PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

Lady L
02-03-2009, 04:21 AM
I was just thinking how ideas can be funny...and how maybe ideas have changed the world...I guess they have shaped things into what they are as well, or what they appear to be. You know, the idea to be Aware or Racist...the idea to join the Army or move to New York. The idea to become a mother a father or a Doctor. Aw, now I'm experiencing that thing where you look or say the word to often and it all becomes strange ( weren't you talking about that Ulf ) ...

Lets look at the definition;

An idea is a form (such as a thought) formed by consciousness (including mind) through the process of ideation. Human capability to contemplate ideas is associated with the ability of reasoning, self-reflection, and of the ability to acquire and apply intellect, intuition, inspiration, etc.. Further, ideas give rise to actual concepts, or mind generalisations, which are the basis for any kind of knowledge whether science or philosophy or impulsiveness.
In a popular sense, an idea arises in a reflex, spontaneous manner, even without thinking or serious reflection, for example, when we talk about the idea of a person or a place.

I really don't know where I am going w/ this but I am more than likely to come up with more later...and what I was getting around to was...

What ideas have you had that were of importance...( moving, life changing, inspirational, funny etc ) that you have acted on and can share..?

:lightbul: