PDA

View Full Version : BBC Report: Inside Europe's last leprosy colony ( Romania )

Stears
02-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Inside Europe's last leprosy colony

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12759393

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/romania/1497142/British-diplomat-extends-helping-hand-to-Europes-last-leper-colony.html (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12759393)

Stears
02-07-2017, 08:33 PM
For those who not know what leprosy is, watch BEN HUR movie about problems with that ilness in times of Jesus Christ (AD 27)...

Grishnack
02-07-2017, 08:33 PM
And what's your point? That people have suffered from Leprosy in Romania and they were quarantined because that shit is dangerous?

Stears
02-07-2017, 08:36 PM
And what's your point? That people have suffered from Leprosy in Romania and they were quarantined because that shit is dangerous?

Do you know any other European country where leprosis apear in 21st century ? I think NO. No wonder half of Romanians did not have in-house toilets in late 20th century

Grishnack
02-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Do you know any other European country where leprosis apear in 21st century ? I think NO. No wonder half of Romanians did not have in-house toilets in late 20th century

So you're trying to tell me that Romanians are poor? Because I am aware of that. Leprosy, which is a disease closely related to Tuberculosis has a prevalence among poor people. And in 20th century Romania you'd find plenty of those. Heck, you'll even find plenty of poor people now.

The.Mask
02-08-2017, 11:32 AM
If there is a media that needs to be genocided that is the so called english or british media.

Disgusting subhumans that in order to produce readings of their drunk public, they invent or exagerate everything about countries that are considered ''exotic''.

Daily Mail and 2 other websites must be burnt with napalm

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 08:18 PM
traditional romanian houses have the toilet outside.
unlike hungarian,romanians do not dine where they shit.

Deymark
04-24-2017, 08:19 PM

http://images.clipartpanda.com/laughing-smiley-face-gif-400x400_Lachender_Smilie_Laughing_Smiley.gif

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:20 PM

Yes, your infrastructure resemble Indian middle eastern African (as do your looks) Backward semi-asian orthodox wog monkeyes.

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Yes, your infrastructure resemble Indian middle eastern African (as do your looks) Backward semi-asian orthodox wog monkeyes.

its much cheaper to build railroads,track trails etc.. on a steppe country like Hungary

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:33 PM
its much cheaper to build railroads,track trails etc.. on a steppe country like Hungary
Wrong. Switzerland Austria Bavaria have developed infrastructure in the mountains, the reality is Romania is backward semi-Asian orthodox country (and steppe belt goes into Wallachia). Do not blame the others for Romania backwardness (until this day Transylvania has much better infrastructure bacause it was not part of backward vassal small Romanian states Wallachia and Moldavia in the past).

Deymark
04-24-2017, 08:37 PM
Wrong. Switzerland Austria Bavaria have developed infrastructure in the mountains, the reality is Romania is backward semi-Asian orthodox country (and steppe belt goes into Wallachia). Do not blame the others for Romania backwardness (until this day Transylvania has much better infrastructure bacause it was not part of backward vassal small Romanian states Wallachia and Moldavia in the past).

It is very easy to build infrastructure on a small country with no relief forms.I dont recall Austria or Switzerland being communist and with Bavaria its another story.Romania will surpass Hungary from all points of view in the upcoming years.Its inevitable.

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/45/4445-004-B28F8D1A.jpg

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 08:38 PM

their situation is too different in many contexts(political,economic...).
i thought you had an economy degree.

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:42 PM
It is very easy to build infrastructure on a small country with no relief forms.I dont recall Austria or Switzerland being communist and with Bavaria its another story.Romania will surpass Hungary from all points of view in the upcoming years.Its inevitable.

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/45/4445-004-B28F8D1A.jpg

Hahaha Kingdom of Hungary was much larger and more developed than small irrelevant Balkanite Romania. Just compare the capital cities, and everyone will laugh to you. You are backward sheperd people with lack of good history and envy/hater towards the west. The reality for Romania is the Gypsy (ancient Dacian) Republic in the upcoming years. It will be so laughable :))))))))))

Deymark
04-24-2017, 08:43 PM
Hahaha Kingdom of Hungary was much larger and more developed than small irrelevant Balkanite Romania. Just compare the capital cities, and everyone will laugh to you. You are backward sheperd people with lack of good history and envy/hater towards the west. The reality for Romania is the Gypsy (ancient Dacian) Republic in the upcoming years. It will be so laughable :))))))))))

Hungarian habits

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f4/dc/ea/f4dcea102def797eefb7c41c5e4eda71.jpg

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/22/72/1453962139-pregnant-smoker.jpg

http://mattforney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/beating-your-wife.jpg

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 08:49 PM
With an estimated 20% to 25% of Hungarian children under the age of 5 being of Roma origin, the Hungarian government needs to take the issue of social mobility (or lack thereof) far more seriously and must re-think its overall approach to issues of public education and welfare.

