Greece vs Persia -- Ancient Europe

Spain vs Moors (the longest war ever, from 722 to 1492) -- Medieval Ages

Modern:
Greece vs Turkey
Russia vs Germany, UK and France

Greece Vs. Germany

Autrigón
04-14-2017, 09:36 AM
Spain Vs Netherlands (XVI - XVII centuries)
Finnland Vs Russia (first half of XX century)
Russia Vs Ukraine (Now)

Sebastianus Rex
04-14-2017, 09:41 AM
England vs France--Middle Ages

Modern 20th Century rivalry:

France Vs Germany
UK Vs Germany
Russia Vs Germany
Italy Vs Austria

Any other ideas?

Italy vs Austria is not that much of a rivalry (besides it was the Austrian-Hungarian Empire not Austria per se).

Balkan wars and historically England vs Spain are bigger rivalries, also Poland vs Germany and Poland vs Russia.

Kazbolat
04-14-2017, 09:41 AM
seljuk turks vs byzantines & crusaders.

result: seljuks took everything from sissy greeks

Sekarotuinen
04-14-2017, 09:58 AM
France vs. England was probably the longest lasting. 1066 all the way into the 20th century.

MinervaItalica
04-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Italy vs Austria, i don't think so.

Mmmm Portugal vs Spain? Spain vs England?

Republic of Venice vs Ottoman Empire

wvwvw
04-14-2017, 10:17 AM
seljuk turks vs byzantines & crusaders.

result: seljuks took everything from sissy greeks

The Byzantine Greco-Roman empire was the world's lasting Empire. Even from the 9th C the Empire lasted over 600 more years longer than any other civilisation in the allotted time span, despite constantly being attacked by Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Huns, Vandals, Persians, Arabs, Abars, Petzeneks, Slavs, Bulgarians, Francs, Venetians, Normands, Turks, Algerian pirates, Catalans, and yet its standard of living was unrivaled by other nations in Europe, and it led much of the world in art, science, trade, and architecture.

While your unibrow nation throughout its history, has always been the bitches of someone else.

Kamal900
04-14-2017, 10:28 AM
The Byzantine Greco-Roman empire was the world's lasting Empire. Even from the 9th C the Empire lasted over 600 more years longer than any other civilisation in the allotted time span, despite constantly being attacked by Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Huns, Vandals, Persians, Arabs, Abars, Petzeneks, Slavs, Bulgarians, Francs, Venetians, Normands, Turks, Algerian pirates, Catalans, and yet its standard of living was unrivaled by other nations in Europe, and it led much of the world in art, science, trade, and architecture.

While your unibrow nation throughout its history, has always been the bitches of someone else.

The Seljuks were heavily Persianized and Arabized in their culture, religion, language and etc. Turks didn't have contributed all that much to the human race when it comes to science and innovations except for bloodshed and barbarism which many innocent Christian Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and other peoples were butchered by them.

Cristiano viejo
04-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Spain vs England/Great Britain.
Spain vs France.
Spain vs Netherlands.
And the mother of all the rivalries, Spain vs North Africans.

Greece vs Turkey.
England vs France.
Russia vs Turkey.
Albania vs Europe.

Ryujin
04-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Greece vs Turkey

Greece vs Albania too

And nowadays Turkey vs Netherlands (though it's just Erdogan's personal strife)

Desperado
04-14-2017, 10:40 AM
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13466543_896497970479796_3202401517388177558_n.jpg ?oh=52d4588b3514fb0c94ca3aa2a153c53a&oe=59891631

Laberia
04-14-2017, 11:32 AM
Result: Spain raped in all possibile holes.

Spain vs France.
Result: Spain raped in all possibile positions.

Absolutely, the mother of all the battles. A battle in family, among Moors. A real carnage between brothers. Civil war is the most terrible of all wars.
I would like to add another war:
Spain vs Europe.
Spaniards together with their Arab masters attacked Europe and we have to thanks France and Charles Martel if this invasion failed.

Cristiano viejo
04-14-2017, 11:33 AM
I got butthurt with this comment of you, Cristiano viejo:
Albania vs Europe
I know, boy, I know...

Kamal900
04-14-2017, 11:41 AM
I know, boy, I know...

