PDA

View Full Version : Classify this Albanian man

KrashNick
04-08-2017, 07:04 PM
http://m.indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/11/14975715-10154068062782218-1009221909-o.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/10/maxresdefault-1_1477857677-9485001.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/11/naim-baza1-702x336_1479402902-1148285.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/15127571-10211031491213247-557342420-o.jpg

Kelmendasi
04-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Dinarid+CM and maybe Alpine or Borreby I think

Hadouken
04-09-2017, 05:09 PM
brock lesnaroid

MysteriousWays
04-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Blend of Dinarid + Borreby imo.

Skerdilaid
04-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Yeah reduced cm/Dinaric blend. Hehe fis Bytyç btw, so possibly belongs to our cluster ;)

Kelmendasi
04-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Yeah reduced cm/Dinaric blend. Hehe fis Bytyç btw, so possibly belongs to our cluster ;)
R1b look lol

RN97
04-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Wide bigonal breadth and narrow forehead. He's def. not close to dinarid. CM/ Alpine-ish...

Kelmendasi
04-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Wide bigonal breadth and narrow forehead. He's def. not close to dinarid. CM/ Alpine-ish...
I'd say Balkan Borreby and Alpine/CM reduced but he has a Dinaric influenced nose and overall vibe I think

RN97
04-09-2017, 10:06 PM
I'd say Balkan Borreby and Alpine/CM reduced but he has a Dinaric influenced nose and overall vibe I think

He does have a salient nose which is typical to dinarics, but doesn't always occur. I'm sure he just has a atypical nose for his type rather than being dinaric influences. Literally everything else about him is anti-dinaric.

cosmoo
04-09-2017, 10:23 PM
This man is just an East Baltic.
Other classifications are laughable, especially "Dinaric", lmao.

RealityCheck
04-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Double post sry.

RealityCheck
04-09-2017, 10:52 PM
This man is just an East Baltic.
Other classifications are laughable, especially "Dinaric", lmao.

aherne
04-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Romanian. Very common face in the countryside...

Trilecce
04-11-2017, 07:45 PM
http://m.indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/11/14975715-10154068062782218-1009221909-o.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/10/maxresdefault-1_1477857677-9485001.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/2016/11/naim-baza1-702x336_1479402902-1148285.jpg
http://indeksonline.net/public/uploads/image/15127571-10211031491213247-557342420-o.jpg

Very un-albanian. Hes a serbo-slavic assimilatrd leftover, the cousin of Vojislav Šešelj.

I would never for the life of me expect this man to speak albanian, and if he would do so then i would be most amazed.

Trilecce
04-11-2017, 07:47 PM

Dinarid??? Oh lordie lordie... you cant be serious?

Voskos
04-11-2017, 07:53 PM
borreby+nordic

HERK
04-11-2017, 07:56 PM
straight out of poland.

Trilecce
04-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Im disgusted by the albanian nordicism in this thread. Even calling this guy dinaric just to try and associate him with albania as much as possible...

Trilecce
04-11-2017, 08:00 PM
He does have a salient nose which is typical to dinarics, but doesn't always occur. I'm sure he just has a atypical nose for his type rather than being dinaric influences. Literally everything else about him is anti-dinaric.

Anti-dinaric. Thats the best classification yet.

Skerdilaid
04-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Very un-albanian. Hes a serbo-slavic assimilatrd leftover, the cousin of Vojislav Šešelj.

I would never for the life of me expect this man to speak albanian, and if he would do so then i would be most amazed.

He is Bazaj from Terstenik (Drenice), fis Bytyç, you imbecile. Do you know them? The only one 'left over' here is your gypo ass.

Dema
04-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Some kind of Borreby

Lek
04-11-2017, 09:41 PM

There's no such thing as Dinarid-CM/Alpine or Dinarid-Med/Atlanto-Med. These classifications should become obsolete imo. The Dinaric race is partially Alpine and Med, this can even be seen in many of the Albanian Dinaric examples which are the best exampes of Dinarics and also what Coon described. Neither is it necessarily always a tall race, it's pigmentation and height can vary. There are even depigmented types and swarthy types. The tall height comes most likely from Atlanto-Med or CM influence. It's a type that was described by 19thcentury anthropologists as a tall and slim race with exeptional physical strength among the Northernmost Albanians. but it's height can vary and Coon noticed a shorter or average height among the Dinarics of central Albania. Neither is it always slim but there are also robust types. These stereotypes just come from a certain type that was described by anthropologists of the 19thcentury etc. in Northern Albania.

Kelmendasi
04-11-2017, 09:54 PM
There's no such thing as Dinarid-CM/Alpine or Dinarid-Med/Atlanto-Med. These classifications should become obsolete imo. The Dinaric race is partially Alpine and Med, this can even be seen in many of the Albanian Dinaric examples which are the best exampes of Dinarics and also what Coon described. Neither is it necessarily always a tall race, it's pigmentation and height can vary. There are even depigmented types and swarthy types. The tall height comes most likely from Atlanto-Med or CM influence. It's a type that was described by 19thcentury anthropologists as a tall and slim race with exeptional physical strength among the Northernmost Albanians. but it's height can vary and Coon noticed a shorter or average height among the Dinarics of central Albania. Neither is it always slim but there are also robust types. These stereotypes just come from a certain type that was described by anthropologists of the 19thcentury etc. in Northern Albania.
True. Dinarics weren't called slim/ectomorphic but athletic or well built/Mesomorphic. Although I have to disagree with your statement about there not being Dinaro-Alpine mixtures as you can have both Alpine and Dinaric features as the two aren't the same. And as you said Albania is and always has been the hotspot of the Dinaric race

