/images/A16julieenem_465_670_int.jpg
Julie Delcourt.

Dandelion
01-11-2017, 11:15 PM
As a nurse, you must especially think this is a strange fetish.

Kazimiera
01-11-2017, 11:28 PM
As a nurse, you must especially think this is a strange fetish.

To the contrary. Enemas seem to be pleasing to many people. We have many "regulars" (repeat patients) who come in with all sorts of mysterious "abdominal ailments" who demand they need an enema to fix them. And I'm not talking about a single enema, I'm talking about people who want two or three a day and they always want YOU to administer it! They get sonars and scans and there is never anything wrong, but according to them they NEED these enemas. Just as odd as the people who constantly want you to put suppositories up their butt and want rectal examinations.

We just need to see the name on the bed list, and we know, "Ah, Mr X is here for his enemas again."

They usually come via ER, and if the ER doctor says he cannot find anything wrong, a particular "repeat" patient, throws herself on the floor, supposedly writhing in pain and agony. (She could win an Oscar for her performance.) Then she is all "weak, feeling dizzy" and says she HAS to be admitted. If you suggest to her that perhaps she should just lie down a little and relax she says, "I'm sure an enema would help." And yes, whilst you are still putting on the latex gloves, she's already fully naked with her ass in the air. After the enema is in, and she's shat everything out again she then feels "well enough" to go home. Gone is the pain, gone is the agony, the weakness and dizziness have vanished. Until next time........................... :picard1:

Believe me, when you work in the medical field, especially a nurse, you get to see all sorts.

Kazimiera
01-11-2017, 11:53 PM

I can safely say that about 50% of the enemas I have administered to people wanted them for other than medical reasons. You get to meet and see some very strange things when you're a nurse. You get to a point where you say, "Today I have seen it all!" And tomorrow something happens to shatter those illusions.

I once had a patient who have shoved 3 meters of copper wire up his dick (for pleasurable reasons). When he wanted to take it out again, he couldn't because it had become a tangled copper ball in his bladder. He needed surgery.

I had another patient, a woman in her mid 50's. Both of her legs had been amputated some time ago. She came to the hospital because she had the lid of a deodorant bottle stuck ALL THE WAY into her vagina. Her side of the story was that she accidentally sat down on the deodorant bottle. We pretended we believed that story. The reality, of course, is that she decided to get herself off with the deodorant bottle and was too stupid to realise that when she pulls the bottle out the lid would stay behind.

Or the woman who, for some reason, had an egg in her vagina. You can't remove it with any instruments because it will damage the shell and she can be cut badly by the eggshell. You can try to manipulate it out with your fingers but the danger is damaging the shell. So, she had to lie down and push this egg out on her own. When I came home I said to my husband, "Today is the day I have seen it all! One of my patients laid an egg."

I also had a patient come in holding a plastic bank bag with his balls in it. The wife had caught him doing it doggy-style with the neighbour, so with long nails she reached in from behind and ripped his scrotum completely open. Hence the testicles were put in the bank bag with some wet cotton wool. The testicles were still attached, but not in the scrotum, which is why they were in the bank bag he was holding between his legs.

It's a crazy world!

Queen B
01-12-2017, 12:54 PM
I can safely say that about 50% of the enemas I have administered to people wanted them for other than medical reasons. You get to meet and see some very strange things when you're a nurse. You get to a point where you say, "Today I have seen it all!" And tomorrow something happens to shatter those illusions.

I once had a patient who have shoved 3 meters of copper wire up his dick (for pleasurable reasons). When he wanted to take it out again, he couldn't because it had become a tangled copper ball in his bladder. He needed surgery.

I had another patient, a woman in her mid 50's. Both of her legs had been amputated some time ago. She came to the hospital because she had the lid of a deodorant bottle stuck ALL THE WAY into her vagina. Her side of the story was that she accidentally sat down on the deodorant bottle. We pretended we believed that story. The reality, of course, is that she decided to get herself off with the deodorant bottle and was too stupid to realise that when she pulls the bottle out the lid would stay behind.

Or the woman who, for some reason, had an egg in her vagina. You can't remove it with any instruments because it will damage the shell and she can be cut badly by the eggshell. You can try to manipulate it out with your fingers but the danger is damaging the shell. So, she had to lie down and push this egg out on her own. When I came home I said to my husband, "Today is the day I have seen it all! One of my patients laid an egg."

