PDA

View Full Version : ISIS HUNTING CLUB (peshmerga special forces)

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 08:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yRMbhRr1c

where can we donate money to the kurdish forces?

hedonist
03-01-2017, 08:32 AM
well good for them, they should slaughter as many of those sand monkeys as possible

Albobalboa
03-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Fuck donating money, go donate your body. Those soldiers need some relief after all that fighting, it will increase their morale.

Also very impressed with how armed they are, the Americans really are serious about assisting Kurds.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Fuck donating money, go donate your body. Those soldiers need some relief after all that fighting, it will increase their morale.

Also very impressed with how armed they are, the Americans really are serious about assisting Kurds.

they are respectable men , not disgusting wankers like you

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Taking Daesh (ISIS,) down in the Middle East means less attacks on Western soil. If they control less territory, then they have less income. Which means less funds for terrorist attacks abroad.

After battles like Kobane, a lot of their capable fighters have died and there are more and more Abu Hajaars now then there were before.

The Kurdish Counter-Terrorism Group, are most the elite of the Kurdish Peshmerga.

https://sofrep.com/58400/watch-real-isis-hunting-club-patch-trendy/

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:36 AM
here you can donate :

http://isishuntingclub.com/

http://isishuntingclub.com/images/VSW-PV-header.jpg

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Burke

The evil we are talking about is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. Better known by those that practice true Islam as the Dola Shaytana (Satanic State) or Daesh, because their core beliefs are far from Islamic.

The rise of ISIS began in Syria due to the instability caused by the civil war against the Bashar Al-Assad regime. During this time, the United States was finishing their involvement in Operation Iraqi Freedom, leaving the security in the region to the Iraqi forces. This caused a tremendous vacuum in the Middle East, one that Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was able to capitalize on.

The same example can be seen throughout history many times. Each time that we look away from the past, we are condemned to repeat the same mistakes in the future. How many times must we repeat the same mistake in history? How long must must the people of the world endure torture? At ISIS Hunting Club we hold the standard in the international community to protect the innocent people of the world by giving ordinary people the chance to contribute, however large or small, in the fight against the terrorism.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsbRixH-j-4

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbsesrAMjTw

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yRMbhRr1c

where can we donate money to the kurdish forces?

the commander looks like an older version of all-in

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 10:17 AM

Yup , I wonder if there isn't any american or european help what will happen

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Yup , I wonder if there isn't any american or european help what will happen

every faction has external help

the kurds are being helped because the nato wants to avoid an increase of the hostilities between itself and russia...

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
every faction has external help

Ya and who supports ISIS?

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Ya and who supports ISIS?

probably some billionaires from saudi arabia, qatar etc... like it is for other islamist groups

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 10:27 AM
probably some billionaires from saudi arabia, qatar etc... like it is for other islamist groups

probably? how do you know and why did you choose Saudia or Qatar?

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 10:29 AM

that s where i read the foundings for other islamist groups to come from. on some "intelligence website". i suspect it as these are countries where wahabism is more prevalent (excluding afghanistan) and where it is easier to find rich people holding very strict interpretations of islam.
not saying they cannot have supporters from different countries but if i have to guess where most of the "big donors" come from i would choose such countries. such countries are also responsible for exporting the wahabi ideology all over the world through their mosques and imams. I do not believe the governments are involved though as something like isis poses a danger.
if state money is ever spent for them i would suspect it has been done so illegally . of course i cant be sure

where to you think isis got the money to become as powerful as it is now? i doubt it began all on its own.

although since few years they menaged to gain lots of money through the illegal smuggling of petroleum

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 11:05 AM
that s where i read the foundings for other islamist groups to come from. on some "intelligence website". i suspect it , of course i cant be sure

where to you think isis got the money to become as powerful as it is now? i doubt it began all on its own.

although since few years they menaged to gain lots of money through the illegal smuggling of petroleum

Don't listen to what media says .. Firstly of all no one is funding ISIS from Gulf countries , because ISIS wants to tear down monarchy systems , you think they are crazy to do that? plus ISIS see Saudi family as a fuken zionists.

the truth is , they sold oil from the captured oil fields in Libya or Syria or Iraq .. the buyers are a lot including North Korea.

al-Bosni
03-01-2017, 11:40 AM

They have their female beauty pageant "soldiers" who provide that service. They showcase them to the world to see with no shame They are what we call, Dayyooth.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Don't listen to what media says .. Firstly of all no one is funding ISIS from Gulf countries , because ISIS wants to tear down monarchy systems , you think they are crazy to do that? plus ISIS see Saudi family as a fuken zionists.

the truth is , they sold oil from the captured oil fields in Libya or Syria or Iraq .. the buyers are a lot including North Korea.

read my previous comment. i didnt say it was the government. and i was talking about the before they captured oil fields . where did they get the money?

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 11:55 AM
They have their female beauty pageant "soldiers" who provide that service. They showcase them to the world to see with no shame They are what we call, Dayyooth.

they re not beauty pageants, they actually shoot at your heroes asses ... though I think they arent usually put in the front line (for what i have seen) and the reasons are obvious... i wonder if their role is more "defensive" rather than "offensive"

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 12:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZhrk9wyfH4

al-Bosni
03-01-2017, 12:09 PM
they re not beauty pageants, they actually shoot at your heroes asses ... though I think they arent usually put in the front line (for what i have seen) and the reasons are obvious... i wonder if their role is more "defensive" rather than "offensive"
I don't know. They seem to doll themselves up. They were looking like barbies when an atheist kurd was spamming their pictures.

al-Bosni
03-01-2017, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZhrk9wyfH4
Way too pretty. This is just going to motivate their enemies.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 12:16 PM
I don't know. They seem to doll themselves up. They were looking like barbies when an atheist kurd was spamming their pictures.

i have heard about few of them using make up xD
i guess it would make sense to hide dark circles just not to appear weak but more than that wouldn't make sense

but as you can see from the videos they don't seem to wear anything on their faces.
it's just the hairstyle that is often very feminine and ,in my opinion, and in some cases it seems to be done more out of ethnic pride (like their long braids) than for beauty
but i wouldnt want to look like a woman in the battlefield, the enemy might target you thinking that you're weaker.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Way too pretty. This is just going to motivate their enemies.

they didnt "doll themselves up" though , they just have a pretty face. they're wearing loose clothes too.
but i would cut my hair short if i was them... and dress like their men do . I guess their reason is to show the enemy that women can beat their ass ... but still i wouldnt want to reveal my sex in a battlefield >.<

al-Bosni
03-01-2017, 12:19 PM
i have heard about few of them using make up xD
i guess it would make sense to hide dark circles just not to appear weak but more than that wouldn't make sense

but as you can see from the videos they don't seem to wear anything on their faces.
it's just the hairstyle that is often very feminine and ,in my opinion, and in some cases it seems to be done more out of ethnic pride (like their long braids) than for beauty
but i wouldnt want to look like a woman in the battlefield, the enemy might target you thinking that you're weaker.
I get your point. But no woman can compare to these women. They can actually terrify people.

https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/femrecruisocmed-e1425062775161.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 12:22 PM
I get your point. But no woman can compare to these women. They can actually terrify people.

https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/femrecruisocmed-e1425062775161.jpg

do you have an idea how hard it is to work out while dressed like that? imagine fighting....
their vision and movement are limited. their dressed overheat them..
they're the least scary enemies one could face

Wadaad
03-01-2017, 01:46 PM
lol at Kurds, they let their women fight in the frontlines but if that same woman look at someone beside her cousin she gets honor killed

Pennywise
03-01-2017, 01:51 PM
lol at Kurds, they let their women fight in the frontlines but if that same woman look at someone beside her cousin she gets honor killed

Pure propaganda in order to gain the sympathy of Westerners. But they've been quite successful at it so far.

Amor Vincit Omnia
03-01-2017, 01:56 PM

it because the brave Isis are afraid of girls' :high5. Kurdish female fighters believe they have an unexpected advantage fighting in Syria

“They believe if someone from Daesh [Isis] is killed by a girl, a Kurdish girl, they won't go to heaven.

it's called used their own idiocy against them , war strategy !

