PDA

View Full Version : I decide not to recognize ISLAMIST terrorism

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 12:22 PM
There is no such thing as islamist terrorism, though I must admit that I do not understand what is really going on about the random attacks on civilians in the west by the socalled terrorists. But I do not think there is a problem of global islamist terrorism, Russia or China must not become involved in the so called anti-terrorist war, anti-terrorism is a religious war that both parties fighting do not have a moral ground, it is a war of pure darkness. I decide to refuse to recognize islamist terrorism and condone my government`s involvement in the so called anti-terrorism war. However, I choose to take a neutral position regarding the western interests in anti-terrorism and their involvement in Middle East, AS LONG AS OUR PEOPLE IS NOT INVOLVED. It is of crucial importance that our government must not to be involved, in a short word, anti-terrorism is a western internal affair.

As a chinese I want to recommend to russian government that do not accept the offer from the west to participate in the anti-terrorism war.

adsız
04-16-2017, 12:59 PM
We call ISIS as terrorist because they attack civilian targets randomly in the west 2 or 3 times a year.
We do NOT call USA as terrorist altough it killed countless civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria by air attacks...!

Sounds unfair.

us bombing civilians
(https://www.google.com.tr/search?espv=2&q=us+bombing+civilians+&oq=us+bombing+civilians+&gs_l=serp.3..0i19k1l2j0i22i30i19k1l2.37221.37221.0 .37419.1.1.0.0.0.0.193.193.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64. serp..0.1.192.4JZqV0FWC24)

Sekarotuinen
04-16-2017, 01:20 PM
We call ISIS as terrorist because they attack civilian targets randomly in the west 2 or 3 times a year.
We do NOT call USA as terrorist altough it killed countless civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria by air attacks...!

Sounds unfair.

us bombing civilians
(https://www.google.com.tr/search?espv=2&q=us+bombing+civilians+&oq=us+bombing+civilians+&gs_l=serp.3..0i19k1l2j0i22i30i19k1l2.37221.37221.0 .37419.1.1.0.0.0.0.193.193.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64. serp..0.1.192.4JZqV0FWC24)
Neither Islam nor the USA can be called terroristic. ISIS can.

vonneauman
04-16-2017, 01:23 PM

Sounds unfair.

us bombing civilians

The average American living on the west coast does not GIVE A FLYING FUCK about Syria, Iran, Islam, Yugoslavia, or North Korea. Just get that straight. I live 5,000 miles away from Washington DC.If anything Saudi Arabia is who we care about because of retail gasoline prices.

adsız
04-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Neither Islam nor the USA can be called terroristic. ISIS can.

How do you define a "terrorist" ?

Sekarotuinen
04-16-2017, 01:32 PM
How do you define a "terrorist" ?
A non state actor who commits mass violence for a political motive.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 01:36 PM

Sounds unfair.

us bombing civilians

There has been a massive bloodshed amassed by these incessive regional wars, nothing but religious cause to be held accountable for. I have not delve into the this religious theory yet, just learning from social media I feel there is a zionist faction within the west that has inherit the ancient animosity toward some religious groups of people since ancient times. The Zionist cause is just a crude personal feeling, not a matter to decide a firm perspective, in spite this, it is sinister for us to be invited to participate in any of the both parties because our government is not a just a bunch of fools, they are also versatile murderers, they surely do not represent any bit of people`s interests in the religious bloodshed. I am not villainizing zionists, the jews, islamists, christians, all are equal to me in the dispute but I do feel a bit more sympathy to christians for closer lifestyle outside the battlefield.

adsız
04-16-2017, 01:37 PM
A non state actor who commits mass violence for a political motive.

That means being a state justifies mass killing of civilians?

adsız
04-16-2017, 01:43 PM
There has been a massive bloodshed amassed by these incessive regional wars, nothing but religious cause to be held accountable for. I have not delve into the this religious theory yet, just learning from social media I feel there is a zionist faction within the west that has inherit the ancient animosity toward some religious groups of people since ancient times. The Zionist cause is just a crude personal feeling, not a matter to decide a firm perspective, in spite this, it is sinister for us to be invited to participate in any of the both parties because our government is not a just a bunch of fools, they are also versatile murderers, they surely do not represent any bit of people`s interests in the religious bloodshed. I am not villainizing zionists, the jews, islamists, christians, all are equal to me in the dispute but I do feel a bit more sympathy to christians for closer lifestyle outside the battlefield.

I dont believe that the international wars in the ME have religous motives. especially when i see USA&Saudi Arabia, Russia&Iran are friends/allies.

vonneauman
04-16-2017, 01:44 PM
This is what the average American outside of Washington DC thinks of Islam or ISIS. Or the other conflicts in the Middle East including Israel and Palestine.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Eufq2u6V4e4QE/giphy.gif

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 01:45 PM
I read from chinese bloggers that Boris Johnson suggests to invite Russia to join anti-terrorism, I fear further chinese involvement through Russia. As far as I am concerned, the anti-terrorism is a western issue, should never become a global issue under WHATEVER circumstance, even in the threat of global islamisation. Let different nations to take their own measure to balance islamization independently under international human right supervision, in this way not only less bloodshed, also less encouragement to communism. It is a clear that global anti-terrorism will open a wide door for a communist epidemic.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 01:53 PM
I dont believe that the international wars in the ME have religous motives. especially when i see USA&Saudi Arabia, Russia&Iran are friends/allies.

The oil is a decoy, also more than helping Israel settlements behind the war, islamists hate zionism, zionists hate islamism, it is a long standing war since ancient times. I do not think people would drop bombs on people for oil except for fools, and western elites are not fools but frenzic geniuses with pure hatred.

Sekarotuinen
04-16-2017, 02:10 PM
That means being a state justifies mass killing of civilians?
No, but the realities of states having to operate by rational actor theory to succeed, means that their excesses will never be that catastrophic.

zhaoyun
04-16-2017, 02:21 PM
Honestly, the US has no business to be involved in the Middle East, we need to get the fuck out. Stop wasting lives and money. Rebuild America first.

zhaoyun
04-16-2017, 02:22 PM
I read from chinese bloggers that Boris Johnson suggests to invite Russia to join anti-terrorism, I fear further chinese involvement through Russia. As far as I am concerned, the anti-terrorism is a western issue, should never become a global issue under WHATEVER circumstance, even in the threat of global islamisation. Let different nations to take their own measure to balance islamization independently, in this way not only less bloodshed, also less encouragement to communism. It is a clear that global anti-terrorism will open a wide door for a communist epidemic.

Except what he means by joining anti-terrorism efforts is joining the Neocon agenda. It's all a sham.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 02:46 PM
Honestly, the US has no business to be involved in the Middle East, we need to get the fuck out. Stop wasting lives and money. Rebuild America first.

If the US has to do something bad or good, I would not judge it, I only hope I can help both christians and muslims to recover.

Wadaad
04-16-2017, 02:51 PM
The oil is a decoy, also more than helping Israel settlements behind the war, islamists hate zionism, zionists hate islamism, it is a long standing war since ancient times. I do not think people would drop bombs on people for oil except for fools, and western elites are not fools but frenzic geniuses with pure hatred.

Correct, it was never about oil...Middle East oil has been consolidated, secured and flowing since the 1920s, that was just a bullshit 'pallatable to the mainstream American' validation. (Or else the US would not have given oil concessions to Chinese and Russian companies in Iraq in 2009+). The issue could be traced back to year 2000. This was the year Israel zionists came to the ugly truth the Yinon plan of Greater Israel WILL NEVER be possible due to current circumstances. They couldnt hold small piece of Southern Lebanon and had to retreat because of Hezbollah. So they came to the realization conventional expansion as done during late 20th century at Arab expense is no longer possible using military means.

So the goal now is social engineering, creating refugees, and population decimation through bombardment, and using dirty nukes to irradiate and render the land useless for generations.

This is when the Israel zionists got their American branch (particularly Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld) to work on plan B. 1-2 million MENA killed directly or indirectly through US military action, and about 10x that internally and externally displaced since 2003.

In the meanwhile, the financial wing of the American zionists have been mismanaging the pyramid scheme known as the neo-liberal US economy. So while MENA is being decimated for 'social engineering' purposes, the perpertators of this crime are also mismanaging the country which they base their operations out of.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Correct, it was never about oil...Middle East oil has been consolidated, secured and flowing since the 1920s, that was just a bullshit 'pallatable to the mainstream American' validation. (Or else the US would not have given oil concessions to Chinese and Russian companies in Iraq in 2009+). The issue could be traced back to year 2000. This was the year Israel zionists came to the ugly truth the Yinon plan of Greater Israel WILL NEVER be possible due to current circumstances. They couldnt hold small piece of Southern Lebanon and had to retreat because of Hezbollah. So they came to the realization conventional expansion as done during late 20th century at Arab expense is no longer possible using military means.

This is when the Israel zionists got their American branch (particularly Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld) to work on plan B. 1-2 million MENA killed directly or indirectly through US military action, and about 10x that internally and externally displaced since 2003.

In the meanwhile, the financial wing of the American zionists have been mismanaging the pyramid scheme known as the neo-liberal US economy. So while MENA is being decimated for 'social engineering' purposes, the perpertators of this crime are also mismanaging the country which they base their operations out of.

I was surprised by that US actually gives China privilege to economically expand into Afganistan and Middle East, however, I must refrain from talking about some domestic parallels of ME you know. From the surge of the international anti-terrorism rhetorics and chinese government`s enthusiasm I sensed some typical corruptive stink. The US might have its own debt to zionism, I am in no better ground than being neutral since am subjected to communism. It will not be much of a surprise that communist China would make islamists their first victims of global infiltration if this anti-terrorism paranoia continued to be promoted, communism expansion means the ultimate destruction of our people, death would be better. You muslims are in much better salvation than chinese given current situation. Not to become involved militarily is the last hope for our people. I always believe militarily to exterminate terrorism is an overraction, why not interpol just like dealing with international criminals and pedophiles?

Cristiano viejo
04-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Stupid thread. Muslims=terrorists. Islam=terrorism.
Religion of peace my ass.

Wadaad
04-16-2017, 03:25 PM
I was surprised by that US actually gives China privilege to economically expand into Afganistan and Middle East, however, I must refrain from talking about some domestic parallels of ME you know. From the surge of the international anti-terrorism rhetorics and chinese government`s enthusiasm I sensed some typical corruptive stink. The US might have its own debt to zionism, I am in no better ground than being neutral since am subjected to communism. It will not be much of a surprise that communist China would make islamists their first victims of global infiltration if this anti-terrorism paranoia continued to be promoted, communism expansion means the ultimate destruction of our people, death would be better. You muslims are in much better salvation than chinese given current situation. Not to become involved militarily is the last hope for our people. I always believe militarily to exterminate terrorism is an overraction, why not interpol just like dealing with international criminals and pedophiles?

Good point...one thing that bugged me with MENA groups under siege (Saddam, now Iran and Syria) is how they play into their predator's semantic game and especially Bashar al Assad and use the 'terrorist' adage. Actually in interviews and reports, nobody uses the word 'terrorist' more than Assad when speaking about the rebels he is facing, I understand the game he is playing but it is foolish and not big minded. Same with Iran. pretty soon we will here Nasrallah call them all terrorists too (he has refrained except for ISIS), not realizing they are validating a neocon (who are just the trotskyists of today, who are a branch of militant zionism) abstraction.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Good point...one thing that bugged me with MENA groups under siege (Saddam, now Iran and Syria) is how they play into their predator's semantic game and especially Bashar al Assad and use the 'terrorist' adage. Actually in interviews and reports, nobody uses the word 'terrorist' more than Assad when speaking about the rebels he is facing, I understand the game he is playing but it is foolish and not big minded. Same with Iran. pretty soon we will here Nasrallah call them all terrorists too (he has refrained except for ISIS), not realizing they are validating a neocon (who are just the trotskyists of today, who are a branch of militant zionism) abstraction.

Random attacks on people are not something can be planned by any normal human, such tactic is futile at best and backfiring in all terms at worst, I mean, whatever ideology these random attacks on people claim to espouse, such action can only tarnish the ideology. I have to consider random attacks as purely occultic or false-flag in nature. I can not condone any random attacks, let alone for ordinary people which would be in an awkward position if they do not voice more or less some sympathetic words for anti-terrorism. The attacks invites peoples fear we can not blame people for this. I can only say I can not understand these random attacks or the anti-terrorist bloody campaigns. Assad can not talk better than to exploit the given rhetoric to appeal to his people and international media. I have to propose a theory of reality that, we ordinary people are out of realm of truth of the ME wars, except for that we are consistent fed with fear mongering in order to pass democratic processes to fit elites occultic interests. In a short word, the ME wars are not only very essential but also mysterious, they seems regional but will have profound impact on humanity`s common future. People should not ignore the severity of the problem of Middle East.

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 04:30 PM
Stupid thread. Muslims=terrorists. Islam=terrorism.
Religion of peace my ass.

I do not think so, ottomans did much less harm to Europe than soviets, muslims also do very very few harm on my culture. It is communism that will destroy everything, body, soul, space-time. Communism should be accounted for the true terrorism.

Wadaad
04-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Random attacks on people are not something can be planned by any normal human, such tactic is futile at best and backfiring in all terms at worst, I mean, whatever ideology these random attacks on people claim to espouse, such action can only tarnish the ideology. I have to consider random attacks as purely occultic or false-flag in nature. I can not condone any random attacks, let alone for ordinary people which would be in an awkward position if they do not voice more or less some sympathetic words for anti-terrorism. The attacks invites peoples fear we can not blame people for this. I can only say I can not understand these random attacks or the anti-terrorist bloody campaigns. Assad can not talk better than to exploit the given rhetoric to appeal to his people and international media. I have to propose a theory of reality that, we ordinary people are out of realm of truth of the ME wars, except for that we are consistent fed with fear mongering in order to pass democratic processes to fit elites occultic interests. In a short word, the ME wars are not only very essential but also mysterious, they seems regional but will have profound impact on humanity`s common future. People should not ignore the severity of the problem of Middle East.

I think he is reading this thread...he just made a video talking about this few minutes ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tjgJfR3Yg&t=0s

Hexachordia
04-16-2017, 05:09 PM
I think he is reading this thread...he just made a video talking about this few minutes ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tjgJfR3Yg&t=0s

LOL, I can not see any video from oversea sites, all blocked. You may upload on youku . com so that I can see. I just want to stay out of ME wars for holding fast to my atheist background where I belong, though very few hope of influencing the current affairs, at least let the posts be a tastament against propagandas.

N1019
04-17-2017, 08:59 PM
In the middle east and elsewhere, Islamic terrorism is the hallmark of Anglo-American imperial interference. In those areas, find Islamic terrorism and you'll probably find the footprint of the empire, somewhere and somehow, nearby.