PDA

View Full Version : why women should think twince before having children

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 01:54 PM
beauty issues :

Throughout your life -- and especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding -- the size and shape of your breasts can change. Breast size is determined by how much fatty tissue there is. Making milk creates denser tissue in your breasts. After breastfeeding, both the fatty tissue and connective tissue in your breasts may shift.

Your breasts may or may not return to their pre-breastfeeding size or shape. Some women's breasts stay large, and others shrink. But sagging or staying full can be as much a result of genetics, weight gain during pregnancy, and age as a result of breastfeeding.

Will My Breasts Sag or Become Flat?

When you're nursing, the flow of milk can stretch your breast skin and tissue. That leaves some women with an "empty" or "stretched out" look to their breasts when the milk-producing structures shrink to the size they were before you got pregnant. It's a common cosmetic breast problem after breastfeeding, but it isn't a medical concern.

Will Breastfeeding Cause My Breasts to Be Misshapen?

Each breast is independent. So what happens to one breast during breastfeeding won't necessarily happen to the other. Breast engorgement, or painful overfilling of the breasts with milk is a common condition that may leave one breast slightly misshapen afterward, for instance.

What's the Treatment for Misshapen or Asymmetric Breasts?

When breast size or shape changes a lot after breastfeeding, some women consider cosmetic surgery. A breast lift, called a mastopexy, can be performed to help sagging and to reposition the nipple and areola (the dark circle around the nipple) higher on the breast.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/after-nursing#3

Our largest organ — the skin — can do crazy things when we’re pregnant. From stretch marks, to varicose veins, to acne, to spider veins, the list goes on.

Most of these problems disappear after delivery. Unfortunately, there’s still weight gain and loose skin to deal with.

Made of collagen and elastin, our skin expands when we gain weight. It has a hard time returning to the shape it once was.
First and foremost: my stomach. I am finally coming to terms with the fact that it will never, ever be the same. That I am not One Of Those Lucky Women And You Know Who You Are Okay Yeah I’m Just Jealous. Around week 38 of my first pregnancy, I erupted in stretch marks. Not the deep purple lesions that some women get, but white-ish textured zebra stripes spreading outward from my belly button in a hurricane-like weather doppler formation. My skin remains fairly even in color but weirdly dimpled in texture. My belly button sort of droops and the stretch-marked-up skin around it sort of hangs loosely, having never fully recovered its once-glorious elasticity. No matter how much I exercise (and I do — I can do more crunches than my husband and somewhere under all that skin are some decently hard abs), the pooch remains. It sticks out a little bit and droops over my pants when I sit down in all its muffin-top glory. It doesn’t seem like it got particularly worse after my second pregnancy — no new stretch marks, at least — but I’m slowly resigning myself that this is as good as it may get. Unless I get a tummy tuck. Which…I’m not getting a tummy tuck. Tankinis and shapewear for everybody!

http://alphamom.com/your-life/postpartum/permanently-postpartum-the-stuff-thats-here-to-stay/

Queen B
03-06-2017, 02:00 PM
If your issue with having or not having children is your boobs, then you don't deserve to have kids anywa.

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 02:14 PM
mental health :

The birth of a baby can trigger a jumble of powerful emotions, from excitement and joy to fear and anxiety. But it can also result in something you might not expect — depression.

Many new moms experience the "postpartum baby blues" after childbirth, which commonly include mood swings, crying spells, anxiety and difficulty sleeping. Baby blues typically begin within the first two to three days after delivery, and may last for up to two weeks.

But some new moms experience a more severe, long-lasting form of depression known as postpartum depression. Rarely, an extreme mood disorder called postpartum psychosis also may develop after childbirth.

Postpartum depression isn't a character flaw or a weakness. Sometimes it's simply a complication of giving birth.

Postpartum psychosis
With postpartum psychosis — a rare condition that typically develops within the first week after delivery — the signs and symptoms are even more severe. Signs and symptoms may include:

Confusion and disorientation
Obsessive thoughts about your baby
Hallucinations and delusions
Sleep disturbances
Paranoia
Attempts to harm yourself or your baby
Postpartum psychosis may lead to life-threatening thoughts or behaviors and requires immediate treatment.

There's no single cause of postpartum depression, but physical and emotional issues may play a role.

Physical changes. After childbirth, a dramatic drop in hormones (estrogen and progesterone) in your body may contribute to postpartum depression. Other hormones produced by your thyroid gland also may drop sharply — which can leave you feeling tired, sluggish and depressed.
Emotional issues. When you're sleep deprived and overwhelmed, you may have trouble handling even minor problems. You may be anxious about your ability to care for a newborn. You may feel less attractive, struggle with your sense of identity or feel that you've lost control over your life. Any of these issues can contribute to postpartum depression.
Left untreated, postpartum depression can interfere with mother-child bonding and cause family problems.

For mothers. Untreated postpartum depression can last for months or longer, sometimes becoming a chronic depressive disorder. Even when treated, postpartum depression increases a woman's risk of future episodes of major depression.
For fathers. Postpartum depression can have a ripple effect, causing emotional strain for everyone close to a new baby. When a new mother is depressed, the risk of depression in the baby's father may also increase. And new dads are already at increased risk of depression, whether or not their partner is affected.
For children. Children of mothers who have untreated postpartum depression are more likely to have emotional and behavioral problems, such as sleeping and eating difficulties, excessive crying, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Delays in language development are more common as well.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/postpartum-depression/basics/prevention/con-20029130

Stress is an inevitable aspect of parenting. It can begin in pregnancy, or even earlier for people with reproductive issues. By the time a child is born, no parent is immune from the stresses of their position.

How to handle feeding, choosing a sleep training method, or even deciding where the child is going to sleep (bed share or crib) are all examples of stressors facing new parents.

As the child grows, discipline becomes another source of stress. In addition, there is the misconception that parenting stress ends when the child reaches a certain age. This, and other incorrect assumptions, often contribute to parenting being harder than it has to be. Often this leads to adrenal fatigue and a collection of physical symptoms.

These are the facts. First, the stress you feel as a parent will continue throughout course of your life and the life of your children. The sources of that stress, and how best to deal with it, is what changes as you and your children grow.
https://adrenalfatiguesolution.com/parenting-stress/

If they're being honest, most mothers will tell you that no matter how badly you want a child, the transition to parenthood is hard. Really hard.

According to a recent study, the drop in happiness experienced by parents after the birth of first child was larger than the experience of unemployment, divorce or the death of a partner.
The ickiness you feel in pregnancy as your body becomes alien to you. The childbirth, and the healing after. The breastfeeding struggles -- oh, the struggles and the tears. The isolation of being home alone all day with a crying infant while your partner is at work.
At least, that's what it was like for me, when my first child was born in 2011.
A new study suggests when people experience early parenthood -- pregnancy, childbirth and the baby days -- as particularly stressful, they are less likely to want to do it again.
The study by the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock, Germany, found "the larger the loss in well-being, the smaller the probability of a second baby." The effect is especially strong for highly-educated parents and those who waited longer to have a second child.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/12/health/stressed-parents-second-child-irpt/

Parenthood is a transformative experience—imposing a unique mix of stress and rewards for those who enter (Nomaguchi & Milkie, 2003). At least since McLanahan and Adam’s (1987) review, social scientists have generally concluded that, at least when children are young, the costs appear to outweigh the benefits in terms of effects on parents’ well-being.
Early parenting experiences do not become irrelevant to parents’ well-being after children grow up. Rather, early life course experiences have long-term implications for well-being throughout middle and later life.
Not surprisingly, interest in the psychological implications of childlessness has also increased. Recent studies suggest that parents of minor children are more distressed than their childless counterparts

Generally, childless young adults report better well-being than parents (Nomaguchi & Milkie, 2003), although one study found that childlessness in young adulthood may be stressful in the context of thwarted fertility intentions, especially for women with lower family income (McQuillan, Greil, White, & Jacob, 2003). As for childlessness at midlife, Koropeckyj-Cox, Pienta, and Brown (2007) analyzed national, cross-sectional data to compare the well-being of childless women and mothers in their 50s and found that childlessness was not associated with worse psychological outcomes in midlife. It was women who became mothers early in the life course who experienced lower wellbeing—largely because of marital disruption and fewer socioeconomic resources.

Childlessness was associated with higher rates of depression and loneliness, but only for unmarried men. Consistent with this U.S. finding, a cross-national study based on data from Australia, Finland, and the Netherlands revealed that formerly married men who were also childless reported particularly poor health (Kendig et al., 2007). In contrast, unmarried childless women appeared to fare well in later life.

Bures, Koropeckyj-Cox, and Loree (2009) analyzed a national cross section of mid- and late-life adults and found that the childless exhibited less depression than parents. This positive image is further supported by cross-national data showing that never married childless women had high levels of social activity (Wenger, Dykstra, Melkas, & Knipscheer, 2007) and were more highly educated than other groups of women (Koropeckyj-Cox & Call, 2007).

The available evidence suggests that childlessness has few costs for psychological well-being and may even be associated with enhanced well-being, at least for certain social groups.

stress undermines parental well-being. For example, Wickrama and colleagues (2001) found that parental stress was positively associated with increased risk for early onset hypertension in a sample of married individuals. Moreover, this effect was significant for women but not men, reflecting a general theme of gender differences in the effects of parenting on well-being, presumably because women shoulder primary responsibility for child care, even if they also work outside the home (Bianchi, 2000; Blair-Loy, 2003).

One strong line of research over the past decade focused on stress associated with children’s emotional, developmental, and behavioral disorders (MacInnes, 2008). Unfortunately, these problems are not rare. The National Center for Health Statistics (2007) reports that 2.1% of children age 5 – 11 have speech problems, 1.8% have learning disabilities, 1.1% have mental retardation or other developmental problems, and 1.2% have other mental, emotional, or behavioral problems. Learning disability becomes more apparent with age: Among children age 12 – 27, 2.6% have learning disabilities. Early, Gregoire and McDonald (2002) analyzed 164 families of children with emotional disorders over an 18-month period and found that parental strain associated with children’s emotional and developmental disorders had significant adverse effects on parents’ psychological functioning. Gross, Shaw, Moilanen, Dishion, and Wilson (2008) analyzed a sample of parents who had children at risk for conduct disorder over a 2-year period and found that children’s behavioral problems contributed to mothers’ depression but not fathers’. A cross-sectional study using daily telephone interviews with 82 middle-age parents found parents of children with disabilities had elevated levels of negative affect, stress, and physical symptoms (Seltzer et al., 2009).

There is general consensus that parental stress is greater as individuals make the transition to parenthood and when children are young (Kluwer & Johnson, 2007). Moreover, individuals in certain social contexts—for example, unmarried, women, lower socioeconomic status—are more likely to experience parenting as stressful because they encounter more life strains around parenting

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3159916/

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 02:15 PM
If your issue with having or not having children is your boobs, then you don't deserve to have kids anywa.

let me finish. a woman should be prepared before having a child , this means knowing all consequences that pregnancy and motherhood can cause

Ilma
03-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Women should be aware of side effects pregnancy and having children can produce but if you really want children they will always pass before yourself. You are GIVING birth, if you already think about it as your children will have a debt towards you and you would be resentful to them, better not have children.

This is the only true reason you have to think twice if you want children or not... are you able to love them and give them everything ?

Lightshade25
03-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Get a boob job then.

Al-Meksiki
03-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Children are a horrid cancer in my opinion. I would never want one, and if my feelings to the infant children of my freinds is an indication, would grow to hate them immediately.

Peterski
03-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Children are a horrid cancer in my opinion. I would never want one, and if my feelings to the infant children of my freinds is an indication, would grow to hate them immediately.

You are transgender (born a male), so you can't be pregnant anyway.

Plus you hate yourself and all of humanity, as you've admitted before.

Al-Meksiki
03-06-2017, 02:33 PM
You are transgender (born a male), so you can't be pregnant anyway.

Plus you hate yourself and all of humanity, as you've admitted before.

I was born infertile bc I have Kleinfelters

My Fiancé wants to adopt kids and its been a point of contention between us, because I absolutely am against having children at all, but he wants them and thinks he'd be a good parent, while I think id be a terrible parent and am against it

Peterski
03-06-2017, 02:36 PM
My Fiancé wants to adopt kids

Which one? Because you have two of them at the same time, IIRC.

Al-Meksiki
03-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Which one? Because you have two of them at the same time, IIRC.

French, Ukrainian one hates kids as much as me

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 02:54 PM
sex and romantic life :

Saul, a 33-year-old managing director from Brighton, says that since the birth of his daughter 23 months ago, his wife is no longer interested in sex. 'I lie in bed and say: 'I know what it is - you're not attracted to me any more.' She says that it's nothing personal, that she loves me, but there's no demonstration of that fact. We used to have a vigorous sex life - three to four times a week. To have the tap turned off, without warning, after 10 years together, is the most devastating, painful thing. It's caused a massive tension between us. I feel like I've been dispensed with - as if my function is finished.'

Saul's experience is not uncommon. According to Ann Herreboudt, a London postnatal counsellor, about 40 per cent of the first-time mothers she sees have no sexual relations with their husbands for up to two years. 'And if you take into account the latter stages of pregnancy, it's even longer,' she says.

'Most say their husbands are fed up, but only half the women are concerned about it. That's a big mistake. More marriages break up in the first 18 months after childbirth than at any other time. And although there are no surveys, it's safe to assume that sex, or the lack of it, is a major contributing factor.'

In the post-birth chaos of sleepless nights, sex for her becomes an expendable option. For him, displaced from the centre of the family, it may take on an added significance. As Michael, a first-time father who hasn't had intercourse for 10 months, explains: 'It's not just a sexual thing. It's the fact that my wife puts my daughter first, second and third and that I come a poor fourth. The child is satisfying all her needs and her disinterest in sex has become a metaphor for her disinterest in me.'

Sheer physical exhaustion apart, there are numerous reasons why the new mother may take no interest in sex: the release of prolactin while breastfeeding depresses her libido; her body has yet to return to the shape that makes her feel attractive; she associates sex with pregnancy and the last thing she wants is to fall pregnant again. And if she was stitched too tightly, penetration might also be painful.

Ashley, a 29-year-old economist, says his wife got really angry when he didn't want to resume sex five months after the birth. 'It was awful. My brain was feeling randy as hell but my body didn't want to know. I didn't find her attractive any more. But it wasn't just that. I saw her body as the property of our son, as a mothering machine, and I felt excluded, like I didn't have a right to partake of it.' Sometimes, adds Debra Kroll, a community midwife, 'the man is so traumatised by what he sees at the birth that he becomes impotent.'
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/the-baby-came-but-the-sex-went-many-marriages-fail-in-the-18-months-after-childbirth-often-because-1531894.html

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 02:58 PM
your child might become this monstruosity once he/she reaches the age of puberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU6jF7_YTU

Peterski
03-06-2017, 03:00 PM
French, Ukrainian one hates kids as much as me

Ok.

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 03:04 PM
economy :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_of_raising_a_child

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 03:05 PM
up

Al-Meksiki
03-06-2017, 03:06 PM
your child might become this monstruosity once he/she reaches the age of puberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU6jF7_YTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqZ6j4BA8A&feature=youtu.be

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 03:19 PM
aging

Women with the highest levels of perceived stress have telomeres shorter on average by the equivalent of at least one decade of additional aging compared to low stress women.
Numerous studies demonstrate links between chronic stress and indices of poor health, including risk factors for cardiovascular disease and poorer immune function (1, 2). Nevertheless, the exact mechanisms of how such stress exerts these effects are not well known, including whether stress accelerates aging at a cellular level and how cellular aging translates to organismal aging. Recent research points to the crucial roles of telomeres and telomerase in cellular aging and potentially in disease. Telomeres are DNA–protein complexes that cap chromosomal ends, promoting chromosomal stability. When cells divide, the telomere is not fully replicated because of limitations of the DNA polymerases in completing the replication of the ends of the linear molecules, leading to telomere shortening with every replication (3). In vitro, when telomeres shorten sufficiently, the cell is arrested into senescence. In people, telomeres shorten with age in all replicating somatic cells that have been examined, including fibroblasts and leukocytes (4). Thus, telomere length can serve as a biomarker of a cell's biological (versus chronological) “age” or potential for further cell division.

