PDA

View Full Version : Woman lives as a man for a year.... surprising results

Kazimiera
03-13-2017, 01:16 AM
This woman spent over a year living as a man and experiencing life from the "other side" - how men treat each other, and how women treat other men.

Women sometimes think that guys have it so easy whilst they have all the pressure. This video brought many things into perspective for me, and answered a few questions I have about our human males.

The title is a misnomer because this ISN'T about a feminist. Nor is she getting "rekt".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

Óttar
03-13-2017, 01:25 AM
When I hear the phrase "male privilege" when spoken by a White college-educated (upper) middle-class Western female, it is the equivalent of hearing "A kermawbafluffin is a species of tiny purple winged elephant indigenous to South America." In other words, I have come to the conclusion through logico-deductive reasoning that such a thing doesn't exist, so I don't waste time entertaining the idea anymore.

Ever notice that the majority of people using the phrase "male privilege" have never been a male for one day in their life? So then how the f*ck would they know about the male experience?

Male privilege... In Saudi Arabia? India? China? North Africa? Sure. In the developed world? No.

catgeorge
03-13-2017, 01:34 AM
Not surprising - males are built to absorb alot of pressure. If you break easily under pressure then you are not really male.

Peter Nirsch
03-13-2017, 01:36 AM
she's a feminist, so she's a lesbian.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-13-2017, 01:39 AM
I've seen this before. She feels sorry for men because we lack the emotional bonds that women more easily form. I say we're blessed.

Óttar
03-13-2017, 01:47 AM
I've seen this before. She feels sorry for men because we lack the emotional bonds that women more easily form. I say we're blessed.
I have seen this before as well. Women have larger social networks and have prolific access to the opposite sex that the average male can only dream of. This allows them to recover more quickly from breakups and just generally behave like insufferable smug bitches in the dating game with little to no social or material consequences.

Dick
03-13-2017, 01:58 AM
The problem is that men take women, and even themselves, too seriously.

jingorex
03-13-2017, 02:09 AM
This woman spent over a year living as a man and experiencing life from the "other side"

she didnt live a year as a man. she spent a year living like what she thought it was like, living like man.

there's a difference.

RN97
03-13-2017, 02:10 AM
Seen this a laaawwwnngg time ago, but it's still relevant.
She first and foremost proves differences between males and females. Obv. a lot of her problems were problems from a female perspective. Males usually don't have the needs that she feels. About tenderness and shit. For a male your pride is really fucking important for example, you can't let a man one-up you or make you look like a "bitch". I can give you a example. For a woman if she gets beaten up in a fight, she'll be most traumatized by the fear of being beaten again or by the pain itself. Males (if they're not sissified) will get hurt mostly by actually being one-upped by another male. It's in our biology, we get easily over shit in the literal sense. You can punch a man, throw him down some stairs, but just don't let it be known that he was one-upped by another individual or publicly depict him as a "bitch". In my opinion at least. Males find their usefulness by being protectors and having status among others, women in other ways. Therefore the emotional needs will be different.
She also made a good point about the dating scene. There is a reason why males are "players" and women are "sluts". I remember Amy Schumer bragged about being able to "catch a dick" every time, but that's not impressive. In fact she doesn't catch a dick, she sits there and waits for it to come, she only catches it in her mind.

Profileid
03-13-2017, 02:11 AM
I heard about this lady awhile ago.
She found it so rough she had to go therapy for a time.

de Burgh II
03-13-2017, 02:21 AM
Not as hard to grasp the simplicity of how men operate now was it? :p