PDA

View Full Version : Average Thai Phenotype

GiCa
03-12-2017, 11:24 PM
a premit.. she looks a bit masculine.. as most women looked like semi-boys. i tried to select the most feminine ones

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CHSPPSJoeAU/WMXVMnIQ9AI/AAAAAAAABWU/TDtV96eDJMQBQvlpx_lbzV0CwJ69CXlkACLcB/s1600/Thailand16.jpeg

Shah-Jehan
03-12-2017, 11:48 PM
:lol:

GiCa
03-12-2017, 11:51 PM
:lol:

why the laugh? i explained.. it seems most of them were masculine-lesbians

Squall Leonhart
03-12-2017, 11:59 PM
I'd hit that. Looks like an anime babe I see in my hentais.

Hadouken
03-13-2017, 12:04 AM
I'd hit that. Looks like an anime babe I see in my hentais.

it'd probably hit YOU

Iloko
03-13-2017, 12:38 AM
The Thai are covered in this admixture chart:

http://i.imgur.com/NrKMy9U.jpg

SE-Asian 1= Austronesian
SE-Asian 2= Proto-malay/Austro-Asiatic

They even phenotypically 'look' a lot like their actual genetic composition. A little more East Asian influenced than the typical Filipino for example. Though many Filipinos can even pass for Thai.

GiCa
03-13-2017, 03:03 PM
it seems there are some dark olive-light brown thais and some normal light skinned based on the women used on my morph.. i guess it depends on the recent genes arrived from more northern places aka China verus local adapted genes.. since thailand requires for adaption black skin.

as in all south east asia there is the Chinese long hand influence behind

Hadouken
03-13-2017, 03:23 PM
why did you thumb me down GiCa . you are very mean

MethCat
05-11-2017, 04:17 PM
What is the source of your face morph? Let me guess, another biased sample of upper class Chinese descended Thai's from the big cities? I am guessing you used their national Volleyball team or another sports team. Its better than nothing sure but for countries like Thailand with a large range of phenotype due to significantly recent admixture and large phenotypically/racially/ethnically stratification, I will say its accuracy is limited at best.

I live here, speak the language and have traveled/lived in every region except the South(have lived in Malay-Thai neighborhoods though), so I'd like to think I got a pretty decent idea of what people look like down here.

Remember that soft, white and generally North East Asian features are highly sought after and looked up to here in Thailand(SEA in general). This obviously corresponds very well to what the later Chinese migrants looks like! The Chinese are infamous for being 'Asia's Jews' due to the way they dominate mostly the economic environment but also the cultural one!

In a couple 100s years the Chinese and their offspring are now behind 80-90 percent of the rice mills, 90% of all investments in the industry and commercial sector, 50 percent of all investments in the banking and finance sectors, 5/5 Thai Billionaires, of the seventy most powerful business groups in Thailand all but three were owned by Thai Chinese. I could go on and on. All this despite them only making up around 20% of the country's population. Now, the actual percentage who have Chinese admixture is probably far higher(50%+ easily) but only about 20% or so have significant enough admixture that they are/do identify as such. Props to the Thai Chinese for being so successful!

Anyways as you see they control most of Thailand's money and economic activity and this gives them huge amounts of power compared to the larger(population size) and poorer native Thais. This meant that the Chinese also ended up being dominating in sports, movies, TV etc. because in a poor country like Thailand being rich allows you to do those things. Its only recently that poor Thai's have had the opportunity to play non-native sports while the far richer Thai-Chinese who cluster in the big cities have for around 100 years or so.

So Native Thais who are darker and more stereotypically SE Asian looking, haven't had a chance to join parts of society despite them still being the majority of their own land. This inevitably led to that darker, native Thais had until recently no chance to even play volleyball, badminton etc. and only really played Sepak takraw and Muay Thai and still overwhelmingly do to this day.

Take a look at your average Muay Thai figher and then compare him/her to your average Volleyball/Badminton player... There is mind blowing-ly large phenotypical differences, with the darker Muay Thai fighter almost looking Indian/South Asian to the untrained eye!

As a result of this all sports except Muay Thai and Sepak takraw are heavily biased in favor of Chinese features and phenotype despite that phenotype not being the most common one in Thailand. Hence me calling you out on your morph.

Its not just accurate for anyone but upper middle class Thais with significantly Chinese admixture, not for the whole country. Since native/non-Chinese are the majority here, Muay Thai and Sepak takraw would give you a more accurate picture of the average Thai phenotype though that one too would still be biased in favor of dark phenotype but less biased overall than what you're using.

To get an accurate image of what the current Thai average is, one would have to choose a sport that isn't heavily biased in favor of one phenotype. A sport that now both the poor Thais and the richer Thai Chinese take almost equal part in!

Soccer/football is the closest popular sport for men that fits the bill! Don't get me wrong, here too you are gonna see a bias towards Chinese phenotype due to the poor, darker ones having less opportunities but compared to most other sports its somewhat 'neutral'.

However, this does not apply to women! This is my last and perhaps 'best' critique! This isn't like anywhere in the West, in Thailand very few women play sports at all! More so, there is a huge bias where pretty much only upper class Thai's have the occasional woman that plays. And what have we established the richer Thais look like? Right, Chinese...

The bias here is much more apparent than with men I'd argue, with almost all serious sport played being played by women of upper middle class background. Also its a very urban thing and guess where you find the Chinese? Right, not out in the country...

This makes women much worse when it comes to face morph than men in Thailand. It remains almost impossible given the inherent bias I mentioned. Men, you can do it with by doing like I said; Picking a sport(soccer for example) that is played both by the poor, rural folk and the rich, urban folk!

Don't get me wrong, I think its cool what're doing here but as I said I see too many potential issues with the morph. Its not your fault that Thai society is so weird.

I've got one of those very brown, curly headed, big eyed, Thai girlfriends with moderate(high by Caucasoid standards) prognathism by the way, so I am very aware of what is going on within Thai culture and society.

I've got no bias towards any particular Thai phenotype unlike many of the South East Asians you seen on this forum whom frequently either play down or play up how common a phenotype is. I've had girlfriends who were literally 75% South Chinese and as pale as me, and then now I've got a dark(think light Afro-American), curly headed one of partial Cambodian/Khmer ancestry. I am not here to judge the morals and ethics of Chinese domination in South East Asian society, I am just interested in the truth(cliche I know).

Wall of text I know but I can't help myself when I am in these odd moods :D

Ingenious
05-11-2017, 04:51 PM
What is the source of your face morph? Let me guess, another biased sample of upper class Chinese descended Thai's from the big cities? I am guessing you used their national Volleyball team or another sports team. Its better than nothing sure but for countries like Thailand with a large range of phenotype due to significantly recent admixture and large phenotypically/racially/ethnically stratification, I will say its accuracy is limited at best.

I live here, speak the language and have traveled/lived in every region except the South(have lived in Malay-Thai neighborhoods though), so I'd like to think I got a pretty decent idea of what people look like down here.

Remember that soft, white and generally North East Asian features are highly sought after and looked up to here in Thailand(SEA in general). This obviously corresponds very well to what the later Chinese migrants looks like! The Chinese are infamous for being 'Asia's Jews' due to the way they dominate mostly the economic environment but also the cultural one!

In a couple 100s years the Chinese and their offspring are now behind 80-90 percent of the rice mills, 90% of all investments in the industry and commercial sector, 50 percent of all investments in the banking and finance sectors, 5/5 Thai Billionaires, of the seventy most powerful business groups in Thailand all but three were owned by Thai Chinese. I could go on and on. All this despite them only making up around 20% of the country's population. Now, the actual percentage who have Chinese admixture is probably far higher(50%+ easily) but only about 20% or so have significant enough admixture that they are/do identify as such. Props to the Thai Chinese for being so successful!

Anyways as you see they control most of Thailand's money and economic activity and this gives them huge amounts of power compared to the larger(population size) and poorer native Thais. This meant that the Chinese also ended up being dominating in sports, movies, TV etc. because in a poor country like Thailand being rich allows you to do those things. Its only recently that poor Thai's have had the opportunity to play non-native sports while the far richer Thai-Chinese who cluster in the big cities have for around 100 years or so.

So Native Thais who are darker and more stereotypically SE Asian looking, haven't had a chance to join parts of society despite them still being the majority of their own land. This inevitably led to that darker, native Thais had until recently no chance to even play volleyball, badminton etc. and only really played Sepak takraw and Muay Thai and still overwhelmingly do to this day.

Take a look at your average Muay Thai figher and then compare him/her to your average Volleyball/Badminton player... There is mind blowing-ly large phenotypical differences, with the darker Muay Thai fighter almost looking Indian/South Asian to the untrained eye!

As a result of this all sports except Muay Thai and Sepak takraw are heavily biased in favor of Chinese features and phenotype despite that phenotype not being the most common one in Thailand. Hence me calling you out on your morph.

Its not just accurate for anyone but upper middle class Thais with significantly Chinese admixture, not for the whole country. Since native/non-Chinese are the majority here, Muay Thai and Sepak takraw would give you a more accurate picture of the average Thai phenotype though that one too would still be biased in favor of dark phenotype but less biased overall than what you're using.

To get an accurate image of what the current Thai average is, one would have to choose a sport that isn't heavily biased in favor of one phenotype. A sport that now both the poor Thais and the richer Thai Chinese take almost equal part in!

Soccer/football is the closest popular sport for men that fits the bill! Don't get me wrong, here too you are gonna see a bias towards Chinese phenotype due to the poor, darker ones having less opportunities but compared to most other sports its somewhat 'neutral'.

However, this does not apply to women! This is my last and perhaps 'best' critique! This isn't like anywhere in the West, in Thailand very few women play sports at all! More so, there is a huge bias where pretty much only upper class Thai's have the occasional woman that plays. And what have we established the richer Thais look like? Right, Chinese...

The bias here is much more apparent than with men I'd argue, with almost all serious sport played being played by women of upper middle class background. Also its a very urban thing and guess where you find the Chinese? Right, not out in the country...

This makes women much worse when it comes to face morph than men in Thailand. It remains almost impossible given the inherent bias I mentioned. Men, you can do it with by doing like I said; Picking a sport(soccer for example) that is played both by the poor, rural folk and the rich, urban folk!

Don't get me wrong, I think its cool what're doing here but as I said I see too many potential issues with the morph. Its not your fault that Thai society is so weird.

I've got one of those very brown, curly headed, big eyed, Thai girlfriends with moderate(high by Caucasoid standards) prognathism by the way, so I am very aware of what is going on within Thai culture and society.

I've got no bias towards any particular Thai phenotype unlike many of the South East Asians you seen on this forum whom frequently either play down or play up how common a phenotype is. I've had girlfriends who were literally 75% South Chinese and as pale as me, and then now I've got a dark(think light Afro-American), curly headed one of partial Cambodian/Khmer ancestry. I am not here to judge the morals and ethics of Chinese domination in South East Asian society, I am just interested in the truth(cliche I know).

Wall of text I know but I can't help myself when I am in these odd moods :D

Dude what are you talking about...that phenotype,looks very mainland SEAsian

GiCa
05-11-2017, 07:08 PM
he's right. and he knows better as he actually lived there and has a thai girlfriend.

in my case choosing sport teams i know that i might get in ethnic-social class in some sports.. it happened to my ecuadorian morphes for example.

in my case those of the moprhes are Soccer thai female players

MethCat
05-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Good response man. Sorry for late response, lost my internet for a while and its a pain to use this site on my Samsung.

Didn't mean to shit on your morph or nothing :P
Of Thai soccer players we very much are looking at a very representative average.