Wadaad
03-01-2017, 01:58 PM
it because the brave Isis are afraid of girls' :high5. Kurdish female fighters believe they have an unexpected advantage fighting in Syria
They think they're fighting in the name of Islam,” she said. “They believe if someone from Daesh [Isis] is killed by a girl, a Kurdish girl, they won't go to heaven.

if you believe ISIS soldiers believe a woman prevents them from getting martyrdom the joke is on you

al-Bosni
03-01-2017, 02:09 PM
if you believe ISIS soldiers believe a woman prevents them from getting martyrdom the joke is on you
I have heard worse, like dipping bullets in pork. People are gullible.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 02:50 PM

as if you know all of them :picard2:

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 02:53 PM

“They believe if someone from Daesh [Isis] is killed by a girl, a Kurdish girl, they won't go to heaven.

of course isis fighters do not believe in this.
and wasn't mohammad poisoned by a jewish woman?

i dont understand why they need to invent things when isis is already ridicolous and is doing disgusting actions

oh yes... news outlets need something to talk about! too bad this actually goes in favor of isis. the more lies you tell about them the more likely muslims wont believe you when you tell them the disgusting actions done by isis (when not caught on camera)

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 02:55 PM
I have heard worse, like dipping bullets in pork. People are gullible.

lol really? someone really invented that story? most of kurds are muslims... :picard2:

Halgurd
03-01-2017, 04:07 PM

yeh we are kufar and while your women are slaves our women know how to fight and be free

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 06:01 PM
read my previous comment. i didnt say it was the government. and i was talking about the before they captured oil fields . where did they get the money?

like they were poor or something?
their main source of weapons was Qadaffi's storage after the revolution

Pennywise
03-01-2017, 06:09 PM
yeh we are kufar and while your women are slaves our women know how to fight and be free

This is how your women treated by the %99 of the Kurdish population in Mid. East

Berdel (Female genital mutilation)

http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/fgm2.jpg

Other than that child brides, honor kills, vendetta between clans are the descriptive words for Kurds. Your poster girls (sex tools actually) won't save this image kıro.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 06:14 PM
This is how your women treated by the %99 of the Kurdish population in Mid. East

Berdel (Female genital mutilation)

http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/fgm2.jpg

Other than that child brides, honor kills, vendetta between clans are the descriptive words for Kurds. Your poster girls (sex tools actually) won't save this image kıro.

99% ????? taking data out of your ass... i see...

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 06:15 PM
that lovely moment when wahabi muslims and a secular turk unite together only to bash the kurdish people....

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 06:21 PM
that lovely moment when wahabi muslims and a secular turk unite together only to bash the kurdish people....

what's wahabi ? can you define it ? and why did you say ( s for muslims plural) ?

Pennywise
03-01-2017, 06:23 PM
99% ????? taking data out of your ass... i see...

I've been among them for years and still living with millions of them. Where are your info comes from? Youtube or LiveLeak videos?

I'm just making a point, which is no sane people regardless of their views wouldn't buy this shitty propaganda.

Amor Vincit Omnia
03-01-2017, 06:25 PM
of course isis fighters do not believe in this.
and wasn't mohammad poisoned by a jewish woman?

i dont understand why they need to invent things when isis is already ridicolous and is doing disgusting actions

oh yes... news outlets need something to talk about! too bad this actually goes in favor of isis. the more lies you tell about them the more likely muslims wont believe you when you tell them the disgusting actions done by isis (when not caught on camera)

too bad this actually goes in favor of isis. the more lies you tell about them the more likely muslims wont believe you when you tell them the disgusting actions done by isis (when not caught on camera)

no need to be conditioned about what muslims ll think . it is influent . we say what we have to say !
actually many muslims belive about the isis atrocities...we cannot forget isis kill muslims first , not western !

Pahli
03-01-2017, 06:26 PM
I've been among them for years and still living with millions of them. Where are your info comes from? Youtube or LiveLeak videos?

I'm just making a point, which is no sane people regardless of their views wouldn't buy this shitty propaganda.

None of the things you mentioned are common among our society (Among most Pahli Kurds that is), but fuck knows what kind of Kurds you've been around in Turkey.

Hadouken
03-01-2017, 06:29 PM
None of the things you mentioned are common among our society (Among most Pahli Kurds that is), but fuck knows what kind of Kurds you've been around in Turkey.

what does that dumbass claim about us again ? havent read all the thread

Pennywise
03-01-2017, 06:31 PM

Dude, what is your "society"? 50+ herders in Zagros terrains? That proves nothing.

