PDA

View Full Version : America supports Kosovo Serbs

Guapo
10-19-2010, 04:57 PM
17 October 2010 | 14:42 | Source: Blic
"I will do everything to make sure that you have a great friend in the U.S. and myself personally", said Hillary Clinton while bidding farewell to Kosovo Serbs.

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2010/10/18613448804cbaf09797293964519397_MidCol.jpg

"Creating conditions for a dignified life for all people in Kosovo, regardless of ethnicity or religion, is our priority," the U.S. Secretary of State added.

Mayor of Gračanica Bojan Stojanović, who conveyed the words of Hillary Clinton, was convinced that this meant a new chapter in relations between the United States and Serbs was opened, and not only in Kosovo.

"All the more reason for optimism is found in the clear message of the U.S. Secretary of State that her visit to to visit Kosovo and Gračanica will put an end to all possible experiments that the Serbian community in Kosovo has been exposed to in the past ten years", Stojanović said.

Mayor of the Klokot municipality Saša Mirković agreed with this assessment. He says Clinton has clearly stated that "the Serbian community must be included in any and all future negotiations, discussions or dialogues."

"The Serbian community will be, if you want it to be, a stabilizing factor in Kosovo, and this can be achieved only if it gets institutional protection. We are dedicated and fully committed to this objective", he quoted the U.S. Secretary of State, encouraged that from that time onwards he would be able to request assistance from the U.S. embassy in Priština with the issues he faces with Albanian authorities.

Even the americans are realizing that Christians should stay together and support each other against the growing threat from islam.

Heretik
10-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Or americans have multiple personality disorder.

RoyBatty
10-19-2010, 10:23 PM
The Great Satan USA and its Illuminati Leadership (including the Clintons) are shameless.

This is the most cynical, disingenious American crap ever, considering what her husband and his Jew mafia did to Serbia.

RoyBatty
10-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Even the americans are realizing that Christians should stay together and support each other against the growing threat from islam.

There's nothing "Christian" about the Clintons. :rolleyes:

Groenewolf
10-20-2010, 04:31 AM
Maybe she should have told her husband about this before he decided to approve bombing Serbia.

SwordoftheVistula
10-20-2010, 05:53 AM
Essentially meaningless.

The real story is that Obama has put her on a tour of backwaters nobody cares about in order to get her out of the way and prevent her from high publicity activity which might help her challenge him for the Presidency again in 2012. Hillary has to make the best of the situation, so she gives speeches like this in order to try and make herself look like she's doing important stuff.

poiuytrewq0987
10-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Hillary can do us a favor and walk into an alley in a Serbian neighborhood, preferably with her husband.

Heretik
10-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Hillary can do us a favor and walk into an alley in a Serbian neighborhood, preferably with her husband.

And what? What would happen? :rolleyes: :rolleyes2:

RoyBatty
10-20-2010, 12:16 PM
And what? What would happen? :rolleyes: :rolleyes2:

Something like this?

XbDtFDiuHLc

RoyBatty
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Here are the real supporters. Forget about Clinton and Great Satan USA.

8bMg7co4xII

Pcr3s4XChTk

09KFjpJ8lB8

d-PQ-T7iVvw

6b_XJIBPQvY

Red&Black
10-27-2010, 04:04 PM
As all know so did Serbia ask the international court of justice about the opinion of the legality of Kosovos independence declaration and it's leaders decleard that it would respect it's opinion on this matter. After that the ICJ gave it's decision that stated clear unity in the chamber by a majority of the international judges meaning that Kosovos independence was not an ilegal act by international law.
Like a last attempt to make drama in the UN the serb parliament voted a resolutionproposal on Kosovos ICJ decision that stated quite the opposite of that which ICJ stated clearly.
But as usual Serbia had to kneel down once more and accept the clear desicion of cooperation on a proposed resolution of negotiations speaking on technical issues between two states.
These all more recent friendly messages and positive signs from the EU and the US is all more a sign due to Serbia has indirectly, recongnized the status of Kosovo as a independent state. Talks shall begin soon on topics like missing and displaced people, bordercooperation, organized crime, infrastructure and the status of the serbs within Kosovos boundaries

poiuytrewq0987
10-28-2010, 10:18 AM
the status of the serbs within Kosovos boundaries

What a load of BS. You say as if Kosovo is exclusively Albanian. It's not, period.

