PDA

View Full Version : The Illyrian Warrior's Family Finder/My Origins results

The Illyrian Warrior
03-15-2017, 07:25 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/14demie.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/23tgw9z.jpg

Waiting for my results to be completed soon in order to see who my closest relatives are also transfer my raw datas in DNAland and other calculators.....Will keep update on this. :)

Egyptian
03-15-2017, 07:31 PM
ME 21% ?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-15-2017, 07:34 PM
ME 21% ?

Almost all Balkanites score considerable amount of Asia Minor but that's from ancient source not recent one. :)

Vascontelo
03-16-2017, 01:54 AM
What batch do you had? I am waiting since february my results :(

Dema
03-16-2017, 02:23 AM
nice, congrats!

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 06:33 AM
What batch do you had? I am waiting since february my results :(

batch number 720....they were really slow on familyfinder results, I for instance had to wait a month and a half.

Lek
03-16-2017, 03:24 PM
Still no Albo or Greek here has beaten my 80% European :)))))

Vascontelo
03-16-2017, 05:12 PM
batch number 720....they were really slow on familyfinder results, I for instance had to wait a month and a half.

I'm in batch 720 too. I hope these results could be ready this week because i am tired of wait.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 07:49 PM

I had your thread in mind when I saw my results....And going by this (not finalized yet) results I'm confident that we will plot next to each other, I think you'd be my closest cousin. ;)

I'm in batch 720 too. I hope these results could be ready this week because i am tired of wait.

I think they are still proceeding results from that batch, this delaying is result of huge number of orders which had happen during Christmas hence why our family finder results have taken so long. (you have many complaining about previous batches too).....Just have patience because your results will come out soon, no worry.

Petalpusher
03-16-2017, 07:53 PM
Do Gedmatch so you can be added to the K15 cluster of Albo, it's the best thing to compare with others, you ll ever get.

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 07:55 PM
Xhak Bauer has hasn't he?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 07:57 PM
Do Gedmatch so you can be added to the K15 cluster of Albo, it's the best thing to compare with others, you ll ever get.

I'm still waiting ftdna to complete my results to be able to transfer my raw data in gedmatch....When completed would do right away. :)

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Almost all Balkanites score considerable amount of Asia Minor but that's from ancient source not recent one. :)
It could be just that the autosomal on family finder is bad for Balkanites as there isn't a Balkan category. Also every Albo I have seen scores only Asia minor when it comes to non-European maybe this is due to the whole categorization thing I mentioned before

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:06 PM
It could be just that the autosomal on family finder is bad for Balkanites as there isn't a Balkan category. Also every Albo I have seen scores only Asia minor when it comes to non-European maybe this is due to the whole categorization thing I mentioned before

When they will update my origin hopefully they will fix this issue aswell, 23andme is more specific and more accurate for Balkanites apparently, still Asia Minor defines ancient source not recent one but surely makes abit confusing and totally unnecessity when could easily be lumped into broad southern european category.

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:08 PM
When they will update my origin hopefully they will fix this issue aswell, 23andme is more specific and more accurate for Balkanites apparently, still Asia Minor defines ancient source not recent one but surely makes abit confusing and totally unnecessity when could easily be lumped into broad southern european category.

There's east euro hidden in the balkan at 23andme which is why albos are getting a chunk of east euro on ftdna. Anyway, there's supposed to be a balkan category at ftdna when they update apparently this month but it's probably bs as usual from them.

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Exactly the Southern European category is very broad and mainly is associated with the south-western half of Europe judging by the map. I think they will improve their autosomal quality with further updates and perhaps they will also add a Balkan category which would be nice

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:12 PM
There's east euro hidden in the balkan at 23andme which is why albos are getting a chunk of east euro on ftdna. Anyway, there's supposed to be a balkan category at ftdna when they update apparently this month but it's probably bs as usual from them.
Shit man I hope it isn't BS. Yh I agree with you and I think that the Balkan category is mainly comprised of Southern European, Eastern European and Asia minor which may be the reason why Balkanites always score these three

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:13 PM
Shit man I hope it isn't BS. Yh I agree with you and I think that the Balkan category is mainly comprised of Southern European, Eastern European and Asia minor which may be the reason why Balkanites always score these three

i think the asia minor at ftdna is basically caucasus, not middle east

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:14 PM

I'm not putting much hope either, I think they will make some trivial cosmetics and not a needed overhaul of the system.

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:17 PM
i think the asia minor at ftdna is basically caucasus, not middle east
What so Indo-European maybe?

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:18 PM
I'm not putting much hope either, I think they will make some trivial cosmetics and not a needed overhaul of the system.

tbh, i dont understand their asia minor. make it part of south euro(mediterranean) i dont believe there should be a balkans category either.

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:19 PM
What so Indo-European maybe?

No idea man, the myorigins was made by some Indian dude.

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:21 PM
tbh, i dont understand their asia minor. make it part of south euro(mediterranean) i dont believe there should be a balkans category either.
Why not?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:22 PM

There's plenty better options than present such as breakdown southern europe into two categories west/east mediterranean for eg.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:26 PM
No idea man, the myorigins was made by some Indian dude.

Is it the same dude who created my ancient origin feature?

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Why not?

malta is also included as samples in the balkan category at 23andme.

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:27 PM
Is it the same dude who created my ancient origin feature?

i'm pretty sure he's the one that updated it the last time they had an update.

Lek
03-16-2017, 08:32 PM
Xhak Bauer has hasn't he?

He hasn't tested on ftdna yet :)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:32 PM
i'm pretty sure he's the one that updated it the last time they had an update.

His MAI was really confusing, non europeans seem to score higher MAI then Europeans, I think he included other components besides of yamnaya under this category.

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:33 PM
His MAI was really confusing, non europeans seem to score higher MAI then Europeans, I think he included other components besides of yamnaya under this category.

Indians get alot. maybe he wanted to prove they're the true aryans xD

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
03-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Congratulations on your results. Your ancient origins is almost a copy\paste of mine.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Indians get alot. maybe he wanted to prove they're the true aryans xD

Their OWD syndrome is showing beyond TA. xD

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Congratulations on your results. Your ancient origins is almost a copy\paste of mine.

Thanks, what scores you got?

Lek
03-16-2017, 08:39 PM

I don't understand their east European either. It's basically associated with different ethnic groups on their site it says, Slavs, Balts, Germanics, Scandinavians and Indo Iranian steppe. Most Albanians get a decent amount of it. They told me they just match your DNA with the closest ethnic groups in their database. You might not even have ancestry from there.

Maybe some of it falls under Balkan too. While some might be Slavic, Gothic or whatever.

A Balkan category or something alike would make sense imo because it would differiate between south euro regions i.e Iberian, Italian, Balkan etc rather than just south euro.

I don't think this test right now is best for Balkanites. They need to update it.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
03-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Thanks, what scores you got?

13% Metal Age Invader
58% Farmer
27% Hunter-Gatherer
2% Non-European

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:42 PM
I don't understand their east European either. It's basically associated with different ethnic groups on their site it says, Slavs, Balts, Germanics, Scandinavians and Indo Iranian steppe. Most Albanians get a decent amount of it. They told me they just match your DNA with the closest ethnic groups in their database.

Maybe some of it falls under Balkan too. While some might be Slavic or whatever.

A Balkan category or something alike would make sense imo because it would differiate between south euro regions i.e Iberian, Italian, Balkan etc rather than just south euro.

Dunno, i dont even know what kind of snps, or why they differ, are used to even differentiate between iberian, balkan etc. for autosmal testing

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 08:46 PM
He hasn't tested on ftdna yet :)
Didn't he upload to Ftdna or was that a fake result hehehehehehe?

Lek
03-16-2017, 08:47 PM
I had your thread in mind when I saw my results....And going by this (not finalized yet) results I'm confident that we will plot next to each other, I think you'd be my closest cousin. ;)

I think they are still proceeding results from that batch, this delaying is result of huge number of orders which had happen during Christmas hence why our family finder results have taken so long. (you have many complaining about previous batches too).....Just have patience because your results will come out soon, no worry.

Yeah, we do get very similar results especially ancient origins. Had that finnish and Siberian fallen under east euro we would of had almost same results again.

You might plot around the area of me, fustan and Nilotik. But we would have to see your gedmatch to make a conclusion.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 08:51 PM
Yeah, we do get very similar results especially ancient origins. Had that finnish and Siberian fallen under east euro we would of had almost same results again.

You might plot around the area of me, fustan and Nilotik. But we would have to see your gedmatch to make a conclusion.

I think Finish & Siberian component is byproduct why I got a point higher Hunter-Gatherer then you, but yeah, I'm up there with you guys I think.

Dick
03-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Their OWD syndrome is showing beyond TA. xD

maybe it's that guy Ross :D

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 09:08 PM
maybe it's that guy Ross :D

Imagine being same person out of spite makes curries more Indo European then Europeans, that'd be comedy gold. :D

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 09:21 PM
According to ftdna this is what Asia minor represents, it mentions Phrygians as being part of this cluster although they were Balkan in origin:
The Asia Minor group is present from South Asia, Turkey, the Caucasus, and along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. It was home to early hunter-gatherers and farmers. It has a deep history and connects to many lineages. It is the mark of those who moved east to west and back again, along what would become the Silk Road. The Asia Minor group is connected to the oldest groups of modern humans. As early humans left Africa, they settled in this area. The hunter-gatherers were eventually replaced by the first farmers.

Early recorded history confirms several cultures lived in this area and left their mark, such as the Phrygians, the Hurrians, the Hittites, the Hatti, and the Armenians. Later, the Turks swept down from Asia and brought people from the Asian Northeast group. Likewise, the Arab expansion brought members of the Eastern Middle East group to the southern borders of the Asia Minor. We find that it is the strongest in Turks from the Fertile Crescent and people from the Caucasus. Closed social groups, such as the Druze and Assyrians, also have clear signatures of the Asia Minor group, suggesting that their genes are native to the region.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-16-2017, 09:25 PM
According to ftdna this is what Asia minor represents, it mentions Phrygians as being part of this cluster although they were Balkan in origin:
The Asia Minor group is present from South Asia, Turkey, the Caucasus, and along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. It was home to early hunter-gatherers and farmers. It has a deep history and connects to many lineages. It is the mark of those who moved east to west and back again, along what would become the Silk Road. The Asia Minor group is connected to the oldest groups of modern humans. As early humans left Africa, they settled in this area. The hunter-gatherers were eventually replaced by the first farmers.

Early recorded history confirms several cultures lived in this area and left their mark, such as the Phrygians, the Hurrians, the Hittites, the Hatti, and the Armenians. Later, the Turks swept down from Asia and brought people from the Asian Northeast group. Likewise, the Arab expansion brought members of the Eastern Middle East group to the southern borders of the Asia Minor. We find that it is the strongest in Turks from the Fertile Crescent and people from the Caucasus. Closed social groups, such as the Druze and Assyrians, also have clear signatures of the Asia Minor group, suggesting that their genes are native to the region.

Most likely Caucasus for Balkanites, as Dick pointed out earlier.

Kelmendasi
03-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Most likely Caucasus for Balkanites, as Dick pointed out earlier.
Yeah I think so as well

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Now I can upload my raw data into other calculators but only after I finish my work, my closest matches were as expected majority Albanians, some south slavs, greeks and few others, most common surname matches were foreign however: Smith, Schneider, I don't know if this got to do with our shared E-V13 haplogroup.

PS. I think my closest TA matches I got, is IceT and Olive Picker as my 2-4th cousin and 3-5th cousin respectively....Like I alluded.

Lek
03-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Now I can upload my raw data into other calculators but only after I finish my work, my closest matches were as expected majority Albanians, some south slavs, greeks and few others, most common surname matches were foreign however: Smith, Schneider, I don't know if this got to do with our shared E-V13 haplogroup.

PS. I think my closest TA matches I got, is IceT and Olive Picker as my 2-4th cousin and 3-5th cousin respectively....Like I alluded.

Yeah, you're one of my closest matches 2nd-4th cousin :D it says you're 79% European there.

Those Slavs are south Slavs / Montenigrins, right?

DarknessWin
03-17-2017, 07:41 AM

Bullshit, Greeks score max 1% Asia Minor.
Change your name to Armenian Warrior now

Kelmendasi
03-17-2017, 07:47 AM
As I have said before in this thread; the Asia minor is an error due to their not being a Balkan category or it is just Caucasus(Indo-European) as Dick pointed out, have you ever seen a Greek test on Ftdna to come to such a conclusion?

Lek
03-17-2017, 08:42 AM

Go do a test and let's see your 1% Asia Minor lol. You wont even score more than 70%-75% European

Greeks, Bulgarians and even some other south slavs score as much or even more Asia minor. This isn't 23andme. His Asia Minor isn't even that high compared to the average neither his East Euro or mine.

I get 20% East Euro and 20% Asia Minor. That's below average.

Lek
03-17-2017, 09:08 AM
As I have said before in this thread; the Asia minor is an error due to their not being a Balkan category or it is just Caucasus(Indo-European) as Dick pointed out, have you ever seen a Greek test on Ftdna to come to such a conclusion?

They have updated it before and they will update it again. It used to be better imo looking at old results but still meaningless components. Let's hope they improve it.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Yeah, you're one of my closest matches 2nd-4th cousin :D it says you're 79% European there.

Yeah ahahaha like I assumed at first and turn out I was right. (got Fustan as my cuz too but abit more distant then you) :D That unassigned one percentage turns out to be 'European' I guess.

Those Slavs are south Slavs / Montenigrins, right?

According to first page so far I got a serb or two, a Slovene, a Greek and even a Russian, whereas the rest all Albanians....it's interesting to note, the ones I'm closely related are mostly R1b, J2b and one I1 (Albanian), got only one E-V13 from the first seen page. :)

PS. Just uploaded my raw data to gedmatch & DNA land.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 11:55 AM

If we place a bet I'd win the bet easily if I said that Greeks would score 25+% Asia Minor in ftdna, you should know that this component is not Turkish neither Armenian.

I even score below Greek/Albanian average FYI.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Eurogene K15
http://oi67.tinypic.com/21jvryt.jpg
Gedrosia K15
http://oi68.tinypic.com/23h7ukx.jpg
Dodecad K7b
http://i66.tinypic.com/4kw8sm.jpg

Ylla
03-17-2017, 12:54 PM
Typical Albanian results. Congrats btw :cool:

Dema
03-17-2017, 01:04 PM
Hey man, have you got some Albo match from TA?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 01:07 PM
Hey man, have you got some Albo match from TA?

Yes, I got IceT and Olive Picker/Fustan.

Petalpusher
03-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Eurogene K15
http://oi67.tinypic.com/21jvryt.jpg
Gedrosia K15
http://oi68.tinypic.com/23h7ukx.jpg
Dodecad K7b
http://i66.tinypic.com/4kw8sm.jpg

Right in the core of the Albanian cluster, between Tuscan and Bulgarian.

Gedrosia K15 is not a good calculator. In the Gedrosia section the good ones are K10 chg and K6 ane.

Dema
03-17-2017, 01:13 PM

Damn looks like you and me are not connected, i went thru my matches now..
Even tho i get Ice T very close i dont get Olive picker, and you must have been connected thru that side of Olive Picker which i dont get.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Right in the core of the Albanian cluster, between Tuscan and Bulgarian.

Gedrosia K15 is not a good calculator. In the Gedrosia section the good ones are K10 chg and K6 ane.

I haven't looked to much about calculators when I uploaded raw data, exp. eurogenes k15 which was suggested by you and few other Albanians.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 01:19 PM
Damn looks like you and me are not connected, i went thru my matches now..
Even tho i get Ice T very close i dont get Olive picker, and you must have been connected thru that side of Olive Picker which i dont get.

That Drenica connection is pretty much I can think of, three of us have roots from that region, IceT is fully drenicak while Fustan and I have our maternal side from there.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Gedrosia ANE K6

# Population Percent
1 Natufian 47.25
2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 34.66
3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 16.16
4 East_Asian 1.08
5 Sub_Saharan 0.57
6 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.27

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Albanian 2.67
2 Greek 4.46
3 Bulgarian 6.06
4 Sicilian 6.31
5 Romanian 7.09
6 Italian_South 7.57
7 Jew_Ashkenazi 8.2
8 Spanish 9.56
9 Croatian 10.67
10 Jew_Moroccan 12.73
11 Sardinian 12.81
12 French 13.05
13 Hungarian 13.75
14 Jew_Libyan 13.9
15 Jew_Tunisian 14.88
16 English 16.11
17 Czech 16.18
18 Armenia_ChL 16.37
19 Basque 16.47
20 Scottish 17.38

Eurasia K10 CHG

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WHG 28.14
2 Anatolian_Farmers 26.22
3 CHG 25.3
4 SW_Asian 11.4
5 EHG 8.67
6 W_African 0.19
7 E_Asian 0.08

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Albanian 2.69
2 Tuscan 4.3
3 Greek 4.63
4 Bulgarian 4.68
5 Sicilian 8.87
6 Maltese 11.01
7 Spanish 11.87
8 Croatian 12.86
9 French 14.45
10 Hungarian 16.53
11 French_South 17.26
12 English 19.35
13 Czech 20.22
14 Scottish 20.66
15 Turkish 22.7
16 Norwegian 22.79
17 Ukrainian 22.91
18 Cypriot 23.03
19 Sardinian 23.71
20 Icelandic 23.8

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 90.7% Tuscan + 9.3% Scythian_IA @ 1.55
2 95.2% Albanian + 4.8% Srubnaya @ 1.58
3 94% Albanian + 6% RISE_baSin @ 1.6
4 96.6% Albanian + 3.4% RISE_baAndrov @ 1.67
5 66.6% Bulgarian + 33.4% Sicilian @ 1.69
6 93.9% Tuscan + 6.1% RISE_baAndrov @ 1.7
7 89.5% Tuscan + 10.5% RISE_baSin @ 1.71
8 95% Albanian + 5% Scythian_IA @ 1.72
9 91.7% Tuscan + 8.3% Srubnaya @ 1.77
10 97.5% Albanian + 2.5% Potapovka @ 1.79
11 98% Albanian + 2% Karelia_HG @ 1.8
12 98% Albanian + 2% Poltavka @ 1.8
13 98% Albanian + 2% RISE_baAfan @ 1.8
14 98% Albanian + 2% Samara_Eneolithic @ 1.8
15 98% Albanian + 2% Yamnaya @ 1.8
16 73.3% Sicilian + 26.7% Icelandic @ 1.94
17 69% Sicilian + 31% English @ 1.97
18 72.4% Sicilian + 27.6% Norwegian @ 1.97
19 59.5% Sicilian + 40.5% Croatian @ 1.99
20 88.4% Greek + 11.6% Lithuanian @ 2.02

Ylla
03-17-2017, 02:33 PM

What about me?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 02:35 PM
What about me?

I will check out if I spot you but so far I've found only IceT and Fustan. :)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 05:00 PM
My DNA.land score
http://i66.tinypic.com/2yjrcba.jpg

Dema
03-17-2017, 05:26 PM
lol 58% Balkan, same as me. Congrats, nice components. Interesting.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 05:39 PM
lol 58% Balkan, same as me. Congrats, nice components. Interesting.

Look my siberian compenent, some of my distant ancestors seem to be really fond of hunting reindeers. xD

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 06:32 PM
PCA plot map (Eurogene k15)
http://i67.tinypic.com/33bd9ir.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 06:39 PM
I'm between Tuscan-Greek Thesaly and Bulgaria, only abit more gravitated to Bulgarians.

Lek
03-17-2017, 06:45 PM

You plot south of me. Get someone to add you on to the map where other Albos are

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 07:10 PM
You plot south of me. Get someone to add you on to the map where other Albos are

Send to Skerdi also posted in foleja, speaking of Skerdi, I think I'm closest to him on PCA just slightly more northwestern shifted than him.

Lek
03-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Send to Skerdi also posted in foleja, speaking of Skerdi, I think I'm closest to him on PCA just slightly more northwestern shifted than him.

Has he gotten his familyfinder results yet? I should be matching him there.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 07:59 PM
Has he gotten his familyfinder results yet? I should be matching him there.

I dunno, we should not forget that those tested in 23andme can upload their rawdata in ftdna too....It should have been other way around too. :(

Kelmendasi
03-17-2017, 08:04 PM
I dunno, we should not forget that those tested in 23andme can upload their rawdata in ftdna too....It should have been other way around too. :(
Hopefully they will allow us to upload to 23andme in the future

Lek
03-17-2017, 08:13 PM

Easier to look / determine

http://oi63.tinypic.com/289zseh.jpg

You seem south of Nilotik who isn't on this map but is as north as me only eastern

Lek
03-17-2017, 08:15 PM

Yeah, man. That sucks. 23andme is overpriced.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Yeah, man. That sucks. 23andme is overpriced.

Is it true that uploading rawdata of 23andme in ftdna and sending your saliva directly to ftdna would show different results?

Lek
03-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Is it true that uploading rawdata of 23andme in ftdna and sending your saliva directly to ftdna would show different results?

I'm not sure. But you see people get different results on DNA land with 23andme and ftdna data.

safinator
03-18-2017, 08:59 PM
Pretty typical results for Albanians.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-18-2017, 09:12 PM
Pretty typical results for Albanians.

Have you seen a PCA map made by me in foleja, if not I plot closest to Kosovar Albanian average.

Ylla
03-18-2017, 09:15 PM

Cool!!! You are similar like IceT And Olivepicker

Im a little more south than you guys :P

safinator
03-18-2017, 09:17 PM
Have you seen a PCA map made by me in foleja, if not I plot closest to Kosovar Albanian average.

I just checked it and actually you're by the eye test around the average placement of many Albos.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-18-2017, 11:39 PM
Cool!!! You are similar like IceT And Olivepicker

Im a little more south than you guys :P

Yeah something like that, I made this map to see how we two stand (TIW - me) and you
http://i67.tinypic.com/eufzgg.jpg

This is Kosovar average where you were not included.
http://i67.tinypic.com/ohlta0.jpg

Dema
03-19-2017, 12:03 AM
I am pretty close to Tuscans, me like that.

Pjeter Pan
03-19-2017, 12:17 AM
Congrats fam. Whats ur ydna

The Illyrian Warrior
03-19-2017, 12:19 AM
Congrats fam. Whats ur ydna

Look who's back. :D

Thanks my nigga....I'm E-V13. :)

Pjeter Pan
03-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Look who's back. :D

Thanks my nigga....I'm E-V13. :)

I knew it. You look ev13 :p

The Illyrian Warrior
03-19-2017, 12:29 AM
I knew it. You look ev13 :p

I remember you when you said it to me before that I'm E-V13 and you turned out to be right.

Anyways where have you been? Don't tell me you were busy convincing your father not arrange a marriage for you. :D

Pjeter Pan
03-19-2017, 01:17 AM
I remember you when you said it to me before that I'm E-V13 and you turned out to be right.

Anyways where have you been? Don't tell me you were busy convincing your father not arrange a marriage for you. :D
I'm never wrong...

Man I'm already engaged..

Kriptc06
03-19-2017, 02:04 AM

as usual

Ylla
03-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Yeah something like that, I made this map to see how we two stand (TIW - me) and you
http://i67.tinypic.com/eufzgg.jpg

This is Kosovar average where you were not included.
http://i67.tinypic.com/ohlta0.jpg

Nice thanks! I think all of us Kosovars are the same and minor differences can be attributed to calc effect or natural variation. Can you post your european breakdown on 23andme? I want to see balkan percent and to compare to mine::

http://i66.tinypic.com/mk98w5.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
03-19-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm never wrong...

Man I'm already engaged..

Congrats. :D

The Illyrian Warrior
03-19-2017, 04:34 PM
PCA map with all tested Albanian TA members - Eurogenes v2 K15.
http://i68.tinypic.com/s3kaqw.jpg

Kelmendasi
03-19-2017, 04:44 PM
PCA map with all tested Albanian TA members - Eurogenes v2 K15.
http://i68.tinypic.com/s3kaqw.jpg
Now let's see where I will plot ;)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-19-2017, 06:29 PM
Now let's see where I will plot ;)

Something tells me you'll be right next to Fustan.

Kelmendasi
03-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Something tells me you'll be right next to Fustan.
Let's see brother :)