PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been arrested..?

Lady L
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, its about as simple as the title of the thread...have you ever been arrested and took to jail..? Share your stories please. :)

Very fortunate for me, I have not. I have never even received a speeding ticket....:D

Vulpix
02-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Very fortunate for me, I have not. I have never even received a speeding ticket....:D

Sorry, same here :D. (Incredibly no speeding tickets, yet :eek::D).

PS: If they pull me over, I'll try this (http://www.thelocal.se/15248/20081027/) :D.

Loki
02-04-2009, 01:35 PM
No, never. I got a few speeding tickets though. :D

Loki
02-04-2009, 01:40 PM
(Incredibly no speeding tickets, yet :eek::D).

With your love of speed, it's only a matter of time darling. ;)

Absinthe
02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Me neither.. :)

woody
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
OK, I'll be the first. Great way to start my membership on this forum. First impression: criminal. I was arrested back in 1992 (when I was 18) for Unlawful Weapon. Basically, I was carrying a handle from a stocker's cart from the grocery store where I worked. I won't give all the details of where I was and why I was there, but I had it in my jacket sleeve, and apparently, the cops have x-ray vision and saw it. I was arrested, fingerprinted, mugshot, verbally harrassed (I guess it was standard procedure in a redneck town), released, and given a $75 fine. Some local college kids paid most of it for me. I've put it on every job application since, and it's never shown up. They always ask me "What was the gun charge you listed? We didn't see anything come up on your background check." I have to explain what it was, not a gun, and then they laugh as if it weren't a big deal. I think the redneck cops just took the money and never filed it.

1 arrest at age 18, and nothing since. In fact, I've not had a ticket in several years, and the last one was for Failure to Yield Right of Way, in an accident. No points on my license, just a fine. It was my father-in-law's car, so my insurance didn't go up. :D

Lady L
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Gee, we can't all be that good can we..? :D

Someone's gotta have a juicy story to share...:wink

Treffie
02-04-2009, 01:49 PM

Okey dokey. I was arrested while visiting a schoolfriend of mine while he was at Uni in Sheffield. We were all drunk and me pretending to be clever started pulling up flowers in the flower beds in the city centre. Needless to say, there was a policeman right behind me, he asked me if I was going to re-plant them, I asked him if he wanted to eat them. Within seconds I was arrested, lol! that was a long time ago!

I've had about 3 speeding tickets - last one in 1996, so I've been a good boy since then!

Lady L
02-04-2009, 02:02 PM

Well, OK, I sorta got a story to add to the thread; it goes something like this...

It was about 5 years ago, and I was most definitely at the wrong place at the wrong time. Visiting a friend ( well sort of a friend ) we were just hanging out and I did purchase some marijuana :eek: and I was getting ready to head home. The phone rang and ( I didn't answer it ) but some man called and asked if some off the wall name was home...I think it was the police seeing if the dude was home though...then about 15 mins later the police let their selves in the back door ( which was unlocked! :rolleyes2: ) and call out " - County Police Department....:eek: I had no idea what all was in this house ( I was young and stupid ) so I was needless to say scared shitless! So the police searched us to begin with, told us to go sit on the couch while they searched the house. They found 11 pounds of marijuana and 1 kilo of cocaine...:eek: The weird thing well, the whole experience was weird because they weren't really mean or scary and they made jokes about eating marijuana sandwiches with all the pot...:confused: I still think that was silly. :D The guys house it was claimed all the drugs of course so I was charged with nothing, but they did take my picture and look at my drivers license. " Cheese " :D...I can laugh at it now, but dang it was scary! Anyhow, if you can believe this no one went to jail that night....not even dude...they simply gave him some papers, loaded up all the drugs and hauled ass. Oh, and they took all his money....I remember jokingly when they asked for his money he made a joke " gotta leave me some cheeseburger money officers " :D but they didn't...they took it all...he never did time in jail, and for all that I think he must of did some dirty snitching for the police...but I'll never know....

That was a close one! :wink

Beorn
02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
When I was 10(?), I was arrested for stealing a necklace in St.Ives.
The shop owner was one legged and had to get another man to help in detaining me till the police arrived.
I was led up to the station and left to cry for a while; then taken back to my family who were all waiting for me.
Luckily enough, the car roof got most of my dad's anger on the drive home. Otherwise my ass would have been red raw.

I was arrested for throwing eggs and damaging property when I was 14.
All my mates ratted on each other, so my story was shown up as the load of lies they were.

I was severely rebuked by a Policeman in Guernsey for urinating in a public place. In fairness the spot I chose was dark and away from sight, but the lights underneath me suddenly came on and illuminated me up like Guy Fawkes night in all my glory.

The Policeman made it very clear that I was scum and that people like me were the reason he didn't bring his wife into the town centre.

The last and final time I was arrested was when I was driving my car around the island.
I had gone to pick up my partner from work and was stationery on a blind corner sorting something out.

This man on a bicycle came zooming round the corner, hit his brakes, went arse over tit onto my bonnet and into the windscreen.
Shocked, I stepped on the accelerator and then braked, sending the man flying off of my bonnet into the road with a crunch.

I got out of the car to see if he was alright, and looking back on it now, the scene was very reminiscent of the National_Lampoon's 'European_Vacation', (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Lampoon%27s_European_Vacation)where Eric Idle adamantly claims he is alright and nothing is wrong. :D

The man had a gash on his head that was bleeding like anything.

I offer to drive him to the hospital, but on looking at the state of my windscreen I though it wise not to.

He asked me for insurance details and I confessed I had none; along with no licence, car insurance, tax, etc...

I called an ambulance and he got the attention he needed. (Fair play to him, he said it was entirely his fault and that he wouldn't go further with it).

The police arrived, I got arrested, got released that day and a few days later I did a runner from the island.

If I return I will face a court and perhaps a jail term.

woody
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
You were so lucky. I've known people that were arrested in a similar situation just for being there. That is why they say you should know everyone you associate with. It's a good thing he wasn't involved in organized crime. They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.

If I have someone ride with me, which isn't often, and I ever find out they have even the smallest amount of pot on them, I will leave them on the side of the road, regardless of how far out we are. And, if they don't leave my vehicle peacefully, I have 30 small reasons they should, all about 9mm in size. :thumb001: Never get in my vehicle, or come into my home, with drugs. Had that happen 10 years ago when living in my parents' pool house. Some "friends" came over with some shady guy, and they, one at a time, would go to the bathroom, not flush, and come out. I ran them all off. Never heard from them again. 1: they didn't share; 2: they didn't tell me they had anything; 3: I had quit doing what they had years before. I think I scared all 4 of them when I ran them off.:shakefist

Well, OK, I sorta got a story to add to the thread; it goes something like this...

It was about 5 years ago, and I was most definitely at the wrong place at the wrong time. Visiting a friend ( well sort of a friend ) we were just hanging out and I did purchase some marijuana :eek: and I was getting ready to head home. The phone rang and ( I didn't answer it ) but some man called and asked if some off the wall name was home...I think it was the police seeing if the dude was home though...then about 15 mins later the police let their selves in the back door ( which was unlocked! :rolleyes2: ) and call out " - County Police Department....:eek: I had no idea what all was in this house ( I was young and stupid ) so I was needless to say scared shitless! So the police searched us to begin with, told us to go sit on the couch while they searched the house. They found 11 pounds of marijuana and 1 kilo of cocaine...:eek: The weird thing well, the whole experience was weird because they weren't really mean or scary and they made jokes about eating marijuana sandwiches with all the pot...:confused: I still think that was silly. :D The guys house it was claimed all the drugs of course so I was charged with nothing, but they did take my picture and look at my drivers license. " Cheese " :D...I can laugh at it now, but dang it was scary! Anyhow, if you can believe this no one went to jail that night....not even dude...they simply gave him some papers, loaded up all the drugs and hauled ass. Oh, and they took all his money....I remember jokingly when they asked for his money he made a joke " gotta leave me some cheeseburger money officers " :D but they didn't...they took it all...he never did time in jail, and for all that I think he must of did some dirty snitching for the police...but I'll never know....

That was a close one! :wink

SuuT
02-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Bunch of criminals...

(I've never been caught;))

Treffie
02-04-2009, 02:35 PM
They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.

Could you explain what a RICO charge is?:thumb001:

Lady L
02-04-2009, 02:38 PM
You were so lucky. I've known people that were arrested in a similar situation just for being there. That is why they say you should know everyone you associate with. It's a good thing he wasn't involved in organized crime. They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.

If I have someone ride with me, which isn't often, and I ever find out they have even the smallest amount of pot on them, I will leave them on the side of the road, regardless of how far out we are. And, if they don't leave my vehicle peacefully, I have 30 small reasons they should, all about 9mm in size. :thumb001: Never get in my vehicle, or come into my home, with drugs. Had that happen 10 years ago when living in my parents' pool house. Some "friends" came over with some shady guy, and they, one at a time, would go to the bathroom, not flush, and come out. I ran them all off. Never heard from them again. 1: they didn't share; 2: they didn't tell me they had anything; 3: I had quit doing what they had years before. I think I scared all 4 of them when I ran them off.:shakefist

Very true woody, I was very lucky, very thankful, and learned a lesson. :tongue I agree with you it is very tactless to get into someones car/or home with drugs...without permission. I wouldn't do that of course:) and don't blame you for kicking some arse' of someone who does. :)

Funny SuuT, that is what I should of put in my first post...instead of never going to jail or getting arrested ...never been caught...:D that there is more true cause the gods know I have done plenty of doing....( but its all been basically the same harmless illegal behavior :tongue )

Loki
02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Could you explain what a RICO charge is?:thumb001:

Maybe he (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?u=140) will know. ;)

Vargtand
02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Maybe he (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?u=140) will know. ;)

Har har har har...

RICO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act )

Rasvalg
02-04-2009, 02:49 PM
While let me start with when the Judge told me that he didn't care where I got the child support money from. My father is still mad that the judge said that.
When my son was born I went into the army so I could afford to take care of him. About 10 months into my tour the state of Wisconsin said that they were coming to get me for back child support (I was current other than about 1000 dollars I acrued before joining the army). So I went to my Sgt and asked what to do. He was good enough to tell me that I would be "just fine, I had just got there". While I got contacted by the state and everything was not just fine so I went up the chain to my Lt. and asked for help maybe with a phone call or something, he was also good enough to tell me the same thing as the Sgt., and the Capt. the same.
At that point being only 20 and dumb I said you know what I will be just fine. I proceed to take a long weekend and come up to Wisconsin, rob a bank and pay the child support. Needless to say I got 12 and 1/2 years in federal prison but the milatary figured that it was partially their fault so they gave me an administrative discharge and didn't charge me.
Boy was I stupid but the child support was paid and is currently.
That is the story of my early years.

Rasvalg
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
RICO is what the govt. uses to get all the mafia guys on conspiracy and now use it on the average joe citizen. Just by being in someone elses house when they get busted can wrap you up in that RICO especially if they can prove other contact.:cool:

Treffie
02-04-2009, 02:52 PM
At that point being only 20 and dumb I said you know what I will be just fine. I proceed to take a long weekend and come up to Wisconsin, rob a bank and pay the child support. Needless to say I got 12 and 1/2 years in federal prison but the milatary figured that it was partially their fault so they gave me an administrative discharge and didn't charge me.
Boy was I stupid but the child support was paid and is currently.
That is the story of my early years.

You could write a book with that! :thumb001:

Skandi
02-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I've never been arrested but I did have a close call where I missed it by about 4 hours. I was the secretary of my old university's rifle club, and I was round at the treasurers house loading rounds, he was a licenced gun dealer and also had a pistol licence (just after the ban had come in. Well I left his house about 8pm and was sat at home watching the news at 12pm when I saw some live footage of a raid on a house. Guess which house, he had more weapons than were on his licence and a small quantity of Semtex in the attic. So my prints will be on record I'm sure but I've never been caught for anything else, (well unless 1 parking ticket counts)

Ulf
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
I've never been caught. My friend's on the other hand...

People say don't run from the cops, but it's always helped me!

Out of 10-15 friends from high school only I, and one other, don't have criminal records. That one other is now my only friend from high school.

If the cops bust into your underage drinking party, don't hesitate to jump out the window.

Corn fields are your best friends. :thumb001:

Beorn
02-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Problem being for the British is the high presence of CCTV and quick mobilisation of helicopters with high performance cameras.

Long gone are the days where you could scamper into the thick of obscurity.

Psychonaut
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Never. If I had, I certainly wouldn't have the job I do now.

Addergebroed
02-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Nope, but my first ticket is on it's way!:coffee:

Lyfing
02-04-2009, 09:11 PM
I've been locked up in 5 different jails in Tennessee at least 11 times, 2 different jails in Georgia 3 times, and 1 jail in Alabama 4 times.

Later,
-Lyfing

MarcvSS
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I've been locked up in 5 different jails in Tennessee at least 11 times, 2 different jails in Georgia 3 times, and 1 jail in Alabama 4 times.

Later,
-LyfingAre you proud of yourself?

Vargtand
02-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Nope never, don't have any form of criminal record that is official at least.

Fortis in Arduis
02-05-2009, 03:48 AM
I have been arrested and locked up, briefly, for losing my rag and attacking someone, three times that I can remember. :eek:

The first one was known to the police as a troublemaker and it came to naught.

For the second one I received a suspended sentence for 'battery', I think that it was.

The third one... well... we kissed and made up... :embarrassed

It is not going to happen again. I know how the cookie crumbles these days.

SwordoftheVistula
02-05-2009, 08:09 AM
I got arrested once for 'driving without a license', even though I in fact held a valid drivers license. It got thrown out in court, but it still cost me a lot of time and money.

Pino
02-05-2009, 11:46 AM
17 times in total top of my head, I'm no career criminal or anything i'd say half of them have been racially motivated incidents, the others mainly include getting myself into fights usually from a few years back when I was more hot headed and in Britain since you can be arrested for so much as swearing in public when I lose my temper more often than not I end up in the cells.

Damn the public order act, if that thing didn't exist I think I would have been arrested about 3 times!

Never managed prison though, closest I have ever got was a suspended sentence thankfully.

Atlas
02-06-2009, 06:33 PM
I've been arrested for smoking in the train (didn't see the cops coming) and I had a knife on me.

Spend three days in jail for bottle thief some years ago.

Never had trouble with my rare pot use though.

Æmeric
02-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Not yet. Who knows what the future may hold. (http://theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2046)

Jägerstaffel
02-07-2009, 01:49 AM
D.U.I.
Hooray for me.

Had a few run-ins here in there but never amounted to much.

Brynhild
02-07-2009, 01:56 AM
I was 18 and returning home from a cricket match when I got involved in a fight at the railway station. Coppers came along and took us to the local nick next door to the station, but we were never charged. First and last time for that, although I have copped a few speeding tickets.

Vargtand
02-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow what a lot of ex-cons that are here :P Keep your bad influence away from me! :P

woody
02-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Wow what a lot of ex-cons that are here :P Keep your bad influence away from me! :P

Hey, mine was a misdemeanor. I was in the holding cell for 30 minutes, long enough to search me, fingerprint and mugshot me, talk shit to me, then write me a ticket and tell me to get out of town. The fine was $75, and I've not seen it appear on any background check (even when I went to work for the US Post Office). I'm not an ex-con...probably b/c I've never been caught for the things that would really get me in trouble. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
02-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Nope never been arrested and I intend to keep it that way.
They haven't found the bodies (yet).;)

Jägerstaffel
02-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Nope never been arrested and I intend to keep it that way.
They haven't found the bodies (yet).;)

Creeeeepy! :)

Gooding
02-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Kind of cool, though.

Hrolf Kraki
02-17-2009, 03:49 AM
Never.

My Suzuki sport bike was much faster than the police cruisers we have here..... as well as their motorcycles. :D

Hildolf
02-17-2009, 10:06 AM
I have never been arrested but only because they couldn't find where I lived, but I knew they were looking for me so went to the Police station to sort things out and was interviewed under caution for criminal damage.

It was basically a works xmas do about 7 years ago, we'd been drinking about 10 hrs and had decided to escort a female collegue home. Her partner also a work collegue kicked off when we got to their house and wouldn't let her in. So I went to bang on the glass door window to tell him to let her in and put my bloody hand through the glass! Surprisingly it didn't hurt, all the alcohol I guess, we then went to another pub to wash the blood of my hand and were promptly followed by 3 door men, just to check I wouldn't be causing trouble.

I just ended up paying for the glass to be replaced and nothing more came of it.

Gooding
02-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Never been arrested.I guess I just have an innocent face :D.Scratch that..every time the cops pull me over,they're forever asking how much I've had to drink, no matter how bone dry I actually am at the moment :rolleyes:

Jägerstaffel
02-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Never been arrested.I guess I just have an innocent face :D.Scratch that..every time the cops pull me over,they're forever asking how much I've had to drink, no matter how bone dry I actually am at the moment :rolleyes:

I get that same reaction. I think it has something to do with the ummm... how to politely say this dung-eating smirk that I tend to have.

Creeping Death
02-18-2009, 06:07 AM
Well, its about as simple as the title of the thread...have you ever been arrested and took to jail..? Share your stories please. :)

I have been arrested on 13 occasions, the last time was 1995, I had a run in with a former Friend who owed me money. I loaned him $350.00c as a deposit on his flat. In fact he cut out and went to sea as a merchant sailor, some 4 years went by and I found out from a friend he was back home. So I found out his phone number phoned him and threatened the prick. Needless to say he freaked and called the cops they arrested me for "misuse of the phone to make threats". I was taken downtown locked up and taken by a Paddy wagon at 9 am to the Courthouse fined $150.00c and set free. I had to walk back to the Police Station without shoelaces or a belt to get my belongings back.

I hasten to add he paid up what he owed and a bit more, thats another story. My advice never ever loan your money out to anyone.

MarcvSS
02-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Well it was inevitable that I at one point should reply to this...

Since I was 9 I've been arrested more times than I've celebrated my birthdays in 2 fold...

I've been jailed for over 7 years, of wich a sit of almost 2 years was the longest term...

I'm quit ashamed of this... It put my family, friends and GF's in a shitload of sorrow...

Silverfern
03-02-2009, 05:36 AM

No, I am law abiding.

Hilding
03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Yes I've had my share of "disagreements" with the law and have been arrested on a couple of occations and even done some hard time between bars.

