PDA

View Full Version : Who are North Korea's allies?

Böri
04-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Ignorance level uncredible in this forum. Many people think NK is easy target. Nord Korea has strongest friends in the world and Americans themselves know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYi9vAI7weA

Dont mess with the fat guy :)

zhaoyun
04-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Not really. North Korea is becoming a huge liability, and Kim Jong Un has really fucked up relations with China, especially after he killed his brother, who was considered under China's protection.

Böri
04-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Not really. North Korea is becoming a huge liability, and Kim Jong Un has really fucked up relations with China, especially after he killed his brother, who was considered under China's protection.

:) You joking man. Without China backup NK couldnt survive even a year. NK is a buffer and puppet state created by China. China sacrificed hundreds of thousands of own voluntary People's Liberation Army (700k attacked Yanks and 1,5 million men used in total between 1950 and 1953. China put down US there with crushing victory and created its ally. China would never allow fall NK because this means America will have land border with Chinese Manchu region and even Russian Siberia. Why there is escalation? Its because US reject for recognition of Southern China sea islands as China territory. So China uses its puppet dog against US. ;) And its intelligent because means China keeps away crisis region and risk from own territory.

Selurong
04-10-2017, 03:55 PM
No. The Chinese didn't defeat the Americans and the U.N. forces at Korea. There was a stalemate. Otherwise, if China totally won, then South Korea wouldn't have existed.

zhaoyun
04-10-2017, 03:56 PM
:) You joking man. Without China backup NK couldnt survive even a year. NK is a buffer and puppet state created by China. China sacrificed hundreds of thousands of own voluntary People's Liberation Army (700k attacked Yanks and 1,5 million men used in total between 1950 and 1953. China put down US there with crushing victory and created its ally. China would never allow fall NK because this means America will have land border with Chinese Manchu region and even Russian Siberia. Why there is escalation? Its because US reject for recognition of Southern China sea islands as China territory. So China uses its puppet dog against US. ;) And its intelligent because means China keeps away crisis region and risk from own territory.

You keep bringing up history, that's the past. Yes, historically North Korea was useful for China. Now, China and South Korea are major trading partners. North Korea is more of a trouble maker.

Of course, China would not want a unified Korea with US bases up to their border. But I think if they can be guaranteed that a unified Korea will be independent without having US bases, they would not necessarily be against South Korea taking over, most young Chinese already consider South Korea the legitimate government of Korea. There is a huge gap between how the young and old view the situation.

Kim Jong Un has been a thorn ever since he took over. His killing of his brother, was a message to China. Xi Jinping has not elaborated on the importance of ties with North Korea as older leaders have, because it is becoming more strained. China does not want a nuclear North Korea causing problems and conflicts in the region, they want stability for trade and development.

Böri
04-10-2017, 04:01 PM
No. The Chinese didn't defeat the Americans and the U.N. forces at Korea. There was a stalemate. Otherwise, if China totally won, then South Korea wouldn't have existed.

Muh this is propaganda for make feel people like you happy. When Chinese volunteers army entered Korea the US forces occupied %95 of NK. And when war ended America lost all land in NK and China created its buffer state with US. So yeah China won. Yeah China cleared defeat NK by US. When that happent it was just after blood China civil war. So this makes China victory there even greater.

Wrong
04-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Muh this is propaganda for make feel people like you happy. When Chinese volunteers army entered Korea the US forces occupied %95 of NK. And when war ended America lost all land in NK and China created its buffer state with US. So yeah China won. Yeah China cleared defeat NK by US. When that happent it was just after blood China civil war. So this makes China victory there even greater.
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/a_thumb.jpg

Böri
04-10-2017, 04:06 PM
You keep bringing up history, that's the past. Yes, historically North Korea was useful for China. Now, China and South Korea are major trading partners. North Korea is more of a trouble maker.

Of course, China would not want a unified Korea with US bases up to their border. But I think if they can be guaranteed that a unified Korea will be independent without having US bases, they would not necessarily be against South Korea taking over, most young Chinese already consider South Korea the legitimate government of Korea. There is a huge gap between how the young and old view the situation.

Kim Jong Un has been a thorn ever since he took over. His killing of his brother, was a message to China. Xi Jinping has not elaborated on the importance of ties with North Korea as older leaders have, because it is becoming more strained. China does not want a nuclear North Korea causing problems and conflicts in the region, they want stability for trade and development.

