PDA

View Full Version : 10-year-old gives birth in Spain

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:11 AM
10-year-old gives birth in Spain (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/02/10-year-old-gives-birth-spain)

Authorities in Spain were today trying to decide what to do with a 10-year-old girl and the baby she gave birth to last week, admitting they had never before encountered such a young mother.

The girl gave birth in a hospital in the southern city of Jerez on 26 October, though the case only came to light today. Doctors remarked that both the girl and her mother, who accompanied her to the hospital, seemed calm about the birth.

The young mother was allowed home at the weekend with the healthy 2.9kg (6.4lb) baby, whose father was reported to be an under-age boy.

"The important thing is that both the baby and the mother should be cared for properly," said Micaela Navarro, head of the health service in the region of Andalucía.

"If that is the case, then they can stay with their family without any problem. That is what we are checking on at the moment. She might be the mother, but she is herself a minor," she added.

Navarro did not explain why the checks had not been carried out earlier.

The Diario de Sevilla newspaper reported that, despite the age of the mother, a caesarean had not been necessary.

But doctors warned that pregnancies carried health risks for very young girls. "At a young age your bones are not even fully formed," said Dr Adolfo López Gómez of Seville's Sagrado Corazón hospital.

"The high level of hormonal activity caused by a pregnancy can provoke problems."

Andalucía had 177 children born to girls who were 14 or under in 2008 – though no one can recall a case involving a 10-year-old.

Doctors remarked that the baby was welcomed into the new family, who said that childbirth at a young age was not abnormal in their native Romania, according to the local Diario de Jerez newspaper.

Spain allows marriage, where a judge deems there are exceptional circumstances, at 14 years old.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Right... this seem to be gypo's then as I can't believe that early childbirth is "common" in Romania amongst Romanians.

According to the Dutch press (http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/opmerkelijk/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/11_november/02/opmerkelijk/meisje-van-tien-jaar-krijgt-kind.xml) she was already pregnant before she came to Spain so we might deal with an anchor baby situation here. And the father is also a minor.

This is just appalling. :rolleyes2:

Ibericus
11-03-2010, 03:27 AM
Change the title please, it's a Romanian gypsy, not a spanish...

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Change the title please, it's a Romanian gypsy, not a spanish...
I know that. That's why I marked it in the text. But this is the original title from the article and it happened in Spain so hey wth..

Wölfin
11-03-2010, 03:36 AM
It is not common in Romania, just the Tzigani... Remember the case where a young 11 year old Romanian girl was raped by her uncle, got pregnant and then her parents had to bring her over to England for Abortion? The Romanian Orthodox Church wanted to to sue them after they refused to carry the pregnancy to term and surrender them the baby.

From a human point of view, I'm glad the children (both) are okay. But beyond that, "was der fuck"? And don't get me started on how the girl's parents might've used her... I feel so disgusted right now.

jerney
11-03-2010, 03:37 AM
That's so fucked up. The ten year old child needs to be taken away from her "family" and that baby should be put up for adoption so it can maybe have a decent chance at a life

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:43 AM
That's so fucked up. The ten year old child needs to be taken away from her "family" and that baby should be put up for adoption so it can maybe have a decent chance at a life
The problem is that the child doesn't belong in Spain either... so it would be best to rid Spain of that family and ship them back to Romania.

jerney
11-03-2010, 03:47 AM
The problem is that the child doesn't belong in Spain either... so it would be best to rid Spain of that family and ship them back to Romania.

Well I never said Spain should be in charge of that, I just said that it should be done.

Alison
11-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Doctors remarked that the baby was welcomed into the new family, who said that childbirth at a young age was not abnormal in their native Romania,

If this is the case, I wonder what the life expectancy of those young mothers and their children are? I also wonder about the quality of life those young mothers experience.

Don Brick
11-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Am I the only one here who is utterly amazed a 10-year-old can even have a baby? I mean sure I shouldn´t be that surprised that it´s possible, but still... The youngest mother I had heard about up to this point was like twelve, maybe eleven at the youngest.

Alison
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Am I the only one here who is utterly amazed a 10-year-old can even have a baby? I mean sure I shouldn´t be that surprised that it´s possible, but still... The youngest mother I had heard about up to this point was like twelve, maybe eleven at the youngest.

It would depend on when she started menstruating. Many girls start menstruating at 10 years of age. I'm pretty shocked, and merely because it's accepted as "normal" in that region.

jerney
11-03-2010, 09:12 AM
It would depend on when she started menstruating. Many girls start menstruating at 10 years of age. I'm pretty shocked, and merely because it's accepted as "normal" in that region.

Yeah, my sister started her period a few days before her 10th birthday. It's not very common, but it happens

Wölfin
11-03-2010, 09:23 AM

I can gurantee it is not accepted as "normal" in Romania (or Spain), only in Gypsy/Roma groups that have a fairly primitive way of life still.
Here's the even I mentioned in the thread earlier: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372621,00.html

My childhood best friend was menstruated at 10. My high school best friend was menstruated at 9.

I've seen several reports of South and Latin American girls getting pregnant (often via rape/abuse/molestation) under the age of 12. Some as young as 9 or 8.

perikolez
11-03-2010, 10:57 AM

Spaniards dont have usually children under 18 years of age (actually even under 30 years of age). Actually only southamerican or magrebian girls have children under 18 in Spain. Having children at 10 years old is only normal between romanian or bulgarian gypsies. Gypsies from Spain have children later than them. Even romanian government have forbiden weddings between 10-12 years old romanian gypsies. In my opinion , they should be deported from Spain ,but I am sure that our subnormal government will give them money because they are poor , and subnormal spanish leftist will do protests because of the poor living conditions of the romanian gypsies:mad:.

Sol Invictus
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM

It may not be entirely the fault of the parents, but rather the fault of our environment (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=290785&postcount=3). This is becoming all too common these days.

Harcos
11-03-2010, 11:17 AM

You think the Romanians want them back? They don't belong in Romania any more than in Spain, I'd have them deported to India but I don't think the Indians want them either. They are not wanted anywhere.

For the sake of all humanity, I'd rather have them killed off and all traces of them erased, and I see nothing immoral with this. For they are truly the lowest caste of man and they deserve no pity.

Motörhead Remember Me
11-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Only one word comes to mind about cases like these and it is the word: Wrong.

Eldritch
11-03-2010, 11:50 AM

I'm pretty shocked, and merely because it's accepted as "normal" in that region.

Well, it isn't accepted as normal in that region, but unfortunately it is fairly normal among "those" people.

Btw the father is a minor too. Considering the way Gypsies treat their kids, it's actually preferable if they just leave them alone to have sex and inject drugs before puberty, instead of actively brutalising them.

Alison
11-03-2010, 12:25 PM
You think the Romanians want them back? They don't belong in Romania any more than in Spain, I'd have them deported to India but I don't think the Indians want them either. They are not wanted anywhere.

For the sake of all humanity, I'd rather have them killed off and all traces of them erased, and I see nothing immoral with this. For they are truly the lowest caste of man and they deserve no pity.

By saying and believing stuff like this, it lowers you to a sub-human level.

Alison
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Well, it isn't accepted as normal in that region, but unfortunately it is fairly normal among "those" people.

Btw the father is a minor too. Considering the way Gypsies treat their kids, it's actually preferable if they just leave them alone to have sex and inject drugs before puberty, instead of actively brutalising them.

Thank you for this. I am not aware of how these people live/treat each other. Would you care to point me in the direction of research, or perhaps start a topic on the subject? :)

Harcos
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
By saying and believing stuff like this, it lowers you to a sub-human level.

By saying that, I assume you've never encountered a Gypsy in your entire life.

They are a great burden to everyone, they are lazy, incompetent and often criminals and their countless children end up the same way.

Alison
11-03-2010, 12:47 PM
By saying that, I assume you've never encountered a Gypsy in your entire life.

They are a great burden to everyone, they are lazy, incompetent and often criminals and their countless children end up the same way.

I've encountered many many people who are just like the people you describe. That doesn't mean I believe they should all be exterminated.

Innar
11-03-2010, 01:06 PM
No big deal,
Apparently even five years old girls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina) can have children and live normal lives thereafter.

Harcos
11-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I've encountered many many people who are just like the people you describe. That doesn't mean I believe they should all be exterminated.

You're talking about a few individuals, and ofcourse there are lazy and incompetent individuals of all people. But the thing is that close to all Gypsies are lazy and/or criminals, and it doesn't help that they are baby machines either. Gypsies are lazy in their nature, they are lazy as a people.

Another option would be to give them their own island in Indonesia or somewhere where they could live as an independent people. But the result would be the same, they would all die, for none of them would be arsed to get up and hunt for food or work for the survival of the collective. Their lazyness would be their death sentence.

Why should we take care of them? They don't contribute one bit to our nations, but rather damage it. Getting rid of them would be the only way to a happy solution for our people, wether that means forced sterilisation, direct genocide or deportation doesn't really matter as long as we get rid of them.

