PDA

View Full Version : Can Avril Lavigne pass for german?

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 02:26 PM
With her natural hair colour(dark blonde) she looks despigmented southern euro, plus she is not even tall or have an average height for a german girl
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29700000/Chris-Buck-photoshoot-2002-avril-lavigne-29746743-1673-2560.jpg

http://sociool.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/3139668B00000578-0-image-a-175_1455520709621.jpg

¿What you think about this canadian bitch?

kiko
03-10-2017, 02:39 PM
She can pass as German.

Also as British.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 02:44 PM
She can pass as German.

Also as British.

Her body shape isnt german, she is only 155
Would be exotic in a german class fully of girls

Ilma
03-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Of course, she's subnordid and she has german ancestry.

BTW all germans are not that tall and you find different types of German people, even short and dark types.

ariel
03-10-2017, 02:52 PM

I saw some german girls who were short.....

Lightshade25
03-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Rofl, there's many short German women. Wtf.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 03:04 PM
The average height of a German girl of 18 years old is 1,65 m (study from 2014).

German girls :

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/51/180207196_5ec00f035e.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wkPIcVH.jpg

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/girls-of-oktoberfest-620x423.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/67/0f/45670f272a2160830e0b253a5acd90d5.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JUgbI9RjC7s/T-mjlPiPtaI/AAAAAAAAAdE/E_ZvT7XWuhM/s1600/german-girls-euro-2012_03-530x353.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5d/18/09/5d18092f55b065806ea8035d87eb8016.jpg

http://storage.winnipegsun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297583080652_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

http://i.imgur.com/WJYiTmJ.jpg

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Rofl, there's many short German women. Wtf.

not many
a minority
average height for them is 1.65 and most are taller than average height
avril is 1.55
not even average, her body shape is british

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 03:32 PM

BTW all germans are not that tall and you find different types of German people, even short and dark types.
her father is fully french canadian while her mother has british and german ancestry
she is not sub nordid
her old nose looks borreby influence
she is fake in everything
taylor swift is mostly german and tall
http://www.altpress.com/images/uploads/news/Taylor_Swift_+_Avril_Lavigne_-_620.jpg

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 03:38 PM
To me she looks french and a little british

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Taylor swift is 1.78
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tXJUPI6JQO4/VcqdCcswZVI/AAAAAAAAEaI/hFbaRwiuT-Y/s1600/Taylor%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian (Walloon)

Taylor Swift is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.

Taylor is descended from a number of German immigrants to the United States, in the 1800s and earlier. Some of her ancestral lines also trace back to Colonial America of the 1600s, and to English immigrants of that time period. Her other ancestry includes smaller amounts of Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Welsh, 1/16th Italian, and distant roots in France, Sweden, The Netherlands, and Belgium (with Walloon ancestors).
http://ethnicelebs.com/taylor-swift

Sacrificed Ram
03-10-2017, 03:57 PM
The question is:

Can you pass as Avril Lavigne?

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:00 PM
The question is:

Can you pass as Avril Lavigne?

No, thanks.
She has no sex appeal

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Taylor momsen German-Russian American
https://fraanletzel.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/14.jpg

Ilma
03-10-2017, 04:39 PM
She has french, english, scottish and german ancestry.

You already asked classification for her btw and people mainly agree to say she is subnordid.

BTW please change once for all your gender on your profile if you have chosen to stay on this forum, damn. Everyone, I hope, knows you're a man who fooled male members here. Now assume. This joke turns ridiculous. now.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:43 PM
She has french, english, scottish and german ancestry.

You already asked classification for her btw and people mainly agree to say she is subnordid.

BTW please change once for all your gender on your profile if you have chosen to stay on this forum, damn. Everyone, I hope, knows you're a man who fooled male members here. Now assume. This joke turns ridiculous. now.
Only her new nose makes the subnordid vibe. I do whatever i want with my profile, it is not even a case for this forum.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Only her new nose makes the subnordid vibe. I do whatever i want with my profile, it is not even a case for this forum.

You deserved to be permabanned for what you have done, you even asked yourself to be banned. Sadly Loki lifted your ban to post BS like "short germans dont exist" and so on.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:50 PM
You deserved to be permabanned for what you have done, you even asked yourself to be banned. Sadly Loki lifted your ban to post BS like "short germans dont exist" and so on.

I deserved a ban for putting female gender on my profile, kind smart you are. Short germans do exist, but they are minority and she is clearly short because of her french and british ancestry, and she is mostly french compared to german and even british since her father is fully french canadian.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:52 PM
A minority of fully or partially german descent can be 1.55 lol

alnortedelsur
03-10-2017, 04:53 PM
I think she could pass as German, and in many parts of Europe, though I perceive some French vibe on her face.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:53 PM
My father has german ancestry and he is 1.82+

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SyRrY0w.png?1

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Im hurting feelings of americans who claims to be german and is shorter than average people in germany
aka lightshade25

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 04:57 PM
North american's height are closer to british people, than germans

Ilma
03-10-2017, 04:58 PM
I deserved a ban for putting female gender on my profile, kind smart you are. Short germans do exist, but they are minority and she is clearly short because of her french and british ancestry, and she is mostly french compared to german and even british since her father is fully french canadian.

You deserved to be banned for

-Being a fake who fooled male members here, flirting and asking them for dick pictures pretending you were a blondie 17 years old girl
-You even fooled a member who honestly liked you, lied to all of us
-Also for using stolen pics of a Brazilian girl who didn't know what a Brazilian gay dude was doing with her pics on several social websites and apps.

I guess that's enough to deserve a ban, maybe I'm mistaken, after all this is not my forum, I'm just a member making things clear overthere until you try to fool new members again.

Also this is pretty funny to read opinion from a Brazilian guy about how French, Germans and British look like when I bet you never visited Europe ever and you have no clue of how our peoples look like. Oh wait, you know maybe thanks to TV ? :picard1:

BTW height is not enough to determine if someone would pass as German or not, let Germans themselves answer your question.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:03 PM

-Being a fake who fooled male members here, flirting and asking them for dick pictures pretending you were a blondie 17 years old girl
-Also for using stolen pics of a Brazilian girl who didn't know what a Brazilian gay dude was doing with her pics on several social websites and apps.

I guess that's enough to deserve a ban, maybe I'm mistaken, after all this is not my forum, I'm just a member making things clear overthere until you try to fool new members again.

Also this is pretty funny to read opinion from a Brazilian guy about how French, Germans and British look like when I bet you never visited Europe ever and you have no clue of how our peoples look like. Oh wait, you know maybe thanks to TV ? :picard1:

I just need one line to slay you:
I never posted any pictures on this forum, asking for dick pictures for who? several websites and apps? Do you have any proof of it? Dont, so shut up, mind your business and stay in your lane, bitch
-
Plus, i dont need to visite europe to know what science and studies says, shorts germans are minority and exotic ones.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:04 PM
I just need one line to slay you:
I never posted any pictures on this forum, asking for dick pictures for who? several websites and apps? Do you have any proof of it? Dont, so shut up, mind your business and stay in your lane, bitch
-
Plus, i dont need to visite europe to know what science and studies says, shorts germans are minority and exotic ones.

You did in private and there are several members who can prove it very quickly :)
Oh sure you know better than Germans themselves how look like their own people they live with everyday ;)

alnortedelsur
03-10-2017, 05:05 PM

She didn't do that much with me, as asking for a picture of my dick, but she (or he??) sent me some pics "supposedly of her". And I didn't know they were actually the pictures of a unknown girl who had no idea that somebody else was using her profile pictures :picard1:

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:06 PM
She didn't do that much with me, as asking for a picture of my dick, but she (or he??) sent me some pics "supposedly of her". And I didn't know they were actually the pictures of a unknown girl who had no idea that somebody else was using her profile pictures :picard1:

I don't know what ones he sent to you but what is sure is that he used lot of one unknown Brazilian girl who learnt lately a guy was doing this with her pics, pretending to be her, and the girl was choked.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:06 PM
You did in private and there are several members who can prove it very quickly :)
Oh sure you know better than Germans themselves how look like their own people they live with everyday ;)

You are not german, and some german people from this forum can tell they are taller than 1.55 in average. Also, studies. "Several" I only talked to Dick and Litvin. Go back to kitchen.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:09 PM

As pretending to be someone's else on pms, it is supossed to be something surprised on TA? Many do this.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:09 PM
You are not german, and some german people from this forum can tell they are taller than 1.55 in average. Also, studies. "Several" I only talked to Dick and livtin. Go back to kitchen.

I'm not German citizen but I've visited Germany several times and I have friends who live there, also German friends and I know for several landers on average how Germans there look like for real. In countryside and in towns. You know, the real people living there, not some imported starlette with some German ancestry, real people of everyday, real Germans.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Instead acusing me of things i never did you should take a shower, french girl
You people are famous here for being dirrty

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm not German citizen but I've visited Germany several times and I have friends who live there, also German friends and I know for several landers on average how Germans there look like for real. In countryside and in towns. You know, the real people living there, not some imported starlette with some German ancestry, real people of everyday, real Germans.

