PDA

View Full Version : do you support feminists?

Guerre
03-05-2017, 08:09 PM
I do, do you?

if not, why not?

Rethel
03-05-2017, 08:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKLtfoP-wk

Guerre
03-05-2017, 08:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKLtfoP-wk

thats how I react when I hear sexist arguments

Rethel
03-05-2017, 08:19 PM
thats how I react when I hear sexist arguments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9byMn5oBBdg

Rethel
03-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Miss Guerre,
please, change the title of the thread, becasue the question
in the poll is opposite, and people make wrongly vote. Thanx,
I count on more logic from your side in the future.

Enflamme
03-05-2017, 08:22 PM
NOOOOO

I clicked "no" because I thought it was written "are you in favor of feminism?" :(

wvwvw
03-05-2017, 08:24 PM
I do

We need to reclaim the word 'feminism'. We need the word 'feminism' back real bad. When statistics come in saying that only 29% of American women would describe themselves as feminist - and only 42% of British women - I used to think, What do you think feminism IS, ladies? What part of 'liberation for women' is not for you? Is it freedom to vote? The right not to be owned by the man you marry? The campaign for equal pay? 'Vogue' by Madonna? Jeans? Did all that good shit GET ON YOUR NERVES? Or were you just DRUNK AT THE TIME OF THE SURVEY?
-Caitlin Moran

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.
- Rebecca West

Rethel
03-05-2017, 08:25 PM
NOOOOO

I clicked "no" because I thought it was written "are you in favor of feminism?" :(

Don;t worry, it proovs how are thinking feminists - one minute they
claim one thing, in the second negate aso - never ending story. :)

http://img.memecdn.com/woman_o_914998.jpg

Guerre
03-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Don;t worry, it proovs how are thinking feminists - one minute they
claim one thing, in the second negate aso - never ending story. :)

http://img.memecdn.com/woman_o_914998.jpg

I see a bitterness and woe in your attitude, as well as lack of self-confidence. Why are you so afraid of women??

Rethel
03-05-2017, 08:42 PM
I see a bitterness and woe in your attitude, as well as lack of self-confidence. Why are you so afraid of women??

:picard2:

Please, stop prettend that you are a men.
By every sentence you confirm that you
are a woman - not to inteligent in addition.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 08:50 PM

Please, stop pretted that you are a men.
By every sentence you confirm that you
are a woman - not to inteligent in addition.

and you didn't answered the question

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Guerre makes the best threads I think.

Rethel he is a male. Honest. He is just acting.

wvwvw
03-05-2017, 08:55 PM
http://dailytrojan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Grace-Wang-Art-Feminism.jpg

http://www.beverlymcphail.com/images/503_Feminism-Radical-Notion-T-Shirt-_1294F_.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
03-05-2017, 08:56 PM
i agree with them (3rd wave) on a lot of things

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Guerre makes the best threads I think.

i'm not acting, it's just my little effort in ending patriarchy

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:03 PM
i'm not acting, it's just my little effort in ending patriarchy

But...he thinks you are a female. Creepy lol.

The patriarchy part isn't acting I know.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:04 PM
But...he thinks you are a female. Creepy lol.

The patriarchy part isn't acting I know.

as a feminist i am not offended but i'm not a female, what would be the point in pretending to be someone else? who does that?

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:06 PM
i agree with them (3rd wave) on a lot of things

every time i look on your signature i think it's "tranny" written there. :D

Charles Bronson
03-05-2017, 09:08 PM
No, it is a fascist feminism religion, who the elite support and create the feminism way to destroy the family bund.

Freeroostah
03-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Fuck you man
I voted NO because of the title
There is no way Im supporting fat hairy blue armpit whales
Plus in Europe there is already gender equality so I see no point of having any "real" feminism either....

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:14 PM
as a feminist i am not offended but i'm not a female, what would be the point in pretending to be someone else? who does that?

A two-faced monarch? I am sure some exist who do that.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Fuck you man
I voted NO because of the title
There is no way Im supporting fat hairy blue armpit whales
Plus in Europe there is already gender equality so I see no point of having any "real" feminism either....

the title of the poll is "are you against" feminism, what's your problem?

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:16 PM
every time i look on your signature i think it's "tranny" written there. :D

I was fine seeing tyranny but those days are now over. I now see tranny too. Thanks.lol.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:17 PM
A two-faced monarch? I am sure some exist who do that.

yes they are like little kittens thinking they're lions.