Most researchers estimate that the Roma comprise approximately 9% to 10% of Hungary’s population, even though official statistics compiled by Hungarian authorities are always lower than this, and almost certainly underestimate the actual size of the country’s largest minority.(315,583 (census 2011)[1]
Estimates: 450,000 to 1,000,000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary#Demographics

According to the 2011 census, they compose 3.18% of the total population, which alone makes them the largest minority in the country,[22] although various estimations have put the number of Romani people as high as 5–10 percent of the total population
Pic related roma students percentage by county.
http://hungarianfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/roma_tanulok_becsult_aranya_megyenkent_20150407_on line.jpg

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Why have you show the pictures of ancient Vlach sheperd (Romanian) habits ? Dreymark, it maybe accepted in Romania, but not seen as normal elsewere in Europe. Never forget it.

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary#Demographics

Pic related roma students percentage by county.
http://hungarianfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/roma_tanulok_becsult_aranya_megyenkent_20150407_on line.jpg

Romani has over 2 million Gypsies. Difference is, Gypsies declare Romanian in census, because the cultural anthropological difference between them too small, so they feel Romani-an (Daco-Ciganescu)

:))))))))

Stears
04-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Wehehehee

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 08:59 PM
Romani has over 2 million Gypsies. Difference is, Gypsies declare Romanian in census, because the cultural anthropological difference between them too small, so hey feel Romani-an (Daco-Ciganescu)

:))))))))

wrong,hence the rapid increase in gipsies in Hungary in the last 2 decades.

The Roma population will reach approx. 20-22% of Hungary’s total population within less than 20 years.

Here is study from 1990 .

Studies from the 1990s show that the majority of Romani in Hungary grow up with Hungarian as their mother tongue. Only about 5% spoke Romani and another 5% spoke Boyash as their mother tongue, with particularly Romani rapidly declining.e.

Also in Romania most gipsies are very poor,if they have a job its usually thrash collecting or scrap iron selling...hence much higher division between romanians and gipsies.
The conclusion is simple ,they naturalize faster in Hungary than in Romania.

Stears
04-24-2017, 09:03 PM
wrong,hence the rapid increase in gipsies in Hungary in the last 2 decades.

Here is study from 1990 .

Also in Romania most gipsies are very poor,if they have a job its usually thrash collecting or scrap iron selling...hence much higher division between romanians and gipsies.
The conclusion is simple ,they naturalize faster in Hungary than in Romania.

Hahahahah :))))))))))))) Mosty Gypsies in Hungary came from Romanian Balkanite teritories (some even today speak Romanian). Hungary has gypsy problem, but Romania is the gypsy state (nobody able to make difference between Romanians and Romas (Gypsies) in the western world). Deal with it.

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 09:09 PM
Hahahahah :))))))))))))) Mosty Gypsies in Hungary came from Romanian Balkanite teritories (some even today speak Romanian). Hungary has gypsy problem, but Romania is the gypsy state (nobody able to make difference between Romanians and Romas (Gypsies) in the western world). Deal with it.

yes,in Romania majority of gipsies still retain their culture ,in Hungary they became hungarians ,hence it will be much harder to get rid of them.
Enjoy.

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Inside Europe's last leprosy colony

Gipsies are probably going to get their own Kosovo in Hungary in the next 2 decades at most,you will be able to kiss someone ass again in a new Kingdom Gipsy-Hungaria.

Stears
04-24-2017, 09:41 PM
Gipsies are probably going to get their own Kosovo in Hungary in the next 2 decades at most,you will be able to kiss someone ass again in a new Kingdom Gipsy-Hungaria.

Says the frustrated Romani-an who kissed the ass (as weak vassals) of Bulgarians, Hungarians, Polish, Turks (Ottomans) and Russians. YOu are laughable.

IncelSlayer
04-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Says the frustrated Romani-an who kissed the ass (as weak vassals) of Bulgarians, Hungarians, Polish, Turks (Ottomans) and Russians. YOu are laughable.

romanians never kissed anyone ass in their history,but for hungarians its another story.
Do you want to be remembered what happend when Hungarians went on their own vs Romania ?

Stears
04-24-2017, 09:53 PM
romanians never kissed anyone ass in their history,but for hungarians its another story.
Do you want to be remembered what happend when Hungarians went on their own vs Romania ?

Wrong. Romanian front was the shortest lasting front in Europe during WW1,which quickly collapesd, and Bucharest was easily captured. Do you speak about laughable non-Hungarian communist so-called army ?

Vlach orthodox peasants were imported as serfs by Hungarian nobles during middle ages in Transylvania to work on their lands (bacasue the ethnic Hungarian population was massacred by Mongol attacks). Deal with your humble past ''Daco-Roman'' boy.

Deymark
04-24-2017, 10:00 PM
Wrong. Romanian front was the shortest lasting front in Europe during WW1,which quickly collapesd, and Bucharest was easily captured. Do you speak about laughable non-Hungarian communist so-called army ?

Vlach orthodox peasants were imported as serfs by Hungarian nobles during middle ages in Transylvania to work on their lands (bacasue the ethnic Hungarian population was decimated by Mongol attacks). Deal with your humble past ''Daco-Roman'' boy.

top kek my friend
yes Romania vs 4 armies from 4 angles(germans,austro-hungarians,bulgarian plus in the end fleeing russians), yet Hungary could not advance 1 step forward when germans and austrians were no longer there.(busy with the french in west).

All the 3 major battles were won by romanian side(Marasti,Marasesti,Oituz).

Let me remind you how Budapest was conquered.

On August 3rd 1919 4 squadrons (400 soldiers) of 6th cavalry regiment of the 4th brigade led by colonel Rusescu arrive on the outskirts of Budapest (at the time a 1 million people city). Colonel Rusescu's detachment was on an advanced scouting mission, 1 day ahead of the Romanian army. Worried the retreating Hungarian units might decide to defend Budapest Rusescu decides to bluff the city into surrendering. He presents the authorities in Budapest with a stern ultimatum: the Romanian artillery batteries are aimed at the city and unless he returns with the immediate unconditional surrender the bombardment would start in 60 minutes. What he doesn't tell is the "Romanian artillery batteries" are actually two light artillery pieces, completely outnumbered, outranged and outguned by what the city has in its barracks. Budapest surrenders.

After the romanian army entered in Budapest, on 3 augus 1919, the general Traian Moșoiu was appointed commander of the military garrison of Budapest and military governor of the territories west of Tisa and then he put the romanian flag of Budapest parliament building.

now orthodox vlachs were imported?I tought you said they immigrated with their sheeps.Atleast be consistent xD

Grishnack
04-24-2017, 10:51 PM

Vlach orthodox peasants were imported as serfs by Hungarian nobles during middle ages in Transylvania to work on their lands (bacasue the ethnic Hungarian population was massacred by Mongol attacks). Deal with your humble past ''Daco-Roman'' boy.

ALL of the Central Powers were against Romania. At the same fucking time. A very poorly equipped and trained army holded it's own against all of that. And on top of that, 2 of the best generals in the whole war were dispatched against Romania: Falkenhayn and Mackensen. I say we did a pretty good job against you (the AH army was probably the least effective in the whole war). I won't even say anything about 1919. You should learn some respect.

Grishnack
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM

We may very well have the largest number, but at least we aren't mixed with them like you are.

Grab the Gauge
04-24-2017, 11:05 PM
LOL, Romanians so god damned primitive. How can they be behind even Africa socially? How is that possible?

Grishnack
04-24-2017, 11:08 PM
LOL, Romanians so god damned primitive. How can they be behind even Africa socially? How is that possible?

We are behind Africans, but not in front of them, as you are, being butt-raped.

RN97
04-24-2017, 11:10 PM
ALL of the Central Powers were against Romania. At the same fucking time. A very poorly equipped and trained army holded it's own against all of that. And on top of that, 2 of the best generals in the whole war were dispatched against Romania: Falkenhayn and Mackensen. I say we did a pretty good job against you (the AH army was probably the least effective in the whole war). I won't even say anything about 1919. You should learn some respect.

It collapsed mostly due to Russia. The plan was supposed to be a offensive taking advantage of the Austro-Hungarians also being attacked by Russia, but they didn't really make any significant advance. Romania was attacked by Bulgaria, Germany and the Austro-Hungarians. Romanians had no help, they were hopeless in spite of an initial advance. There was no way Romania could take on the central powers by itself. Anyways, I strongly recommend this video, it's amazing. I watched the whole thing, covers pretty much everything important during WW1.

https://youtu.be/fi1OyVB2laY

Grishnack
04-24-2017, 11:12 PM
It collapsed mostly due to Russia. The plan was supposed to be a offensive taking advantage of the Austro-Hungarians also being attacked by Russia, but they didn't really make any significant advance. Romania was attacked by Bulgaria, Germany and the Austro-Hungarians. Romanians had no help, they were hopeless in spite of an initial advance. There was no way Romania could take on the central powers by itself. Anyways, I strongly recommend this video, it's amazing. I watched the whole thing, covers pretty much everything important during WW1.

https://youtu.be/fi1OyVB2laY

I recommend you The Great War youtube channel, although I'm pretty sure you already know about them. A ton of material, covering each week.

RN97
04-24-2017, 11:14 PM
I recommend you The Great War youtube channel, although I'm pretty sure you already know about them. A ton of material, covering each week.

I'm not that huge of a history(WW1 at least) nerd :p
I've watched some vids, but that dude covers shit only true WW1 nerds care about.

ЛыSSый
04-24-2017, 11:18 PM
No wonder half of Romanians did not have in-house toilets in late 20th century

ay, one more butthurt post. they just need this stuff after ussr showed them such thing as shovel. and you're envy them cause you can't do such thing in your totalitarian police country.

Grab the Gauge
04-24-2017, 11:32 PM
We are behind Africans, but not in front of them, as you are, being butt-raped.

