PDA

View Full Version : Why the USA and some westeuropean countries prefer the Albanians over the Slavs

Mortimer
03-09-2017, 11:43 PM
What happens right now in Macedonia and what this american politician said made me think, i have nothing against albanians but it is clear that USA and some westerneuropean countries prefer the albanian people over the slavic people. That russia prefers serbs because of slavic brotherhood is clear, but what have west more in common with albanians then with slavs?

RN97
03-09-2017, 11:46 PM
not true at all. Ask any Norwegian. If you're thinking immigration wise.

Mortimer
03-09-2017, 11:49 PM

i dont know about norway but usa great britain etc. and i mean first political that they support albanians politically in balkans http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/balkans-politicians-dismissing-us-congressman-proposals-02-08-2017

Mortimer
03-09-2017, 11:50 PM

immigration wise during the yugoslav wars the west took mostly albanian refugees but not serbian refugees serbien refugees went mostly to serbia

RN97
03-10-2017, 12:07 AM
immigration wise during the yugoslav wars the west took mostly albanian refugees but not serbian refugees serbien refugees went mostly to serbia

that's the elites doing.
Ask any Austrian even, I'm sure it's the same there. Norwegians don't like Albanians in general because a sizable minority of them are un-integratable. They're muslims, they're from a clannish culture, it's mostly no bueno.
The Serbs are christians and are in general much more in line with the European core compared to Albanians.

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:15 AM
that's the elites doing.
Ask any Austrian even, I'm sure it's the same there. Norwegians don't like Albanians in general because a sizable minority of them are un-integratable. They're muslims, they're from a clannish culture, it's mostly no bueno.
The Serbs are christians and are in general much more in line with the European core compared to Albanians.

most students in my class wanted to go kill serbs in 1999, they said "we must bomb the serbs because they kill albanians". of course its because of the elites who portray selective in media and make a hunting campaigns against serbs and manipulate the people

jingorex
03-10-2017, 12:21 AM
its a shell game, big pimp.

tricks to keep is divided maybe?

undercover schemes?

it doesn't matter. take care of your own. that what i think.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 12:26 AM
seems like albanian immigration is getting big in usa
there are a lot of them in the midia in less than 4 years
bebe rexha
rita ora etc

JohnSmith
03-10-2017, 12:27 AM
What happens right now in Macedonia and what this american politician said made me think, i have nothing against albanians but it is clear that USA and some westerneuropean countries prefer the albanian people over the slavic people. That russia prefers serbs because of slavic brotherhood is clear, but what have west more in common with albanians then with slavs?

I never heard about this

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:29 AM
its a shell game, big pimp.

tricks to keep is divided maybe?

undercover schemes?

it doesn't matter. take care of your own. that what i think.

what do you mean?

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:30 AM
I never heard about this

maybe in your country its not the in the news

RN97
03-10-2017, 12:32 AM
what do you mean?

Brush your teeth at least two times a day, floss your teeth regularly, use mouthwater. Remember to keep up good oral hygiene and lastly do not let the honkey cracker shapeshifter-reptilian bring you down.

jingorex
03-10-2017, 12:34 AM
what do you mean?

friends and family.

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Brush your teeth at least two times a day, floss your teeth regularly, use mouthwater. Remember to keep up good oral hygiene and lastly do not let the honkey cracker shapeshifter-reptilian bring you down.

why do you say that has it something to do with gypsies, i dont get it

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:37 AM
friends and family.

i care also for serbia, its my homeland

RN97
03-10-2017, 12:53 AM
why do you say that has it something to do with gypsies, i dont get it

lulwhat? I didn't say anything about gypsies xD

Mortimer
03-10-2017, 12:53 AM
lulwhat? I didn't say anything about gypsies xD

i dont get that why you say that out of the blue but ok

Wadaad
03-10-2017, 12:56 AM

And King Henry and Queen Elizabeth and British all the way upto Crimean War were pro-Ottoman over their Orthodox enemies

Protestant WASPs just dont like orthodox and will support the enemy of Orthodox over them.

ChooseYourBattles
03-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Not really. Average American probably thinks Albania is a Middle Eastern country (not really far from reality tho). And in West Europe they are strongly associated with criminality. Only the Muslim/terrorist-loving liberal politicians 'prefer' Albania.

Wadaad
03-10-2017, 01:24 AM
You have to clarify USA/West European foreign policy vs Sentiment of the majority. The two rarely if ever correlate, and more often than not, foreign policy is against the desire of the majority who then get duped/bribed/distracted into forgetting how they feel about it.

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2017, 01:25 AM
Not really. Average American probably thinks Albania is a Middle Eastern country (not really far from reality tho). And in West Europe they are strongly associated with criminality. Only the Muslim/terrorist-loving liberal politicians 'prefer' Albania.