Telomerase, a cellular enzyme, adds the necessary telomeric DNA (T2AG3 repeats) onto the 3′ ends of the telomere (5). Telomerase also has direct telomere-protective functions (6). In human T cells, telomerase activity increases with acute antigen exposure but decreases with repeated antigen stimulation and as the cells approach senescence (7). People with dyskeratosis congenita, a rare genetic disease that diminishes the ability to synthesize sufficient telomerase, have shortened telomeres and die prematurely from progressive bone marrow failure and vulnerability to infections (8).

Cellular environment also plays an important role in regulating telomere length and telomerase activity. Most notably, in vitro, oxidative stress can shorten telomeres and antioxidants can decelerate shortening (9, 10). Perceived stress has been linked to one measure of oxidative DNA damage in leukocytes in women (11, 12). Given these observed links, we hypothesized that chronic psychological stress may lead to telomere shortening and lowered telomerase function in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and to oxidative stress.

the more years of caregiving, the shorter the mother's telomere length, the lower the telomerase activity, and the greater the oxidative stress, even after controlling for the mother's age

Psychological stress could affect cell aging through at least three nonmutually exclusive pathways: immune cell function or distribution, oxidative stress, or telomerase activity. We considered whether stress might have decreased naïve T cells and increased memory T cells [which have shorter telomere length (22)], but the data did not support this (Table 2, which is published as supporting information on the PNAS web site). Second, stress could potentially lead to oxidative stress by means of chronic activation of the autonomic and neuroendocrine stress responses. Although this hypothesis has never been tested in vivo, the relationship between stress hormones and oxidative stress has been clearly demonstrated at the cellular level. Glucocorticoids, the primary adrenal hormones secreted during stress, increase oxidative stress damage to neurons, in part by increasing glutamate and calcium and decreasing antioxidant enzymes (23, 24). It is also notable that, in women, self-reported distress has been related to greater oxidative DNA damage (8-OH-dG) (12). Oxidative stress shortens telomeres in cells cultured in vitro (10). Our findings that perceived and chronic stress correlated with higher oxidative stress and shorter telomere length demonstrate this relationship cross-sectionally for the first time in vivo. Lastly, if the observed lowered telomerase activity represents chronic levels, it too could have contributed to the shortened telomeres in PBMCs.

In summary, in healthy women, psychological stress is associated with indicators of accelerated cellular and organismal aging: oxidative stress, telomere length, and telomerase activity in PBMCs.

http://www.pnas.org/content/101/49/17312.full

Peterski
03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
^ Women with 3 cats usually have higher levels of perceived stress than women with 3 kids.

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 04:26 PM
up

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 04:27 PM
^ Women with 3 cats usually have higher levels of perceived stress than women with 3 kids.

how ? loneliness can be overcome in different ways that do not imply interacting with your children

Hithaeglir
03-06-2017, 04:45 PM
These things can occur but it's not the norm dude,most women come back to their prepartum shape,especially if they have motivation to exercise and lose the extra weight. Another factor is age,the youngest the woman is,the more easy it's for her skin to adjust to the changes. You present as if it's some catastrophy.

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Superficial AF

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Taintbowmimi is transgender

Lightshade25
03-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Not bad.

http://i.imgur.com/zCwugH4.jpg

Heather Duval
03-06-2017, 05:16 PM
i was pregnant when i was 10 years old that was terrible, i want my body back
Taintbowmimi is transgender

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 05:30 PM
These things can occur but it's not the norm dude,most women come back to their prepartum shape,especially if they have motivation to exercise and lose the extra weight. Another factor is age,the youngest the woman is,the more easy it's for her skin to adjust to the changes. You present as if it's some catastrophy.

maybe young adult woman.. i remember watching a tv show about plastic surgery and "embarassing features" where this 19 years old has her belly devastated , she was about 15 at the time. the doctor said that this often happens when a mother is too young

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Superficial AF

i didnt talk about only appearence. and how caring about my own makes me superficial? i do not judge people based on it , i suffered too much for lookism to mock or discriminate others

Lightshade25
03-06-2017, 05:40 PM
Holy shit

http://i.imgur.com/LAnwTI3.jpg

After pregnancy :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/AOoYBdQ.jpg

Hithaeglir
03-06-2017, 05:48 PM
maybe young adult woman.. i remember watching a tv show about plastic surgery and "embarassing features" where this 19 years old has her belly devastated , she was about 15 at the time. the doctor said that this often happens when a mother is too young

