PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Place Alnortedelsur's mother. Do you think she could pass in your country?

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 03:27 AM
This is my mom when she was 21. Classify her, and tell me if she would pass as native in your country:

Tooting Carmen
01-28-2017, 03:43 AM
Atlanto-Alpine, and while not totally unpassable in the UK something about her face (perhaps her eyes) looks foreign. She certainly passes as a White Colombian though.

MysteriousWays
01-28-2017, 03:52 AM
Alpine mostly w/ some Atlantid. Would look somewhat foreign I think.

Xacal
01-28-2017, 03:57 AM
Alpine + Atlantid, Western Europe

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 04:33 AM
Alpine + Atlantid, Western Europe

Thanks. Do you think she could pass as white Brazilian??

Sikeliot
01-28-2017, 04:40 AM
Of the ethnicities I belong to, she could of course pass in Portugal as typical, could pass as Sicilian in the same way many Europeans and West Asians do but does not "look" it nor would she be particularly common, and doesn't pass in Poland or Cape Verde except amongst very outlying white passing people in CV.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 04:44 AM
Of the ethnicities I belong to, she could of course pass in Portugal as typical, could pass as Sicilian in the same way many Europeans and West Asians do but does not "look" it nor would she be particularly common, and doesn't pass in Poland or Cape Verde except amongst very outlying white passing people in CV.

Thanks. How would you classify her??

Do you think she could pass in Massachusetts, as white North American from that area??

Sikeliot
01-28-2017, 04:45 AM
Thanks. How would you classify her??

Do you think she could pass in Massachusetts, as white North American from that area??

Yes.

Atlanto-Alpine IMO.

Mortimer
01-28-2017, 04:57 AM
Thanks :) She was very pretty when young, but she is also pretty right now (in a different way, of course. More according to her age), because she always does a lot of exercise, eats healthy, and takes care of herself very well.

Do you think she could pass as native in Serbia?? or in Austria??

She could pass both serbia and austria. Dont know if she would be exactly typical hard to tell, but she looks white so she passes.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 11:30 AM
bump

Cristiano viejo
01-28-2017, 11:34 AM
Atlanto-Alpine, and while not totally unpassable in the UK something about her face (perhaps her eyes) looks foreign. She certainly passes as a White Colombian though.

Nonsense. She seems the female version of this Irish guy

http://a2.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE4MDAzNDEwMzA1MTg5Mzkw.jpg

Tobi
01-28-2017, 12:06 PM
She is mostly alpine with an atlanto touch.

kiko
01-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Atlanto-Alpine

In the U.S. she could pass as a woman of British ancestry.
In Mexico, she would pass as a atypical White Mexican.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Thank you all for your opinions, so far :)

More opinions, please.

BTW, since nobody has asked it. The baby in her hands is not me, but my older sister. I wasn't born yet.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 01:55 PM
Nonsense. She seems the female version of this Irish guy

http://a2.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE4MDAzNDEwMzA1MTg5Mzkw.jpg

Yeah, I don't see why she could not pass in British Islands. I think she would easily pass in there with no trouble.

Damião de Góis
01-28-2017, 02:56 PM
Hard to tell from only one picture, but she seems to approach this actress in terms of looks. So i would say she could be from here:

https://i2.wp.com/caminhos.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Anabela-Teixeira.jpeg?fit=480%2C720

meninodeengenho
01-28-2017, 03:02 PM
Thanks. Do you think she could pass as white Brazilian??

She could pass as white Brazilian. She would be quite typical here.

LieDetector
01-28-2017, 03:02 PM
I agree with Endovélico, hard to tell from only one picture, but seems Alpine.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Hard to tell from only one picture, but she seems to approach this actress in terms of looks. So i would say she could be from here:

She could pass as white Brazilian. She would be quite typical here.

Thanks both.

How would you classify her??

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 03:08 PM

I agree with Endovélico, hard to tell from only one picture, but seems Alpine.

That's the only pic I have of her right now, unfortunately.

As soon as I get another pic of her, I will maybe open another classification thread about her, but with two or three pictures of her, at least.

de Burgh II
01-28-2017, 03:08 PM
Pan-western look.

Alpine + atlantid.

Iberian, Belgian, French, Italian, etc.

alnortedelsur
01-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Pan-western look.

Alpine + atlantid.

Iberian, Belgian, French, Italian, etc.

Thanks.

Do you think she could pass as white North American??

meninodeengenho
01-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Thanks both.

Alpine+Atlantid

Argentano
01-28-2017, 05:06 PM
Seems alpine. She can easily pass here

alnortedelsur
01-29-2017, 04:35 AM
Thanks everybody for your opinions, so far.

More opinions please!

Grace O'Malley
01-29-2017, 11:54 AM
This is my mom when she was 21. Classify her, and tell me if she would pass as native in your country:

She's from Mallorca, Spain.

Please don't quote! I will delete it after 2 days.

Edit: The baby in her arms is not me, but my older sister. I wasn't born yet, when that picture was taken.

To me she looks like she can fit in a lot of European countries She's very pretty alnortedelsur. She could pass in places like Ireland, UK, France (and obviously Spain) etc.

alnortedelsur
01-29-2017, 12:16 PM
To me she looks like she can fit in a lot of European countries She's very pretty alnortedelsur. She could pass in places like Ireland, UK, France (and obviously Spain) etc.

Thanks Grace :)

Grace O'Malley
01-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks Grace :)

She looks Atlantid/Alpine. Lovely cheekbones. She can pass in lots of European countries.

TheMadScientist
01-29-2017, 12:45 PM
She can pass in alot of European countries.

alnortedelsur
01-29-2017, 12:48 PM
She can pass in alot of European countries.

TheMadScientist
01-29-2017, 12:59 PM

She has a look to her that I sometimes see in england (see queen of England Elizabeth 2 young) mixed with some indigenous.

http://www.edelweisspatterns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/queen-elizabeth-ball-gown.png

alnortedelsur
01-29-2017, 01:02 PM
She has a look to her that I sometimes see in england (see queen of England Elizabeth 2 young) mixed with some indigenous.

http://tv-english.club/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/queen4.jpg

Thanks.

But my mom is full Euro. She is a 100% native European from Spain.

I do have some minor Amerindian admix, but I got it from my Venezuelan dad's side.

alnortedelsur
01-30-2017, 12:02 AM
bump

Costas
01-30-2017, 12:56 AM
Huh! She looks a bit like this aunt of mine:

https://scontent.fgig1-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/2147_47468169731_7799_n.jpg?oh=df544e8a713cf6db939 2542a3f722876&oe=59010EF6

My aunt is Chilean of Spanish (from Soria) and Mapuche ancestry on the paternal side (my side), and Dutch on the maternal side.

Interesting :)

Anyway your mum could indeed pass in Chile, but pretty much anyone can to be honest. She wouldn't be typical though.

I think she also passes in Iberia, most of Italy, France, Belgium and Switzerland.

Probably not Britain, and if she did she'd look atypical.

Ouistreham
01-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Alpine/Med

Question:
— Yes.

something about her face (perhaps her eyes) looks foreign
Not foreign.
Just a little bit special (and probably just as special on Mallorca as anywhere else).
But it makes her face quite eye-catching.
Pretty woman.

alnortedelsur
01-30-2017, 06:00 AM
Alpine/Med

Question:
— Yes.

Not foreign.
Just a little bit special (and probably just as special on Mallorca as anywhere else).
Pretty woman.

Thanks. Do you think she would pass in Le France??

alnortedelsur
01-30-2017, 10:19 AM
bump

Pigling
01-30-2017, 10:59 AM
I think she's just tiny overweight Atlantid not Alpinid influenced.

alnortedelsur
01-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Alpine/Med

Question:
— Yes.

Not foreign.
Pretty woman.

Thanks. Do you think she would pass in Le France??

ups, sorry Oistreham, I didn't read your post thoroughly, and I didn't realize you already answered the question about she passing in France. My mistake.

I was also falling asleep when I responded that to you :p

crazyladybutterfly
01-30-2017, 10:48 PM
passes everywhere in europe. the answer is yes :)

crazyladybutterfly
01-30-2017, 10:50 PM

why not poland? she would probably be less atypical there than in southern italy (but she still passes )

alnortedelsur
01-30-2017, 10:53 PM

Overweight?? lol

My mother was very beautiful and without any overwheight when young.

CrazyDaisy
01-30-2017, 11:33 PM
She cannot pass as a WASP Canadian, but she'll still be seen as white.

CrazyDaisy
01-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Overweight?? lol

Her face is pretty chubby. Guess you can't blame my chubby face on my Andid side.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 02:13 AM
She cannot pass as a WASP Canadian, but she'll still be seen as white.

Mmmm... If she passes in many European countries out of Spain, being France, one of the top options, for neighboring Spain, I don't see why she couldn't pass as white Canadian of French descent, or even as white Canadian of British descent.

But thanks for your opinion, anyways.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 02:19 AM
Her face is pretty chubby. Guess you can't blame my chubby face on my Andid side.

Her face is not chubby. She is Alpine + Atlantid, as most users here classify her by unanimity. And she is fully Spanish.

My mom is a living proof about Alpine traits being also present in Spaniards, contrary to popular belief about Alpine traits being absent on Iberians.

Robocop
01-31-2017, 02:30 AM
Alpine+Atlantid & slight Baskid admix (nose)

:)

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 02:35 AM
Alpine+Atlantid & slight Baskid admix (nose)

:)

Thanks my friend :)

Do you think she could pass in your country??

Robocop
01-31-2017, 02:42 AM
Thanks my friend :)

Do you think she could pass in your country??

Yes. :)

Grab the Gauge
01-31-2017, 03:59 AM
I didn't read this thead, but that picture looks like it was taken in America in the 70s. Just look at any photo of an American neighhorhood back in the 20th century, everything looked so clean and perfect. Concrete sidewalks and streetcurbs in America used to be almost pure white because of the high quality concrete and the constant operation of streetsweepers. The fire hydrants were also really cool. I haven't seen a streetsweeper since the year 2001. That was my ambition when I was a kid, my ambitionz as a ridah, was to drive a streetsweeper...

http://media.istockphoto.com/photos/street-cleaner-truck-picture-id466801104?k=6&m=466801104&s=170667a&w=0&h=lO2VE3898Yvs4lJZ-YU44NPhv09abpi62RhLrAQoVK0=

P.S. your mom is a nigger.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 04:24 AM
I didn't read this thead, but that picture looks like it was taken in America in the 70s. Just look at any photo of an American neighhorhood back in the 20th century, everything looked so clean and perfect. Concrete sidewalks and streetcurbs in America used to be almost pure white because of the high quality concrete and the constant operation of streetsweepers. The fire hydrants were also really cool. I haven't seen a streetsweeper since the year 2001. That was my ambition when I was a kid, my ambitionz as a ridah, was to drive a streetsweeper...

http://media.istockphoto.com/photos/street-cleaner-truck-picture-id466801104?k=6&m=466801104&s=170667a&w=0&h=lO2VE3898Yvs4lJZ-YU44NPhv09abpi62RhLrAQoVK0=

P.S. your mom is a nigger.

Yes, is in US North America.

My dad did a master in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the 70s, when he and my mother were just married. Though he first made an intensive English course in Washington DC (where my older sister was born, though she grew up in Venezuela, as me and my older brother).

I am not sure, however, (I have to ask my mother) if the picture was taken in Washington DC or in Minneapolis.

You see?? You know nothing about my family history.

Fuck with your assumption about me being lying, or about my mom being a nigga.

Robocop
01-31-2017, 04:27 AM
You see?? You don't nothing about my family history.

Fuck with your assumption about me being lying, or about my mom being a nigga.

LOL, friend don't let that guy upset you, I think that even he laughs at his own posts.

Pigling
01-31-2017, 08:04 AM
Overweight?? lol

I don't mean fat in ugly way, but just few extra kilograms which is if you ask me very attractive. I mean even a little bit extra weight can make you get classified as Borreby/Alpinoid influenced.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 01:20 PM
I don't mean fat in ugly way, but just few extra kilograms which is if you ask me very attractive. I mean even a little bit extra weight can make you get classified as Borreby/Alpinoid influenced.

Thanks for your opinion, but I don't think my mom was chubby (I know you don't mean fat, but just few extra kilograms).

I agree with the opinion of nearly all posters here, who classified her as Alpine-Atlantid, including Robocop, who is known on this forum as being a good classifier, and classified her as Alpine + Atlantid & slight Baskid admix.

Pigling
01-31-2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks for your opinion, but I don't think my mom was chubby (I know you don't mean fat, but just few extra kilograms).

I agree with the opinion of nearly all posters here, who classified her as Alpine-Atlantid, including Robocop, who is known on this forum as being a good classifier, and classified her as Alpine + Atlantid & slight Baskid admix.

In order to get proper classification you should provide more pics and this pic has been taken with analog camera.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 02:26 PM
In order to get proper classification you should provide more pics and this pic has been taken with analog camera.

