PDA

View Full Version : Mind Control - America's Secret War

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Mind Control - America's Secret War (http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/3587031)

About America's involvement in mind control and brainwashing during the Cold War and today.

Peasant
11-10-2010, 08:12 PM
MK-ULTRA has always interested me. It's like a crazy conspiracy theory.. but it is true.

Joe McCarthy
11-10-2010, 08:14 PM
You think this is awful, you should see Soviet brainwashing during the Cold War.

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Whatever. The fact that the "defender of democracy" did it makes it even worse.
You don't need to reply.

Joe McCarthy
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Whatever. The fact that the "defender of democracy" did it makes it even worse.
You don't need to reply.

Yours is Chomsky-like boilerplate. American excesses during the Cold War were motivated by efforts to counter Communism. Anything that strips our activities of that context is one-sided anti-American propaganda.

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Bla bla. Go play outside, kiddo, every nation has it's dark pages in history and "countering communism" is a weak excuse for crimes.

Joe McCarthy
11-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Bla bla. Go play outside, kiddo, every nation has its dark pages in history and "countering communism" is a weak excuse for crimes.

Indeed they do. Here's what your country did in New Netherlands:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavonia_Massacre

The initial strike which he ordered on February 25, 1643 and took place at Communipaw, was a massacre: 129 Dutch soldiers killed 120 Indians, including women and children. Historians differ on whether or not the massacre was Kieft's idea[12][13] Many consider this to be one of the earliest acts of genocide of Native Americans by European settlers in North America and is sometimes referred to as the Pavonia Massacre

Now, unlike you, I will provide context and note that this excess was prompted by an Indian slaying of Dutch. But two can play at this game of dredging up old horror stories.

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2010, 09:01 PM
It happened.. so why not talk about it? America did some crazy shit too and why not talk about it ? Because your country is sacred ? I actually respect the USSR and the Third Reich more then your country as they stayed true to their ideals and were exactly the bastards they said they were.

In that respect they were more loyal to their word then your country ever was.

Joe McCarthy
11-10-2010, 09:04 PM
It happened.. so why not talk about it? America did some crazy shit too and why not talk about it ? Because your country is sacred ? I actually respect the USSR and the Third Reich more then your country as they stayed true to their ideals and were exactly the bastards they said they were.

In that respect they were more loyal to their word then your country ever was.

Selective recital of history is the method of anti-racists and other leftists. Applying this method to the United States is both unfair and unsavory. I expect this sort of stuff from our enemies.

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Selective recital of history is the method of anti-racists and other leftists. Applying this method to the United States is both unfair and unsavory. I expect this sort of stuff from our enemies.
I am neither so this bullshit doesn't work on me. Fact is that America with it's "ideals" of liberty and prosperity for all has done more damage to beautiful ideals then any other nation in history.

If someone is going in there for the oil or even the slave trade. Fine.. couldn't care less. But don't tell bullshit stories.

America pulled some really bad shit (and still does) around the world and they continue to be hypocritical about it but it's "dedication to democracy" is known throughout Latin America and not just there (hell.. what about the good ol' CSA ?). With the Soviets you at least knew what was coming your way.. and the same goes for the Nazi's.

Americans.. don't take it personal but it had to get this off my heart. Frankly McCarthy: I wonder whether you're an actual American as you seem to do just about anything to make that country look bad in the eyes of non-Americans.

The Lawspeaker
10-29-2011, 03:33 AM