PDA

View Full Version : College Girl, 18, drinks herself to death!

LieDetector
02-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Now That Women Have Been Freed From the Patriarchy, They Are Now Free to Drink Themselves to Death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4212560/College-freshman-dead-dorm-binge-drinking.html

I’m sure life for women used to be tough back in the old days of the patriarchy. Why, a woman was expected to hold herself with some respect and dignity. Even whoring around was looked down upon. Now though, thanks to feminism you’ve come a long way baby!

Erica Buschick relished being a student at Miami University in Ohio, so much so that in her final Facebook post in late November, the 18-year-old gushingly wrote: ‘I wanna got to college for the rest of my life.’

Two months to the day after posting the effusive status update, the young woman was discovered dead in her dormitory room at Morris Hall on campus after a night of what university police have described as ‘high-risk alcohol consumption.

YOLO! Unfortunately, for this young woman it wasn’t very long.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/10/16/3D0DB10600000578-4212560-image-a-47_1486744903401.jpg
Yeah sure she could have been a happy mom back in the days of the patriarchy but then we would have had a shortage of professional female college students who drink themselves to death.

Buschick, a native of Gurnee, Illinois, had just returned to college on the evening of January 19 after spending her winter break at home. By 10pm that night, according to the incident report, released to the college newspaper The Miami Student, the freshman and her roommate began drinking alcohol, polishing off two bottles of champagne between the two of them.

Champagne? I honestly don’t know how anybody drinks that shit.

The 25-page report states that Buschick and the other student then filled a bottle of Dasani water about halfway with vodka and made their way to a house party at a friend’s apartment off campus.

Remember boys and girls, moderation is your friend.

By 10.45pm, Buschick and her friend drank all of the vodka from their bottle, and their friends then brought out a large bottle of high-end Grey Goose, which they said was filled with cheap vodka.

One of the great things about drinking Jim Beam whiskey is there is no case of drinking it like water and then suddenly it just creeps up on you. Let’s face it, fufu drinks are dangerous.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/10/16/3D0DB0F800000578-4212560-image-m-67_1486745699467.jpg
If she had been drinking from a bottle of Beam, the sore throat would have warned her it was time to slow down.

After ‘pregaming’ with the vodka, the group headed to Brick Street Bar Uptown to continuing partying.
A friend then called the girl’s roommate, telling her Buschick needed to be taken home.

Man don’t you hate it when you go out for drinks and there’s always that one person in the group that gets shit faced and has to be babysat?

Buschick and her friend eventually got into a cab together and headed back to their dormitory, arriving there sometime after midnight.
Tthe taxi driver who took the two inebriated women to Morris Hall would later tell police that upon exiting the car, Buschick collapsed to the ground face first, leaving her with multiple scrapes.

Yeah sure she fell face first on the sidewalk and got banged up and later died but at least she wasn’t having to make a man a sandwich.

The girl’s roommate fell asleep at around 1am, but not before snapping a photo of Buschick on the bean bag chair, which she posted onto an Instagram account. Police would later delete the image.

The decline of western civilization will be recorded in the annals of Instagram. :picard1:

When the roommate woke up the next morning, she found Buschick cold to the touch and still lying on the chair in the same position as the night before, which prompted her to call 911.

This is called “reliving the Keith Whitley story”.

The Butler County Coroner’s office has not released a toxicology report as of Friday morning, but investigators have suggested that ‘high-risk alcohol consumption’ most likely contributed to Erica Buschick’s death.

I was just explaining to a young friend yesterday that when you’re hungover you are technically experiencing the symptoms of having been poisoned. Taken to the extreme, alcohol poisoning is a real thing.

The student’s father, Eric Buhchick, told Chicago Tribune he was on his way home from an out-of-state business trip when he got the worst call of his life.
‘She was my baby girl,’ the devastated father-of-three said or Erica, adding that while he does not blame anyone for her death, he would like Miami University to take steps in order to make sure that what happened to his daughter does not happen to anyone else.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/10/16/3D0DB10100000578-4212560-image-a-60_1486745609299.jpg
Tips for dads: if you take a family photo and everyone that sees it thinks you were posing with Hooters girls, then you might be doing something wrong.

According to her father, helping people with developmental disables had been her passion from the time she was a student at Warren Township High School, from which she graduated as a member of the National Honor Society.
When she entered Miami University last fall, she declared special education as her major and joined a local chapter of Best Buddies – a volunteer organisation helping people with intellectual disabilities.

Yeah well we can always get somebody to teach retards. The fact of the matter is this girl had one life that she could have used to create life that when nurtured, could have contributed toward the continuation of civilization itself. Instead because she’s been “liberated” she’s dead and she will never get to look into a newborn baby’s eyes. In this jewed out society we live in, motherhood is the one career path that is frowned upon for women. Where once women were held in high esteem and were taught by their families to have some dignity, now they are encouraged to ride the cock carousel and pursue meaningless careers while drinking themselves to death. I dunno maybe I’m just old fashioned but it seems to me like the the trade off is totally not worth it.

Linebacker
02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Why is this news,its not that rare.

Albobalboa
02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
This can actually happen easier than you think, very sad. At that age you feel invincible and you could drink so much liqour that your body just blacks out completely, if no one helps you it could kill you. True story it happened to me without the dying part.

crazyladybutterfly
02-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Tips for dads: if you take a family photo and everyone that sees it thinks you were posing with Hooters girls, then you might be doing something wrong.

:rotfl:

crazyladybutterfly
02-13-2017, 06:20 PM

so stupid teen and even over 20s might learn that alcohol is poison .

Profileid
02-13-2017, 06:21 PM
"If she had been drinking from a bottle of Beam, the sore throat would have warned her it was time to slow down. "
Yeah. It's always best to drink straight.

Al-Meksiki
02-13-2017, 06:21 PM
People die of alcohol poisoning all the time. Its not really news

Profileid
02-13-2017, 06:22 PM

It's news if it's a young white female.

crazyladybutterfly
02-13-2017, 06:24 PM
It's news if it's a young white female.

especially if good looking :D

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 06:28 PM
Yeah well we can always get somebody to teach retards. The fact of the matter is this girl had one life that she could have used to create life that when nurtured, could have contributed toward the continuation of civilization itself. Instead because she’s been “liberated” she’s dead and she will never get to look into a newborn baby’s eyes. In this jewed out society we live in, motherhood is the one career path that is frowned upon for women. Where once women were held in high esteem and were taught by their families to have some dignity, now they are encouraged to ride the cock carousel and pursue meaningless careers while drinking themselves to death. I dunno maybe I’m just old fashioned but it seems to me like the the trade off is totally not worth it.

Women should freeze their eggs during their fertile years if they want a career. That way they won't be desperate later in life. I don't understand why this isn't a trend among women in the professions.

Anyway, I can't understand how anyone can get that fucked up. As soon as I begin to lose my balance I stop.

Arbėrori
02-13-2017, 06:32 PM
What a waste...

Al-Meksiki
02-13-2017, 06:32 PM
Women should freeze their eggs during their fertile years if they want a career. That way they won't be desperate later in life. I don't understand why this isn't a trend among women in the professions.

Anyway, I can't understand how anyone can get that fucked up. As soon I as I begin to lose my balance I stop.

Deep down inside, no sane person wants to have kids. Kids are cancerous parasites.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 06:33 PM

Chick was smoking hawt. I feel like going to church for the first time in years to pray for her soul.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Deep down inside, no sane person wants to have kids. Kids are cancerous parasites.

I think it depends on what you get. If you get a kid who is predisposed to being a maniac or a naturally calm child. That's the troubling part: you don't know what you're going to get. Although you can have an idea based on what your parents say about you when you were a child and what the parents of your partner say about them as children.

ĮGUIA
02-13-2017, 06:45 PM
Moderation is the key to all in life.

Pennywise
02-13-2017, 06:45 PM
It's not a news. Why do you poison your body with alcohol to begin with. Unless you're not a suicidal.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 06:47 PM
It's not a news. Why do you poison your body with alcohol to begin with. Unless you're not a suicidal.

It's relaxing.

MsSPF
02-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Drinking just to get wasted is PATHETIC

Pennywise
02-13-2017, 06:49 PM
It's relaxing.

Fine. You reap what you sow. Don't make drama out of it.

LieDetector
02-13-2017, 06:52 PM

Yes they do, but it's pretty sad when the person is only 18.

Gold-Shekel
02-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Well deserved really, I don't usually say that kind of shit about dead people but if you're that dumb then you are bound to leave this earth in a stupid way. Alcohol isn't cool, only people with weak personalities think it is.

ĮGUIA
02-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Nowadays people seek self-gratification at all costs, not realising the possible long term consequences of their impulsive acts. Live fast die young it is not a good policy.

May she at least rest in peace.

Ylla
02-13-2017, 07:13 PM

Flavoured alcoholic drinks are nice. Not sure how people get to this stage. Must have had other problems.

Pennywise
02-13-2017, 07:14 PM
Flavoured alcoholic drinks are nice. Not sure how people get to this stage. Must have had other problems.

Heroin is nice too. Never seen anyone complaining about it.

Gold-Shekel
02-13-2017, 07:15 PM

Being stupid is the problem.

Grenzland
02-13-2017, 08:50 PM
This rarely happens in Germany. Maybe because we are allowed to drink beer in the age of 16.

crazyladybutterfly
02-13-2017, 09:22 PM
This rarely happens in Germany. Maybe because we are allowed to drink beer in the age of 16.

maybe because there are more muricans than krauts :P

Amor Vincit Omnia
02-13-2017, 09:25 PM

Yes , you're right !!
lookism arrived in every little corner of our life ...i don't know what ll happen to the new generation if we continue in this way ....
they ll kill themselves also only if they find pimples in their face .

it make me fell i wanna marry the 'ugliest woman i can find ....for example a indian woman burned with the acid by her rejected suitor...wtf!!

UkrainianGirl
02-13-2017, 09:37 PM
I never drank and don't plan to. Girl shoulda acted her age but nonetheless I doubt she predicted her death.

Myanthropologies
02-13-2017, 10:20 PM
That happened to a few kids that went to the university I previously attended. One of them was from alcohol poisoning too, it's sad. The university i go to now rarely had this happen

mustang981
02-13-2017, 10:23 PM
I'm trying really hard to give two fucks. This happens every day on college campuses all across America. Not to mention drunken high school teens causing DUI accidents.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 11:32 PM
Fine. You reap what you sow. Don't make drama out of it.

Normally I wouldn't but she was hawt.

MellowD
02-13-2017, 11:40 PM
Why is this news? :lol: DailyMail by any chance? Yeah... just checked.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-13-2017, 11:46 PM

It seems that way... at first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4TGGtPzBU

I don't think it's a sign of anything worse. She was trying to keep up with everyone and her body simply couldn't take it. Hindsight is 20/20 but when the taxi driver saw her hit the sidewalk face first passed out and saw that her friend was hammered as well and so not in the state of mind to be responsible for her friend he could have called an ambulance just to be safe. That being said hindsight is 20/20 and he shouldn't feel responsible for what happened to this girl. He didn't create the situation. The vast majority of people who pass out from drinking don't die from alcohol poisoning. As cab driver he must have seen his share of hammered people.

LieDetector
02-14-2017, 12:08 AM

Why is this news? :lol: DailyMail by any chance? Yeah... just checked.

I don't know, maybe to deliver a message to youngsters to not go overboard when partying. Maybe their intention is to deliver a message to save a couple of lives. This is what my common sense is telling me.

Al-Meksiki
02-14-2017, 12:16 AM
I don't know, maybe to deliver a message to youngsters to not go overboard when partying. Maybe their intention is to deliver a message to save a couple of lives. This is what my common sense is telling me.

Everyone knows alcohol is dangerous, and that you run the risk of death by alcohol poisoning. It's not new information, which means that anyone who goes ahead and drinks large quantities of alcohol knows exactly what they're getting into. It's like the constant reminders that smoking is bad. We all know smoking is bad for you, but pepole who want to smoke are going to do it anyways no matter what you say and in spite of how much attention is brought to the issue.

LieDetector
02-14-2017, 12:20 AM
Everyone knows alcohol is dangerous, and that you run the risk of death by alcohol poisoning. It's not new information, which means that anyone who goes ahead and drinks large quantities of alcohol knows exactly what they're getting into. It's like the constant reminders that smoking is bad. We all know smoking is bad for you, but pepole who want to smoke are going to do it anyways no matter what you say and in spite of how much attention is brought to the issue.

http://i.imgur.com/xerZm4q.jpg

Myanthropologies
08-13-2017, 06:38 AM
This can actually happen easier than you think, very sad. At that age you feel invincible and you could drink so much liqour that your body just blacks out completely, if no one helps you it could kill you. True story it happened to me without the dying part.

It happens to a lot of freshman especially, they don't know how to drink responsibly.

Dandelion
08-13-2017, 06:38 AM

In Europe it certainly isn't. But yeah, in the US alcohol consumption is against the law below the age of 21, whereas here most drank already at the age of 16 or younger (14 in my case). I'm also sure underage drinking is very common in the US. Etain does it for sure. Or did it when she was younger than 21.

Myanthropologies
08-13-2017, 06:40 AM
In Europe it certainly isn't.

It's actually not as common as people think. Last year at my univeristy, a freshman was found dead in his dorm after overdosing on PCP (school didn't release that fact, they only announced that a student was found deceased in his dorm, but his roommate was friends with my friend). And that was the first time something like that has happened there in YEARS.

Gangrel
08-13-2017, 06:41 AM
18? She looks like a young milf lol

Dandelion
08-13-2017, 06:43 AM
It's actually not as common as people think. Last year at my univeristy, a freshman was found dead in his dorm after overdosing on PCP (school didn't release that fact, they only announced that a student was found deceased in his dorm, but his roommate was friends with my friend). And that was the first time something like that has happened there in YEARS.

Well, coma drinking happens very often here, but usually the medics are in time. I still think it's crazy for people (teens almost all of the time it happens) to be that irresponsible. As for me, I luckily get sick enough before I can drink myself to a coma, but I never drink to get drunk. But I mainly drink beer, less dangerous and slower. :p

Myanthropologies
08-13-2017, 06:48 AM
Well, coma drinking happens very often here, but usually the medics are in time. I still think it's crazy for people (teens almost all of the time it happens) to be that irresponsible. As for me, I luckily get sick enough before I can drink myself to a coma, but I never drink to get drunk.

This happens plenty of times a year in the US, that when someone is found dead in a dorm, people always assume they overdosed on something before anything else. It's really sad. One time a kid overdosed from drinking and died and nobody noticed he died until a really foul smell spanned through the dorm hall and they found him dead on his room floor and face down, already decomposing, a week later. Colleges try to teach safe drinking and enforce alcohol rules, but they do it in cheesy and inefficient ways. Also, I think the strict ruling is part of what causes all the deaths

Vyasa
08-13-2017, 06:53 AM

it's a fact that white women age fast but it's taboo to say that here

Gangrel
08-13-2017, 06:55 AM
The northern shifted whites age way faster though I've realised

crazyladybutterfly
08-19-2017, 03:21 AM

is this why i see 24 years old men with crows feet but no woman of their age with them or at least not as pronounced as they re on males?

maybe wrinkles look less bad on men but it doesnt make you age slower lmao

i googled wrinkles in teen years and most of these people were boys , mind you lol

if women aged 30 had wrinkles of 30 years old men they d look 10 years older

crazyladybutterfly
08-19-2017, 03:26 AM

stress and unhealthy habit does make you look older

but you can still repair your skin with a healthier lifestyle, wrinkles wont go away but the skin can still get more lucid and tight
so the damage wont be completely repaired

i have even seen children in warzones with a skin that looks older than their age , even one child with fine lines on her face

Vyasa
08-19-2017, 03:30 AM
is this why i see 24 years old men with crows feet but no woman of their age with them or at least not as pronounced as they re on males?

maybe wrinkles look less bad on men but it doesnt make you age slower lmao

i googled wrinkles in teen years and most of these people were boys , mind you lol

I was comparing white women to women of colour not men when I said white women age fast

You may be right that men develop wrinkles earlier than women BUT perfect skin isn't even important for men. Women find a guy with a few wrinkles and a chiseled jaw far more attractive than a guy with baby soft skin and recessed jaw. On the other hand, we don't care about a woman's bone structure. She just needs to look cute/neotenous and that is accomplished only by baby soft skin.

crazyladybutterfly
08-19-2017, 03:33 AM
I was comparing white women to women of colour not men when I said white women age fast

You may be right that men develop wrinkles earlier than women BUT perfect skin isn't even important for men. Women find a guy with a few wrinkles and a chiseled jaw far more attractive than a guy with baby soft skin and recessed jaw. On the other hand, we don't care about a woman's bone structure. She just needs to look cute/neotenous and that is accomplished only by baby soft skin.

bone structure is important too lol

faces that are too much babish and immature looking arent that attractive and often seen as weird

Vyasa
08-19-2017, 03:36 AM
bone structure is important too lol

faces that are too much babish and immature looking arent that attractive and often seen as weird

of course it's important to a degree... captain obvious lol.. but nowhere near as important as it is for men

Myanthropologies
08-20-2017, 04:42 AM

I think latina women age fast too

♥ Lily ♥
08-20-2017, 04:49 AM
The 'original supermodel' (redheaded Elizabeth Siddal) overdosed on laudanum (an addictive and popular opiate painkiller amongst in Victorian England,) in the early months of 1862. She was the muse for the portrait of the Shakespearean character Ophelia, pretending to lay dead on a lake with her open eyes glaring at the sky and staying forever young, painted by John Everett Millais (which can be seen inside The British Tate art gallery in London.) Elizabeth reportedly nearly froze-to-death whilst laying in the cold water for hours so that painting could be done. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Siddal

I don't think either intentional suicide, nor accidental overdose, is anything new.

Europeans were also historically addicted to Absinthe and either died prematurely or went permanently insane as a consequence of its damaging and dangerous effects.

The ancient redheaded Pagan warrior Queen Boudicea of the Iceni Tribe of Great Britain committed suicide after the Romans raped and murdered her daughters, took her land, and she'd rather die than face defeat by the brutal and invasive Romans who were illegal immigrants invading Celtic lands before the collapse of their Roman Empire.

The ancient Pagan Queen Cleopatra of Egypt also committed suicide when the Roman intruders tried to defeat her;- she locked herself in her chambers with two of her maids and a deadly asp snake, as shown in paintings of her suicide death.

There's a well-known suicide bridge in Archway, north London... and there's also a famous suicide forest in Japan.

A lot of the Victorian-era female prostitutes around Whitechapel in East London who were slaughtered to death by the surgical-style serial killer Jack-the-Ripper were also intoxicated with alcohol.

Jim Morrison, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Michael Hutchence, and a lot of legendary stars who burnt-out too fast all died young too.... mostly from prescription medications, painkillers, tranquillizers, sleeping pills, alcohol, etc.

It's nothing new.

Also
08-20-2017, 04:52 AM
This isn't the fault of feminism, but of her own lack of responsibility.

Queenmab
08-20-2017, 04:52 AM
What a waste of potential. :/

Myanthropologies
08-20-2017, 02:39 PM
I don't why this article criticizes feminism and females though. Both times someone was found dead in their dorm due to overdose at my college, it was a male student. The one time a female student was found dead in the dorms was not because of alcohol, but because she slipped & fell in the shower and hit her head. Females actually rarely drink themselves to death compared to males, even though they often have a far less alcohol tolerance than them.

Sikeliot
08-20-2017, 02:51 PM
Alcohol is definitely not worth it... you feel terrible after and it is so bad for our bodies. I am giving up alcohol myself, just like I did cigarettes in 2015.

Profileid
08-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Alcohol is definitely not worth it... you feel terrible after and it is so bad for our bodies. I am giving up alcohol myself, just like I did cigarettes in 2015.

idk how people can quit smoking,
if i am not currently smoking, i start to chew the inside of my mouth

Sikeliot
08-20-2017, 03:16 PM
idk how people can quit smoking,
if i am not currently smoking, i start to chew the inside of my mouth

Well in my case it is because cancer is a huge fear and I want to age well.