I know, but is the only pic of her I have right now. Later on, I will probably open another thread about her, but with more pictures.

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Tonight, or tomorrow night (I will think about it) I will have her picture removed by some mod. Please more opinions.

Annie999
01-31-2017, 06:13 PM
I think she is alpine with something more, she could pass in Uruguay sure.

Autrigón
01-31-2017, 06:25 PM
I know, but is the only pic of her I have right now. Later on, I will probably open another thread about her, but with more pictures.Estás loco?? deja a tu madre tranquila y no subas fotos de ella para que estos desgraciados te pongan a parir a ella y a ti. Hazme caso anda

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 06:31 PM
Estás loco?? deja a tu madre tranquila y no subas fotos de ella para que estos desgraciados te pongan a parir a ella y a ti. Hazme caso anda

hahaha... no hago nada que no hayan hecho muchos otros foristas aqui. Por eso me anime. Nada del otro mundo.

De todas maneras no pienso dejar su foto aqui para siempre (y conste que otros foristas si dejan las fotos de sus familiares sin retirarlas). No me gusta la idea de que una foto mia, de mi madre, o de cualquiera de mi familia, ande rodando por ahi todo el tiempo. Por eso pienso pedir a moderacion que la retiren para esta noche, o manana por la noche.

Nurzat
01-31-2017, 06:50 PM
by that photo she could pass both as Romanian and Ukrainian. actually not knowing her ancestry I'd assume she's Eastcentral Euro

alnortedelsur
01-31-2017, 11:57 PM
One last bump.

Sebastianus Rex
02-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Thanks :) She was very pretty when young, but she is also pretty right now (in a different way, of course. More according to her age), because she always does a lot of exercise, eats healthy, and takes care of herself very well.

Do you think she could pass as native in Serbia?? or in Austria??

MILF = Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck

WTF ! He wrote your mother looked like a MILF and you thank him ?! :picard1:

alnortedelsur
02-01-2017, 12:25 AM

I thought it only meant good looking women (confused it with the words nymph and sylphs). I din't know he meant that. I am not good on English abbreviations. Is not my first language, after all :eek:

Autrigón
02-01-2017, 12:33 AM
I thought it only meant good looking women. I din't know he meant that. I am not good on English abbreviations. Is not my first language, after all.No tio, Sebastianus tiene razón! Estás como una cabra subiendo fotos de tu madre aquí y encima les contestas amablemente...

Sebastianus Rex
02-01-2017, 12:34 AM
I thought it only meant good looking women. I din't know he meant that. I am not good on English abbreviations. Is not my first language, after all.

Ok dude whatever...Mortimer is probably jacking off looking at your mom pic right now.

Don't post pics of your relatives on a open thread like this, internet is full of weirdoos. Jesus fucking Christ...

alnortedelsur
02-01-2017, 12:41 AM
No tio, Sebastianus tiene razón! Estás como una cabra subiendo fotos de tu madre aquí y encima les contestas amablemente...

Que yo sepa, aqui nadie ha insultado a mi madre excepto el tal Mortimer, aunque yo no sabia el significado de esa abrebiacion (Lo confundi con ninfa, que creo que significa mujer de buen ver, pero ahora chequee el significado en wikipedia, y cambie mi thumb up que le puse, for un thumb down). Tenia a Mortimer por ser un tio buena onda, pero veo que me equivoque con el.

Y ya se que Sebastianus tiene razon, y le agradezco que me haya hecho darme cuenta.

Respecto a lo de la foto de mi madre, solo he posteado una, no varias, y no es algo que muchos otros foristas aqui no hayan hecho tambien.

Mi unica falta ha sido no estar enterado de lo que queria decir el cabron ese con MILF.

alnortedelsur
02-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Ok dude whatever...Mortimer is probably jacking off looking at your mom pic right now.

Don't post pics of your relatives on a open thread like this, internet is full of weirdoos. Jesus fucking Christ...

What is wrong with that?? Many other members have done the same (opening threads about classifying their parents).

And I am going to have her pic removed, anyways.

Grishnack
02-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Alpine mainly

alnortedelsur
02-01-2017, 12:51 AM
I should have been more careful with weirdos like Mortimer.

Fuck him.

Imamudin
02-01-2017, 01:08 AM

LOL of course this woman fits perfectly fine in Poland like in pretty much any European country.

alnortedelsur
02-01-2017, 01:09 AM
LOL of course this woman fits perfectly fine in Poland like in pretty much any European country.

And she is Spanish.

Imamudin
02-01-2017, 01:26 AM
And she is Spanish.

Looks flexible pan-European. Could blend in while in Poland or anywhere else in Europe.

Hamlet
02-01-2017, 01:33 AM
She looks like a MILF (now probably not anymore)

Dude calm it, you're so fucking horny just keep it in!

Hamlet
02-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Looks flexible pan-European. Could blend in while in Poland or anywhere else in Europe.

She gave off an E. Euro vibe to me actually, even more so than Spanish!

Governor
02-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Dude calm it, you're so fucking horny just keep it in!

Since Mortimer lonely and morbidly obese thats why his attitude like this.

Governor
02-01-2017, 01:42 AM
She looks like somewhat Russian Tatars.

Hamlet
02-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Since Mortimer lonely and morbidly obese thats why his attitude like this.

Yeah I get that, I wrote a fucking in-depth psychological profile on him and what he should do to get out of the hole he's in but the powers of easy self-indulgence just seem too strong for him and his "untermensch" mindset, unfortunately. It's sad to think how he'll age alone, but he only has to blame himself...

Governor
02-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Yeah I get that, I wrote a fucking in-depth psychological profile on him and what he should do to get out of the hole he's in but the powers of easy self-indulgence just seem too strong for him and his "untermensch" mindset, unfortunately. It's sad to think how he'll age alone, but he only has to blame himself...

He's kind of a good guy though.

Hamlet
02-01-2017, 01:52 AM
He's kind of a good guy though.

I agree, but he lacks willpower.

Autrigón
02-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Que yo sepa, aqui nadie ha insultado a mi madre excepto el tal Mortimer, aunque yo no sabia el significado de esa abrebiacion (Lo confundi con ninfa, que creo que significa mujer de buen ver, pero ahora chequee el significado en wikipedia, y cambie mi thumb up que le puse, for un thumb down). Tenia a Mortimer por ser un tio buena onda, pero veo que me equivoque con el.

Y ya se que Sebastianus tiene razon, y le agradezco que me haya hecho darme cuenta.

Respecto a lo de la foto de mi madre, solo he posteado una, no varias, y no es algo que muchos otros foristas aqui no hayan hecho tambien.

Mi unica falta ha sido no estar enterado de lo que queria decir el cabron ese con MILF.Cuantos años tienes?? Que otros foristas lo hagan no significa que tu también lo tengas que hacer...pues si hay que hacer lo que hacen los demás en este foro que está lleno de desequilibrados mentales pues estamos apañados...
En cualquier caso no te estoy echando la bronca, solo te estoy aconsejando

alnortedelsur
02-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Cuantos años tienes?? Que otros foristas lo hagan no significa que tu también lo tengas que hacer...pues si hay que hacer lo que hacen los demás en este foro que está lleno de desequilibrados mentales pues estamos apañados...
En cualquier caso no te estoy echando la bronca, solo te estoy aconsejando

Foristas equilibrados como Argentano, LESM o Annie, solo por mencionar tres que me vienen a la mente (seguro hay otros que no recuerdo) han abierto threads sobre clasificar a sus padres. Yo simplemente me anime, al ver que otros lo hacian (incluso gente equilibrada como ellos).

No es tampoco "que yo tenia que hacerlo porque ellos lo hicieron", simplemente que me anime (Yo no me animaba a hacerlo, pero al ver que gente equilibrada como ellos, lo hacian, pense que tampoco era nada del otro mundo), porque me daba curiosidad saber como seria clasificada mi madre, aunque luego tenia pensado retirar la foto, tal como ya lo he hecho.

Pero no hay ninguna bronca, gracias por el consejo :)

Grace O'Malley
02-02-2017, 09:16 AM

She looks really slim to me. She just has high cheekbones which are really attractive. You can see she isn't overweight.

Grace O'Malley
02-02-2017, 09:21 AM

I didn't even know what that meant. People do step over the boundaries especially here.

Grace O'Malley
02-02-2017, 12:28 PM
I also thought that MILF was to do with middle aged women and alnortedelsur's mother was only 21 in that picture so hardly the correct term for someone so young. There are so many acronyms now that people use it is difficult to keep up with them. I thought it meant something like a good looking middle aged female and the M stood for middle aged. Anyway not everyone uses these acronyms and I'm sure a large section of people wouldn't know what they mean exactly. Most people understand most of the common ones used but not some that would be used by more restricted groups.