Also, forgot to mention that yes they are in fact quite masculine, especially for being Asian girls. The amount of lesbians/female tranny's(tomboys called here) in professional sport in Thailand is quite astounding. The society in general has a huge amount of lesbians/ tomboys(girls who dress and act like boys, trans effectively) and they seem to congregate significantly more in sports. That's compared to the Norwegian soccer team for example where I know of only one or two masculine girls, who also happen to be lesbians. Don't remember exactly how many lesbos I saw in the Thai national team but it was at least 5 lol

So I agree with that, they are strangely masculine. Perhaps because of un-lady like its seen to play sports(even badminton) in Thailand, so only tranny's(most lesbians are) do it. Don't know, my girlfriend has noticed it too.

Timawa
05-16-2017, 10:45 PM
Thais and Fliipinos look like each other.

Sacrificed Ram
05-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Average Ladyboy?

Shah-Jehan
05-16-2017, 11:00 PM
Thais and Fliipinos look like each other.

Only superficially though. Even Malays from Malaysia look different from ethnic groups of the Phillipines to me. However, groups like Javanese and Sundanese look like Phillipinos.

Timawa
05-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Only superficially though. Even Malays from Malaysia look different from ethnic groups of the Phillipines to me. However, groups like Javanese and Sundanese look like Phillipinos.

Some Javanese people look different from Filipinos. Not all.

Norse
05-16-2017, 11:20 PM
There is no real Thai phenotype.

It's a mix of ethnicities much more than others. You can easily tell a Vietnamese from a Malay but not so with Thais they can look very different from North, South, East, West and many are mixed.

Titus
05-16-2017, 11:22 PM
a premit.. she looks a bit masculine.. as most women looked like semi-boys. i tried to select the most feminine ones

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CHSPPSJoeAU/WMXVMnIQ9AI/AAAAAAAABWU/TDtV96eDJMQBQvlpx_lbzV0CwJ69CXlkACLcB/s1600/Thailand16.jpeg

Mixed asians are some of the ugliest forms of mankind, almost as ugly as jews.

PS: you know you are a loser when you get a thai gf, at least get a russian blonde, for fuck sake.

Sacrificed Ram
05-17-2017, 02:00 AM

PS: you know you are a loser when you get a thai gf, at least get a russian blonde, for fuck sake.

:icon_yes:
https://arttemi******.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/images2.jpg

GiCa
05-17-2017, 06:38 PM

That s your personal taste. Thought you cannot say tha all people would prefer what you prefer
Some people even if not Asian do strongly prefer Asian face and phenotype on a partner

In Thai like in every ethnicity there is a variety from ugly to good looking people.

Those who like Thais obviously do really strongly prefer them to Russians.

If you mate with a foreig ethnicity it means that you are really strongly atracted to those features

You used a bit rude language. You have to conprehendthat each person is different and may like different things from other people

In my case I m not strongly as a preference atracted to Asian men; I prefer Europeans but I recognized that among them there is variety and some are good looking other not

Also I recognize that a woman can have different preference as mine and may like instead as a preference Asian men

GiCa
05-17-2017, 06:40 PM
This morphes is not fair to Thai women has it amha a concentrate of not feminine women

Nothing against lesbians who are masculine thought; I just know that men would not rate goodlooking this morph.

GiCa
12-04-2017, 12:57 AM
https://s8.postimg.org/vmi7xxzxt/Face_App_1512352584114.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/vmi7xxzxt/)

GiCa
10-30-2018, 10:14 PM
Volleyball
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qvyjkBCrDE0/W7dUZZ7Jj6I/AAAAAAAAD6U/XtBGPcN3GPEWgAeAgVYUI3BNvRbqzOc8QCLcBGAs/s1600/VolleyballThailand16f.jpg

GiCa
04-14-2019, 11:23 PM
https://i.ibb.co/d4bKykp/Face-App-1555284157264.jpg (https://ibb.co/N21YzWN)

https://i.ibb.co/r4xJ3pT/Face-App-1555284197407.jpg (https://ibb.co/SRtpcmW)

GiCa
08-26-2019, 10:05 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/PLr5cSSH/Face-App-1566857062921.jpg (https://postimg.cc/PLr5cSSH)https://i.postimg.cc/WhGp1BKj/Face-App-1566856924655.jpg (https://postimg.cc/WhGp1BKj)