Lek
04-11-2017, 10:06 PM
True. Dinarics weren't called slim/ectomorphic but athletic or well built/Mesomorphic. Although I have to disagree with your statement about there not being Dinaro-Alpine mixtures as you can have both Alpine and Dinaric features as the two aren't the same. And as you said Albania is and always has been the hotspot of the Dinaric race

Dinarics are partially Alpine-Med is what I said. This is also what Coon says. What antrhotards call Dinaric features is just the nose seen from the profile, the rest is obvious an Alpine-Med blend. They can range from ectomorph to mesomorph. If Dinarics are not partially Alpine and Med then show me a pure Albanian Dinaric that does not show Alpine/CM influence or Med/AtlantoMed. they pretty much all do one way or the other.

catgeorge
04-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Borreby lol he is Baltid.

Kelmendasi
04-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Dinarics are partially Alpine-Med is what I said. This is also what Coon says. What antrhotards call Dinaric features is just the nose seen from the profile, the rest is obvious an Alpine-Med blend. They can range from ectomorph to mesomorph. If Dinarics are not partially Alpine and Med then show me a pure Albanian Dinaric that does not show Alpine/CM influence or Med/AtlantoMed. they pretty much all do one way or the other.
Yh Dinarics are a mix of Med and Alpine

The.Mask
04-11-2017, 10:45 PM

Why is this disgusting b gypsy commenting here? ? You are a disgusting mongrel and not albanian. You already heard the worst possible words from me.

Servs are dark gypsies compared to him like you are.

Seselj was fucked by an albanian and by a gypsy such as you.

The.Mask
04-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Romanian. Very common face in the countryside...

Lulz all the romanians I have seen are dark and short.

Ylla
04-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Qysh bre 3 faqe per klasifikim... kush eshte ky?

Lek
04-11-2017, 11:18 PM

Gjyshia e Trilecces

Kelmendasi
04-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Gjyshia e Trilecces
HAHAHA, KEK.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 05:04 AM
He is Bazaj from Terstenik (Drenice), fis Bytyç, you imbecile. Do you know them? The only one 'left over' here is your gypo ass.

If i know him? Hes an imbecile trying to push on Kadri Veseli. He looks like a serb, he acts and thinks like a serb... Naim Bazaj, turkophone name and surname, a serb convert family who gradually became albanian through assimilation.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 05:15 AM
Yh Dinarics are a mix of Med and Alpine

Dinarics are western armenoids...

This is a dinaric
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Dinaric-1.jpg

Naim Bazaj is one of the most serb looking albanians i have ever seen.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 05:17 AM
Why is this disgusting b gypsy commenting here? ? You are a disgusting mongrel and not albanian. You already heard the worst possible words from me.

Servs are dark gypsies compared to him like you are.

Seselj was fucked by an albanian and by a gypsy such as you.

Thaci and Kadr Veseli are the real albanians of Drenica. Naim Bazaj is a cryptoserb.

Dick
04-12-2017, 05:17 AM
Serb.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 05:19 AM

Ky esht Naim Bazaj, ni mut i pavlere qe kqyr me kriju destabilizim ne partin e PDK's.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 05:20 AM
Serb.

Bravo, you have good eyes and a sound mind.

Hadouken
04-12-2017, 06:37 AM

This is a dinaric

if anything then Armenoids are eastern Dinarics

the Dinaric subrace is European by all means . and it is different from Armenoid even though both have big similarities also . the Armenoid race can be seen as the Dinaric race of west asia even though there is also Dinaric in west asia along with it and also a mix of both (Taurid , Mtebid)

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 06:53 AM
if anything then Armenoids are eastern Dinarics

the Dinaric subrace is European by all means . and it is different from Armenoid even though both have big similarities also . the Armenoid race can be seen as the Dinaric race of west asia even though there is also Dinaric in west asia along with it and also a mix of both (Taurid , Mtebid)

Whatever the case, they are closely related. My best guess for their common origin is Sumerian or even earlier fertile crescent people pushed north and west from australoids from the south and east (your ancestors).

Hadouken
04-12-2017, 06:54 AM
Whatever the case, they are closely related. My best for their common origin is Sumerian or even earlier fertile crescent people pushed north and west from australoids from the south and east.

wtf. nonsense

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 06:58 AM
wtf. nonsense

Hahaha, really? Whats so strange about his idea?

Hadouken
04-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Hahaha, really? Whats so strange about his idea?

:lol:

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 07:03 AM
:lol:

You arabs and saudis are fine blend of ethiopioid, australoids and caucasians. Arent you?

Hadouken
04-12-2017, 07:04 AM
You arabs and saudis are fine blend of ethiopioid, australoids and caucasians. Arent you?

:rofl:

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 07:07 AM
:rofl:

In your case, a whiff of iranoid. But still what are Mena people really? Caucasian? To a degree but not fully.

Hadouken
04-12-2017, 07:13 AM
In your case, a whiff of iranoid. But still what are Mena people really? Caucasian? To a degree but not fully.

probably more caucasian than you for sure since you seem to be a sockpuppet/troll so who knows whatever the fuck you are . but I have the feeling that you are a serb or romanian or something pretending to be an albanian to troll them .

I am west asian and genetically , geographically , and phenotypically distinct from saudis and many other arabs/menas btw. . and I am 94% caucasian . but you can call me mena it's okay . but highly off topic

just wanted to tell you that you are wrong with the assupmtion of the Dinaric subrace which you claim to be part of . but anyway I had enough of a laugh ...go on with your nonsense and be happy that you are trolling a forum like a true alpha male

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 07:36 AM
probably more caucasian than you for sure since you seem to be a sockpuppet/troll so who knows whatever the fuck you are . but I have the feeling that you are a serb or romanian or something pretending to be an albanian to troll them .

I am west asian and genetically , geographically , and phenotypically distinct from saudis and many other arabs/menas btw. . and I am 94% caucasian . but you can call me mena it's okay . but highly off topic

just wanted to tell you that you are wrong with the assupmtion of the Dinaric subrace which you claim to be part of . but anyway I had enough of a laugh ...go on with your nonsense and be happy that you are trolling a forum like a true alpha male
http://25.media.tumblr.com/133ce854d4f95e0d0a0dd7029c141a0e/tumblr_mfwu2uFZoZ1qfkgtwo1_500.gif
Getting all personal n shit... You mena people have defficiencys in your argumenting capabilities.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Ill make a map of my theory and open a thread on the dinaric armenoid split and explain my thoughts thuroughly. I am not and i have never been a troll.

KrashNick
04-12-2017, 09:32 AM

You're an emigrant who's barely set foot here .

You do realize that he is from Drenas , where me and Skerdilaid are from too . There are no Serbs here , Gypsies , Bosniaks , Turks etc . It's the only region in Kosovo where you can find only Albanians .

I'm not saying he looks typical but I have seen Albanian faces like him .

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 11:11 AM

You do realize that he is from Drenas , where me and Skerdilaid are from too . There are no Serbs here , Gypsies , Bosniaks , Turks etc . It's the only region in Kosovo where you can find only Albanians .

In serbian Drenas is named Srbica... I wonder why, probably because of Naim Bazaj's (the guy in picture) ancestors. I am maternally from Drenica, i am very distantly related to Bazajs arch-enemy Kadri Veseli.

These are real drenicak albanians...

Hashim Thaci
http://www.kryeministri-ks.net/repository/images/11.10.2010-ZKM-08.jpg

Kadri Veseli, my relative.
http://m.gazetaexpress.com/public/uploads/image/2017/02/633x347/kad_1487752502-6586718.JPG

Naim Bazaj that fucking russian pig face. Dont you ever try to make us look like them you fucking serbofils.

Kelmendasi
04-12-2017, 11:30 AM

This is a dinaric
[IG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Dinaric-1.jpg[/IMG]

No Dinaric isn't a version of Armenoid lol, Dinaric is a Med+Alpine mix if anything Armenoid is a form of Dinaric

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 11:40 AM
No Dinaric isn't a version of Armenoid lol, Dinaric is a Med+Alpine mix if anything Armenoid is a form of Dinaric

In your crazy world maybe. But in the racial anthropolgy textbooks, the dinaric-armenoid affinity has plenty of basis, google it and you shall find.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Calling Naim Bazaj a dinaric is a blunder of quite some proportion. I think you lost all credibility with that one.

Kelmendasi's dinarics
https://kk.rks-gov.net/gllogoc/getattachment/Municipality/Assembly/Keshilltaret-Komunal/10-(1).jpg.aspx?width=130&height=173
http://periskopi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/15301218_1150566178332464_219741154_n.jpg

This guy could go to russia and no one would look twice. Amongst albanians he is definately exotic.

catgeorge
04-12-2017, 11:54 AM
he's a baltid.. must have got lost somewhere from carpathian mountains

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=baltid&rlz=1C1GIGM_enAU712AU712&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRpYzK7Z7TAhXCS7wKHbIaCCAQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=_

Kelmendasi
04-12-2017, 12:01 PM
In your crazy world maybe. But in the racial anthropolgy textbooks, the dinaric-armenoid affinity has plenty of basis, google it and you shall find.
You speng. Every anthropology textbook says that Dinaric is a mix of Alpine and med this is common knowledge

Kelmendasi
04-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Calling Naim Bazaj a dinaric is a blunder of quite some proportion. I think you lost all credibility with that one.

Kelmendasi's dinarics
[MG]https://kk.rks-gov.net/gllogoc/getattachment/Municipality/Assembly/Keshilltaret-Komunal/10-(1).jpg.aspx?width=130&height=173[/IMG]
[IG]http://periskopi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/15301218_1150566178332464_219741154_n.jpg[/IMG]

This guy could go to russia and no one would look twice. Amongst albanians he is definately exotic.
Stupid Ashkali. I'm not the only one that said Dinaric so chill the fuck out you Gypo

Dema
04-12-2017, 12:28 PM

True, ive seen Albanians look a lot like him before but he is not Dinarid, maybe he has back of his head Dinarid shaped. Even tho he is little atypical maybe because of his Borreby blend, but his facial lines lean much more to Albanian side then to Slavic one.

I would guess his haplogroup as R1b but with slight chance of E-v13.

Also Drenica has variations.. There is Adem Jashari but then again there is Skerdilaid or you. Or this guy here, pretty much all different phenotypes.
Then we can go even further, i spend very good part of my childhood with Fehmi Lladrovci and his wife, then again when i think of them, he was also different phenotype.

