PDA

View Full Version : Craniofacial characteristics of Croatian and Syrian populationsen

Monolith
11-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Craniofacial area is a part of the human body which undergoes the greatest changes during development and is characterized by uneven growth. External and internal factors affect the growth and development of craniofacial structures. They are responsible for the occurrence of specific craniofacial characteristics in different races or populations within the same race. The present study investigates the possible differences of the basic head and face shapes between the Croatian and Syrian populations. The sample included 400 subjects of both sexes aged 18–24 years and was divided into a Croatianand a Syrian group with 200 subjects each. Six variables defined according to Martin and Saller were measured by standard anthropometric instruments. The results of the study demonstrated statistically significant differences between our subjects in all variables except face width. The dolichocephalic head type and the mesoprosopic face type were predominant in the Croatian population, while the brachycephalic head type and the euryprosopic face type dominated in the Syrian population.

Imam doma hrpu pdf-ova, pa evo da neke od njih stavim tu kad već imamo svoj podforum.

Heretik
11-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Hrvati i Sirijci braca. :D

Aramis
11-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Ne razumijem baš radi čega su upoređivali Hrvate i Sirijce?

Curtis24
11-09-2010, 05:32 PM
This thread is just asking for trouble.

Monolith
11-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Ne razumijem baš radi čega su upoređivali Hrvate i Sirijce?
Ni meni nije jasno, al ajde.

This thread is just asking for trouble.
What makes you think so? ;)

Guapo
11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Croatia pwns Syria, especially their oil,that's why.

Sisak
11-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Ne znam kako izgledaju Sirijci pa ne mogu ništa reći. Da li netko može staviti neku sliku od Sirijaca da vidimo da li nam sliće?