PDA

View Full Version : Turkey parliament Armenian member make Genocide propaganda in parliament

Böri
01-14-2017, 05:37 PM
YEREVAN, JANUARY 14, ARMENPRESS. During the discussion of constitutional changes in Turkey’s Parliament, lawmaker, member of the People’s Democratic Party, Garo Paylan raised the issue of the Armenian Genocide, Anadolu reports.

A decision was made to remove him from three sessions for his statement.

In his speech Garo Paylan said during 1913-1923 the Armenians, Assyrians registered in the country, were “exiled from these lands or subjected to tortures as a result of large massacres and genocide”.

Paylan’s statement angered the ruling “Justice and Development” party members. However, Paylan continued his speech saying: “At one time we comprised 40% of the population, today we are one among 1000. Something happened to us, and I call it genocide whatever you call it. The Armenian people know very well what happened with them. I know very well what happened with my father, grandfather. Let you call it, let’s together face it”.

The ruling party lawmaker Metin Külünk demanded to “correct the word genocide”. It was decided to stop the session. After that a number of ruling and opposition party members condemned Paylan’s such statement.http://www.armenpress.am/eng/news/874539/garo-paylan-speaks-about-armenian-genocide-in-turkey’s-parliament.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToIxiQd7E5U&ebc=ANyPxKo7XfBJgxfIL0biBoZOqzGoYZP1RQ4huI6gstwtDe nd-x8rph8xlP-JBkGHgebPwR146Ly90je3AF2zWPIMQPFHFV7g6A

He is in parliament from Hdp Kurdish party but still blame Türks when its known Kurds massacred Armenians as all Armenians also know. Must we take him in Turkish national party for make him stop blame Türks with lie,?

Armenian Bishop
01-16-2017, 06:52 AM
Whether or not people (such as Witness) want to believe him, Garo Paylan, as a Member of the Turkish Parliament, should be free to express himself. But, the he's getting censored by Erdogan's Regime, yet more proof that Turkey doesn't practice uncensored freedom of speech, and is slipping into a state of despotism now.