Maybe there are some cases, i just have never heard anything similar irl. All of the women i know who have given birth,don't report anything extreme,just the extra weight and the occasional stretch marks that go away after a while :noidea:

The ONLY case i have encountered with massive issues of psychological nature was my neighbour when i was still a student. I visited her a week after she gave birth,while her mother was in the apartment,we greeted and she seemed very happy. At some point her mother went to make something for me in the kitchen and her facial expression totally changed as if she has seen a ghost and started whispering to me if i wanted the baby,because she changed her mind and she couldn't go through all of this.Definitely post partum depression. Thankfully her mother came fast in the living room and i didn't have to answer to her. Then she wore the happy face again.

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Holy shit

Yeah, that is why it is a good idea for women to exercise after giving birth..

EL_BARBARO
03-06-2017, 08:08 PM
let me finish. a woman should be prepared before having a child , this means knowing all consequences that pregnancy and motherhood can cause

Especially to be known it's that they'll become mothers.

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 08:08 PM
i didnt talk about only appearence. and how caring about my own makes me superficial? i do not judge people based on it , i suffered too much for lookism to mock or discriminate others

Your concerns would not interfere with becoming a spinster.

crazyladybutterfly
03-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Your concerns would not interfere with becoming a spinster.

i am repulsed by sex, sadly. im condemned to live a lonely life anyway

ÁGUIA
03-06-2017, 08:25 PM

Yeah, but wouldn't fix the stretch mark issue (it's scared tissue). Skin only streaches to a certain point before it "breaks" especially in a short amount of time. Stretch marks are normal after pregnancy, but she could lessen the effect probably if she hydrated/mostorized properly her skin, which would add some extra elasticity. Even to gym rats is recommentable to have hytrated skin in order to avoid those marks.

Queen B
03-06-2017, 08:34 PM
And moistorize. the most important is to moistorize, in order to minimize the strechmarks as much as possible, or, to none.

Annie999
03-06-2017, 10:25 PM
No woman with motherly instinct will stop breasfeeding because her tits won't look as good as before, or decide not to have children for such shallow reasons. Being a mother is one of the most beautiful and amazing things that could happen to a woman, all your reasons are nothing in comparison to that.

PS: and woman can always exercise and get in shape again, no big of a problem if you have the will.

Oneeye
03-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Yeah, but wouldn't fix the stretch mark issue (it's scared tissue). Skin only streaches to a certain point before it "breaks" especially in a short ammount of time. Stretch marks are normal after pregnancy, but she could lessen the effect probably if she hydrated/mostorized properly her skin, which would add some extra elasticity. Even to gym rats is recommentable to have hytrated skin in order to avoid those marks.

It's not the stretch marks themselves but the excess skin that is offputting.

Dick
03-06-2017, 10:30 PM
OP is a tranny.

Dandelion
03-06-2017, 10:34 PM
No woman with motherly instinct will stop breasfeeding because her tits won't look as good as before, or decide not to have children for such shallow reasons. Being a mother is one of the most beautiful and amazing things that could happen to a woman, all your reasons are nothing in comparison to that.

PS: and woman can always exercise and get in shape again, no big of a problem if you have the will.

Even the painful experience of child delivery is no deterrent, because the child-wish supersedes it. Many women describe it as the worst pain ever, yet that won't stop them getting a second child by their own will.

Tchek
03-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Worst pain, but greatest relief... a bit like when a raging tootache suddenly stops

MissMischief
03-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Holy shit

Not gonna lie, this is pretty awful. However, my cousin (who is almost 36) has had two kids and her stomach doesn't look like that at all. I guess she must have pampered herself and taken great care of her body during her pregnancy or maybe genetics plays a role in this :confused:

Anyway, call me shallow but, if I get pregnant and end up looking like that afterwards, I think I will choose to get a tummy tuck or I'll feel hideous and unconfident.

Do men here think a woman's post baby body is still attractive or it's a bit of turn off?

Also
03-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Do men here think a woman's post baby body is still attractive or it's a bit of turn off?

If they have scars like that it's unnatractive, I think I can speak for all men worldwide.