Halgurd
03-01-2017, 06:47 PM
manzikert:

'we dont insult kurds, kurds are our kardeşş'

*insults kurds*

dont reply to this idiot

Profileid
03-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Can this meme about female fighters finally come to an end?

Pennywise
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM
manzikert:

'we dont insult kurds, kurds are our kardeşş'

*insults kurds*

dont reply to this idiot

What the fuck are you talking about? I never preach about things like "brotherhood and peace". I'm not one of those gullible Turks who treat piece of shits like you as brothers no matter what. Just to make clear, don't get confused.

Amor Vincit Omnia
03-01-2017, 08:18 PM

you're right , it is false .....they belive die in battle make them go in paradise whoever kills them ...and frankly it sound stupid too .

U know there are so many idiocy isis fighter belive that it is very easy people belive about false news like that one

I really hope ISIS fighters are brave , i hope nothing can make them scared .....it ll be easier kill them

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Can this meme about female fighters finally come to an end?

yes they give them military training for nothing :rotfl:

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 08:30 PM
what's wahabi ? can you define it ? and why did you say ( s for muslims plural) ?

both wadaad and al bosni are wahabists (followers of the interpretation of islam of al wahhab )

Wadaad
03-01-2017, 08:50 PM
both wadaad and al bosni are wahabists (followers of the interpretation of islam of al wahhab )

There's no such thing as wahabists....Abdul Wahab (only Allah is al wahhab) was just a sheikh and scholar like other sheikh and scholars, some things he wrote I agree with, others I dont but Im in no position to refute.

crazyladybutterfly
03-01-2017, 09:01 PM
There's no such thing as wahabists....Abdul Wahab (only Allah is al wahhab) was just a sheikh and scholar like other sheikh and scholars, some things he wrote I agree with, others I dont but Im in no position to refute.

times ago you made it sound like you were a "wahabist" (with which i mean agreeing with at least most of what he wrote) but that you refused to accept "western labels"

sorry then

Wadaad
03-01-2017, 09:03 PM
times ago you made it sound like you were a "wahabist" (with which i mean agreeing with at least most of what he wrote) but that you refused to accept "western labels"

sorry then

He was a sheikh and a scholar...

Egyptian
03-01-2017, 10:32 PM

count me with them then .. i don't know what's your problem lately , all you do is mocking and not learning , you are better than that.

al-Bosni
03-02-2017, 12:51 AM
count me with them then .. i don't know what's your problem lately , all you do is mocking and not learning , you are better than that.
I hope she doesn't start calling you a wadaadist and follower of al-bosnism.

Profileid
03-02-2017, 02:23 AM
yes they give them military training for nothing :rotfl:

It's rather unsettling how easily you believe propaganda.

Profileid
03-02-2017, 02:37 AM
Why are you so protective over son of a dog saudi king?

Bin Laden also wanted to get rid of the saudi monarcy eventually too. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for his terrorist activities.

Egyptian
03-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Why are you so protective over son of a dog saudi king?

Bin Laden also wanted to get rid of the saudi monarcy eventually too. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for his terrorist activities.

you need a slap on your butt (not sexual though).

Firstly , i'm not protective over the saudi king but i would prefer him on any other dog who claims to be giving middle easterns a democracy.

Secondly , i hate the saudi regimes cuz they backed the faggot sisi against morsi (including the bastards in UAE and Kuwait).

thirdly , wtf that means ( Bin Laden also wanted to get rid of the saudi monarcy eventually too. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for his terrorist activities.)!!!

you must read about the hidden conflict between the saudis + americans from one side and soviets from the other side.

and finally , خفي شوية في الكلام عشان مضربكيش

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2017, 03:01 AM

It's not the media, fool. It was revealed in Clinton's emails through wikileaks.

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/#ixzz4a8ZuOvGh

Go to wikileaks yourself, lazy fuck. This has been known for months now.

This is the second time on this forum I had to reveal this well known fact to a supposed Muslim concerned with what goes on in the Middle East.

Gulf States funding ISIS isn't a shocker. They can be used as a future threat to Iran. Notice how they don't bother the Saudis much. The rare times that they do it's probably more of a way to remind the Saudis they can just as easily turn on them if they don't get more cash flow or to give a false impression to the world that the Saudi government is as much of a target.

Profileid
03-02-2017, 03:12 AM
you need a slap on your butt (not sexual though).

