PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Dancing on Altar of the Florence Cathedral

Don
10-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Iled39tspHU

Muslim Political Refugee.

kaliyuga
10-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Fucking unbelievable. These niggers love to dance though, don't they?

Cato
10-21-2010, 02:39 PM
And is there any outrage over this?

Foxy
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
San Galgano, i didn't know that in Tuscanny you enjoyed gospel :eek:
:D

Matritensis
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Fucking idiot.

San Galgano
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
What the fuck that fucking bastard nigger son of a bitch is doing???

In my beloved Florence, in one of the most beautiful buildings of the world since 600 years!!
Shot him in a leg for Cristh sake!!!

Lack of manners, insensibility to beauty, complete disregard of a holy place!
That's the niggers i would like to see always to show the world what a fucking disgrace they are!
RomanQueen that nigger is not only slandering florentines but all the western world and his millenary history.

kaliyuga
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM

I can guarantee it won't be shown on the BBC News.

San Galgano
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Sorry for my eruption, but whoever has been in the cathedral of Florence only has had a spiritual and trascendant feeling and what comes in your mind is a religious and beauty admiration.
Only a brainless nigger could have had such reaction in that place.

San Galgano
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM

The voice in the background says he has been brought in hospital to see if he has some mental ilnesses, but shown any.
A sister in Norway has been contacted.
I think he will have only a general report by police.

kaliyuga
10-21-2010, 03:17 PM
The voice in the background says he has been brought in hospital to see if he has some mental ilnesses, but shown any.
A sister in Germany has been contacted.
I think he will have only a general report by police.

A sister in Germany. Right. He looks like he eats a lot of weiss wurst and saurekraut.

lei.talk
10-21-2010, 03:44 PM
why did only one man come out of that crowd?

how long did they all observe - outraged - but, actionless (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=50169#post50169)? :tsk:

San Galgano
10-21-2010, 03:48 PM
why did only one man come out of that crowd?

how long did they all observe - outraged - but, actionless (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=50169#post50169)? :tsk:

Pal they couldn't shot him in a leg, and he danced for no more than 30\40 sec.
I think special forces should have been a bit too exaggerated.:D
A tall man of the security in a church is enough i think.

Smaland
10-21-2010, 04:11 PM

There is right here. :mad:

Crossbow
10-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Hang that guy in front of the cathedral, and then burn him so no trace is left of him.

Foxy
10-21-2010, 04:13 PM
What the fuck that fucking bastard nigger son of a bitch is doing???

In my beloved Florence, in one of the most beautiful buildings of the world since 600 years!!
Shot him in a leg for Cristh sake!!!

Lack of manners, insensibility to beauty, complete disregard of a holy place!
That's the niggers i would like to see always to show the world what a fucking disgrace they are!
RomanQueen that nigger is not only slandering florentines but all the western world and his millenary history.

I know, but I don't get angry when I see a nigga doing this. I mean... come on, would you ever get angry with a child? They have the same brain of a child... He's Somalian, from the poorest country of Africa. There is a reason!

Murphy
10-21-2010, 04:18 PM
The man was taken back to the mental institution in which he belonged, he was not in complete control of himself and it is therefore in no way just to wish bodily harm on him.

And secondly, let's be honest. Why the fuck do any of you care about this? None of you are Catholic and those that are are simply cultural-Catholics living in a dream world. The Saints and Martyrs wouldn't be upset about this because of some cultural significance, there are deep theological currents revolving around the altar. This would have been a matter of faith to them, not mere culture.

Smaland
10-21-2010, 04:39 PM
The man was taken back to the mental institution in which he belonged, he was not in complete control of himself and it is therefore in no way just to wish bodily harm on him.

And secondly, let's be honest. Why the f*ck do any of you care about this? None of you are Catholic and those that are are simply cultural-Catholics living in a dream world. The Saints and Martyrs wouldn't be upset about this because of some cultural significance, there are deep theological currents revolving around the altar. This would have been a matter of faith to them, not mere culture.

If this man is mentally ill, and did not know what he was doing, all right then. He needs to be put back in the hospital and kept from escaping again.

I care because it is a Christian church. You may not believe that Protestants are Christians, but that is a subject for another day. :)

San Galgano
10-21-2010, 04:47 PM

And secondly, let's be honest. Why the fuck do any of you care about this? None of you are Catholic and those that are are simply cultural-Catholics living in a dream world. The Saints and Martyrs wouldn't be upset about this because of some cultural significance, there are deep theological currents revolving around the altar. This would have been a matter of faith to them, not mere culture.

There is no need to be a fanatic catholic to feel some catholic values as our own and me as a non-jew i have never felt the need to despise a synagogue and i'm very respectful of others religions' places when abroad.
It is ethic above all.

Then there is also a cultural aspect and i can't see why not.
Anyway the guy shown no mental ilnesses once in the hospital.