Whateva, Americans made OP video and not me. What some Chinese youth think or economic ties dont mean much in diplomacy. China is only reason with abit Russia for NK existing. And I dont bring Qing dynasty history this is recent history which created NK. You have good diplomatic rhetoric man.

Böri
04-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Yeah Atatürk Jew and me Andamanese islander. We talk man stuff here, diplomacy and politics, its for relevant peoples. Not some Balkan with no relevance. What you didnt like in that post ya Arnaut this is surprising.Stfu and Gtfo.

Wrong
04-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Yeah Atatürk Jew and me Andamanese islander. We talk man stuff here, diplomacy and politics, its for relevant peoples. Not some Balkan with no relevance. What you didnt like in that post ya Arnaut this is surprising.Stfu and Gtfo.
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/atajew_thumb.jpg

zhaoyun
04-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Whateva, Americans made OP video and not me. What some Chinese youth think or economic ties dont mean much in diplomacy. China is only reason with abit Russia for NK existing. And I dont bring Qing dynasty history this is recent history which created NK. You have good diplomatic rhetoric man.

No, I'm telling you the reality as it stands currently. China and South Korea have a huge trade relationship. You think that's not going to affect how North Korea is seen to China's leaders and people? Most young Chinese see South Korea as the legitimate Korea, that's the truth.

Selurong
04-10-2017, 04:20 PM

I told you, it was a stalemate, China and Russia intended to invade South Korea too but they were repulsed. Anyway, what you are saying is ancient history what truly matters now is that Americanized South Korea is a wealthy developed nation, despite the fact that it was poorer than the North after the war meanwhile Communist held North Korea is literally in the dark ages.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsdgmBj3D4Lm-Gc0gTYm4l716_jVA8GJP4pwlmPkG62TeaE7HQr2-8-KtG

And I ask, why are you taking China's side anyway? Didn't the Turks fight in behalf of South Korea, during the Korean War?

Böri
04-10-2017, 04:25 PM
I told you, it was a stalemate, China and Russia intended to invade South Korea too but they were repulsed. Anyway, what you are saying is ancient history what truly matters now is that Americanized South Korea is a wealthy developed nation, despite the fact that it was poorer than the North after the war meanwhile Communist held North Korea is literally in the dark ages.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsdgmBj3D4Lm-Gc0gTYm4l716_jVA8GJP4pwlmPkG62TeaE7HQr2-8-KtG

And I ask, why are you taking China's side anyway? Didn't the Turks fight in behalf of South Korea, during the Korean War?
Who said you I am for China? I prefer SK than NK ofc. But that doesnt change reality. Americans occupied Korean Peninsula until Yalu River (China border) in November 1950 then China entered the war, attacked Americans and pushed them until Seoul and created own puppet NK state in 1953 and US must accept. This means China victory and nothing else, US lost NK so.
This is reality and fact, that doesnt make me pro China. SK is better than NK with richer etc here we agree.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-10-2017, 04:29 PM
The North-Korean embassy in Angola was on the same neighborhood I was living in. I don't know what is the impact of their relations though.

Böri
04-10-2017, 08:05 PM
The North-Korean embassy in Angola was on the same neighborhood I was living in. I don't know what is the impact of their relations though.

They dont have embassies everywhere just countries friendly. Nord Korea is called Hermit Kingdom, closed to the world and mysterious, i would like to visit.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-10-2017, 08:39 PM
They dont have embassies everywhere just countries friendly. Nord Korea is called Hermit Kingdom, closed to the world but they are crazy its like they as country live for war preparations :) .

Yes, I know that but they have one in Luanda, Angola. Both are supposedly in the same ideological spectrum even though Angola is a lot more liberal.

Antimage
04-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Ignorance level uncredible in this forum. Many people think NK is easy target. Nord Korea has strongest friends in the world and Americans themselves know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYi9vAI7weA

Dont mess with the fat guy :)

plus they are nordick too unlike those southerners

Goujian
04-10-2017, 10:06 PM

Kim Jong Un isn't threatening nor crazy, he's very cautious of other nations and of the central banking system. I mean Kim desperately wants these capitalist reforms to boost the economy but because of the current political climate, North Korea feels threatened. Thats why North Korea sympathizes and backs pre-civil war Libya, Syria, Iran, Palestine, etc. In regards to what the North Koreans really want is not only unification but also implementing much needed capitalist reforms as long as North Korea makes its own decisions. Kim Jong Un is cautious and afraid of what would happen to Korea because he doesn't want a repeat of Libya or Syria in the country.