PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Place Uruguayan Singer Francis Andreu

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 01:46 AM
How would you classify her?? Do you think she could pass in your country??:

http://www.teledoce.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/francisHD.jpg

http://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/musica/JUVENTUD-Francis-Andreu_CLAIMA20111014_0125_22.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
02-16-2017, 01:47 AM
lol she does

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 01:47 AM
lol she does

How would you classify her??

Annie999
02-16-2017, 02:13 AM
Shes a tango singer. Something in her face reminds my own (with more weight). I think she passes in south Europe

Robocop
02-16-2017, 03:56 AM
From this pics;

Alpinized Gracile Med+slight Baskid

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 03:58 AM
From this pics;

Alpinized Gracile Med+slight Baskid

Thanks. Do you think she could pass in Croatia, as native??

Robocop
02-16-2017, 04:00 AM
Thanks. Do you think she could pass in Croatia, as native??

As atypical totally, she has that ultra South-Western European vibe.

Enflamme
02-16-2017, 04:28 AM
Can pass in Western and Southern Europe : Atlanto-Med + Alpine.

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 03:12 PM
bump

Tooting Carmen
02-16-2017, 11:33 PM
Distinctive Iberian look. I suppose she is of Catalan descent, judging by her surname?

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 11:42 PM
Distinctive Iberian look. I suppose she is of Catalan descent, judging by her surname?

Thanks. Do you think she could pass as native in UK?? or as white Colombian??

Tooting Carmen
02-16-2017, 11:43 PM
Thanks. Do you think she could pass as native in UK?? or as white Colombian??

White Colombian absolutely. Native Brit perhaps, but if so then as part of the most Med-looking 5% or so of the population.

Hadouken
02-16-2017, 11:46 PM
to be honest with you . she can pass as Kurdish very easily . at least as one from Turkey . she fits like a glove among women from Malatya for example . if you would have told me that she is kurdish I would have classified her as Asiatic Alpine + Armenid and some Med

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 11:54 PM
White Colombian absolutely. Native Brit perhaps, but if so then as part of the most Med-looking 5% or so of the population.

Thanks, but I disagree on here. That 5% of "most Med-looking" British (like Rowan Atkinson, to put a random example) are even swarthier than her.

Not defending that she easily passes in Britain (probably her features are too Iberian to pass there as common), just saying that she is not swarthier than piles and piles British standard brunettes, like Lilly Allen, Amelia Warner, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page, and the list goes and goes.

Tooting Carmen
02-16-2017, 11:56 PM
Thanks, but I disagree on here. That 5% of "most Med-looking" British (like Rowan Atkinson, to put a random example) are even swarthier than her.

Not defending that she pass easily in Britain (probably her features are too Iberian to pass there as common), just saying that she is not swarthier than piles and piles British standard brunettes, like Lilly Allen, Amelia Warner, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page, and the list goes on and on.

Yeah, I think it is her facial traits rather more than her colouring that scream Iberian and would not enable her to pass that well.

jingorex
02-16-2017, 11:58 PM
i dont know about all these nomenclatures but she looks like a typical white girl to me.

a little plump.

what i really want to know is what happened to her face, i.e. the scar.

alnortedelsur
02-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I think it is her facial traits rather more than her colouring that scream Iberian and would not enable her to pass that well.

That's right. But I guess you agree that she is not as dark as the darkest British, but more on par, in pigmentation, with many regular standard British brunettes.

crazyladybutterfly
02-17-2017, 12:01 AM
to be honest with you . she can pass as Kurdish very easily . at least as one from Turkey . she fits like a glove among women from Malatya for example . if you would have told me that she is kurdish I would have classified her as Asiatic Alpine + Armenid and some Med

some looks "are versatile".

alnortedelsur
02-17-2017, 12:02 AM
i dont know about all these nomenclatures but she looks like a typical white girl to me.

a little plump.

what i really want to know is what happened to her face, i.e. the scar.

I don't know about it. I randomly found her on google, and decided to open this thread about her, because I was bored :p

Maybe some Uruguayan user like Annie999 or MissProvocateur can respond that for you :)

Do you think she could pass as regular white North American??

Hadouken
02-17-2017, 12:03 AM
some looks "are versatile". just like myanthro passes as european..

totally unrelated and irrelevant comment :D

jingorex
02-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Do you think she could pass as regular white North American??

absolutely.

alnortedelsur
02-17-2017, 12:46 AM
Thank you all for your opinions :)

More opinions, please...

Annie999
02-17-2017, 12:49 AM
Judging by her surname don't really work. In Uruguay it was usually the great grand parents that emigrated here, so a last name is only 1/8 of the ancestry, the rest could be any other things.

alnortedelsur
02-17-2017, 12:56 AM
The 'judging by her name' don't really work. In Uruguay it was usually the great grand parents that emigrated here, so a last name is only 1/8 of the ancestry, the rest could be any other things.

Being you from Uruguay, do you know something about her full ancestry?

Is she full Iberian, or is she an Italian/Iberian mix, like many Uruguayans?

Annie999
02-17-2017, 12:59 AM
Being you from Uruguay, do you know something about her full ancestry?

Is she full Iberian, or is she an Italian/Iberian mix, like many Uruguayans?

Dont know, I've never heard of her before (not a fan of contemporary tango). How do you know her, and why so interested in her phenotype if I can ask? :)

alnortedelsur
02-17-2017, 01:05 AM
Dont know, I've never heard of her before (not a big fan of contemporary tango myself). How do you know her, and why so interested in her phenotype if I can ask? :)

I don't know much about her either. As I said earlier (on the previous page), I found her on google, and decided to open this thread, because I was bored.

I found her phenotype interesting, and she looks particularly pretty in the second picture, so I was interested on how she would be classified on here.

Odin
08-15-2018, 09:46 PM
Gracile-Med + Alpine. Pass in SW Europe.