PDA

View Full Version : Most consumed alcoholic drink in Europe

Ryujin
01-20-2017, 07:17 AM
https://jakubmarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/alcohol-type.jpg

Böri
01-20-2017, 07:19 AM
Consuming sperms dont count for some people? No drunkard effect? You can maybe inform us?
I never drink beer or raki because bad smell, Russian vodka best.

Sarmatian
01-20-2017, 07:22 AM
Figures for Finland are wrong. They coming to Russia to buy their spirits because it's cheaper over there.

Mens-Sarda
01-20-2017, 09:20 AM
According to studies Sardinians consume more Beer than Wine, more than double of the Italian average

the average Italian consumes 30 litres of Beer per year, the average Sardinian 61,7 litres per year

Maintenance
01-20-2017, 09:23 AM
Figures for Finland are wrong. They coming to Russia to buy their spirits because it's cheaper over there.

Same for Sweden, People go to Denmark or Germany to buy spirits.

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Sweden, Denmark, what the fuck are you doing?!

Ülev
01-20-2017, 09:30 AM
I like this map, because it shows that Poles are different than Belorusians, Ukrainians or Slovaks & Russians!

(M mode off)

Ülev
01-20-2017, 09:33 AM
and surprisingly it shows where is Albania place, where is Hoxhaism?!

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 09:38 AM
I like this map, because it shows that Poles are different than Belorusians, Ukrainians or Slovaks & Russians!

(M mode off)

Two decades ago (or maybe even one) Poland would be painted blue as well.

Ülev
01-20-2017, 09:42 AM
on the other hand Russians & company have Spirits (soul), Germans & Gmbh - are industrious like bee (rs), and Portuguese & fellows feel wine/guilty for that

ЛыSSый
01-20-2017, 09:57 AM

(M mode off)

it's because of vodka is too expencive in poland. When they were here they drunk so much vodka as they could. Also they prefered wash dawn vodka by beer for become to druknn faster and from less quantity of vodka. And we teached our little brothers how to drink it with pleasure without skimpiness.

Also: this map isn't totally correct. there are a lot of vine in moldavia.

Ryujin
01-20-2017, 10:16 AM
Let's be honest here; wine is cuckish. It's a shame Greece; you have Ouzo. Forget about wine.

Laberia
01-20-2017, 10:40 AM
and surprisingly it shows where is Albania place, where is Hoxhaism?!

We drink raki and also beer and wine. But raki is number one. We produce it in home. Nothing can be compared with it. The best raki is from Skrapar, Geni an Albanian member is originaly from this region. Përmet produce good raki and of course, my region, Labëria. But we are considered experts in drinking the raki. :cool: The way we drink raki is a little bit specific. If you accept our rules, the rules of the table, and drink like us, is really difficult.

Ryujin
01-20-2017, 10:47 AM
I knew it was Raki for Albania, I know a guy that produces it at home. How nice, must be cheap as fuck. Raki is supposed to be our national drink but it's expensive. If that were not the case I'm sure Turkey would have been grouped with spirits too.

But anyway I prefer beer, so it's good we're on the beer side.

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 10:54 AM
it's because of vodka is too expencive in poland. When they were here they drunk so much vodka as they could. Also they prefered wash dawn vodka by beer for become to druknn faster and from less quantity of vodka. And we teached our little brothers how to drink it with pleasure without skimpiness.

It's not that expensive, unless you prefer to drink something a'la Belvedere. Most people don't. Vodka is usually consumed on special occassions, some gatherings like Easter or wedding. Sometimes besides. The problem with vodka is that you can drink less ammount of it to get drunk. 1l of vodka is not the same as 1l of beer. Most people want to talk for a bit longer.

Raki is supposed to be our national drink

Not ayran? :D

Laberia
01-20-2017, 10:56 AM
I knew it was Raki for Albania, I know a guy that produces it at home. How nice, must be cheap as fuck. Raki is supposed to be our national drink but it's expensive. If that were not the case I'm sure Turkey would have been grouped with spirits too.

But anyway I prefer beer, so it's good we're on the beer side.

We consider raki our national drink. It's an beverage that is recognized at least since Roman times.

Ülev
01-20-2017, 11:10 AM
few years ago when I drank alcohol I tested Croatian rakia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia

Insuperable
01-20-2017, 11:13 AM
I am surprised about wine over beer in Sweden.

RN97
01-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Spirits + juice is the best.
Beer is okay, but wine for me is gross AF.

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 11:55 AM
Spirits + juice is the best.

Juice? Shame on you.

RN97
01-20-2017, 11:56 AM
Juice? Shame on you.

what do you mix it with dawg?

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 11:57 AM

With nothing?

Ülev
01-20-2017, 12:00 PM

polish way - with pickled cucumber (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_cucumber)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Pickled_cucumber.jpg

Danaan
01-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Let's be honest here; wine is cuckish. It's a shame Greece; you have Ouzo. Forget about wine.

In Greece there are other spirits too, like tsipouro, raki/tsikoudia in Crete, suma in Dodecanese. There's also zivania in Cyprus. All those are better than ouzo usually.
I personally prefer vodka although I don't drink often. What makes wine cuckish, though?

Ryujin
01-20-2017, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OdFE_cZx4

RN97
01-20-2017, 12:29 PM
With nothing?

No wonder you goddamn pollock.
True story, some weeks ago a Polish truck driver was pulled over in Norway because he could drive straight. He was shitfaced on vodka.

Antimage
01-20-2017, 12:30 PM
few years ago when I drank alcohol I tested Croatian rakia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia

how popular is pálenka in poland?

Ülev
01-20-2017, 12:31 PM

lol, I drank palinka from Romania also, but not that much popular here
friends brought it after 4x4 trip

Bezprym
01-20-2017, 12:33 PM

Never tried.

Jehan
01-20-2017, 06:30 PM
But we are considered experts in drinking the raki. :cool: The way we drink raki is a little bit specific. If you accept our rules, the rules of the table, and drink like us, is really difficult.

I'am curious, what is your way of drinking raki?

Era
01-20-2017, 06:35 PM
It's not just raki for Albania, I've seen a big consumption of whiskey and other spirits for people who go out and drink. I believe they are measuring what's being consumed in public not at home. Straight whiskey, jack and coke and gin and tonic are very popular.

Bezprym
01-21-2017, 04:21 AM
I believe they are measuring what's being consumed in public not at home.

I think it is measured by the number of bottles sold to the customers, in general. ;)

Pahli
01-21-2017, 04:31 AM
Wine in Denmark? Shit, I thought with all the beers I consume it would have been beer ... But yeah wine is also consumed a lot here, foreign people I drink with usually stick to vodka / strong spirits because of muh "Eastern European / Baltic" heritage.

Drawing-slim
01-21-2017, 04:47 AM
Scotch is the best.