All that curly hair in Romanians suggests otherwise.

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 07:05 AM
All that curly hair in Romanians suggests otherwise.

I don't have curly hair, jackass. And not a single member of my family has curly hair. And it's rare. And it's not un-European. And you're a fucktard.

Stears
04-25-2017, 05:06 PM

Romanian army had 658,088 soldiers in 1916, A-H army contained only 270 000 men during the romanian campaign, despite of this, they pulled back the Romanians before the 480,000 strong German Army started to operating. So your claims about numerical superiority is a dream.
Romania suffered the highest casuality ratio during the WW1, humiliatingly high.. Can we call them as real soldiers after that?
Romania was the only Entente country, whose government asked armistice and signed peace treaty with the central powers, even Serbian government refused to sign peace treaty or armistice with the Central powers, therefore serbian army and Government was evacuated to Island of Corfu by the Entente fleet. Serbs have stronger spine than Romanians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#Foreign_policy_scandal_a nd_downfall
Foreign policy scandal and downfall

In late May, after the Entente military representative demanded more territorial concessions from Hungary, Kun attempted to "fulfill" his promise to restore Hungary's borders. In June, the Hungarian Red Army invaded the eastern part of the newly-forming Czechoslovak state (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakia) (today's Slovakia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia)), the former so-called "Upper Hungary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Hungary)". The Hungarian Red Army achieved some military successes: under the lead of Colonel Aurél Stromfeld, it ousted Czech troops from the north, and planned to march against the Romanian army in the east. Despite the communist promises about the restoration of the former borders of Hungary, the communist declared the establishment of the Slovak Soviet Republic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_Soviet_Republic) in Prešov (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre%C5%A1ov) on 16 June 1919.[14] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-14) After the proclaimation of the Slovak Soviet Republic, the Hungarian nationalists and patriots soon realized that the new communist government had not any intentions to recapture the lost territories, and their only real intention is the spreading of communist ideology and the establishment of communist states in Europe, thus they even sacrifice the Hungarian national interests.[15] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-15) Despite the series of military victories against the Czechoslovak army, the Hungarian Red Army started to disintegrate due to the foreign policy scandal (the establishment of the Independent Slovak Soviet Republic) of the communist government. This concession shook the popular and military support of the communist regime. These events detached the professional military officers, the patriots and nationalists from the Hungarian Red Army. The military leader of the Red Army, Aurel Stromfeld, resigned in protest.[16] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-16) When the French promised the Hungarian government that Romanian forces would withdraw from the Tiszántúl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisz%C3%A1nt%C3%BAl), Kun withdrew his remained military units (who had remained loyal after the scandal). Following the Red Army's retreat from the north, the Romanian forces were not pulled back.
Kun then unsuccessfully tried to turn the remained units of the demoralized Hungarian Red Army on the Romanians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian-Romanian_War_of_1919). The Hungarian Soviet found it increasingly difficult to fight Romania (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania) with the small volunteer force, and support for both the war and the Communist Party was waning at home. After the demoralizing retreat from Northern Hungary (later part of Czechoslovakia), only the most dedicated Communists having volunteered for combat. Romanian army broke through the weak lines of the Red Army on 30 July

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 05:26 PM
Romanian army had 658,088 soldiers in 1916, A-H army contained only 270 000 men during the romanian campaign, despite of this, they pulled back the Romanians before the 480,000 strong German Army started to operating. So your claims about numerical superiority is a dream.
Romania suffered the highest casuality ratio during the WW1, humiliatingly high.. Can we call them as real soldiers after that?
Romania was the only Entente country, whose government asked armistice and signed peace treaty with the central powers, even Serbian government refused to sign peace treaty or armistice with the Central powers, therefore serbian army and Government was evacuated to Island of Corfu by the Entente fleet. Serbs have stronger spine than Romanians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#Foreign_policy_scandal_a nd_downfall
Foreign policy scandal and downfall

