PDA

View Full Version : Should gay couples be allowed to adopt or raise children?

Loki
04-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Discuss.

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170405105117-oliviero-toscani-7-super-169.jpg

Squall Leonhart
04-09-2017, 07:25 PM
They're human so of course.

Costas
04-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Yeah why not

Antimage
04-09-2017, 07:28 PM
What effect does it have on the children? Are children raised by homo's more likely to become gay?

Mraz
04-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Only if they succeed to make one by themselves...oh wait they can only create stds :rolleyes:

N1019
04-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Some losers should be desexed. They aren't capable of raising children. I'm sure there are cases in which children would be far better off with gay adopted parents than their biological parents. Ideally, children should be with their biological parents in a supportive home environment, but we aren't talking about ideal situations here. Having said that, I think heterosexual couples of suitable means should get priority for adoption. Gays should be a last resort.

Loki
04-09-2017, 07:37 PM
What effect does it have on the children? Are children raised by homo's more likely to become gay?

This is the million dollar question.

Insuperable
04-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Only in selected cases when there is no better choice.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771005/

Atvend
04-09-2017, 07:44 PM

What could possibly be the effects of being raised by sociopathic proto-catladies or self hating, undignified, sexually depraved homos?

crazyladybutterfly
04-09-2017, 07:51 PM
there is no proof that it is bad for children meanwhile the more you sty in an orphanage the higher the chances to develop a mental disorder

Insuperable
04-09-2017, 07:56 PM
there is no proof that it is bad for children meanwhile the more you sty in an orphanage the higher the chances to develop a mental disorder

Studies seem to show that it is not good for children as expected. But it is better to be adopted by anyone as long as they are good people willing to help than stay in an orphanage.

Tommie
04-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Yes, they should be allowed.

Profileid
04-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Fit parents.

More than a third of gay, lesbian and bisexual people took at least one illegal drug in the last month, according to the largest study of its kind. Whether drug use is a psychological crutch, a way of integrating into the "scene" or perhaps both, that figure compares to 5 per cent of the wider population who admitted using a drug in the last month in the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW).
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

The CDC’s National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey found for LGB people:

44 percent of lesbians and 61 percent of bisexual women experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 35 percent of heterosexual women

26 percent of gay men and 37 percent of bisexual men experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 29 percent of heterosexual men

46 percent of bisexual women have been raped, compared to 17 percent of heterosexual women and 13 percent of lesbians

22 percent of bisexual women have been raped by an intimate partner, compared to 9 percent of heterosexual women

40 percent of gay men and 47 percent of bisexual men have experienced sexual violence other than rape, compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men
http://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Loki
04-09-2017, 08:32 PM

Oh yes there is:

Dema
04-09-2017, 08:32 PM
No never, children should never been given to them.
But yes to all other rights.

Ylla
04-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Being raised by gay parents would really mess you up lets be honest, especially if ur a guy.

Freeroostah
04-09-2017, 08:55 PM
never, not even for a joke

alnortedelsur
04-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Definitively NOT.

Anybody with minimum common sense, would realize that the best environment for a child to grow up is in a regular family with a mom and dad. The rest are insane and devious experiments, and children should not be object of such experiments.

GiCa
04-09-2017, 10:21 PM
yes

also single people should be able to adopt

DarkSecret
04-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Yes yes yes and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Ranger0075
04-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Yes, why they shouldn't?

There is a lot of kids with no place to call of home and few people to adopt them, gays at least will help to decrease this row...

Ofc, the kid have to agree with that. Some kids dont like gay couples tho.

alnortedelsur
04-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Only in selected cases when there is no better choice.

There are plenty of heterosexual couples willing to adopt a child. So, there will always be plenty of better options with plenty of qualified heterosexual couples to adopt a child than giving them to gay couples.

DarkSecret
04-09-2017, 10:29 PM
How do you know they won't perform better than some hetero couples? I myself was a child of probably one of the worst hetero couple and you can't imagine what traumatic experiences I dealt with because of the crazy two.

catgeorge
04-09-2017, 10:30 PM
IMO this isn't fair on the kids - these people are just selfish. Single people or people without kids would not understand. But this is unacceptable.

Young daughters always want their fathers for hugs and warmth and sons always want their mothers. This type of new world neo liberal quasi family structure is not fair on the children simple as that.

alnortedelsur
04-09-2017, 10:30 PM
yes

also single people should be able to adopt

Is even a better option to give a child in adoption to a single person (once this person has been qualified to be psychologically eligible to raise a child) than giving them to gay couples.

GiCa
04-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Again with people who discriminate on sexual orientation and forbid someone for his sexual tastes to be apparent

Homosexs are not monster tey are usually born out of a father and a mother like you.

What about I forbid you to be a parent if you are into fat women because that s your sexual taste?

If we make society more tolerant andopen people would have much more harmony between them and homosexs would never be offended or criticized.

There are tons of parentless children is it better for them to grow in an orphanage or to grow with a same sex parent couple?

The answer is obvious.

Also you can t forbid homosex women to b mothers throught artificial insemination

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
04-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes, of course.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, so I see nothing wrong with homosexuals raising children.

DarkSecret
04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
IMO this isn't fair on the kids - these people are just selfish. Single people or people without kids would not understand. But this is unacceptable.

Young daughters always want their fathers for hugs and warmth and sons always want their mothers. This type of new world neo liberal structure is not fair on the children simple as that.

Some children never find that hugs and love even from their original hetero parents. You are standardizing parenthood and being full of prejudice against gay couples.

GiCa
04-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Is even a better option to give a child in adoption to a single person (once this person has been qualified to be psychologically eligible to raise a child) than giving them to gay couples.
I understand you

In the past I thought like you think now

But a homosex child can born to everyone
You as his after would you forbid him to be father :mother one day even if he s hinder?

I ve met homosex people they are normal like you and they have told me thty ve always felt te weight of people criticizing them for something they can t control: their attraction

Many of them also wished in the future to be parent because they love kids

Denying them right will make them even more depressed and excluded from society

catgeorge
04-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Some children never find that hugs and love even from their original hetero parents. You are standardizing parenthood and being full of prejudice against gay couples.

The problem here is you are proporting a minority of cases into the majority.

There would be far more problems if the majority of of the family unit were gay couples.

Zephyrus
04-09-2017, 10:39 PM
No.
I'll elaborate later.

DarkSecret
04-09-2017, 10:54 PM
The problem here is you are proporting a minority of cases into the majority.

There would be far more problems if the majority of of the family unit were gay couples.

Your "would"s don't prove anything. I can give you real examples whilst you cannot.

alnortedelsur
04-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Your "would"s don't prove anything. I can give you real examples whilst you cannot.

Very specific and isolated examples are not worth to prove anything.

Oneeye
04-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Fit parents.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

http://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Bisexual men are more likely to have been stalked than gay men because it's women that do it more.

DarkSecret
04-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Very specific and isolated examples are not worth to prove anything.

At least I learnt that I was very specific and isolated. Thanks...

Profileid
04-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Bisexual men are more likely to have been stalked than gay men because it's women that do it more.

Really?
HAHAHAHA. Ok, I can seriously believe that.

Oneeye
04-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Really?
HAHAHAHA. Ok, I can seriously believe that.

From the quote you made...

26 percent of gay men and 37 percent of bisexual men experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 29 percent of heterosexual men

MissMischief
04-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Yes. There are a lot of kids who need adopting, and I find it difficult to imagine that the government foster system can really raise a child better than two loving, caring, committed adults.

It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex yet researches show this isn’t really the case:

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

Our results suggest children with same-sex attracted parents are doing well in terms of their overall health and that their families are getting along really well.

We found that children from same-sex families scored, on average, 6% better on two key measures, general health and family cohesion, even when controlling for a number sociodemographic factors such as parent education and household income. But on most health measures, including emotional behaviour and physical functioning, there was no difference when compared with children from the general population.

This isn't the first study to show such findings. At least one long term study, to my knowledge, showed that children raised by same-sex parents were every bit as likely to develop into productive members of society as children raised by opposite-sex parents. They tend to have fewer social problems and perform better academically than children raised by opposite-sex parents.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/media-spotlight/201312/psychology-law-and-same-sex-parenting

Overall, more than twenty-five years of research into the effects of growing up in a same-sex household, the children of same-sex couples appear to be at least as well-adjusted as children growing up in opposite-sex households. Whether the research looked at children or adolescents and however emotional adjustment was defined and measured, the results have been remarkably consistent despite the legal battles that have been fought over gay parenting.

As you can see, many studies have demonstrated that children’s well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents’ sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents.

