PDA

View Full Version : THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD: See What Life Is Like In Somalia

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 07:45 PM
https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/amp.businessinsider.com/images/51e7116969beddad1a000029-480-360.jpg
Worse than Congo, Sudan, South Sudan, Chad, Yemen, and Afghanistan, Somalia is the most failed state in the world, according to the annual ranking by Foreign Policy and The Global Fund For Peace.
Located in the Horn of Africa, the majority Sunni Muslim country suffers from an ineffective government, famine, disease, piracy, militant extremism, and frequent external intervention.

No wonder it has topped the list of the most failed states every year since 2008.

We have to start with the famine. The UN reports that famine in Somalia, which officially lasted from 2010-2012, killed 260,000 people.
https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/amp.businessinsider.com/images/51e5a0236bb3f7b16c00000b-480-311.jpg
1/3 of all children younger than 5 are underweight.
For every 1,000 children, 180 will never reach the age of 5.
https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/amp.businessinsider.com/images/51e5a0246bb3f77d6a000008-480-318.jpg
Source: United Nations Population Fund.

Famine struck in the early 90s as well, claiming 220,000 lives.

Antimage
04-06-2017, 07:50 PM
That's very depressing. Having all these children when they can't even feed them. Developed countries should start buying condoms for africans.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Hell on earth. Basically the bottom of the world. Very shity place.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 07:51 PM
That's very depressing. Having all these children when they can't even feed them. Developed countries should start buying condoms for africans.

Fo(r)sho(sure).

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 07:53 PM

there is an organization whose doctors give free sterilizations to poor third worlders

Antimage
04-06-2017, 07:53 PM
there is an organization whose doctors give free sterilizations to poor third worlders

Sterilization is stupd and inhumane,,.. that's like a genocide imo.
How many woman volunteer to that program? I don't think many do.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 07:55 PM

These people are far in worse doe, 4th worlders.

Iloko
04-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Imagine getting deported there from a life in America. Only the tough will survival. Survival of the fittest.

ĮGUIA
04-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Damn I thought this was a Viriato's thread

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Imagine getting deported there from a life in America. Only the tough will survival. Survival of the fittest.

Yeah! Imagine that.

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Sterilization is stupd and inhumane,,.. that's like a genocide imo.
How many woman volunteer to that program? I don't think many do.

it isnt forced sterilization , they go around and ask poor people if they want to get sterilized . it isnt only free these people get also paid , it s usually those who lready have kids that volunteer (the doc must be named something like "the vasectomist")

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 08:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZ1Hv4TKo0

zarzian
04-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Lol Waddad is so butthurt he didnt even bother defending his glorious Somalia :laugh:

Newman
04-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Lol Waddad is so butthurt he didnt even bother defending his glorious Somalia :laugh:

Isn't he from Somaliland, because it's far from the Somalian stereotype, it's one of the most opulent regions in Horn Africa.

Wadaad
04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Isn't he from Somaliland, because it's far from the Somalian stereotype, it's one of the most opulent regions in Horn Africa.

That and the fact the OP is who he is...this is like a joke thread, not serious and a circle jerking of my haters.

and yes, Somaliland is not just the most stable part of Somalia, but the whole Horn of Africa. A construction worker makes more in Hargeisa, than in Nairobi, Kenya

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
they are poor ok , and live in bad conditions .. but they aren't fags like you

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 08:53 PM

Then they should begin sterilizing South Italy.

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Then they should begin sterilizing South Italy.

south italy is in a much better situation than your country :rotfl:

the fertility rate is anyway very low but i wouldnt mind to have less people around

Brįs Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Now tell us something new, Captain Obvious.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 08:58 PM

the fertility rate is anyway very low but i wouldnt mind to have less people around

Trust me , Egypt is way richer than all south Europe .. we have natural gas , gold , suez canal , agriculture land , aposition between africa , asia and europe and etc.. but just our government are thieves , anyway .. you saw the european immigrants in egypt thread? thousands of italians were making their living here.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:00 PM

Lmao, no question.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:03 PM

Fuck waddad. He aint got much to say about it because its a fact, lol. He wont do nothing. Obsolutely. :lol:

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Trust me , Egypt is way richer than all south Europe .. we have natural gas , gold , suez canal , agriculture land , aposition between africa , asia and europe and etc.. but just our government are thieves , anyway .. you saw the european immigrants in egypt thread? thousands of italians were making their living here.

and now we have egyptians here....

04-06-2017, 09:04 PM

It doesn't matter how rich you are in resources if that doesn't translate into a evenly distribution of richness and real profit for the population. Most Egyptian cities are overcrowded and people live in piles of crap, not to talk about the political and economic situation of the country which is extremely unstable, women get raped in broad day light on the streets, people start riots in middle of football matches with hundred casualties, ISIS cells, radical-Islam political forces in risk of reaching power, etc.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:05 PM
and now we have egyptians here. i know a girl who is half egyptian...

you have egyptians not because our country is poor , but because our government steal from us .

that's why we started to immigrate.