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/07/1472070965645.jpg

Laberia
04-14-2017, 11:50 AM
Greece vs Albania too

No it's not true. 200 years ago greeks didn't existed as a nation. Only at the beggining of Balcan wars greeks with the support of their masters, GB attacked and invaded a part of South Albania and this territory is still under greek occupation. But this is only an episod.
Our conflict was always with Slavs in general and more specific with servs.

Laberia
04-14-2017, 11:52 AM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/07/1472070965645.jpg

Yep it's true and i can understand this Arab point of view. We have fucked you like pigs, even in Meca.

Kamal900
04-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Yep it's true and i can understand this Arab point of view. We have fucked you like pigs, even in Meca.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1477/42/1477428771526.jpg

..That Mohammed Ali Pasha did not give two flying fucks about the Albanians, and that his army was mostly consisted of Egyptians.

Anthropos
04-14-2017, 12:01 PM
History: Danes vs Swedes

Ongoing:

Gentiles vs Jews

Gentiles vs Muslims

Jews & Muslims vs Gentiles

Muslims vs Jews (who's gonna win?!??)

Laberia
04-14-2017, 12:06 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1477/42/1477428771526.jpg

..That Mohammed Ali Pasha did not give two flying fucks about the Albanians, and that his army was mostly consisted of Egyptians.

How did your mom said to you when you was a small kid? Run, go to the bed and sleep because are coming the Albanians.
Of course you retard arab that most of the army were composed by fellahs. Albanians were the rulers and the élite warriors. Fellahs were used as canon fodder.
Go take a drink now.

Petros Houhoulis
04-14-2017, 12:21 PM
No it's not true. 200 years ago Greeks didn't existed as a nation.

Only 100 years ago Albanians didn't exist as a nation. Most modern nations didn't exist 200 years ago, Greece is one of the ~30 earliest existing countries on earth.

Only at the beggining of Balcan wars Greeks with the support of their masters, GB attacked and invaded a part of South Albania.

Britain had no reason to help Greece against the Ottoman empire at the time, because it wanted to preserve the Ottoman empire against the Russians to the point of engaging to the Crimean war half a century earlier.

But this is only an episod.

The other two episodes are Greeces' invasion of Albanian territories in both of the World Wars...

Our conflict was always with Slavs in general and more specific with servs.

Basically your conflicts have been with fellow Albanian chickenthieves, mercenaries for Ottomans and other Islamic states and so on...

Petros Houhoulis
04-14-2017, 12:23 PM
How did your mom said to you when you was a small kid? Run, go to the bed and sleep because are coming the Albanians.
Of course you retard arab that most of the army were composed by fellahs. Albanians were the rulers and the élite warriors. Fellahs were used as canon fodder.
Go take a drink now.

The Albanians have never invaded Egypt, they were appointed by the Sultan as fellow Muslims...

Laberia
04-14-2017, 12:26 PM
I like when the proud highlander Christian Viejo give thumbs up to this Arab piece of shit. You are right Viejo, support your people, they are your blood.

Laberia
04-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Only 100 years ago Albanians didn't exist as a nation. Most modern nations didn't exist 200 years ago, Greece is one of the ~30 earliest existing countries on earth.Britain had no reason to help Greece against the Ottoman empire at the time, because it wanted to preserve the Ottoman empire against the Russians to the point of engaging to the Crimean war half a century earlier.The other two episodes are Greeces' invasion of Albanian territories in both of the World Wars...

Basically your conflicts have been with fellow Albanian chickenthieves, mercenaries for Ottomans and other Islamic states and so on...

Excuse me but you personally are a slav, a bulgar. What the hell have you to do with Greece, greeks, etc. Someone draw a line in the map of the region and you today want to speak about ancient greeks, Albanians, etc. You are a Slav, idiot. Go back in Siberia or Volga where is your land.

Kazbolat
04-14-2017, 12:46 PM

read some history filthy hairy greek.

seljuks were surrounded by byzantines, georgians, armenians, hostile muslim states, not to mention never ending crusades and mongol invasion that directly targeted seljuks. yet seljuks were able to stay alive in ocean of enemies and they beat the shit out of byzantines and took everything they had.

The Seljuks were heavily Persianized and Arabized in their culture, religion, language and etc.
yet another asskissng comment. aren't you tired of sucking and pleasing european members. they don't even seem to give a fuck about your blowjob.
Seljuks were a turkish dynasty and their power was based upon nomadic turkish tribes, they were a moving nation. even the sultan had no standing palace. they were influenced by people they conquered like anyone else.

as for byzantines. they were barely greek. most of the byzantine army were comprised of mercenaries because local greeks were sissy sheeps. which is why byzantines relied heavily on mercenaries.