Uhm what is this popping sound? Oh it must be bigots' heads exploding xD

ЛыSSый
04-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Should gay couples be allowed to adopt or raise children?

yes, but children must be opposite gender as these couples are.

Profileid
04-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Yes. There are a lot of kids who need adopting, and I find it difficult to imagine that the government foster system can really raise a child better than two loving, caring, committed adults.

It’s often suggested that children with same-sex parents have poorer outcomes because they’re missing a parent of a particular sex yet researches show this isn’t really the case:

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

This isn't the first study to show such findings. At least one long term study, to my knowledge, showed that children raised by same-sex parents were every bit as likely to develop into productive members of society as children raised by opposite-sex parents. They tend to have fewer social problems and perform better academically than children raised by opposite-sex parents.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/media-spotlight/201312/psychology-law-and-same-sex-parenting

As you can see, many studies have demonstrated that children’s well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents’ sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents.

Uhm what is this popping sound? Oh it must be bigots' heads exploding xD

Believing every kid deserves a mother and a father is bigotry?

HERK
04-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Give them children to rise?? Are you kiding me or what, they will brainwash those poor babys into thinking it is a right thing to be gay

Profileid
04-10-2017, 03:09 PM
So which parent is unnecessary? The mother or father?

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Definitively NOT.

Anybody with minimum common sense, would realize that the best environment for a child to grow up is in a regular family with a mom and dad. The rest are insane and devious experiments, and children should not be object of such experiments.

Judgin by this defination, you probably had gay parents.

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Imagine giving kids to Rainbowmimi and his anal driller! Poor kids. All they would know is name celebrities.

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Imagine giving kids to Rainbowmimi and his anal driller! Poor kids. All they would know is name celebrities.

They would be the new Kardashians, since im from elite, just like Kris jenner was and raised Kim as a rich chick.

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 03:39 PM
They would be the new Kardashians, since im from elite, just like Kris jenner was and raised Kim as a rich chick.

Tough call in this case. Choosing between being a rich a dumb as rock.

Btw since is favella a place for the elites?

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Tough call in this case. Choosing between being a rich a dumb as rock.

Btw since is favella a place for the elites?

First thing my daughter would do is date a rich man
I hope she didnt become a feminist and say this to me
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/35/c7/9e35c7357202cfc1aef6d1e93c16aba9.jpg

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 03:44 PM
I hope she didnt become a feminist and say this to me

Are you a bisexual faggot or you are planning an artificial insemination?

Poor kids.

Enflamme
04-10-2017, 03:46 PM
No, leftist position.

Nationalist position:
http://si.rosselcdn.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/facebook_og_image/2015/01/19/1984976670_B974557320Z.1_20150119135456_000_G983QI 3ST.1-0.jpg

Annie999
04-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Yes, of course. Gay parents are just as capable of raising children. There are shitty parents and great parents, but that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Are you a bisexual faggot or you are planning an artificial insemination?

Poor kids.

I dont want kids but i would do artificial insemination like Ricky martin did
Kids is a waste of time, one of my siblings already had a child so my parents dont care about it
IM YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT SPEND SUGGAR DADDIES MONEY UNTIL MY DEATH

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 03:53 PM
I dont want kids but i would do artificial insemination like Ricky martin did
Kids is a waste of time, one of my siblings already had a child so my parents dont care about it
IM YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT SPEND SUGGAR DADDIES MONEY UNTIL MY DEATH

You seem to be a very degenerate subhuman not suitable for raising pets not to to mention children.

Annie999
04-10-2017, 03:55 PM
yes, but children must be opposite gender as these couples are.

That makes no sense. How come heterosexual fathers are allowed to raise little girls then? :rolleyes: There is no reason to believe a gay man would assault a little boy (or lesbians a little girl) any more than hetero woman assaulting their little sons or hetero fathers assaulting their little girls. There's a lot of wrong ideas about gay people in this forum (as expected).

Hithaeglir
04-10-2017, 03:55 PM
If they are stable individuals in a stable,loving relationship then yes :) But this applies to straight couples as well, unfortunately the unstable ones tend to procreate more than the stable ones.

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:57 PM
You seem to be a very degenerate subhuman not suitable for raising pets not to to mention children.

Dont worry, if if a had a daughter she would never look at your face. My mother always told me: You can be gay, but be smart and only date a man with job and money. My daughter would never look at broken guys.

Dandelion
04-10-2017, 03:57 PM
How about IVF for lesbian couples?

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 03:59 PM
If they are stable individuals in a stable,loving relationship then yes :) But this applies to straight couples as well, unfortunately the unstable ones tend to procreate more than the stable ones.

Gays tend to need childreens when they are alone, most guys ended up alone in life when they become older because of beauty standards that is really present among us
So, they love their childs as much they can, also their cats

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Dont worry, if if a had a daughter she would never look at your face. My mother always told me: You can be gay, but be small and only date a man with job and money. My daughter would never look at broken guys.

I would never want a wife coming from such a degenerate background dumb subhuman. I want a normal wife with normal father and mother in law coming from normal traditional family so my children would have normal grandparents not shallow degenerate subhumans such as yourself. Heellooo.

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 04:13 PM
I would never want a wife coming from such a degenerate background dumb subhuman. I want a normal wife with normal father and mother in law coming from normal traditional family so my children would have normal grandparents not shallow degenerate subhumans such as yourself. Heellooo.
Traditional family is subjective and social construction, but it is not worth debating with mentally ill like you. Practically, even heterosexuals in Brazil do not have dignified backgrounds, since prostitutes, thugs and criminals were sent from Portugal to Brazil in the first colonial period and many brazilians descents from them, like australians. And you can not choose anything, you are old and still single because no one wants your ugly face and body, youll get the first woman as you can

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
We dont want commoners in our family!

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Traditional family is subjective and social construction.

Degenerate subhumans such as yourself are the reason why.

but it is not worth debating with mentally ill like you.

That is what I should say to you. Since you

a) seem to be a shallow minded degenerate
b) have anus the size of melon unlike the vast majority of men

And you can not choose anything, you are old and still single because no one wants your ugly face and body, youll get the first woman as you can

Oh damn, all those women I slept with, I must have been dreaming. I am 29. Why is that so old? I of course plan to marry sooner or later.

Heather Duval
04-10-2017, 04:34 PM
"have anus the size of melon unlike the vast majority of men" I wish i do but i cant now
You sleep with average girls of your country
No boobs
No big booty
and face probably like this
http://thewanderlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dubro1.jpeg
29 is too old to marry/have a baby at least in Brazil

Insuperable
04-10-2017, 04:40 PM
"have anus the size of melon unlike the vast majority of men" I wish i do but i cant now

A degenerate

You sleep with average girls of your country
No boobs
No big booty
and face probably like this
http://thewanderlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dubro1.jpeg
29 is too old to marry/have a baby at least in Brazil

If it makes you sleep better at night you can think anything you want. I think I have sacrificed enough of brain cells for today chatting with you.

Profileid
04-14-2017, 01:59 AM
That makes no sense. How come heterosexual fathers are allowed to raise little girls then? :rolleyes: There is no reason to believe a gay man would assault a little boy (or lesbians a little girl) any more than hetero woman assaulting their little sons or hetero fathers assaulting their little girls. There's a lot of wrong ideas about gay people in this forum (as expected).

Statistics

Wadaad
04-14-2017, 02:00 AM
Yes, but only western and christian children..

Petros Houhoulis
05-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Yes, but only western and christian children..

I concur. Muslim children, especially Somali, should be left to die.

Dandelion
05-07-2017, 05:13 PM
I concur. Muslim children, especially Somali, should be left to die.

I would make sure they'd get selected for adoption for the most flamboyant gay couples myself.

Kazbolat
05-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Absolutely no.

Kamal900
05-07-2017, 05:23 PM
No considering that pedophilia occurs more frequently among Homosexuals and Bisexuals than their straight or normal counterparts:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/100424

Liberalism and cultural Marxism are pure cancer.

DarkSecret
05-07-2017, 05:23 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Bosniensis
05-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Gay Couples should be arrested and shoot.

At least here on Balkans. We don't follow backward western culture. Except maybe Croatians..

Dandelion
05-07-2017, 05:38 PM

At least here on Balkans. We don't follow backward western culture. Except maybe Croatians..

You still love them in the not-so gay way, which you don't do so much for Slovenes.

glass
05-07-2017, 05:40 PM

Why would elite and rich girl learn to be golddigger and hoe among first things? You contradicte yourself, no?

Heather Duval
05-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Why would elite and rich girl learn to be golddigger and hoe among first things? You contradicte yourself, no?

Ask her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2fbSCLO2jo

glass
05-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Ask her

I am asking you, not someone who is not presetn on this forum. You know favella and rich neighbourhood are quite different. You may claim to be elite here and there, but favella is too stonk in you, impossible to hide. So instead of bullshitting on forums you better stick to what you do best, pleasing niggers for few reals in return:rolleyes:

Root
05-07-2017, 05:53 PM
gay couples can enjoy their same-sex life wherever else but not in the East Europe and even close to Russian borders..

Heather Duval
05-07-2017, 06:57 PM
I am asking you, not someone who is not presetn on this forum. You know favella and rich neighbourhood are quite different. You may claim to be elite here and there, but favella is too stonk in you, impossible to hide. So instead of bullshitting on forums you better stick to what you do best, pleasing niggers for few reals in return:rolleyes:

You do not know what you're talking about. Most girls of any social class put the money on top
I have friends from various social classes and they all have boyfriends with a good job, if you didnt have one you cant sit with them.

glass
05-08-2017, 05:33 AM
You do not know what you're talking about. Most girls of any social class put the money on top
I have friends from various social classes and they all have boyfriends with a good job, if you didnt have one you cant sit with them.
Rich man is a social lift for favella dweller, so you and your girls of any social class present in favella want one to improve your living standards. If you are already rich and elite rich man has no any additional benefits to his manhood. Look at many partners of rich and elite white women, many of them had/have noname boyfriend/husband. Even your idol Britney Spears:rolleyes: So we do come to simple conclusion, you are not as rich and elite as you are trying make it look like. So once again i am urging you to follow my advice written earlier in this thread. You do not find rich man on this forum.

Queen B
05-08-2017, 06:51 AM
No, they shouldn't.
I don't mind for them having the rest of rights (marriage and stuff), but adoption : no.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-08-2017, 07:06 AM
No, they shouldn't.
I don't mind for them having the rest of rights (marriage and stuff), but adoption : no.

I feel some of them may abuse those rights for their own dirty needs. Such people exist on this age and day I would not be surprise.

Enflamme
05-08-2017, 07:08 AM
No, they shouldn't.

I do not agree with the marriage (because in France, this gives the right to adoption and GPA, PMA, automatically, besides that is what Macron wants), but on we are agree on adoption.

In any case, as far as France is concerned (and this is a bit off-topic here): the real problem in France is not the immigrants, but the people themselves and their mentality.

Queen B
05-08-2017, 07:14 AM
I feel some of them may abuse those rights for their own dirty needs. Such people exist on this age and day I would not be surprise.
The thing is ,even if they do it with the best intentions , it still is a very selfish action ~ they are thinking their own needs first, rather than, what should be offered to a kid, and that goes against how a parent should be .

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 01:32 PM
The thing is ,even if they do it with the best intentions , it still is a very selfish action ~ they are thinking their own needs first, rather than, what should be offered to a kid, and that goes against how a parent should be .

So every heterosexual couple gives exactly what a kid needs? A total BS.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 01:44 PM

Shut up your shit mouth, you are a woman. Remember, gays are still man and you cant talk about your opinions since we are superior over you. The reason women couldnt even vote in the past is because you are all total useless, and things should stay like that, you should ask your man for everything incluiding about adopt kids or be pregnant. Being pregnant means a lot, in most cases the men didnt wanted it, its all your faults, so be careful and ask men everything about your life "decisions".

Infinite
05-08-2017, 01:45 PM
There are a lot of homeless kids, so yeah.

Queen B
05-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Shut up your shit mouth, you are a woman. Remember, gays are still man and you cant talk about your opinions since we are superior over you. The reason women couldnt even vote in the past is because you are all total useless, and things should stay like that, you should ask your man for everything incluiding about adopt kids or be pregnant. Being pregnant means a lot, in most cases the men didnt wanted it, its all your faults, so be careful and ask men everything about your life "decisions".
Did you got your medication today dear?
You seem upset :coffee:

Hithaeglir
05-08-2017, 02:06 PM
If they pass all the screenings that straight couples pass in order to have the right to adopt, i don't see why not. If there's a nice gay couple wishing to raise them with love and give them a good future, it should be considered.

Peterski
05-08-2017, 02:11 PM
If they pass all the screenings that straight couples pass in order to have the right to adopt, i don't see why not. If there's a nice gay couple wishing to raise them with love and give them a good future, it should be considered.