04-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Honestly that's so typical African moronic mentality, it was the same in Angola and seems to be the same in Egypt. Look at all "muh resources". Meanwhile more than half of the population lives in deplorable conditions and poverty, too bad people don't feed on oil, gas and gold.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:06 PM
It doesn't matter how rich you are in resources if that doesn't translate into a evenly distribution of richness and real profit for the population. Most Egyptian cities are overcrowded and people live in piles of crap, not to talk about the political and economic situation of the country which is extremely unstable, women get raped in broad day light on the streets, people start riots in middle of football matches with hundred casualties, ISIS cells, radical-Islam political forces in risk of reaching power, etc.

read what i said about the government.

crazyladybutterfly
04-06-2017, 09:09 PM
read what i said about the government.

we have corrupted governments too

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Todays Egypt is not like in ancient times. Those days are gone. Today they live in a dumped waste land like. Its another freaking chaos

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Todays Egypt is not like in ancient times. Those days are gone. Today they live in a dumped waste land like. Its another freaking chaos

look who is talking , illegal immigrant

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:14 PM
we have corrupted governments too

you gonna compare Italian government to the Egyptian one? :'D

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:19 PM
look who is talking , illegal immigrant

Lame, lol.

I'm from the number one country, best in the world, a country called America (U.S) and this whole continent is better than the shit hole you from today. Its a shity country, now you living in the name of the amcients, who most likely you got nothing to do.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Lame, lol.

I'm from the number one country, best in the world, a country called America (U.S) and this whole continent is better than the shit hole you from today. Its a shity country, now you living in the name of the amcients, who most likely you got nothing to do.

this shit hole ,.. your U.S pays 1.2 billion dollar every year to it as Jaziah.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:22 PM

This is laughable to compare your shit hole to Italy.
With currupted goverment or not count. Its a shity comparison. One is a shit hole waste land, your country. Come on Now.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:26 PM
This is laughable to compare your shit hole to Italy.
With currupted goverment or not count. Its a shity comparison. One is a shit hole waste land, your country. Come on Now.

ok Illegal immigrant

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:29 PM
ok Illegal immigrant

You are a stupid MENA, lol. Like if I would migrate to your shit hole. Shit.

Not even for days as tourist I would live in that dump.

You got me fucked up. Dont hate me because I'm from a first world country. I shit on your face you dumb MENA idiot.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:31 PM
You little Egyptian would kill to have white skin like me also, im sure if you see a Euro you would kill him to cut his skin of and put it on as your skin.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Also, i prefer to live anywhere in Latin America too than in your shit hole. Lets be real, you would run as refuge over this parts of the world. In the new world, over your shity dump country.

MinervaItalica
04-06-2017, 09:34 PM

I'm sorry but, like it's true that our government sometimes show some corruption it still cannot be compared to the Egyptian one. Just look at the recent case of Giulio Regeni...

In any case Italy is way too democratic unlike Egypt.

Said this i like Egypt and its culture/history.

Egyptian
04-06-2017, 09:35 PM
You little Egyptian would kill to have white skin like me also, im sure if you see a Euro you would kill him to cut his skin of and put it on as your skin.

rofl at this fag.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
rofl at this fag.

I should join the American army, just to go over there and kill you and your slimy, disgusting people trying to pass as descent refugues.

Wadaad
04-06-2017, 11:21 PM

Hahaha your delusional

Sekarotuinen
04-06-2017, 11:31 PM
http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-somalia-famine-2017-story.html

The famine is apparently worsening. The Somali people are going to need any and all aid that we can give them the next year or two. The US is going to be pulling foreign aid and that could cause a disaster.

Any Muslims here, you are literally required to do this. If there is ever a time to make your charity count, it is now.

Wadaad
04-06-2017, 11:36 PM
http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-somalia-famine-2017-story.html

The famine isapparently worsening. The Somali people are going to need any and all aid that we can give them the next year or two. The US is going to be pulling foreign aid and that could cause a disaster.

Any Muslims here, you are literally required to do this. If there is ever a time to make your charity count, it is now.

You should concern yourself with Gaza strip before pleading our case to the world

JohnSmith
04-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Italy made Mogadishu one of the most advanced cities in Africa before WWII. Somalia did not do that bad as an Italian colony. Many Somalians I believe still get taught Italian they used to also have a decent size Italian population. It is now a failed state ashame.

Sekarotuinen
04-06-2017, 11:42 PM
You should concern yourself with Gaza strip before pleading our case to the world
In Gaza's case, that aid often isnt allowed inside. :(

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/hrw-israel-denying-human-rights-workers-access-gaza-170403112527308.html

Definitely do donate to humanitarian groups operating in Gaza, but it seems that Israel has manipulated the world to such an extent that no body really cares about Gaza or the West Bank anymore.

Why shouldnt I be concerned with a massive famine looming on the horizon?

JohnSmith
04-06-2017, 11:46 PM
"The reason Mogadishu was described as the "White Pearl" is because of its history as a beach resort for Italians and other Europeans, with luxury hotels on beautiful beaches. The origins of "White Pearl" term can be traced back to 1892 when Ali Bin Said, the fourth caliphate of Zanzibar, leased Mogadishu to the Italians. The Italians recently started controlling most of Italian Somaliland (modern day South Somalia). 15 years later the Italians took Mogadishu outright and made it the capital of newly-established Italian Somaliland. By the 1930s the Italians developed Mogadishu, creating factories, building new buildings, railways, and roads, allowing for thousands of Italians colonists to flock to this new, modern city built along the beautiful coast of the Indian Ocean. From there beach resorts were built and Italians, and later other wealthy western Europeans traveled there for holidays. From 1936 to 1949 there was a war time lapse in Mogadishu's popularity as a tourist spot, but from 1949-1960 when the Italians regained control of Mogadishu is flourished as a beach resort for everyone from Italian Prime Ministers to British honeymooners would visit Mogadishu for a relaxing beach weekend. Post Independence in 1960, Mogadishu's status as "White Pearl" waned, but Mogadishu remained a popular beach resort into the early 70s when the Communist government took power, and tourism didn't fully stop until the late 1980s when Somalia fell into complete chaos."

