PDA

View Full Version : Does each race have an 'ideal' look, and if so which ethnicity within it looks closest to it?

Tooting Carmen
02-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Is there an 'ideal' look for Europeans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for East Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for South Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for Black Africans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Etc. etc.

alpha
02-10-2017, 06:34 PM
What do you mean? A beauty standard?

Tooting Carmen
02-10-2017, 06:36 PM
What do you mean? A beauty standard?

No, phenotype.

alpha
02-10-2017, 06:45 PM
No, phenotype.

A stereotypical look?

Sikeliot
02-10-2017, 06:46 PM
1. Sweden
2. Japan
3. North India
4. Nigeria

Tooting Carmen
02-10-2017, 06:53 PM
1. Sweden
2. Japan
3. North India
4. Nigeria

I'd have probably come up with something like that too.

Fincher
02-10-2017, 07:03 PM
White: Wherever faelids are most prevalent - the vast majority of men with this phenotype seem to be chads (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?51763-Faelid-F%E4lid-Dalo-Falid-Examples)

Robocop
02-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Is there an 'ideal' look for Europeans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for East Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for South Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Is there an 'ideal' look for Black Africans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it?

Etc. etc.

Is there an 'ideal' look for Europeans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Croatians

Is there an 'ideal' look for East Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? South Koreans

Is there an 'ideal' look for South Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Vietnamese

Is there an 'ideal' look for Black Africans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? AfroAmericans (nevermind they're in US).

Is there an 'ideal' look for Latinos, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Venezualans

Is there an 'ideal' look for Arabs, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Syrians

ETC...

Nurzat
02-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Etc. etc.

Europeans: Swedish girls, Norwegian men

East Asians: Korean girls, Japanese men

Blacks: Angolan women, Senegalese men

Shah-Jehan
02-11-2017, 03:45 PM
East Asia: not known to me, Korean women

South Asia: Punjabi men, Bengali/Punjabi/Pahari/Kashmiri women

Europe: Western European Men, Eastern European women + French/Italians

GiCa
02-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Is there an 'ideal' look for Europeans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Croatians

Is there an 'ideal' look for East Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? South Koreans

Is there an 'ideal' look for South Asians, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Vietnamese

Is there an 'ideal' look for Black Africans, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? AfroAmericans (nevermind they're in US).

Is there an 'ideal' look for Latinos, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Venezualans

Is there an 'ideal' look for Arabs, and if so which ethnicity looks closest to it? Syrians

ETC...

True but for Europeans I would say more so è thing more on the north probably Czechs

lameduck
02-11-2017, 04:09 PM
South Asia
MEN: Pashtuns , High caste Punjabi Groups like Jatts, Gujjers, some Sindhis and Kashmiris.
Women same as above
Middle east: Syrians
East Asians:Koreans so on so forth

GiCa
02-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Most attractive people for Europeans are usually those in wich they have:
Tall people on average and an even balanced mix of Nordic plus atlanto med phenotypes or similar.. So you have to look in Central Europe: France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary are good candidates for that

As for east Asia: light skin, tall, possible mix with european looks, so my first choice goes to Kazakhstan

mena world: light skin Syrians, Lebaneses even Turkish

Africans: lighter skin and mix with Europeans Afro Americans, Cubans, Dominicans, Capo Verdians, Brazilians

South and Central Americans: the most European like Uruguayans, Argentinians, south brazilians and notable mention to Venezuelans that even if not as Europeans as the others are those reported winning more beauty contest and being astonishing beautiful by those who travel there

USA/Canada: tanned castizos mixed with the Anglos Puerto ricans and the mix between Anglo and non anglos

JohnSmith
02-11-2017, 04:56 PM
I would think for European it would be this:
https://www.goodfreephotos.com/albums/italy/florence/statue-of-david.jpg

JohnSmith
02-11-2017, 05:38 PM
People who were living on bottom of society in Europe made most of US White immigrant population in the past.

That is not really true. American immigration policy was actually much stricter in the past and it was quite expensive to make the trip.

My Great Great Grandfather was a Barber which is a skilled job when immigrated to the USA.

Not a Cop
02-13-2017, 10:44 PM
That is not really true. American immigration policy was actually much stricter in the past and it was quite expensive to make the trip.

My Great Great Grandfather was a Barber which is a skilled job when immigrated to the USA.

Barber fits very much into defenition of bottom of society.

Just think about it - if you're all'right in old world why would you move somewhere else? Up untill XX century absolute majority of USA immigrants were dirtpoor, or prosecuted in old countries, just think of Religious refugees, Irish escaping famine, post WWW I immigrants, etc etc.

Only after WWW I, when america became a world leading power high-skilled immigration skyroceted.

mustang981
02-13-2017, 11:17 PM
South Asia
MEN: Pashtuns , High caste Punjabi Groups like Jatts, Gujjers, some Sindhis and Kashmiris.
Women same as above
Middle east: Syrians
East Asians:Koreans so on so forth

Pashtuns/Punjabi......Great so my taxi cab and Uber drivers are considered gods I see. Next Uber I'll remember to tip. Or Mr. Singh who owns the 7-11 where I used to walk to after school to get my Pina Colada Slurpee (and which i still enjoy)

JohnSmith
02-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Barber fits very much into defenition of bottom of society.

Just think about it - if you're all'right in old world why would you move somewhere else? Up untill XX century absolute majority of USA immigrants were dirtpoor, or prosecuted in old countries, just think of Religious refugees, Irish escaping famine, post WWW I immigrants, etc etc.

Only after WWW I, when america became a world leading power high-skilled immigration skyroceted.

Barbers were like doctors a long time ago and were skilled people many also did dental work. Many left because they wanted land also. They were not all dirt poor.

Getting land on a mountain top in Italy was not that much available in the 19th century.

Bosnjakinja
02-13-2017, 11:45 PM
I don't know 'bout y'all but for me Sweden/Scandinavia really isn't the "ideal European phenotype".

Tooting Carmen
02-14-2017, 12:31 AM
I don't know 'bout y'all but for me Sweden/Scandinavia really isn't the "ideal European phenotype".

So what would you say is then?

ÁGUIA
02-14-2017, 12:55 AM
No, if it does I never thought about it. Not the most "racially" aware dude ain't I?

Btw who on earth think about this in real world ? :confused: At the most ideal look is related with certain beauty standards rather than ethnicity.

My idea of "ideal" look is attractive women ;)

Kriptc06
02-14-2017, 01:41 AM
Native American = Andid

mustang981
02-14-2017, 02:09 AM
Most attractive people for Europeans are usually those in wich they have:
Tall people on average and an even balanced mix of Nordic plus atlanto med phenotypes or similar.. So you have to look in Central Europe: France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary are good candidates for that

As for east Asia: light skin, tall, possible mix with european looks, so my first choice goes to Kazakhstan

mena world: light skin Syrians, Lebaneses even Turkish

Africans: lighter skin and mix with Europeans Afro Americans, Cubans, Dominicans, Capo Verdians, Brazilians

South and Central Americans: the most European like Uruguayans, Argentinians, south brazilians and notable mention to Venezuelans that even if not as Europeans as the others are those reported winning more beauty contest and being astonishing beautiful by those who travel there

USA/Canada: tanned castizos mixed with the Anglos Puerto ricans and the mix between Anglo and non anglos

Puerto Ricans and Castizos are not considered ideal looking Americans. Unless you're in West Chicago or Brooklyn/Bronx. They probably fit right into your Italy better than most parts of the USA.

Enflamme
02-14-2017, 02:41 AM

Look at all those Nordic sucker. :p

The Mediterranean race is the most beautiful and the most masculine.

In addition, they have no "heterogeneity" in the phenotypes, they all have the same color of eyes (light), hair and skin (light). While the Mediterranean is the most diversified in terms of color of hair, skin and eyes.

Enflamme
02-14-2017, 02:42 AM
Puerto Ricans and Castizos are not considered ideal looking Americans. Unless you're in West Chicago or Brooklyn/Bronx. They probably fit right into your Italy better than most parts of the USA.

Not at all: Italians have no Native influence.

Small Nordicist.

GiCa
02-14-2017, 04:42 PM
I thought jennifer Lopez was considered attrctive among Anglo Americans.

Is still think that they are the most sought after look in Anglo America. I mean they do border Anglo America.

Jennifer Lopez, Eva Mendez, an similar people (so the castizos, and mestizos-harnizos people) are the most sought look in usa

GiCa
02-14-2017, 05:15 PM
As for Italy and I allow myself to say also do all the southern half of Europe since we have the same tastes

Either we like the fair looks so we sought on the looks more common in Russia and Northern Europe (we look both on purselves as we have tons of fairish people both on the norther areas of Europe)
Either we like darker looks so we look on ourselves or similar looks (crollos South Americans till castizo and mestizo-castizo looks the latter depending on the harmonity of looks)

Other looks aren t as ideal as those generally (meaning our sexual preferences: it s more rare we prefer other looks like blacks, East Asians, more Native American and too huge menas, Indians to those mentioned above; this is a general statistical rule thought there are individual exception based on preferencs so you may see more rarely mixed couples with blacks East Asians Indians and too Native American people)

Examples

Standard sought after look when we like dark features
http://www.premiobiagioagnes.it/files/hpoasdos.jpg

As for te light anything to light brown to blonde

Indeed in our tv programmes we have always a blonde and a brown haired showgirl
Of this kind: (looks for example at Italian tv Veline)
http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/resizer/480/-1/false/1441119840464.jpg--.jpg?1441119846000

mustang981
02-14-2017, 05:35 PM

Is still think that they are the most sought after look in Anglo America. I mean they do border Anglo America.

Jennifer Lopez, Eva Mendez, an similar people (so the castizos, and mestizos-harnizos people) are the most sought look in usa

I live in the USA. Castizos, mestizos-harnizos are not the most fought after look. It would be Anglo looks like Taylor Swift .

Seya
02-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Mediterraneans
Japanese
Afghans
Ethiopians

GiCa
02-14-2017, 06:09 PM
I live in the USA. Castizos, mestizos-harnizos are not the most fought after look. It would be Anglo looks like Taylor Swift .

Well I think that among many Anglos they prefer darker looks; usually Hispanic as they border them; but any look darker than them it s ok.

Among non Anglos they usually prefer Anglos and then other European imigrants.

That s the law of diversity on look attraction,

As for Italians uually those said above because they have similar look to us but among the dark looks some people may prefer too te same way also mulattos, Indians, East Asians and predominantly Native American looks.
It depends if there is an historic imigrants with non European look like those able we may prefer him to a new imigrants or European looking South American it's a mix of the looks we are historically exposed to and strong Italian identity in the imigrants who may have a different look to us but we may prefer them

RMuller
02-14-2017, 11:41 PM

White American men obviously prefer white American women. White American mens second choice are Latinas.
It's the same thing for white American women. Their 2nd choice are latino men.

https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/interracialmarriage-white-out.jpg

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/files/racedating1.png

Latinas,Latinos are considered attractive among some Anglo-Americans. Latinos,Latinos do better among Anglo-Americans were their is a large Latino population like the USA-Mexico border states and the Pacific Coast. The whites in these states are usually Middle class and progessive with very few poor whites in these states .

Latinos, Latinos will do worse were thier isn't much of a Latino pop like the Southern USA. Alot of poor whites in these states.

Texas is not really a Southern state but a Southwestern state with a large Mexican heritage.A large part of the interracial marraiges for the South are in Texas .Mexican-white couples in Texas very common.

So Latinos,Latinas will be rejected more among poor whites..
http://thislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-10.52.22-AM.png

JohnSmith
02-14-2017, 11:43 PM
White American men obviously prefer white American women. White American mens second choice are Latinas.

https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/interracialmarriage-white-out.jpg

Latinas,Latinos are considered attractive among some Anglo-Americans. Latinos,Latinos do better among Anglo-Americans were their is a large Latino population like the USA-Mexico border states and the Pacific Coast. These states are usually Middle class and progessive with very few poor whites.

Latinos, Latinos will do were were thier isn't much of a Latino pop like the Southern USA. Alot of poor whites in these states.

http://thislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-20-at-10.52.22-AM.png

Interesting

GiCa
02-15-2017, 08:12 AM

Latinas,Latinos are considered attractive among some Anglo-Americans. Latinos,Latinos do better among Anglo-Americans were their is a large Latino population like the USA-Mexico border states and the Pacific Coast. The whites in these states are usually Middle class and progessive with very few poor whites in these states .

Latinos, Latinos will do worse were thier isn't much of a Latino pop like the Southern USA. Alot of poor whites in these states.

Texas is not really a Southern state but a Southwestern state with a large Mexican heritage.A large part of the interracial marraiges for the South are in Texas .Mexican-white couples in Texas very common.

http://thislandpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-10.52.22-AM.png

I guess it a battle between the fear of poor; where someone is rich and well being he has no problem to marry other erhnicities

mustang981
02-15-2017, 08:16 AM

This is not true. 110% false. The most common interracial marriage is White man-Asian woman.

http://www.psych2go.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/White-man-Chinese-woman-600x400.jpg

https://assets.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-64b6297c453a0a493c9316138be3a812-c

RMuller
02-15-2017, 08:39 AM
This is not true. 110% false. The most common interracial marriage is White man-Asian woman.

http://www.psych2go.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/White-man-Chinese-woman-600x400.jpg

https://assets.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-64b6297c453a0a493c9316138be3a812-c

Nope.Look at the stats i posted above. I posted 3 graphics.

GiCa
02-15-2017, 08:45 AM
Nope.Look at the stats i posted above. I posted 3 graphics.

I belive more the marriages are between Anglo Saxon American and East Asian women

And between Anglo Saxon American women and Hispanic men

Judging also from the USA tourists I worked with in my city.

Althought yes: majority couple is Anglo Saxon plus Anglo Saxon of course

Anglo American women visibly marry less outside their group too judging by the tourists I dealt woth. The mix marriages are somewhat only high between Anglo American men and East Asian women

RMuller
02-15-2017, 08:50 AM
I belive more the marriages are between Anglo Saxon American and East Asian women

Oh is that what you see in your city among American tourist . My sister and her husband were in Rome,The Vatican,Venice and Florence last summer. They even went to a soccer game in Rome .

Ylla
02-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Europe: Western European Men, Eastern European women + French/Italians

+1

GiCa
02-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Oh is that what you see in your city among American tourist . My sister and her husband were in Rome,The Vatican,Venice and Florence last summer. They even went to a soccer game in Rome .
:D good thy made a gret tour.

Yes my city is very loved among USA tiristi and it s too a second USA college because it's full of USA second seat in Europe universities.

There is te European seat of Harvard too for example in my city; as well as many more univrsities.

There is also some Australian university seats too

GiCa
02-15-2017, 08:59 AM
For Europe I think this would be very near the ideal sought in eery country of Europe look: a mix of Nordic traits and more darker south euro traits
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-80EBUBRk-ZM/VATh96KIPkI/AAAAAAAAAdM/LaC9QJb6cK4/s1600/download%2BCLIZIA%2B3.jpg
http://www.seratiamo.it/img/cms/qqinhramto5qmk450jm3l0m12009826175153_Prefix_Name_ CliziaFornasier_grande.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Hkh7AVuHJmY/VX5rFr8mtsI/AAAAAAAA5ZE/Iru935XlJ5o/s1600/Clizia%2BFornasier%2Bmodella%2Battrica%2Bspot%2Btr e%2B2015%2B9.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000OHn9H8tOxZE/fit=1000x750/DSC0528.jpg
http://www.itacanotizie.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Alex-Belli.jpeg
http://3.citynews-today.stgy.ovh/~media/original-hi/36152945138517/alex-belli-6.jpg

RMuller
02-15-2017, 08:14 PM
:D good thy made a gret tour.

Yes my city is very loved among USA tiristi and it s too a second USA college because it's full of USA second seat in Europe universities.

There is te European seat of Harvard too for example in my city; as well as many more univrsities.

There is also some Australian university seats too

So Rome,Vatican City ,Florence and Venice are the top 4 Italian tourist cities?

I asked my sister how did she communicate with Italians who didn't speak English,she said she spoke to Italians in Spanish and they understood her. So most Italians understand Spanish?

The leaning tower of Pisa is in Tuscany? I saw my niece take a pik with it .
They took alot of pics of the Basilica of Vatican city.

Wow! Harvard,so many high IQ American students visit and study in your city.

mustang981
02-15-2017, 08:30 PM

Anglo American women visibly marry less outside their group too judging by the tourists I dealt woth. The mix marriages are somewhat only high between Anglo American men and East Asian women

Hispanics don't even live in the same areas or neighborhoods as WASPs, so an Anglo-American women would be moving down the social/economic ladder by marrying a Hispanic. This isn't an insult, its simply true.

I would imagine the same is true for WASPs who married Southern Europeans like Italians at the beginning of the 20th century.

RMuller
02-15-2017, 09:38 PM
Hispanics don't even live in the same areas or neighborhoods as WASPs,

Don't lie . Most Mexican-Americans live in mixed middle class neighborhoods thats a mix of Mex-Americans and white Americans with a few Asians.

so an Anglo-American women would be moving down the social/economic ladder by marrying a Hispanic. This isn't an insult, its simply true.

Fake news.

I would imagine the same is true for WASPs who married Southern Europeans like Italians at the beginning of the 20th century.

Fake news.

Poor Hindu boy is struggling to fit in a Christian-Judeo western nation. Cow worshipping is just seen as weird AS FUCK and backwards in America. FACT!

mustang981
02-15-2017, 11:05 PM
Don't lie . Most Mexican-Americans live in mixed middle class neighborhoods thats a mix of Mex-Americans and white Americans with a few Asians.

Fake news.

Fake news.

Poor Hindu boy is struggling to fit in a Christian-Judeo western nation. Cow worshipping is just seen as weird AS FUCK and backwards in America. FACT!

Why don't you stop lying. Mexicans can't even afford to live in the same neighborhoods as where Rmack lives (lower income white redneck areas)

I know California as much as you do. How many Mexicans do you see living in Los Altos, west Palo Alto, La Jolla,Belmont, Saratoga or Atherton?

Bosnjakinja
02-15-2017, 11:14 PM
So what would you say is then?
Something like this, for European women:

For Europe I think this would be very near the ideal sought in eery country of Europe look: a mix of Nordic traits and more darker south euro traits
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-80EBUBRk-ZM/VATh96KIPkI/AAAAAAAAAdM/LaC9QJb6cK4/s1600/download%2BCLIZIA%2B3.jpg
http://www.seratiamo.it/img/cms/qqinhramto5qmk450jm3l0m12009826175153_Prefix_Name_ CliziaFornasier_grande.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Hkh7AVuHJmY/VX5rFr8mtsI/AAAAAAAA5ZE/Iru935XlJ5o/s1600/Clizia%2BFornasier%2Bmodella%2Battrica%2Bspot%2Btr e%2B2015%2B9.jpg

mustang981
02-15-2017, 11:21 PM
@Latino boy RMuller: Stop your lies about saying Mestizos live in the same neighborhoods as WASPs. Maybe the lower income redneck enclaves with RMack but even that is far fetched.

Since you and I both live in California, please tell me how many Mexicans do you see living in Los Altos, west Palo Alto, La Jolla,Belmont, Saratoga or Atherton?

JohnSmith
02-16-2017, 12:15 AM
@Latino boy RMuller: Stop your lies about saying Mestizos live in the same neighborhoods as WASPs. Maybe the lower income redneck enclaves with RMack but even that is far fetched.

Since you and I both live in California, please tell me how many Mexicans do you see living in Los Altos, west Palo Alto, La Jolla,Belmont, Saratoga or Atherton?

Lets not Forget there are White Latinos especially Cubans: like this half Cuban guy David Gallagher is as white as white bread:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/83/a4/d7/83a4d72638c8a8a409a740ab8c875997.jpg

RN97
02-16-2017, 12:31 AM

Only Indians and Germanics are the true aryans living in high class neighborhoods in the US!
#StopKillingCows

mustang981
02-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Only Indians and Germanics are the true aryans living in high class neighborhoods in the US!
#StopKillingCows

Indians live in ALL neighborhoods, including the high class ones I mentioned. You will find Indians in middle and lower income areas too.

For example Sunnyvale and Fremont are both Indian populated areas and are considered lower class, but both are still a billion times safer than any Black or Hispanic filled area.
Milpitas, Califorina is another one, virtually 90% Indian H1b software engineers. It's not considered high class but I'd pick living there over East LA anyday.

RN97
02-16-2017, 01:39 AM
Indians live in ALL neighborhoods, including the ones I mentioned. High class, middle class, and low-tier ones.

For example Sunnyvale and Fremont are both Indian populated areas and are considered lower class, but they are still far safer than Black or Hispanic areas.

It's obvious that Indians and anglo-saxons share a common aryan bond bringing them naturally together in the US. Why would Indians live with those low class Mexicans and Aframs?
Logic brother, logic. Indians are nothing like low-class Balkanites, Indians share the purest of Aryan blood with Anglo saxons and Hungarians.
You can see the aryan in this Indian.
http://i.imgur.com/IlKgldC.jpg

JohnSmith
02-16-2017, 02:39 AM
It's obvious that Indians and anglo-saxons share a common aryan bond bringing them naturally together in the US. Why would Indians live with those low class Mexicans and Aframs?
Logic brother, logic. Indians are nothing like low-class Balkanites, Indians share the purest of Aryan blood with Anglo saxons and Hungarians.
You can see the aryan in this Indian.
http://i.imgur.com/IlKgldC.jpg

Aryans are simply a linguistic group. Just about the people from Western Europe to India are Aryan,, obviously the Arabs and Jews would be excluded since they are Semitic.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 02:54 AM
Aryans are simply a linguistic group. Just about the people from Western Europe to India are Aryan,, obviously the Arabs and Jews would be excluded since they are Semitic.

I agree with this. But the ancient Hindus were the first to use the term "Aryan". The swastika is one of the central symbols of Hinduism. For example,

http://www.richardcassaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Hindu-Temple-in-India-with-Swastikas.jpg

RMuller
02-16-2017, 06:20 AM
Why don't you stop lying. Mexicans can't even afford to live in the same neighborhoods as where Rmack lives (lower income white redneck areas)

I know California as much as you do. How many Mexicans do you see living in Los Altos, west Palo Alto, La Jolla,Belmont, Saratoga or Atherton?

Don't be retarded. More than half of the Mexican-Americans live in middle class neighborhoods. I grew up in a neighborhood that is 85% Anglo American and 15% Mexican-American. The homes were of 1-10 acres. The home behind us was 10 acres.

You are just fake news. Go buy yourself a hairy Indian bride.

GiCa
02-16-2017, 02:25 PM
I really don't understand this rivalry.

Racism and free hate speach is also ugly.

Nobody is inferior.

I agree that the Indian imigration to USA is likely higly selected so thre idioms are succesfull since USA select the best laureates for imigrants nowdays. USA is very selective to imigration.

About mexicans I sense it s a stereotype that every single of them is a crime activity person. And nowday imigation is USA is very selective also to Hispanic imigrants; so if to take someone they ll take the best laureates

A for Italians like many other Europeans te inigation was if te poorer people. At first there was some racism on Italians: yes. Althought for what we know today they are all already mixed with Anglo so the Italian comunity is disappearing in USA due to mixing.

RN97
02-16-2017, 02:28 PM
Don't be retarded. More than half of the Mexican-Americans live in middle class neighborhoods. I grew up in a neighborhood that is 85% Anglo American and 15% Mexican-American. The homes were of 1-10 acres. The home behind us was 10 acres.

You are just fake news. Go buy yourself a hairy Indian bride.

lmao stop watching CNN, throwing around fake news like it's nothing. A shitton of Mexicans go to the US as drug dealers, gangbangers and borderline slave laborers. Who cares where you grew up? Anecdotal, anecdotal carnale.

Indians in the US are indeed much more successful as most immigrants are high caste and crème de la crème from the Indian people. Most have an IQ higher than the white American average

RMuller
02-16-2017, 07:36 PM
lmao stop watching CNN, throwing around fake news like it's nothing. A shitton of Mexicans go to the US as drug dealers, gangbangers and borderline slave laborers. Who cares where you grew up? Anecdotal, anecdotal carnale.

Indians in the US are indeed much more successful as most immigrants are high caste and crème de la crème from the Indian people. Most have an IQ higher than the white American average

Jesus Christ a Half Romanian Gypsy comes to the defense of Indians .Im not surprised. :rolleyes: It's obvious that you are a half Romanian gitano.
For the record i have nothing against Gypsies unless they attack my heritage.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Why don't you stop lying. Mexicans can't even afford to live in the same neighborhoods as where Rmack lives (lower income white redneck areas).

RMack must live in upper class neighborhood.

But your claim that Mexicans can't afford to buy homes is pure comical. Infact more than half of Mexican descenants live in middle class areas.

90% of the Latinos in California are of Mexican heritage so the article is talking about us.

Older White Folks Flee Their California Homes, Latinos Buy Them Up

Ay yay yay. First it was your jobs. Now it's your very homes.

A USC study of home ownership in California found that older white folks were abandoning their homes and that Latinos were apparently buying them up (sort of like your old Buick Regals, too).

In fact Latinos in California were responsible for nearly :cool:80 percent of the the state's "homeowner growth" in the '00s, according to a USC statement released today.

In fact Latinos in California were responsible for nearly 80 percent of the the state's "homeowner growth" in the '00s, according to a USC statement released today.

And there's more where that came from. The 75-and-older crowd continues to sell out for retirement and to get away, apparently. The trend will intensify as baby boomers get older, according to USC.

Gosh, this is like an old white racist's worst nightmare, isn't it? Browns ? But it's nothing new.

It's sort of like what happened to such previously white-girl names as Ashley and Caylee. (It's a trip hearing immigrant parents call out for their baby Ashley with Spanish accents).

Anyway, USC calls for more pedestrian, "elder friendly" developments to stem the tide of old, white flight.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/older-white-folks-flee-their-california-homes-latinos-buy-them-up-2387137

mustang981
02-16-2017, 07:59 PM
Jesus Christ a Half Romanian Gypsy comes to the defense of Indians .Im not surprised. :rolleyes: It's obvious that you are a half Romanian gitano.

Gypsies are far greater than you half breed New world mongrels

Mexicans for the milliionth time live in the GHETTOS of California, always have and always will.

KMack
02-16-2017, 08:00 PM
RMack must live in upper class neighborhood.

But your claim that Mexicans can't afford to buy homes is pure comical. Infact more than half of Mexican descenants live in middle class areas.

90% of the Latinos in California are of Mexican heritage so the article is talking about us.

Older White Folks Flee Their California Homes, Latinos Buy Them Up

Ay yay yay. First it was your jobs. Now it's your very homes.

A USC study of home ownership in California found that older white folks were abandoning their homes and that Latinos were apparently buying them up (sort of like your old Buick Regals, too).

In fact Latinos in California were responsible for nearly :cool:80 percent of the the state's "homeowner growth" in the '00s, according to a USC statement released today.

In fact Latinos in California were responsible for nearly 80 percent of the the state's "homeowner growth" in the '00s, according to a USC statement released today.

And there's more where that came from. The 75-and-older crowd continues to sell out for retirement and to get away, apparently. The trend will intensify as baby boomers get older, according to USC.

Gosh, this is like an old white racist's worst nightmare, isn't it? Browns ? But it's nothing new.

It's sort of like what happened to such previously white-girl names as Ashley and Caylee. (It's a trip hearing immigrant parents call out for their baby Ashley with Spanish accents).

Anyway, USC calls for more pedestrian, "elder friendly" developments to stem the tide of old, white flight.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/older-white-folks-flee-their-california-homes-latinos-buy-them-up-2387137

If RMack is me KMack, I used to live in an upscale suburb. My House was similar to a mid century modern but built much later as a custom home for a Former Cincinnati Bengals football player. I sold it over 3 years ago and moved back into the city, very close to downtown in a 2007 built Condo. The area is a mix of retired wealthy people, younger college grads, some blacks, some white trash and some illegals from C. America.
My commute is a walk, I drive to the gym. It is a nice safe hood.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Gypsies are far greater than you half breed New world mongrels

lmaoo.You are a quadracial descendant of pygmy Jarawa,Onge"ASI :wink and you call me a New World Mongrel.:picard1:

Mexicans for the milliionth time live in the GHETTOS of California, always have and always will.

Fake News again,read the article of post#57

mustang981
If RMack is me KMack, I used to live in an upscale suburb. My House was similar to a mid century modern but built much later as a custom home for a Former Cincinnati Bengals football player. I sold it over 3 years ago and moved back into the city, very close to downtown in a 2007 built Condo. The area is a mix of retired wealthy people, younger college grads, some blacks, some white trash and some illegals from C. America.
My commute is a walk, I drive to the gym. It is a nice safe hood.

I don't even like bragging about one's income or where your family ;ives. But when this Mexicali starts saying that Mestizos live in upscale neighborhoods I have to call out the nonsense. I know California quite well and know Mexicans aren't living in Palo Alto or Newport Beach. LOLOL. this guy is a nutjob

mustang981
okay show me a house in your neighborhood you half breed and lets compare it to one in mine,

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:07 PM
you're such a deluded clown. the only ethnics who live in White neighborhoods are east Asians, Indians, and Persians. stop talking bs dumb Mexican

(again I don't like bragging about income or how much money one has, but this guy is speaking nonsense)

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:07 PM
okay show me a house in your neighborhood you half breed and lets compare it to one in mine,

A quadracial descendant of pygmy:wink:rolleyes: Jarawa,Onge ASI calling me a half breed is pure comical.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:08 PM
you're such a deluded clown. the only ethnics who live in White neighborhoods are east Asians, Indians, and Persians. stop talking bs dumb Mexican

Mexicans are buying up white middle to upper middle class neighborhoods. Read the article post#57

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:11 PM
Mexicans are buying up white middle to upper middle class neighborhoods. Read the article post#57

half breed, I grew up in Almaden Valley, okay? I never saw one Mexican family live there and to this day there isn't a single Hispanic or Black family anywhere to be found in the entire area.

as I said aside from Whites, its all East Asians, Indians, Iranians, with a few Armenians/Assyrians....stop with your delusions of grandeur.

the only Mexicans we ever see are gardeners or all the wetbacks who get bussed into the local schools.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:13 PM
I don't even like bragging about one's income or where your family ;ives. But when this Mexicali starts saying that Mestizos live in upscale neighborhoods I have to call out the nonsense. I know California quite well and know Mexicans aren't living in Palo Alto or Newport Beach. LOLOL. this guy is a nutjob

People of Mexican heritage make up 10-15% of the people living in upper class neighborhoods in Newport Beach,San Diego county,Los Angeles county and Orange county. I have no idea of Northern Cali .You can look for the info in the Census.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:13 PM
I'll repeat it for your illiterate Spanish ass

I grew up in Almaden Valley, okay? I never saw one Mexican family live there and to this day there isn't a single Hispanic or Black family anywhere to be found in the entire area.

as I said aside from Whites, its all East Asians, Indians, Iranians, with a few Armenians/Assyrians....stop with your delusions of grandeur.

the only Mexicans we ever see are gardeners or all the wetbacks who get bussed into the local schools.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:16 PM
half breed, I grew up in Almaden Valley, okay? I never saw one Mexican family live there and to this day there isn't a single Hispanic or Black family anywhere to be found in the entire area.

You must live in some isolated Indian neighborhood that causes white flight. :rolleyes:
Very common in Southern Cal neighborhoods of middle to upper middle class to have Mexican-Americans living in them.
To be honest we don't see Indians in them.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:20 PM
You must live in some isolated Indian neighborhood that causes white flight. :rolleyes:
Very common in Southern Cal neighborhoods of middle to upper middle class to have Mexican-Americans living in them.
To be honest we don't see Indians in them.

This is nonsense as well. I have relatives in BOTH Northern and Southern California. Why don't I see any Hispanics living in Santa Ana or Newport?

please stop, this is so inaccurate it hurts the eyes

Again I really do not like bragging about how much income or wealth people have, but when you start saying blatant lies like Mestizos live in those upscale areas, I have to call it out.

GiCa
02-16-2017, 08:28 PM
Mustang in the future will fall in love and marry the Mexican sosia of Eva Mendes. So the rivalrity will end.

I predict that for the future

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:32 PM
Mustang in the future will fall in love and marry the Mexican sosia of Eva Mendes. So the rivalrity will end.

I predict that for the future

lol, there is no rivalry. I don't hate Mexicans but he hates Indians for being a successful immigrant group.

Im guessing he might feel the same as well about Iranians, Armenians, and east Asian Orientals. All groups along with Indians that actually do live in upscale White neighborhoods. (as if living in an upscale White neighborhood makes you better or superior, which it doesn't)

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:37 PM
This is nonsense as well. I have relatives in BOTH Northern and Southern California. Why don't I see any Hispanics living in Santa Ana or Newport?Again I really do not like bragging about how much income or wealth people have, but when you start saying blatant lies like Mestizos live in those upscale areas, I have to call it out.

Fake News . It's obvious your lying.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Fake News . It's obvious your lying.

post a pic of a house in your little barrio, I'll post a pic of one in mine. Let's compare the two. For obvious reasons, I will not use my actual house but the White man to the left or the Iranian or Chinaman a few houses down (house number isn't visible)

Indians, (and Armenians, Iranians, and Chinks/Japs) generally far outearn most European ethnic groups in the USA with the exception of WASP.

Stop running to the arms of these irrelevant Italians or Southern Europeans, who most likely would be living in the same hood as you.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 08:42 PM
lol, there is no rivalry. I don't hate Mexicans but he hates Indians for being a successful immigrant group.

You started attacking Mexicans ,latinos,mestizos,catholics etc and expect me to not respond. I don't fight with other Indians because they don't attack my heritage or religion.

I can find you a catalog of Indians brides and send it to you via PM? so you won't be so frustrated and Anti social. :bored:

mustang981
02-16-2017, 08:44 PM
repeat:

Indians, (and Armenians, Iranians, Chinks/Japs) generally far outearn most European ethnic groups in the USA with the exception of WASPs (old money ones especially) and SOME Germanics.

Stop running to the arms of these irrelevant Italians or Southern Europeans, who most likely would be living in the same hood as you.

RN97
02-16-2017, 08:54 PM
repeat:

Indians, (and Armenians, Iranians, Chinks/Japs) generally far outearn most European ethnic groups in the USA with the exception of WASPs (old money ones especially) and SOME Germanics.

Nigga that's a lie and you should know it. English Americans are in 30. place among all US ethnic groups when it comes to GDP per capita.
Austrians, Romanians, Hungarians, Slovaks, Serbians are all among ethnic groups that earn more. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_ capita_income )
Granted there are over 20 million English Americans so it's not a fair comparison. Indians are in 9. place because most immigration from India is very restricted so most Indian immigrants in the US are the best of Indians.

RN97
02-16-2017, 08:59 PM

Hah! Juan, you have to chill out brother. All I did was point out facts. Mexican mestizos like you make up the lower-middle class/ lower class of Mexican society. Mexican immigration is not very restricted in the US which means that Mexicans in the US commit waaay more crime than all other ethnic groups except for blakcs, a lot of you are very low skilled workers basically working in slave-like conditions. M18, Los zetas, Mexican drug cartels. Yeah, like a great man said
"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists(most women that try to smuggle to the US get raped), they're theives....."
Remember that a lot of people said Mortimer can pass as a "latino", so who really looks like a gypsy ese?

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Nigga that's a lie and you should know it. English Americans are in 30. place among all US ethnic groups when it comes to GDP per capita.
Austrians, Romanians, Hungarians, Slovaks, Serbians are all among ethnic groups that earn more. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_ capita_income )
Granted there are over 20 million English Americans so it's not a fair comparison. Indians are in 9. place because most immigration from India is very restricted so most Indian immigrants in the US are the best of Indians.

Interesting.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 09:02 PM
I know California quite well and know Mexicans aren't living in Palo Alto or Newport Beach. LOLOL. this guy is a nutjob

Newport Beach homes are worth$1,900,000.It's basically over 90% white.

The Census says 2.9% 2,016 of the population is of Mexican heritage.
Asian Indians only 381 0.5% in Newport Beach

https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

You can find everything here
http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/0651182,00

Palo Alto is
2.6% 1,543 Mexican origin.
2.1% 1,251 Asian Indians
https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

KMack
02-16-2017, 09:04 PM

Dayam you just owned him.

RMuller
02-16-2017, 09:05 PM
Hah! Juan, you have to chill out brother. All I did was point out facts. Mexican mestizos like you make up the lower-middle class/ lower class of Mexican society. Mexican immigration is not very restricted in the US which means that Mexicans in the US commit waaay more crime than all other ethnic groups except for blakcs, a lot of you are very low skilled workers basically working in slave-like conditions. M18, Los zetas, Mexican drug cartels. Yeah, like a great man said
"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists(most women that try to smuggle to the US get raped), they're theives....."
Remember that a lot of people said Mortimer can pass as a "latino", so who really looks like a gypsy ese?

Good Lord you are half Romanian Gypsy or even if you are Romanian your people are seen as the scum,criminal,thieves and rapist of Europe. I know Romanians don't use cars but instead use horse carraiges lmaooooo. Pure Comedy :bored::lightbul:

I can see why your Romanian Gypsy side or Romanian went to Norway to leach off free housing,free food,etc.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLIx6pnTKF5Hnxpk1wlRk4PDoZf-WoNBk0E6pLi0RPujwQlogFk7kIHGU

http://happytobehomeless.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/RomaniaHorseCart3.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Pe4lraD9UJGFvZQD_i2lE6pq3mRIE Q-6AWY8EEnv0nZHDe7d

http://www.travelgeni.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/romanian-horse-carriage-bucovina.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kbi8ka19I_8/hqdefault.jpg

Do Romanians have Lowrider Horse Carraiges? :winkI want to buy one. Let me know .

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:08 PM
Newport Beach homes are worth$1,900,000.It's basically over 90% white.

The Census says 2.9% 2,016 of the population is of Mexican heritage.
Asian Indians only 381 0.5% in Newport Beach

You can find everything here
http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/0651182,00

Palo Alto is
2.6% 1,543 Mexican origin.
2.1% 1,251 Asian Indians

I know Indians that live in Newport Beach (one neurosurgeon, the other a hotelier). I have been to both their homes and didn't get the impression of any Mestizos living anywhere close by.

these census figures are obviously misleading. They do this with crime stats too when they count Hispanic criminals as "White"..lol

KMack
02-16-2017, 09:10 PM

If his last name is Muller then at least his Dad is Caucasian (probably German ancestry), so just because he is mixed does not mean his first name is Juan. Muller, Mueller, Miller, Moeller are very common names in the USA.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:13 PM
@RMuller:
I know Indians that live in Newport Beach (one neurosurgeon, the other a hotelier). I have been to both their homes and didn't get the impression of any Mestizos living anywhere close
by.

these census figures are obviously misleading. They do this with crime stats too when they count Hispanic criminals as "White"..lol

RMuller
02-16-2017, 09:14 PM
If his last name is Muller then at least his Dad is Caucasian (probably German ancestry), so just because he is mixed does not mean his first name is Juan. Muller, Mueller, Miller, Moeller are very common names in the USA.

My last name isn't Muller. I just used a gringo sounding name to sign up to this site when only whites were allowed.

My Niece is over 25% German. In fact her grandmother is German born.

cosmoo
02-16-2017, 09:15 PM
In addition, they have no "heterogeneity" in the phenotypes, they all have the same color of eyes (light), hair and skin (light). While the Mediterranean is the most diversified in terms of color of hair, skin and eyes.
Nordid phenotype is usually of darker skin, it tans excellently. It's other features that affect perceived skin pigmentation.
http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters085.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c5/83/48/c583482866d701b1e0e8aef7033309d4.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/b6/78/0fb678f80620a68a4a9fa18683395432.jpg

RMuller
02-16-2017, 09:16 PM
@RMuller:
I know Indians that live in Newport Beach (one neurosurgeon, the other a hotelier). I have been to both their homes and didn't get the impression of any Mestizos living anywhere close
by.

You are just fake news. I provide real stats by the census. And by your account i was expecting Palo Alto to be 90% Asian Indian when in fact it's only 2% Indian lol. :wink

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:21 PM
You are just fake news. I provide real stats by the census. And by your account i was expecting Palo Alto to be 90% Asian Indian when in fact it's only 2% Indian lol. :wink

LOLOLOL.......this guy truly is a nutjob.

fact #1: Mexicans are the poorest ethnic group in California, if you don't include African Americans

fact#2: Mexicans as a group have the highest crime rates in California, if you don't include African Americans

Those are simple facts. Either accept them or don't

Ujku
02-16-2017, 09:21 PM
Europeans : Albanians
Asians : Albanians
Africans : Albanians
Americas : Albanians

THE WHOLE FREAKEN WORLD BRO WANTS TO LOOK LIKE US :cool:

RMuller
02-16-2017, 09:24 PM
LOLOLOL.......this guy truly is a nutjob.

Asian Indians are what percentage of the Californian population in comparison to Whites and Mexicans?

fact: Mexicans are the poorest ethnic group in California if you don't include African Americans

fact: Mexicans have the highest crime rates in California, if you don't include African Americans

Those are simple facts.

Fake news again.

I thought Palo Alto was over 90% Indian according to your fairy tales. Fraud exposed.

RN97
02-16-2017, 09:30 PM
Nordid phenotype is usually of darker skin, it tans excellently. It's other features that affect perceived skin pigmentation.
http://www.allworldwars.com/image/089/NaziCollaborationPosters085.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c5/83/48/c583482866d701b1e0e8aef7033309d4.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/b6/78/0fb678f80620a68a4a9fa18683395432.jpg

That is actually true from my observations, but it might just be my anthrotardian brain noticing things that I believe are true due to reading about anthropology online. Nordics don't have dark skin during the summer, but a golden/ rosy like mix.

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:33 PM
Fake news again.

I thought Palo Alto was over 90% Indian according to your fairy tales. Fraud exposed.

just LOL

For California immigrants, place of birth often predicts household wealth.

Californians born in India earned a median household income of $110,000 in 2013. By comparison, Californians born in Mexico earned a median household income of $40,000, according to a Bee review of U.S. Census data

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/site-services/databases/article23142744.html#storylink=cpy

face it Mexicans still have the lowest median household incomes in the state as well as the highest crime rates.

You can only say the lies you do here because most of the members aren't Californians. If they lived in California most would agree that the Mexicans/Hispanic invasion is the biggest problem facing California and that your people cause the most problems.

RN97
02-16-2017, 09:37 PM
Good Lord you are half Romanian Gypsy or even if you are Romanian your people are seen as the scum,criminal,thieves and rapist of Europe. I know Romanians don't use cars but instead use horse carraiges lmaooooo. Pure Comedy :bored::lightbul:

I can see why your Romanian Gypsy side or Romanian went to Norway to leach off free housing,free food,etc.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLIx6pnTKF5Hnxpk1wlRk4PDoZf-WoNBk0E6pLi0RPujwQlogFk7kIHGU

http://happytobehomeless.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/RomaniaHorseCart3.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Pe4lraD9UJGFvZQD_i2lE6pq3mRIE Q-6AWY8EEnv0nZHDe7d

http://www.travelgeni.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/romanian-horse-carriage-bucovina.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kbi8ka19I_8/hqdefault.jpg

Do Romanians have Lowrider Horse Carraiges? :winkI want to buy one. Let me know .

You're getting quite mad, Juan, you need to take a burrito, grab some tequila to flush it down and relax. Romania doesn't have 15.7 murder rate, but you little brown chinky mestizos must relax seriously! Stop murdering each other and smuggling drugs into the US. Romanians in the US are doing much better thank you and your argument is invalid anyway as I'm half-Romanian that would share most genetic affinity with Austrians/ east Germans/ central Europeans, but whatever Juan.
Romanians have been a part of History inventing shit and stuff, yaknow? Actually contributing to the world. Basically all Mexican achievements can be credited Spaniards. Now go mow KMack's lawn and thank him that you don't have to live in a horrible violent place with a bunch of little primitive brown mestizos, mmkay?

mustang981
02-16-2017, 09:40 PM
You're getting quite mad, Juan, you need to take a burrito, grab some tequila to flush it down and relax. Romania doesn't have 15.7 murder rate, but you little brown chinky mestizos must relax seriously! Stop murdering each other and smuggling drugs into the US. Romanians in the US are doing much better thank you and your argument is invalid anyway as I'm half-Romanian that would share most genetic affinity with Austrians/ east Germans/ central Europeans, but whatever Juan.
Romanians have been a part of History inventing shit and stuff, yaknow? Actually contributing to the world. Basically all Mexican achievements can be credited Spaniards. Now go mow KMack's lawn and thank him that you don't have to live in a horrible violent place with a bunch of little primitive brown mestizos, mmkay?

They mow my lawn as well. Every wednesday. This guy is actually suggesting Mexicans are higher earners than Indians in the United States, the homeplace of Silicon Valley and high technology.....

I wonder if he's gonna start saying Indians have higher crime rates than Mestizos too. forget all those Surenos, Nortenos,drug cartels and MS-13. lol

Tooting Carmen
02-16-2017, 09:46 PM
Once again people have strayed way off-topic and are shitposting. I am closing this thread until it is severely edited by a mod.