PDA

View Full Version : Should Trump make truce with Sunni Muslims?

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 06:59 PM
North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran, seem to be America's biggest enemies. North Korea and Iran are allies with Russia and China. Trump doesn't seem to like China. And Trump might need to prove to the American people that he is not Russia's puppet. To destroy North Korea and Iran, he could tactically go after Russia and China first. Muslims have the same enemies that America has, all 4 countries especially Russia and Iran.

Should Trump make truce with Muslims, end the war on terror, at least temporarily, and fight these common enemies side by side with Muslims?

Frenemies or enemies? Poll is public.

Anthropos
03-30-2017, 07:05 PM
Case to case basis is the way to go for successful diplomacy. The schematic thinking of the poll alternatives makes for extremely bad diplomacy whichever you choose.

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 07:08 PM
Case to case basis is the way to go for successful diplomacy. The schematic thinking of the poll alternatives makes for extremely bad diplomacy whichever you choose.
The poll is limited, I admit. You don't have to choose the 2 options and have your own opinion instead.

Anthropos
03-30-2017, 07:10 PM
I'm not Donald Trump. I have my views. I posted them.

crazyladybutterfly
03-30-2017, 07:33 PM
with sunni muslims you islamic extremists. the answer is no , they arent even that powerful ... if anything he should try to calm things with the others to avoid a 3rd world war... there is already a conflict between the nato supported ukraine and russia..

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 08:11 PM
with sunni muslims you islamic extremists. the answer is no , they arent even that powerful ... if anything he should try to calm things with the others to avoid a 3rd world war... there is already a conflict between the nato supported ukraine and russia..
You would think that after 15 years of the war on terror, and literally around 100 different countries participating if we combine all the different battles together, that they are powerful and only getting stronger.

You are entitled to your own opinion though. I just thought Trump is spontaneous enough to do something completely different for a change compared to Bush and Obama.

Böri
03-30-2017, 08:21 PM
İran is sectarianist radical country fueling such conflicts in ME for its own agenda and expansion, in reality they are Aryanist racist tho but I wouldnt say Russia is open enemy to İslam.

Linebacker
03-30-2017, 08:26 PM
Trump doesn't like Muslims very much.

Oneeye
03-30-2017, 08:33 PM
He should build a wall around all the muslims.

crazyladybutterfly
03-30-2017, 08:34 PM
You would think that after 15 years of the war on terror, and literally around 100 different countries participating if we combine all the different battles together, that they are powerful and only getting stronger.

You are entitled to your own opinion though. I just thought Trump is spontaneous enough to do something completely different for a change compared to Bush and Obama.

it doesn't pose a threat to the west as much as a war with russia and china would. trump would never give up the war on terror. he dislikes/hates you much much than obama does.

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 09:00 PM
it doesn't pose a threat to the west as much as a war with russia and china would. trump would never give up the war on terror. he dislikes/hates you much much than obama does.
I get your point, basically don't agitate them. Or you can go down a different road and neutralize them instead. If Russia has intruded American politics, the latter would be more appropriate perhaps? And Russia is flexing their muscles a little too much on the world stage, Trump would be a submissive little lapdog of Putin if he doesn't do anything about it and assert control.

Grenzland
03-30-2017, 09:08 PM
North Korea, China, Russia, and Iran, seem to be America's biggest enemies. North Korea and Iran are allies with Russia and China. Trump doesn't seem to like China. And Trump might need to prove to the American people that he is not Russia's puppet. To destroy North Korea and Iran, he could tactically go after Russia and China first. Muslims have the same enemies that America has, all 4 countries especially Russia and Iran.

Should Trump make truce with Muslims, end the war on terror, at least temporarily, and fight these common enemies side by side with Muslims?

Or Israel. Or Syria. Or Iraq. Or Taliban. Or are you retarded?

Yes, America will join the glorious Sunni armies and start a World War III. Because of you and the loyal and reliable Sunni armies.

crazyladybutterfly
03-30-2017, 09:11 PM
can you change muslims with jihadists? i can't vote otherwise.

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Or Israel. Or Syria. Or Iraq. Or Taliban. Or are you retarded?

Yes, America will join the glorious Sunni armies and start a World War III. Because of you and the loyal and reliable Sunni armies.
You aren't making any sense. America and Israel are enemies now? And the Taliban are not Sunni Muslims? What?

Grenzland
03-30-2017, 09:21 PM
You aren't making any sense. America and Israel are enemies now? And the Taliban are not Sunni Muslims? What?

Would you please marry a goat? Thank you. :)

Egyptian
03-30-2017, 09:25 PM
Would you please marry a goat? Thank you. :)

hey loser , why didn't you donate as you promised to get me banned?

Grenzland
03-30-2017, 09:27 PM
hey loser , why didn't you donate as you promised to get me banned?

There are two simple reasons.

I don't want to donate.
If you are around here or not.... well I don't care.

You don't do any harm.

BeerBaron
03-30-2017, 09:28 PM
No

China isn't sending it's young men into Europe to rape and pillage. North Korea has a smaller GDP than California, most of the population is starving. Russia and the US going to war with each other would be nuclear and bad for everyone.

Egyptian
03-30-2017, 09:29 PM
about the thread , it's obvious he is going to be allied with gulf countries and israel vs the enemy from the east which consist of russia-north korea-iran and probably china , you do know about prophecy of the enemy of the east right?

as a follower of military news , he already supplying gulf countries with modern weapons.

Egyptian
03-30-2017, 09:30 PM
No

China isn't sending it's young men into Europe to rape and pillage. North Korea has a smaller GDP than California, most of the population is starving. Russia and the US going to war with each other would be nuclear and bad for everyone.

lol wb ... anyway , are you sure you have military background ? because all you say is nonesense

Mraz
03-30-2017, 09:33 PM

Iran is a Muslim nation and are not troublemakers.

Grenzland
03-30-2017, 09:34 PM

They fight DAESH and aren't Sunnis.

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 09:55 PM
about the thread , it's obvious he is going to be allied with gulf countries and israel vs the enemy from the east which consist of russia-north korea-iran and probably china , you do know about prophecy of the enemy of the east right?

as a follower of military news , he already supplying gulf countries with modern weapons.
Yes, I know the prophecy. I don't know who exactly the players will be, I'm just speculating. I'm leaning towards this treaty being between Muslims and the West against this common enemy (whoever it is). After this common enemy is destroyed, this treaty will crumble and they will raise their swords against each other.

Grenzland
03-30-2017, 10:17 PM
gl&hf

Profileid
03-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Neither.
US foreign policy is incoherent in the best scenario. You could argue due to Saudi Arabia and Gulf states that there already is some sort of alliance.
We should seek to avoid conflict and preserve peace among all people, including Sunni Muslims. However we are still obligated to take down those who perpetuate violence.

Allying with extremist(violent) groups would be an insult to the memory of all their victims. Russia and China won't be posing a real threat any time soon.

Geni
03-30-2017, 11:06 PM
He should be enemy

jingorex
03-30-2017, 11:17 PM
blah blah blah... To destroy North Korea and Iran, he could tactically go after Russia and China first... blah blah blah.

you seriously underestimate, Americans.

http://www.meoso.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/americans-willing-to-cross-a-frozen-river-to-kill-you-in-your-sleep-on-christmas.jpg

al-Bosni
03-30-2017, 11:49 PM
you seriously underestimate, Americans.

http://www.meoso.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/americans-willing-to-cross-a-frozen-river-to-kill-you-in-your-sleep-on-christmas.jpg
It seems America and it's leader are more scared of Russia's nukes than Russia being scared of America's nukes.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gqXjfzqmKs0/V_04Q90_TXI/AAAAAAABg3w/Wz7hWtbaObojjt8p8MlPDk-AbxA4ZkKVACLcB/s640/putin%2B%253A%2Btrump.jpg

HERK
03-30-2017, 11:53 PM
Sunnis have nothing to offer to the table, they are simply not worthy of anything nowadays and i don't think they ever were. If anything they will be used by the United States to destabilise certain Middle eastern countries and thats it...

BeerBaron
03-30-2017, 11:57 PM
lol wb ... anyway , are you sure you have military background ? because all you say is nonesense

Which part is untrue?

There are no waves of Chinese "refugees" there is not a bat shit crazy Turkish president threatening the EU with more, like what's happening now. North Korea's GDP is 12 billion, California's is 2.14 TRILLION, and pretty much everyone thinks that a nuclear ww3 is kind of a bad idea..........

jingorex
03-31-2017, 12:06 AM
It seems America and it's leader are more scared of Russia's nukes than Russia being scared of America's nukes.

awwww bro...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR2mv6bOy0Vk1LG/giphy.gif

al-Bosni
03-31-2017, 12:11 AM
Sunnis have nothing to offer to the table, they are simply not worthy of anything nowadays and i don't think they ever were. If anything they will be used by the United States to destabilise certain Middle eastern countries and thats it...
They are fighters, give them a stone in a hand they will fight soldiers armed to the teeth. If the United States can make a truce with Sunnis in Afghanistan against the Soviets, I don't see why history can't repeat itself.

Grenzland
03-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Against Soviets... :lol:

Nebuchadnezzar
03-31-2017, 10:42 AM

Why would Trump make a truce with sunni muslims, when they've been in America's back pocket for the past 60 years or so ?

You're disposable goods, colleteral damage to them... you're beneath them, and will never be seen as an ally.

I'm appauled by "Some" sunni muslims, including salafists contemplating/advocating partnership with the US now.

al-Bosni
03-31-2017, 12:20 PM
Why would Trump make a truce with sunni muslims, when they've been in America's back pocket for the past 60 years or so ?

You're disposable goods, colleteral damage to them... you're beneath them, and will never be seen as an ally.

I'm appauled by "Some" sunni muslims, including salafists contemplating/advocating partnership with the US now.
As Etain said, I suppose no country is a real threat to America. Only Sunnis are willing to attack America openly, instead of just talking hot air like everyone else. But if let's say for example China became a threat, it is bordered by 4 different Muslim majority countries, including Afghanistan and Pakistan. And also a large Muslim population in India, and an oppressed Muslim population within China itself. I know Muslims will not be friends with America, which is why I said frenemies. I'm talking about a mutual relationship that is beneficial for both.

zhaoyun
03-31-2017, 03:38 PM
Sunni Muslim Islamist extremists are the ones responsible for all the terror attacks on the West. When was the last time a major Western terrorist attack was perpetrated by an Iranian Shi'ite?

Man, fuck Saudi Arabia. It's a fucking shame that administration after administration has chosen to look the other way while these Gulf Arab scumbags keep funneling their ideology of terror against the West, while fucking over their own Arab brothers by inciting chaos in the Levant and North Africa. Gulf Arabs are the most evil, hypocritical, shameless societies on earth.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-31-2017, 08:09 PM
As Etain said, I suppose no country is a real threat to America. Only Sunnis are willing to attack America openly, instead of just talking hot air like everyone else. But if let's say for example China became a threat, it is bordered by 4 different Muslim majority countries, including Afghanistan and Pakistan. And also a large Muslim population in India, and an oppressed Muslim population within China itself. I know Muslims will not be friends with America, which is why I said frenemies. I'm talking about a mutual relationship that is beneficial for both.

And where are you going with this really ? Destroying Iran, Russia and China ? Because let me guess it's these are responsible for the dire sitiuation in the middle-east according to you ?

As I've mentioned before, sunni-muslim, and specifically salafis in this case are disposable goods, that are used as a dagger by the US & it's gulf advisaries everynow and then, they will never pose a serious threat to the US, other than being piggybacked on by the Americans, when in factual matter the US itself is responsible for the vast majority of anti-islamic rhetoric as well as the wars in the middle-east for the past 30years !

JohnSmith
03-31-2017, 10:35 PM
He should do whatever is in the USA's best interest.

jingorex
03-31-2017, 10:47 PM
the US itself is responsible for the vast majority of anti-islamic rhetoric as well as the wars in the middle-east for the past 30years !

'vast majority'? Lol no.

The most extreme Muslims do a pretty good job of that all on their own. So just how do you imagine the US is responsible for a majority of anti-islamic rhetoric?

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-31-2017, 11:16 PM
Donald Trump is too busy dealing with the US media and intelligence community trying to end his presidency before he can anything done. At the current moment I doubt he's thinking much about Sunnis or Shiites or Reptilians.

al-Bosni
03-31-2017, 11:48 PM
Donald Trump is too busy dealing with the US media and intelligence community trying to end his presidency before he can anything done. At the current moment I doubt he's thinking much about Sunnis or Shiites or Reptilians.
He may have to side with the intelligence community if he wants to continue his presidency for as long as possible instead of acting like their enemy.

al-Bosni
03-31-2017, 11:51 PM
double post

B01AB20
04-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Man, fuck Saudi Arabia. It's a fucking shame that administration after administration has chosen to look the other way while these Gulf Arab scumbags keep funneling their ideology of terror against the West, while fucking over their own Arab brothers by inciting chaos in the Levant and North Africa. Gulf Arabs are the most evil, hypocritical, shameless societies on earth.

very true, and change 'saudi arabia' for USA and 'levant and north-africa' for latin-america and middle east and it's very true too.

many people and countries in the world can say with all the reason, 'USA is the most evil, hypocritical, shameless societies on earth.'

But I don't think gulf arabs are hypocritical, they do the same on their own societies, they are like that, evil fanatics, on the other hand USA is a champion of democracy and human rights... that's actually to be evil, hypocritical and shameless.

N1019
04-01-2017, 01:25 AM

Russia, China and Iran are not proper allies in the sense of having a mutual defence pact. Their ties are much weaker than that, centred on a mutual opposition to American hegemony. It has been grossly exaggerated in the Western mainstream media, which has portrayed them as bum-buddies, but it's just not true. There is near zero trust between Russia and Iran. Just wait and see when war with Iran begins how little Russia will do to help Iran.

On the Sunni Muslim issue generally, they are not the enemies of the US. Certain Sunnis and Sunni groups have been targeted, but overall the sect is not.

Sunni-based groups like ISIS are effectively proxy forces of the US, publicly labelled as the enemy but privately supplied with weapons and other support from the US, UK, Israel, Turkey, KSA et al.

Iran is a major troublemaker because it actively seeks to oppose American hegemony and supports anti-Anglo-American/Israeli/Saudi groups whose actions will foreseeably be met by a response from the American axis. It doesn't matter whether it has the moral high ground or not; the Iranians know that their resistance to American hegemony contributes to the regional conflicts but they do it anyway. Furthermore, Iran carries on with a lot of childish recalcitrance. Combine these factors and Iran is eventually going to get itself bombed to the stone age. The trouble with Iran is that it refuses to accept that it is not the top dog in the region - that forces far superior to its own are out there, conspiring to destroy it when the time is right. They're in big trouble.

Sunni Muslim Islamist extremists are the ones responsible for all the terror attacks on the West. When was the last time a major Western terrorist attack was perpetrated by an Iranian Shi'ite?

I think they're reading from someone else's script. They do what they are told, which is the main reason why they still exist.