PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that living in a post-apocalyptic world could be awesome?

Peterski
03-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Would you mind living in a post-apocalyptic, uncivilized world?

Desperado
03-02-2017, 06:22 PM
I played too much Fallout to not think it's awesome but seriously, the modern world is still much preferable even in its degeneracy.

Longbowman
03-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Yes, I would mind, and anyone who wouldn't is either retarded or lying.

Imagine a world of no TA :'(

Peterski
03-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Yes, I would mind, and anyone who wouldn't is either retarded or lying.

Imagine a world of no TA :'(

OK, so perhaps I should have asked another question:

"Do you think that you could survive in a post-apocalyptic world?"

Maybe later I will start another poll with this question.

Longbowman
03-02-2017, 06:34 PM
OK, so perhaps I should have asked another question:

"Do you think that you could survive in a post-apocalyptic world?"

Maybe later I will start another poll with this question.

In that case yes.

Mraz
03-02-2017, 06:36 PM
It will be awesome until you become sick or have a tooth pain.

nightrider+
03-02-2017, 06:44 PM
During the last thunderstorm here, I was wishing it would get stronger and stronger and go on forever, but nuclear fallout wouldn't really be my thing.

crazyladybutterfly
03-02-2017, 09:21 PM
most likely it would only be awesome in a videogame...

but I don't believe a post apocalyptic world would be like prehistorical life for a long time , granted you arent the lone survivor and people with higher education survived too
maybe you would have to kill animals to feed yourself or you may be lucky enough to find a community with farm animals ,
but you'd have a problem with finding a decent medical assistance and if you do it would be limited for many "aspects" (i mean unless you're the lone survivor you're going to find someone who is able to get some energy for the functionning of medical machinery , surgeons etc)
the entertainment would be definetely harder to get , until someone manages to restablish the existence of internet which in my opinion would be the hardest thing to achieve. you might be very old until they manage to restablish it . you could find some books .. but how high would be the price???

maybe you'd find a community where there is a strong sense of brotherhood and where everyone can easily contribute to such society , in that case it would be better than now .. but again it's a matter of luck

of course it also depends on the type of apocalypse :)

Rethel
03-02-2017, 10:29 PM
The life in post-apocalyptic world WILL BE awesome!
Jesus Chirst (also known as Jesus of Nazareth) will be
the boss, and will crush every single opposition to him.
Whole world will have one supreme ruler, and the true
Yahwism will be confessed by 100% of mankind. Israel
of God, the "144k" chosen and annoited ones, brothers
of Christ, will be his corulers, kings and priests for ever,
and the whole Earth will be blessed. And there will be
no fags, no feminazists, no atheists, no evolutionists,
no muslims, no soviets - simply wonderfull World. :)

Longbowman
03-02-2017, 11:31 PM
The life in post-apocalyptic world WILL BE awesome!
Jesus Chirst (also known as Jesus of Nazareth) will be
the boss, and will crush every single opposition to him.
Whole world will have one supreme ruler, and the true
Yahwism will be confessed by 100% of mankind. Israel
of God, the "144k" chosen and annoited ones, brothers
of Christ, will be his corulers, kings and priests for ever,
and the whole Earth will be blessed. And there will be
no fags, no feminazists, no atheists, no evolutionists,
no muslims, no soviets - simply wonderfull World. :)

Christian fanfiction is the best fanfiction. I love how your god is all 'the meek shall inherit the earth, I love everyone' and then he's like 'PSYCH! you gon get PWNT, bishes!'

Norse
03-02-2017, 11:50 PM
There would be some benefits.

The robust races would thrive. The r-selected die out.

To be fair, it wouldn't be much different life in the Norwegian countryside. Some fishing, some farming, candle light and beer, we're self sufficient and no one can invade us.

The gracilized races, the city dwelling races, they would not do so well. No use for accountant and lawyer. What to do?

My grandfather was born before electricity was widespread, before cars, before telephones, before anti-biotics, before airplane travel, before type machines, and he lived through it all until the very modern world with computers and stuff. He ended up a very well known figure in some parts of Norwegian society, but he didn't need or want fancy things and he could just fish and drink by the fjord. No need for more.

At heart, the Nordic is a simple man who cherishes the long summer night and the movements, sounds and smells of nature. He is as happy there as he is in the city.

It's different for the urbanized races, they have lost their connection to nature. They scurry in narrow alleyways and tip their hats at each other. They gossip and scheme. They dress in fancy clothes and trade one dollar for another dollar.

Do they know the simple things in life? Have they seen the dolphin chase fish in the fjord? Been awaken in the morning by the seagulls? Tasted wild berries?

Hamlet
03-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Post-apocalyptic society would be so funny, it would just be people forming tribalist groups based subconsciously mainly on ethnicity, with accompanying heated arguments about racism. I could just imagine it: a bunch of American White boys are creating shelter, a few are looking to locate a stream whilst others scout the area for food, and the White women sit there complaining about lack of "employment" and racial diversity! Honestly though, I'm pretty sure the death of the West is going to be down to women, or at the very least due to the maternalistic instinct - absolute cancer, Nietzsche was right yet again.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-03-2017, 12:17 AM
It wouldn't be awesome and without a doubt if you survive long enough to be part of a community you've killed people to get there.

Hamlet
03-03-2017, 12:21 AM
There would be some benefits.

The robust races would thrive. The r-selected die out.

To be fair, it wouldn't be much different life in the Norwegian countryside. Some fishing, some farming, candle light and beer, we're self sufficient and no one can invade us.

The gracilized races, the city dwelling races, they would not do so well. No use for accountant and lawyer. What to do?

My grandfather was born before electricity was widespread, before cars, before telephones, before anti-biotics, before airplane travel, before type machines, and he lived through it all until the very modern world with computers and stuff. He ended up a very well known figure in some parts of Norwegian society, but he didn't need or want fancy things and he could just fish and drink by the fjord. No need for more.

At heart, the Nordic is a simple man who cherishes the long summer night and the movements, sounds and smells of nature. He is as happy there as he is in the city.

It's different for the urbanized races, they have lost their connection to nature. They scurry in narrow alleyways and tip their hats at each other. They gossip and scheme. They dress in fancy clothes and trade one dollar for another dollar.

Do they know the simple things in life? Have they seen the dolphin chase fish in the fjord? Been awaken in the morning by the seagulls? Tasted wild berries?

Does it pain you to know that Nordics (if they existed in their pure form) are non-Aryan pre-Germanic non-Indo-European untermenschen? Just giving you the heads up - also, with reference to your bullshit paragraph, culture is a far bigger influence than ethnicity in behaviour, though I don't deny a very much non-insignificant contributing genetic factor to behavioural differences between different ethnicities.

Hamlet
03-03-2017, 12:22 AM
It wouldn't be awesome and without a doubt if you survive long enough to be part of a community you've killed people to get there.

Tribal morality would become the de facto and populations would be selected based on whether their morality is tribal, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-03-2017, 12:24 AM

I see seagulls all the time. They congregate at the Burger King parking lot.

Norse
03-03-2017, 12:35 AM
I see seagulls all the time. They congregate at the Burger King parking lot.

Those are the peasent city dwelling gulls, like all other animals, the wild version has more vitality.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7e/34/f3/7e34f307bde079e4f99508d1debf7b10.jpg

War Chef
03-03-2017, 12:36 AM
Yeah it's called Moldova

Norse
03-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Does it pain you to know that Nordics (if they existed in their pure form) are non-Aryan pre-Germanic non-Indo-European untermenschen? Just giving you the heads up - also, with reference to your bullshit paragraph, culture is a far bigger influence than ethnicity in behaviour, though I don't deny a very much non-insignificant contributing genetic factor to behavioural differences between different ethnicities.

We are the only people to withstand the onslaught of Aryans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%86sir%E2%80%93Vanir_War

The war between the Njords and the Aryans ended in a draw and a truce.

This is unlike the Southerners where the Aryans overthrew and subdued them as proven by the improsenment of Cronus by Zeus.

Hamlet
03-03-2017, 12:42 AM

This is unlike the Southerners where the Aryans overthrew and subdued them as proven by the improsenment of Cronus by Zeus.

And I2 peoples too, let's not forget - but sure, I agree, it's just a pretty big narrative switch from claiming in the 30s that Nordics were the purest Aryans to now claiming that Nordics were the only major European populace to withstand the IE invasions :P

Also, what's this Zeus thing you're talking about?

War Chef
03-03-2017, 12:43 AM

Uhh your people had Island advantage and were still force-fed steppe languages, I don't know what ur talking about.

Norse
03-03-2017, 12:49 AM
And I2 peoples too, let's not forget - but sure, I agree, it's just a pretty big narrative switch from claiming in the 30s that Nordics were the purest Aryans to now claiming that Nordics were the only major European populace to withstand the IE invasions :P

Also, what's this Zeus thing you're talking about?

Cronus is a farmer god of the Levant/Anatolia of those early Med races.

Cronus was usually depicted with a harpe, scythe or a sickle, which was the instrument he used to castrate and depose Uranus, his father.

Uranus and Gaia are hunter gatherer gods who the invading neolithic farmers subdued by myth, this is why Cronus castrates his father, the invading farmers show their superiority in myth by their god being stronger than the primitive elemental god of the hunter gatherer.

Likewise when the Aryans invade Greece, their god Zeus is victorious by proxy over Cronus and puts him in prison.

These myths tell us about real historical events.

In Norse mythology, the old farming gods of Njord and Freya among others, are not destroyed or enslaved in myth by the invading Aryans of Wotan, Thor etc.

Like the Vanr goddess Freyja, the Vanir as a group are not attested outside Scandinavia.

Not at all, they have a truce, this means that in real life, the Aryans can not destroy and subdue the Nordics and they become one people through other means.

Rethel
03-04-2017, 12:11 AM
'the meek shall inherit the earth, I love everyone' and then he's like 'PSYCH! you gon get PWNT, bishes!'

From jewish writings.
Interesting, how you can separate
things when it is needed for you :)

Longbowman
03-04-2017, 12:16 AM
From jewish writings.
Interesting, how you can separate
things when it is needed for you :)

Jewish writings are bullshit but they don't allow for an everloving everhating Christ.

Rethel
03-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Jewish writings are bullshit

So be coherent, have this opinion of yours in
mind, and next time do not be butthurt when
both sides are taking about the stuff.

but they don't allow for an everloving everhating Christ.

:picard2:

UkrainianGirl
03-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Heck yes. Bring it!

Warning: this is not for the weak and faint hearted ;)

Rethel
03-04-2017, 12:56 AM
Heck yes. Bring it!

http://signsoftherapture.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/jesus-coming-soon-rapture-signs-009.jpg

UkrainianGirl
03-04-2017, 01:10 AM
http://signsoftherapture.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/jesus-coming-soon-rapture-signs-009.jpg

RRREEEEAAAADDDDDYYYY! :)

Wrong
03-04-2017, 01:12 AM
No it wouldn't. Because most of you would be dead by the first week unless you store tonnes of non-expiring food and conserves in a barricaded cellar/basement.

We all want to be like Rick Grimes, but that's not how it works in reality.

Longbowman
03-04-2017, 01:50 AM
Heck yes. Bring it!

How would you survive without snapchat filters, though?

UkrainianGirl
03-04-2017, 02:34 AM
How would you survive without snapchat filters, though?

I don't know. I never had snapchat. :dunno:

My cousin used her snapchat with me for pics but I never bothered getting it for myself :)

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-04-2017, 02:46 AM
No it wouldn't. Because most of you would be dead by the first week unless you store tonnes of non-expiring food and conserves in a barricaded cellar/basement.

We all want to be like Rick Grimes, but that's not how it works in reality.

I have that covered: cannibalism. Every man, woman, and child is potentially a tasty delight.

Except for survivalists who are well prepared for the next few years everyone is going to have to do some killing if they're going to make it past the first few weeks. Gradually they'll be some stability with small communities learning husbandry and no one will talk about who they ate to get that far.

Svipdag
03-04-2017, 07:21 PM
I could see no point in living in such a world. The values by which and for which I have lived would be meaningless as would my life.

Rethel
03-04-2017, 07:42 PM
I could see no point in living in such a world. The values by which and for which I have lived would be meaningless as would my life.

:confused:

Odin
03-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Nope.