In late May, after the Entente military representative demanded more territorial concessions from Hungary, Kun attempted to "fulfill" his promise to restore Hungary's borders. In June, the Hungarian Red Army invaded the eastern part of the newly-forming Czechoslovak state (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakia) (today's Slovakia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia)), the former so-called "Upper Hungary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Hungary)". The Hungarian Red Army achieved some military successes: under the lead of Colonel Aurél Stromfeld, it ousted Czech troops from the north, and planned to march against the Romanian army in the east. Despite the communist promises about the restoration of the former borders of Hungary, the communist declared the establishment of the Slovak Soviet Republic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_Soviet_Republic) in Prešov (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre%C5%A1ov) on 16 June 1919.[14] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-14) After the proclaimation of the Slovak Soviet Republic, the Hungarian nationalists and patriots soon realized that the new communist government had not any intentions to recapture the lost territories, and their only real intention is the spreading of communist ideology and the establishment of communist states in Europe, thus they even sacrifice the Hungarian national interests.[15] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-15) Despite the series of military victories against the Czechoslovak army, the Hungarian Red Army started to disintegrate due to the foreign policy scandal (the establishment of the Independent Slovak Soviet Republic) of the communist government. This concession shook the popular and military support of the communist regime. These events detached the professional military officers, the patriots and nationalists from the Hungarian Red Army. The military leader of the Red Army, Aurel Stromfeld, resigned in protest.[16] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic#cite_note-16) When the French promised the Hungarian government that Romanian forces would withdraw from the Tiszántúl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisz%C3%A1nt%C3%BAl), Kun withdrew his remained military units (who had remained loyal after the scandal). Following the Red Army's retreat from the north, the Romanian forces were not pulled back.
Kun then unsuccessfully tried to turn the remained units of the demoralized Hungarian Red Army on the Romanians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian-Romanian_War_of_1919). The Hungarian Soviet found it increasingly difficult to fight Romania (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania) with the small volunteer force, and support for both the war and the Communist Party was waning at home. After the demoralizing retreat from Northern Hungary (later part of Czechoslovakia), only the most dedicated Communists having volunteered for combat. Romanian army broke through the weak lines of the Red Army on 30 July

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I#Course_of_the_Romanian_ campaign

You're talking out of your ass, as usual. The Romanian front was the LONGEST in the whole fucking war.

While the Romanian Army was advancing in Transylvania, the first counterattack came from Field Marshal August von Mackensen in command of a multi-national force composed of the Bulgarian Third Army, a German brigade and two divisions of the Ottoman VI Army Corps, whose units began arriving on the Dobrudja front after the initial battles.

Overall command was now under Erich von Falkenhayn (recently replaced as German Chief of Staff), who started his own counterattack on 18 September.

To summarize for you: Romanians pushed the AH back in Transylvania then the front stabilized. But soon Mackensen attacked from the South. Falkenhayn (who was German, btw) came with the might of the German army and pushed the Romanians back. The AH army was known for its incompetence. Stears, do yourself a favor and don't try to argue with me on the topic of WW1 because my knowledge is vastly superior to yours.

Also, your claim that the Romanians had the largest ratio of soldiers killed is laughable, to say the least. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I#/media/File:WorldWarI-MilitaryDeaths-EntentePowers-Piechart.svg

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 05:31 PM
AH was the most incompetent army in the war, just face it. Not the soldiers, but the command. Does the name of Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf tell you something?

http://www.nuttyhistory.com/uploads/1/2/1/5/12150034/9137593_orig.png

Stears
04-25-2017, 05:54 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I#Course_of_the_Romanian_ campaign

You're talking out of your ass, as usual. The Romanian front was the LONGEST in the whole fucking war.

While the Romanian Army was advancing in Transylvania, the first counterattack came from Field Marshal August von Mackensen in command of a multi-national force composed of the Bulgarian Third Army, a German brigade and two divisions of the Ottoman VI Army Corps, whose units began arriving on the Dobrudja front after the initial battles.

Overall command was now under Erich von Falkenhayn (recently replaced as German Chief of Staff), who started his own counterattack on 18 September.

To summarize for you: Romanians pushed the AH back in Transylvania then the front stabilized. But soon Mackensen attacked from the South. Falkenhayn (who was German, btw) came with the might of the German army and pushed the Romanians back. The AH army was known for its incompetence. Stears, do yourself a favor and don't try to argue with me on the topic of WW1 because my knowledge is vastly superior to yours.

Also, your claim that the Romanians had the largest ratio of soldiers killed is laughable, to say the least. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I#/media/File:WorldWarI-MilitaryDeaths-EntentePowers-Piechart.svg

You forget, the ongoing Balkan Front Russian Front Italian front for A-H Army (A-H Army had to fought with 4times bigger Entente Forces) Germans even had the Western Front (France, British Empire, USA Canada Australia)
Despite the Romanian forces have never faced such enormous numerically superior enemy, they lost the war fascinating quickly, 70% part of their territory, 8 of the 10 biggest cities including their small balkanite capital city Bucharestm and it happened within 4 months!!! The laughable Romanian army suffered the highest casualty ratio of WW1.

And you signed armistice and peace treaty (unlike the Serbian Government and Army)

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 05:56 PM
You forget, the ongoing Balkan Front Russian Front Italian front for A-H Army (A-H Army had to fought with 4times bigger Entente Forces) Germans even had the Western Front (France, British Empire, USA Canada Australia)
Romanian forces have never faced such enormous numerically superior enemy, despite of this they lost the war, 3/4 part of their territory together with their small balkanite capital city Bucharest within 4 months!!! The laughable Romanian army suffered the highest casualty ratio of WW1.

And you signed armistice and peace treaty (unlike the Serbian Government and Army)

I just posted a graph. The AH had 90% casualties. You're delusional.