Manifest Destiny
03-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I've kept out of trouble and, as a result, have never been arrested. :thumbs up

Thorum
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Countless times. Mainly driving drunk (wait, alcohol isn't a drug!!), small possessions of Marijuana, Disorderly......Longest stretch, 6 months. Last time arrested was probably 10 years ago. Never again, it just isn't as fun as it used to be. :)

Stegura
05-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Sadly twice.

Both cases ended up being Class One Misdemeanors. Fortunately, I never spent any time in jail. All my time ended up being suspended on good behavior.

However, based upon the nature of my offensive's I've had a very hard time passing background checks and finding real work over the last few years. By real work I mean something with salary, benefits, upward mobility, and set hours (i.e. Monday - Friday 9-5).

Rainraven
05-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Nope, not yet anyway.

When I do it will either be for illegally driving with passengers (I only have my restricted license) or peeing in public :p (I have a bad habit of 'popping a squat' when I'm out drinking :eek:)

Svarog
05-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I am kind of embarrassed to post in this thread haha well, to first clarify I am clean as any other non-criminal, I do not have a police file and I have never been in an actual jail but was arrested countless times for minor hooliganism and street fighting when i was a kid, teenagers are stupid and do that a lot, of few arrests I have nothing to be ashamed off as I was beaten and arrested for loving my country, I can even provide a video of the unfortunate incident

weM96FNYly0

So basically, we legally organized a protest against secession of the south provinces and for no reason our protest was banned, we decided to come anyway beside speech on the town square was canceled, our comrades from Europe were stopped at the Serbian border and prevented to enter the country, only few of them managed to enter as they fooled the police where are they going.

My good friend from Slovenia was told by the cop that even tho he fully support what we're doing he cannot let him enter the country as the order came from the top and he might lose his job.

So, thousands of decadent scum gathered (as you could have see) around the park there were only 100-150 of us including girls and start insulting first and then throwing rocks calling us fascist and whatnot on which we replied some of them entered the park and was fastly kicked out but then heavily armored police start entering from all sides and it was impossible to run as even if you jump over the gate there will be loads of this scum to wait for you so I'd rather be beaten by police than by them, they tried to took our flag but a guy that was there I did not know from before took it and run and managed to save it (losing/capturing a flag is the ultimate act of humiliation so they did not manage to take it off us and will be seeing that very same one a lot in the future).

Ended up in the station but was let go the same evening, cops were actually polite which is weird to say since they just beat the shit out of us but i guess they did their job and was told to, some of them even defended us verbally later telling that we DID NOT start the incidents.

Treffie
05-24-2009, 09:50 AM
I am kind of embarrassed to post in this thread haha well, to first clarify I am clean as any other non-criminal, I do not have a police file and I have never been in an actual jail but was arrested countless times for minor hooliganism and street fighting when i was a kid

Well, according to your profile, you still are!

Lulletje Rozewater
05-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Three times.
1. In Terschelling(a holiday island in the North of Holland.
3 friends and I tied 2 policemen(the only two on that island) to a tree while we were dancing from grave to grave in the graveyard.
Got bail and immediately went to Schiphol where I bought a one way ticket to Capetown.
2.In Gaberone(Botswana) when I physically threw the minister of Labour out on the street for behaving like a kaffir.???? he was one.:D
3. In Kitwe(Zambia),when the minister of internal affairs wanted me to finance his 500 Merc,he could not afford. I refused spend 3 days in jail for"calling him a monkey(which was not the case).After 3 days I was given 24 hours to leave the country.
4. Forgot about that,spend on off 27 days in the cooler in the army.
I consider myself the Dutch jail bird of all times.

Funny though,I enjoyed it.

Tabiti
05-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Almost, but in the last moment they decided to arrest one of my male friends. It is better to be female in some situations :D

Paleo
05-25-2009, 12:34 PM
beating up some asshole for spiting on me:mad:! hate that fag:mad:! and he tried to get me done for assault:mad:! got off with a warning though:D.

hate spiting!

Útrám
06-07-2009, 09:19 PM
I spent two days in a "correctional" facility for defending myself, no exaggeration. To make a long story short, it was a Friday evening and I was on my way home and some half-drunken seventeen year old imbecile assaulted me for no reason; I had two options, run away like a coward or throw a punch and in the process teach the boy a lesson to leave people alone whom you have no quarrel with, so I did both him and society a favour. He fell down after the second punch, it was unfortunate, I didn't want to do it but the occasion called for it. Somebody witnessed it and called the police and then I was arrested for the bogus "misdemeanour" of "refusing to leave a potential crime scene" wow, it was so foolish of me not to magically foresee such an unexpected incident. Some facets of the law system here are a joke and the penalties are too soft, for example a murderer will get 24 years, but in most cases he's released on parole for good behaviour.

RoyBatty
06-07-2009, 09:30 PM
My good friend from Slovenia was told by the cop that even tho he fully support what we're doing he cannot let him enter the country as the order came from the top and he might lose his job.

Interesting, another indication that the political leadership are corrupt and have been paid off by the EU.

Bloodeagle
06-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Back when I was young I kicked the shit out of this weasel that slammed my ex-wifes fingers in his door during a shouting match.
I was looking at a felony assault charge, 5 years or so, but luckily they made a plea with me. I plead guilty and the charges were reduced to a class 3 misdemeanor. I had to pay for his ambulance ride and hospital stay.
I had a rude awakening to the fact that you could not act like John Wayne when confronted by opposition. The 3 days in jail with some of "Seattle's Best", not the coffee, was enough to keep me from coming back.
p.s. This charge has in no way affected my employ-ability in my chosen trade. I can still get federal clearances to work in highly restricted construction projects. However if it was a felony I would be in a world of hell.

Octothorpe
07-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Only arrested once (a few speeding tickets over the years): I was just getting ready to head off to Basic at Ft. Sill, OK, and a friend took me out for a bender (underaged, at that). We were sitting in my car, well after midnight, and we'd just finished off a bottle of vodka. My (idiot) friend tossed the bottle onto the road, where it shattered. The cop that was sitting in the shadows rolled up and hauled ME in (my car, my bad, I suppose).

I was booked and tossed in the clink. I didn't use my phone call, as I didn't want to wake the folks up. As they didn't have me blow for alcohol on the scene, the only thing they could get me for was littering! Imagine that--arrested for littering! I'm a criminal! :D

Best of all, it was not reported or sent to my recruiter, so I headed off for Basic after paying a fine. No harm, no foul.

Sally
07-09-2009, 04:50 PM
No, not yet. ;)

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ns1dtc.jpg

Kempenzoon
07-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Once I had the cops show up at my home at 8 AM on a saturday morning after I had a night out in town so I was heavily hungover. -_- Claiming I vandalised a car about 100 km away from my location, in a town I've never even visited. They took me to the precinct for a statement, and then decided to keep me there for 24 hours for contempt because while I was still half-asleep I had told them to fuck off, with quite some profanities.

Turned out it was a case of mistaken identity, the local cops in that town had arrested a suspect/witness, and he mentioned some guy with a similar sounding name did it, but they misspelled it in the report. *groan*

_Ted_
07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I've never been arrested.

I have been chased, searched, questioned (Unofficially.) and cautioned by the Cops on numerous occasions. Also due to the nature of the way in which I choose to live my life and particularly my interests such as chemistry, survivalism and weaponry I can see myself being arrested because of those things.

First time I got chased was when the Cops got called up to a trespass incident, which I'll admit that I was at least partially involved in. ;)

This was when I was a pre-teenager and I had a penchant for getting into trouble back then.

I've been searched several times, once on a visit to my hometown (A cesspit :mad:) and several other times, once when I was in the car with associates. They were looking for knives, drugs and money too. :mad:

(Probably intending to pocket the latter.)

I've been questioned twice and cautioned for one of the two.

I was hauled off to a car park by a Polish PCSO who could barely speak English. If you're going to disrupt my day, threaten me with arrest and release me ten minutes later get someone who can handle the basics of the English language.

The Pseudo-Cop reckoned I was breaking and entering. I wasn't. I vaulted a fence to get onto a public footpath. It's things like this which cement my hatred of authority figures.

Recently, four months ago in fact I got questioned in relation to an assault.

CCTV proved I did nothing to the kid who's friends claimed I beat up. In fact a guy I'd been hanging out with decked the punk and subsequently because it was only my name they knew I got hauled in. Cops established I had nothing to do with the heinous crime and I got an unofficial caution.

There ends my encounters with the law.

RoyBatty
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
An interest in "chemistry" (even when just reading about it) = jailtime in Blighty as you're probably aware.

Best not to download or peruse online course material. ;)

Angantyr
07-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I am a lawyer. :rolleyes2:

Germanicus
07-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes i have been arrested, charges dropped.
Hancuffed behind, and processed. kept in a cell over night, then released.
When i was released it was snowing, wind chill factor, it was bloody freezing, and it was a sunday morning, and i was 5 miles away from home with no phone or money.
When i was handcuffed i asked the arresting officer why i was being cuffed behind my back there is no need for that? he answered "you are quite stocky, we take no chances from strong guys"
What upset the police is when i was interviewed back at the police station i answered all questions "No Comment" as the ploice had no witnesses or evidence against me, my council advised me to answer all Questions No Comment.
Back in the cell i did not drink or eat anything that was offered, as police spit in all drinks.
That is my only experience with the police, it has left a bad taste in my mouth since. The experience has made me a bitter and anti establishment sort of chap now.

Brynhild
07-10-2009, 10:57 PM
I am a lawyer. :rolleyes2:

You'll forgive me for not holding your ilk in high esteem, as it's been proven time and again that they're the bigger crooks than your average joe. In saying this, however, they are (somewhat) necessary evils in getting us out of tight spots.

Angantyr
07-11-2009, 02:01 AM
You'll forgive me for not holding your ilk in high esteem, as it's been proven time and again that they're the bigger crooks than your average joe. In saying this, however, they are (somewhat) necessary evils in getting us out of tight spots.

I do not hold my ilk in high esteem.

And they will only get you out of tight spots for money. They only work for money and justice means nothing to many of them.

Smaland
07-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Two speeding tickets, and two or three tickets for driving with an expired inspection sticker. Nothing in this century. Even though I don't idolize policemen, I must admit that they've treated me fairly so far. Can't complain about that. :)

I don't idolize lawyers either, but I don't go out of my way to find fault. Modern lawyers are like gunfighters and hired guns. Today's legal system is corrupt enough that you might need a "good gun", even if he only does it for the money.

I consider myself to be law-abiding, but that may not be enough to keep you out of trouble these days. In that case, if an attorney is good enough to persuade the jury to vote "Not Guilty", that would be enough. We could discuss ethics and moral character at another time.

Poltergeist
07-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Yes. Once.

Finsterer Streiter
07-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Yes, I was in custody once (for around 8 hours) after a guy of our village thought he can let his dog poo in our garden after I´ve told him in a calm and friendly manner that he should better find an other toilet for his dog. Apropos, it wasn´t the first time that the dog owner allowed his dog to enter private territory for his...dealings.

Now well, I overdraw some gloves and carried the shit over to his house. After ringing the bell and after opening the door the idiot made shit-to-face acquaintance with the poo of his own dog. Yummy yummy. The crybaby called the police and so I was in custody for some hours. I was charged for assault but the lawsuit was abandoned after I accepted a moderate financial penalty.

Oh, and I regret nothing. These retards must understand to accept and respect foreign property - ultimatively.

Ulex
07-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Yes. But only for making use of my freedom of speech and opinion. I never hit anybody or have taken anything that didn't belong to me. My crime was to speak, think and claim my civil rights.

Piparskeggr
07-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Never, just speeding and parking tickets, plus an administrative ticket from the Game Warden (one of my clerks sold a hunting license and deer tag incorrectly)

Pip

Manifest Destiny
07-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Not yet. But I'm only 32 years old. ;)

ikki
09-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Nope, not yet anyway.

When I do it will either be for illegally driving with passengers (I only have my restricted license) or peeing in public :p (I have a bad habit of 'popping a squat' when I'm out drinking :eek:)

Pissis!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drbIP4oKAx8 :D

Nationalitist
09-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Yes, I'm still wanted in fifteen counties of this state. I was arrested for following crimes: Murder, assaulting a justice of the peace, raping a virgin of the white race, statuatory rape of a minor of the black race... derailing a train in order to rob the passengers, bank robbery, highway robbery, robbing an unknown number of Post Offices, breaking out of the state prison, using marked cards and loaded dice, promoting prostitution, blackmail, intention of selling fugitive slaves, and counterfeiting. Crimes against places of high authority include burning down the courthouse and sheriff's office in Sonora. I was also guilty of cattle rustling, horse thievery, supplying Indians with firearms... misrepresenting myself as a Mexican General, unlawfully drawing salarly and living allowances from the Union Army.

http://spaghettiwesterns.1g.fi/characters/Tuco/Tuco_02.jpg

Liffrea
09-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Nope, very law abiding me…..

I was pulled over some years back for walking down the middle of a road pissed out my skull with a traffic cone on my head (the one with the flashing lights).

Poltergeist
09-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Yes, once.

Mrs Ulf
09-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Nope never been arrested. I've been in some close calls. But I always managed to opt out of going places where bad stuff has gone down.

Ulf and I have very awesome luck! :thumb001:

Murphy
09-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I've been lifted by the police a couple of times aye, once for suspected breaking and entering when I was running around a school roof at 4am in the morning with friends for a laugh. Never been charged though.

Regards,
Eóin.

Germanicus
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, I was in custody once (for around 8 hours) after a guy of our village thought he can let his dog poo in our garden after I´ve told him in a calm and friendly manner that he should better find an other toilet for his dog. Apropos, it wasn´t the first time that the dog owner allowed his dog to enter private territory for his...dealings.

Now well, I overdraw some gloves and carried the shit over to his house. After ringing the bell and after opening the door the idiot made shit-to-face acquaintance with the poo of his own dog. Yummy yummy. The crybaby called the police and so I was in custody for some hours. I was charged for assault but the lawsuit was abandoned after I accepted a moderate financial penalty.

Oh, and I regret nothing. These retards must understand to accept and respect foreign property - ultimatively.

Justice for him was "Hard but fair" ......:thumb001:

Germanicus
09-06-2009, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=Tuco;93546]Yes, I'm still wanted in fifteen counties of this state. I was arrested for following crimes: Murder, assaulting a justice of the peace, raping a virgin of the white race, statuatory rape of a minor of the black race... derailing a train in order to rob the passengers, bank robbery, highway robbery, robbing an unknown number of Post Offices, breaking out of the state prison, using marked cards and loaded dice, promoting prostitution, blackmail, intention of selling fugitive slaves, and counterfeiting. Crimes against places of high authority include burning down the courthouse and sheriff's office in Sonora. I was also guilty of cattle rustling, horse thievery, supplying Indians with firearms... misrepresenting myself as a Mexican General, unlawfully drawing salarly and living allowances from the Union Army.

Brilliant....................:thumb001:........... .....truly funny

Frigga
09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
No, never. I'm a good girl! :D

I did get one speeding ticket, and a failure to stop at a stop sign. In my defense for the stop sign one, it was at 1 o'clock in the morning, and my little Dodge Omni had had to be push started earlier, so I was leery of stopping more times than necessary, as I was still a new driver with a stick shift. I was not very happy. :grumpy:

Poltergeist
09-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I was accused of illegally posessing firearms.

Fortis in Arduis
09-06-2009, 09:59 PM

I am 'into' scat revenge. ;) :eek: :D

Falkata
09-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Nothing serious apart for speedingtickets (too many :mad: ) and a few problems in football matches and in some night parties. The neighbours reported us to the police for some noisy parties in our student´s flat and we had to go to court lol.

Amapola
09-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Nothing serious apart for speedingtickets (too many :mad: ) and a few problems in football matches and in some night parties. The neighbours reported us to the police for some noisy parties in our student´s flat and we had to go to court lol.

:D
No ne'er.

Sally
09-07-2009, 08:35 AM
No, but I bet I'll come close to it soon if I keep behaving the way I do! ;)

masty
09-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Well, its about as simple as the title of the thread...have you ever been arrested and took to jail..? Share your stories please. :)Yes, but not recently.

(*edit - jails = hmp hydebank a few times, likewise with hmp crumlin road - police cells are too numerous to even remember.....)

safinator
02-21-2012, 12:32 AM
No and i hope it stays that way.

Damião de Góis
02-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Nope, the only time i saw the inside of a police station was when i lost my wallet in Porto.

Bobcat Fraser
07-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Not for want of trying (on the cops' part). I've been stopped and tailed more times than I care to admit. It sometimes seems like they're trying to set me up for something. I have a fear that some crooked cop will frame me for a crime that I didn't commit. The police have pulled me over for the most minor of reasons, so I try to avoid them as much as I can. I've been inside two cruisers, but I wasn't handcuffed. This happened during my wild phase. I got more speeding and traffic tickets in my early twenties and late teens than most of you will get in your lifetimes.

Contra Mundum
07-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Never been arrested. I haven't even received a speeding or any other type of fine in 17 years.

Bobcat Fraser
07-07-2012, 02:38 AM
I haven't even received a speeding or any other type of fine in 17 years.

I beat you by over twenty. I credit my old Mustang. ;-)

dawur
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
I've been arrested once, i was drinking alcohol on the street:D

Mark Trail
07-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Never been arrested and I will keep it that way.

rhiannon
07-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Yes.

CelticViking
07-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Yes.

Wow :eek:

Drawing-slim
07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Not for want of trying (on the cops' part). I've been stopped and tailed more times than I care to admit. It sometimes seems like they're trying to set me up for something. I have a fear that some crooked cop will frame me for a crime that I didn't commit. The police have pulled me over for the most minor of reasons, so I try to avoid them as much as I can. I've been inside two cruisers, but I wasn't handcuffed. This happened during my wild phase. I got more speeding and traffic tickets in my early twenties and late teens than most of you will get in your lifetimes.I honestly think i beat you on traffic tickets. Consider i use to play poker on the road traveling for good amount of years, and the california highway patroll been living off me it seemed at one point.:p

Arrested: only one time going from arizona to vegas at hoover-dam
The feds pulled me over late after midnight
They searched my car and found some weed that i didn't know was there
After they take my car way on the back seat of tje police car, the older cop tells the rookie we have to let him go.

Turns out they had pulled me over no longer then 200ft within nevada border, and nevada had just changed the law on under certain amount its not a fellony
So i was off the hook

CelticViking
07-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Last crime that I did was stealing food like lolly,chips and chocolate when I was like 3.

rhiannon
07-19-2012, 09:05 AM
Wow :eek:

It's not as bad as you think. In fact, it was rather ironic....because the police didn't want to do it.

