PDA

View Full Version : This Man Spent Over $50,000 To Become A ‘Genderless Alien Being’ With No Genitals

Smitty
03-04-2017, 01:50 AM
This Man Spent Over $50,000 To Become A ‘Genderless Alien Being’ With No Genitals

https://www.google.com/amp/elitedaily.com/social-news/vinny-ohh-genderless-alien/1810544/amp/

Squall Leonhart
03-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Damn, what's next? A person who wants to be without extremities?

Smitty
03-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Damn, what's next? A person who wants to be without extremities?

Already exists :laugh: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Squall Leonhart
03-04-2017, 01:55 AM
What? No eyes, no nipples, no toes, no anything organ that's visible on your skin other than the skin itself? Or no skin... :eusa_eh:

UkrainianGirl
03-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Yikes. I'm scared.

Svipdag
03-04-2017, 07:06 PM
He is STILL not genderless. Every cell in his body has a Y-chromosome in its nucleus and, therefore, is a MALE cell. This innate genetic sexuality is inescapable.He is still nothing but a eunuch with a MALE body.

DECIPIT FRONS PRIMA MVLTOS

PVBLILIVS SVRVS

Jehan
03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
I just finish to eat, so I wonder should I click on the link or not.

Nehellenia
03-05-2017, 10:27 PM
This guy has clear parental issues.. he must really hate himself to want attention so badly.
He needs to see a psychiatrist, not get his dick cut off.. who the hell allows this crap?
Any surgeon who operates on him is doing him no favors and the guy will probably kill himself by the age of 35 when the novelty wears off and realises no one gives a shit if he 'feels' like an alien.. people tend to be attracted to people who look like people, guy will get lonely for sure.. but i guess theres also a growing surplus of weirdos in the world >.>

Wadaad
03-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Filthy media parasiting off disorders and sickness. The woman who wrote this article is feeding her family off the pain and illnesses of this man. How does this article help anything? It produced contempt and disgust in me (im sure the intended purpose), did not help this fellow except in broadcasting his disorder, and in general just ruined the mood placing this topic in the air when ppl were not aware of its existence. Now we know there is a sad individual out there who can afford these cosmetic alterations (without ever mentioning what he does to be able to afford expensive surgery).

Journalism is an evil enterprise because this is what its essence is...this is 'investigative journalism'.

And furthermore I add that the Powers that be rule us via: Usury, Media and Espionage

Freeroostah
03-05-2017, 10:44 PM
#Obamanation

Nehellenia
03-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Filthy media parasiting off disorders and sickness. The woman who wrote this article is feeding her family off the pain and illnesses of this man. How does this article help anything? It produced contempt and disgust in me (im sure the intended purpose), did not help this fellow except in broadcasting his disorder, and in general just ruined the mood placing this topic in the air when ppl were not aware of its existence. Now we know there is a sad individual out there who can afford these cosmetic alterations (without ever mentioning what he does to be able to afford expensive surgery).

Journalism is an evil enterprise because this is what its essence is...this is 'investigative journalism'.

And furthermore I add that the Powers that be rule us via: Usury, Media and Espionage

Thats what journalists love more than anything.. stories of people they can exploit for views and pay, the 'weirder' the better.. of course it also does nothing to help this man's body dysmorphia and psychological issues but would they dare reach out to him and tell him to seek the professional help he needs instead of post this to the world.. no >.>

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-05-2017, 10:49 PM
This Man Spent Over $50,000 To Become A ‘Genderless Alien Being’ With No Genitals

https://www.google.com/amp/elitedaily.com/social-news/vinny-ohh-genderless-alien/1810544/amp/

He hasn't gone that far yet. He needs $160,000 to do so. He has already spent $50,000 on this journey towards... um... I'm not sure what to call it... Agender? I'm more shocked that he had $50, 000 to spend at 22. I was looking under the sofa for quarters, nickels, and dimes at 22. What a waste of money.

Smitty
03-06-2017, 03:08 AM
of course it also does nothing to help this man's body dysmorphia and psychological issues but would they dare reach out to him and tell him to seek the professional help he needs instead of post this to the world.. no >.>

How can they? They would then have to admit that transexuality is a sham. Instead, we let the crazies revel in their insanity, we tell them they aren't insane, and we walk away telling ourselves we're righteous for it.

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 03:11 AM
Jesus. What a fucking waste of money...

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-06-2017, 03:38 AM
Jesus. What a fucking waste of money...

There is only one way to spend that money, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM

zhaoyun
03-06-2017, 05:08 AM
Should've spent that money on some much needed therapy.

Insuperable
03-06-2017, 05:32 AM
He basically spent that money to become subhuman and it seems that is what he was.