Petros Houhoulis
04-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Excuse me but you personally are a Slav, a Bulgar. What the hell have you to do with Greece, Greeks, etc. Someone draw a line in the map of the region and you today want to speak about ancient Greeks, Alibabanians, etc. You are a Slav, idiot. Go back in Siberia or Volga where is your land.

I am Greek, and I advise the following medicine for your arsehole:

http://webpages.charter.net/wayned/55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg

Sekarotuinen
04-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Another greek-albanian e-penis measuring contest...

Kamal900
04-14-2017, 05:38 PM
read some history filthy hairy greek.

seljuks were surrounded by byzantines, georgians, armenians, hostile muslim states, not to mention never ending crusades and mongol invasion that directly targeted seljuks. yet seljuks were able to stay alive in ocean of enemies and they beat the shit out of byzantines and took everything they had.

yet another asskissng comment. aren't you tired of sucking and pleasing european members. they don't even seem to give a fuck about your blowjob.
Seljuks were a turkish dynasty and their power was based upon nomadic turkish tribes, they were a moving nation. even the sultan had no standing palace. they were influenced by people they conquered like anyone else.

as for byzantines. they were barely greek. most of the byzantine army were comprised of mercenaries because local greeks were sissy sheeps. which is why byzantines relied heavily on mercenaries.

If you don't like to believe that your ancestors were a Persianized people then it's not my problem. Most Turks are racially and genetically admixed with so many ethnic groups and races that It's very hard to trace their ancestry to the fullest, so Turks themselves are barely Seljuks themselves. Also, the Seljuks themselves were very admixed themselves, so they are a far cry from the original Turkic peoples of Mongolia and Siberia. Sissy sheeps? They fought on against Turkic subhumans like yourself invading their homelands and cities that you Turks have no place in. Look who's talking, you people have murdered millions of Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks and etc, and your kind call itself wolves? For fuck sake, your stupid kind couldn't even beat the Kurds in eastern Anatolia.

JohnSmith
04-14-2017, 05:43 PM
So Albania Vs Greece,, but Greece I would think have issues with their German lenders.

LoLeL
04-14-2017, 05:58 PM
Barbarians vs. Romans

We should thank Alaric, Attila, and Genseric. :) Europe owes them its reborn.

Jehan
04-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Spain vs France.
Spain vs Netherlands.

Greece vs Turkey.
England vs France.
Russia vs Turkey.
Albania vs Europe.

I agree in some extent with all but I'am surprise by the Spain vs France.. True we had some war. But for 2 neighboor countries who had a relevant history worldwide. We didn't fight so much against each other.

I will add to the one who have already been said:
Poland VS Russia

JohnSmith
04-14-2017, 06:05 PM
I agree in some extent with all but I'am surprise by the Spain vs France.. True we had some war. But for 2 neighboor countries who had a relevant history worldwide. We didn't fight so much against each other.

I will add to the one who have already been said:
Poland VS Russia

France Vs USA

French Fries = Freedom Fries

Jehan
04-14-2017, 06:21 PM
France Vs USA

Not sure bro.
To have a rivality, they must have a competition, a comparaison.
Can we really compare Champagne and Cocacola?

SardiniaAtlantis
04-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Scots vs English, Scots vs Irish, Scots vs Scots.

JohnSmith
04-14-2017, 07:16 PM
Not sure bro.
To have a rivality, they must have a competition, a comparaison.
Can we really compare Champagne and Cocacola?

It is a joke.

Infinite
04-14-2017, 07:28 PM
Sweds - Russians
Netherlands-UK-Spanish at sea

Cristiano viejo
04-15-2017, 11:45 PM

Perhaps Spain and France had not enough wars each other being neighbors countries just because the rest of time that we were not in war both countries were allies, specially against England, due mainly (although not only) the Pactes de Famille https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacte_de_Famille

But I do think there were many Spanish-French wars, enough to claim a strong rivalry. Even more if we take account that many of these wars were produced to decide which country would be the first European power (the Italian Wars https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Wars).
Only in Italy we had tons of wars in a few decades.

Mazik
04-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Swedes - Danes must be in the top.