PDA

View Full Version : Croatians & Albanians - GeoPolitical Allies & Friends

Robocop
04-14-2017, 04:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdFe3evXpk

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side, just a fact that Croats and Albanians are good friends as countries and we shared our struggle against same enemy from past, or better to say; we fought against same politics, which was against Croatia, against Albania and against Kosovo.

To this day Croatia and Albania respect each others more than some neutral countries, but more as political allies and friends.

I am opening this thread because I saw many times here Albanians are attacked for various reasons, well it is time people understand they were attacked by someone, they were only defending themselves.

Furthermore, Viriato is my friend here on TA and it is time he change his views about Albanians :), Viriato friend... take it easy haha :D.

I dedicate this song and this thread to eternal friendship between Croatians and Albanians, friendship and alliance from past, and for the future. :thumb001:

"Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battle raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Deymark
04-14-2017, 04:43 PM
You remind me of a cliche from movies, that one weak minded person that takes the enemy side and dies first.Always.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 04:45 PM
You remind me of a cliche from movies, that one weak minded person that takes the enemy side and dies first.Always.

I am everything but not weak minded, I am honorable person and if that means I would die in movie first, I would go in honorable way, and it would be honour for me, but I would do it IRL not in movie, because you DONT HAVE A CLUE what true war is (you saw it only in movies), you don't know what you're talking about, now go back and watch movies about war.

P.S. You internet warriors, I am wondering would you even have a balls to shoot ONE bullet over the wall in a conflict, not to mention to talk about war.

And don't take this in offensive way, but you made a statement, I just answered.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 04:51 PM
I am everything but not weak minded, I am honorable person and if that means I would die in movie first, I would go in honorable way, and it would be honour for me, but I would do it IRL not in movie, because you DONT HAVE A CLUE what true war is (you saw it only in movies), you don't know what you're talking about, now go back and watch movies about war.

P.S. You internet warriors, I am wondering would you even have a balls to shoot a bullet over the wall in a conflict, not to mention talk about war.

I will continue this discussion in private, the posts are starting to get off-topic.You obviously have no clue what albanians did to yugoslavs ,the only war history you know is the one they teach in school ,anti-serb, anti-european, divide&conquer history cooked straight from the labs of USA.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 04:54 PM
I will continue this discussion in private, the posts are starting to get off-topic.You obviously have no clue what albanians did to yugoslavs ,the only war history you know is the one they teach in school ,anti-serb, anti-european, divide&conquer history cooked straight from the labs of USA.

What they did to YUGOSLAVS?

Let Yugoslavs burn in Hell as far as I care, oh right, it is burning in Hell, erased from existence, great.

And no need to talk in private, I dont have anything to talk about Yugoslavia, that was a dungeon for Croatia and it turned out as Hell which wanted to erase us from existence.

So I truly don't need your theory of conspiracy, because I've heard them all, and theory of conspiracy did not bomb my city and me 24 hours per day from 1991-93, but YUGOSLAV ARMY DID (SERBIAN ARMY).

So cut the crap.

With this I'm not sayin anything bad about Serbian people as people, but about Serbian politics in 90's, politics OF AGGRESSOR.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 05:00 PM

Let Yugoslavs burn in Hell as far as I care, oh right, it is burning in Hell, erased from existence, great.

And no need to talk in private, I dont have anything to talk about Yugoslavia, that was a dungeon for Croatia and it turned out as Hell which wanted to erase us from existence.

So I truly don't need your theory of conspiracy, because I've heard them all, and theory of conspiracy did not bomb my city and me 24 hours per day from 1991-93, but YUGOSLAV ARMY DID (SERBIAN ARMY).

So cut the crap.

With this I'm not sayin anything bad about Serbian people as people, but about Serbian politics in 90's, politics OF AGGRESSOR.

This is your problem.You take everything personally, weak minded, sensible person.No conspiracy theory.You are free to beleive what you want, but atleast get your information from neutral sources.Some objective documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dtOAGD0pk

Robocop
04-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Weak minded because I know what was Serbian politics from 90's? GTFOH.

And take that General Mladić (war criminal who was in charge of genocide over Bosniaks in Srebrenica) with you.

Do you blame U.N. Coward unit (Dutch unit) for Srebrenica and not Mladić? For your information Mladić did that with support of Belgrade politics, you cannot show anything to me which I don't know already about that.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Weak minded because I know what was Serbian politics from 90's? GTFOH.

And take that General Mladić (war criminal who was in charge of genocide over Bosniaks in Srebrenica) with you.

Do you blame U.N. Coward unit (Dutch unit) for Srebrenica and not Mladić? For your information Mladić did that with support of Belgrade politics, you cannot show anything to me which I don't know already about that.

No such thing as Srebrenica existed.Muslims started it first killing civilians.Mladic did what he had to do to defend Serbian civilians.The purpose excuses the means.
It is all officialy documented.It is not my fault or anyone elses fault you refuse to atleast inform yourself from neutral sources.Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united, but ultimately its the West fault for hating Yugoslavia, because it was a communist country that would soon had surpassed a good part of the democratic countries.As history proved,after a war people only see the victims ,but they forget the reasons.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 05:13 PM
No such thing as Srebrenica existed.Muslims started it first killing civilians.Mladic did what he had to do to defend Serbian civilians.The purpose excuses the means.
It is all officialy documented.It is not my fault or anyone elses fault you refuse to atleast inform yourself from neutral sources.Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united, but ultimately its the West fault for hating Yugoslavia, because it was a communist country that would soon surpass a good part of the democratic countries.

Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united? hahahahahhahahah, Jesus f... Christ.

You came from Cartoon network or somethin?

First of all; Serbs didn't wanted to keep Yugoslavia united but to create Greater Serbia USING YUGOSLAVIA as a mask for that in front of the world, but they couldn't use that mask for long, and even if they wanted to keep Yugoslavia united (which they didn't) they didn't had any right to do so because:

FROM YUGOSLAVIA CONSTITUTION FROM 1974 EVERY REPUBLIC HAD RIGHT TO LEAVE YUGOSLAVIA IF WANTED ONE DAY, and Serbs didn't had any right to stop any of the republics in doing so.

Slovenia made it clear (Slovenians first) they wanna leave Yugoslavia, after them Croatia as well.

After Croatia, Bosnia tried as well, but because Bosnia had a lot of Serbs in it everything went to Hell there, but never the less, Bosnia also voted to leave from Yugoslavia only Serbs didn't recognized that referendum and war started there in 1992.

And last but not least; in 1987 (4 years before war) Serbian politics became clear EXACTLY on Kosovo, because Milošević didnt have any right to protect SERBS ONLY on Kosovo which he made clear with his statement 1987 there that he will do EXACTLY THAT, Albanians became third rate citizens in 1987.

That act from Milošević was against entire Yugoslav policy, it was against all rules on Kosovo as autonomous region back then.

It was clear to everyone in Yugoslavia (to Slovenians, to Croatians, to Bosniaks, to FYROM-ians) what is going to happen to them when everyone saw what Serbian politics did on Kosovo 1987, we all knew back then what will come for rest of us.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Do you have any idea how embarrassing the title of this thread is?

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side...

I'm sure none of the Serbs here feels provoked, on the contrary, right now, they're laughing their asses of.

Otrova, otrova mi dajte...

Laberia
04-14-2017, 05:55 PM

I'm sure none of the Serbs here feels provoked, on the contrary, right now, they're laughing their asses of.

Otrova, otrova mi dajte...

But, you are a serv......

Robocop
04-14-2017, 05:58 PM

Why would it be embarrassing in section GeoPolitics about somethin which is a fact, we had common politics as our enemy, this two ppl always had great GeoPolitical relations and allies in Politics durin 90's till this day, so I don't know what's embarrassing honestly.

P.S. And why would Serbs take this thread as offensive, I've said it was about their politics from 90's, they can take it in offensive way only if they still refuse to admit they were aggressors in 90's, even though entire world condemned their politics from 90's, do they still believe they were right? I hope not, because every sane nation has to admit mistakes and move forward.

In the end, if many of them still believe they were right, who the fuck cares what will (and is) in their history books when everyone else around the world have different History in their books in comparison to Serbian History books, and that says a lot.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:12 PM
Why would it be embarrassing in section GeoPolitics about somethin which is a fact, we had common politics as our enemy, this two ppl always had great GeoPolitical relations and allies in Politics durin 90's till this day, so I don't know what's embarrassing honestly.

P.S. And why would Serbs take this thread as offensive, I've said it was about their politics from 90's, they can take it in offensive way only if they still refuse to admit they were aggressors in 90's, even though entire world condemned their politics from 90's, do they still believe they were right? I hope not, because every sane nation has to admit mistakes and move forward.

In the end, if many of them still believe they were right, who the fuck cares what will (and is) in their history books when everyone else around the world have different History in their books in comparison to Serbian History books, and that says a lot.It doesn't have anything to do with politics, history, Serbs, Yugoslavs, Yugoslavia or anyone/anything else.

Let's leave all that bullshit aside, but you are basically saying - NIGGERS ARE OUT BROTHERS!

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:16 PM
You remind me of a cliche from movies, that one weak minded person that takes the enemy side and dies first.Always.Back at Index.Hr. I always used this analogy:

A Croat and a Serb stand next to each other.
There is the clearest, most beautiful lake you can immagine, just next to a septic tank.
The Serb jumps into the lake, what do you think will the Croat do?

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Back at Index.Hr. I always used this analogy:

There is the clearest, most beautiful lake you can immagine, just next to a septic tank.
The Serb jumps in the lake, what do you think will the Croat do?

Drain the sepric tank in the serbs lake.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Drain the sepric tank in the serbs lake.:D

This is an option I haven't considered yet.

:D

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 06:24 PM

This is an option I haven't considered yet.

You should, because its a very real possibility.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 06:28 PM

Jump in after the serb to make sure he's dead.
OP is a typical self hating croat,parents teach them how good they were before Yugoslavia and how the serbs ruined everything.They do not care about Kosovo ,as if croats arent catholic serbs.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 06:30 PM
It doesn't have anything to do with politics, history, Serbs, Yugoslavs, Yugoslavia or anyone/anything else.

Let's leave all that bullshit aside, but you are basically saying - NIGGERS ARE OUT BROTHERS!

What? First of all I was talking about GeoPolitics, second of all, Albanians "niggers"? Wtf man?

Autosomal DNA and Y-DNA shows they're completely European, I don't know what's your problem honestly and don't SPEAK IN THE NAME OF CROATIA, you're either some Communist child, or someone Pro-Yugoslav nostalgia guy, or Serbian.

None of Croatian users here agrees with your views, and I appeal to other Albanians here to know; YOU DONT SPEAK in the name of Croatia, I don't know who or what the Hell are you anyway.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:31 PM
OP is a typical self hating croat,parents teach them how good they were before Yugoslavia and how the serbs ruined everything.They do not care about Kosovo ,as if croats arent catholic serbs.No, the typical Croat would jump into the septic tank.
Btw. the outcome would probably be the same with roles reversed.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 06:32 PM

INDEX.HR IS A COMMUNIST-LEFTIST PORTAL RUN BY PRO-YUGOSLAV COMMUNIST MAN; MATIJA BABIĆ, Index.hr is a fucking joke, they DO NOT represent Croatia in any way.

You can find leftist portals in every country, but you choose to mention INDEX.HR hahaha, omg... you truly are RED-SNAKE.

The only purpose of INDEX.HR is to spit on it's own nation, and that's what Matija Babić is doing his entire career.

That man got famous because he discovered that singer Thompson was singing Ustasha song, that's how his portal became known in 2006 or 2007. Jesus Christ.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:33 PM
None of Croatian users here agrees with your views, and I appeal to other Albanians here to know; YOU DONT SPEAK in the name of Croatia, I don't know who or what the Hell are you anyway.I know, that's what's so sad about it.

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 06:35 PM
https://youtu.be/UlChtgVYdDQ

If your croat, and this song makes you smile and feel good, then you are my brother.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 06:35 PM
INDEX.HR IS A COMMUNIST-LEFTIST PORTAL RUN BY PRO-YUGOSLAV COMMUNIST MAN; MATIJA BABIĆ, Index.hr is a fucking joke, they DO NOT represent Croatia in any way.

You can find leftist portals in every country, but you choose to mention INDEX.HR hahaha, omg... you truly are RED-SNAKE.http://www.autograf.hr/cms/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AUTOGRAF-Ivo-Josipovi%C4%87-HOR-1.jpg?306047

I wrote on Thiazi too, how about that?
I'm writing on HPF-Politikforen right now.
Do you know what HPF-Politikforen is?
Or THIAZI?
Index.Hr. is a free speech platform, nothing more and nothing less.
Well, almost a free speech platform, I got banned there because of my extreme racist world views.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 06:36 PM
OP is a typical self hating croat,parents teach them how good they were before Yugoslavia and how the serbs ruined everything.They do not care about Kosovo ,as if croats arent catholic serbs.

You better don't pull any shits from me with some retarded labels like that last one or I could say somethin about your nation which you truly wouldnt like, somethin which is not true ofcourse (like yours retarded shit), but I won't, I won't go to your level.

Btw, I see you're from so called "Republic of Srpska", means you're Orthodox Vlach who became "Serbian" 100 years ago right?

Robocop
04-14-2017, 06:39 PM
No, the typical Croat would jump into the septic tank.
Btw. the outcome would probably be the same with roles reversed.

Well both you and Trilecce have one thing in common; you're betrayers of your own kind, both of you, that's why you agree so quickly :), cheers.

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Well both you and Trilecce have one thing in common; you're betrayers of your own kind, both of you, that's why you agree so quickly :), cheers.

How am i a betrayer?

Robocop
04-14-2017, 07:04 PM
How am i a betrayer?

Well Im sorry for callin you like that, I didnt wanted to say anything before I would just see your posts now and then, but it seems to me in 99% of cases rest of Albanians don't share your views of what is what.

Maybe you're not betrayer, but it all comes down on how your own nation see you.

Maybe you have good intentions, but always remember this; your good intentions could maybe be used by those who were enemies of your people, only to use your open mind, people (Serbian radicals) who would have to search in dictionary what open mind means.

And you know how that old sayin goes; "Road to Hell is often made out of good intentions" :).

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Robocop you're drunk, go get some sleep.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Robocop you're drunk, go get some sleep.

I never drink, except if It's wedding or some similar occasion. Btw, I don't know what is your problem with this thread honesty, how this affects you in any way? I didn't insult anyone with this thread, but for some reason you felt called to write here what you wrote, why would that be.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:11 PM
I never drink, except if It's wedding or some similar occasion. Btw, I don't know what is your problem with this thread honesty, how this affects you in any way? I didn't insult anyone with this thread, but for some reason you felt called to write here what you wrote, why would that be.I already told you what my problem was:

Laberia
04-14-2017, 07:12 PM
I know, that's what's so sad about it.

You are a serv. The worst thing that can happen to a human. But i don't feel sorry for you. You are a subhuman. Certified as such.

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Well Im sorry for callin you like that, I didnt wanted to say anything before I would just see your posts now and then, but it seems to me in 99% of cases rest of Albanians don't share your views of what is what.

Maybe you're not betrayer, but it all comes down on how your own nation see you.

Maybe you have good intentions, but always remember this; your good intentions could maybe be used by those who were enemies of your people, only to use your open mind, people (Serbian radicals) who would have to search in dictionary what open mind means.

And you know how that old sayin goes; "Road to Hell is often made out of good intentions" :).

My nation is ideologically pluralistic. 90% of albanians here are fascists. We were fine untill i refused to call a certain albanian with a darker complexion a gypsie.

First of all, it takes more than just a dark complexion to be called gypsie, and if you knew more than you would understand.

In short, albanians here do not represent my nation. We are warm and welcoming people, not like these ignorant kids that try to represent my nation.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 07:17 PM
My nation is ideologically pluralistic. 90% of albanians here are fascists. We were fine untill i refused to call a certain albanian with a darker complexion a gypsie.

First of all, it takes more than just a dark complexion to be called gypsie, and if you knew more than you would understand.

In short, albanians here do not represent my nation. We are warm and welcoming people, not like these ignorant kids that try to represent my nation.

I agree.I remember when albanians made a morph of different albanian soccer players, and it ended up blonde haired.Each albanian then claimed that hat is the avg albanian phenotype, when the avg albanian phenotype is like the guy you posted.

Albobalboa
04-14-2017, 07:17 PM
Pretty weird thread, I'm not buying all that brotherhood stuff.

Interesting to see how cuck Serboi are by nature though. Croats slaughtered them like crazy during WW2, but all the Serboi want is to be accepted as equals. "But we are the same". Countless times they bring up the "christian" argument, how they should unite against muslims. What it really is, is an attempt to reach out to the Croats, an expression of cuck mentality before a more powerful opponent.

Brothers or not, I like Croatia and Croats, they seem like reasonable people and don't have the same mader rassiya obsession that Serboi have. They just generally seem more logical, possibly due to Germanic influence. But Albanians only have themselves and strategic allies, there is no "ortodox braders" stuff goin on here.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:18 PM
You are a serv. The worst thing that can happen to a human. But i don't feel sorry for you. You are a subhuman. Certified as such.Yeah, I heard you the first time, have some watermelon,

http://niggermania.net/forum/images/smilies/waddymelon.gif

enjoy some music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

don't interrupt adults while talking.

Herr Abubu
04-14-2017, 07:19 PM
Let's be real. Croats and Albanians have similar geopolitical outlooks and goals. That's as far as it goes. In reality, the old, arrogant mentality towards other ex-Yus is still there. Croats saw themselves as aristocrats, and everyone south of them were less worth. Not to speak of Albanians who weren't even Slavs, Muslims and the poorest along with the Macedonians.

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:20 PM
Brothers or not, I like Croatia and Croats, they seem like reasonable people and don't have the same mader rassiya obsession that Serboi have.We are not!
We hate you!

Laberia
04-14-2017, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I heard you the first time, have some watermelon,

http://niggermania.net/forum/images/smilies/waddymelon.gif

enjoy some music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

don't interrupt adults while talking.

You know where is your place? In Siberia. You belong to that beautiful place.

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 07:21 PM
I agree.I remember when albanians made a morph of different albanian soccer players, and it ended up blonde haired.Each albanian then claimed that hat is the avg albanian phenotype, when the avg albanian phenotype is like the guy you posted.

Hahaha, ooo they are special indeed. Nordicist albanians... go figure.

Trust me friend, we are now and we have always been a mediterranean people living on the mediterranean, and all of our history is centered on the mediterranean. But somehow these fools think that a rare scandivian looking albanian is the real albanian...

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:22 PM
Let's be real. Croats and Albanians have similar geopolitical outlooks and goals. That's as far as it goes. In reality, the old, arrogant mentality towards other ex-Yus is still there. Croats saw themselves as aristocrats, and everyone south of them were less worth. Not to speak of Albanians who weren't even Slavs, Muslims and the poorest along with the Macedonians.Out of all the ex-YU nations, I like Macedonians the most.
Slovenes are in the second place.

Albobalboa
04-14-2017, 07:24 PM
We are not!
We hate you!

Why are you so sensitive? Do you cry when Croats are in any way shape or form complimented? Are your parents mixed perhaps?

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 07:28 PM
Why are you so sensitive? Do you cry when Croats are in any way shape or form complimented? Are your parents mixed perhaps?On the contrary, I don't mind being complimented by white people at all.

:noidea:

Albobalboa
04-14-2017, 07:29 PM
On the contrary, I don't mind being complimented by white people.

You are displaying the cuck behaviour of the Serboi that I mentioned earlier. You are obsessed with Croat acceptance, even to the point where someone else complimenting them hurts your emotions lol.

Dork, go get a life and stop being the useless pile of shit you most certainly are along with Deymark. There are certain members on this forum that can never contribute anything other than butthurt to any thread. We get it, your life sucks.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Let's be real. Croats and Albanians have similar geopolitical outlooks and goals. That's as far as it goes.

And that's what this thread is all about, we share same GeoPolitical goals and overall always friendly relations, and when someone opens a thread about it, all Hell break loose from some ppl.

And btw "Brothers in Arms" is not call for any kind of Geopolitical unity etc, but ppl know what it means, it means we don't have any reason to have grudge about one another, which is rare case for this part of Europe.

Not only that we don't have any grudges, but we were fighting against same politics, same one.

That's all, nothin more and nothin less.

P.S. And there, title is changed, I hope now everyone is fine with it.

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:29 PM
The Albanian nation itself is fine. But the majority religion is not.

Guru
04-14-2017, 08:32 PM

What do u mean ?? :confused:

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:37 PM
What do u mean ?? :confused:

Well, on some level, I can understand the Albanians and their struggle for survival as a NATION. On the other hand, I absolutely do not approve of Islam. The fact that the majority of Albanians are Muslim would probably not be as much of an issue for the rest of Europe if it weren't for Islamic expansionism elsewhere on the continent.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 08:37 PM
We are not!
We hate you!

Haha, omg...

Are you serious? Just relax and find who the Hell are you, I still don't understand what nationality you are.

And btw; why do you have in your signature sentence which is written on Serbian?

You had Šešelj on your Avatar.

I thought maybe you are using reverse Psychology or somethin, but you truly mention Serbs a lot, and it doesn't seem you're mentioning them in bad way nevermind what is the topic or subject ...

Which is very "interesting".

P.S. Even if you are a Croat, you're minority with that opinion, and I met few Croats like you in my life, you think you're so ahead of everyone with your phlegmatic approach; "who the fuck cares, we are all guilty, picture is not black and white", and there you're wrong.

Sometimes picture is black and white.

Sure..., more than often picture is grey, but sometimes it is black and white... but I guess that is the difference between Croatian patriots and Leftist Croats like yourself, IF you are a Croat.

Maybe you're angry because SDP is not in power anymore in Croatia, maybe you're angry because Zoran Pusić (the greatest scum Croatian political life has ever known) is not on TV like he was before, I dont know what's your problem IF you are a Croat, but there are plenty of Serbs here with whom you can share your KUMBAYA Yugoslav utopia, go and sing "Od Vardara pa do Triglava", it will make you happy.

Guru
04-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Well, on some level, I can understand the Albanians and their struggle for survival as a NATION. On the other hand, I absolutely do not approve of Islam. The fact that the majority of Albanians are Muslim would probably not be as much of an issue for the rest of Europe if it weren't for Islamic expansionism elsewhere on the continent.

Whats wrong with Islam ?? :eek: for example when you date a woman and she has blue eyes but you personally dont like blue eyes do you point that out to her trying to present it as a disadvantage ??

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Whats wrong with Islam ?? :eek: for example when you date a woman and she has blue eyes but you personally dont like blue eyes do you point that out to her trying to present it as a disadvantage ??

The problem with Islam is it inherently seeks to expand.

Guru
04-14-2017, 08:45 PM

Every religion wants to expand you have christian missionaries too but they dont use sword anymore whats so unusual about it :confused:

btw normal follower of any religion doesnt care about expanding anything

Robocop
04-14-2017, 08:46 PM

I've heard that majority of Albanian Muslims are in fact Atheists lol, don't know if that's true.

But I think Albania is one those countries with a lottttttttttt of Atheist people.

P.S. I am Catholic, but do you really think Jesus wanted from us to be Catholics? Or someone else wanted...like... hm... HUMANS? LOL

All religions are institutions with little or none spiritual in them (no offence to anyone), except Buddhism.

Lek
04-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Haha, omg...

Are you serious? Just relax and find who the Hell are you, I still don't understand what nationality you are.

And btw; why do you have in your signature sentence which is written on Serbian?

I thought maybe you are using reverse Psychology or somethin, but you truly mention Serbs a lot, and it doesn't seem you're mentioning them in bad way nevermind what is the topic or subject ...

P.S. Even if you are Croat, you're minority with that opinion, and I met few Croats like you in my life, you think you're so ahead of everyone with your phlegmatic approach; "who the fuck cares, we are all guilty, picture is not black and white", and there you're wrong.

Sure..., more than often picture it's grey, but sometimes it is black and white... but I guess that is the difference between Croatian patriots and Leftist Croats like yourself, IF you are Croat.

Maybe you're angry because SDP is not in power anymore in Croatia, maybe you're angry because Zoran Pusić (the greatest scum Croatian political life has ever known) is not on TV like he was before, I dont know what's your problem IF you are a Croat, but there are plenty of Serbs here with whom you can share your KUMBAYA Yugoslav utopia, go and sing "Od Vardara pa do Triglava", it will make you happy.

Who the fuk knows what he is. they hide their true identity like pussies. sitting behind their computer screens and eating shit all day, talking on behalf of other people and nations etc, like this gaymark pussy talking on behalf of Romanians which led me to call them Romanis, internet gangstaaaaaazzzzz. it seems these rats are everywhere in all forums etc almost like a copy of eachother that it could be the same people.

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Every religion wants to expand

That's not true.

Guru
04-14-2017, 08:49 PM
That's not true.

Many then :rolleyes:

Albobalboa

No, the religion is not the problem. The nation is a corrupt pile of shit that is the problem. Only reason Albanians have survived for so long as a people is because strong men and women have maintained their traditional values and lived with dignity. As a nation we are absolute shit though. Albania the first atheist state was absolute shit with or without islam. Fortunately a mentality resembling the old "Balli Kombetar" has become dominant amongst Albanians nowadays. Communists need to be lynched and patriots pave the way for a modern state.

Drawing-slim
I dont much about the x-yugo politics but i was treated very good by random Croats when i was in Zagreb recently. I had a great night out in the city.

Kelmendasi
04-14-2017, 08:50 PM
I've heard that majority of Albanian Muslims are in fact Atheists lol, don't know if that's true.

But I think Albania is one those countries with a lottttttttttt of Atheist people.

P.S. I am Catholic, but do you really think Jesus wanted from us to be Catholics? Or someone else wanted...like... hm... HUMANS? LOL

All religions are institutions with little or none spiritual in them (no offence to anyone), except Buddhism.
Yh Albanians are irreligious although they do say that they belong to a religion be it Islam or Christianity but what they say is different than what they practice. Hey brother I'm Catholic too :)

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:52 PM

I have also heard that there are many who are only nominally Muslim. It is better than if they were were full-blown Islamists. However, the problem is still very real.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 08:53 PM
I dont much about the x-yugo politics but i was treated very good by random Croats when i was in Zagreb recently. I had a great night out in the city.

That's because you are I2a1b hahahah, joke.

Well I'm glad you had great night. Cheers

Kelmendasi
04-14-2017, 08:54 PM
I have also heard that there are many who are only nominally Muslim. It is better than if they were were full-blown Islamists. However, the problem is still very real.
Yh Albanians are religious only nominally although you can find some extremist just like how you can find extremists in every country

Zephyrus
04-14-2017, 08:55 PM

:confused:

So what?
Dr. Vojislav Šešelj is an ethnic Croat.
He's a true genius btw., one of the greatest Croats ever.
Just thinking about him makes my heart swell with pride.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Yh Albanians are irreligious although they do say that they belong to a religion be it Islam or Christianity but what they say is different than what they practice. Hey brother I'm Catholic too :)

Greets to fellow Catholic :D.

And about that considering religion in Albanians, if I'm not mistaken someone said before WW1 that true Albanian religion is Albanism :), means they care for their own ppl nevermind what religion they are. I cannot remember was this said by Albanian person or by Italian author, but I remember that sentence from History books.

Kelmendasi
04-14-2017, 08:56 PM

And about that considering religion in Albanians, if I'm not mistaken someone said before WW1 that true Albanian religion is Albanism :), means they care for their own ppl nevermind what religion they are. I cannot remember was this said by Albanian person or by Italian author, but I remember that sentence from History books.
Yh it was an Albanian who said that, and yh that applies even today for example my dads family are Catholics but my mums side are Muslims

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 08:58 PM
No, the religion is not the problem. The nation is a corrupt pile of shit that is the problem. Only reason Albanians have survived for so long as a people is because strong men and women have maintained their traditional values and lived with dignity. As a nation we are absolute shit though. Albania the first atheist state was absolute shit with or without islam. Fortunately a mentality resembling the old "Balli Kombetar" has become dominant amongst Albanians nowadays. Communists need to be lynched and patriots pave the way for a modern state.

Internal Albanian issues do not concern me. It is only the geopolitical implication for the rest of Europe that does. As I said, it would be pretty much a nonissue if Islam were non-expansionist, but that's far from the reality today.

Laberia
04-14-2017, 09:01 PM

Pashko Vasa (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashko_Vasa)

O moj Shqypni (Oh Albania)
"Albanians, you are killing kinfolk,
You're split in a hundred factions,
Some believe in God or Allah,
Say "I'm Turk," or "I am Latin,"
Say "I'm Greek," or "I am Slavic,"
But you're brothers, hapless people!
You have been duped by priests and hodjas
To divide you, keep you wretched....
Who has the heart to let her perish,
Once a heroine, now so weakened!
Well-loved mother, dare we leave her
To fall under foreign boot heels ?...
Wake, Albanian, from your slumber,
Let us, brothers, swear in common
And not look to church or mosque,
The Albanian's faith is Albanianism [to be Albanian]!

Excerpt from O moj Shqypni by Pashko Vasa, 1878.[10]

Albobalboa
04-14-2017, 09:03 PM
Internal Albanian issues do not concern me. It is only the geopolitical implication for the rest of Europe that does. As I said, it would be pretty much a nonissue if Islam were non-expansionist, but that's far from the reality today.

What built Europe is strong institutions, proper geographic environment, finding the new world (America) enabling global dominance. The Christianity is a part of a political narrative more than anything else. They weren't smart because of christianity, they were smart because of better institutions, better leaders who would enforce rule of law, property rights, and of course America. Europe during much of history was worse than Asia in terms of development. Add to that the really "Christian" times of Europe are known as the worst times of Europe.

There's levels to this geopolitical stuff. But you are mixed and slavic, there are identity insecurities that come with that. Christianity is in a way a pillar for you to relate with modern Europe.

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 09:07 PM
What built Europe is strong institutions, proper geographic environment, finding the new world (America) enabling global dominance. The Christianity is a part of a political narrative more than anything else. They weren't smart because of christianity, they were smart because of better institutions, better leaders who would enforce rule of law, property rights, and of course America. Europe during much of history was worse than Asia in terms of development. Add to that the really "Christian" times of Europe are known as the worst times of Europe.

There's levels to this geopolitical stuff. But you are mixed and slavic, there are identity insecurities that come with that. Christianity is in a way a pillar for you to relate with modern Europe.

Your assumptions about me are wrong, of course. More pertinently, the concerns I have are the same from either an Italian or Ukrainian perspective. I am not even a Christian, but I can recognize the threat of Islamic expansionism.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 09:12 PM

Ppl are sometimes brainless about their religions, sometimes in purpose, sometimes because they don't wanna know (and that's weakness, means one cannot go in life if he or she is not a sheep), and sometimes they (third group) just don't know and they follow it. I feel sad sometimes about this last two groups of ppl.

Like for example, last weeked I told to one woman (and she is ultra Catholic) who often comes to coffe at my mum's house; "Did you know that Angels were never mentioned with wings in original Christianity, that's in fact Roman Godess Victoria when Romans made Christianity legal in Empire 313 AD".

She was like; "Whatttttttttttt, no way... omg..."

And my mum said; "Do you really need to bring Archaeology always to the house, let the woman believe what she wants".

LOL

Kelmendasi
04-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Ppl are sometimes brainless about their religions, sometimes in purpose, sometimes because they don't wanna know (and that's weakness, means one cannot go in life if he or she is not a sheep), and sometimes (third group) just don't know and they follow it. I feel sad sometimes about this last two groups of ppl.

Like for example, last weeked I told to one woman (and she is ultra Catholic) who often comes to coffe at my mum's house; "Did you know that Angels were never mentioned with wings in original Christianity, that's in fact Roman Godess Victoria when Romans made Christianity legal in Empire 313 AD".

And my mum said; "Do you really need to bring Archaeology always to the house, let the woman believe what she wants".

LOL
You have scarred her for life now, she will never be the same xD

Robocop
04-14-2017, 09:20 PM
You have scarred her for life now, she will never be the same xD

LOL, well I saw on her face she was shocked, but she was one of those ppl who wanted to know more, but my mum thought like I am trying to take away her believes haha, because my mum always say; "damn you always act like you know everything, stop it", my reply (in purpose); "Well I do", and mum goes; "oh Jesus..." lol.

But she truly had expression on her face (that woman) like; "omg...", and she asked for more..., well I told to her that before 313 AD it was considered amongst Christians as ULTRA-blasphemy if you would show Jesus or anyone from Christianity on pictures, that was true blasphemy back then, not to mention to show him on Cross, that would be the ultimate sin.

She was like shocked, even more ofcourse, to the point she was lookin at me with open mouth, she forgot about coffe, I just said; "I have to go to a friend, bye" haha.

Albobalboa
04-14-2017, 09:23 PM
Ppl are sometimes brainless about their religions, sometimes in purpose, sometimes because they don't wanna know (and that's weakness, means one cannot go in life if he or she is not a sheep), and sometimes (third group) just don't know and they follow it. I feel sad sometimes about this last two groups of ppl.

LOL

People are sheep, that's all there is to it. It takes time to actually research the causes and look at historical causes such as the discovery of America which enabled Europe to expand enormously in trade and technology. Most people don't know that Asia for much of history was more advanced than Europe. That Europe for a long time was more backwards than the middle east etc.

"Muh christianity" "Muh Izlam" "Muh Judeo-Christian values". Like little apes repeating the mantra of their masters. It is extremely noticeable from Eastern Europeans, former communists, who are insecure about their identities. Christianity becomes to them European as it is what links them with the western states they worship. Anyone with a brain would see that they are all abrahamic religions and that there's much more to it.

Anyways that discussion is too much for most members here.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 09:25 PM
Haha, omg...

P.S. Even if you are a Croat, you're minority with that opinion, and I met few Croats like you in my life, you think you're so ahead of everyone with your phlegmatic approach; "who the fuck cares, we are all guilty, picture is not black and white", and there you're wrong.

Sure..., more than often picture is grey, but sometimes it is black and white... but I guess that is the difference between Croatian patriots and Leftist Croats like yourself, IF you are a Croat.

Zephyrus is a true croat patriot,hence a serb.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Zephyrus is a true croat patriot,hence a serb.

Oh not you again. OMG.

https://www.awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/no.gif

Deymark
04-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Ppl are sometimes brainless about their religions, sometimes in purpose, sometimes because they don't wanna know (and that's weakness, means one cannot go in life if he or she is not a sheep), and sometimes they (third group) just don't know and they follow it. I feel sad sometimes about this last two groups of ppl.

LOL

You sound like a kid who just discovered atheism,listen to your mom ,she is damn right.You've probably dried that women's pussy faster than a mach 5, dont be surprised if she doesnt visit your mom anymore.

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 09:32 PM
LOL, well I saw on her face she was shocked, but she was one of those ppl who wanted to know more, but my mum thought like I am trying to take away her believes haha, because my mum always say; "damn you always act like you know everything, stop it", my reply (in purpose); "Well I do", and mum goes; "oh Jesus..." lol.

But she truly had expression on her face (that woman) like; "omg...", and she asked for more..., well I told to her that before 313 AD it was considered amongst Christians as ULTRA-blasphemy if you would show Jesus or anyone from Christianity on pictures, that was true blasphemy back then, not to mention to show him on Cross, that would be the ultimate sin.

She was like shocked, even more ofcourse, to the point she was lookin at me with open mouth, she forgot about coffe, I just said; "I have to go to a friend, bye" haha.

Even better, tell her that original christianity was little more than a jewish sect. The christianity you have today is highly influenced by roman pagans.

Jesus was a jew who wanted to reform judaism. He wasnt a creator of christianity.

Wanderer
04-14-2017, 09:32 PM
People are sheep, that's all there is to it. It takes time to actually research the causes and look at historical causes such as the discovery of America which enabled Europe to expand enormously in trade and technology. Most people don't know that Asia for much of history was more advanced than Europe. That Europe for a long time was more backwards than the middle east etc.

"Muh christianity" "Muh Izlam" "Muh Judeo-Christian values". Like little apes repeating the mantra of their masters. It is extremely noticeable from Eastern Europeans, former communists, who are insecure about their identities. Christianity becomes to them European as it is what links them with the western states they worship. Anyone with a brain would see that they are all abrahamic religions and that there's much more to it.

Anyways that discussion is too much for most members here.

Nothing to do with communism, which we fought against. For Ukrainians, fighting off mudslimes (and other invaders) is part of our national identity.

https://thevelvetrocket.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/repin-reply-of-the-zaporozhian-cossacks-to-sultan-mehmed-iv-of-the-ottoman-empire.jpg?w=1200

Laberia
04-14-2017, 09:34 PM
You sound like a kid who just discovered atheism,listen to your mom ,she is damn right.You've probably dried that women's pussy faster than a mach 5, dont be surprised if she doesnt visit your mom anymore.

Nice avatar. Show your gypsy insecurity.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 09:34 PM

And you sound like a guy who pretends to be intelligent but it doesnt work man...sorry.

Btw, I'm not Atheist, I believe in God in my own way.

And if some person wanna know more about her/his religion, means from scientific point of view, why not to tell her/him. There is so much anger in you, why don't you try to calm yourself with chill pills if your religion doesn't work for you :D

Trilecce
04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Nothing to do with communism, which we fought against. For Ukrainians, fighting off mudslimes (and other invaders) is part of our national identity.

https://thevelvetrocket.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/repin-reply-of-the-zaporozhian-cossacks-to-sultan-mehmed-iv-of-the-ottoman-empire.jpg?w=1200

Your national identity is quite literally that of a slave. Slav is germanic for slave and thats why you call yourself this.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 09:38 PM
Nice avatar. Show your gypsy insecurity.

It's suppose to show the face I make after I read your posts.More importantly, why do you have a greek at avatar?

Laberia
04-14-2017, 09:42 PM
It's suppose to show the face I make after I read your posts.More importantly, why do you have a greek at avatar?

I have seen your photo. You are a typical gypsy. Come on, a gypsy without identity want to teach me the history of my region.

Deymark
04-14-2017, 09:46 PM
And you sound like a guy who pretends to be intelligent but it doesnt work man...sorry.

Btw, I'm not Atheist, I believe in God in my own way.

And if some person wanna know more about her/his religion, means from scientific point of view, why not to tell her/him. There is so much anger in you, why don't you try to calm yourself with chill pills if your religion doesn't work for you :D

I'm not even trying, I just say the truth I see when reading your posts.Your mom probably arranged this date for weeks, for his introvert son,and the first thing you do is tell the girl that"did you know that in Bible angel didnt have wings?"I can even imagine it , "How your the date?" "Should have told me he's virgin..."

cosmoo
04-14-2017, 10:17 PM
I dont have anything to talk about Yugoslavia, that was a dungeon for Croatia and it turned out as Hell which wanted to erase us from existence.
Yugoslavia was not ideal, but far better for Croats than you make it out to be.
But yeah, better return to being Franz Joseph nostalgics longing for the good ole times of being stableboys. He rewarded you well for being a true loyal servants of crown in war against Magyars. Heck, you even praise ass-kisser Jelačić as national hero.
Can't imagine so many Croats still live in their own little pseudo-historical fantasy world.

The.Mask
04-14-2017, 10:30 PM
I respect croats as geopolitical allies and I feel very bad that Ustasha and SS Skanderbeg did very little to smelt the servian scum.

I feel bad that 120,000 albanians did not create 10 SS Divisions. The 3rd Reich did not have enough weapons.

However what surprises me is the lack of honor of servs.

Croats consider servs as subhumans and lower than gypsies.

Croats killed 400,00 servs in WW2.

Yet, serbs lick their dick.

More you kill and rape servs, more they love and blowjob you.

Robocop
04-14-2017, 10:44 PM
I'm not even trying, I just say the truth I see when reading your posts.Your mom probably arranged this date for weeks, for his introvert son,and the first thing you do is tell the girl that"did you know that in Bible angel didnt have wings?"I can even imagine it , "How your the date?" "Should have told me he's virgin..."

WTF...

The.Mask
04-14-2017, 10:50 PM
servian cuckhold.

Croats consider you as animals, they consider servs as lower than gypsies, they have killed you in large numbers , in hundred of thousands and you still worship them.

You servs also worship austrians and germans that considered you animals and were annihilating you as people.

you worship and love more the ones than slaughter you more, typical avar rape of springs.

Guru
04-14-2017, 10:52 PM

The.Mask
04-14-2017, 10:53 PM
servs, subhumans and mongrels

So , servs, a people that are lower than gypsies have become worshipers of something they will never have?

Servs, that supply kosovo with 15,000 servian whores and prostitutes every year are '' superior''?

The kosovar and albanian police deports so many servian prostittues every month that they do not even report anymore?

Do you know how many servs sluts are fucked every summer in montenegro in orgies by albanians?

AnthonyB
04-15-2017, 04:30 AM

EVERYONE HAIL DEYMARK THE ROMANI!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ivcvKoJ.jpg

AnthonyB
04-15-2017, 04:31 AM
EVERYONE HAIL DEYMARK THE ROMANI!!!

AnthonyB
04-15-2017, 04:31 AM
EVERYONE HAIL DEYMARK THE ROMANI!!!lllllllll

AnthonyB
04-15-2017, 12:14 PM

http://idata.over-blog.com/1/19/32/69//jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

Hermit
05-01-2017, 12:04 AM
a serb once told me that the difference between croats and albanians is that a croat will look you in the eye while stabbing you and an albanian will stab you in the back. lol, at the time i thought nothing of it. but whats funny is years later an albanian told me that if you insult an albanian, even if not on purpose he might stab you in the back and you wouldnt even see him coming.

Dick
05-02-2017, 07:10 AM

Robocuck.

Dzihadovic
05-02-2017, 08:01 AM
It is all officialy documented.It is not my fault or anyone elses fault you refuse to atleast inform yourself from neutral sources.Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia united, but ultimately its the West fault for hating Yugoslavia, because it was a communist country that would soon had surpassed a good part of the democratic countries.As history proved,after a war people only see the victims ,but they forget the reasons.

You waste of semen. Muslim didn't "start it". Those Serb civilians were arming themselves as early as 1991. One of the first casualties in the Srebrenica area were two Bosniaks who were shot by Serbs while driving through Kravica in September 199FUCKING1(For reference the official start of the war is recognized as April 1992). Those same armed Serbs attacked Bosniak villages that created all the refugees who were packed into Srebrenica. In fact it was Naser Oric who did what he had to do to defend Bosniak civilians.

Magical Spearman
05-02-2017, 08:03 AM
You waste of semen. Muslim didn't start it lol. Those Serb civilians were arming themselves as early as 1991. One of the first casualties in the Srebrenica area were two Bosniaks who were shot by Serbs while driving through Kravica in September 199FUCKING1(For reference the official start of the war is recognized as April 1992). Those same armed Serbs attacked Bosniak villages that created all the refugees who were packed into Srebrenica. In fact it was Naser Oric who did what he had to do to defend Bosniak civilians.

thanks for posting but nobody gives a shit about your fairytales

Deymark
05-02-2017, 08:17 AM
You waste of semen. Muslim didn't "start it". Those Serb civilians were arming themselves as early as 1991. One of the first casualties in the Srebrenica area were two Bosniaks who were shot by Serbs while driving through Kravica in September 199FUCKING1(For reference the official start of the war is recognized as April 1992). Those same armed Serbs attacked Bosniak villages that created all the refugees who were packed into Srebrenica. In fact it was Naser Oric who did what he had to do to defend Bosniak civilians.

The ottoman semen received by your grandma's cunt hasn't gone to waste I see.

vid related, the best documentary about "Srebenica"

Robocop
05-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Robocuck.

This guy just gave me another 1100 thumbs down, and ofcourse inventing what ever he wants.

Deymark
05-02-2017, 03:44 PM

If you were as good at being a detective as you are at crying and hollywood-tier bluffing, you would have found who gives thumbs down already.

Robocop
05-02-2017, 04:25 PM
If you were as good at being a detective as you are at crying and hollywood-tier bluffing, you would have found who gives thumbs down already.

And maybe you should have more respect in discussion with ppl on this forum, and not spend your 743 posts on provoking every single person you met here, what do you think about that?