I know this story, and ya feel like a dwarf there. Poor of you.

RN97
03-10-2017, 05:11 PM
not many
a minority
average height for them is 1.65 and most are taller than average height
avril is 1.55
not even average, her body shape is british

hahahaha, stupid tranny

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:13 PM
hahahaha, stupid tranny

Yes, they are. All of my german's side is tall and many super models are germans descent and also studies says german people are one of the tallest of europe.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Instead acusing me of things i never did you should take a shower, french girl
You people are famous here for being dirrty

I know this story, and ya feel like a dwarf there. Poor of you.

Yeah you just embarass yourself more here by using again your stereotypes on peoples to bash shit on their back :)

I'm absolutely not a dwarf in Germany BTW, thanks for caring, I was fine there ;)

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Is me stupid or your hair? Your hair screams negro admix

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Is me stupid or your hair? Your hair screams negro admix

I admit this was ridiculously funny :lol:

RN97
03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Yes, they are. All of my german's side is tall and many super models are germans descent and also studies says german people are one of the tallest of europe.

We all know you don't even have a German side and that you're a mulatto transvestite and the notion that most individuals of a pop. are taller than the average of that pop. is stupid. It can be true, but that number is insignificant.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Yeah you just embarass yourself more here by using again your stereotypes on peoples to bash shit on their back :)

I'm absolutely not a dwarf in Germany BTW, thanks for caring, I was fine there ;)

No, i am not. If i dont agree with youre saying about me i am not embarassing myself. This is how things happen, you can use your brain to think whatever you want about me but if you can proof it or i dont agree, im fine with myself
Thanks god i have a big ego and i dont listen to women.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:18 PM
We all know you don't even have a German side and that you're a mulatto transvestite and the notion that most individuals of a pop. are taller than the average of that pop. is stupid. It can be true, but that number is insignificant.

How do you know? Do you have any picture of me? Even i am mullato, i have a german's side
Mullatos are half black, i think your curly hair is damaging your brain.

RN97
03-10-2017, 05:20 PM
How do you know? Do you have any picture of me? Even i am mullato, i have a german's side

U posted your voice and u sound 100% like a nigga.
I'm sure you're hair would be nappy as fuuqq if it wasn't for the weave you're wearing.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:21 PM
U posted your voice and u sound 100% like a nigga.
I'm sure you're hair would be nappy as fuuqq if it wasn't for the weave you're wearing.

I also posted my hands, it proves nothing. Youre only saying it sounded like a nigga because i said something about it. You are pathetic

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
I think you already know that mulattos are 50% european
Cause you should know it, since you spend your time searching for races and stuffs

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:23 PM

Curly hair exist as well in Europeans. Some Celtic tribes in Normandy even had for names "curly blonds" and things like that.

This is not a negroid trait, same goes that height alone is not German trait......

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqcZ6-IYWc

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Curly hair exist as well in Europeans. Some Celtic tribes in Normandy even had for names "curly blonds" and things like that.

This is not a negroid trait, same goes that height alone is not German trait......

German people are tall in average, says studies. Im glad that my hair isnt curlys

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:27 PM
That guy has negroid jaw influence and curly hair, what did i supossed to think?

Ilma
03-10-2017, 05:30 PM
That guy has negroid jaw influence and curly hair, what did i supossed to think?

You have no clue of what you're talking about :picard1:

Be sweet and do him a favor, buy him a DNA kit to test and show you how more European he is compared to you if you want to embarass yourself more.

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:31 PM
German people are tall in average, says studies. Im glad that my hair isnt curlys

Your brain should be taken out from your skull to be studied by scientists and to identify what went wrong in the human species......

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Your brain should be taken out from your skull to be studied by scientists and to identify what went wrong in the human species......

southern european descent guy 1.59 detected

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:36 PM
southern european descent guy 1.59 detected

Sorry my nigga, but I am the cousin of Rodrigo, future king of Portugal, of the Algarve, master of Brazil, Persia, India, Africa and beyound the seas.........

And therefore I have at least 1,95 m.

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Sorry my nigga, but I am the cousin of Rodrigo, future king of Portugal, of the Algarve, master of Brazil, Persia, India, Africa and beyound the seas.........

And therefore I have at least 1,95 m.

It explains why are you so envy. Portugueses are the shorter ethnicity in europe according to studies, you southern europeans get mad everytime when we shows the northern superioty

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:39 PM
You have no clue of what you're talking about :picard1:

Be sweet and do him a favor, buy him a DNA kit to test and show you how more European he is compared to you if you want to embarass yourself more.
Even my hair is more european than him, he is gypsy

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:42 PM
It explains why are you so envy. Portugueses are the shorter ethnicity in europe according to studies, you southern europeans get mad everytime when we shows the northern superioty

The Northern superioty? Wtf? What kind of language are you trying to create, a mix of English with Greek?

Man, you have peanut brain and a gracile skull that I would crush with my two hands........

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:46 PM
The Northern superioty? Wtf? What kind of language are you trying to create, a mix of English with Greek?

Man, you have peanut brain and a gracile skull that I would crush with my two hands........

Oh, theres a really distant mix and difference between superioty and superiority. When you lost the arguments you have to talk about language, but anyway. My skull is not gracile.

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Oh, theres a really distant mix and difference between superioty and superiority. When you lost the arguments you have to talk about language, but anyway. My skull is not gracile.

Did you ever considered to kill yourself?

Please, you are doing a favour to me, to this forum, to Brazil, to Homossexuals, to Trannies, to the humanity, to Ariana Grande, to the big bang, to the universe, to Tarzan.........

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Did you ever considered to kill yourself?

Please, you are doing a favour to me, to this forum, to Brazil, to Homossexuals, to Trannies, to the humanity, to Ariana Grande, to the big bang, to the universe, to Tarzan.........

No, but i bet you do. You are otaku, therefore socially awkward

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 05:58 PM
No, but i bet you do. You are otaku, therefore socially awkward

You are a subhuman IRL, and this is just a random avatar the only anime I ever saw with frequence was the Dragon Ball sagas.

Ilma
03-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Even my hair is more european than him, he is gypsy

:picard1:

Curly hair is one of european traits. There is nothing negroid nor gipsy in this.

Irish women (from Celts and Norvegians vikings ancestry) :

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/0b/30/a60b306b3b32257529bdff1f02f448e3.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/1f/11/c01f111032fd2dbccab5e103bbc649ed.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/66/7b/bd/667bbdd316b08e07de718c6ebc869e60.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/57/09/fd5709733faa45a80a4f7bbd6b9a9707.jpg

Anna Lyne Mc Cord scottish descent

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/AnnaLynne_McCord_July_1,_2014_(cropped).jpg/245px-AnnaLynne_McCord_July_1,_2014_(cropped).jpg

Taylor Swift natural hair :

Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian (Walloon)

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/taylor-swift/pictures/taylor-swift-picture-3.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e8/08/db/e808db771216671caa8cc9acb29a7d0e.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_msaMX8weL9A/TPthCO-mbtI/AAAAAAAAAFY/qpn87F85b68/s1600/taylor-swift-curly-hair-young.jpg

Justin Timberlake :

Ethnicity: English (mostly), as well as some Irish, Scottish, and Welsh, distant Dutch, French, German, and Jersey (Channel Islander)

https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/justin-timberlake-nov2000.jpg

http://media.gq.com/photos/55841fd63655c24c6c97ade3/master/pass/copilot-style-profiles-201305-jt-03.jpg

https://lesicons.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/justin-timberlake-2010-sag-awards.jpg

Northern french Youtuber :

http://www.panameartcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2012_10_NormanHugo-199.jpg

http://www.thevibe.fr/upload/external/anaysyogssutfhhotriyl.jpg

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/youtuberfrancais/images/c/cd/Norman-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160731154540&path-prefix=fr

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 06:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 06:17 PM
You are a subhuman IRL, and this is just a random avatar the only anime I ever saw with frequence was the Dragon Ball sagas.

Obeso.

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Obeso.

Viado....

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 06:20 PM
:picard1:

Curly hair is one of european traits. There is nothing negroid nor gipsy in this.

Irish women (from Celts and Norvegians vikings ancestry) :

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/0b/30/a60b306b3b32257529bdff1f02f448e3.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/1f/11/c01f111032fd2dbccab5e103bbc649ed.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/66/7b/bd/667bbdd316b08e07de718c6ebc869e60.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/57/09/fd5709733faa45a80a4f7bbd6b9a9707.jpg

Anna Lyne Mc Cord scottish descent

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/AnnaLynne_McCord_July_1,_2014_(cropped).jpg/245px-AnnaLynne_McCord_July_1,_2014_(cropped).jpg

Taylor Swift natural hair :

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/taylor-swift/pictures/taylor-swift-picture-3.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e8/08/db/e808db771216671caa8cc9acb29a7d0e.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_msaMX8weL9A/TPthCO-mbtI/AAAAAAAAAFY/qpn87F85b68/s1600/taylor-swift-curly-hair-young.jpg

Justin Timberlake :

Ethnicity: English (mostly), as well as some Irish, Scottish, and Welsh, distant Dutch, French, German, and Jersey (Channel Islander)

https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/justin-timberlake-nov2000.jpg

http://media.gq.com/photos/55841fd63655c24c6c97ade3/master/pass/copilot-style-profiles-201305-jt-03.jpg

https://lesicons.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/justin-timberlake-2010-sag-awards.jpg

Northern french Youtuber :

http://www.panameartcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2012_10_NormanHugo-199.jpg

http://www.thevibe.fr/upload/external/anaysyogssutfhhotriyl.jpg

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/youtuberfrancais/images/c/cd/Norman-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160731154540&path-prefix=fr

yeah
and tell how common nigga jaw among curly hair is in europeans

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Viado....

Vejo como elogio, vindo de uma pessoa deprovavel de boa aparencia como voce

Ranger0075
03-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Vejo como elogio, vindo de uma pessoa deprovavel de boa aparencia como voce

Ai agora ja tenho boa aparencia? :lol:

Logic level= Jean Willys

Heather Duval
03-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Ai agora ja tenho boa aparencia? :lol:

Logic level= Jean Willys

Vemos o quão é burro quando nao entende um simples deboche

Tchek
03-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Avril Lavigne passes in Germany, she looks northern and not southern.
She is short and has curves: more of a feminine trait than anything racial;

Paris-Brest
03-10-2017, 09:07 PM
She reminds me of my sister's childhood friend who is half French half Portuguese. I guess she can also pass in Germany. It's not like Germany is Senegal.

etceteraCS
03-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Maybe, but I think she looks British. But then, she does have German ancestry on her mother's side.

Regnera
09-13-2018, 07:55 AM
Yes,but not as typical

StonyArabia
09-13-2018, 08:02 AM
She looks more French

Latinus
09-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Of course.

The Blade
09-16-2018, 05:48 PM
Yes and easily.
German women being all 1,80 blonde blue-eyeds is a stupid cliche worse than the Nazi one actually.

MysteriousWays
09-16-2018, 05:53 PM
Sure. Passes without a problem.

The Blade
09-16-2018, 06:16 PM
That's Trønder features:
https://bodyheightweight.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/avril-lavigne-family-2.jpg
https://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/55/2013/05/2012AvrilLavignePA120912.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/11/article-2157819-138FD3D8000005DC-503_468x569.jpg
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2031/2386576481_6e2d24313b_z.jpg?zz=1
http://i.imgur.com/LK6iatk.jpg
With her siblings - all pass as German easily:
https://bodyheightweight.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/avril-lavigne-famiy-siblings-brother-Matthew-Lavigne.jpg
https://bodyheightweight.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/avril-lavigne-famiy-siblings-1.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/98/7b/c2987bbd9a5bfd9ece49513c585eb175.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFYjIjoUMAAk8zC.jpg
With her mother who looks Dalofaelid:
https://i1.wp.com/celebrityinside.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Avril-Lavigne-Mother.jpg?ssl=1
Her father is an overweight Nordic who anthrotards would classify as Borreby or Alpine:
https://bodyheightweight.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/avril-lavigne-famiy-father-jean-claude-lavigne-1.jpg

Nayalar
09-16-2018, 06:34 PM
Yes.

Silver Lining
09-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Of course she can. A friend of mine looks exactly like her.

Xacal
09-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Yes, why not?

Westbrook
09-16-2018, 09:54 PM

Is this a joke?

Westbrook
09-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Of course she can. A friend of mine looks exactly like her.

She also looks similar to a girl I dated when I was younger who said her family was Dutch and was born near a Dutch town in middle America.

Tauromachos
09-16-2018, 11:09 PM

Tall and dark types too?

Ilma
09-24-2018, 10:48 AM
Tall and dark types too?

Sure, dark features (brown hair and eyes) are found all around the Rhine and they are not exotic. Atlantids are also found in Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc. They are tall, with brown hair and eye color.

♥ Lily ♥
09-25-2018, 12:25 AM
Yes.