PDA

View Full Version : Sweden. What the actual fuck is going on? Please tell me this is fake news.

jingorex
03-11-2017, 08:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V4cpVGNfOI&feature=youtu.be

zhaoyun
03-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Real news. But I think it's just a few fringe politicians who are pushing it. But facepalm all the way.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
03-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Im guessing they miss when they pee often

Antimage
03-11-2017, 08:10 PM
I remember reading an article about it, their arguement for it was that it's more hygenic because it doesn't cause splash

Oneeye
03-11-2017, 08:11 PM
How is this enforced? Cucks can watch as the real men piss all over.

zhaoyun
03-11-2017, 08:16 PM
I remember reading an article about it, their arguement for it was that it's more hygenic because it doesn't cause splash

Only way Id piss sitting them is if I was a cripple

Al-Meksiki
03-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Im guessing they miss when they pee often

Given what I know about boys and young men, they'll still find a way to piss on the floor

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
03-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Given what I know about boys and men, they'll still find a way to piss on the floor

I piss standing up but I don't make a mess all over. I actually know how to aim right. I don't even know how people are so uncoordinated to miss all over the place.

Lightshade25
03-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Typical feminists, anything that men can do better than them must be banned.

Al-Meksiki
03-11-2017, 08:30 PM
I piss standing up but I don't make a mess all over. I actually know how to aim right. I don't even know how people are so uncoordinated to miss all over the place.

I knew back in school some did it purely for fun, just to make a mess for the hell of it. It got so bad at one point that students in my high school were not allowed to use the bathrooms during class periods (in response one guy blew up a toilet with an M80)

At my high school job, cleaning mens bathrooms was notorious due to how much urine would get on the ground between cleanings (2-3 hours)

Then again, American Teens might just be disgusting

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
03-11-2017, 08:32 PM
I knew back in school some did it purely for fun, just to make a mess for the hell of it. It got so bad at one point that students in my high school were not allowed to use the bathrooms during class periods (in response one guy blew up a toilet with an M80)

At my high school job, cleaning mens bathrooms was notorious due to how much urine would get on the ground between cleanings (2-3 hours)

Then again, American Teens might just be disgusting

thats fucking disgusting.I hate people like that