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1ozwob/what_was_the_city_of_mogadishu_like_before_the/

JohnSmith
04-06-2017, 11:47 PM
When the European left why did everything fall apart.

B01AB20
04-07-2017, 12:14 AM
"The reason Mogadishu was described as the "White Pearl" is because of its history as a beach resort for Italians and other Europeans, with luxury hotels on beautiful beaches. The origins of "White Pearl" term can be traced back to 1892 when Ali Bin Said, the fourth caliphate of Zanzibar, leased Mogadishu to the Italians. The Italians recently started controlling most of Italian Somaliland (modern day South Somalia). 15 years later the Italians took Mogadishu outright and made it the capital of newly-established Italian Somaliland. By the 1930s the Italians developed Mogadishu, creating factories, building new buildings, railways, and roads, allowing for thousands of Italians colonists to flock to this new, modern city built along the beautiful coast of the Indian Ocean. From there beach resorts were built and Italians, and later other wealthy western Europeans traveled there for holidays. From 1936 to 1949 there was a war time lapse in Mogadishu's popularity as a tourist spot, but from 1949-1960 when the Italians regained control of Mogadishu is flourished as a beach resort for everyone from Italian Prime Ministers to British honeymooners would visit Mogadishu for a relaxing beach weekend. Post Independence in 1960, Mogadishu's status as "White Pearl" waned, but Mogadishu remained a popular beach resort into the early 70s when the Communist government took power, and tourism didn't fully stop until the late 1980s when Somalia fell into complete chaos."

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1ozwob/what_was_the_city_of_mogadishu_like_before_the/

well, it seems that somalis fulfill very well the bad stereotypes about africans, they do more or less fine when they're ruled by foreigners (europeans mostly), but that becomes the worst nightmare when they 'rule' themselves.

And regarding the famine... they have famines periodically since I can remember, helping this people is like trying to empty the sea witha a bucket.
But yeah, the day that the most stupid fanatism and empty pride have some value... these people will be the richest of the world.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 12:24 AM
well, it seems that somalis fulfill very well the bad stereotypes about africans, they do more or less fine when they're ruled by foreigners (europeans mostly), but that becomes the worst nightmare when they 'rule' themselves.

And regarding the famine... they have famines periodically since I can remember, helping this people is like trying to empty the sea witha a bucket.
But yeah, the day that the most stupid fanatism and empty pride have some value... these people will be the richest of the world.

Yes. It seems.

Eso parece.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 01:35 AM

What bullshit... Mogadishu wasn't leased from the Sultanate of Zanzibar ( which was a British colony by then anyway). So much be on the web it is laughable

JohnSmith
04-07-2017, 01:38 AM
What bullshit... Mogadishu wasn't leased from the Sultanate of Zanzibar ( which was a British colony by then anyway). So much be on the web it is laughable

When was it a British colony that was not until after 1943.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 01:39 AM
When was it a British colony that was not until after 1943.

Zanzibar was part of the British sphere of influence since before WWI

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 01:40 AM
That and the fact the OP is who he is...this is like a joke thread, not serious and a circle jerking of my haters.

and yes, Somaliland is not just the most stable part of Somalia, but the whole Horn of Africa. A construction worker makes more in Hargeisa, than in Nairobi, Kenya

This is like a Somali version of his Chinese eating dogs thread shitting on me. LOL

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 02:07 AM
This is like a Somali version of his Chinese eating dogs thread shitting on me. LOL
Chinese-Americans talk a lot of trash about China, I have noticed. It seems like there is a sort of cultural masochism there.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 02:09 AM

Yeah and both are truth also.

I did not make it up. Its facts that are there, just as Chinese eat dogs.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 02:10 AM
Hell on earth. Basically the bottom of the world. Very shity place.

Using suffering children to troll is lowly.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Chinese-Americans talk a lot of trash about China, I have noticed. It seems like there is a sort of cultural masochism there.

They seem ashame about China people dog eating culture I guess.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Using suffering children to troll is lowly.

Most of Somali kids are like that, not my fault. Its a shity reality in Somali. The title says it all.

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 02:19 AM

I wasn't. He was talking trash.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 02:27 AM
Most of Somali kids are like that, not my fault. Its a shity reality in Somali. The title says it all.

The decision to use the suffering of children to troll is your choice, grasshopper.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 02:29 AM
I wasn't. He was talking trash.

Fuck that bitch ass nigga. He needs to be chocked out! You feelz me?

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Yeah and both are truth also.

I did not make it up. Its facts that are there, just as Chinese eat dogs.

Yeah and some Mexicans are rapists as well.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 02:52 AM
Yeah and some Mexicans are rapists as well.

Lame. Stupid comeback insult.

There is a difference here...Chinese eat dogs is part of the Chinese culture. While the other, lets be real, rapist scums are found in all countries and ethnicity.

So whos the bullshit trash talk here. Between me and you yellow man. You. What I said is truth talk.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Fuck that bitch ass nigga. He needs to be chocked out! You feelz me?

You fat old incel, just stop, you sound like a moron trying hard to sound like a bad ass nigga, lol. Your a fat old bitch. Dont you work or something. Dont you have something to do than act like a jerk off fat clown...