Svipdag
10-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Surely you know that the only religion which it is forbidden to insult is Islam.

Crossbow
10-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I know, but I don't get angry when I see a nigga doing this. I mean... come on, would you ever get angry with a child? They have the same brain of a child... He's Somalian, from the poorest country of Africa. There is a reason!

Poor: absolutely, living a life in misery, no doubt about it, all true, but let them in and grant them equal rights and you'll see they are going to shit on your face, so.... get rid of them, because it is the only solution and an effective way of evading huge future problems. They won't stop blackmailing us with their poverty, claiming it is all our fault because we don't share etc. But if you do share you've got another pack of jackalls who want your blood, and it is much more difficult to get rid of them then. And btw he is not a child, he acts like a child, in order to get what he wants, playing the holy innocent. Even though he is a poor nigga, he isn't that stupid.

RoyBatty
10-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Europe needs to learn from the Muslims. The lesson is that if you react against provocations, others are less likely to provoke you again. Muslims would have reacted if an infidel assaulted their culture and religion.

We should do the same against provocations, from whoever they may be. (Liberals, Muslims, Niggers etc)

Gamera
10-21-2010, 05:26 PM
If it would have been a christian doing the same in a Mosque he would not be alive anymore probably.

RoyBatty
10-21-2010, 06:38 PM
If it would have been a christian doing the same in a Mosque he would not be alive anymore probably.

And to be honest, that "Christian" wouldn't deserve much sympathy either. When people go looking for trouble they should expect to find it.

Foxy
10-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Poor: absolutely, living a life in misery, no doubt about it, all true, but let them in and grant them equal rights and you'll see they are going to shit on your face, so.... get rid of them, because it is the only solution and an effective way of evading huge future problems. They won't stop blackmailing us with their poverty, claiming it is all our fault because we don't share etc. But if you do share you've got another pack of jackalls who want your blood, and it is much more difficult to get rid of them then. And btw he is not a child, he acts like a child, in order to get what he wants, playing the holy innocent. Even though he is a poor nigga, he isn't that stupid.

it's time to kick muslims out from Europe.
The second ipotheis is that he was affected by the Stendhal's syndrome, which in an African showed itself that way.

Crossbow
10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
it's time to kick muslims out from Europe.
The second ipotheis is that he was affected by the Stendhal's syndrome, which in an African showed itself that way.

Yes, I wonder what they invented to keep him out of trouble. But it had to be a muslim with Stendahl syndrom who climbed on an altar, just a coincidence?

RoyBatty
10-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Crazy film by the way, Argento's Stendhal Syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stendhal_Syndrome

Bloodeagle
10-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Here, let me show you the way to the hospital! :rolleyes:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:XbpYQOmcvgpTbM:http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/ILoveCasperTheGhost/knights_templar.jpg?t=1270733692&t=1

Cato
10-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Here, let me show you the way to the hospital

A Crusader, hah. Try trampled by Woden One-Eye.. on his mighty eight-legged steed, wielding his spear and sword. At least Woden is a God who says "get tough on your own and I'll help you out" unlike the Christian deity who says "have a bit of individuality and free will, even to oppose me, and it's off to hell with you."

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/055/4/d/ODIN_by_Giye.jpg

Don
10-22-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm am no longer a practicing catholic, despite I was baptized.

Last Time I went to a Church was about 20 years ago.

When I see this image, nothing, primarily, awakens in me.

When I stare a little more...

I remind my grandmothers, dead. Descansen en Paz

My grandfathers. Dead. Descansen en Paz

They gave all for my parents, for me.

They were Christians. Catholics.

For them this would have been an insult.

I owe them something.

Very much.

I am not religious, but...

... My blood, My family, My Legacy...

Now ALL OF THEM are dead and they can no longer defend it...

http://wa5.www.artehistoria.jcyl.es/granbat/jpg/BAC09914.jpg

Now is my turn.

I don't know about you.

Svipdag
10-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Pallamedes, there's something I think that you don't understand. To this very day,the Muslims are DEATHLY afraid of the Crusaders,. They use them as bogeymen to frighten their children, but even as adults,they cannot shake the fear of them. That's why Bush's gaffe about a "crusade" was so upsetting to them.

We ought to use this as the basis for propaganda to our advantage, but that might offend the Muslims and we can't do that, now, can we ?

julie
10-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Fucking unbelievable. These niggers love to dance though, don't they?

I agree 100 percent

kaliyuga
10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Slaves to the rhythm.

Cato
10-22-2010, 07:15 PM
To this very day,the Muslims are DEATHLY afraid of the Crusaders,.

They hate and fear Genghis Khan too, and Hulagu. IIRC, Temujin called Muslims "slaves" several times in his life and took great pleasure in making them submit.

Libertas
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Dancing is one of the few things sub-Saharan Africans are any good at!