I also had a patient come in holding a plastic bank bag with his balls in it. The wife had caught him doing it doggy-style with the neighbour, so with long nails she reached in from behind and ripped his scrotum completely open. Hence the testicles were put in the bank bag with some wet cotton wool. The testicles were still attached, but not in the scrotum, which is why they were in the bank bag he was holding between his legs.

It's a crazy world!

AND THAT is , our dear Apricity friends why I would NEVER be a nurse (or anything related to medicine).
THAT is , why I chose engineering (which for some of our apricians, isn't feminime enough).

You had a strong stomach my dear Kazi, and you must have too much of a poker face to deal with them.

If I was in your position, and if I were puking from what I saw, I would laugh so uncontrollably that I would be fired.

Dominicanese
01-12-2017, 12:57 PM
AND THAT is , our dear Apricity friends why I would NEVER be a nurse (or anything related to medicine).
THAT is , why I chose engineering (which for some of our apricians, isn't feminime enough).

You had a strong stomach my dear Kazi, and you must have too much of a poker face to deal with them.

If I was in your position, and if I were puking from what I saw, I would laugh so uncontrollably that I would be fired.

a female engineer? damn this is one of the few reasons that i admire about this world

Queen B
01-12-2017, 12:58 PM
a female engineer? damn this is one of the few reasons that i admire about this world
Female Automation Engineer to be exact

Casandrinos
01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Female Automation Engineer to be exact

Isn't that TEI?

The grades required are very low to get there. Even handicapped people can enter. :laugh:

Queen B
01-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Isn't that TEI?

The grades required are very low to get there. Even handicapped people can enter. :laugh:

There is no Automation Engineering in AEI, Einstein.

Also, do handicapped people get the highest score in their class in Robotics, Flexible robitc systems, Automation Systems controls and Navigation System controls?
Do handicapped people also do a Metaptyxiako in Robotics?

Well, if Greece had an actual Automation Engineering in AEI, don't worry, I would be there.

Btw, no worries, my degree is highly on demand in Greek companies.

Stop derailing threads because you have problem with me. Shouldn't you study instead instead of wasting your time with me? Maybe, you can be doctor or something and brag :cool:

Kazimiera
01-12-2017, 03:13 PM

It's moments like these that keep you going. I mean, in what other career do you have opportunities where you can see the strangest things AND laugh your ass off? When you go to work, you never know what you are going to encounter. Like I said in one of my above posts, just when you think you've seen it all something else happens. People never fail to disappoint.

In my job you get so see some horrific and tragic things, but then you get the crazy, hilarious situations too. You develop a "different" sense of humour.

You must have the poker face in most situations but you are allowed to laugh. If you laugh a little bit it does two things. 1.) It takes a bit of the pressure off you, so you don't have to hold all the laughter in (like in the case of the egg). 2.) The patient feels a little more at ease because you come across as competent and friendly. It makes them feel the situation isn't sooooo grave. Of course you can't dissolve in laughter but you can do that afterwards with your colleagues.

People like the chronic enema lover who rolls around on the floor need to be managed sternly. Afterwards you do a facepalm because it's not really funny. People like that are irritating. Look, it's no skin off my nose to give someone an enema or put a suppository up their ass but people like that take up a hospital bed (and waste my time) which could be used by someone who is genuinely sick.

You do come across situations which make you want to puke and they involve revolting smells. I've puked at work more than once. You hold it in, go to the sluice room and then let rip in a bowl.

But, in nutshell, I love my job. I cannot imagine being stuck in an office somewhere where I have to deal with the same boring paperwork day in and day out. It would break my spirit in a week.

Enflamme
01-12-2017, 03:25 PM

It's a crazy world!

I want to do a medical examination
Do not worry: there will be nothing horrible to see or bloody. :rolleyes:

Kazimiera
01-12-2017, 03:30 PM
I want to do a medical examination
Do not worry: there will be nothing horrible to see or bloody. :rolleyes:

Oh yes. I know your type too. ;)

You're the kind of guy who walks around the hospital, eats his food by himself but when it comes to washing suddenly cannot use his hands anymore to wash his dick and balls. Don't worry. I know how to deal with people like you and it isn't very friendly. :D

Enflamme
01-12-2017, 03:45 PM

Disgusting! Death sentence...

(joke, but very feminist, yuck)

Enflamme
01-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Oh yes. I know your type too. ;)

You're the kind of guy who walks around the hospital, eats his food by himself but when it comes to washing suddenly cannot use his hands anymore to wash his dick and balls. Don't worry. I know how to deal with people like you and it isn't very friendly. :D

No, this is the contrary: I wash myself and all the parts! :D

But if you think I did not wash a specific part of the body, you could let me know that one day! :rolleyes:

Queen B
01-12-2017, 06:38 PM
It's moments like these that keep you going. I mean, in what other career do you have opportunities where you can see the strangest things AND laugh your ass off? When you go to work, you never know what you are going to encounter. Like I said in one of my above posts, just when you think you've seen it all something else happens. People never fail to disappoint.

In my job you get so see some horrific and tragic things, but then you get the crazy, hilarious situations too. You develop a "different" sense of humour.
Certainly you do develop it . I mean. An egg? An egg??????????????:confused::picard2:

You must have the poker face in most situations but you are allowed to laugh. If you laugh a little bit it does two things. 1.) It takes a bit of the pressure off you, so you don't have to hold all the laughter in (like in the case of the egg). 2.) The patient feels a little more at ease because you come across as competent and friendly. It makes them feel the situation isn't sooooo grave. Of course you can't dissolve in laughter but you can do that afterwards with your colleagues.

People like the chronic enema lover who rolls around on the floor need to be managed sternly. Afterwards you do a facepalm because it's not really funny. People like that are irritating. Look, it's no skin off my nose to give someone an enema or put a suppository up their ass but people like that take up a hospital bed (and waste my time) which could be used by someone who is genuinely sick.

You do come across situations which make you want to puke and they involve revolting smells. I've puked at work more than once. You hold it in, go to the sluice room and then let rip in a bowl.
I don't mean that its the enema thast will make you puke. I mean, there come smelly people. There are people that will come with all strange things inserted. Personally, I will faint/puke even with blood, but I'm not the perfect example. But .... Egg? Egg??????????????????

But, in nutshell, I love my job. I cannot imagine being stuck in an office somewhere where I have to deal with the same boring paperwork day in and day out. It would break my spirit in a week.
I think, there is a job for everyone, and everybody thrives in different fields. And importantly, its the best to love/like the job you do , else, you can't survive doing a job that you hate. It will drive you nuts...

EGG????????????? I really can't believe there are THAT kind of people.
You'll tell me , there are people loving enema, and shit tons afterwards, so...

Hithaeglir
01-12-2017, 07:02 PM
I did that yesterday to a mammal with coprostasis and a little rectal palpation with lube..SUCH BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES :laugh:

If they love their anus stimulated why do they ask for constant enemas,just get some anal plugs and spare the harassment of the nurse.:rolleyes:

Kazimiera
01-12-2017, 08:17 PM
EGG?????????????

And a raw egg!! Not even a boiled one! A boiled one you could get out with less difficulty. I'm not sure how she got it in without it breaking, and she did manage to get it out without it breaking.

Thank goodness it was a chicken egg and not an ostrich egg. :lol:

No, this is the contrary: I wash myself and all the parts! :D

But if you think I did not wash a specific part of the body, you could let me know that one day! :rolleyes:

:picard1:

If they love their anus stimulated why do they ask for constant enemas,just get some anal plugs and spare the harassment of the nurse.:rolleyes:

It's less fun if you do it yourself. Some people love medical attention and being in hospital. It makes them feel cared for. What better than feeling cared for AND three enemas a day? Life couldn't get better! You couldn't replicate this at home if you tried. :noidea:

MissMischief
01-12-2017, 08:18 PM
I have the weirdest boner right now...

Queen B
01-12-2017, 08:20 PM
And a raw egg!! Not even a boiled one! A boiled one you could get out with less difficulty. I'm not sure how she got it in without it breaking, and she did manage to get it out without it breaking.

Thank goodness it was a chicken egg and not an ostrich egg. :lol:

I supose she liked the danger and the thrill? Haha :lol: You know, some people like a sex in public, they like their adrenaline that they might get caught. She must liked the the possibility of the danger that it migh break??

Or simply, she though she was a chicken or something :rotfl:

Kazimiera
01-12-2017, 08:30 PM
I supose she liked the danger and the thrill? Haha :lol: You know, some people like a sex in public, they like their adrenaline that they might get caught. She must liked the the possibility of the danger that it might break??

Or simply, she though she was a chicken or something :rotfl:

:chicken0: :chicken0: :chicken0: :chicken0: :chicken0: