Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 06:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzTJNsFPkE

zhaoyun
04-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Makes sense.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Using against ISIS in syria more accurately, lulz for posting this in Turkey section I know you like prospect of arming Kurds against Turkey but sorry to burst your bubble, he didn't mean that at all....Post whole story next time you cunt.

Kamal900
04-03-2017, 06:28 PM
That can't be good for Turkey, lol. Yes, Kurds are capable fighters, and they are giving the Turks a run for their money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXjfYDdYUo

crazyladybutterfly
04-03-2017, 06:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzTJNsFPkE

well he sent marines to fight with them . the point of this thread? :D

his intentions dont seem so bad but i hope this guy doesnt cause ww3

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Using against ISIS in syria more accurately, lulz for posting this in Turkey section I know you like prospect of arming Kurds against Turkey but sorry to burst your bubble, he didn't mean that at all....Post whole story next time you cunt.

I've got news for you:

THE KURDS ARE THE JEWS' DEFENSE MECHANISM.

You wanted the whole story, didn't you? Well, that's the whole story with regards to the Kurds. No, the Yankees won't just use the Kurds to destroy ISIS, but to weaken Turks and Arabs alike in the areas north of Israel...

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 07:01 PM

WWIII is not going to be the Western World against the Islamic World or the Western World against Turkey.

WWIII could only be something like U.S.A. vs China or Russia, and he won't attack China, thus you can go to sleep peacefully for another 4 years...

crazyladybutterfly
04-03-2017, 07:03 PM
WWIII is not going to be the Western World against the Islamic World or the Western World against Turkey.

WWIII could only be something like U.S.A. vs China or Russia, and he won't attack China, thus you can go to sleep peacefully for another 4 years...

definetely not with the islamic world. but i wonder how easy can it be that the russian and american troops might fight in syria... usa and russia and basically armwrestling since years... and putin is acting more and more "strong"

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-03-2017, 07:07 PM

Don't worry about that..

if anything Hillary would have started ww3

Trump is a dove compared to her.

Trump just wants to make America great again, and I am on his side :D

crazyladybutterfly
04-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Don't worry about that..

if anything Hillary would have started ww3

Trump is a dove compared to her.

Trump just wants to make America great again, and I am on his side :D

i hope so . his "move" in the middle east is still too much risky ..

Pennywise
04-03-2017, 07:15 PM
That can't be good for Turkey, lol. Yes, Kurds are capable fighters, and they are giving the Turks a run for their money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXjfYDdYUo

Seems like you return with your usual ass pain against Turks you fat ass Arab pig. Have you figured out yet wheter you look like an Arab or not so you can find an identity to yourself?

The Illyrian Warrior
04-03-2017, 07:15 PM
I've got news for you:

THE KURDS ARE THE JEWS' DEFENSE MECHANISM.

You wanted the whole story, didn't you? Well, that's the whole story with regards to the Kurds. No, the Yankees won't just use the Kurds to destroy ISIS, but to weaken Turks and Arabs alike in the areas north of Israel...

You get high hopes needlessly, Turkey is not Syria or Iraq, besides, Trump himself said that he regards Turkey as important ally, Israel too.....In few words Turkey will not go anywhere for sake of anyone even less for sake of anonymous autistic fags.

04-03-2017, 07:18 PM
i hope so . his "move" in the middle east is still too much risky ..

what "move"?

anyways idk

im highly skeptical he'll start ww3

since he's not a puppet of corporations it is unlikely.

if he does, well, sorry world :/ still worth it for the memes honestly but thats just me, i live for the memes, im a memelord

Pennywise
04-03-2017, 07:19 PM
You get high hopes needlessly, Turkey is not Syria or Iraq, besides, Trump himself said that he regards Turkey as important ally, Israel too.....In few words Turkey will not go anywhere for sake of anyone even less for sake of anonymous autistic fags.

No wonder this spastic's threads are taken seriously by no one, even by his own fellow Greeks. Him and Raine are announced retards.

crazyladybutterfly
04-03-2017, 07:19 PM
what "move"?

anyways idk

im highly skeptical he'll start ww3

since he's not a puppet of corporations it is unlikely.

if he does, well, sorry world :/ still worth it for the memes honestly but thats just me, i live for the memes, im a memelord

sending ground troops in syria..

04-03-2017, 07:21 PM
sending ground troops in syria..

we'll see what happens.

afaik its just to fight ISIS.

Kelmendasi
04-03-2017, 07:22 PM
we'll see what happens.

afaik its just to fight ISIS.
That's what they want you to think hehehehehehe ;)

04-03-2017, 07:24 PM
That's what they want you to think hehehehehehe ;)

heheheheheehehee :3

Böri
04-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Still way better than Obama. The Gilgamesh Arab is pathetic he left Palestinian brother behind for welfare society in UAE and without any shame he is here trying to push his ideas to Turks and when Turks say no to his bs he is angry :) Its sad Israeli airforce missed him before he fled UAE.

04-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Still way better than Obama. The Gilgamesh Arab is pathetic he left Palestinian brother behind for welfare society in UAE and without any shame he is here trying to push his ideas to Turks and when Turks say no to his bs he is angry :) Its sad Israeli airforce missed him before he fled UAE.

that's not a very nice thing to say :(

can't u guys be friends i mean you're both sand niggers in the end

Böri
04-03-2017, 07:55 PM
that's not a very nice thing to say :(

can't u guys be friends i mean you're both sand niggers in the end

I bet Blacks are banging your sister in a nightclub toilet as you type this here . probably İ score even less that than you score.

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 07:57 PM

Turkey ain't going nowhere, the Kurds and Arabs and Somalis are flooding Turkey, while it falls apart economically...

04-03-2017, 07:58 PM
I bet Blacks are banging your sister in a nightclub toilet as you type this here . probably İ score even less that than you score.

1. Don't have a sister
2. Stop acting like babies and embrace each other. You oughtta unite against the White man. Sand niggers cannot succeed without the help of each other. Don't be like Balkaniggers..

Böri
04-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Whateva troll

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 08:05 PM

I've got news for you:

Israels' Air Force was participating in the recent exercise Iniohos 2017 which took place all over Greece. The surprise was the participation of the UAE air force, for the second time in joint exercises with the Israeli Air force!!!

I think the first time was in Iniohos 2016...

The Israelis were making common exercises with Cyprus just before...

Guess who is not participating, and would be the target in case of a conflict...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73WrnW-5QA

...No, it won't be Russia...

Danaan
04-03-2017, 08:07 PM
I don't support the Kurds (I'm neutral), especially not in Syria. They occupy land now in places where they didn't have majority.

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 08:07 PM
No wonder this spastic's threads are taken seriously by no one, even by his own fellow Greeks. Him and Raine are announced retards.

http://webpages.charter.net/wayned/55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
04-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Turkey ain't going nowhere, the Kurds and Arabs and Somalis are flooding Turkey, while it falls apart economically...

Doesn't you have same problems with Arabs, Africans in Greece too additionally with shitty economy you have?

04-03-2017, 08:12 PM
I like cheese Kurds.

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Doesn't you have same problems with Arabs, Africans in Greece too additionally with shitty economy you have?

Turkey has 3 millions of them, Greece has 60 thousand of them. Honestly, we have more Albanians than these, and the Albanians cause more problems...

Kelmendasi
04-03-2017, 08:34 PM
1. Don't have a sister
2. Stop acting like babies and embrace each other. You oughtta unite against the White man. Sand niggers cannot succeed without the help of each other. Don't be like Balkaniggers..
Square up nigga

The Illyrian Warrior
04-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Turkey has 3 millions of them, Greece has 60 thousand of them. Honestly, we have more Albanians than these, and the Albanians cause more problems...

I don't know why we should be talking off topic and odds here, this discussion should be ended with my first comment, you're making many things up in your head, Turkey wasn't in Trump mind rather Syria if you still having your doubts.

adsız
04-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Why is this in Turkish sub-forum ?

Clearly a troll by an unemployed bitch. :)

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 09:15 PM
I don't know why we should be talking off topic and odds here, this discussion should be ended with my first comment, you're making many things up in your head, Turkey wasn't in Trump mind rather Syria if you still having your doubts.

Trump with give North Syria to the Kurds, they already have North Iraq... Is there anything missing to complete the puzzle?

Petros Houhoulis
04-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Why is this in Turkish sub-forum ?

Clearly a troll by an unemployed bitch. :)

Because this is where we discuss about Kurds, Alevis, Arabs, Somalis and various third world refugees.

Welcome to the future:

http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embed-lg/public/2017/01/25/somali-women-welcome-erdogan.jpg

Laberia
04-04-2017, 04:18 AM

He is an old fat fag. From his posts i learned that soon he is going to be married with someone named Yorgo or Yannis, i am not sure about the name. Poor Abdullah, he will never meet Petros again.

Pleurat
04-04-2017, 07:41 AM

Albanians in the monobrow environment of modern greece are mostly assimilated.

As for what you said, fat monobrow greek , Albanians are keeping alive the the immobile or property market in greece.

Half of greek banks have sectors in Albanian for their albanian clients because they are the only ones who have money in greece as greeks themselves are leaving the country.

Like it or not, Turkey is a regional superpower, and it is precisely the west that has done the impossible to protect you from a turkish invasion in the last 80 years, just like the west made the ottoman forces retreat in 1895 when Ottomans where recapturing Athens.

That is why they give you their own money with interests for you to buy weapons from the american and german companies, while the greek national dept increases even more.

Do you even know that Turkey has the biggest technological/industrial area in Europe?

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 03:40 PM
He is an old fat fag. From his posts i learned that soon he is going to be married with someone named Yorgo or Yannis, i am not sure about the name. Poor Abdullah, he will never meet Petros again.

What was the name of the Ortodox priest who was fucking you when you were sold by your parents to Gypsies in Greece?

Laberia
04-04-2017, 03:43 PM
What was the name of the Ortodox priest who was fucking you when you were sold by your parents to Gypsies in Greece?

Go away you subhuman, you race of phedofiles and faggots.

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Albanians in modern Greece are mostly assimilated.

That's quite true although some folks like Laberia have never recovered the encounter with the Greek priests' fat dick.

As for what you said Greek , Albanians are keeping alive the the immobile or property market in Greece.

There is no property market in Greece right now. You can buy small apartments in Athens for 5K Euros.

Half of Greek banks have sectors in Albanian for their Albanian clients because they are the only ones who have money in Greece as Greeks themselves are leaving the country.

I have 50K Euros in bank accounts and double that elsewhere in the bank... The average Albanian had 20K Euros in the Greek bank before the crisis, the average Greek 10K Euros. I guess you were duped...

Like it or not, Turkey is a regional superpower, and it is precisely the west that has done the impossible to protect you from a turkish invasion in the last 80 years, just like the west made the ottoman forces retreat in 1895 when Ottomans where recapturing Athens.

You have miscalculated the Turks' ability to self destruct. The Ottomans never got near Athens in that war, although they were winning.

That is why they give you their own money with interests for you to buy weapons from the American and German companies, while the greek national dept increases even more.

They are not stupid, but what makes you think Turkey is in a better shape than Greece? The average Turk has less than half the Greek GDP/PPP per capita.

Do you even know that Turkey has the biggest technological/industrial area in Europe?

So what? They produce ashtrays and door knobs instead of growing grain and I am supposed to be impressed?

Laberia
04-04-2017, 04:01 PM
That's quite true although some folks like Laberia have never recovered the encounter with the Greek priests' fat dick.There is no property market in Greece right now. You can buy small apartments in Athens for 5K Euros.I have 50K Euros in bank accounts and double that elsewhere in the bank... The average Albanian had 20K Euros in the Greek bank before the crisis, the average Greek 10K Euros. I guess you were duped...You have miscalculated the Turks' ability to self destruct. The Ottomans never got near Athens in that war, although they were winning.They are not stupid, but what makes you think Turkey is in a better shape than Greece? The average Turk has less than half the Greek GDP/PPP per capita.

So what? They produce ashtrays and door knobs instead of growing grain and I am supposed to be impressed?

I have lost the number how many Rula, Shula, Kula, Fula, i have meet and i have fuck in your country. For sure i have meet your sister. I want to be honest, as cocksuckers greek women are number one.
OK, bitch of the crew?

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Go away you subhuman, you race of phedofiles and faggots.

I went away as far as Colombia, I fucked, and now I came back. You are the one who went away because you couldn't stand the Greek Orthodox priests' fat dick.... He must have frightened you a lot to run that far away!!!

adsız
04-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Petros, you are one of the most stupid people i ever seen...
You are not young and still have no job to buy food.
Go find a job, make some money for your future before getting too old. instead of jerking in internet..if no job for a bitch like you in there, come here , i will employ you.

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 04:06 PM
I have lost the number how many Rula, Shula, Kula, Fula, i have meet and i have fuck in your country. For sure i have meet your sister. I want to be honest, as cocksuckers Greek women are number one.
OK, bitch of the crew?

I have no sister, and I doubt that Greek girls would approach an Albanian Gypsy beggar in the traffic lights where you were washing cars' windshields.

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Petros, you are one of the most stupid people i ever seen...
You are not young and still have no job to buy food.

You are so fucking Turk, you don't even know what my job is...

Go find a job, make some money for your future before getting too old. instead of jerking in internet..if no job for a bitch like you in there, come here , i will employ you.

Next time I am going to take pictures of the hookers I screw all over the world, I promise...

...Unless if I get married by then.

adsız
04-04-2017, 04:15 PM
I do know what your job is...Blowjob.

Next time I am going to take pictures of the hookers I screw all over the world, I promise...

Gay marriage is legal in Greece?

Laberia
04-04-2017, 04:31 PM
I do know what your job is...Blowjob.

Gay marriage is legal in Greece?

He is a typical greek. Greeks are proud to be faggots. You can hear in Greece people say, hey ancient greeks were faggots.

Petros Houhoulis
04-04-2017, 05:52 PM
He is a typical greek. Greeks are proud to be faggots. You can hear in Greece people say, hey ancient greeks were faggots.

That's why Lord Byron went to Albania to screw Albanian arses?

He knew so much about Ancient Greece, but he passed Greeks for Albanians. I wonder why...

Svipdag
04-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Does he like whey with them ?

Pennywise
04-04-2017, 07:24 PM

You were living with your mom until couple years ago and had no job. And you're 40+. Now you have a shitty job but still living in her house. That we know.