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 06:00 PM
http://www.nuttyhistory.com/uploads/1/2/1/5/12150034/6570182_orig.png vs.

http://www.nuttyhistory.com/uploads/1/2/1/5/12150034/9137593_orig.png

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:03 PM
I just posted a graph. The AH had 90% casualties. You're delusional.

You fantasy numbers are lughable. A-H Army conscripted 7,2 Million men. A-H army lost only
1,200,000 men during WW1.
It is only 16%.
Do you have problem with simple mathematics?

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Romanian military deaths 595,000 casualties, for 1.3 Million men. Can we call that shit as an Army?

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 06:10 PM
You fantasy numbers are lughable. A-H Army conscripted 7,2 Million men. A-H army lost only
1,200,000 men during WW1.
It is only 16%.
Do you have problem with simple mathematics?

The 7,020,000 is KIA+WIA+PoW (prisoners of war). I do not have a problem with simple mathematics, you have a problem with the notion of "casualties".

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:25 PM
The 7,020,000 is KIA+WIA+PoW (prisoners of war). I do not have a problem with simple mathematics, you have a problem with the notion of "casualties".

​Wrong. Prisoners of war, most of them was due the political decisions in the italian front after the armistice and (after the A-H Empire dissolved), and not related to any military operations. They were simply registered by the italians, and they were sent home.

The number of remained romanian army was so small, that the romanian army ws only 50,000 men in the Hungarian-Romanian war (smaller than the number of policemen in Kingdom of Hungary). Even Albania had such a "large army" of 50,000 men. Romanian army faced soldiers of Kun Bela from some proletarian districts of Budapest (numbered similar small army like the romanians)

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:32 PM
After the end of the WW1, by a notion of Woodrow Wilson's pacifism, the naive liberal Hungarian PM Mihály Károlyi ordered the full disarmament of Hungarian Army, which contained more than 1,4 M. soldiers. Also Don't forget, the timed attack of "brave" Czechs Romanians Serbian-French armies started their joint military operations only AFTER the Hungarian total self-disarmament. Where they too timid to attack until the Hungarian self-disarmament?

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 06:32 PM
​Wrong. Prisoners of war, most of them was due the political decisions in the italian front after the armistice and (after the A-H Empire dissolved), and not related to any military operations. They were simply registered by the italians, and they were sent home.

The number of remained romanian army was so small, that the romanian army ws only 50,000 men in the Hungarian-Romanian war (smaller than the number of policemen in Kingdom of Hungary). Even Albania had such a "large army", and they feced soldiers of Kun Bela from some proletarian districts of Budapest (numbered similar small army like the romanians)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties#Footnotes

The U.K. War Office estimate for Austro-Hungarian casualties up to 31 December 1918: total casualties of 7,020,000 including 1,200,000 killed, 3,620,000 wounded and 2,200,000 prisoners.[161] Preliminary figures up to the end of May, 1918, given by the U. K. Director of Military Intelligence give the following estimated totals: 800,000 killed, 1,800,000 prisoners/missing, and 3,200,000 wounded/sick, for a total of 5,800,000. An additional 80,000 killed, 320,000 wounded/sick, and 20,000 prisoners are estimated in the Austrian offensive against Italy from 1st June to 24 October 1918. In the same time there 72,500 casualties on the Balkans and Western Fronts. Finally, during the last Italian offensive the prisoners claimed by the Italians amounted to 448,000, while a further 30,000 Austro-Hungarians were killed and 50,000 wounded.

Stop with your fucking bullshit, you pathetic loser. You only negate the suffering of millions and millions of brave Hungarian, Austrian, Bosnian and even Romanian soldiers who fought in the AH army. You're a lame excuse of a human being as the AH army was a lame excuse of an army.

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:42 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties#Footnotes

The U.K. War Office estimate for Austro-Hungarian casualties up to 31 December 1918: total casualties of 7,020,000 including 1,200,000 killed, 3,620,000 wounded and 2,200,000 prisoners.[161] Preliminary figures up to the end of May, 1918, given by the U. K. Director of Military Intelligence give the following estimated totals: 800,000 killed, 1,800,000 prisoners/missing, and 3,200,000 wounded/sick, for a total of 5,800,000. An additional 80,000 killed, 320,000 wounded/sick, and 20,000 prisoners are estimated in the Austrian offensive against Italy from 1st June to 24 October 1918. In the same time there 72,500 casualties on the Balkans and Western Fronts. Finally, during the last Italian offensive the prisoners claimed by the Italians amounted to 448,000, while a further 30,000 Austro-Hungarians were killed and 50,000 wounded.

Stop with your fucking bullshit, you pathetic loser. You only negate the suffering of millions and millions of brave Hungarian, Austrian, Bosnian and even Romanian soldiers who fought in the AH army. You're a lame excuse of a human being as the AH army was a lame excuse of an army.

On December 1918. there were not A-H Empire, only 1,2M men died (16% is one of the lowest ratio in the WW1) Wounded category included graze of skin, legs are only shattered, It can mean anything even the loss of leg. Everybody who attended a doctor during his front-line service were registered. The technical POWs who became pows only after political decisions and after the armistice are not the same as POWS during wartime. (Yes you can include them into the statistics, but political decisions are not military operations)

Military Deaths in the Italian Front: 650,000 men, A-H army military death in Italian front: 240,000 men only.

Your biggest problem, that you confused the real Wartime statistics, and the statistics which was created after the armistice (caused by political decision after the integral disintegration of the Empire). Yes, these administrative (non-war time era POWS) are considered as POWS by international law and accordingly they appear in the statistics.

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 06:52 PM
On December 1918. there were not A-H Empire, only 1,2M men died (16% is one of the lowest ratio in the WW1) Wounded category included graze of skin, legs are only shattered, It can mean anything even the loss of leg. Everybody who attended a doctor during his front-line service were registered. The technical POWs who became pows only after political decisions and after the armistice are not the same as POWS during wartime. (Yes you can include them into the statistics, but political decisions are not military operations)

Military Deaths in the Italian Front: 650,000 men, A-H army military death in Italian front: 240,000 men only.

Your biggest problem, that you confused the real Wartime statistics, and the statistics which was created after the armistice (caused by political decision after the integral disintegration of the Empire).

Did you even read that? That second statistic is from MAY 1918, before the war ended and it was already fucked up.

Stears
04-25-2017, 06:53 PM
Did you even read that? That statistic is from MAY 1918, before the war ended. If you add those who died after May it gets only worse.

QUOTE: "The U.K. War Office estimate for Austro-Hungarian casualties up to 31 December 1918:"

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 06:56 PM
QUOTE: "The U.K. War Office estimate for Austro-Hungarian casualties up to 31 December 1918:"

You're right, I made a mistake, but that doesn't change the fact that the AH army had the largest percentage of casualties in the WHOLE WAR. Every statistic says it, you just don't wanna believe it.

Stears
04-25-2017, 07:06 PM
You're right, I made a mistake, but that doesn't change the fact that the AH army had the largest percentage of casualties in the WHOLE WAR. Every statistic says it, you just don't wanna believe it.

Wrong, you try to combine all statistics, for example: POWs of political decisions, who became POWS only after the war, with real pows. After the dissolution of A-H Empire and the armistice, The forming yugoslav state the newly established Hungarian rep. The Austrian rep the forming Czehoslovak political leaders called back home their people, and asked them to stop any military activity. (Even the formerly existing A-H leaders ordered that after they signed armistice) Most of them were registered by the Italian Entente as POWS (because they can became pows even without military conflict according to international law) . Others, who did not want to go to this registering camps and lay down their arms, whent home, they denied to follow the order of their newly proclamed states and the A-H military leadership who signed the armistice, they would had to assemble after the registration (without weapons), they were considered technically deserters too. (It was illegal to return home with weapons from the Italian front, but their number was enormous too)

The only statistics what really matters, and what are not related to political decisions and post war era: The A-H Army had much lower military death ratio then the French army Italian army Russian or Romanian army.

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 07:16 PM
Wrong, you try to combine all statistics, for example: POWs of political decisions, who became POWS only after the war, with real pows. After the dissolution of A-H Empire and the armistice, The forming yugoslav state the newly established Hungarian rep. The Austrian rep the forming Czehoslovak political leaders called back home their people, and asked them to stop any military activity. (Even the formerly existing A-H leaders ordered that after they signed armistice) Most of them were registered by the Italian Entente as POWS (because they can became pows even without military conflict according to international law) . Others, who did not want to go to this registering camps and lay down their arms, whent home, they denied to follow the order of their newly proclamed states and the A-H military leadership who signed the armistice, they would had to assemble after the registration (without weapons), they were considered technically deserters too. (It was illegal to return home with weapons from the Italian front, but their number was enormous too)

The only statistics what really matters, and what are not related to political decisions and post war era: The A-H Army had much lower military death ratio then the French army Italian army Russian or Romanian army.

I understand what you're trying to say but it's just not right. Those statistics don't combine what you just said.

May: 1,800,000 POWs. + 400,000 prisoners captured on the Italian front during their last offensive = 2,000,000 POWs. Those who became POWs after the war are not counted in this statistic.

Zmey Gorynych
04-25-2017, 07:25 PM
Posada, Baia, 1919.

Stears
04-25-2017, 07:35 PM
I understand what you're trying to say but it's just not right. Those statistics don't combine what you just said.

May: 1,800,000 POWs. + 400,000 prisoners captured on the Italian front during their last offensive = 2,000,000 POWs. Those who became POWs after the war are not counted in this statistic.

Yes, according to international law, the former soldiers who became prisoners (voluntarily) after the armistice and , because their state cease to exist or dissolved (like A-H Empire) are considered prisoners of Wars too. Remember the last battles of the A-H Army was fough without any political support , without any help of their newly formed governments for (and in the name) a non-existent state. So they did not have any political support , therefor they did not get ammunition and food. (There was not any state behind the army) Soldiers had two decisions: 1st. Go to the Italian entente camps register themselves passes their handguns and get some food. They became technically (and legally) prisoner of war after the registration. Second option, go home with their handgun to their village and city, because they though the homeland is very chaotic with revolutions and danger... They technically became deserters, (they did not fulfil their duty of registration, but their number is enormous, they became force at home, nobody could count down with them at home because of the desertation. So they did not care about it. Maybe at home they gave their weapons of their new state, or they could hide it in their house/flat for their imagined safety. Third option: Fight without ammunition and without food (the certain death) for a non-existent empire. This became less and less a real option for former A-H soldiers after the dissolution of the Empire.

The situation is legally diplomatically was very complex, it is a rare moment in history when a state (not just a government or political power of a country) ceased to be exist before the end of the WW1. It was an unprecedented historic and very chaotic event. It was even more serious then Russian WW1 history, where the communist saved 88% of the territory former russian Empire and its population when they formed the soviet union.

Deymark
04-25-2017, 07:42 PM
bla bla bla bla bla

In Romanian-Hungarian war, the number of soldiers on both sides was close to equal.End of deal, the rest is just your jealous barking that Romania ended up a winner with the highest territorial gains and Hungary a loser, with the highest territorial loses.

Grishnack
04-25-2017, 07:51 PM
Yes, according to international law, the former soldiers who became prisoners (voluntarily) after the armistice and , because their state cease to exist or dissolved (like A-H Empire) are considered prisoners of Wars too. Remember the last battles of the A-H Army was fough without any political support , without any help of their newly formed governments for (and in the name) a non-existent state. So they did not have any political support , therefor they did not get ammunition and food. (There was not any state behind the army) Soldiers had two decisions: 1st. Go to the Italian entente camps register themselves passes their handguns and get some food. They became technically (and legally) prisoner of war after the registration. Second option, go home with their handgun to their village and city, because they though the homeland is very chaotic with revolutions and danger... They technically became deserters, (they did not fulfil their duty of registration, but their number is enormous, they became force at home, nobody could count down with them at home because of the desertation. So they did not care about it. Maybe at home they gave their weapons of their new state, or they could hide it in their house/flat for their imagined safety. Third option: Fight without ammunition and without food (the certain death) for a non-existent empire. This became less and less a real option for former A-H soldiers after the dissolution of the Empire.

The situation is legally diplomatically was very complex, it is a rare moment in history when a state (not just a government or political power of a country) ceased to be exist before the end of the WW1. It was an unprecedented and chaotic event.

As I said, I understand what you're trying to say and I agree with the fact that late-1918 AH army was in a mess but that still doesn't change the fact that the AH was the weakest link in the Central Powers. Don't get me wrong, the Romanian Army was awful at the start of the war (very weak officer corps and very badly trained and equipped) but the Austro-Hungarians were on a whole other level of incompetence, and not because of the common soldiers but because of the abysmal lack of military skills of its leaders. Take for example the Winter Offensive of 1915 in the Carpathians.

https://youtu.be/e8jtz2fBB2c?t=2m2s starts at around 2:02

It's time for you to acknowledge the fact that the AH army was shit-tier.

Stears
04-26-2017, 08:27 AM
In Romanian-Hungarian war, the number of soldiers on both sides was close to equal.End of deal, the rest is just your jealous barking that Romania ended up a winner with the highest territorial gains and Hungary a loser, with the highest territorial loses.

There were not Romanian-Hungarian war. There were a war betweeen Serbo-French Czechoslovak and romanian forces, they attacked the self-disarmed Hungary, went to the Tisza river (60km from Budapest) without a single battle. Then Bela Kun came to power.

Deymark
04-26-2017, 10:17 AM
There were not Romanian-Hungarian war. There were a war betweeen Serbo-French Czechoslovak and romanian forces, they attacked the self-disarmed Hungary, went to the Tisza river (60km from Budapest) without a single battle. Then Bela Kun came to power.

Bollocks.

Grab the Gauge
04-26-2017, 11:12 AM
I don't have curly hair, jackass. And not a single member of my family has curly hair. And it's rare. And it's not un-European. And you're a fucktard.

What's going on with your left cheek? The micro-faggot in your avatar looks like he has a golfball sized tumor popping out of his left cheek. You may not have curly hair but you do have Khoi-San jaw syndrome.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/africa/156054d1440046925-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-3874556796_e54e1341b3.jpg

Grishnack
04-26-2017, 12:50 PM
What's going on with your left cheek? The micro-faggot in your avatar looks like he has a golfball sized tumor popping out of his left cheek. You may not have curly hair but you do have Khoi-San jaw syndrome.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/africa/156054d1440046925-khoisan-tribes-southern-africa-carry-eurasian-3874556796_e54e1341b3.jpg

I have posted multiple photos of myself. Feel free to convince yourself that I look normal. And stop inventing "syndromes". Also, you're misuing the term "syndrome". 2/10 pathetic troll attempt.