Al-Meksiki
03-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Being a mother is one of the most beautiful and amazing things that could happen to a woman

Literally anything is more beautiful and amazing than spawning misshapen, needly, disgusting half-clones of yourself out of your bodily fluids that will eventually grow to hate you, and make your life hellish until they grow into adults waiting for you to die so they can parasite what little money you have left after supporting them for their entire life.

Also
03-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Literally anything is more beautiful and amazing than spawning misshapen, needly, disgusting half-clones of yourself out of your bodily fluids that will eventually grow to hate you, and make your life hellish until they grow into adults waiting for you to die so they can parasite what little money you have left after supporting them for their entire life.

Don't worry, you're safe hun.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-07-2017, 12:39 AM

You're slandering cute kitties.

I just remember a cat almost murdered me in my sleep when I was 7. Yeah, cats are cute but they suck. Carry on.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Not gonna lie, this is pretty awful. However, my cousin (who is almost 36) has had two kids and her stomach doesn't look like that at all. I guess she must have pampered herself and taken great care of her body during her pregnancy or maybe genetics plays a role in this :confused:

Anyway, call me shallow but, if I get pregnant and end up looking like that afterwards, I think I will choose to get a tummy tuck or I'll feel hideous and unconfident.

It goes back to normal very easily. Otherwise few mothers would go to the beach. A relative of mine was worried about the same issue. My mother was telling her it was no big deal. I would tell you more if I could but I told them to shut their mouths. I was watching TV, you see.

Annie999
03-07-2017, 04:32 PM

I can tell someone here has mommy issues :lol:

Profileid
03-07-2017, 04:36 PM
I can tell someone here has mommy issues :lol:

I've never heard anyone with kids describe it like that. Maybe frustrating and demanding, but no parent says kids make their lives "hellish".

Do you ever wanna have kids?

Annie999
03-07-2017, 04:51 PM
I've never heard anyone with kids describe it like that. Maybe frustrating and demanding, but no parent says kids make their lives "hellish".

Do you ever wanna have kids?
Yes I definitely want to have kids :)

Do you want to have kids someday?

crazyladybutterfly
03-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Yeah, but wouldn't fix the stretch mark issue (it's scared tissue). Skin only streaches to a certain point before it "breaks" especially in a short amount of time. Stretch marks are normal after pregnancy, but she could lessen the effect probably if she hydrated/mostorized properly her skin, which would add some extra elasticity. Even to gym rats is recommentable to have hytrated skin in order to avoid those marks.

a laser treatment can fix them while they're still red

crazyladybutterfly
03-07-2017, 05:00 PM

actually i do have motherhood instics (since i was 15)
i use my dog to express it though

crazyladybutterfly
03-07-2017, 05:04 PM
ps. I am one of the few childfree women who love interacting with children. the issue is that i dont think i could be a good mother (and how the hell am i going to have them if sex scares me?)

Dandelion
03-07-2017, 05:05 PM
ps. I am one of the few childfree women who love interacting with children. the issue is that i dont think i could be a good mother (and how the hell am i going to have them if sex scares me?)

IVF? I dunno. A sexless romantic relationship?

Annie999
03-07-2017, 05:32 PM

You can always adopt

щрбл
03-07-2017, 05:34 PM

Agreed. Child-beating is the finest stress-releaving activity.

Profileid
03-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Yes I definitely want to have kids :)

Do you want to have kids someday?

Ideally yes. But I feel I still have some unresolved issues from my own childhood and I don't want that to become my kids' problem as well. I still feel like a child myself a lot of the time.

I think the two most important things in raising a kid are financial and mental stability. Which is the same thing I want in a husband.

щрбл
03-07-2017, 05:41 PM

Well yes, it's a matter of discipline and exercising. My sis had 2 children (2 different pregnancies) and her tummy looks pretty normal to me.

Enflamme
03-07-2017, 05:51 PM
You can always adopt

Or go with a man, as a real woman should...

Enflamme
03-07-2017, 06:00 PM
beauty issues :

Can you stop your propaganda against traditionnal mother's life (marrying a man, bringing children and raising them, etc.)

Dandelion
03-07-2017, 06:30 PM

As a stereotypical Italian mother you even like adult children (jihadists).

Annie999
03-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Or go with a man, as a real woman should...

That's not how you measure a 'real woman'. There's much more than men in a woman's life, she can achieve that status while being single and virgin forever.