Firstly , i'm not protective over the saudi king but i would prefer him on any other dog who claims to be giving middle easterns a democracy.

Secondly , i hate the saudi regimes cuz they backed the faggot sisi against morsi (including the bastards in UAE and Kuwait).

thirdly , wtf that means ( Bin Laden also wanted to get rid of the saudi monarcy eventually too. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for his terrorist activities.)!!!

you must read about the hidden conflict between the saudis + americans from one side and soviets from the other side.

My point was, there's no reason to say khaleejis couldn't have funded ISIS just because ISIS is out to get them now. It's no different than Bin Laden.

and finally , خفي شوية في الكلام عشان مضربكيش

انا حاحكي برحتي

Egyptian
03-02-2017, 03:23 AM
My point was, there's no reason to say khaleejis couldn't have funded ISIS just because ISIS is out to get them now. It's no different than Bin Laden.

انا حاحكي برحتي

Bin laden was funded by saudis to take down the soviets with the help of Americans (read about the stinger deals).
ISIS has links to the previous officers of saddam baith army , they were never funded by saudis or any gulf country .

لا ما حتحكي براحتك .. تأخدي أذني الأول ههه

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Bin laden was funded by saudis to take down the soviets with the help of Americans (read about the stinger deals).
ISIS has links to the previous officers of saddam baith army , they were never funded by saudis or any gulf country .

لا ما حتحكي براحتك .. تأخدي أذني الأول ههه

Yeah, you're right. Hilary Clinton was just making shit up because that's what people do when discussing an issue with others in a private e-mail with people in her circle thinking as we all do when writing e-mails to family, friends, and associates that what was being written wouldn't be revealed to the public by a third party. Everything else is all true, though.

I like how you answered her post with irrelevant information. Person A is talking about ISIS funding. Person B responds by talking about who funded Osama bin Laden in 90% of the post and only spends a few words in responding to ISIS funding, which was nothing more than 'no, you're wrong.' So the discussion didn't progress any further.

All that can be said is inbreeding is no laughing matter.

crazyladybutterfly
03-02-2017, 06:17 AM
It's rather unsettling how easily you believe propaganda.

and you don't???

Halgurd
03-02-2017, 01:35 PM
and you don't???

lol exactly

Melki
03-02-2017, 01:38 PM
Everybody talks about ISIS as if it was the only Islamist terror group. But the most lethal organization in the world is Boko Haram in Nigeria, and nobody talks about these terrorists (perhaps because they only kill West Africans? In France, we only hear of them when they capture a French hostage :rolleyes:)

Some Nigerian jungle hunters decided to track down these terrorists, and they know how to find a prey and shoot it down (in the tropical rainforest, a Human male is less dangerous and more noisy than a baboon or an antelope). Among these hunters, there are a few women...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/08/antelope-hunter-boko-haram-nigeria

Halgurd
03-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Everybody talks about ISIS as if it was the only Islamist terror group. But the most lethal organization in the world is Boko Haram in Nigeria, and nobody talks about these terrorists (perhaps because they only kill West Africans? In France, we only hear of them when they capture a French hostage :rolleyes:)

Some Nigerian jungle hunters decided to track down these terrorists, and they know how to find a prey and shoot it down (in the tropical rainforest, a Human male is less dangerous and more noisy than a baboon or an antelope). Among these hunters, there are a few women...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/08/antelope-hunter-boko-haram-nigeria

lol

Boko Haram is part of ISIS

Melki
03-02-2017, 04:31 PM
lol

Boko Haram is part of ISIS

Wrong. They only pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda first and later to ISIS because they share common interests and views on political Islam. But Boko Haram is Boko Haram: West African by nature.

crazyladybutterfly
03-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Wrong. They only pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda first and later to ISIS because they share common interests and views on political Islam. But Boko Haram is Boko Haram: West African by nature.

boko haram could be even worse than isis . so far among all isis crimes I haven't heard that they push very young boys (12-13) to have sex with slaves , ruining both the "cubs" and the girls /women

keep in mind that the italian media doesnt talk much about islamic extremist organizations

crazyladybutterfly
03-02-2017, 09:32 PM

honestly in italy we heard of them multiple times . when they captured the girls and then , years later, when they showed them in a video ... holding children that are obviously fruit of rape