PDA

View Full Version : Indians ! are Yamnaya (FTDNA)

gültekin
04-05-2017, 10:40 AM
According to FTDNA (Razib Khan) :
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/files/2012/05/opressed.jpg

Metal Age Invader

Following the Neolithic Era (New Stone Age), the Bronze Age (3,000–1,000 BCE) is defined by a further iteration in tool making technology. Improving on the stone tools from the Paleolithic and Neolithic Eras, tool makers of the early Bronze Age relied heavily on the use of copper tools, incorporating other metals such as bronze and tin later in the era. The third major wave of migration into the European continent is comprised of peoples from this Bronze Age; specifically, Nomadic herding cultures from the Eurasian steppes found north of the Black Sea. These migrants were closely related to the people of the Black Sea region known as the Yamnaya.

This migration of Asian Steppe nomads into the temperate regions further west changed culture and life on the European continent in a multitude of ways. Not only did the people of the Yamnaya culture bring their domesticated horses, wheeled vehicles, and metal tools; they are also credited for delivering changes to the social and genetic makeup of the region. By 2,800 BCE, evidence of new Bronze Age cultures, such as the Bell Beaker and Corded Ware, were emerging throughout much of Western and Central Europe. In the East around the Urals, a group referred to as the Sintashta emerged, expanding east of the Caspian Sea bringing with them chariots and trained horses around 4,000 years ago.

These new cultures formed through admixture between the local European farming cultures and the newly arrived Yamnaya peoples. Research into the influence the Yamnaya culture had on the European continent has also challenged previously held linguistic theories of the origins of Indo-European language. Previous paradigms argued that the Indo-European languages originated from populations from Anatolia; however, present research into the Yamnaya cultures has caused a paradigm shift and linguists now claim the Indo-European languages are rooted with the Yamnaya peoples.

By the Bronze Age, the Y-chromosome haplogroup R1b was quickly gaining dominance in Western Europe (as we see today) with high frequencies of individuals belonging to the M269 subclade. Ancient DNA evidence supports the hypothesis that the R1b was introduced into mainland Europe by the Asian Steppe invaders coming from the Black Sea region. Further DNA evidence suggests that a lactose tolerance originated from the Yamnaya or another closely tied steppe group. Current day populations in Northern Europe typically show a higher frequency of relatedness to Yamnaya populations, as well as earlier populations of Western European Hunter-Gatherer societies.

Indian result:
https://s20.postimg.org/kuweggs9p/india.jpg
http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?9060-FTDNA-ancientOrigins&p=197258&viewfull=1#post197258
TA member results : http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?194977-POST-YOUR-FTDNA-ANCIENT-ORIGINS-NEW-FEATURE

gültekin
04-05-2017, 10:46 AM
lel
https://s23.postimg.org/o9m1fi263/Capturemo.jpg

Enflamme
04-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Who is that guy?

Petalpusher
04-05-2017, 11:23 AM
I knew something was fishy with our "metal age invader" scores, it all makes sense now.. :rolleyes:

It's not even CHG, his "Yamnaya" is plain Iran_N or something like this.

Kelmendasi
04-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Who is that guy?
The guy who creates the population categories for Family finder I think

americanPl
04-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Before Serbs lost at Kosovopolije, and ottomans imported the muslim arnauts, there WAS NO SUCH THING AS ALBANIAN THERE.
The Decani chrysobulls (1321–31) of Serbian king Stefan Decanski contains a detailed list of households and villages in Metohija and northwestern Albania. The first charter concludes that this region was ethnically Serb.[15] 89 settlements with 2,666 households were recorded, out of which 86 were Serb (96,6%), and 3 were Albanian (3,3%); there were 2,166 livestock households of 2,666 agricultural households, out of which 2,122 were Serb (98%), and 44 were Albanian (2%).[16]
The Ottoman cadastral tax census (defter) of 1455 in the Brankovic lands (covering most of present-day Kosovo) recorded:13,000 Serb dwellings present in all 480 villages and towns
75 Vlach dwellings in 34 villages
46 Albanian dwellings in 23 villages
17 Bulgarian dwellings in 10 villages
5 Greek dwellings in Lauša, Vucitrn
1 Jewish dwelling in Vucitrn
1 Croat dwelling
Out of all names mentioned in this census, conducted by the Ottomans in 1455, covering areas of most of present-day Kosovo, 95.88% of all names were of Serbian origin, 1.90% of Roman origin, 1.56% of uncertain origin, 0.26% of Albanian origin, 0.25% of Greek origin, etc.[18][19]

: The 1582–83 defter of the Sanjak of Scutari recorded the Pec nahiya as having 235 villages of which some 30 have Albanian families besides the majorital Orthodox Serbs. The Altun-li nahiya had 41 villages with a Serb majority and Albanian minority.[20]

1591[edit]
Ottoman defter from 1591:[21]

Prizren – Serbian majority, significant Albanian minority
Gora – Serbian.
Opolje – Albanian Muslim.

gültekin
04-05-2017, 01:15 PM
I knew something was fishy with our "metal age invader" scores, it all makes sense now.. :rolleyes:

It's not even CHG, his "Yamnaya" is plain Iran_N or something like this.
definitely a fraud crime against the customers. their must be laws for that

The Illyrian Warrior
04-08-2017, 07:22 PM
He should be executed, fucking curry with supposed yamnaya blood.

Dick
04-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I've organized a riot mob of slavs with shaved heads. We're going to the ftdna headquarters as we speak.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-08-2017, 07:47 PM
I've organized a riot mob of slavs with shaved heads. We're going to the ftdna headquarters as we speak.

Whit powah , lynch curries & chinks and take our history back.

Ylla
04-10-2017, 07:57 PM
He tried trolling me on myorigins 2.0 with iberian and east euro DNA
Boycott FTDNA for anti gheg agenda.

enzymatic
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Average Indian doesn't know or care about Albanians/Ghegs, Slavs or any Southern Europeans. You are too low IQ a race to matter to any "curry"

Dema
04-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Before Serbs lost at Kosovopolije, and ottomans imported the muslim arnauts, there WAS NO SUCH THING AS ALBANIAN THERE.
The Decani chrysobulls (1321–31) of Serbian king Stefan Decanski contains a detailed list of households and villages in Metohija and northwestern Albania. The first charter concludes that this region was ethnically Serb.[15] 89 settlements with 2,666 households were recorded, out of which 86 were Serb (96,6%), and 3 were Albanian (3,3%); there were 2,166 livestock households of 2,666 agricultural households, out of which 2,122 were Serb (98%), and 44 were Albanian (2%).[16]
The Ottoman cadastral tax census (defter) of 1455 in the Brankovic lands (covering most of present-day Kosovo) recorded:13,000 Serb dwellings present in all 480 villages and towns
75 Vlach dwellings in 34 villages
46 Albanian dwellings in 23 villages
17 Bulgarian dwellings in 10 villages
5 Greek dwellings in Lauša, Vucitrn
1 Jewish dwelling in Vucitrn
1 Croat dwelling
Out of all names mentioned in this census, conducted by the Ottomans in 1455, covering areas of most of present-day Kosovo, 95.88% of all names were of Serbian origin, 1.90% of Roman origin, 1.56% of uncertain origin, 0.26% of Albanian origin, 0.25% of Greek origin, etc.[18][19]

: The 1582–83 defter of the Sanjak of Scutari recorded the Pec nahiya as having 235 villages of which some 30 have Albanian families besides the majorital Orthodox Serbs. The Altun-li nahiya had 41 villages with a Serb majority and Albanian minority.[20]

1591[edit]

Prizren – Serbian majority, significant Albanian minority
Gora – Serbian.
Opolje – Albanian Muslim.

Kosovo Albanians were giving Slavic names to their children because at that time they belonged to Serbian Orthodox church. We have a clear example of Albanian named father giving Slavic name to his son. Therefore without surnames and only going by name you cannot know what family was Slavic and what family was noneslavic, and essentially did they speak Albanian language at their home.

Also most of this "Slavs" from list are just Slavicized Albanians and Vlachs. Serbs holded Kosovo for only 250 years in History and never before and never after.

Also Turks did not bring Albanians to Kosovo lol but they arrived from North Albania that is close by. At least most of them.

Kelmendasi
04-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Average Indian doesn't know or care about Albanians/Ghegs, Slavs or any Southern Europeans. You are too low IQ a race to matter to any "curry"
India has a lower IQ

TenaciousTopologist
04-10-2017, 08:16 PM
India has a lower IQ

it's because of the non-yamnaya

SardiniaAtlantis
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM
He tried trolling me on myorigins 2.0 with iberian and east euro DNA
Boycott FTDNA for anti gheg agenda.

Sick bastard,he makes me want to ghegggg.

Peterski
04-26-2017, 11:46 PM
So Yamnaya = Angry Negrito ??? :lightbul:

Wrong
07-13-2017, 01:12 PM
This is why I said FTDNA Metal Age Invader is bullshit.

kingjohn
07-13-2017, 02:44 PM

eastern europeans tough people lol
dick you are funny i like your jokes

TheForeigner
07-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Did you guys actually read it? It says Indo-Europeans came from Eurasian steppes, not India.:rolleyes:

Dick
07-13-2017, 05:10 PM
eastern europeans tough people lol
dick you are funny i like your jokes

Thanks

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-13-2017, 05:16 PM
The only thing that matters is they fixed their native from asian being mixed up and I got my middle eastern score Plus haplogroups.

PaleoEuropean
03-01-2020, 07:42 PM
it's because of the non-yamnaya

Indians are the original yamnaya

PaleoEuropean
03-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Gypsies = Yamnya royalty forced into exile by the dirty alpine farmers.

tipirneni
03-01-2020, 08:03 PM
I get some Yamnaya as you can see in the MyTA timeline. But the influence of Karasuk Scythian & Indo-Greek & Sarmatian is more looking at the bigger SNP/cM matches.
https://i.imgur.com/ElVBI4D.jpg