Deal is that i live my entire life where i live, so i used to see all possible types and phenotypes of South Slavs, especially i seen Croats, Bosnjaks, Serbs, Slovens and Montenegrins from all regions. Also i visited all these regions many times.
While on the other hand i am Kosovo Albanian and both my paternal and maternal lines are from Kosovo so i spend a lot of time there also, and i pretty much seen all Albanian lands where Albanians live except of South Albania.

So its impossible that guy that lives in Norway - multi ethnic Utopia with Northern blend, can possibly teach me about Albanian or Slavic looking persons... These people are so bad at this that they cant even pickup standard Slavic facial lines.

Thats why i was dying laughing on classifications that me and my brother got from Albos. Like Albo guy from Scandinavia tells me: your brother fits in Slovenia. And i think how the fuck do you know how Slovenian people look lol, you maybe set your foot once in Slovenia and you were most likely just passing with car.

Or now when i think of Her Abubu posting Serb chicks singing on Serbian language in their Orthodox church claiming all serious that they look very Albanian only because he was all into his new religion.. :rofl:

Its very hard to get honest opinion here and most people do it to hurt feeling or troll, or to revenge because they feel that their feelings got hurt before. Just as Trilecee is doing now. I remember very good when he tried to sell Sabri Fejzullahu as Albanian even tho everyone agreed he is Gypo Trilecee was so angry because of that, that he simply could not accept the fact that Sabri is Gypo, he prolly cant even today. That is why he feels butthurt when seeing Albanians trying to represent this somewhat atypical blondish Albo as Albanian. But the fact is he is Albanian while Sabri will always be Gypo.

KrashNick
04-12-2017, 12:37 PM
True, ive seen Albanians look a lot like him before but he is not Dinarid, maybe he has back of his head Dinarid shaped. Even tho he is little atypical maybe because of his Borreby blend, but his facial lines lean much more to Albanian side then to Slavic one.

Also Drenica has variations.. There is Adem Jashari but then again there is Skerdilaid or you. Or this guy here, pretty much all different phenotypes.
Then we can go even further, i spend very good part of my childhood with Fehmi Lladrovci and his wife, then again when i think of them, he was also different phenotype.

Deal is that i live my entire life where i live, so i used to see all possible types and phenotypes of South Slavs, especially i seen Croats, Bosnjaks, Serbs, Slovens and Montenegrins from all regions. Also i visited all these regions many times.
While on the other hand i am Kosovo Albanian and both my paternal and maternal lines are from Kosovo so i spend a lot of time there also, and i pretty much seen all Albanian lands where Albanians live except of South Albania.

So its impossible that guy that lives in Norway - multi ethnic Utopia with Northern blend, can possibly teach me about Albanian or Slavic looking persons... These people are so bad at this that they cant even pickup standard Slavic facial lines.

Thats why i was dying laughing on classifications that me and my brother got from Albos. Like Albo guy from Scandinavia tells me: your brother fits in Slovenia. And i think how the fuck do you know how Slovenian people look lol, you maybe set your foot once in Slovenia and you were most likely just passing with car.

Or now when i think of Her Abubu posting Serb chicks singing on Serbian language in their Orthodox church claiming all serious that they look very Albanian only because he was all into his new religion.. :rofl:

Its very hard to get honest opinion here and most people do it to hurt feeling or troll, or to revenge because they feel that their feelings got hurt before. Just as Trilecee is doing now. I remember very good when he tried to sell Sabri Fejzullahu as Albanian even tho everyone agreed he is Gypo Trilecee was so angry because of that, that he simply could not accept the fact that Sabri is Gypo, he prolly cant even today. That is why he feels butthurt when seeing Albanians trying to represent this somewhat atypical blondish Albo as Albanian. But the fact is he is Albanian while Sabri will always be Gypo.

Indeed he feels inferior compare to blonde albos , he said that I don't look Albanian but Bosniak or Hungarian xD

KrashNick
04-12-2017, 12:44 PM
In serbian Drenas is named Srbica... I wonder why, probably because of Naim Bazaj's (the guy in picture) ancestors. I am maternally from Drenica, i am very distantly related to Bazajs arch-enemy Kadri Veseli.

Hashim Thaci

Drenas was never called Srbica but Glogovac , Drenica is divided in two cities Drenas and Skenderaj .

Naim Bazaj that fucking russian pig face. Dont you ever try to make us look like them you fucking serbofils.

What's wrong with looking Russian , better than looking Ashkali :D

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Stupid Ashkali. I'm not the only one that said Dinaric so chill the fuck out you Gypo
And here we go again... Its always personal for you isnt it?

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 12:47 PM

Sabri is not a gypsie. Get some of his family history and youll think twice. Is Pal Engjulli a gypsy? How about Zef Beka? Bajrush Doda? Or Getoar Selimi? Goddamn everyone is a gypsy. Era Istrefi, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha... But what happens when you post a more northern looking albanian??? None of you question his ethnic background, you even try to make it look as if hes some kind of archetypical albanian...

Please dont bother with such long posts trying to make yourselves look serious... You guys are a bunch of fools. Talking to me like i know nothing about my homeland, like the idiot fustan who doesnt even know his own language, hahaha.
You dont question fustan when he agrees with your nordicist tendencies do you??? You dont question his lack of knowledge...