P.S. Cammon, insult me, like you're bro Incel is already doing on other thread, surely you can do better than him, you just have to try, it won't hurt, cammon... :)

Drawing-slim
05-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Albanians and Croats are the only two nobel ethnicities in the balkans. Hitler said that btw.

Deymark
05-02-2017, 04:30 PM
And maybe you should have more respect in discussion with ppl on this forum, and not spend your 743 posts on provoking every single person you met here, what do you think about that?

P.S. Cammon, insult me, like you're bro Incel is already doing on other thread, surely you can do better than him, you just have to try, it won't hurt, cammon... :)

What I said is not an insult but an observation.

Robocop
05-02-2017, 04:33 PM
What I said is not an insult but an observation.

I know it's not an insult, I'm asking you to insult me, why not? You insulted around 50 users already, surely you can think of some insulting word for me now?

Deymark
05-02-2017, 04:37 PM
Albanians and Croats are the only two nobel ethnicities in the balkans. Hitler said that btw.

Hitler also called yugoslavs the "lost goths" and allied with MENA countries and India.

http://i.imgur.com/MasZDfF.png

Deymark
05-02-2017, 04:42 PM
I know it's not an insult, I'm asking you to insult me, why not? You insulted around 50 users already, surely you can think of some insulting word for me now?

I have better use of my time than argue with a juvenile person.

Robocop
05-02-2017, 05:00 PM
I have better use of my time than argue with a juvenile person.

You have better use of your time? :D For what? Insulting and provoking ppl, go on, let me see you do it more :).

Deymark
05-02-2017, 05:02 PM
You have better use of your time? For what? :D Insulting and provoking ppl, go on, let me see you do it more :)

I'm not provoking, you are just easy to trigger.

https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

Robocop
05-02-2017, 05:04 PM
I'm not provoking, you are just easy to trigger.

https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

No I'm not, calmed..., waiting for you to insult me...

Deymark
05-02-2017, 05:17 PM
No I'm not, calmed..., waiting for you to insult me...

Always knew you're into humiliation fetish.

You draw this? This is your way of using the time better?

Its from the history book

wvwvw
05-02-2017, 06:02 PM

Alija Izetbekovic, your nation national hero, was a member of a Muslim youth organization that recruited for the Waffen SS during World War Two, and he wrote the "Islamic Declaration" in 1970, in which he argued that:

"The exhaustive definition of the Islamic Order is: the unity of religion and law, education and force, ideals and interests, spiritual society and State…the Muslim does not exist at all as an independent individual… […] It is not in fact possible for there to be any peace or coexistence between 'the Islamic Religion' and non-Islamic social and political institutions."

This is as explicit as Islamic fundamentalism gets. Oh, there is also the matter of Muslim soldiers killed in the Bosnian War being called shahaad, "martyr for the faith," indicating theirs was a Muslim holy war (jihad), not a struggle for some fictitious multi-ethnic utopia. Izetbegovic requested to be buried at the main shahaad cemetery in Sarajevo, next to the holy warriors who died for his vision.

The "Islamic Declaration" makes it clear individual freedom meant nothing to him. To him, peace meant not the absence of violence, but primacy of his violence over that of others. Both the "Islamic Declaration" and Islam between the East and the West, his 1970 pamphlet and 1980 book, reveal a philosophical view of Islam not as a relationship between individuals and the divine, but as a system in which society, religion and state become one. No equality, or peaceful coexistence, was possible for non-believers in such a system, and he said as much. Izetbegovic's vision of Bosnia was not a multi-ethnic democracy, but a multi-caste hierarchy of the kind that existed under the Ottoman Empire, the memories of which were still fresh at his birth in 1925.

Just as Islam dictated Izetbegovic's philosophy, so did his World War Two experience shape his political relations with Bosnia's Christian majority, the Serbs and Croats. Between 1941 and 1945, Bosnia was part of the "Independent State of Croatia," in which Serbs were being persecuted as fiercely as Jews in the Nazi Reich, among others by the Muslim Waffen SS and irregulars, whom Izetbegovic supported.

Bosnia's history is one of conflicts between its various ethnic and religious communities, of which the latest was not the worst. But Izetbegovic's duplicitous ethnic politics – masquerading as democracy, tolerance and civil society – may have poisoned the well of Bosnian coexistence for generations. His jihad-waging, multi-ethnic democratic autocracy is as plausible today as it was in 1992, when Serbs, Croats and not a few Muslims rejected it as nonsense.

PingusPongus
05-03-2017, 02:27 AM

I am opening this thread not to provoke anyone from Serbian side or anyone's side, just a fact that Croats and Albanians are good friends as countries and we shared our struggle against same enemy from past, or better to say; we fought against same politics, which was against Croatia, against Albania and against Kosovo.

To this day Croatia and Albania respect each others more than some neutral countries, but more as political allies and friends.

I am opening this thread because I saw many times here Albanians are attacked for various reasons, well it is time people understand they were attacked by someone, they were only defending themselves.

Furthermore, Viriato is my friend here on TA and it is time he change his views about Albanians :), Viriato friend... take it easy haha :D.

I dedicate this song and this thread to eternal friendship between Croatians and Albanians, friendship and alliance from past, and for the future. :thumb001:

Baptisms of fire
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms"

Cheers

1 salt grain IQ
05-03-2017, 04:49 AM

Baptisms of fire
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Hola Reddit
05-03-2017, 05:01 AM

Baptisms of fire
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms"

Cheers

Me again
05-03-2017, 05:11 AM

Baptisms of fire
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms"

Cheers

http://i.imgur.com/vh3DcB9.png

http://i.imgur.com/tjwo4TW.png

Me again
05-03-2017, 05:11 AM
GO AHEAD YOU FUCKING COWARD FAGGOT! DELETE AND EDIT THIS ONE TOO! YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AT TA WILL BE HIDING YOUR TRUE FACE ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:18 AM
GO AHEAD YOU FUCKING COWARD FAGGOT! DELETE AND EDIT THIS ONE TOO! YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AT TA WILL BE HIDING YOUR TRUE FACE ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU GO GIRL!!!! Bravo for inventing that text on your own, you are an artist, let anyone on Discord find that text I will give you anything you want, but it cannot be found because you're one true artist in inventing things, you just keep it up :D.

If anyone here is naive enough to think It's true, let him/her believe you, but your goal is obvious, to discredit me with all means possible when I became MOD, you just continue, you're an amazing artist, "I salute you".

Drawing-slim
05-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Albanians and croatians have that substance no one esle in the balkans has. A austrian general said that.

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:30 AM
Albanians and croatians have that substance no one esle in the balkans has. A austrian general said that.

The intention of that troll here with that invented text ("I salute him" for his creativity in making such convincing false text about me) is to divide me from Albanian users on this forum, I will let him continue with his artistic inventions, before ban ofcourse.

Dick
05-03-2017, 05:32 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU GO GIRL!!!! Bravo for inventing that text on your own, you are an artist, let anyone on Discord find that text I will give you anything you want, but it cannot be found because you're one true artist in inventing things, you just keep it up :D.

If anyone here is naive enough to think It's true, let him believe you.

It's Ross.

Hans Fitting
05-03-2017, 05:32 AM

If anyone here is naive enough to think It's true, let him believe you.

SAYING THIS AFTER EDITING AND DELETING EVERY POST I MAKE EXPOSING YOU ON TA DOES NO JUSTICE FOR YOU. IT ONLY MAKES YOUR DUPLICITOUS AGENDA THAT MUCH MORE OBVIOUS. NOT ONLY DO YOU EDIT AND DELETE EVERYTHING THAT COULD COME BACK ON YOU AT APECITY, YOU DO THE SAME IN YOUR DISCORD ROOM. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE GET SCREENCAPS BEFORE YOU EDIT OR DELETE YOUR OWN POSTS THERE.

BUT COOL STORY BRO. I'M SURE IT PASSES SNIFF TEST OF THE 1 SALT GRAIN IQ KNUCKLE DRAGGERS AT APECITY, YOU COULD TELL THESE IDJOTS THAT THE SKY IS GREEN AND THEY WOULD BELIEVE YOU SO I DOUBT THEY WILL PUT YOUR PATTERNS TOGETHER AND CONNECT DOTS. SO CARRY ON.

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:37 AM
SAYING THIS AFTER EDITING AND DELETING EVERY POST I MAKE EXPOSING YOU ON TA DOES NO JUSTICE FOR YOU. IT ONLY MAKES YOUR DUPLICITOUS AGENDA THAT MUCH MORE OBVIOUS. NOT ONLY DO YOU EDIT AND DELETE EVERYTHING THAT COULD COME BACK ON YOU AT APECITY, YOU DO THE SAME IN YOUR DISCORD ROOM. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE GET SCREENCAPS BEFORE YOU EDIT OR DELETE YOUR OWN POSTS THERE.