Average American probably can't even spell Albania.

Albobalboa
03-10-2017, 01:34 PM
It has to do with geopolitics not "liking". Serbs and Macedonians play into the hands of Moscow so the west naturally counters it. Since there's bad blood and Albanians can be used as leverage then Albanians became the geopolitical choice.

Your statement on west not taking in Serbian refugees is just pure bullshit though. There's plenty of Serbs in western countries, much more than in eastern countries. I know you have a gypsy brain but try to keep it factual.

Arya.Samaj
03-10-2017, 01:51 PM

This.

Freeroostah
03-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Because Slavs can easily align themselves with Russia

RN97
03-10-2017, 02:14 PM
It has to do with geopolitics not "liking". Serbs and Macedonians play into the hands of Moscow so the west naturally counters it. Since there's bad blood and Albanians can be used as leverage then Albanians became the geopolitical choice.

Your statement on west not taking in Serbian refugees is just pure bullshit though. There's plenty of Serbs in western countries, much more than in eastern countries. I know you have a gypsy brain but try to keep it factual.

Bosniaks and Albanian refugees outnumber Serbian ones BY FAR here in Norway. It's not even close, I've met plenty of Albanians and Bosniaks, I can't remember the last time I saw a Serb here.

EL_BARBARO
03-10-2017, 02:15 PM

Farse question. It includes in itself a supposed reality of dubious certitude.

It is the same as if you established a question in the following terms: Why does sun wet?

Peterski
03-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Average American thinks about Alabama when you say Albania.

Ujku
03-10-2017, 02:31 PM
They side with us because they know how big our balls are.

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Bosniaks and Albanian refugees outnumber Serbian ones BY FAR here in Norway. It's not even close, I've met plenty of Albanians and Bosniaks, I can't remember the last time I saw a Serb here.

There's a big Serbian diaspora though, especially in Germany (around 500,000-700,000 ethnic Serbs) which by far outnumbers any Albanian or Bosnjak diaspora unless you count those based in Turkey.

Profileid
03-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Albanians are alright with me.
They like America, so they are frens.

Ujku
03-10-2017, 02:38 PM
There's a big Serbian diaspora though, especially in Germany (around 500,000-700,000 ethnic Serbs) which by far outnumbers any Albanian or Bosnjak diaspora unless you count those based in Turkey.

There are millions of Albanians in Europe and NA.

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2017, 02:41 PM
There are millions of Albanians in Europe and NA.

Where in Europe? Greece/Italy have the largest ones from what I've seen. The number of Serbian Americans are probably at par with Albanian Americans. In Canada, there's far more Serbs than Albanians.

brennus dux gallorum
03-10-2017, 02:43 PM
I suppose you mean in terms of governments, I guess it's about geopolitics

Not sure if this is the opinion of an average European citizen

Ujku
03-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Where in Europe? Greece/Italy have the largest ones from what I've seen. The number of Serbian Americans are probably at par with Albanian Americans. In Canada, there's far more Serbs than Albanians.

I'm not saying that the Albanian diaspora has more people than the Serbian , I'm just saying that we also got millions of people abroad.

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2017, 02:44 PM
I'm not saying that the Albanian diaspora has more people than the Serbian , I'm just saying that we also got millions of people abroad.

Yeah lol, I'm not arguing with that, but what RN97 said wasn't exactly correct.

Ujku
03-10-2017, 02:46 PM

Well, he is talking about Norway not Europe in general .

Magnolia
us always supported the east-west division of europe
albania is a tool how to support this
unfortunately albanians aren't saint
their criminal activities are hated around all europe
so the tool is weak
it worked in 90's when we hadn't own experience with Albanians

Peterski
Albanians are alright with me.
They like America, so they are frens.

But they are rednecks! Alabamans, I mean. :rolleyes:

RN97
03-10-2017, 02:57 PM

In Norway it is. Here Kosvars are the the 19th largest group and Bosnians the 14th largest. Serbs the 36th largest.
There are 4,253 Serbs here and 14,408 Kosovars, all have come during the last 10 years or so and 16,845 Bosnians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Norway

Peterski
03-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Do Albanians require a visa to enter the USA ???

Albobalboa
03-10-2017, 03:01 PM

And Serbians outnumber Albanians by far in Austria? More Serbs than Albanians in Sweden, US etc.. Look at the whole picture not just focues on one country.

With that said you're a confused Roma born to a whore mother, you're not here without bias.

Let's not even get started on the "Albanians over Slavs" bullshit. If we're to count the amount of Slavic people in the west compared to Albanian people it's not even funny. Yugoslavs or "Juggar" as they are called in Sweden are literally everywhere. And by looking at their diaspora it's easy to see that the "Albanians preferred over Slavs" is simply bullshit. Even in Italy where Albanians are in huge numbers the Italian government and the people have hated them. Italian navy even strategically sank Albanian ships to drown Albanians who were emigrating from Albania.