CelticViking
07-19-2012, 09:17 AM
It's not as bad as you think. In fact, it was rather ironic....because the police didn't want to do it.

:no:
:Bondage1:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6057/5894430267_6fcea05164.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
07-19-2012, 09:20 AM
I was arrested and released one more time since my last post.

It was in London, and after some really foolish heavy drinking I walked down an alleyway thinking that it was a through way. At the end was an entrance to a car park. The door opened automatically and I walked in and realised that there was no way out.

I found my way to the security guards' office, and sat on the sofa. I think that I was drinking Stolichnaya from the bottle. They called the police who battered me all over the kidneys, and I woke up at 5am in the police station with no recollection of what had happened.

Then I remembered. Their assumption was that I was intending to steal from the cars parked in this very swish private car park.

I kept asking for water and tea, but only tiny paper cups came. They found an empty wrap of cocaine in my wallet. I ended up refilling the tiny cup from the bog flush and drinking it.

I lied and blagged some Valium from the doctor and got some paracetamol.

Basically, I was drunk and some idiot let me into the car park and then called the police. It was really bad and my fault for being drunk, but I was hardly to blame for the beating I received. I was completely polite throughout, and non-confrontational.

Relating to what Germanicus said, such events make one realise what the police really are, although I do not mind calling them for the frequent noise disturbances I suffer.

A very bad event, but at least it was a good quality vodka, Harrod's car park, and Chelsea Police Station. :embarrassed

Drawing-slim
07-19-2012, 03:02 PM
^ thats pretty wild.

Absinthe
07-19-2012, 08:51 PM
I kept asking for water and tea, but only tiny paper cups came.

A proper Englishman should stick to his habits even in detention, right? :p

Skrondsze
07-19-2012, 09:37 PM
In my case, The closest from being arrested was when me and a few friends were playing videogame (MK, COD, etc...). I have a dumb friend who acts like Stifler from American Pie and everytime we were fighting in Mortal Kombat he was shouting things like "I'm gonna kill you bastard" "Don't try to hit me mother ******". I didn't know that an 85 years old lady (my neighbour) called the police saying there were some death threats and etc... The police came, asked me to go out and one of them was already with his hand on his gun... but after explaining the situation I was only fined for the noise...

Anyway, after that event people started spreading rumours (as a joke) that I was drug trafficking or organ trafficking, that 3 people died, a shoot out happened, etc... It became an inside joke.

Fortis in Arduis
07-19-2012, 11:32 PM
A proper Englishman should stick to his habits even in detention, right? :p

Yes, but must I assure you that drinking water from the lavatory is not usual for me. :eyes

The Lawspeaker
07-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Another question: how people of you have been more on the inside then out on the street ? ;)

Bobcat Fraser
07-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Another question: how people of you have been more on the inside then out on the street ? ;)

I never go to bars and clubs these days. I'm domesticated. Still, I get hassled by the police from time to time. Most drivers here get nervous when they see police cruisers.

The Lawspeaker
07-20-2012, 12:35 AM
I never go to bars and clubs these days. I'm domesticated. Still, I get hassled by the police from time to time. Most drivers here get nervous when they see police cruisers.

Same here. When people see a cop car then they usually think "ooh great.. there goes my pay-check !"

Bobcat Fraser
07-20-2012, 12:39 AM
I honestly think i beat you on traffic tickets. Consider i use to play poker on the road traveling for good amount of years, and the california highway patroll been living off me it seemed at one point.:p

Arrested: only one time going from arizona to vegas at hoover-dam
The feds pulled me over late after midnight
They searched my car and found some weed that i didn't know was there
After they take my car way on the back seat of tje police car, the older cop tells the rookie we have to let him go.

Turns out they had pulled me over no longer then 200ft within nevada border, and nevada had just changed the law on under certain amount its not a fellony
So i was off the hook

I feel better now.;) You were very lucky that the older cop was there! Some police distort or exaggerate things in their reports. A crooked cop might have made it seem like you were a member of the Sinaloa cartel. I got a ticket for running a yellow light. I actually had to go to court for that! It was my second or third "offense" that year. They bust people for nothing here.

kabeiros
07-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Yes I have been arrested and spent one night in the Police Station's jail...
I was 17 and they found a small quantity of marijuana into my pockets. Back then Greek law was very harsh with 'stoners' and I got convicted for commission, possession and use of cannabis. My sentence was 60 days in jail (that I exchanged with a bote of 1200 euros) and three years under suspension.
Thankfuly the law has become softer on soft drug users nowadays...

Bobcat Fraser
07-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Yes I have been arrested and spent one night in the Police Station's jail...
I was 17 and they found a small quantity of marijuana into my pockets. Back then Greek law was very harsh with 'stoners' and I got convicted for commission, possession and use of cannabis. My sentence was 60 days in jail (that I exchanged with a bote of 1200 euros) and three years under suspension.
Thankfuly the law has become softer on soft drug users nowadays...

We still cage people for smoking plants. How sensible is that? I doubt that our government will decriminalize or legalize it. For example, we have to sign a register to buy some cold medicine!

Fortis in Arduis
07-20-2012, 01:19 AM
We still cage people for smoking plants. How sensible is that? I doubt that our government will decriminalize or legalize it. For example, we have to sign a register to buy some cold medicine!

You mean codeine? That's how people start buddy. I started with Paramol, Nurofen Plus and Phenergan. It wasn't long before morphine popped up and said, "hello, where have you been all my life?" ;) Next thing, I'm wondering why I wasted time doing anything else. :)

Apina
07-20-2012, 01:21 AM
The only time I've been 'in trouble' with police is speeding xD It happened 3 times and only ever in German Switzerland :rolleyes: Typical.

kabeiros
07-20-2012, 01:26 AM

It's not decriminalized or legalized in Greece either, but they are softer on users.
Greek law was so absurd back then that you would get a bigger sentence for smoking pot than for selling small quantities of heroine.

Aurora
07-20-2012, 01:27 AM

Yes, but I was a teen. I was staying in an abandoned casino for some time and of course there was alcohol and drugs involved when the police came one night. I did not go to juvy but spent the night in the drunk tank in the regular jail.