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
yes they are like little kittens thinking they're lions.

I see you are familiar with such.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2z4fr0y.jpg
:rolleyes:

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:35 PM
by far more ppl voted in favour of feminism, i'm glad :)

Ranger0075
03-05-2017, 09:36 PM
hahaha, people here dont read the title of the poll

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:38 PM

That is why I said earlier Guerre makes the best threads :)

Guerre
03-05-2017, 09:39 PM

even in patriarchy a man is supposed to protect and care about his wife and children - how someone who can't even read be able to do that?

UkrainianGirl
03-05-2017, 09:45 PM
even in patriarchy a man is supposed to protect and care about his wife and children - how someone who can't even read be able to do that?

LMBO

Guerre for MOD/ADMIN!

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:06 PM
bump :)

don't be shy

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:40 PM

Self hating men with feministic brain? :blink:

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:42 PM
http://dailytrojan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Grace-Wang-Art-Feminism.jpg

But both are mathematically wrong.
So, everything following wrong basic
statement must be idiotic.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:42 PM

i don't hate myself.

i am not going to send you a dick pic to prove i'm a guy and neither i care if you believe me or not

Freeroostah
03-05-2017, 10:43 PM

The title is "Do you Support Feminists" --> I said NO

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:46 PM
as a feminist

Luckily in Poland we almost do not have the word for such kind of perversion.
In last years some morons are trying to introduce it, but is not to succesive.
Mostly, because it is the sticks and dump.

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:48 PM

I explained it to you at the beginning, and you
are so feminine that still don;t understand? :picard2:

Guerre
The title is "Do you Support Feminists" --> I said NO

you said "no" and you voted "no" what contradicts itself and what only vote is important.

N1019
Yeah, I love feminism. It destroyed marriage, the family unit, turned men - white men in particular - into a criminal underclass, adds a huge welfare burden to taxpayers, inflates government and ruins productivity in the economy. Bring it on. Bring on the end of Western civilisation.

If you hand the keys to society to women, they will burn it to the ground in a few generations.

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:49 PM
i don't hate myself.

Yes you do, if you are saying you are feminist.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I love feminism. It destroyed marriage, the family unit, turned men - white men in particular - into a criminal underclass, adds a huge welfare burden to taxpayers, inflates government and ruins productivity in the economy. Bring it on. Bring on the end of Western civilisation.

If you hand the keys to society to women, they will burn it to the ground in a few generations.

calm down

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Yes you do, if you are saying you are feminist.

i know myself better

Rethel

And why do you want it?

Guerre
damn you are really scared :)

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:52 PM
And why do you want it?

he's being sarcastic, smart guy

Rethel
i know myself better

So = you have no idea what you are talking about.

UkrainianGirl

I am telling the truth he is male. :lol:

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:53 PM
he's being sarcastic, smart guy

I thought like it also, but I checked, how he voted.

Rethel
03-05-2017, 10:54 PM
I am telling the truth he is male. :lol:

So it is tragedy.

Guerre
03-05-2017, 10:59 PM
I thought like it also, but I checked, how he voted.

right, haven't noticed

Guerre
03-06-2017, 09:00 AM
u people lack ambition

Guerre
03-06-2017, 09:18 AM
i see Tchek and Ilma voted in favour of feminism, thank you for your support for our cause!!! same merits go to Freeroostah, Enflamme, Saiwalo and N1019

UkrainianGirl
03-06-2017, 09:19 AM
Rofl^

Guerre
03-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Rofl^

u haven't voted

UkrainianGirl
03-06-2017, 09:24 AM
u haven't voted

I vote for this thread. Is that enough?

Tchek
03-06-2017, 09:26 AM
I voted "no" because I read "Do you support Feminism" not "Are you againt Feminism" duuh

Guerre
03-06-2017, 09:28 AM
I vote for this thread. Is that enough?

you want to be mysterious, i get it

Queen B
03-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Define Feminism

1) If by feminism you mean some man-hating bitches with delusions of grandeur and anti-men sentiments, no I don't.
2) If by feminism you mean equality between the 2 sex by law and by society, then yes.

Guerre
03-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Define Feminism

1) If by feminism you mean some man-hating bitches with delusions of grandeur and anti-men sentiments, no I don't.
2) If by feminism you mean equality between the 2 sex by law and by society, then yes.

this thread has 6 pages already and you're the first one who asks that question. vote for whatever option comes first to your mind :)

thanks Waadad for your contribution to the feminist movement!!!

Queen B
03-06-2017, 09:51 AM
this thread has 6 pages already and you're the first one who asks that question. vote for whatever option comes first to your mind :)
thanks Waadad for your contribution to the feminist movement!!!

Yes, because what many people mean as feminism is 1), while in reality the real feminism is 2).
I already answered, if it is the 1), no, if it is 2) of course yes.

Annie999
03-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Crappy phone I meant to vote NO!!

Btw I do support femminists but not femminazis

Guerre
03-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Crappy phone I meant to vote NO!!

Btw I do support femminists but not femminazis

technology, tricky thing

Annie999
03-06-2017, 10:24 AM
technology, tricky thing

I know! I was gonna ask my boyfriend to do it for me but he wasn't around so I ended up clicking the wrong thing

Guerre
03-06-2017, 10:29 AM
I know! I was gonna ask my boyfriend to do it for me but he wasn't around so I ended up clicking the wrong thing

your phone is sexist

Insuperable
03-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Guerre's secret desire
https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/compositions/18461589/views/1,width=300,height=300,version=1440587883/scenes-from-a-marriage-dominatrix-domina-whip-lash-high-heel-bachelor-party-bachelorette-wedding-leash-long-sleeve-shirts-women-s-wideneck-sweatshirt.jpg

Guerre
03-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Guerre's secret desire
https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/compositions/18461589/views/1,width=300,height=300,version=1440587883/scenes-from-a-marriage-dominatrix-domina-whip-lash-high-heel-bachelor-party-bachelorette-wedding-leash-long-sleeve-shirts-women-s-wideneck-sweatshirt.jpg

u solved the riddle! congrats!

Ryujin
12-12-2018, 07:18 PM
I will say just one thing about feminism; I don't want to look after a free rider parasite loitering in the house no matter how rich I am. This is against my view of the world and my view of a relationship. It has nothing to do with being a cuck.

If some pseudo-alphas are totally fine with such a relationship playing the provider rule, let them be. Have a good life.

The Lawspeaker
12-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Being a man and supporting feminism is like a Jew voting for the NSDAP or Kulakhs for Stalin.

Kaspias
12-12-2018, 07:22 PM
No, because they are retarded.

Kamal900
12-12-2018, 07:25 PM
I will say just one thing about feminism; I don't want to look after a free rider parasite loitering in the house no matter how rich I am. This is against my view of the world and my view of a relationship. It has nothing to do with being a cuck.

If some pseudo-alphas are totally fine with such a relationship playing the provider rule, let them be. Have a good life.

That's what my big brother told me, lol.

Ryujin
12-12-2018, 07:29 PM
That's what my big brother told me, lol.

So, I completely agree with women's participation in work life. A man must be sick to be happy with his woman leeching off his wealth.

Kamal900
12-12-2018, 07:31 PM
So, I completely agree with women's participation in work life. A man must be sick to be happy with his woman leeching off his wealth.

Yup.

Kivan
12-12-2018, 07:36 PM
I simply don't care about it.

Aspirin
12-12-2018, 07:38 PM
The title of the Poll...

https://media.tenor.com/images/e3da9c7e82fef94775a0eb11c817ff81/tenor.gif

ixulescu
12-12-2018, 07:42 PM

Actually the economy doesn't work like that.
Adding a female workforce has pretty much halved males income for the same amount of work.
The overall household income has not changed much compared to 50 years ago, but now families have to pay for the work women used to do at home, like raising children, cooking etc.

Stratagos
12-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Adding a female workforce has pretty much halved males income for the same amount of work.
The overall household income has not changed much compared to 50 years ago, but now families have to pay for the work women used to do at home, like raising children, cooking etc.

Incorporing women to the economical market means that the workforce price goes down 50% and you lose them as familiar coherer.

Seya
12-12-2018, 08:11 PM

still would u like having a house-wife who does nothing else but cooking and cleaning?

ixulescu
12-12-2018, 08:21 PM
still would u like having a house-wife who does nothing else but cooking and cleaning?

I don't care about cooking and cleaning, but raising children until they are ready for school is fundamental.
Part of the reason why we have this sudden rise in autism and other mental disorders is because mothers and siblings are missing.