Graham
11-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Andalucía had 177 children born to girls who were 14 or under in 2008 – though no one can recall a case involving a 10-year-old.
:eek::mad: that's shocking!

We had a girl in my county pregnant at 11 years old. Who drunk lots of Vodka and Buckast, smocked cananbis, smocked 20 cigarettes a day. The father turned out to be her brother.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/01/article-1282994-09D58CEF000005DC-34_468x430.jpg

Ibericus
11-03-2010, 01:37 PM
What about your shithole backward country ?? It's not normal in Spain nor Europe, actually Spain has one of the oldest averages for mothers getting pregnant, with an average of 32 years. Only gypsys, moors, latinos and other subhumans get pregnant under age 18

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:26 PM

Well I feel sorry for Romania but they better take them back as this is a clear case of anchor baby'ing. There are plenty of silent places in Romania's forests. :wink or it will be up to the Romanian government to put them on a plane to India.

perikolez
11-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Well I feel sorry for Romania but they better take them back as this is a clear case of anchor baby'ing. There are plenty of silent places in Romania's forests. :wink or it will be up to the Romanian government to put them on a plane to India.

Spain have the responsability of his gypsies, not of the romanian gypsies. Romanian gypsies are a Romanian government responsability, and they should return to their country. It wouldnt be well seen by romanians that spaniards send spanish gypsies to Romania.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Spain have the responsability of his gypsies, not of the romanian gypsies. Romanian gypsies are a Romanian government responsability, and they should return to their country. It wouldnt be well seen by romanians that spaniards send spanish gypsies to Romania.
Yes but these people are Romanian gypsies.. not Spanish gypsies. So kicking them out would be perfectly fine.

Lábaru
11-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Is Romanian, gypsy, came three weeks ago to Spain to have the child and be automatically Spanish.

Even the girls ten years are laughing at our immigration policy.

Daos
11-03-2010, 04:13 PM

Why would they want to live there? There's nothing worth stealing (except the wood, but that involves too much work, plus the Mafia is already on the job).:dunno:

By the way, could Romania's image sink any lower?:fponder:

Wölfin
11-03-2010, 04:17 PM
:eek::mad: that's shocking!

We had a girl in my county pregnant at 11 years old. Who drunk lots of Vodka and Buckast, smocked cananbis, smocked 20 cigarettes a day. The father turned out to be her brother.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/01/article-1282994-09D58CEF000005DC-34_468x430.jpg

No words can describe this. My brain is bleeding.

Lábaru
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM

ż?ż? They have the same face and the same expression?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=699&type=sigpic&dateline=1287395482

Hypnotist...

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Why would they want to live there? There's nothing worth stealing (except the wood, but that involves too much work, plus the Mafia is already on the job).:dunno:
Not life... :coffee:

:D I doubt it, mate, I doubt it.

Wölfin
11-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Don't say that, or it'll make something happen :/

Raikaswinţs
11-03-2010, 04:38 PM
this smells of Daily Star routine... (yuks*)

please let's not turn the forum into a tabloid

Harcos
11-03-2010, 08:24 PM

Out of the question. Think of the poor animals..

Osweo
11-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I wish some extremists would keep their very worst fantasies to themselves, or at least only for discussion among close intimates. They do damage to the more general ideological currents that they are affiliated to, if they don't. :tsk:

An extreme nationalist should surely be more comfortable in a moderately nationalist environment, than in the present political atmosphere? Unfortunately, by helping to damn his less radical comrades in the eyes of the public, he is perpetuating the old system. :....

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
You have a point there. I'll keep my mouth shut.

Gamera
11-03-2010, 09:04 PM

The youngest mother ever was Lina Medina, a Peruvian. Gave birth when she was 5 years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

She's still alive.

Eldritch
11-03-2010, 10:09 PM
What about your shithole backward country ?? It's not normal in Spain nor Europe, actually Spain has one of the oldest averages for mothers getting pregnant, with an average of 32 years. Only gypsys, moors, latinos and other subhumans get pregnant under age 18

I love it when people respond to mistakenly perceived insults with real actual insults. It's so constructive and always leads to productive discussions.

Thank you for this. I am not aware of how these people live/treat each other. Would you care to point me in the direction of research, or perhaps start a topic on the subject? :)

Well, this post (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33436&postcount=25) is a good place to start. I can underline that Abs is not exaggerating or being over-dramatic.

I myself am not aware of any book or website, at least, that deals with European Gypsies in a realistic manner. Anyone else?

Ibericus
11-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I love it when people respond to mistakenly perceived insults with real actual insults. It's so constructive and always leads to productive discussions.
No, it was not a mistake, she said this is considered something normal in Spain when she doesn't know a fuck about us, and I did not insult anyone I called South Africa a shithole because that's what it is

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Well.. you can't blame the Afrikaners and other Europeans for that there. But when it comes to Spain you have the Americans AND Spaniards to blame.

And yes.. the same goes for us here in the Netherlands. The white South Africans were not victimised because of their own corruption and stupidity.

Eldritch
11-03-2010, 10:24 PM
No, it was not a mistake, she said this is considered something normal in Spain when she doesn't know a fuck about us, and I did not insult anyone I called South Africa a shithole because that's what it is

It was quite clearly established by that point in the thread that the child in question is a Romanian Gypsy, not an actual Spanish girl.

As for the RSA being a shithole, that's true, but it not because of Alison or her people, quite to the contary.

The default mode for a sub-Saharan country is being a shithole. The Boers and the English merely lifted it out of said shitholeness for a while. For that unforgivable crime, they had to suffer the hatred of their white European brethen worldwide, which would not relent until the country had been sent spinning down into the pit of shitholitude again.

Don
11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Spain have the responsability of his gypsies, not of the romanian gypsies.

WRONG!

Spain has ONLY the responsability of the Cristianos Viejos, (the real Spaniards), the ones who built the Country.

The hordes of gypsies (whenever they arrived) sudacas, negros or moors, are foreigners, not our responsability, but parasites to the Spaniards.

This gipsy girl parasite came to Spain only 2 weeks ago just to make her little future parasite to born here, in Spain, with our FREE health system, our weak laws against abuses of foreigners and our social cares destinated to these invaders, instead of the weakened spaniards, whose pride usually makes them impossible to ask for help in the social services, something that these parasites have as a way of life. No shame, but laugh.

Millions of girls and women come here pregnant.

The old Spaniards are just to be parasitated.

Eldritch
11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
^^That.

Why should Spain care about "their" Gypsies? Do "Spanish" Gypsies care about Spain? I don't think so.

Osweo
11-03-2010, 10:49 PM
The only unreserved compliment you can give to Gitanos, is that they're not quite so bad as Tsygany... :ohwell:

perikolez
11-03-2010, 11:15 PM
^^That.

Why should Spain care about "their" Gypsies? Do "Spanish" Gypsies care about Spain? I don't think so.

I am not saying that Spain have to care about spanish gypsies. I am saying only that Spain cant deport them unless they have their own country (this is imposible:() . Romanian gypsies have to be in Romania like we have to suffer our own gypsies. I dont have to suffer gypsies from Bulgaria or Romania. it is easy for romanian government to export part of their problems to Spain , and export romanian gypsies to Spain. Romanian government is crying and angry because french governmeny is deporting romanian gypsies. Their are fucking hipocrites, because they say that french are racist because french deport romanian gypsies, but they wouldnt welcomed foreign gypsies.

Lábaru
11-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Roma/gypsys entered to Spain 500 years ago across the Pyrenees, fleeing the Islamic invasion of East of Europe. The Gypsies have five hundred years in Spain and still have not integrated, remain a problem for the autochthonous Iberian, costing money, high rates of crime and illiteracy..... What can we learn from this lesson?

Eldritch
11-03-2010, 11:24 PM
I am not saying that Spain have to care about spanish gypsies. I am saying only that Spain cant deport them unless they have their own country (this is imposible:() . Romanian gypsies have to be in Romania like we have to suffer our own gypsies. I dont have to suffer gypsies from Bulgaria or Romania. it is easy for romanian government to export part of their problems to Spain , and export romanian gypsies to Spain. Romanian government is crying and angry because french governmeny is deporting romanian gypsies. Their are fucking hipocrites, because they say that french are racist because french deport romanian gypsies, but they wouldnt welcomed foreign gypsies.

I wish Arrow Cross was still around. I believe there've been cases in Hungary where they've stripped Gypsies of Hungarian citizenship. :thumb001:

Ibericus
11-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Gypsys have their own of land of origin, which is the Indian subcontinent.

Comte Arnau
11-04-2010, 12:38 AM

To the point I used to go to have lunch with a Romanian colleague at a place owned by Romanians and she never ever dared speak a word in Romanian to them. She told me she didn't want to know anyone in Spain that she was Romanian. When someone noticed her slight foreign accent, she would say she was Italian. :D

San Galgano
11-04-2010, 01:47 AM
....When someone noticed her slight foreign accent, she would say she was Italian. :D

:D
http://safa.tv/uploads/201003/16/imgs/1268717682_are-there-any-other-animals-like-to-disguise-themselves-as-cats.jpg
http://www.funnycollection.org/img/funny-fake-products-shoes.jpg

Comte Arnau
11-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Lol.

Her intonation sounded Italian, and that's what most people asked her sometimes. 'Are you Italian?' So that's why she chose it, since she could also speak some Italian. Fake as the setting of the spaghetti westerns, yeah. :D

San Galgano
11-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Lol.

Her intonation sounded Italian, and that's what most people asked her sometimes. 'Are you Italian?' So that's why she chose it, since she could also speak some Italian. Fake as the setting of the spaghetti westerns, yeah. :D

Ehy, but Spaghetti Western are like the pupil outclassing the teacher!:thumb001:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001GF2DS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Daos
11-04-2010, 05:11 AM
To the point I used to go to have lunch with a Romanian colleague at a place owned by Romanians and she never ever dared speak a word in Romanian to them. She told me she didn't want to know anyone in Spain that she was Romanian. When someone noticed her slight foreign accent, she would say she was Italian. :D

That applies to some Romanian tourists as well...

Alison
11-04-2010, 09:01 AM

From the original OP:

Doctors remarked that the baby was welcomed into the new family, who said that childbirth at a young age was not abnormal in their native Romania, according to the local Diario de Jerez newspaper.

I was merely quoting from the article, so there is no reason for you to get on your high horse.

Alison
11-04-2010, 09:06 AM
What about your shithole backward country ??

Okies. Do I insult back or act like an adult? Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

Alison
11-04-2010, 09:12 AM

Well, this post (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33436&postcount=25) is a good place to start. I can underline that Abs is not exaggerating or being over-dramatic.

I myself am not aware of any book or website, at least, that deals with European Gypsies in a realistic manner. Anyone else?

Thank you. I will peruse the thread and comment accordingly. :)

Alison
11-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Gypsies...

First of all, I understand that there are many tribes in Europe, and our gypsies are different from gypsies living in Hungary, Sweden, Finland, etc...

I can honestly say that *our* gypsies (those living in the Balkans) are the worst kind of all.

Why?

Probably because Balkan countries lack law & order, and gypsies here are totally uncontrollable.

Having grown up in a country that did not receive any immigrants before the 90s, the gypsies were the only 'multicultural' experience I ever knew.

Today, I can safely say it has been the worst.

Seriously now, no foreigner, no matter how primitive or backward, can measure up to the total disgracement of the human condition, which is the tradition of the gypsies.

And to think they have been living in Europe for centuries!

They have been known to:

- Be the dirtiest people (?) on earth. Not only disregarding personal hygiene but also turn every environment into a landfill, polluting with all kinds of waste imaginable.
Even African tribes are (definetely) cleaner, both on a personal level and on an environmental level.

- Live solely on organized crime: drug dealing, human trafficking, begging, selling guns, illegal trade, and so and so forth.
The exceptionally few gypsies that make a decent living are the ones that have turned their backs to the gypsy heritage and adopted the local way of life.

- Don't go to school (and refuse to send their kids -probably because if they get educated they'd want out of this misery). The only school the children go to, is the burglar school.

- Purposedly malform their own children by burning, mutilating and breaking their bones when they are young, so that they make them "better" beggars, thinking that a gyspsy woman with a malformed child will arouse more sympathy and get make more money.

- Force the children to get married at a pre-juvenile age (I guess that's a relic of their past in India).

- Disrespect all laws and authorities of the country they live in. Nobody dares set foot in their ghettos, no matter how illegal the activities conducted there. In Greece, they shoot at the cops from a distance. They bribe the Police so that they won't bother them. They are a state within a state.

Am I forgetting something? Probably. But you get the picture. From my experience, the gypsies are the lowest of the low. I can't think of any muslim or african community being as dangerous as theirs.

Even muslims and non-european immigrants have certain codes of conduct, that may be incompatible to ours but at least they have them...while gypsies none, human life is of no value to them, as is dignity, honesty, and everything that makes a human, human...

The post that Abs made:

Thank you so much for the link, Eldritch. It has given me more information on the gypsies, and I am horrified.

Wölfin
11-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Gypsys have their own of land of origin, which is the Indian subcontinent.

There are Roma/Gypsies in India too, they are equally hated there. There's no way they'd ever take hem back...

Who was the Spanish girl from AF who said she had a Romanian boyfriend who broke her heart and pretended to be Italian? Was it Alana?

The post that Abs made:

Thank you so much for the link, Eldritch. It has given me more information on the gypsies, and I am horrified.

He forgot animal abuse and cruelty. Oh and in France, the emigrated Roma train their kids to do their dirty work because minors cannot be arrested. Or arrested below the age of 14 or something. Also they will try to wash your car window for money, and will do it even if you clearly say no, and if you refuse to give them any change they start trying to damage your car until you yell at them that you're calling the cops.

As the guy who wrote the passage you quoted, the all too rare decent ones are those who've integrated. But they must be something like 0.5% of the Romi population. (Other tribes have been more or less successfully integrated, or at least do not always cause the same type of trouble as Tzigani/Romi) the rest are all scum.

Alison
11-04-2010, 09:36 AM
He forgot animal abuse and cruelty. Oh and in France, the emigrated Roma train their kids to do their dirty work because minors cannot be arrested. Or arrested below the age of 14 or something. Also they will try to wash your car window for money, and will do it even if you clearly say no, and if you refuse to give them any change they start trying to damage your car until you yell at them that you're calling the cops.

As the guy who wrote the passage you quoted, the all too rare decent ones are those who've integrated. But they must be something like 0.5% of the Romi population. (Other tribes have been more or less successfully integrated, or at least do not always cause the same type of trouble as Tzigani/Romi) the rest are all scum.

Thank you for this information. WRT the washing of the windscreen, they do it here too. I took out my tazer one day and hit the button. The noise alone had them scattering in all directions.

Comte Arnau
11-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Who was the Spanish girl from AF who said she had a Romanian boyfriend who broke her heart and pretended to be Italian? Was it Alana?

Lol, I don't remember that. If so, it'd mean that there is a trend in Romanians liking to fake Italianness. :D

I guess they perceive a better treatment when they do so. Even if Italian guys are sometimes perceived as either conceited gigolos or noisy troublemakers, that is always better than what the word rumano conveys in Spain, which usually is equivalent to a Gypsy who is even worse than Spanish gypsies...

Alvarado
11-04-2010, 05:45 PM
The only solution to the gypsy problem in Europe, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up.

Eldritch
11-07-2010, 11:16 PM
The plot th/sickens: this girl is 10 years old ?!?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/05/article-0-0BEE96A2000005DC-533_468x637.jpg
Parents-to-be: Elena Chiritescu with her 13-year-old boyfriend Gheorghe Mecic, during her pregnancy

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/05/article-0-0BEE9615000005DC-324_468x286.jpg
Elena with her mother Olimpia, right and Gheorghe's mother Florina, left

From the Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327151/Elena-Chiritescu-The-10-year-old-baby-13-year-old-cousin.html#addComment). The comments section is worth checking out:

I hope the Daily Mail will keep us readers informed when this young girl arrives at Dover with her baby, her mother, aunt, cousins, grandmother, and 25 of her other closest relatives, to be housed in two adjoining mansions in Kensington. No way that they are going back to Romania now.

jerney
11-07-2010, 11:45 PM
The plot th/sickens: this girl is 10 years old ?!?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/05/article-0-0BEE96A2000005DC-533_468x637.jpg
Parents-to-be: Elena Chiritescu with her 13-year-old boyfriend Gheorghe Mecic, during her pregnancy

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/05/article-0-0BEE9615000005DC-324_468x286.jpg
Elena with her mother Olimpia, right and Gheorghe's mother Florina, left

From the Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327151/Elena-Chiritescu-The-10-year-old-baby-13-year-old-cousin.html#addComment). The comments section is worth checking out:

Take away all the make up and she could easily be ten years old.

Eldritch
11-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Take away all the make up and she could easily be ten years old.

Hmmm, on second thought you may very well be right. I guess the idea of a ten-year old girl (or possibly under 10, since the first picture is old) wearing make up in the first place just didn't enter my head.

Alvarado
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Elizabeth B
I hope the Daily Mail will keep us readers informed when this young girl arrives at Dover with her baby, her mother, aunt, cousins, grandmother, and 25 of her other closest relatives, to be housed in two adjoining mansions in Kensington. No way that they are going back to Romania now.

British humour?

Osweo
11-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Hmmm... Looking at the mother, 'mother in law' and 'partner', might we have another case of Gypsies stealing European babies? :eek:

British humour?
Si.