P.S. Aren't you supposed to say Kosova or some shit anyhow?

Red&Black
10-28-2010, 05:08 PM
What a load of BS. You say as if Kosovo is exclusively Albanian. It's not, period.

P.S. Aren't you supposed to say Kosova or some shit anyhow?

Kosovo is 90+% albanian, which makes it an albanian country with small minorities of serbs, gypsies, bosniaks.

Dosent matter what I call it as long as it is a free and independent albanian country. :thumbs up

poiuytrewq0987
10-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Kosovo is 90+% albanian, which makes it an albanian country with small minorities of serbs, gypsies, bosniaks.

Dosent matter what I call it as long as it is a free and independent albanian country. :thumbs up

How about the 1,000s of Serbian relics, monuments, artifacts compared to barely any Shiptar artifacts, monuments, etc in Kosovo? Yeah, Kosovo is more Serbian than Albanian.

Red&Black
10-28-2010, 05:58 PM
How about the 1,000s of Serbian relics, monuments, artifacts compared to barely any Shiptar artifacts, monuments, etc in Kosovo? Yeah, Kosovo is more Serbian than Albanian.

Dosent matter Kosovo is albanian and has allways been populated with albanians.
Great that these churches are in Kosovo when most of them can boost the turism industry in the independent albanian republic of Kosovo:cool:

SwordoftheVistula
10-29-2010, 03:39 AM
As all know so did Serbia ask the international court of justice

That's dumb. Why would they do that? The 'international court of justice' has no authority aside from that which you voluntarily give it. I'm going to set up The Intergalactic Court of Justice in my basement and start making demands.

We may be on to something here. Detroit can become an independent African country, and we can take several hundred thousand people off the welfare rolls. Like Kosovo, it can continue to use what buildings of the former occupants which they have not destroyed as tourist attractions :D

Guapo
10-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Setting up a brand new Muslim State in Europe was hardly a necessary evil, though using a phony claim of genocide as a pretext to war offered a useful trial run in testing the gullibility of the American people.

Instead of supporting the KLA, another Muslim terrorist organisation, in their efforts to establish a mooslim state in Europe, the West should have been helping the Serbs to preserve their nation. Yet again, however, the West has preferred to commit suicide and capitulate to Muslim terror. Bravo, "civilized western world" :clap:

Radojica
10-29-2010, 03:55 AM

[QUOTE]The problem of the Serbian-Albanian relations and of a civilised integration of Kosovo and Metohia into the Republic of Serbia has one rather significant determinant based in the biological-demographic support of the Albanian secessionist movement. Namely, the demographic explosion of the Albanians, a unique phenomenon in Europe, has been present in Kosovo and Metohia for decades. Having realised that this ethnodemographic expansion coincides with the demographic decrease of the Serbs in Central Serbia and Vojvodina and that today the Albanians have around 85% of the total natural population increase in the Republic, the following conclusion forces itself: the solution to the Serbian-Albanian relations problem has also a specific political-demographic dimension that encroaches upon the future developmental processes and relations in Serbia - the country with the most complex ethnic structure in Europe. That is why this phenomenon is of great importance and particular attention should be paid to it in future development. It is necessary to re-examine the present character of the state and social order and let such civilised relations gradually gain ground and replace the aspirations for autonomies and secession on ethnic principles by a rational concept of regional autonomies based on functional characteristics and comparative advantages for development. In such circumstances ethnically based political autonomies have no meaning and purpose, their role in supporting secessionist movements is diminished, and the idea of one-nation state that gives birth to national-chauvinist confrontations yields to an essentially different state and, regional organisation, which is what modern Europe wants to achieve in spite of many differences and disproportions.
Finally, a specific component of the overall explosive decomposing of Yugoslavia into national states and militant nationalist movements is represented in the open and organised actions of the Albanian secessionists in Kosovo and Metohia aimed at the secession of this old state core of Serbia and its attachment to the neighbouring Albania - the state which, after the Italian, Yugoslav, and Soviet patronage and the recent breaking of chains of the national-communist despotism, established its Balkan geopolitical programme whose first and primary goal is the secession of Kosovo and Metohia and integration with the "Republic of Kosovo". This, in fact, brings us back to the basic ethnodemographic premise and stronghold of the Albanian-Kosovo secessionist movement. It is its only objective parameter of biological-demographic, ethnodemographic, and political-demographic nature cherished by the, Albanian nationalist doctrine to the meaning of an absolute geopolitical determinant which opens the door to secession.
This is quotation from the book written in 1995, so three years before the conflict started. There you have described the main reason why you are majority in Kosovo and Metohija. If it was yours since ever why did you write the part bellow this one and how it is possible in the end?

Great that these churches are in Kosovo when most of them can boost the turism industry in the independent albanian republic of Kosovo:cool:

:lol: You see? You need Serbian sacred and spiritual monuments in order to improve your so-called country. How on Earth that part of Serbian soil is Albanian? You are ridiculous

Gamera
10-29-2010, 04:28 AM
Kosovo is clearly Serbian, I don't understand the silly arguments of the Albanians... they are very weak to me.

Their independence from Serbia was a completely political and interventionist issue by the US, even if the claims towards Milosevic were true. I don't defend his ethnic cleansing towards the Albanians in Kosovo but that doesn't mean you should separate such an important and historical region from Serbia. Being autonomous would be fine, just like Vojvodina is if I'm not wrong.

And i find stuff like this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_Boulevard) highly disgusting...

Elsewhere in Pristina, Kosovo has also named a central street after American President George W. Bush.[1]
There are also several cities in Kosovo, including Prizren, with streets named after American President Woodrow Wilson.

I must admit I'm not very knowledgeable on the topic though apart from the basic stuff... but I don't see any reason to change my mind.

The Journeyman
10-29-2010, 04:30 AM

That would be just like Mexicans claiming Pennsylvania! :eek: Taking the tourist's money while showing them around the Liberty bell and Gettysburg. How could anyone feel proud of that? But I guess it's understandable why noone would be proud of being from albania. :wink

Heretik
10-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Let's be honest here. Kosovo is american.

Aramis
10-29-2010, 08:58 AM

Agreed. 90.000 tons of diplomacy are a hell of an argument. :D

poiuytrewq0987
10-30-2010, 06:48 PM

I'm not sure which is America's 51st state, Kosovo or Israel.

poiuytrewq0987
10-30-2010, 06:53 PM

Croatia and Bosnia both are still American too. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_NATO_bombing_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina) :thumbs up

Guapo
10-30-2010, 06:54 PM
US pwns the world.

Heretik
10-31-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm not sure which is America's 51st state, Kosovo or Israel.

Let's say Israel but Kosovo is not so far away.

Croatia and Bosnia both are still American too. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_NATO_bombing_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina) :thumbs up

Our masters. :(

poiuytrewq0987
10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Let's say Israel but Kosovo is not so far away.

America wanted Kosovo to be independent from Serbia merely because it needed a place in the Balkans they could use to establish bases so it can respond to threats to American hegemony should it emerge in the Balkans. America's actions sure do remind me a lot of the Ottoman Empire and the British Empire except America is a lot more powerful than the two past empires.

Our masters. :(Yes... that's what you guys chose when your people chose to break Yugoslavia.

Heretik
10-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Yes... that's what you guys chose when your people chose to break Yugoslavia.

poiuytrewq0987
10-31-2010, 11:14 PM

All you have to do is look at the past. When Yugoslavia existed, we were not at the whims of the USA, Russia, Turkey and so on... Now? We're essentially $10 whores to the NATO.

Heretik
10-31-2010, 11:17 PM
Yeah, we were both USA AND Russian bitches in those days.