PDA

View Full Version : Classify Afghan American Author Nadia Hashimi

'owight Gavnah
03-12-2017, 02:06 PM
She was born in New York to Afghan parents, what other ethnicity could she be taken as In New York?

http://stage.nadiahashimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/about2-nadia-hashimi.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uhgtWSnSELY/maxresdefault.jpg

Hadouken
03-12-2017, 02:18 PM
jewoid

Truth Preacher
03-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Definitely yahoodi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RN97
03-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Iranian

'owight Gavnah
03-12-2017, 04:13 PM
jewoid

She could pass as a Italian New Yorker no?

Hadouken
03-12-2017, 04:24 PM

probably as an atypical one . she reminds me also a bit of marisa tomei .

RN97
03-12-2017, 04:34 PM

NoWay fam

Squall Leonhart
03-12-2017, 05:40 PM
She won't pass as European whatsoever, maybe as an exotic Jew or Gypsy influenced person.

East Iranid

Hadouken
03-12-2017, 05:49 PM
She won't pass as European whatsoever, maybe as an exotic Jew or Gypsy influenced person.

East Iranid

you only say that because you know that she is afghan . I have seen south european women who look like her even though she would be atypical of course . we even have european members here both male and female who are more "exotic" than her lol . you seem to be very interested in afghans and very keen to depict them in a certain way . how come ?

there is nothing special in looking european . it seems that some people see it as a manifestation of awesomeness or something therefore they try to hinder people passing as european such as this afghan woman aka "omg she is afghan no way can she pass as yurooo übermensch" ....if a south euro posted this woman and said "classify this spanish/italian/greek woman" you would say "looks european but can probably pass as west asian " or some shit like that . it is really annoying

Squall Leonhart
03-12-2017, 05:53 PM
No, not really.

She wouldn't fit in this crowd for example, bro:

http://blog.epatsialos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/018_CROWD_patsialos_1.jpg

From ^Athens, Greece.

Hadouken
03-12-2017, 05:53 PM
No, not really.

ok very good argument . I am convinced . notsureifsrs

LieDetector
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Med Master Race

Newsboy
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Passes as Jew, Levantine, and as Iranian (Tabaristan and NW)

Squall Leonhart
03-12-2017, 06:03 PM
ok very good argument . I am convinced . notsureifsrs

She wouldn't pass among those Athenians. 99% of people in that crowd look like typical dark-haired and dark-eyed white Americans

Hadouken
03-12-2017, 06:07 PM
She wouldn't pass among those Athenians. 99% of people in that crowd look like typical dark-haired and dark-eyed white Americans

we are talking past each other ....

but ok whatever lol . nevermind

'owight Gavnah
03-12-2017, 06:54 PM
we are talking past each other ....

but ok whatever lol . nevermind

Bro just ignore him, he's clearly trying to depict afghans a certain with his sly comments. Butthurt at its finest.

AND WOW, date joined, a MONTH AGO LMAOOO, who is it this time? Cue drums rolls*

Myanthropologies
08-08-2017, 07:00 PM

If that's what majority of Greeks look like, then how come most Greeks who post their photos here would even stick out in that crowd?

zhaoyun
08-08-2017, 07:02 PM
can pass as a jew or even a sicilian

Odin
08-08-2017, 07:02 PM
East-Iranid.

aherne
08-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Looks Iranian (which is what she is). Passes VERY well as Armenian, too and a bit less so as Turkish. In Europe only as Greek

AsianMountaineer
08-09-2017, 11:08 AM

East Iranid

Gypsies never look like this. They are either White looking, Indian looking or in between those two depending on which Euro country they are from. Why do people say someone is ''Gypsy'' looking as soon as they feel threatened an invididual could pass as European? lmao

Anyway this woman looks Iranian. Can pass as Armenian and other countries around these regions.

Antimage
08-09-2017, 11:09 AM
arab

AsianMountaineer
08-09-2017, 11:25 AM
you only say that because you know that she is afghan . I have seen south european women who look like her even though she would be atypical of course . we even have european members here both male and female who are more "exotic" than her lol . you seem to be very interested in afghans and very keen to depict them in a certain way . how come ?

there is nothing special in looking european . it seems that some people see it as a manifestation of awesomeness or something therefore they try to hinder people passing as european such as this afghan woman aka "omg she is afghan no way can she pass as yurooo übermensch" ....if a south euro posted this woman and said "classify this spanish/italian/greek woman" you would say "looks european but can probably pass as west asian " or some shit like that . it is really annoying

The avarage European person isn't attractive. Only on these forums, deluded people hold it as some sort of benchmark lol. People fool themselves by using movie stars, models and such pretending that's the avarage look.

Go outside and see if you can find another Leonardo DiCaprio or whoever else, and I will donate you good chunk of money. People who look like that are rare, that's why they are movie stars/models, etc.

Morena
08-09-2017, 11:27 AM
She looks jewish. There was an afghan who pm'd me who looked very jewish as well. only black people and asians would think this woman was "white."

Kamal900
08-09-2017, 11:27 AM
Jewish and Levantine for me.

Hadouken
08-09-2017, 11:28 AM
The avarage European person isn't attractive. Only on these forums, deluded people hold it as some sort of benchmark lol. People fool themselves by using movie stars, models and such pretending that's the avarage look.

Go outside and see if you can find another Leonardo DiCaprio or whoever else, and I will donate you good chunk of money. People who look like that are rare, that's why they are movie stars/models, etc.

thanks for informing me mate

very nice from you

Gangrel
08-09-2017, 11:29 AM
oiveyoid

AsianMountaineer
08-09-2017, 11:33 AM
thanks for informing me mate

very nice from you

Is this a sarcastic response dude? lol

Myanthropologies
08-09-2017, 11:43 AM
NoWay fam

Lol I've seen some far more exotic than her though.

Myanthropologies
08-09-2017, 11:44 AM
No, not really.

From ^Athens, Greece.

You're crazy if you think white americans look like that. If anything, they look like dark haired and dark eyed slavs. One even looks jewish and another even part SSA.