Peterski
03-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Be modern, Western, immature and degenerated - buy yourself a fake baby:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/the-fake-babies-craze-meet-the-women-786454

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xDBf1WrpFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTnr2CmLbG4

ÁGUIA
03-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Nothing is more precious than the miracle of life. It should not be difficult to a woman to opt between those futilities, vanity nonsenses, superficialities you mention and give birth to a new life.

I agree that not everybody is fit to be a parent but certainly not because of the reasons presented by the OP.

Harley
03-07-2017, 10:02 PM
When I was pregnant, I gained the minimum amount of weight recommended, which is 30lbs. Through exclusive breastfeeding and watching what I ate, I dropped 15 lbs within the first three weeks post-pregnancy. I don't have saggy breasts and they went up a cup size as well. I think how your body reacts to pregnancy is purely what genes you inherited. I've had family that have had these crazy dark stretch marks from pregnancy. My skin doesn't have the stretched out look to it.

We live in a society that is more self involved and self important, and lauds these two traits as being premiere virtues.

I hear that people are now choosing to sterilize themselves in their early 20s to avoid having children. I think this is a bit extreme to behave like this, but whatever. I guess the world is overpopulated enough as is.

Harley
03-07-2017, 10:21 PM
I disagree.

Aside from hating little people and body fluids, I'm not sure why you believe all children are this way to their parents. If this is the account of the circle of life you've witnessed, they're doing it wrong. It starts from the roots anyway, so for a parent to allow this behavior to exist will most likely yield this result.

My daughter is going to be a tween soon. I'm not looking forward to her teenage years, and feel anxious over the idea I will have to argue with her while also helping her keep her mind solid so she can make responsible decisions when I'm not around.

In this day, I love my parents. They were shitty at times and did shitty things to me, but they were there for me bottom line, showing me what it means to have family. I'm not a dream child and I know that, but I've taken my upbringing for what it was and implemented what I think is a better parenting plan for my kid. Throughout all the pain, I think about being able to support my daughter and witness her into adulthood. I cannot think of anything more beautiful or amazing than doing what I can to make sure she gets to where she needs to be. Even moreso once she's able to stand on her own two feet and be able to defend herself against the world.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-07-2017, 11:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OVdoTDuKT0

crazyladybutterfly
03-08-2017, 02:56 AM
You can always adopt

thought about it but you arent going to adopt as a single (at least in italy)

crazyladybutterfly
03-08-2017, 02:58 AM
As a stereotypical Italian mother you even like adult children (jihadists).

i dont like them but i find them somewhat funny. and yes i see them as children playing with waterguns even when they have double of my age

crazyladybutterfly
03-08-2017, 03:01 AM
When I was pregnant, I gained the minimum amount of weight recommended, which is 30lbs. Through exclusive breastfeeding and watching what I ate, I dropped 15 lbs within the first three weeks post-pregnancy. I don't have saggy breasts and they went up a cup size as well. I think how your body reacts to pregnancy is purely what genes you inherited. I've had family that have had these crazy dark stretch marks from pregnancy. My skin doesn't have the stretched out look to it.

We live in a society that is more self involved and self important, and lauds these two traits as being premiere virtues.

I hear that people are now choosing to sterilize themselves in their early 20s to avoid having children. I think this is a bit extreme to behave like this, but whatever. I guess the world is overpopulated enough as is.

yes , in america.
I have seen a 21 years old talking about his sterilization on a childfree group. in italy it's hard enough to find someone willing to sterilize you when you're childless and 35 , let alone in your 20s

Sarmatian
03-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Yeah, that is why it is a good idea for girls to start exercise soon after being born..

Fixed it for you.

Because for many it's too late to exercise after having baby.

N1019
03-08-2017, 03:33 AM
As a product of feminosm, most modern Western women are thinking about a thousand other things before thinking about having kids, or they are having kids outside marriage in order to secure resources from men and the state. There is no need to warn them to think twice. For the most part they know exactly what they are doing.

rajputprincess
02-24-2019, 01:18 PM
You can get surgeries seriously kids are blessings anyway i don't want kids but i would never encourage other to not have kids anyway reason why fertility rate in western countries are low is because of people who discouraged women from having kids Nobody in Africa do it.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk