lameduck
03-31-2017, 04:20 PM
bump

lameduck
04-07-2017, 02:21 PM
up

JMack
04-07-2017, 02:31 PM
He could pass as white, that's for sure.

lameduck
04-07-2017, 02:41 PM
He could pass as white, that's for sure.

how will you classify and which region?

JMack
04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
how will you classify and which region?

I would say he is mostly a blend of Iranid/Pamirid/NordIndid. But it is for the trained eye, most of the times common people around the world only care about pigmentation, for that reason he can pass in many european countries easily. It's a funny thing, a lighter pakistani many times would be seen as more 'european' than a dark med...

Antimage
04-07-2017, 05:48 PM
cockassoid

SardiniaAtlantis
04-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Was this labeled correctly? Guy looks Syrian.

aherne
04-08-2017, 05:16 AM
No Indid whatsoever => Pashto. Untanned Pashtos are frequently passable as European (this guy, for example, could easily be Romanian).

Körperbau
04-08-2017, 05:17 AM
He's very unique looking

Mortimer
04-08-2017, 05:18 AM
No Indid whatsoever => Pashto. Untanned Pashtos are frequently passable as European (this guy, for example, could easily be Romanian).

He could pass as Romanian thats his best fit, but he is unpassable as german or austrian.

Dick
04-08-2017, 05:19 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/14uxu7p.jpg

Indeed he is!

Körperbau
04-08-2017, 05:21 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=15977&dateline=1489115164http://i64.tinypic.com/14uxu7p.jpg

Twins :cheer_icoon:

Dick
04-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Twins :cheer_icoon:

:dielaughing:

lameduck
04-08-2017, 01:02 PM
I would say he is mostly a blend of Iranid/Pamirid/NordIndid. But it is for the trained eye, most of the times common people around the world only care about pigmentation, for that reason he can pass in many european countries easily. It's a funny thing, a lighter pakistani many times would be seen as more 'european' than a dark med...

yeah i agree

Ylla
04-08-2017, 01:15 PM
He looks N. Pontid + N Indid mix.

Vyasa
04-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Ignore his pigmentation/eye colour. He doesn't look Euro at all. His facial features are Afghani

TenaciousTopologist
04-08-2017, 05:39 PM
^I agree. He may be able to pass as euro (seems like it based on comments) but I think his features align with people from pashtun to kurdish regions.

Squall Leonhart
04-08-2017, 05:46 PM
He won't pass as European in my opinion. Anyways, Irano-Afghan + local Pontid. He fits best in Northern South Asia/South Central Asia. He could pass very easily as West Asian IMO.

aherne
04-09-2017, 05:25 AM
He could pass as Romanian thats his best fit, but he is unpassable as german or austrian.

He's more passable than many very atypical ethnic Germans classified here (see Max Hummels). Classification: Iranid + Aryan (hence pseudo-Pontid vibes). He's actually a very good looking guy (he even has "hunter eyes", a guaranteed pussy moistener)

SardiniaAtlantis
04-09-2017, 05:28 AM
I'm not convinced he isn't Syrian.

Mortimer
04-09-2017, 05:30 AM
He's more passable than many very atypical ethnic Germans classified here (see Max Hummels). Classification: Iranid + Aryan (hence pseudo-Pontid vibes). He's actually a very good looking guy (he even has "hunter eyes", a guaranteed pussy moistener)

No because of his features and overall vibe I would guess him as eastern european or light turk. I doubt Matt Hummels is fully ethnic german.

rund0wn
04-09-2017, 07:03 AM

This guy is more "exotic" looking from a western standpoint than a ton of Lebanese and Chaldeans I see everyday. Hummels may be exotic for Germany but definitely is not for Europe, this guy is overall more exotic in most of Europe than hummels.

JMack
04-09-2017, 07:11 AM
This guy is more "exotic" looking from a western standpoint than a ton of Lebanese and Chaldeans I see everyday. Hummels may be exotic for Germany but definitely is not for Europe, this guy is overall more exotic in most of Europe than hummels.

This guy can easily pass in Eastern Europe.

Freeroostah
04-09-2017, 07:37 AM
I read some of the video comments and they say he is Syrian/Levantine

EL_BARBARO
04-09-2017, 08:01 AM

Then he wouldn't be a pakistani... would he?

SardiniaAtlantis
04-09-2017, 08:17 AM

This is exactly what I've been saying just by watching it!!!! Even his mannerisms are more typical of a Syrian and not South Asian at all wtf. Everyone ignored my comments but I was right because it's so damn obvious!!!

Enflamme
04-09-2017, 08:20 AM
No because of his features and overall vibe I would guess him as eastern european or light turk. I doubt Matt Hummels is fully ethnic german.

Yet, Matt Hummels is fully (or predominantly) Germanic;)

Father and mother >>>
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld23s8MgJI1qf6l16o1_500.png

For example, Goebbels (a "Alpin-Med" type):

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2753370.1471361376!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/goebbels17n-4-web.jpg
https://histmag.org/grafika/articles9/goebbels/goebbels7.jpg

Freeroostah
04-09-2017, 03:54 PM
This is exactly what I've been saying just by watching it!!!! Even his mannerisms are more typical of a Syrian and not South Asian at all wtf. Everyone ignored my comments but I was right because it's so damn obvious!!!

He looks Syrian too lol

Freeroostah
04-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Then he wouldn't be a pakistani... would he?

Not at all xD

Hadouken
04-09-2017, 03:58 PM
^I agree. He may be able to pass as euro (seems like it based on comments) but I think his features align with people from pashtun to kurdish regions.

you have no idea about us kurds my friend . I have seen you make dubious statements about us often . we overlap a lot more with people around us than with pashtuns etc.

and this guy (op) doesnt look Kurdish either

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
you have no idea about us kurds my friend . I have seen you make dubious statements about us often . we overlap a lot more with people around us than with pashtuns etc.

and this guy (op) doesnt look Kurdish either

I haven't seen many Kurds in real life but can he not pass as Kurdish? Doesn't his phenotype correlate that with of the Kurdish regions and it's possible he is just a Syrian or a Levantine mislabeled as Pakistan. This phenotype is rare even amongst Pashtuns and Dards.

Hadouken
04-09-2017, 04:02 PM
I haven't seen many Kurds in real life but can he not pass as Kurdish? Doesn't his phenotype correlate that with of the Kurdish regions and it's possible he is just a Syrian or a Levantine.

there are some Kurds like him from certain areas but no he doesnt fit well . I already considered the possibility that he might be Levantine as SardiniaAtlantis said but that wouldnt change anything since I dont classify/place people by their origin and try to be unbiased as possible .

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:04 PM
there are some Kurds like him from certain areas but no he doesnt fit well . I already considered the possibility that he might be Levantine as SardiniaAtlantis said but that wouldnt change anything since I dont classify/place people by their origin and try to be unbiased as possible .

What would you guess him as if you saw him on the street?

Hadouken
04-09-2017, 04:05 PM

Palestinian or something

JMack
04-09-2017, 04:07 PM

I would think Romanian.

I remember a Kashmiri guy i met in India who looked 'white' and the other Indians in Goa were always asking him where he was from (''Which country, sir?''). When he answered 'India' they were always asking for the ID. But in Punjab, Gujarat, Kashmir and Pakistan i have seen some 'white' looking people (around 15-25%).

lameduck
04-09-2017, 04:26 PM
I just came across this video and he looked interesting to me and atypical thats why I posted

here is another video of more typical Pakis (3 Interviewed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxCApYoX_c

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:28 PM
I just came across this video and he looked interesting to me and atypical thats why I posted

here is another video of more typical Pakis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxCApYoX_c

The guy in the first post is most likely a Syrian or Levantine mislabeled as Pakistani. These people are of course more typical.

lameduck
04-09-2017, 04:30 PM
The guy in the first post is most likely a Syrian or Levantine mislabeled as Pakistani. These people are of course more typical.

yeah probably but he has interesting phenotype anyways

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:32 PM
On second thought some of those people in the second video look very different than the Pakistanis where I live. What ethnicity are most Pakistanis in Germany? Punjabi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Pashtun, Baloch, Hazara, etc.?

Hadouken
04-09-2017, 04:33 PM
but in the beginning when the woman "you're from pakistan" and he says "I am" so he can very vell be pakistani . dont see a reason why he shouldnt be because there are paks like him

btw. lameduck doesnt the man behind him at 0:41 (the one on the left who touches his face) look pakistani ? most of the pakistanis here in germany look similar to him

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:35 PM
but in the beginning when the woman "you're from pakistan" and he says "I am" so he can very vell be pakistani . dont see a reason why he shouldnt be because there are paks like him

btw. lameduck doesnt the man behind him at 0:41 (the one on the left who touches his face) look pakistani ? most of the pakistanis here in germany look similar to him

Yeah he does look very typical for Pakistan, the man behind him at the interval. Has a common look.

lameduck
04-09-2017, 04:36 PM

yes Guy behind looks Pakistani I think he is some atypical Pashtun or dardic

lameduck
04-09-2017, 04:51 PM
On second thought some of those people in the second video look very different than the Pakistanis where I live. What ethnicity are most Pakistanis in Germany? Punjabi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Pashtun, Baloch, Hazara, etc.?

lol only three guy being interviewed are Pakistanis, you should know you claim to be pakistani

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 04:52 PM
lol only three guy being interviewed are Pakistanis, you should know you claim to be pakistani

But what ethnicity are they? The last one of the bunch looks like a Hazara.

Looks like him:

http://img6.mynet.com/ha7/analiz/hab/kesmir4.jpgp

SardiniaAtlantis
04-09-2017, 10:14 PM

I can't hear the video but those who can say he doesn't even have a south Asian accent. I've met White looking Pathans, and Kashmiri pakis but even they have completely different features to this guy. This guy has completely west Asian, Syrian, Palestinian or Jordanian features no Pakistani looks like this.

Khamzat
11-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Depigmented Iranid + Nord Indid, the people saying he can’t be Pakistani because he doesn’t look Pakistani are morons

PakDude
11-20-2018, 07:49 PM
He says he's from Pakistan in the video when the lady asks him so I don't see why he wouldn't be Paki. He has Pashtun-accented English so he's most likely Pashtun or something like that

Thambi
11-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Depigmented Iranid + Nord Indid, the people saying he can’t be Pakistani because he doesn’t look Pakistani are morons

true. i've seen even some rajasthanis and delhiites in videos that look like him. Idk why he wouldnt pass as a pakistani.

Papastratosels26
11-20-2018, 08:14 PM
Iranid - North Indid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk