PDA

View Full Version : Turkey - Erdogan destroyed Ataturk's Republic & Democracy?

Robocop
04-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Parliamentary democracy in Turkey lasted for almost 100 years, it survived wars and strikes on starte, and now it disappeared after one referendum on April 16th.

This is not only constitutional reform as Turkish government says. This is a revolution, a strike on state that comes from the top authorities and that destroys democracy and Ataturk's Republic.

This what happened in Turkey is dangerous thing, and it places now Turkey into position they will not like it.

I predicted this in my previous posts (Don't wanna sound egoistic but I predict almost everythin in GeoPolitics, it is enough to see the patterns).

My other predictions were; this will place NATO membership of Turkey under question in the long run, also the main issue which will happen for Turkey in next decade (IMO) is that Russia will use this very well to attack Turkey (with Russian Allies such as Iran, Kurds, also Greeks are not exclused if that day comes) either in direct military way one day, or in economical-political way, to the point where Turkey will become just another country in that part of world.

Turkey is a "stone in a shoe" for Russian politics in that part of world, and Russia surely won't allow it that Turkey stays power in any means, no way, they will have to subdue Turkey in future and now they got perfect reason for it (as I predicted).

What is your opinion about this?

DarknessWin
04-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Turkey is out of Europe, Officially

Robocop
04-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Turkey is out of Europe, Officially

This is maybe a chance we all can use to get Constantinople back

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1b0d02eadfdd688692d16184b17ccb4a/tumblr_inline_ol39lmyH431qf5sy0_500.gif

Now all of us Christians have an alibi to do it :D

All what we need now is that Turkey somehow piss off Russia, which even if they doesn't Russia will invent somethin in next decade, and we are on our way to Reconquista :cool:

http://llmckinney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/robert-downey-jr-throwing-up-peace-signs-as-tony-stark.gif

Voskos
04-17-2017, 03:17 PM
i had a look at the reforms, and seriously none of them seemed undemocratic. I think Western Europe is just looking for an alibi to abuse Turkey even more.This is what I call European pseudo-imperialism

Proto-Shaman
04-17-2017, 03:30 PM
i had a look at the reforms, and seriously none of them seemed undemocratic. I think Western Europe is just looking for an alibi to abuse Turkey even more.This is what I call European pseudo-imperialism
try to explain this truth to your fellow man DarknessWinn :)

Voskos
04-17-2017, 03:32 PM
try to explain this truth to your fellow man DarknessWinn :)

he didn't say anything bad though, all he did was make an observation

Wadaad
04-17-2017, 03:35 PM
EU itself will fall soon, so no point in Turks perpetually waiting to join it...but yes, Mustafa Kemal has gotten a slap in the face yesterday. All 20th century is slowly getting reset, its as if everyone wants to deny that whole century. Would be cool if Europe went back to monarchy.

Proto-Shaman
04-17-2017, 03:36 PM
he didn't say anything bad though, all he did was make an observation
like the missed observation that EU is actually anti-European? his balls seem to be smaller than his brain cells :cool:

Sekarotuinen
04-17-2017, 03:57 PM
I am convinced the EU will cease to exist anyway. Not like Turkey was every going to be allowed in though. Nothing lost there.

I dont think Turkey's NATO membership will he called into question, if anything, in the short term, I think the US will align more strongly with Turkey on some issues due to Russia's attempts to reassert hardpower in formerly Soviet controlled areas.

wvwvw
04-17-2017, 04:03 PM

I guess there's nothing undemocratic in wanting to bring back the death penalty and things like that. :rolleyes:

Robocop
04-17-2017, 04:20 PM
I am convinced the EU will cease to exist anyway. Not like Turkey was every going to be allowed in though. Nothing lost there.

I dont think Turkey's NATO membership will he called into question, if anything, in the short term, I think the US will align more strongly with Turkey on some issues due to Russia's attempts to reassert hardpower in formerly Soviet controlled areas.

USA will never risk anything with Russia over Turkey, never.

Russian's "natural" area of influence is now entire Middle East (not including Israel) and Central Asia. For Russians that area is now what is Latin America to United States, and to be sure of that, Russia will have to get rid off Turkey as relevant player in that area, with all means, it will happen, either with arming Kurds outside and inside of Turkey, either with Diplomacy and Embargo (along with Iran) or all this togethar, or..., war.

Nevermind Turkey is great military power, it is no match for Russia, not to mention with all Russian allies around Turkey, I don't expect Russians to attack Turkey directly, that is like the last measure, but it will be attacked indirectly in next decade, just wait and see.

And this is not just EU excuse now, this what happened in Turkey is alibi for Russia as well.

And if you think USA will risk ANYTHING over Turkey when it comes about Russia, you're wrong there friend.

DarknessWin
04-17-2017, 04:20 PM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1b0d02eadfdd688692d16184b17ccb4a/tumblr_inline_ol39lmyH431qf5sy0_500.gif

All what we need now is that Turkey somehow piss off Russia, which even if they doesn't Russia will invent somethin in next decade, and we are on our way to Reconquista :cool:

http://llmckinney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/robert-downey-jr-throwing-up-peace-signs-as-tony-stark.gif

Man , you are the reason i love Croatia so much nowadays
Hope you and Serbia built your relationship soon

Voskos
04-17-2017, 04:30 PM
I guess there's nothing undemocratic in wanting to bring back the death penalty and things like that. :rolleyes:

ignorant, yesterday's referendum had nothing to do with the death penalty.

wvwvw
04-17-2017, 04:38 PM
ignorant, yesterday's referendum had nothing to do with the death penalty.

It had everything to do with giving Erdogan dictactorial powers to reinstall the death penalty.

Turkey referendum: Erdogan could bring back death penalty after winning vote
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/792708/Turkey-vote-referendum-Erdogan-Voters-Istanbul-Ankara

Erdoğan says gov't should reinstate death penalty after April 16 referendum

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said he believes the government should submit a draft on reinstating the death penalty in the event that the constitutional amendments are approved in the upcoming referendum on April 16.

“After April 16, with God’s permission, the draft would be brought to parliament. If it passes in parliament, I will approve it,” Erdoğan said at a rally in the eastern province of Erzurum on April 12.

Although the death penalty has not been in effect since 1984, Turkey abolished the capital punishment in 2004 as a part of reforms to ease Turkey’s accession into the European Union. The move was initiated by the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) and supported by the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP).

But debates on reinstating the capital punishment were brought to discussion after the July 15, 2016, coup attempt. Erdoğan vows the people’s demand for the death penalty would be met. Calls for the death penalty were among the most recited chants in public rallies.

“April 16 will be the day to decide that,” he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/erdogan-says-govt-should-reinstate-death-penalty-after-april-16-referendum.aspx?pageID=238&nID=111956&NewsCatID=338

Nebuchadnezzar
04-17-2017, 04:57 PM
You see here's, what's quite bothersome with such statements made by the EU.

Turkey has been mudwrestling the european union for a membership since 2002, at a time when the European Union, seem'd to be the most attractive and promising venture to ever be bestown upon the continent, a far cry from it's dismal status of greek debt, immigration problem, terrorism and brexit as the way it is today. Turkey with it's sheer size, infastructure, cheap labour and a free movement of goods and people, wanted to set course for such an event at that time, to secure growth and propserity

The european union have had the initiation process since 2002, and nomatter what Turkey did, it was somehow not suffecient enough.

In reality the european union never wanted or wasn't practically interested in Turkey, and even if it did, Turkey would undergo drastic reforms transforming into another eurocuck state stripped out of any independant political agenda, and not to mention the "Kurdish" issue, which is a big deal-breaker for Turkey.

So let's not kid ourselvs here, the marriage would've lasted as long that of a rich saudi prince and a polish mail bride, thus Turkey is forced to look into new ventures and alliances to secure it's strategic position on the black sea and mediterranean.

Having said that, as much of a staunch opponant that I am of cuntogan, Europe and it's union have no buisness in interfering with a country's interior affairs, as a mean to practice their bourgouise arrogance.

Antimage
04-17-2017, 05:03 PM

What for? If constantinople and turkish trace belonged to Greece from now on, greeks would become a minority in their own country(City of Istambul alone has 14 mil people, Greece have 10.5)
There's nothing to gain from such conflict, only to lose.

Dandelion
04-17-2017, 05:24 PM
The european union have had the initiation process since 2002, and nomatter what Turkey did, it was somehow not suffecient enough.

Well, Turkey was never at a state it was ready for such admission. I agree, though, the idea of Turkey in the EU is naive to even pretend it to be workable unless Turkey was different than it ever was. It's certainly not a story of Turkey being fully compatible and Euros being blind and bigoted.

Being loose with the law is dangerous. This is why we allowed Greece in the Euro-zone, and why they're fucked over to this day. We allowed Greece in the Euro-zone, because Germany itself didn't qualify to the Maastricht criteria (to ensure the countries forming a monetary union were economically alike before starting on the europroject together) with all disastrous consequences we have today.

Italy and Belgium neither qualified to those criteria btw, but the ECB turned a blind eye because the debt was decreasing at an adequate rate anyway. Once in the club, however, the belt got loosened. ;)

Nebuchadnezzar
04-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Well, Turkey was never at a state it was ready for such admission. I agree, though, the idea of Turkey in the EU is naive to even pretend it to be workable unless Turkey was different than it ever was. It's certainly not a story of Turkey being fully compatible and Euros being blind and bigoted.

We're already witnessing a conflict of interest between eastern european countries (Poland, Czech republic, Hungary), that seems to be rowing against the stream of the bureaucratic establishment (Germany,France).

So you could only imagine, what a turkish entering in the EU have resulted in, Turkey did go on it's about meeting some of the EU regulations, but there are things that are too pricey to just give up, for a membership of the EU.

It's as clear sunshine, that Erdogan have no interest in joining the EU whatsoever, and what enthusiasim Turkey had for an EU membership, was being put in a coffin, for an initial burrial ceremony, that would encapsulate bringing back the death senteces, and voilá, Turkey have entered North-Korea mode, which is again neither non of my buisness and nor is it the EU.

frankhammer
04-17-2017, 05:40 PM

Being loose with the law is dangerous. This is why we allowed Greece in the Euro-zone, and why they're fucked over to this day. We allowed Greece in the Euro-zone, because Germany itself didn't qualify to the Maastricht criteria (to ensure the countries forming a monetary union were economically alike before starting on the europroject together) with all disastrous consequences we have today.

Italy and Belgium neither qualified to those criteria btw, but the ECB turned a blind eye because the debt was decreasing at an aqequate rate anyway. Once in the club, however, the belt got loosened. ;)

Germany is the standard you slackers should be emulating. Instead you hide behind bureaucracy and shortened the work week, then gave yourselves more holidays.

And interfering in a nations affairs is what the EU is about. Turkey got to experience that firsthand without even joining.

Dandelion
04-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Germany is the standard you slackers should be emulating. Instead you hide behind bureaucracy and shortened the work week, then gave yourselves more holidays.

And interfering in a nations affairs is what the EU is about. Turkey got to experience that firsthand without even joining.

Laziness isn't so much the issue. It's corruption. Also, we aren't like Italy or Greece in that department. I'm neither sure Germany is the best example. That's a very popular gut idea.

Nebuchadnezzar
04-17-2017, 06:00 PM

This ^^

meisje
04-17-2017, 06:10 PM
One party(CHP) ruled Turkey for 15 years in the leadership of Atatürk, Atatürk ruled country with an Iron Hand until his death, Turkey was a republic as a name

in those years(1923-1950) but not a democracy, Title is wrong

Robocop
04-17-2017, 07:12 PM
What for? If constantinople and turkish trace belonged to Greece from now on, greeks would become a minority in their own country(City of Istambul alone has 14 mil people, Greece have 10.5)
There's nothing to gain from such conflict, only to lose.

What for?

For Satisfaction of Historical Justice.

There were two eyes of European civilization once; Rome and Constantinople, now we have Rome only, and now without Constantinople when fell 1453 it was like someone came and cut off one eye from that European Civilizational skull.

Constantinople is not just a city, it is a Holy city for not only us Christians, but for entire Romano-Greek & European civilization on which Europe is based upon (European civilization is based upon Ancient Rome and Greece, and now we have only Rome, we want Constantinople as well, justice has to be served).

Israelis saw their chance to bring back Jerusalem into Israel, and I support that, Jerusalem is their Holy city, primary theirs.

Just like Constantinople is Orthodox Holy City.

To us Catholics Rome is Holy city, but we cannot overlook Constantinople, we cannot forget it nevermind we're Catholics.

"Two eyes" on "skull" of European civilization will be there again, nevermind when, nevermind how... Constantinople will be Constantinople again, and Hagia Sophia will be CHURCH AGAIN, the WONDER of Byzantine & Christian Architecture.

No offence to Turks here, even they know whose city that is, when they walk every day trough old city in Constantinople, when they walk on those old streets, when they see those old Walls, they know those streets, walls, old city etc are Romano-Greek streets, walls and city.

And no one will ever forget that, we sure won't :).

And now Europe (including Russia) have perfect alibi to do that in next decades, perfect alibi now when Turkey went back to Ottoman state of mind again.

Guru
04-17-2017, 07:17 PM
What for?

For Satisfaction of Historical Justice.

There were two eyes of European civilization once; Rome and Constantinople, now we have Rome only, and now without Constantinople when fell 1453 it was like someone came and cut off one eye from that European Civilizational skull.

Constantinople is not just a city, it is a Holy city for not only us Christians, but for entire Romano-Greek & European civilization on which Europe is based upon (European civilization is based upon Ancient Rome and Greece, and now we have only Rome, we want Constantinople as well, justice has to be served).

Israelis saw their chance to bring back Jerusalem into Israel, and I support that, Jerusalem is their Holy city, primary theirs.

Just like Constantinople is Orthodox Holy City.

To us Catholics Rome is Holy city, but we cannot overlook Constantinople, we cannot forget it nevermind we're Catholics.

"Two eyes" on "skull" of European civilization will be there again, nevermind when, nevermind how... Constantinople will be Constantinople again, and Hagia Sophia will be CHURCH AGAIN, the WONDER of Byzantine & Christian Architecture.

No offence to Turks here, even they know whose city that is, when they walk every day trough old city in Constantinople, when they walk on those old streets, when they see those old Walls, they know those streets, walls, old city etc are Romano-Greek streets, walls and city.

And no one will ever forget that, we sure won't :). Cheers

Do u speak latin ??

Robocop
04-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Do u speak latin ??

I can understand it, learned Latin on College.

Guru
04-17-2017, 07:21 PM
I can understand it, learned Latin on College.

But u dont speak it everyday why ?? :confused: wherever u live in Croatia it is not Croatian but rightfully and historcially just, Roman

It's not catholic it is not yours unless u start to worship Jupiter and Juno lol

Robocop
04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
But u dont speak it everyday why ?? :confused: wherever u live in Croatia it is not Croatian but rightfully and historcially just, Roman

Croatian ppl are under Roman-Catholic Church, there is no power of govermont in Croatia which would be stronger than will of Vatican, this is totally true.

I don't know about other Catholics, but this is true for Croatia, what Vatican says our ppl listen.

So no need for Romans when we are under Roman-Catholic Church, totally, so it comes to the same thing. We are Secular only on paper, but when shits hits the fan you can ask anyone here how secular we are.

To Croats, Vatican is of same importance as Croatia, that's how always was, it will always be like that :).

Guru
04-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Croatian ppl are under Roman-Catholic Church, there is no power of govermont in Croatia which would be stronger than will of Vatican, this is totally true.

I don't know about other Catholics, but this is true for Croatia, what Vatican says our ppl listen.

So no need for Romans when we are under Roman-Catholic Church, totally, so it comes to the same thing. We are Secular only on paper, but when shits hits the fan you can ask anyone here how secular we are.

To Croats, Vatican is of same importance as Croatia, that's how always was, it will always be like that :).

Sry I added something bout religion to my previous post :D

Btw ppl of Vatican are not Romans come on u know what I mean

wvwvw
04-17-2017, 08:06 PM

Great Guru teacher, tell me what is the secret to happiness?

:nun:

Guru
04-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Great Guru teacher, tell me what is the secret to happiness?

:nun:

:confused:

Robocop
04-17-2017, 10:52 PM

I know what you mean but that has no sence what you're talking about because Roman Empire itself legalized Christianity in Empire (even before it was divided into two) 313 AD and in 396 AD Christianity became THE ONLY dominant religion of the Empire.

So no need for Jupiter or Mars or Venus, Roman Empire was Christian after 313 AD. :)

And btw, from middle period of Roman Republic till the end of Roman Empire, Roman was everyone who had Roman citizenship, so your post doesn't have sence sorry.

This is as I've said, meeting of two worlds, Romano-Greek (Christian and all Europeans under those two church) and Muslim (Ottoman).

Just to be clear here, I am Catholic only on paper because of my parents and ancestors, I believe in God in my own way, but I would pledge my life in defence of Vatican and Roman-Catholic Church, maybe you cannot understand that, but It's because it's not about religion only, it's about defence of Culture and civilization in which Christianity had one of major roles in Europe.

I will always be for Democracy, always, but some ppl have to know where they belong, and it doesn't mean Democracy can allow them to come somewhere where they do not belong, because Direct Democracy dictates the opinion of majority, and opinion of majority is same as mine, believe it or not.

Guru
04-17-2017, 10:58 PM
I know what you mean but that has no sence what you're talking about because Roman Empire itself legalized Christianity in Empire (even before it was divided into two) 313 AD and in 396 AD Christianity became THE ONLY dominant religion of the Empire.

So no need for Jupiter or Mars or Venus, Roman Empire was Christian after 313 AD. :)

And btw, from middle period of Roman Republic till the end of Roman Empire, Roman was everyone who had Roman citizenship, so your post doesn't have sence sorry.

This is as I've said, meeting of two worlds, Romano-Greek (Christian and all Europeans under those two church) and Muslim (Ottoman).

Just to be clear here, I am Catholic only on paper because of my parents and ancestors, I believe in God in my own way, but I would pledge my life in defence of Vatican and Roman-Catholic Church, maybe you cannot understand that, but It's because it's not about religion only, it's about defence of Culture and civilization in which Christianity had one of major roles in Europe.

I will always be for Democracy, always, but some ppl have to know where they belong, and it doesn't mean Democracy can allow them to come somewhere where they do not belong, because Direct Democracy dictates the opinion of majority, and opinion of majority is same as mine, believe it or not.

OKay but u were saying about taking Constantinople as u called it because of religion and compared it to Jerusalem and Israelis - okay then but Constantinople was not founded by Christians neither was Rome these are pagans who should have it then due to your way of thinking :rolleyes:

Or we can keep it as it is

Guru
04-17-2017, 11:00 PM
I agree about Erdogan tho :cool:

Robocop
04-17-2017, 11:17 PM
OKay but u were saying about taking Constantinople as u called it because of religion and compared it to Jerusalem and Israelis - okay then but Constantinople was not founded by Christians neither was Rome these are pagans who should have it then due to your way of thinking :rolleyes:

Or we can keep it as it is

Well Christianity was somethin which came as natural to Romano-Greek world, not in force. When Rome fell 476, everything from Rome what was left was in fact Vatican with his power, religious power, and that power is greater than any weapons or legions before Rome's fall, Vatican power is even today beyond limits on billions of ppl.

Btw Constantinople was founded and named by Emperor Constantine, the man who legalized Christianity in 313 AD, and became Christian before death.

About Israelis, majority of Israelis are Atheists, but they're all Zionists, to be Zionist means that you're for state of Israel, simple as that, but never the less majority of Israelis are Jews nevermind do they believe in God or not by Judaism, and Jerusalem is Holy city to every Israeli and every Jew, nevermind Atheists or not, it is about History and cultural legacy, just like in case of Constantinople for Europe.

Anyway, going back to thread, yep, this is the end of secular Turkey, this is the end of Republic and Democracy in Turkey, and this will have consequences for Turkey one way or another. I think Putin celebrated when this happened, if you are in any way into GeoPolitics you understand why.

Democratic Turkey, Republic of Turkey is not easy to attack in any way, because you would need a God Damn good reason to do it, now with Ottoman Turkey back, Russia have all reasons they needed, and they will invent some major one in next decade or so, I'm sure in that. :)

Odin
02-14-2018, 09:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Qm5CZEKPI

jackrussell
02-14-2018, 09:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lijCd6CUWY

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eij214F6ss

jackrussell
02-15-2018, 08:26 PM
Erdogan didn't destroy anything but the shackles of Emperialism .

Ataturk certainly was against Emperialism too .

:D

Luca
02-15-2018, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Qm5CZEKPI

Nothing wrong with that :^)
Literally, who wouldn't want neo-ottoman empire, besides butthurt armenians and other scum?

Marmara
02-15-2018, 09:10 PM
Nothing wrong with that :^)
Literally, who wouldn't want neo-ottoman empire, besides butthurt armenians and other scum?

You're back? :D

Neo-Ottomanism has no real basis, the ideology is a political tool to strengthen Erdoğan's rule. There is no Ottoman Empire coming back, neither that would be beneficial, or even makes sense.

Adamm
12-18-2019, 07:33 AM
The genetic Turk doesn't exist, it's a multicultural and multi-ethnic society which was a leftover of the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate, Ataturk just merely created an artificial nationality and 'united' the 'Turks' under that artificial identity.

sean
12-18-2019, 07:34 AM
The legacy of Ataturk was always a very thin sham. Ataturk was an authoritarian nationalist. He was even against economic liberalism. He didn't come up with a new ideology replacing Islam, he just changed the administrative system which worked for a short amount of time. He reformed the government, educational system, economy, the legal system, abolished the sharia courts, abolished Islamic headwear, abolished all forms of slavery practiced at the time, abolished every title of esteem such as sheikh, and made certain that every citizen had equal rights before the eyes of the law. He wasn't a great thinker and innovator, but just a copier and implementer of existing Western ideas.

Ataturk worship is pushed on modern Turks because "Turkish" is actually a very weak identity. They all speak the language but the Ottoman Empire was a cosmopolitan multi-ethnic empire. After WW1 the only way they could stop the complete breakup and partitioning of the empire was to shove this secular nationalist ideology down everyone's throat and commit mass genocide of minorities. Several minority groups were completely wiped out/kicked out. Several languages were banned. Forced name changes for citizens, places, and even animals and plants, to make them all sound turkish.

The whole "democratic, secular Ataturk legacy" thing is basically a myth thats been going for almost 100 years but is falling apart at the seams. It only worked while the going was good, when they were able to subdue all opposition.

Erdogan simply endeared himself with the Turkish people by uplifting many people out of poverty and building modern infrastructure, but his goodwill was burned up when he became combative with his neighbours and global superpowers, once the economy took a hit, something most Turks use as a barometer for political success, the writing was on the wall.

Kivan
12-18-2019, 08:50 AM
The genetic Turk doesn't exist, it's a multicultural and multi-ethnic society which was a leftover of the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate, .

I wonder why a Moroccan is so obsessed with Turks (you don't stop mentioning Turks even in unrelated threads, i noticed it several times) and obsessed in spread bullshit/lies about Turks/Turkey. Even bumping such stupid threads.

Ataturk just merely created an artificial nationality and 'united' the 'Turks' under that artificial identity
Please, don't make such statements out from your ass:

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 33.42
2 North_European 17.38
3 Atlantic_Med 13.95
4 Gedrosia 11.02
5 Southwest_Asian 9.06
6 Siberian 7.72
7 East_Asian 3.91
8 South_Asian 2.65
9 Southeast_Asian 0.47
10 East_African 0.42

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Turkish (Dodecad) 14.76
2 Turks (Behar) 15.55
3 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 16.02
4 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 17.45
5 Greek (Dodecad) 18.11
6 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 18.46
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 18.8
8 S_Italian_Sicilian (Dodecad) 19.59
9 Sicilian (Dodecad) 20.15
10 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 20.15
11 Sephardic_Jews (Behar) 21.17
12 O_Italian (Dodecad) 21.99
13 Bulgarian (Dodecad) 22
14 C_Italian (Dodecad) 22.56
15 Lebanese (Behar) 22.56
16 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 22.74
17 Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) 22.98
18 Iranian (Dodecad) 23.04
19 Kurd (Dodecad) 23.43
20 Morocco_Jews (Behar) 23.46

Adamm
12-18-2019, 09:03 AM
I wonder why a Moroccan is so obsessed with Turks (you don't stop mentioning Turks even in unrelated threads, i noticed it several times) and obsessed in spread bullshit/lies about Turks/Turkey. Even bumping such stupid threads.

Please, don't make such statements out from your ass:

I did it on purpose because you keep on downvoting me every time I mention the word 'Turk', you just proofed yourself to be a pathetic person. When I say that a person looks Turkish (like that Palestinian guy) you downvote me, why the fuck would you do that? Why are you so buthurtt about this? And you have done this over 5 times already, almost all my downvotes come from you just because I mention the word 'Turk'. I'm not obsessed with Turks, I'm trolling you.

Synapsid
12-18-2019, 09:05 AM
I did it on purpose because you keep on downvoting me every time I mention the word 'Turk', you just proofed yourself to be a pathetic person. When I say that a person looks Turkish (like that Palestinian guy) you downvote me, why the fuck would you do that? Why are you so buthurtt about this? And you have done this over 5 times already, almost all my downvotes come from you just because I mention the word 'Turk'. I'm not obsessed with Turks, I'm trolling you.

would you say Morroco has a stronger historic legitimacy as a state compared to Turkey?

Adamm
12-18-2019, 09:09 AM
would you say Morroco has a stronger historic legitimacy as a state compared to Turkey?

Of course, we're very homogeneous as a people and we're basically the same as 2000 years ago. Turkey on the other hand is a multi-ethnic society which derives its state-identity from Turkic heritage, and we all know where they originally came from (not from Anatolia).

Synapsid
12-18-2019, 09:12 AM
Of course, we're very homogeneous as a people and we're basically the same as 2000 years ago. Turkey on the other hand is a multi-ethnic society which derives its state-identity from Turkic heritage, and we all know where they originally came from (not from Anatolia).

Interesting. Would you say Morroco's historical foundations has roots its amazigh past or Arab past?

Adamm
12-18-2019, 09:21 AM
Interesting. Would you say Morroco's historical foundations has roots its amazigh past or Arab past?

Modern Morocco has its roots in both but I wouldn't call it an Arab past, it was more of an Islamic past. The Arabs (umayads) were relatively kicked out very soon after they controlled North-West Africa (around 50 years ofoccupation). Amazigh identity still manifests itself in Morocco throughout many ways, from language to culture.

Synapsid
12-18-2019, 09:32 AM
Modern Morocco has its roots in both but I wouldn't call it an Arab past, it was more of an Islamic past. The Arabs (umayads) were relatively kicked out very soon after they controlled North-West Africa (around 50 years ofoccupation). Amazigh identity still manifests itself in Morocco throughout many ways, from language to culture.

Who would you say the average Amazigh feel closer to, Iberians or Turks?

itilvolga
12-18-2019, 03:38 PM
The genetic Turk doesn't exist, it's a multicultural and multi-ethnic society which was a leftover of the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate, Ataturk just merely created an artificial nationality and 'united' the 'Turks' under that artificial identity.

lol