Drawing-slim
07-20-2012, 01:31 AM

Svipdag
07-20-2012, 01:32 AM
I've received two summonses [in 56 years of driving], neither for speeding. One was for running a stop sign which I didn't see in time. (Smokey was parked right on the street I crossed.] The other was for "Misuse of Historical Registration." I was joy-riding in my 1936 Model 1407 Packard-12. The registration was limited to driving it to shows. I got that one nolled by registering it as a passenger car.

"CORRVPTISSIMA IN REPVBLICA PLVRIMAE LEGES" - CORNELIVS TACITVS

Bobcat Fraser
07-20-2012, 02:57 AM
You mean codeine? That's how people start buddy. I started with Paramol, Nurofen Plus and Phenergan. It wasn't long before morphine popped up and said, "hello, where have you been all my life?" ;) Next thing, I'm wondering why I wasted time doing anything else. :)

It's not codeine. It's pseudoephedrine. The junkies and pushers use it to make meth, so the rest of us have to show ID to buy certain cold and sinus medications. Inconvenience the vast majority for the misdeeds of a tiny minority.:mad:

Jedthehumanoid
07-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Not arrested but in Split last year along with my young son I was taken from the football ground in the back of a police van and we were dropped off in an obscure place in the town centre. My son thought it was wonderful, part of his education I suppose:D

Han Cholo
07-20-2012, 09:27 AM
I have been arrested for vomiting in public, possession/use of narcotics, disorderly conduct, altering order, vandalism, public drinking, pissing in public and vagancy (sleeping in the street)

Behemot
07-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Not arrestend ,just warned for drinking in public ( we were all under age ),and one ticket for crossing the steet on a red light (I was in a real hurry )
otherwise,I'm all for law and order :D:D

finþaų
07-20-2012, 10:06 AM
No, never.

rhiannon
07-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Good lord....reading through this post....it looks to be the only female who has fessed up to an arrest is yours truly:rolleyes:

Or maybe it's just being old enough to no longer care what others think or judge me as lol:thumb001:

Heart of Oak
07-20-2012, 11:22 AM
i was arrested, for false imprisonment, torcher, sect. 18 GBH,and manslaughter, i have no need to go into detail, although a member of my family, 8years old female, was molested by this man of 49years old, i spent a little while behind bars...

i am no danger to the public. I have a piece of paper to prove it...

Fortis in Arduis
07-20-2012, 11:55 AM
^ 'T'was a job well done.

Heart of Oak
07-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Please don't think Ill of me, I only spent the minimum time in jail, I was a perfect prisoner, and received parol at my first opportunity, I think I had a conciderable amount of public support, at the time...

I am not a bad person, I mearly love my family, and was able to get to this creacher, before the Police...

Bobby Martnen
09-15-2018, 11:56 PM

Shame. You belong in jail.

I've never been arrested.

Profileid
09-30-2018, 03:14 AM
Yes.

Tauromachos
09-30-2018, 03:19 AM
Yes.

For doing what?

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-30-2018, 03:21 AM
I haven't. I'm loved and adored by all. I ran a red light a few days ago and the cop gave me a warning. I've done that twice, in fact, and the cops didn't ticket me.

Loved and adored by all.

Profileid
09-30-2018, 03:49 AM
For doing what?

Drunk driving.
I mouthed off pretty bad to the cops so they tacked on even more charges

Gründig
09-30-2018, 03:52 AM
No but I should have been numerous times.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-30-2018, 03:55 AM
Drunk driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvoV2Lfk7Qg

Profileid
09-30-2018, 03:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvoV2Lfk7Qg

for some reason i thought the cops were italian and kept calling them dago faggots

Lafaur
09-30-2018, 04:03 AM
A night in Travis County, Texas, for assault by threat and public drinking
Three nights in Colombia for public disturbance

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-30-2018, 04:18 AM
for some reason i thought the cops were italian and kept calling them dago faggots

That made laugh. You had a Mel Gibson moment. He was arrested for DUI many moons ago and asked the cop if he was Jewish and went on a rant about Jews.

Dick
09-30-2018, 04:58 AM
Drunk driving.

i love your personality :white_gb:

alnortedelsur
09-30-2018, 05:05 AM
Nope. The most trouble I have got with police is some few speed tickets (the last one almost 2 years ago).

Dick
09-30-2018, 05:05 AM
Nope. The most trouble I have got with police is some few speed tickets (the last one almost 2 years ago).

That's why your nickname is Speedy Gonzales

alnortedelsur
09-30-2018, 05:11 AM
That's why your nickname is Speedy Gonzales

I'm more careful now, anyways.

Armenian Bishop
09-30-2018, 05:16 AM
Nope, I've never been arrested. But, it came really close to happening once, a long time ago, when I took a piss behind a Wells Fargo Bank, at 10 PM. He looked angry, but found out that I'm a teacher and softened up a lot; after that, he just told me to go home.

Dick
09-30-2018, 05:28 AM
Nope, I've never been arrested. But, it came really close to happening once, a long time ago, when I took a piss behind a Wells Fargo Bank, at 10 PM. He looked angry, but found out that I'm a teacher and softened up a lot; after that, he just told me to go home.

I'd soften up a lot too if I saw your penis

Kazimiera
09-30-2018, 05:38 AM
I haven't been arrested but there is a warrant out for my arrest! :lol:

It's for an unpaid traffic fine from two years ago.

I'm a fugitive on the run.

(There is no bounty.)

Dick
09-30-2018, 05:39 AM
I haven't been arrested but there is a warrant out for my arrest! :lol:

It's for an unpaid traffic fine from two years ago.

I'm a fugitive on the run.

Is there a reward for your arrest

Kazimiera
09-30-2018, 05:56 AM
Is there a reward for your arrest

No bounty. Sorry.

Armenian Bishop
09-30-2018, 06:04 AM
I'd soften up a lot too if I saw your penis

Say hello to Bobby for me. And yea, it's circumcised.

Dick
09-30-2018, 06:13 AM
Say hello to Bobby for me. And yea, it's circumcised.

What do i have to do with Bobby

Bobby Martnen
09-30-2018, 08:13 PM
What do i have to do with Bobby

The penis comments. I am TA #1 penis expert

Kaspias
09-30-2018, 08:15 PM
No

Iloko
09-30-2018, 08:15 PM
many times lol

Benyzero