PDA

View Full Version : Slovenian City Elects First Black Mayor in Eastern Europe

Smaland
10-24-2010, 10:29 PM
:rolleyes2:

A doctor from Ghana was voted in as mayor of a Slovenian city on Sunday, becoming the first black mayor in an eastern European country.

Peter Bossman, 54, became mayor of the picturesque seaside city of Piran in the second round of local elections after beating the centre-right incumbent, according to preliminary results.

Full story (http://af.reuters.com/article/ghanaNews/idAFLDE69N0EK20101024?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0)

They don't have vote fraud in Slovenia, do they? (I mean no disrespect to the Slovenians, rigging the vote is easy for the plutocrats)

The Lawspeaker
10-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Well. He was elected but we don't have to be happy with it. But the people made their choice (if it wasn't voter fraud). Still.. I wonder what his policies are ? What did he promise his constituents ? And more important: who are his constituents ?

Heretik
10-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Slovenia was multi-culti already. Nothing new.

Aramis
10-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Nothing new, and it will stay a constant trend as we are getting packed with disintegrational minoreties just waiting to be integrated.

What seems more interesting to me is the fact that, for example, an Englishman being elected as mayor of a Slovenian city wouldn't be worth much attention to a large number of Apricity users.

Guapo
10-25-2010, 12:16 AM
Slovenia was commie pinko already

fixed

poiuytrewq0987
10-25-2010, 12:20 AM
Well, Slovenia was asking for it when they chose to break up from Yugoslavia and join the European Union.

Heretik
10-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Well, Slovenia was asking for it when they chose to break up from Yugoslavia and join the European Union.

Yeah, 'cause there were no black people in yugoslavia? :D