Simply put, it's geopolitics. Albanians right now are like a buffer against a totally pro-Russian balkans.

Herr Abubu
03-10-2017, 03:04 PM
In Norway it is. Here Kosvars are the the 19th largest group and Bosnians the 14th largest. Serbs the 36th largest.
There are 4,253 Serbs here and 14,408 Kosovars, all have come during the last 10 years or so and 16,845 Bosnians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Norway

A lot of Serbs are counted as Bosnians in these types of statistics, don't forget.

RN97
03-10-2017, 03:13 PM
And Serbians outnumber Albanians by far in Austria? More Serbs than Albanians in Sweden, US etc.. Look at the whole picture not just focues on one country.

With that said you're a confused Roma born to a whore mother, you're not here without bias.

Let's not even get started on the "Albanians over Slavs" bullshit. If we're to count the amount of Slavic people in the west compared to Albanian people it's not even funny. Yugoslavs or "Juggar" as they are called in Sweden are literally everywhere. And by looking at their diaspora it's easy to see that the "Albanians preferred over Slavs" is simply bullshit. Even in Italy where Albanians are in huge numbers the Italian government and the people have hated them. Italian navy even strategically sank Albanian ships to drown Albanians who were emigrating from Albania.

Simply put, it's geopolitics. Albanians right now are like a buffer against a totally pro-Russian balkans.

Does one need anymore proof that most Albanians are uncivilized savages that don't belong wherever there is civilization?
Just read this mans comment. No more Albanians in the west until they out-breed, drop their clannish culture and Muslim backwards religion.

Herr Abubu
03-10-2017, 04:02 PM
There is no personal reason for this. If anything, the American elites probably despise Albanians, because thoroughly evil people can't help but despise anyone who'd work under them. They despise the American people, so it's only natural they'll despise Albanians even more. Albanians are seen as geopolitically important for a few reasons.

First, as American vassals in the Balkans and as counterweights to Russian influence in the Balkans. Ever since geopolitics began Russia has been central to geopolitics. All of the intellectual founders of geopolitics saw the Russian lands as the most strategically significant in the world. Geopolitics from the Anglo-American perspective is essentially a dialectic of the new Atlantis-Carthage, Anglo-America the sea power, against the new Rome, Russia the land power. This is the big picture, everything else is small details. The most classical expression of this core geopolitical understanding of geopolitics is Halford Mackinder's Heartland Theory (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4_% D0%B8_%D0%A0%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4.j pg/300px-%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4_% D0%B8_%D0%A0%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4.j pg). America's two most important geopolitical thinkers and advisors, Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger, both ascribed to this theory, with further developments. Brzezinski wrote a whole book centering around this, The Grand Chessboard. Ever since the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO has only expanded further east, further into Russia's sphere of influence, although the Americans had promised Gorbachev that it wouldn't, which, Brzezinski, who was behind this promise, admitted was a false promise, a lie. NATO supposedly only existed to counter the USSR, so why does it still exist and why is it still in full motion all over the world? It even continuously provokes Russia by putting soldiers and tanks on the borders to Russia, in addition to surrounding Russia with anti-missile systems. Not to speak of its proxy wars in the Ukraine and in Syria, which are very important for Russia geopolitically.

"Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland;
who rules the Heartland commands the World-Island;
who rules the World-Island commands the world." — Halford Mackinder

Two, Albanians work under the Americans in the world's black markets. The Anglo-American establishment has always been centrally involved in the worst of markets, of drugs, humans and organs. The CIA runs the drug trade, along with its mafioso henchmen, who were always working under the Americans, even way back into the days of the Sicilian-Italian mafia during Mussolini's Fascist regime. Before the CIA, it was the British East India Company. We know about the Opium Wars, but we don't hear much about the role of opium, heroin, in the wars of Vietnam and Afghanistan. It's not at all hidden, however, it's a secret in plain sight. The Americans openly protect opium fields and work with the druglords of Afghanistan, whose business was being endangered during the rule of the Taliban. Afghanistan almost has a monopoly on the production of opium-heroin. That opium then goes from Afghanistan to NATO ally Turkey, and from Turkey to NATO vassal Kosovo. It goes to the "lawless" north of Kosovo, which the law enforcement supposedly is helpless in holding under control, and which NATO easily could take under its control it wanted to, but doesn't, where Albanian and Serb organized crime show that there can be harmony between the two by together smuggling heroin into the rest of Europe. In addition, Albanian organized crime has a very large role in human trafficking, another pet market of the Western-Atlanticist establishment.

Three, Albanian populated lands are very rich in natural resources and it's a nexus for gas pipelines. Explains itself. It's neocolonialism in the Balkans.