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 02:56 AM

There is a difference here...Chinese eat dogs is part of the Chinese culture. While the other, lets be real, rapist scums are found in all countries and ethnicity.

So whos the bullshit trash talk here. Between me and you yellow man. You. What I said is truth talk.

Only a small percentage of Chinese eat dogs. It only appears in certain South sub-cultures, and the dog eating festival you posted actually takes place in a Southern minority region with deep cultural ties to Vietnam, that's why the people there look more Vietnamese than they do to normal Han Chinese.

But of course you wouldn't understand all these subtleties would you. The vast majority of Chinese do not eat dogs. If you went to China, you'd be hard pressed to find dog meat. It exists, but it's about as common as Americans eating alligator, and it's fast disappearing too because of the rise of animal rights activism within China.

Of course, I'm sure this all goes pass your head.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 03:00 AM

Actually, not yellow...You aint yellow but brown, lol. You aint typical Chinese.

You south east asian looking prick.

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Actually, not yellow...You aint yellow but brown, lol. You aint typical Chinese.

Keep chimping chimp.

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 03:02 AM
Keep chimping chimp.
Where are your family from in China. I am in Shanghai atm, and was just in Anhui.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 03:06 AM
Keep chimping chimp.

I'm giggling here at you fools. :D

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 03:07 AM
Where are your family from in China. I am in Shanghai atm, and was just in Anhui.

Cool. Family is actually from Fujian and Anhui primarily, but also some roots in Shaanxi in NW China.

What are you doing there? Shanghai is awesome.

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Cool. Family is actually from Fujian and Anhui primarily, but also some roots in Shaanxi in NW China.

What are you doing there? Shanghai is awesome.

It's school related, when an opportunity to get real world experience, in another country no less, in your most likely field post-college arises, you say yes.

It is just a short thing. I only got here in mid march, I'll leave mid may. The opportunity was unique and the experience has been wonderful. I went to Anhui because I havd started volunteering my time with a charitable organization as well, as I have a fair bit of free time. I went there to help poor children.

I'm staying in Pudong, only a couple metro stations down from Shanghai tower, the needle, and all that.

zhaoyun
04-07-2017, 03:25 AM
It's school related, when an opportunity to get real world experience, in another country no less, in your most likely field post-college arises, you say yes.

It is just a short thing. I only got here in mid march, I'll leave mid may. The opportunity was unique and the experience has been wonderful. I went to Anhui because I havd started volunteering my time with a charitable organization as well, as I have a fair bit of free time. I went there to help poor children.

I'm staying in Pudong, only a couple metro stations down from Shanghai tower, the needle, and all that.

Pudong is pretty boring. You should spend more of your time in the older part of Shanghai across the river. It's a great city. You should have a good time.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 03:39 AM

You really place alot of value on skin colour, look at your avi showing your untanned pink tits...doesnt change the fact your face is just that of a reduced pygmoid, I mean look at your nose...it is the nose of all tropical jungle people...whether MesoAmerica, Congo or South East Asia....flat with flaring nostrils, to soak in all the hot humid steamy jungle air.

matroid
04-07-2017, 03:55 AM
ok Illegal immigrant

I'd rather have Cholos in California than you MENAs,Asians, Europeans, or Somalis any day of the year.

And I applaud them when they re-arrange the faces of Whites who try to act hard.

Dick
04-07-2017, 03:59 AM
You really place alot of value on skin colour, look at your avi showing your untanned pink tits...doesnt change the fact your face is just that of a reduced pygmoid, I mean look at your nose...it is the nose of all tropical jungle people...whether MesoAmerica, Congo or South East Asia....flat with flaring nostrils, to soak in all the hot humid steamy jungle air.

Speaking of flaring nostrils.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:00 AM
^hahaha....stupid Canadian white trash.

Why aren't you banned for posting my pic without my permission?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:00 AM
You fat old incel, just stop, you sound like a moron trying hard to sound like a bad ass nigga, lol. Your a fat old bitch. Dont you work or something. Dont you have something to do than act like a jerk off fat clown...

Yeah, I got something to do. First, I slap Cristiano Viejo's cock out of your mouth and then I make you watch me bag your sister.

Sup now?

Sup now?

Sup now?

Don't be scared, homie.

Dick
04-07-2017, 04:02 AM
Yeah, I got something to do. First, I slap Cristiano Viejo's cock out of your mouth and then I make you watch me bag your sister.

Sup now?

Sup now?

Sup now?

Don't be scared, homie.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2013/p3bMPW.gif

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:03 AM

[

White women everywhere be like slobbering for that curry.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:04 AM
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2013/p3bMPW.gif

Those are my boys. Ain't no Olmecs gonna step to the House.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:05 AM
White women everywhere be like slobbering for that curry.

Shut up you fat Murican spic trash.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:07 AM

Sup now?

Sup now?

Sup now?

Don't be scared, homie.

I'd place my money on Mn1 beating your White Murican fat ass to a bloody pulp.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Shut up you fat Murican spic trash.

Nigga, I'll chop you up and feed you to yo family. They'll tickle my balls out of gratitude. Real talk.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 04:09 AM
Samir, answer your phone lol....

Dick
04-07-2017, 04:10 AM
Those are my boys. Ain't no Olmecs gonna step to the House.

https://youtu.be/vz3bZeMDAxw

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:11 AM
I'd place my money on Mn1 beating your White Murican fat ass to a bloody pulp.

You poor as shit. Shut the fuck up. All you got to put on the line is that not-so-virgin ass. I hear all the Pakis be hitting it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:11 AM
https://youtu.be/vz3bZeMDAxw

That's such a great song. I can't understand why that wasn't on their album.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:12 AM
You poor as shit. Shut the fuck up. All you got to put on the line is that not-so-virgin ass. I hear all the Pakis be hitting it.

poor as shit? hahahaha

Post a pic of your neighborhood and lets compare it to mine.

Dick
04-07-2017, 04:12 AM
That's such a great song. I can't understand why that wasn't on their album.

I AM FUCKING IRISH DRUNK

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Indo-Aryans shall unite with the Olmecs and Aztecs against Europeans.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Indo-Aryans shall unite with the Olmecs and Aztecs against Europeans.

Yeah, that'll work out well. I'll spread smallpox and kill your cows.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:17 AM

I busted my nose back in 2012 trying to do a White person's hobby....snowboarding, which I vowed to never try again after that. It was on an intermediate slope in Lake Tahoe.

Smitty
04-07-2017, 04:22 AM
I busted my nose back in 2012 trying to do a White person's hobby....snowboarding, which I vowed to never try again after that. It was on an intermediate slope in Lake Tahoe.

What do you do now? Pick nits?

Dick
04-07-2017, 04:23 AM

https://youtu.be/DgAsrhmUkbM

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:23 AM
What do you do now? Pick nits?

lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvGjUgjW9wI

I think I was divinely led to this video. It just screams Ross.

matroid
04-07-2017, 04:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvGjUgjW9wI

I think I was divinely led to this video. It just screams Ross.

In California, YOU and all the other Muricans here would be the ones getting your heads bashed in...by Cholos.

Dick
04-07-2017, 04:27 AM
https://youtu.be/-FOmRdeZXK0

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 04:50 AM
Pudong is pretty boring. You should spend more of your time in the older part of Shanghai across the river. It's a great city. You should have a good time.
I have explored over there quite a bit. Ive started in the Bund and judt walked in a general directio many times.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Here it came the shit posting from stupid idiots like the fat old incel of colonel bitch with their sissy bullshit comments.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-07-2017, 04:58 AM
Here it came the shit posting from stupid idiots like the fat old incel of colonel bitch with their sissy bullshit comments.

Within a month I could train a half dozen chimps to sodomize you to death.

Don't fuck with me.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 05:07 AM

Don't fuck with me.

Nigga your a bitch, a old fat bitch, shut the fuck up already you cocksucker incel.

malmulex
04-07-2017, 05:39 AM

Don't fuck with me.

Again in California, YOU and all the other Muricans here would be the ones getting your heads bashed in... by Gujaratis, Olmecs, Aztecs and Cholos

haha

go fuck yourself stupid inbred fat murican mutt

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 05:42 AM
Again in California, YOU and all the other Muricans here would be the ones getting your heads bashed in... by Gujaratis, Olmecs, Aztecs and Cholos

haha

go fuck yourself stupid inbred fat murican mutt
Why do you act like this? What's the point?

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 05:55 AM
Why do you act like this? What's the point?

He has some kind of tick, probably an exrtreme case of obsessive compulsive disorder.

He got doxxed and even that hasnt stopped him from spazzing out.

Sekarotuinen
04-07-2017, 05:57 AM
He has some kind of tick, probably an exrtreme case of obsessive compulsive disorder.

He got doxxed and even that hasnt stopped him from spazzing out.
Well I feel bad for him, and I hope he finds emotional comfort in his life.

Faklon
04-07-2017, 06:31 AM
You win Mn, the bets for you committing suicide by now were at the stake but you beat the odds.

You are the WWE superstar you always dreamed to be ese, go be that superstar, go be the El Dorado.

bachmann
04-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Fuck you White trash

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rTSUX9iIQG

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 07:21 AM
Fuck you White trash

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rTSUX9iIQG

Fuck them white mother fuckas and their trailor trash ho mothers can suck my dick.

Mraz
04-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Everyone someone opens a thread about Somalia is either Wadaad or was butthurted by him :laugh:

bachmann
04-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Everyone someone opens a thread about Somalia is either Wadaad or was butthurted by him :laugh:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Lfrf0y09nm

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Samir, answer your phone lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGp8cnOZZSg

Voskos
04-07-2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGp8cnOZZSg

still posting here, aarbagi?

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 03:50 PM
still posting here, aarbagi?

yala ya mtaher

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Wadaad , let's check that villager dude and see where is he.

Voskos
04-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Wadaad , let's check that villager dude and see where is he.

careful what you wish for

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 03:56 PM

no problem , the egyptian archive of european immigrants is near me .. just wait.

Voskos
04-07-2017, 03:58 PM
no problem , the egyptian archive of european immigrants is near me .. just wait.

haha. fag, i doubt you will find my name in that, and such thing doesnt even exist

Voskos
04-07-2017, 04:07 PM
when i lived in egypt, my neighbour was a 50 year old fervent muslim bitch, who hated me and my parents cus we were foreigers/christian etc.one day she pissed me off so much I fucking destroyed her garage door so hard that she went full butthurt.

brennus dux gallorum
04-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Do the former colonial powers have any responsibility for this?

04-07-2017, 04:14 PM
when i lived in egypt, my neighbour was a 50 year old fervent muslim bitch, who hated me and my parents cus we were foreigers/christian etc.one day she pissed me off so much I fucking destroyed her garage door so hard that she went full butthurt.

Did she went like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7OvU5JIcI

Voskos
04-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Did she went like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7OvU5JIcI

she was shouting gibberish arab shit. :D

MinervaItalica
04-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Do the former colonial powers have any responsibility for this?

If you're referring to the Italian one in Somalia i doubt. Italians built infrastructures there during the colonial period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Somaliland

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 04:41 PM

lmfao

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 04:46 PM

50 years old and you destroy the garage door , that's the hardest you can do .. imagine a 10 years old egyptian kid , he would smash your skull.

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Did she went like this?

you feel sympathy to your fellow south european .. it's cool viriato , he immigrated in Egypt and you were under moroccan occupation .. hi 5 bro

crazyladybutterfly
04-07-2017, 04:48 PM

im going to defend you

Voskos
04-07-2017, 04:49 PM
50 years old and you destroy the garage door , that's the hardest you can do

what do you want me to do? beat up a 50 year old woman?no thanks im not an egyptian monkey , smashing her door was enough to calm her:D

Voskos
04-07-2017, 04:51 PM
lmfao

lol, you muslims are so predicatble and solidary with each other.

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 04:52 PM
what do you want me to do? beat up a 50 year old woman?no thanks im not an egyptian monkey , smashing her door was enough to calm her:D

rofl .. you mentioned before that egyptian kids used to beat you

Voskos
04-07-2017, 04:56 PM

yeah they did, they attacked me 10 vs 1 back when i was in primary school.

Wrong
04-07-2017, 04:58 PM
why is that funny to you when it's many vs one?

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:01 PM
why is that funny to you when it's many vs one?

i bet you were kicked also

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:01 PM
yeah they did, they attacked me 10 vs 1 back when i was in primary school.

well sorry for you .. but i hope that made a man out of you.

Wrong
04-07-2017, 05:02 PM
i bet you were kicked alsoBy who? 10 Egyptian rats?

Voskos
04-07-2017, 05:03 PM
well sorry for you .. but i hope that made a man out of you.

i dont hold a grudge we were just kids back then . in general egyptians were good to me, i never got into real trouble with the people apart for few times when they called the cops on me for destruction of property .

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:04 PM
By who? 10 Egyptian rats?

ya rats are enough to take you down .. Egyptian people don't fight fags

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:05 PM
i dont hold a grudge we were just kids back then . in general egyptians were good to me, i never got into real trouble with the people apart for few times when they called the cops on me for destruction of property .

rofl it's cool , i was jk with you though ..

Wrong
04-07-2017, 05:06 PM
ya rats are enough to take you down .. Egyptian people don't fight fagsYou seem like a rat though.

1800+ posts since November 2016.

Voskos
04-07-2017, 05:07 PM
ya rats are enough to take you down .. Egyptian people don't fight fags

albanians arent fags bro, maybe west euros are but albanians are the last to deserve that appelation. tehyre the last true europeans left on this planet along with slavs

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:08 PM
You seem like a rat though.

1800+ posts since November 2016.

well only fags look at number of posts.

and no , sorry .. i'm not a rat to have the privilege to kick you .. i'm just egyptian

Wrong
04-07-2017, 05:08 PM
well only fags look at number of posts.

and no , sorry .. i'm not a rat to have the privilege to kick you .. i'm just egyptian
Egyptian rape offspring as your ancestry tells.

Egyptian
04-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Egyptian rape offspring as your ancestry tells.

have a good night and don't dream about rats though. rofl.

Root
04-07-2017, 05:22 PM
pics of Central America (https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=8xZ&channel=fs&biw=1920&bih=908&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=central+america+landscape&oq=central+america+landscape&gs_l=img.3..0.14791.21124.0.21292.33.25.7.0.0.0.15 5.1950.19j5.24.0....0...1c.1.64.img..4.21.1252...0 i7i30k1j0i7i5i30k1j0i24k1.X2tJh2Sfj84)

pics of East Africa (https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=CJF&channel=fs&biw=1920&bih=908&tbm=isch&q=east+african+landscape&oq=eas&gs_l=img.3.0.35i39k1l2j0i67k1l7j0.287510.287883.0. 289493.3.3.0.0.0.0.204.342.2j0j1.3.0....0...1c.1.6 4.img..0.3.338.0UEBKAWP-K8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8MnnWJU6y8eABu7ciKgE)

the amazing wild nature and landscapes of Central America and East Africa.. awesome pictures

Smitty
04-07-2017, 05:38 PM
pics of Central America (https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=8xZ&channel=fs&biw=1920&bih=908&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=central+america+landscape&oq=central+america+landscape&gs_l=img.3..0.14791.21124.0.21292.33.25.7.0.0.0.15 5.1950.19j5.24.0....0...1c.1.64.img..4.21.1252...0 i7i30k1j0i7i5i30k1j0i24k1.X2tJh2Sfj84)

pics of East Africa (https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=CJF&channel=fs&biw=1920&bih=908&tbm=isch&q=east+african+landscape&oq=eas&gs_l=img.3.0.35i39k1l2j0i67k1l7j0.287510.287883.0. 289493.3.3.0.0.0.0.204.342.2j0j1.3.0....0...1c.1.6 4.img..0.3.338.0UEBKAWP-K8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8MnnWJU6y8eABu7ciKgE)

the amazing wild nature and landscapes of Central America and East Africa.. awesome pictures

Being a peacemaker is a thankless job.

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 05:55 PM
While Wadaad lives a life of luxury in Canada. He doesn't even care.