Listen here, i speak albanian fluently, i have a better vocabulary in albanian than 90 percent of the katunar qyrana from Kosovo. I know more about our history and culture than the avarage albanian so please dont count me out when i blow up your little nordidct bubble.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Indeed he feels inferior compare to blonde albos , he said that I don't look Albanian but Bosniak or Hungarian xD

Inferior??? Hahaha.
Listen here, i have cousins who are real nordic looking. Not like this eastern gypsie Naim Bazaj. I have no problem with nordic albanians, as i said i have them in my family... my problem is with you motherfuckers shouting gypsie everytime a darker albanian pops up. Are you forgetting that the majority of us have a southern look?

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Drenas was never called Srbica but Glogovac , Drenica is divided in two cities Drenas and Skenderaj .

What's wrong with looking Russian , better than looking Ashkali :D

An ashkali i would let him work in my garden, a russian would have crosshair on his forehead. Thats the difference. Who looks better doesnt concern me unless i have to choose who to fuck.

Dema
04-12-2017, 01:16 PM

Lol man... that is ridiculous.. I would like to give them a tour here so they would see things better. How can he know when all he sees entire day are Scandinavians, Africans and Asians :D

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Lol man... that is ridiculous.. I would like to give them a tour here so they would see things better. How can he know when all he sees entire day are Scandinavians, Africans and Asians :D

I have the best sence for racial anthropology on this thread. There isnt a face in the world that i cant place amongst its avarage. And this thanks to me seeing every kind of face the world has since i was a child. I grew up as a child with freinds from literally every place in the world. Today MENA's dominate the scene, but before when i was a kid there was a much greater variety.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Its funny how someone who has never known an non-albanian even tries to classify people. You have no real experience of what your dealing with. All you have is biased second hand info.

Dema
04-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Sabri is not a gypsie. Get some of his family history and youll think twice. Is Pal Engjulli a gypsy? How about Zef Beka? Bajrush Doda? Or Getoar Selimi? Goddamn everyone is a gypsy. Era Istrefi, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha... But what happens when you post a more northern looking albanian??? None of you question his ethnic background, you even try to make it look as if hes some kind of archetypical albanian...

Please dont bother with such long posts trying to make yourselves look serious... You guys are a bunch of fools. Talking to me like i know nothing about my homeland, like the idiot fustan who doesnt even know his own language, hahaha.
You dont question fustan when he agrees with your nordicist tendencies do you??? You dont question his lack of knowledge...

Listen here, i speak albanian fluently, i have a better vocabulary in albanian than 90 percent of the katunar qyrana from Kosovo. I know more about our history and culture than the avarage albanian so please dont count me out when i blow up your little nordidct bubble.

1. i dont have nordidct bubble about Albanians especially because i dont look Nordid nor Blond. When i had hair it was very strait and brown. Also my eyes are brown. I know we have all phenotypes and i have no problem with that. Just you have to know what Sabri Fejzulahu look is not a Albanian phenotype but Gypsy look from Gypsy admixture therefore has nothing with Albanians.

2. Era Istrefi looks very Albanian and i am currently in love with her because of this song so pls refrain yourself of calling her names - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jowKbvJSQT8

3. Sabri Fejzullahu is pure Gypsy or heavy Gypsy admixed what would his autosomal dna clearly show.

4. I have no problem with however you look or whatever you believe in. I have no personal opinion or feelings towards you. Whatsoever, no hate, nor sympathy. I am just being honest with you unlike many others that actually hate you so might lose that neutral perception that i currently have.

5. Albanians are white, if there is swarthy or exotic in Albanians it must be from Ashkali, Gypsy, Turk or similar.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:35 PM
1. i dont have nordidct bubble about Albanians especially because i dont look Nordid nor Blond. When i had hair it was very strait and brown. Also my eyes are brown. I know we have all phenotypes and i have no problem with that. Just you have to know what Sabri Fejzulahu look is not a Albanian phenotype but Gypsy look from Gypsy admixture therefore has nothing with Albanians.

2. Era Istrefi looks very Albanian and i am currently in love with her because of this song so pls refrain yourself of calling her names - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jowKbvJSQT8

3. Sabri Fejzullahu is pure Gypsy or heavy Gypsy admixed what would his autosomal dna clearly show.

4. I have no problem with however you look or whatever you believe in. I have no personal opinion or feelings towards you. Whatsoever, no hate, nor sympathy. I am just being honest with you unlike many others that actually hate you so might lose that neutral perception that i currently have.

5. Albanians are white, if there is swarthy or exotic in Albanians it must be from Ashkali, Gypsy, Turk or similar.

If albanians are mediterranean illyrians, then darker albanians are the real albanians. If the albanians are some kind of prehistoric Balts or teuton sklavogothic bastards, then Naim is the true albanian.

So... what are we?
Mediterranean illyrians or noric balts?

Dema
04-12-2017, 01:42 PM
If albanians are mediterranean illyrians, then darker albanians are the real albanians. If the albanians are some kind of prehistoric Balts or teuton bastards, then Naim is the true albanian.

So... what are we?

There is difference between skin tanned on sun and Gypsy looking skin with Gypsy appearance. For example you can see that Sabri is Gypsy not only by his skin and hair and his face. But also his teeth flesh looks typically Gypsy.

You cant confuse him with tanned Albo.

Wrong
04-12-2017, 01:45 PM
If albanians are mediterranean illyrians, then darker albanians are the real albanians. If the albanians are some kind of prehistoric Balts or teuton sklavogothic bastards, then Naim is the true albanian.

So... what are we?
- Mediterranean is the complete opposite from Dinaric

- Noric/Dinaric is the complete opposite from Baltic

RN97
04-12-2017, 01:47 PM

This is a dinaric

Armenoids are irano-afghans brachycephaled by alpine admixture. Dinarics are meds brachycephaled by alpine admixture armenoids and dinarics have about the same relationship as irano-afghans and small meds.