BUT COOL STORY BRO. I'M SURE IT PASSES SNIFF TEST OF THE 1 SALT GRAIN IQ KNUCKLE DRAGGERS AT APECITY, YOU COULD TELL THESE IDJOTS THAT THE SKY IS GREEN AND THEY WOULD BELIEVE YOU SO I DOUBT THEY WILL PUT YOUR PATTERNS TOGETHER AND CONNECT DOTS. SO CARRY ON.

Whatever you say ARTIST, with no name, no account, nothing, "sure ppl will believe you" after you made 50000000 thumbs down on Albanians and me here, you just continue, now I will have to ban you, "sorry".

Before you go, how did you get that text "I hate nigg..s" (where I quoted Clint Eastwood from Escape from Alcatraz), that's how I know you were actually in that room, tell me who are you COWARD? :)

P.S. HERK (Albanian guy from FYROM) was/is in that Discord room, let Albanian users ask him did I ever said anything wrong about Albanians, lying faggot. Before I ban you, answer me?

Hans Fitting
05-03-2017, 05:40 AM
Whatever you say ARTIST, with no name, no account, nothing, "sure ppl will believe you" after you made 50000000 thumbs down on Albanians and me here, you just continue, now I will have to ban you, "sorry".

Before you go, how did you get that text "I hate nigg..s" (where I quoted Clint Eastwood from Escape from Alcatraz), that's how I know you were actually in that room, tell me who are you COWARD? :)

P.S. HERK (Albanian guy from FYROM) was/is in that Discord room, let Albanian users ask him did I ever said anything wrong about Albanians, lying faggot. Before I ban you, answer me?

SEE YOU IN A FEW SECONDS

** ALL OF THIS WAS SAID BEFORE YOU ALLOWED ALBANIANS IN YOUR ROOM MORON and after you purged the chat with Wildbot 50 times. SUCK MY DICK

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:42 AM
It's Ross.

This is not Ross, my instinct tells me It's not, this is some much more capable artist in inventing things, even Ross doesnt match this dude.

Kelmendasi
05-03-2017, 05:44 AM
This is not Ross, my instinct tells me It's not, this is some much more capable artist in inventing things, even Ross doesnt match this dude.
Deymark's sock

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:44 AM
SEE YOU IN A FEW SECONDS

** ALL OF THIS WAS SAID BEFORE YOU ALLOWED ALBANIANS IN YOUR ROOM MORON and after you purged the chat with Wildbot 50 times. SUCK MY DICK

Albanians were never forbidden to enter that room by me, see ya TROLL :D, always nice to ban you.

How come you gave 5000000 thumbs down both to me and Albanians here in last 4 days snake?, Just keep coming, I love to push that ban button for you.

Hans Fitting
05-03-2017, 05:46 AM

MAYBE IT MAY JUST BE YOU HAVE SERB "FRIENDS" THAT WERE IN YOUR ROOM THAT ARE NOT ACTUALLY YOUR FRIENDS AFTER SEEING YOUR TWO FACED BULLSHIT. EVER THINK OF THAT YOU FUCKING DETECTIVE?

Hans Fitting
05-03-2017, 05:46 AM
Albanians were never forbidden to enter that room by me, see ya TROLL :D, always nice to ban you.

catch you in 3

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 05:47 AM
TA is a twilight zone. Never had anything given me this many headaches lol.

Dick
05-03-2017, 05:47 AM
MAYBE IT MAY JUST BE YOU HAVE SERB "FRIENDS" THAT WERE IN YOUR ROOM THAT ARE NOT ACTUALLY YOUR FRIENDS AFTER SEEING YOUR TWO FACED BULLSHIT. EVER THINK OF THAT YOU FUCKING DETECTIVE?

Robocuck.

Dick
05-03-2017, 05:51 AM

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/close-up-beautiful-girl-having-pill-headache-white-35077009.jpg

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 05:55 AM
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/close-up-beautiful-girl-having-pill-headache-white-35077009.jpg

Yes, but I think I will make coffee and get popcorn instead. That might help better right now lol gonna be a long night i bet.

Robocop
05-03-2017, 05:55 AM

TA might be twilight zone, but in this episode of Twilight Zone, losers like that one lose at the end of episode, not normal TA users here.

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 05:56 AM
TA might be twilight zone, but in this episode of Twilight Zone, losers like that one lose at the end of episode, not normal TA users here.

Sometimes I do not know how many normal users we have left lol.

Dick
05-03-2017, 05:56 AM
Yes, but I think I will make coffee and get popcorn instead. That might help better right now lol gonna be a long night i bet.

Let's cuddle and eat popcorn.

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 05:57 AM
Let's cuddle and eat popcorn.

I don't like to share my popcorn :/

Dick
05-03-2017, 06:01 AM
I don't like to share my popcorn :/

Neither do I :/

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Neither do I :/

Don't copy my style :/

Dick
05-03-2017, 06:04 AM
Don't copy my style :/

Don't eat my popcorn :/

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Don't eat my popcorn :/

Got my own :/

Robocop
05-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Sometimes I do not know how many normal users we have left lol.

We are still majority here, dont worry, even Dick knows it and he is also amongst those nevermind he don't care haha.

And those trolls will not prevail here, nope.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10MlVunnRFnQ2Y/giphy.gif

They will all burn in bans before they make this forum what they want; troll-land, and that cannot and will not happen.

Dick
05-03-2017, 06:07 AM
We are still majority here, dont worry, even Dick knows it and he is also amongst those nevermind he don't care haha.

Robocuck.

Dick
05-03-2017, 06:08 AM
Double-talking, dishonest, charlatan Robocuck loves to speak in riddles because he's too weak even online to say what he really means.

http://i.imgur.com/fPmReiZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/jaWVxlA.png

> ""doesn't hate all Serbs""
> says most Serbs are Chetniks
> will admit to hating "Chetniks"
what a lousy fucking cuckold.

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 06:09 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/10MlVunnRFnQ2Y/giphy.gif

They will all burn in bans before they make this forum what they want; troll-land, and that cannot happen.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DcqI3ntpCZtTy/giphy.gif

Robo in the house ;)

UkrainianGirl
05-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Ugh i cant post vids correctly still :(

Dick
05-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Double-talking, dishonest, charlatan Robocuck loves to speak in riddles because he's too weak even online to say what he really means.

http://i.imgur.com/fPmReiZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/jaWVxlA.png

> ""doesn't hate all Serbs""
> says most Serbs are Chetniks
> will admit to hating "Chetniks"
what a lousy fucking cuckold.

Hans Whateverberger
05-03-2017, 06:40 AM

WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU PURGED THAT ROOM 100 FUCKING TIMES BEFORE HERK AND THE OTHER SHIPTARS WERE ALLOWED IN AND NOT ONE SCREENCAP IS FABRICATED, PUT THAT ON MY FATHER'S GRAVE. I COULD POST LOADS OF AUTISTIC SCREENCAPS OF YOU AND ILMA TALKING ABOUT SHIPTARS BEFORE YOU ALLOWED HERK AND THE OTHERS IN BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD POLICY. ANYWAY, THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMPETITION TO SEE WHO ""WINS"" ON APECITY. THIS IS MY LAST SOCK TARGETING YOU HERE. YOU'RE EITHER GOING TO TALK TO ME OFF TA OR THINGS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ABOUT TO GO MY WAY, NOT YOURS. FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE INTERNET, ABOUT THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC FORUM? JUST REMEMBER, IF SOMEBODY TRIES TO CONTACT YOU OUTSIDE TA, IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO ANSWER THE CALL. I'M DONE WITH YOU ON APECITY AND WHEREVER ONLINE, HAVE FUN AND LET THE POWER FLOW THROUGH YOUR VEINS AS YOU BAN THIS ONE CAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK NEVER FELT POWER ANYWHERE ELSE IN YOUR LIFE. THE INTERNET'S ALL A CUCK LIKE YOU HAS.

bernstein
05-03-2017, 06:43 AM
WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU PURGED THAT ROOM 100 FUCKING TIMES BEFORE HERK AND THE OTHER SHIPTARS WERE ALLOWED IN AND NOT ONE SCREENCAP IS FABRICATED, PUT THAT ON MY FATHER'S GRAVE. I COULD POST LOADS OF AUTISTIC SCREENCAPS OF YOU AND ILMA TALKING ABOUT SHIPTARS BEFORE YOU ALLOWED HERK AND THE OTHERS IN BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD POLICY. ANYWAY, THIS ISN'T A FUCKING COMPETITION TO SEE WHO ""WINS"" ON APECITY. THIS IS MY LAST SOCK TARGETING YOU HERE. YOU'RE EITHER GOING TO TALK TO ME OFF TA OR THINGS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ABOUT TO GO MY WAY, NOT YOURS. FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE INTERNET, ABOUT THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC FORUM? JUST REMEMBER, IF SOMEBODY TRIES TO CONTACT YOU OUTSIDE TA, IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO ANSWER THE CALL. I'M DONE WITH YOU ON APECITY AND WHEREVER ONLINE, HAVE FUN AND LET THE POWER FLOW THROUGH YOUR VEINS AS YOU BAN THIS ONE CAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK NEVER FELT POWER ANYWHERE ELSE IN YOUR LIFE. THE INTERNET'S ALL A CUCK LIKE YOU HAS.