I think that most children need both a "dad figure" and a "mom figure" as role models, for normal development. With gay parents, one of these figures will always be missing. But it is probably still better than living in a child care home, with a pathological family, or with a single parent. So I agree with you.

Hithaeglir
05-08-2017, 02:17 PM
I think that most children need both a "dad figure" and a "mom figure" as role models, for normal development. With gay parents, one of these figures will always be missing. But it is probably still better than living in a child care home, with a pathological family, or with a single parent. So I agree with you.

They may need them but in the case of abandoned children,both of these figures have already failed and what remains is the need for safety and love.So i don't see where's the harm,if the parents are of the same sex,they can still be good nurturing parents.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 02:22 PM
They may need them but in the case of abandoned children,both of these figures have already failed and what remains is the need for safety and love.So i don't see where's the harm,if the parents are of the same sex,they can still be good nurturing parents.

dad figure and mom figure is bullshit, trust me
when you know real people from real life, and has experiences etc you wont think about it
most people who says it lives in their own bubble
its hard to talk about someone's life, fights etc if you dont make part of it and dont know it very well

Hithaeglir
05-08-2017, 02:30 PM
dad figure and mom figure is bullshit, trust me
when you know real people from real life, and has experiences etc you wont think about it
most people who says it lives in their own bubble
its hard to talk about someone's life, fights etc if you dont make part of it and dont know it very well

Real people from real life (:rolleyes:) who have had only one parent have confided in me they would want their father to be there when they needed him,but in this case you can't be sure if it's the "mom" "dad" figure coming into play or the need to have both of your parents present as you had them when you were born.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Real people from real life (:rolleyes:) who have had only one parent have confided in me they would want their father to be there when they needed him,but in this case you can't be sure if it's the "mom" "dad" figure coming into play or the need to have both of your parents present as you had them when you were born.

When you are adopted you will miss your biology parents in some cases, it is completely different from that you were raised only by your mother or father

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 03:03 PM
My cousin was raised by her aunt and she does not miss her parents, neither her "father'
This is because it is obvious that "normal" is imposed creation by society, for her it is normal to have an aunt and not two parents. So obviously she does not miss them because she does not feel any affection :lol:

Queen B
05-08-2017, 03:14 PM
It certainly is better than living in an orphanage or with abusive parents, but single parenthood isn't worst than 2 dads or 2 moms.
When a parent is missing (absent, dead,etc), the kid knows the absense of the one integral part of the family, and adjust to it / mourns it .
With 2 moms and 2 dads, the kid does NOT learn the mother or father figure.
The way families are - in general - (father , mother and kids), isn't a social construct, it is how it was always have been , due to biology.

I'm not saying that the kid won't be loved, but a complete individual can't be raised simply by love.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 03:21 PM
It certainly is better than living in an orphanage or with abusive parents, but single parenthood isn't worst than 2 dads or 2 moms.
When a parent is missing (absent, dead,etc), the kid knows the absense of the one integral part of the family, and adjust to it / mourns it .
The way families are - in general - (father , mother and kids), isn't a social construct, it is how it was always have been , due to biology.

I'm not saying that the kid won't be loved, but a complete individual can't be raised simply by love.

Gay couples are not abusive parents, this kind of thing can happen in any family, there are several couples of heterosexuals who have done it and things worse. This comes from your character and morals, it is not our fault if you are a low and dirty person who always thinks and expects the worst of people, I hope that one day you will have some kind of shame in your face and stop projecting people into yours Sick mind/feelings.

Queen B
05-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Gay couples are not abusive parents, this kind of thing can happen in any family, there are several couples of heterosexuals who have done it and things worse. This comes from your character and morals, it is not our fault if you are a low and dirty person who always thinks and expects the worst of people, I hope that one day you will have some kind of shame in your face and stop projecting people into yours Sick mind/feelings.
I repeat, have you got your medication today?
Where on earth did I said they are abusive? Seriously, before going and say about low and dirty, read better, or better yet, stick to threads about Britney Spears.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
I repeat, have you got your medication today?
Where on earth did I said they are abusive? Seriously, before going and say about low and dirty, read better, or better yet, stick to threads about Britney Spears.
Britney Spears FOR SURE is a better option than reading your posts, the REAL Queen at least does not post shits about the life of others and the rights of others. You're a woman and you're not gay, ya the last that should post any opinion around here and there, its our right, our people and not yours. Stay in your lane, Bitch, I have the right to put you in the kennel if you are talking about us. :lol:

Queen B
05-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Britney Spears FOR SURE is a better option than reading your posts, the REAL Queen at least does not post shits about the life of others and the rights of others. You're a woman and you're not gay, ya the last that should post any opinion around here and there, its our right, our people and not yours. Stay in your lane, Bitch, I have the right to put you in the kennel if you are talking about us. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

Profileid
05-08-2017, 03:46 PM

Indeed. There's an enormous logic gap in the "It's only about love" bullshit. If this is okay, then it implies either the mother or father is unnecessary, perhaps both even.

Ibericus
05-08-2017, 03:49 PM
No. If they want children, become straight and marry.

Queen B
05-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Υοu can't become straight. I don't support the idea of homosexuality being a choice.

However, they should accept that due to this difference they have, being parents isn't an option.
F.e. If I'm not good at biology/school , I can't expect to be a doctor just because I want it . It's not my fault, but just wanting it, isn't enough.

Indeed. There's an enormous logic gap in the "It's only about love" bullshit. If this is okay, then it implies either the mother or father is unnecessary, perhaps both even.
Exactly. There is a (gross) Greek proverb that says ''with farts you can't dye eggs'' (like dye them red for Easter). It means, that with no effort, organization, and following a procedure needed, you won't have the result you want, just because.

A kid isn't a tool to fill your void and complete yourself.A kid isn't about yourself.A kid has needs, a kid is another human that you have to raise, to protect, to guide, to love, to nurture, to discipline, to actually mold to a normal, happy and functioning human.

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 03:59 PM

:D Why don't you become gay tomorrow and become straight again on the other day?

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
This is a thread where people talk about anothers lifes and rights, well, in my opinions women like queen b should not even vote.
:lol:

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 04:00 PM
:D Why don't you become gay tomorrow and become straight again on the other day?

Why would someone choice to be part of a minority? For sure people who follows S&M

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Why would someone choice to be part of a minority? For sure people who follows S&M

Surely straight men can have sex with other straight or gay men but that doesn't mean they are really gay in my opinion or from what I understand there must be emotional attachments to other guys too.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Surely straight men can have sex with other straight or gay men but that doesn't mean they are really gay in my opinion or from what I understand there must be emotional attachments to other guys too.

If people would choice they would be straight, blonde and blue eyed, thats the good image that society wants you to be
Not gay

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 04:09 PM
If people would choice they would be straight, blonde and blue eyed, thats the good image that society wants you to be
Not gay

As I pointed out the reason they don't understand is that they think like a straight man and whence that is a choice. They can't think this could be what gays feel. Say it hormonal or an anomaly I don't think a person chooses to be a gay and face the things a straight would never imagine.

Annie999
05-08-2017, 04:11 PM
I don't see how to be gay is an impediment to be good parents :confused:

There are millions of single moms, single dads, or children that were just raised by people who weren't their parents and no one complains against that. It's all about education, morals and love. Unless you think that being gay is immoral, I don't see how anyone can be against them being parents.

crazyladybutterfly
05-08-2017, 06:47 PM

lol

Profileid
05-08-2017, 07:01 PM
I don't see how to be gay is an impediment to be good parents :confused:

There are millions of single moms, single dads, or children that were just raised by people who weren't their parents and no one complains against that. It's all about education, morals and love. Unless you think that being gay is immoral, I don't see how anyone can be against them being parents.

Speaking as someone raised by a single mom, I can tell you it's not ideal. I am very grateful for all she did and continues to do, but it's still just minimizing damage.
No sane person voluntarily chooses to raise their kids as a single parent because it sucks,but it happens and you deal with it. It's different to jump through legal and financial hurdles to raise children as a gay couple.

I have seen videos of scantily clad 9 year olds at gay pride parades dancing around with the parade goers eying them like a piece of meat. Quite unsettling.

Ensuring children are in a stable environment trumps adult gratification every time.

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Speaking as someone raised by a single mom, I can tell you it's not ideal. I am very grateful for all she did and continues to do, but it's still just minimizing damage.
No sane person voluntarily chooses to raise their kids as a single parent because it sucks,but it happens and you deal with it. It's different to jump through legal and financial hurdles to raise children as a gay couple.

I have seen videos of scantily clad 9 year olds at gay pride parades dancing around with the parade goers eying them like a piece of meat. Quite unsettling.

Ensuring children are in a stable environment trumps adult gratification every time.
Google translate: "It's the same as any other family. One shouts, sends slippers, puts on a coat, brushes the tooth, talks about the notes, complains, takes out the phone. It's the same litany. One is more affectionate, another is braver, one leaves, another is not. It's like any couple, it does not change anything. The fact that they are two men for a girl is even cooler because a girl usually likes her father more, right? They are the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. If it were not for them, I do not know what would have happened because when my mother died, they had no one to stay with me, my sisters had their lives, my grandmother was already old. If I had gone to an orphanage, my life would have been different. Everything I have, I am and have already done, I owe them, "
http://fotos.caras.uol.com.br/media/images/raw/2014/02/18/img-586188-ana-karolina-lannes20140218161392751031.jpg

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 07:19 PM
See? You have your randoms and stupid exemples, and we got ours too

Profileid
05-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Skwak

LOL DON'T CARE

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 07:28 PM
LOL DON'T CARE

So, get out of here with your non sense opinion and fat presence.

Pausanias
05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
I recently read an article saying that 7 out of 10 children with homosexual parents suffer from mental disorders.

So of course no. Why should the poor children having to endure others' mental disorder? Every child in this world must have a father and a mother.

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 07:34 PM
I recently read an article saying that 7 out of 10 children with homosexual parents suffer from mental disorders.

So of course no. Why should the poor children having to endure others' mental disorder? Every child in this world must have a father and a mother.

It's because the pressure of people or their friends their bullying etc. Not because of gay parents directly.

Profileid
05-08-2017, 07:37 PM
So, get out of here with your non sense opinion and fat presence.

stay mad my degenerate friend

Profileid
05-08-2017, 07:38 PM
It's because the pressure of people or their friends their bullying etc. Not because of gay parents directly.

Oh yes, here's the part where everything is explained away.
What makes you certain it's that?

DarkSecret
05-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Oh yes, here's the part where everything is explained away.
What makes you certain it's that?

Well it's the only logical explanation I can think of. What is your theory then?

Heather Duval
05-08-2017, 07:56 PM
stay mad my degenerate friend

No, I have father and mother :lol:

Ziveth
06-26-2017, 10:29 PM
Maybe yes, because a family is still better than orphanage. As long as they treat good the kid and give him everything necessary, is ok. But maybe is not natural because every kid should have a mom and a dad. So...i'm not sure.

alnortedelsur
06-26-2017, 10:40 PM
Maybe yes, because a family is still better than orphanage. As long as they treat good the kid and give him everything necessary, is ok. But maybe is not natural because every kid should have a mom and a dad. So...i'm not sure.

There are plenty of heterosexual couples willing to adopt, who cannot have children because of fertility issues, and they would be a more healthy option for them, for obvious reasons.

Why should be given preference to gay couples over them??

Ziveth
06-26-2017, 10:46 PM
There are plenty of heterosexual couples willing to adopt, who cannot have children because of fertility issues, and they would be a more healthy option for them, for obvious reasons.

Why should be given preference to gay couples over them??

If a heterosexual couple can't have children because of fertility, i agree with you, they should adopt children and, in that situation, would be better than homosexual couples of course.

Harley
09-19-2017, 10:36 AM
It depends on the individuals, just like anyone else. Homosexuality is rooted in sexuality, but I've heard of many cases where pedos adopt foreign children and rape them repeatedly- homo and no homo. An abuser is an abuser, and a rapist is a rapist. There are unfortunately no real tests to determine who is most likely to harm children.

Rafael Passoni
07-30-2021, 08:49 AM
I'm gay and I vote a resounding NO.

Mortimer
07-30-2021, 08:58 AM
If it is their own child from a former heterosexuell relationship yes but not foreign kids

Asten
07-30-2021, 09:04 AM
I'm gay and I vote a resounding NO.

interesting

Rafael Passoni
07-30-2021, 09:25 AM
If it is their own child from a former heterosexuell relationship yes but not foreign kids

Yes, you made an good point. In this case, yes. But even if I become a trans woman, I would raise my children teling them I'm a man and their father.

renaissance12
07-30-2021, 09:31 AM
NEVER .....much better the orphanage than a gay couple as adoptive parents.

CDeBris
07-14-2022, 03:39 PM
There are a LOT of Groomers and Groomer enablers here. It's disgusting to sell children to gay "parents."