Lek
04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
- Mediterranean is the complete opposite from Dinaric

- Noric/Dinaric is the complete opposite from Baltic

Dinarics are partially meds and alpines. Coon was right about his theory. Norics are just lighter Dinarisc most likely or a subtype and not the majority or representer of anything Dinaric tbh.
Not that there should be coined another term for a phenotype just because of pigmentation, but except for Dinarics most Albanians are Meds and Alpines which makes sense that the Dinaric race in Albanians would be the result of these types of ancient mixtures. , light Albanians are most likely depigmented version of these so are lighter Dinarics

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:54 PM
There is difference between skin tanned on sun and Gypsy looking skin with Gypsy appearance. For example you can see that Sabri is Gypsy not only by his skin and hair and his face. But also his teeth flesh looks typically Gypsy.

You cant confuse him with tanned Albo.

The differences between Sinan Vllasaliu and Sabri are not that great.

https://youtu.be/XVE3db2PLds

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Is Meda or this beatifull girl a gypsie?

https://youtu.be/dVpeyUMaj30

The Illyrian Warrior
04-12-2017, 01:58 PM
^ Gypo insecurity at play.....You never tend to stop, eh?

Wrong
04-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Dinarics are partially meds and alpines. Coon was right about his theory. Norics are just lighter Dinarisc most likely or a subtype and not the majority or representer of anything Dinaric tbh.
Not that there should be coined another term for a phenotype just because of pigmentation, but except for Dinarics most Albanians are Meds and Alpines which makes sense that the Dinaric race in Albanians would be the result of these types of ancient mixtures. , light Albanians are most likely depigmented version of these so are lighter DinaricsMore or less, it is not a stabilized phenotype.

Would you say the flattened occiput is complete Alpine influence or artificial/environment? From what I've seen, Dinarics tend to have flatter occiputs than Alpines.

Dema
04-12-2017, 02:01 PM
The differences between Sinan Vllasaliu and Sabri are not that great.

https://youtu.be/XVE3db2PLds

Sinan looks like this Mediterranean darker Albanian as you say. But Sabri does not man. He just looks Gypo.

https://s24.postimg.org/6v66ht8gl/sabri.jpg

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Armenoids are irano-afghans brachycephaled by alpine admixture. Dinarics are meds brachycephaled by alpine admixture armenoids and dinarics have about the same relationship as irano-afghans and small meds.

Armenoids are very distinct. I couldnt call the irano-afghans for the life of me.
http://m3.i.pbase.com/o4/30/681730/1/63514783.A7XenOx2.050601506Armenierw.jpg

https://armeniagogo-huvjjtmj02bn.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/serj-tankian-e1461653251776.jpg

These are some pretty strong examples of armenoid dinaric affinity.

Dinarics for comparison.
http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/8441840851236373123.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng
http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe382.jpg

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Sinan looks like this Mediterranean darker Albanian as you say. But Sabri does not man. He just looks Gypo.

https://s24.postimg.org/6v66ht8gl/sabri.jpg

Your projecting...

RN97
04-12-2017, 02:20 PM
More or less, it is not a stabilized phenotype.

Would you say the flattened occiput is complete Alpine influence or artificial/environment? From what I've seen, Dinarics tend to have flatter occiputs than Alpines.

Alpines do not have flattened occupits, but rather rounded occupits. This is a perfect alpine example
http://i.imgur.com/muWicOZ.jpg
Dinarics have by far a smaller cephalic index and are extremely brachycephaled by some reason. Flattened occiput is a trait not common among non-dinarics. This is a example of a Yemeni, probably with some negroid blood as well that has a occiput similar to dinarics
http://i.imgur.com/icG4zek.jpg
Coon noted that such "dinaric" like types can occur not only with alpine admixture, but also with veddoid, mongolid for example. As long as you have a med-like solution and a alpine-like solutions it can cause a dinaric like phenotype.
From coon. The first three are dinaricized nordics. The last one is a komi supposedly a nordic dinaricized by some unknown element. Might be some ladogan or something. Coon wrote about him

A Komi or Zyrian, member of the northernmost of the East Russian Finnish tribes. This individual illustrates the essential Nordic character of the Finns, brachycephalized by some unknown agency.

http://i.imgur.com/ioowvbk.jpg

Dema
04-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Your projecting...

btw if you take a closer look there Sabri Gypsolai face is covered with some cream so his ten is not clear there also its too much light show.

Are you saying that these two look alike?

http://www.downvids.net/video/bestimages/img-sinan-vllasaliu-coming-soon-ciao-612.jpg

http://www.kosovarja-ks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sinani1.jpg

-------------------------------------------

http://www.gazetamonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sabri-fejzullahu-e-madhe-kryesore.png

http://www.tekstevideo.com/img_upz/artpic_full/18332.jpg

I am projecting ???? Are you really that blind?

Even his son looks classic Gypo even tho he is mixed. As you prolly know its very dominant and visible genetics.

http://shqip.republika.mk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1389872758-6.jpg

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 02:29 PM
An Armenoid
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2007+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Arrivals+T1rafoJUXEax. jpg

An mediterranean dinaric
http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_500/MI0002/861/MI0002861651.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Another mediterranean dinaric
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJHpUFCr3fhLxvibkzoPFvIEedZKV6T siz8-WFGl2dXQq1fkx4xg

RN97
04-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Armenoids are very distinct. I couldnt call the irano-afghans for the life of me.
]

No, dude. Armenoids are irano-afghans brachycephalized by alpine admixture. Irano-afghan is a med type found among the Persians and Afghans.
http://i.imgur.com/PH9cXl4.png
All dinaricized forms are a mix of a med-like solution with a alpine-like solution. It's a idea that in armenoids, the med solution is irano-afghan since they often have a aquiline nose and long faces (typical in irano-afghans)

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 02:34 PM
btw if you take a closer look there Sabri Gypsolai face is covered with some cream so his ten is not clear there also its too much light show.

Are you saying that these two look alike?

http://www.downvids.net/video/bestimages/img-sinan-vllasaliu-coming-soon-ciao-612.jpg

-------------------------------------------

http://www.gazetamonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sabri-fejzullahu-e-madhe-kryesore.png

http://www.tekstevideo.com/img_upz/artpic_full/18332.jpg

I am projecting ???? Are you really that blind?

Even his son looks classic Gypo even tho he is mixed. As you prolly know its very dominant and visible genetics.

http://shqip.republika.mk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1389872758-6.jpg

Staring yourself blind at colours is not wise...

decordoba
04-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Southeast European - Balkan,

but he is not Dinarid - and he has a Slavic vibe.

Dema
04-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Staring yourself blind at colours is not wise...

I dont understand.

You pulled out Sinan and claimed that.

Do you say that these two look alike?

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 02:49 PM
I dont understand.

You pulled out Sinan and claimed that.

Do you say that these two look alike?

They have similarities. I have met brothers who look further apart...

Please tell me, have you ever seen in some albanian families where the boys are very light featured while the girls with the same mother and father have very dark features. Can you explain this? Are half of the family gypsies? I know at least 5 famiys like this.

Dema
04-12-2017, 02:53 PM
They have similarities.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What similarities??

Is everyone reading and seeing this?

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pYz8iKouA

There is nothing gypsy about him, you guys should be ashamed...

Skerdilaid
04-12-2017, 03:05 PM

Hashim Thaci
http://www.kryeministri-ks.net/repository/images/11.10.2010-ZKM-08.jpg

http://m.gazetaexpress.com/public/uploads/image/2017/02/633x347/kad_1487752502-6586718.JPG

Ngo ktu rrot kari, ti nga nana e baba je maxhup, teneqexhi. Ku ajo kurva Greko-Maxhupe qe ti i thu nane na dul tash nga Drenica? Pse futesh ne tema kur nuk ja ke iden se cka flet?

Bazajt jane me origjine prej Malsis, jane familje e madhe e te njoftun per trimeri/burreri. Ne lufte e kane pas edhe postbllokin e vet, gati krejt jane ka te veshun. Familjet e Thaçit dhe Veselit nuk mujn ju aviten as deri te gishtat e kamve, mu ba ferr. Per Thaçin bile edhe katuni i ti thojne qe jane ka shki tynihere. Nejse, edhe nuk jane armik, se po te ishin si i njoh une Bazajt, Thaçin me gjithe Veselin as NATO nuk kish mujt mi pshtu.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:06 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What similarities??

Is everyone reading and seeing this?

E bre budall. Shko more qiu me gomar qyrani qyraft, thmiaq, ty me shpulla folet se me goj spo smer vesh gja.

Dema
04-12-2017, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pYz8iKouA

There is nothing gypsy about him, you guys should be ashamed...

Yea like i have no smarter things to do but watch documentary about some Gypo.

Can i ask you something honestly, because i have this feeling, are you his son or his family lol?

Dema
04-12-2017, 03:11 PM
E bre budall. Shko more qiu me gomar qyrani qyraft, thmiaq, ty me shpulla folet se me goj spo smer vesh gja.

did you just get emotional and personal here?

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Ngo ktu rrot kari, ti nga nana e baba je maxhup, teneqexhi. Ku ajo kurva Greko-Maxhupe qe ti i thu nane na dul tash nga Drenica? Pse futesh ne tema kur nuk ja ke iden se cka flet?

Bazajt jane me origjine prej Malsis, jane familje e madhe e te njoftun per trimeri/burreri. Ne lufte e kane pas edhe postbllokin e vet, gati krejt jane ka te veshun. Familjet e Thaçit dhe Veselit nuk mujn ju aviten as deri te gishtat e kamve, mu ba ferr. Per Thaçin bile edhe katuni i ti thojne qe jane ka shki tynihere. Nejse, edhe nuk jane armik, se po te ishin si i njoh une Bazajt, Thaçin me gjithe Veselin as NATO nuk kish mujt mi pshtu.

Ngo knej, se sti livdon kush Bazajt ne Drenic, po boni ndodhi diqka, ja kan mu faru ja kan me ik si qen ne Ukrain apo ne Bjelorusi, aty ku e kan vendin.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Yea like i have no smarter things to do but watch documentary about some Gypo.

Can i ask you something honestly, because i have this feeling, are you his son or his family lol?

Thats the problem, you dont want to chllenge your opinion, thats why the only thing i can do for you is to ask you to go fuck yourself, and fuck your mother to while your at it, let your father watch i bet hes some kind of cuck.

Skerdilaid
04-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Ngo knej, se sti livdon kush Bazajt ne Drenic, po boni ndodhi diqka, ja kan mu faru ja kan me ik si qen ne Ukrain apo ne Bjelorusi, aty ku e kan vendin.