Why are you copying my user name style?

Hans Whateverberger
05-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Why are you copying my user name style?

SHUT THE FUCK UP CURRYCEL. NOBODY HAS TALKING TO YOU

The.Mask
05-03-2017, 06:46 AM
Croatian nationalists can be found amongst football fans.

Here you can see them during Euro 2012 in Poland they brought that flag in order to provoke the polacks.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2hyje3c.jpg

Another one from Euro 2016 in France

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/121839win48.jpg

Also when Ultras of Zagreb came in Albania, the Albanians helped them with tickets

http://www.dalmacijanews.hr/clanak/ge0s-boysi-uhvaceni-s-pirotehnikom-na-granici-s-bih#/clanak/ge0s-boysi-uhvaceni-s-pirotehnikom-na-granici-s-bih

And real Croatians will never forget what sacrifice the Albanians did in war of Croatia.

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/508969149103885641182004514492606018321387219104n. jpg
https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/359813hrvatska7.jpg
https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/536847hrvatska.jpg

in Lourdes (France)

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/821636HRVATSKA1.jpg

Croatians at Bekim Berisha's memorial

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/9933041444090011682848399124188662236948317309546n .jpg

Some Croatian youngsters

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/404249Hrvatska8.jpg

4 members of the Albanian family "Bardhecaj" killed in Vukovar

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/621676Hrvatska4.jpg

Can we have the translation about that Robocop please?

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/392070hrvatska2.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
05-03-2017, 07:04 AM

"Nobel" like "Alfred Nobel"???

...Anyway, who accepts Hitlers' "wisdom"...

CroatianConservative
05-03-2017, 07:49 AM
Can we have the translation about that Robocop please?

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/392070hrvatska2.jpg

I'm not Robocop but well...

First volunteer unit of Albanians in Croatia

- founded in September 1991.

- commanders Nevdžet Haziri and Fehmi Lladrovci (btw., Nevdžet is read as "Nevjet" would be in English - Croatian "dž" has same pronounciation as English "j" in say "jar", "jape", "Jesus", while Croatian "j" has same pronounciation as English "y" in "young", "yes", "yet")

- 420 officers and soldiers

- part of 118th brigade of ZNG/HV (ZNG - Zbor Narodne Garde / National Guard Corps; HV - Hrvatska Vojska / Croatian Army)

- from September 1991. to June 1991. active on Lika battlefield /Gospić and surroundings

- greatest losses during early October 1991. in attack on Novi Lički Osik (Novi Lichki Osik) - 2 dead and 11 wounded

Dzihadovic
05-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Alija Izetbekovic, your nation national hero, was a member of a Muslim youth organization that recruited for the Waffen SS during World War Two, and he wrote the "Islamic Declaration" in 1970, in which he argued that:

"The exhaustive definition of the Islamic Order is: the unity of religion and law, education and force, ideals and interests, spiritual society and State…the Muslim does not exist at all as an independent individual… […] It is not in fact possible for there to be any peace or coexistence between 'the Islamic Religion' and non-Islamic social and political institutions."

This is as explicit as Islamic fundamentalism gets. Oh, there is also the matter of Muslim soldiers killed in the Bosnian War being called shahaad, "martyr for the faith," indicating theirs was a Muslim holy war (jihad), not a struggle for some fictitious multi-ethnic utopia. Izetbegovic requested to be buried at the main shahaad cemetery in Sarajevo, next to the holy warriors who died for his vision.

The "Islamic Declaration" makes it clear individual freedom meant nothing to him. To him, peace meant not the absence of violence, but primacy of his violence over that of others. Both the "Islamic Declaration" and Islam between the East and the West, his 1970 pamphlet and 1980 book, reveal a philosophical view of Islam not as a relationship between individuals and the divine, but as a system in which society, religion and state become one. No equality, or peaceful coexistence, was possible for non-believers in such a system, and he said as much. Izetbegovic's vision of Bosnia was not a multi-ethnic democracy, but a multi-caste hierarchy of the kind that existed under the Ottoman Empire, the memories of which were still fresh at his birth in 1925.

Just as Islam dictated Izetbegovic's philosophy, so did his World War Two experience shape his political relations with Bosnia's Christian majority, the Serbs and Croats. Between 1941 and 1945, Bosnia was part of the "Independent State of Croatia," in which Serbs were being persecuted as fiercely as Jews in the Nazi Reich, among others by the Muslim Waffen SS and irregulars, whom Izetbegovic supported.

Bosnia's history is one of conflicts between its various ethnic and religious communities, of which the latest was not the worst. But Izetbegovic's duplicitous ethnic politics – masquerading as democracy, tolerance and civil society – may have poisoned the well of Bosnian coexistence for generations. His jihad-waging, multi-ethnic democratic autocracy is as plausible today as it was in 1992, when Serbs, Croats and not a few Muslims rejected it as nonsense.

What does this have to do with my post? Do you even look at what you copy and paste before you do it?
Here I can do that too.

"[T]he Islamic Declaration,was republished in Sarajevo in 1990. Some readers may have thought that it was a kind of personal manifesto for the Bosnian elections, and it has often been represented by Serbian propagandists as a blueprint for the transformation of Bosnia into a fundamentalist Islamic state. But no such plans were contained either in the programme of the SDA, or in the text of the Islamic Declaration itself."

"The treatise, written in the late 1960s, is a general treatise on politics and Islam, addressed to the whole Muslim world; it is not about Bosnia and does not even mention Bosnia. Izetbegovic starts with two basic elements: Islamic society and Islamic government. Islamic government, he says, cannot be introduced unless there is already an Islamic society, and the latter exists only when absolute majority of the people are sincere and practicing Muslims. 'Without this majority, the Islamic order is reduced to mere power(because the second element, Islamic society, is lacking), and can turn into tyranny.' This provision ruled out the creation of an Islamic government in Bosnia, where Muslims - even nominal Muslims, let alone practicing and devout ones - were in a minority.

"The declaration is really an espousal of reconciliation between Islamic religious tradition and progress. It argues that the benefits of Western civilization cannot be acquired on their own terms, without spiritual support that is inherent in the tradition of non-Western societies.

In the declaration, Izetbegovic speaks against the wide gulf between intelligentsia and the masses in Muslim countries. Although he champions a new Islamic order, he underscores its commitment to the freedom of conscience, women's rights, and so forth. There is no reference to Bosnia-Herzegovina in the decalaration.

His main thought is that the Koran permits modernization but also that modernization in the Islamic world can succeed only if it is rooted in Islam."

It is not in fact possible for there to be any peace or coexistence between 'the Islamic Religion' and non-Islamic social and political institutions."

When Izetbegovic says, for example (in a sentence frequently quoted in isolation by Serbian propagandists) that 'there is no peace or coexistence between the Islamic faith and non-Islamic social and political institutions', he is referring to countries which, unlike Bosnia, have Islamic societies, and arguing that where the majority of the people are practicing Muslims they cannot accept the imposition of non-Muslim institutions."

Alija Izetbekovic, your nation national hero, was a member of a Muslim youth organization that recruited for the Waffen SS during World War Two

Between 1941 and 1945, Bosnia was part of the "Independent State of Croatia," in which Serbs were being persecuted as fiercely as Jews in the Nazi Reich, among others by the Muslim Waffen SS and irregulars, whom Izetbegovic supported.

So what? Many of the recruits in these units were refugees who fled massacres by Serbs of Bosniak civilians.

And the Bosniak SS was specifically against the "Independent State of Croatia", because they represented the hopes of Bosniak atonomists who wished to separate from it.

"Although the Muslim autonomists were not a resistance movement in the sense of being anti-fascist, anti-Nazi or anti-occupier-they were none of these- they were a resistance movement in the sense of being anti-Ustasha and anti-NDH. The most notorious Muslim unit-the 13th SS Handzar-was, like the Partisans, the repository of hopes for Bosnian autonomy on the part of sections of the Muslim population... Indeed the Ustashas came to view the Muslim autonomist threat represented by the Handschar Division so seriously that, according to the latter's commander Colonel Karl-Gustav Sauberzweig, they deemed the Muslims in the SS units, not the Partisans, to be the 'state enemy no. 1'."

Dzihadovic
05-03-2017, 10:15 AM
The ottoman semen received by your grandma's cunt hasn't gone to waste I see.

vid related, the best documentary about "Srebenica"

I'd rather be an Ottoman than a ROMANIan.

And you can repost the video however many times you want.
It won't change history and the fact that Serbs will always be associated with genocide. Just as your people will always be associated with gypsies.

Deymark
05-03-2017, 10:39 AM
I'd rather be an Ottoman than a ROMANIan.

And you can repost the video however many times you want.
It won't change history and the fact that Serbs will always be associated with genocide. Just as your people will always be associated with gypsies.

Serbs and romanians would rather be associated with genocide and gypsies than to actually be genocidist gypsies like your people.