04-07-2017, 06:03 PM
tehyre the last true europeans left on this planet along with slavs

Very rarely I start laughing in front of a screen so congratulations you just achieved that with this sentence.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 06:03 PM
lol, you muslims are so predicatble and solidary with each other.

well atleast you have the warrior crazyladybutterfly to defend you

Rumata
04-07-2017, 06:22 PM
While Wadaad lives a life of luxury in Canada. He doesn't even care.
Turning Canada into New Somalia is a too intense job to care about something else.

♥ Lily ♥
04-07-2017, 08:44 PM
https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/amp.businessinsider.com/images/51e5a0236bb3f7b16c00000b-480-311.jpg
1/3 of all children younger than 5 are underweight.
For every 1,000 children, 180 will never reach the age of 5.

Famine struck in the early 90s as well, claiming 220,000 lives.

Images like that bring tears to my eyes. It's very sad and painful seeing any child suffering in severe hunger, thirst, and pain. Imagine how it must feel being in their position. https://d33ypg4xwx0n86.cloudfront.net/direct?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.picasion.com%2Fresize80% 2Fdf93857049a4b83ed0439c503b76e7f0.png&resize=w1024

I think they need some charitable and humane support. I just wish I could give that poor, very weak, and fragile child a hug and help. I feed and take care of wild birds every day and it upsets me seeing any suffering in life. (I can't even bear to see an insect suffering and will help it if I can.)

In the west there's a lot of greed and obese people, and seeing images of unfortunate people in other nations suffering in hunger and pain like that is sickening.

There's selfish people who eat like greedy pigs while there's others who are starving. :mad: He ↓ wants $2million to spend on himself: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?207161-you-can-eat-buffet-after-eating-more-than-50-lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-million
http://intriguedboredom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/obesetim.jpg

I just wish that there will be no greed, famine, or suffering on this planet in the future.

I know they have their pride, but I also think it's important for people to accept some help when it's needed during times of difficulty.

Listen to the lyrics in this song... (I'm not religious but I like the lyrics in this song that's beautifully sung by the late singer and philanthropist George Michael - who donated millions of his earnings to charities, (R.I.P.) I don't need to be religious to have feelings and a heart.)

'The rich declare themselves poor, and most of us are not sure... if we have too much, but we'll take our chances 'cause god's stopped keeping score.'

Too much greed in this world while others are suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZ0qhkOC5o

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Images like that bring tears to my eyes. It's very sad and painful seeing any child suffering in severe hunger, thirst, and pain. I think they need some charitable and humane support. In the west there's a lot of greed and obese people, and seeing images of people in other nations suffering in hunger like that is sickening. I wish that there will be no famine or suffering in the future.

Turkey is already sending humanitarian aid.

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Isn't Somalia the country with the highest frequency of female genital mutilation? disgusting.

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:09 PM

It makes my stomach turn to know that the government is sending my taxes to this shithole.

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 09:11 PM
It makes my stomach turn to know that the government is sending my taxes to this shithole.

Don't talk like that. They are human too and nobody cares but us :(

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Don't talk like that. They are human too and nobody cares but us :(

Why should we care for a bunch of female genital mutilators, not to mention lots of other disgusting practises? it's a shithole in which dozens of various terror groups are roaming around. Our country's money should be spent on the comfort of our own people.

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Why should we care for a bunch of female genital mutilators, not to mention lots of other disgusting practises? it's a shithole in which dozens of various terror groups are roaming around. Our country's money should be spent on the comfort of our own people.

That's not children's fault.

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Also we are male genital mutilators. I don't think this is better.

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Also we are male genital mutilators. I don't think this is better.

What the fuck? it's not even comparable.

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:21 PM
That's not children's fault.

I don't believe that the money solely goes to the children. It goes to the Somalian government.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 09:39 PM

Somali without the help the human support (humanitarian aid) is a living hell on earth. Total shit hole at its best. If its already this bad, imagine that, without the humanitarian aid support.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Imagine that! ^

GiCa
04-07-2017, 09:42 PM
30 yeras or more of Civil War and Anarchy

EL_BARBARO
04-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Thank you, Islam.

♥ Lily ♥
04-07-2017, 09:45 PM

The UK is also doing something to help by sending £100 million in humanitarian aid to both South Sudan and Somalia to help them during the famine crisis.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/770458/War-famine-100million-UK-aid-starvation-UN-Africa-Somalia-South-Suden

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 09:48 PM
The UK is also doing something to help by sending £100 million in humanitarian aid to Sudan and Somalia to help the desperate famine crisis. Their situation is a crisis.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/770458/War-famine-100million-UK-aid-starvation-UN-Africa-Somalia-South-Suden

Famine is not their only problem. If anything; the country should be handed over to mandate rule and all backward practises should be banned.

EL_BARBARO
The UK is also doing something to help by sending £100 million to Sudan and Somalia to help the desperate famine crisis.

The bad face of those help is that it is controlled and mananged usually by a internal lobby and can't reach the population in need.

EL_BARBARO
Famine is not their only problem. If anything; the country should be handed over to mandate rule and all practises should be banned.

+1

brennus dux gallorum
04-07-2017, 09:53 PM
If you're referring to the Italian one in Somalia i doubt. Italians built infrastructures there during the colonial period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Somaliland

I was referring to Brittish period, i didn't know that it has been Italian too

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 10:00 PM

You mean, Erdogan...

fuck Turkey, it will be rife with civil war within the decade and will be needing humanitarian aid from us. Just like Yemen

♥ Lily ♥
04-07-2017, 10:03 PM
The bad face of those help is that it is controlled and mananged usually by a internal lobby and can't reach the population in need.

It's concerning when the money doesn't reach the people who are suffering and who are in desperate help and need. Kind of like Irishman Bob Geldof's Live Aid music concerts.

I can't stand corrupt Sir Bob Geldof who pocketed most of the money from his massive Live Aid music concert charity events which ended-up in his own pockets and in the pockets of corrupt African politicians who are also making their people suffer.

Bob Geldof to the worldwide audience and public: 'Give us your f*cking money.... NOW! People are dying in Ethiopia RIGHT NOW! Just get on the phone and donate right now!' :eek: (No wonder his daughter and former wife both committed suicide after he bullied them too.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6SaRWdJMc

He gets loads of cheques and donations sent from the general public for the charity... and suddenly he's a millionaire and knighted by the Queen and made into a 'Sir' and dining-out at Buckingham Palace.... while kids are still starving in Africa. :mad:

He pocketed a load of the charity donations for himself! Then he had the nerve to lead a protest against the democratic Brexit vote and rudely stuck his fingers-up on a boat during his protest at Cornish fishermen who want their own fishing rights back from the EU dictatorship.

What this Australian man says in the short vid below is true - donating money to corrupt Live Aid and Live Aid 8 did more harm than good. Bob Geldof is corrupt and all that money raised hasn't improved the situation in African nations. (He says the money was spent on bullets and wars.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1jch-Ohhw

Lol at what liberal socialist Russell Brand said to politically-correct Sir Bob Geldof when the two of them fell-out and insulted each other when Russell had to present Bob with an award.... and referred to him as 'Sir Bobby Gandalf': :P
'Of course he's such an expert on world famine everybody, that he's been dining-out at [...] for the last 30 years...' :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwzDyQRARE0

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 10:07 PM
You mean, Erdogan...

fuck Turkey, it will be rife with civil war within the decade and will be needing humanitarian aid from us. Just like Yemen

:picard1: Yea Erdogan is giving away his money from his own pocket... You only wish...

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 10:12 PM
This is the part where I want to be a politician, it really pisses me off. This government is sending money to female genital mutilators! we'll use this money on our schools, our children to get a more quality education. I'm sure with the amount of this aid to poorly evolved creatures we can bring swimming pool to each school and a swimming lesson is finally launched.

DarkSecret
04-07-2017, 10:14 PM
This is the part where I want to be a politician, it really pisses me off. This government is sending money to female genital mutilators! we'll use this money on our schools, our children to get a more quality education. I'm sure with the amount of this aid to poorly evolved creatures we can bring swimming pool to each school and a swimming lesson is finally launched.

Swimming is not a modest sport especially for adolescents.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 10:15 PM

Have you seen a mirror lately, Easter islander? You're one notch above this:

https://retalesdeciencia.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/uner-tan_1.png

there's a WHOLE BBC DOCUMENTARY on your subhuman-ness ...google search the image and enjoy the wreck

Ryujin
Swimming is not a modest sport especially for adolescents.

Whatever. Still this money can be of better use in many different ways.

EL_BARBARO
It's concerning when the money doesn't reach the people who are suffering and who are in desperate help and need. Kind of like Bob Geldof's Live Aid music concerts.

I can't stand corrupt Sir Bob Geldof who pocketed most of the money from his massive Live Aid music for charity event which ended-up in his own pockets and in the pockets of corrupt African politicians too who are also responsible for making their people suffer.

Bob Geldof to the worldwide audience and public: 'Give us your money.... NOW! People are dying RIGHT NOW! Give us your f*cking money!! Just get on the phone and donate right now!' :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6SaRWdJMc

He gets loads of cheques and donations sent from the general public for the charity... and suddenly he's a millionaire and knighted by the Queen.... while kids are still starving in Africa. :mad:

The money went on bullets sadly... and he pocketed a load of the money himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1jch-Ohhw

Lol what the ultra liberal socialist Russell Brand said to the politically-correct Sir Bob Geldof when the two of them fell-out and insulted each other while Russell had to present Bob with an award and referred to him as 'Sir Bobby Gandalf': :P
'He's such an expert on world famine, that he's been dining-out at [...] for the last 10 years...' :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwzDyQRARE0

Those disgusting people can be found everywhere actually, even here. People begging for money for a supposed rare disease of a daughter for a supposed opperation in America.... and later it's discoverd it was all a fake... recently 3 or 4 cases like that were revealed in Spain.

Pausanias
04-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Similar to Detroit.

JohnSmith
04-07-2017, 10:26 PM
I really hope for the best for Somalia.

Ryujin
04-07-2017, 10:32 PM
I really hope for the best for Somalia.

The best for Somalia is a bloody dictator with a blacksnake whip who will teach the countrymen how to adapt into civil values.

JohnSmith
04-07-2017, 10:34 PM
The best for Somalia is a bloody dictator with a blacksnake whip who will teach the countrymen how to adapt into civil values.

They need to liberalize and abolish corruption and support strong government institutions.

Wadaad
04-07-2017, 10:36 PM

Nah, strongmen work on agricultural, peasant people...not nomadic people with republican spirits. We had a strongman, Siad Barre, and he left the country in shambles.

JohnSmith
04-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Also, it is ashame what happened to South Africa after Mandela left office, it fell into a one government ruled corrupt mess of a country.