PDA

View Full Version : Which Non-Slavic women are most popular among Polish men?

Peterski
03-20-2017, 07:56 PM
This graph includes only data for 10 most popular Non-Slavic nationalities (hence it adds up to 100%):

http://i.imgur.com/EzcyXBZ.png

Source:

Central Statistical Office of Poland, data from "Roczniki Demograficzne" (years 1996 - 2011).

Dandelion
03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
I know Andids are the most popular to you, probably. Andid Mestiza rather, preferably San Escobarian ones.

Peterski
03-20-2017, 08:19 PM
I know Andids are the most popular to you, probably. Andid Mestiza rather, preferably San Escobarian ones.

In San Escobar you can even find unusually blonde Mestizos, such as Lola Margines:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?200742-How-is-Lola-Margines-Latino-if-she-is-blonde-blue-eyed-and-light-skinned

MellowD
03-20-2017, 08:34 PM
lol, someone added romanians on that list instead of hungarians by mistake... we are the 3rd most hated people in Poland after muslims and gypsies according to an infographic I saw posted on reddit few months ago...

Dandelion
03-20-2017, 08:35 PM
lol, someone added romanians on that list instead of hungarians by mistake... we are the 3rd most hated people in Poland after muslims and gypsies according to an infographic I saw posted on reddit few months ago...

Exceptions exist for the women, I suppose. :)

Antimage
03-20-2017, 09:09 PM
What's up with armenians? They have low population, live far away from Poland:confused:

Peterski
03-20-2017, 09:12 PM
What's up with armenians? They have low population, live far away from Poland:confused:

After the fall of the Soviet Union there was substantial Armenian immigration to Poland:

http://www.ptpn.poznan.pl/Wydawnictwo/czasopisma/our/OE-2012-045-054-Pelczynski.pdf

brennus dux gallorum
03-20-2017, 09:12 PM
east and central Asian, a common fetish among all Europeans

Sekkmer
03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
:puppy_dp:

Peterski
03-20-2017, 09:24 PM
:puppy_dp:

Maybe some of these Romanian nationals are Szeklers. :p

This survey is being published annually (or once a few years) and I don't think that Romanians are among the most disliked groups all the time. Maybe only in some years they were so high.

MellowD
03-20-2017, 09:33 PM
This survey is being published annually (or once a few years) and I don't think that Romanians are among the most disliked groups all the time. Maybe only in some years they were so high.

Found it, it's fresh from 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/PiJ9UOE.png

Peterski
03-20-2017, 09:39 PM
^ There are a lot of stupid memes about Romanians. They are mostly about Gypsies in fact.

When I google "Rumun" (Polish for Romanian) in Google Images, I'm getting mostly Gypsies.

it's fresh from 2016.

Wow, Russians are really low this time. I think they were usually higher (in previous years).

=======================

As for Non-Polish Slavic nationalities, Polish men most often marry the following women:

1) Ukrainian
2) Belarusian
3) Russian
4) Czech
5) Bulgarian

Antimage
03-20-2017, 09:43 PM
^ There are a lot of stupid memes about Romanians. They are mostly about Gypsies in fact.

When I google "Rumun" (Polish for Romanian) in Google Images, I'm getting mostly Gypsies.

Tbh even IRL i heard some hungarians associate romanians with gypsies (and they were serious, they didn't say that to troll romanians or anything)
It's likely because of the romanian-roma thing. In hungarian we call romanians "román", gypsies are often reffered to as "roma" so it's very similar.

MellowD
03-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Tbh even IRL i heard some hungarians associate romanians with gypsies (and they were serious, they didn't say that to troll romanians or anything)
It's likely because of the romanian-roma thing. In hungarian we call romanians "román", gypsies are often reffered to as "roma" so it's very similar.

Nothing shocking coming from hungarians... I even think that this stereotype is more common in Poland than in Hungary which is weird considering you guys hate us the most.

Magnolia
03-21-2017, 02:28 PM

Wow, Russians are really low this time. I think they were usually higher (in previous years).

=======================

As for Non-Polish Slavic nationalities, Polish men most often marry the following women:

1) Ukrainian
2) Belarusian
3) Russian
4) Czech
5) Bulgarian

source? because czech list (not wish list/ looks different
polish women are not on the list

Rethel
03-21-2017, 04:23 PM
I bet this Central Asians in majority are Germans, Poles and Russians from Central Asia.

Rethel
03-21-2017, 04:25 PM
source? because czech list (not wish list/ looks different
polish women are not on the list

It means, that Czechs are lower in hierarchy.

Not a Cop
03-21-2017, 04:28 PM
I bet this Central Asians in majority are Germans, Poles and Russians from Central Asia.

Just wanted to say that.

Magnolia
03-21-2017, 04:34 PM
It means, that Czechs are lower in hierarchy.

it means that these marriages are not common at all
in fact it practically doesn't exist

Rethel
03-21-2017, 05:04 PM
it means that these marriages are not common at all
in fact it practically doesn't exist

Becasue the reason is as I said.

Magnolia
03-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Becasue the reason is as I said.

I would see it the other way around

These are statistics (czech women + non-czech men
1/ slovaks
2/ germans
3/ GB
4/ US
5/ Italy
6/ Austria
7/ France

Peterski
03-21-2017, 06:59 PM
I would see it the other way around

These are statistics (czech women + non-czech men
1/ slovaks
2/ germans
3/ GB
4/ US
5/ Italy
6/ Austria
7/ France

What about Czech men + non-Czech women?

In Poland when it comes only to Slavic ethnicities:

Polish men + non-Polish Slavic women:

1) Ukrainian
2) Belarusian
3) Russian
4) Czech
5) Bulgarian

Polish women + non-Polish Slavic men:

1) Ukrainian
2) Russian
3) Belarusian

And Czech men are not listed (too small numbers). But this is only about marriages taking place in Poland. Maybe when Czech men marry Polish women, they marry in Czech Republic, not in Poland?

Just wanted to say that.

Central Asians are mostly from Kazakhstan. So yes, they can be these three groups.

But East Asians include a lot of Vietnamese.