There is a conflict between women's needs for self fulfillment and children's need for interaction with immediate kin in their early years. But the society at the moment doesn't want a discussion on this topic because it is "women-blaming", so I expect more children being fucked up by this.

Teutone
12-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Women are equal infront of the law in my country, pointless to still be a feminist.

Seya
12-12-2018, 08:26 PM
I don't care about cooking and cleaning, but raising children until they are ready for school is fundamental.
Part of the reason why we have this sudden rise in autism and other mental disorders is because mothers and siblings are missing.

There is a conflict between women's needs for self fulfillment and children's need for interaction with immediate kin in their early years.
But the society at the moment doesn't want a discussion on this topic, because it is "women-blaming", so I expect more children being fucked up by this.

for the first 2 years i understand..they usully do that anyway but from 2 years old, children go to nursery school already. what kind of woman stays home all her life taking care of children? what kind of life is that?

GreentheViper
12-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Not in their current state, no.

ixulescu
12-12-2018, 08:36 PM
for the first 2 years i understand..they usully do that anyway but from 2 years old, children go to nursery school already. what kind of woman stays home all her life taking care of children? what kind of life is that?

Once you have more than one child, I can tell you, it's a full time job (if you're not helped by relatives).

As humans, we have biological constraints that we need to acknowledge. Women have a period in their lives when they have to be mothers. After that, they can very well go back in the workforce, if that's what they want.

Seya
12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Once you have more than one child, I can tell you, it's a full time job (if you're not helped by relatives).

As humans, we have biological constraints that we need to acknowledge. Women have a period in their lives when they have to be mothers. After that, they can very well go back in the workforce, if that's what they want.

and u think after staying home for 10-15 years u can just go back to your normal life again? who would hire u then? doing what? u'd lose all your skills by then..and..how would u watch that woman after a few years? the same way? u come home and she can't talk to u about anything cose u two will life two paralel lifes..u'll have nothing in common anymore..u go next day to work and u see your female collegue that seem more "intelligent" cose she live in the real world..u talk to her about work, politics, sports..then u go home and the only thing she can tell u about is how children didn't give her time to cook and clean. tell me now...for how long do u think u can keep yourself interested in such a woman? honestly?

ixulescu
12-12-2018, 08:59 PM
and u think after staying home for 10-15 years u can just go back to your normal life again? who would hire u then? doing what? u'd lose all your skills by then..and..how would u watch that woman after a few years? the same way? u come home and she can't talk to u about anything cose u two will life two paralel lifes..u'll have nothing in common anymore..u go next day to work and u see your female collegue that seem more "intelligent" cose she live in the real world..u talk to her about work, politics, sports..then u go home and the only thing she can tell u about is how children didn't give her time to cook and clean. tell me now...for how long do u think u can keep yourself interested in such a woman? honestly?

I fully disagree with this. What's so extraordinary about having a job? How is the job making a woman more "interesting"??
95% of the people have jobs, not carriers. They are a drag, but put a meal on the table. There's nothing sexy about having a job.

Now, on the first part, yes, I would employ a woman after a long break. In fact, I think this should be put in the labor law, so that women cannot be rejected on job applications because of long breaks due to child care between 20 and 35 yo.

Dick
12-12-2018, 09:12 PM
I don't support strangers.

Catarinense1998
12-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Women dont need to have jobs like men and act like men tô feel themselves great and better. A housewife job is extrememely important to the family keep on. A pity só much men use it as a argument tô atack their wifes.

Black Panther
12-12-2018, 09:25 PM
If they're White, yes.

Ryujin
12-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Both of my parents were working, I mostly spent the day outside playing with friends and playing games, it's not like I didn't spend time with my parents either, they took me to vacations, football games and other stuff. I went to nursery and kindergarten. You should just spare enough time for those and it'll be fine.

It is good to grow up without being needy. Children who grow up with their mom in the house all the time turn out to be needy cucks and in the case of girls, stuck-up princesses who think they are owed the world.

Root
12-12-2018, 10:29 PM
I still don`t get it what it means.. are they who hate men or they want to be loved by men?

this is the first image shown up in the google search, lol

https://askopinion.com/images/Files/UserFiles/posting/lrg/2017/4/477716-445339138863178-1798649576-o1-stz.jpg

RenaRyuguu
12-13-2018, 07:06 AM
No they're annoying for the most part