Bytha jote qe e perzin Drenasin me Skenderaj prej Suedie pe din a? Trus bythen se nuk ta qet mu kru me ta nja difsh te miren veti, se as Pakistani nuk te ban pune ma.

Dema
04-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Thats the problem, you dont want to chllenge your opinion, thats why the only thing i can do for you is to ask you to go fuck yourself, and fuck your mother to while your at it, let your father watch i bet hes some kind of cuck.

so you gonna just start to act like a typical Gypsy here.... Nothing new : D You know that i can report you and get you banned because of last two posts. I would much more like to pierce or slap you in real life tho.
But i really dont care, ill just let everyone see what kind of Gypsy you are.

And in the end, when you dont have arguments you start acting like one.

http://i49.tinypic.com/156wvm1.jpg

What is bothering your sad soul, is it lack of sun in cold Scandinavia or the claustrophobic feeling of loneliness in your dark room, for sure some kind of identity crisis also combined with too much of free time?
Scandinavia is not easy to maintain yourself normal there, you as a Mediterranean must have used to a lot of sun when now you are getting none. You are going slowly but surely insane.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:34 PM
so you gonna just start to act like a typical Gypsy here.... Nothing new : D You know that i can report you and get you banned because of last two posts. I would much more like to pierce or slap you in real life tho.
But i really dont care, ill just let everyone see what kind of Gypsy you are.

And in the end, when you dont have arguments you start acting like one.

http://i49.tinypic.com/156wvm1.jpg

What is bothering your sad soul, is it lack of sun in cold Scandinavia or the claustrophobic feeling of loneliness in your dark room, for sure some kind of identity crisis also combined with too much of free time?
Scandinavia is not easy to maintain yourself normal there, you as a Mediterranean must have used to a lot of sun when now you are getting none. You are going slowly but surely insane.

Trust me, the least of my problems is a ban in this forum, hahahah!!!

Laberia
04-12-2017, 03:34 PM
O Trilecce, ke ikur për lesh kari.

Dema
04-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Trust me, theleast of my problems is a ban in this forum, hahahah!!!

Trust me i know that, you have much bigger mental and life problems.

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Trust me i know that, you have much bigger mental and life problems.From refusing to review my argument to calling me mentally ill... The only place on earth you can act like this is behind your keyboard, you wouldnt get far with this attitude oh you fearsome keyboard wielding warrior.

Dema
04-12-2017, 04:00 PM
From refusing to review my argument to calling me mentally ill... The only place on earth you can act like this is behind your keyboard, you wouldnt get far with this attitude oh you fearsome keyboard wielding warrior.

Go read replies back, you put arguments out like saying Sinan looks like Sabri. Then i put their photos together and asked you in what world they look alike, then you started to insult my family and burst into a rage...
You cant even hold these emotions in but you let your Gypsy behavior go out and you think you can insult people and their family just like that. Talking about internet warrior.
Swedish artificial laboratory grown brat!

Trilecce
04-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Go read replies back, you put arguments out like saying Sinan looks like Sabri. Then i put their photos together and asked you in what world they look alike, then you started to insult my family and burst into a rage...
You cant even hold these emotions in but you let your Gypsy behavior go out and you think you can insult people and their family just like that. Talking about internet warrior.
Swedish artificial laboratory grown brat!

Op op, hold your horses. Dont run wild now with accusations and your silly attitude. I asked you to watch the interview with Sabri for you to see personally that there is absolutely nothing gypsy about him. You refused, not because of pride but because you think that your acting smart. You wont get far with that because you dont seem to be much of a thinker. Your a child, at 17 years tops.

Thats why you wont see me holding up to your percieved level of sophistication. You want to meet me in real argument, then start reviewing and considering my stances. Otherwise, you know what can go do.

Dema
04-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Op op, hold your horses. Dont run wild now with accusations and your silly attitude. I asked you to watch the interview with Sabri for you to see personally that there is absolutely nothing gypsy about him. You refused, not because of pride but because you think that your acting smart. You wont get far with that because you dont seem to be much of a thinker. Your a child, at 17 years tops.

Thats why you wont see me holding up to your percieved level of sophistication. You want to meet me in real argument, then start reviewing and considering my stances. Otherwise, you know what can go do.

I dont wanna watch documentary about Gypsy Sabri Fejzullahu retarded singer are you retarded? I rather just lay on the bed and let my mind flow free then waste my brain watching that.

No matter what he says he is Gypsy admixed for me until he shows me his autosomal DNA result.

Wrong
04-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Dinarics have by far a smaller cephalic index and are extremely brachycephaled by some reason. Flattened occiput is a trait not common among non-dinarics. This is a example of a Yemeni, probably with some negroid blood as well that has a occiput similar to dinarics
Wrong, my niggah, you are incoherent. Being extremely brachycephalic automatically means you'll have an extremely high/big CI, nothing "small" about it.

Coon noted that such "dinaric" like types can occur not only with alpine admixture, but also with veddoid, mongolid for example. As long as you have a med-like solution and a alpine-like solutions it can cause a dinaric like phenotype.
From coon. The first three are dinaricized nordics. The last one is a komi supposedly a nordic dinaricized by some unknown element. Might be some ladogan or something. Coon wrote about him
You are wrong again, my niggah. Coon is right of course, it's not about just mixing two phenotypes, there is something more. It is called evolution.

Dinarics are by far the most evolved out of all subraces and the least primitive-looking.