PDA

View Full Version : Getting Jacked Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Lek
04-20-2017, 08:46 PM
There is a 'becoming a skinny bitch' thread so thought I'd make a building muscle thread where we share ideas weather it's going to the gym or just home workout without any fancy equipment, diet etc that has worked for you.

Argentano
04-20-2017, 08:47 PM
the gym is nescesary for volume IMO

Lek
04-20-2017, 08:58 PM
the gym is nescesary for volume IMO

I've gotten good results without it and mind you I've fallen off many times and started over again. But I think you should always experiment and not do the same thing all the time. I like running so I'm not just looking to look like a roided up bodybuilder as I like speed and good endurance and overall health and really looking to change my life permanently and get rid of my addictions and bad habbitts but I also like strength training and building muscles. Also going on a plant based diet and meditating everyday.

If I was to lift weights and go to the gym and only choose one excercise it would have to be the deadlift. No doubt my favorite.

ĮGUIA
04-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Oh nostalgia, nostalgia .... 6 months without heavy lifting and 1O kg less :cry2 I look like those gayish, teen-like catalog models (riped but less volume), well chicks dig me more now :cool:

#teamskinnybitches

At least for the moment.

MsSPF
04-20-2017, 09:07 PM
Steroids and gymcels thread ? :chin:

RN97
04-20-2017, 09:07 PM
What is your weight/ height?

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 09:17 PM
I train at home.
Best advice i can give is not to train legs,if you have thick legs like me its a waste of time ,if you have shitty legs/calves(shit bone structure) ,its pointless.

Lek
04-20-2017, 09:20 PM
What is your weight/ height?

my height is 190cm, i don't know about weight as i prefer to just look at myself naked in the mirror and the changes there :D But I will get a weightscale eventually.

Lek
04-20-2017, 09:26 PM
I train at home.
Best advice i can give is not to train legs,if you have thick legs like me its a waste of time ,if you have shitty legs/calves(shit bone structure) ,its pointless.

I agree some people have naturally thicker legs than others but training legs is good, i do it at home without weights and gotten very good results. pistol squats and what i call pyramid squats (dont know what else to call it), will explain later, have given me good results. my legs are turning really thick + i got long legs and arms and short torso. if one wants to get bigger one def needs to train legs. it adds more weight to your physique + you look less stupid.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 09:26 PM
I don't understand the point of getting 'jacked' unless you're an athlete competing with other athletes. I get the impression from people who are hardcore about it that they're getting a high off the workout and so it's somewhat of an addiction. There are far worse addictions but it needs to be said.

Kelmendasi
04-20-2017, 09:28 PM
I don't understand the point of getting 'jacked' unless you're an athlete competing with other athletes. I get the impression from people who are hardcore about it that they're getting a high off the workout and so it's somewhat of an addiction. There are far worse addictions but it needs to be said.
It's important if you are doing sports like Thai Boxing, Kick boxing etc. On a competitive level

Kelmendasi
04-20-2017, 09:30 PM
I agree some people have naturally thicker legs than others but training legs is good, i do it at home without weights and gotten very good results. pistol squats and what i call pyramid squats (dont know what else to call it), will explain later, have given me good results. my legs are turning really thick + i got long legs and arms and short torso.
Same as me bro I have got long legs, short torso but a medium or smaller sized arms. Training legs is good otherwise people will say that you have "Chicken legs" also training the area around the Gluteals is good if your doing kickboxing as you will be able to generate more power from the kick

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 09:30 PM

men strive to achieve greatness in everything they do(its a distinct trait that females lack),of course you cant know this.

RN97
04-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Nigga, I be hatin' hard n' sheeit.

cuz it's good to work out....

Wadaad
04-20-2017, 09:37 PM
Getting jacked for looks and women is useless ego bs...all training should be functional. Gym is also a scam.

What you need to be fit, do as many sets aas possible (but never till failure):

1) Pull-ups and Chin-ups (for the top back)
2) Diamond Push-ups (for the top/mid chest)
3) Decline Push-ups (for the bottom chest/titties)
4) Bent-over Row (best for the lats, lower back and triceps)
5) squat + shoulder press AND/OR hip thrust (this to improve your performance in the bedroom)

--- do this 3-4 time a week...should not take more than 20-30 min
--Twice a week you do HIIT sprints for 20-30 mins

all this deadlift, bench press nonesense will do more damage to your back and give you that uptight posture and gait that all Gymcels have...

http://i.imgur.com/pJYtMaq.jpg

Dick
04-20-2017, 09:43 PM
Getting jacked for looks and women is useless ego bs...all training should be functional. Gym is also a scam.

5) squat + shoulder press AND/OR hip thrust (this to improve your performance in the bedroom)

Planks and dragonfly crunches are good too.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 09:45 PM
men strive to achieve greatness in everything they do(its a distinct trait that females lack),of course you cant know this.

To achieve greatness in anything you have to commit your life to it. There is also a degree to accomplishment: some accomplishments are more worthy of being classified as greatness than other accomplishments. A great author is always working at his craft at the neglect of everything else, for example, because of the difficulty of becoming a great author. Of course you can not know this. You're a simple man who is attracted to minor accomplishments. In other words, you choose easily gain accomplishments over more difficult accomplishments.

Lek
04-20-2017, 09:46 PM

Lol. I don't understand people who try to bring others that workout down. What's wrong with becoming the best version of yourself? Better than a fat ass or scrawny ass spending all his day on TA and eating junk food and even bragging about having internet addictions. Working out is positive and helps your mental health too. besides physical strength and being fit can be used in many aspects of life other than sports. Such as self defense or carrying something heavy. this is a no brainer. You have to be joking. People who bring others that workout down surely must have some deep mental problems within themselves or they just don't have the motivation to do the same things in life so they try and bring you down. Why else do you care so much. Somebody should make me a mod so I can delete these fking stupid ass comments or atleast give funding members the right to delete posts in their threads.

Running, Strength training and martial arts are positive things that every kid should be taught.

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 09:46 PM

all this deadlift, bench press nonesense will do more damage to your back and give you that uptight posture and gait that all Gymcels have...

agree,strenght lifting is pointless if you're not competing.
I mostly do dips,pullups and variations,for legs i do one leg romanian deadlifts/stiff leg for the ass and lombars.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 09:48 PM
Lol. I don't understand people who try to bring others that workout down. What's wrong with becoming the best version of yourself? Better than a fat ass or scrawny ass spending all his day on TA and eating junk food and even bragging about having internet addictions. Working out is positive and helps your mental health too. besides physical strength and being fit can be used in many aspects of life other than sports. Such as self defense or carrying something heavy. this is a no brainer. You have to be joking. People who bring others that workout down surely must have some deep mental problems within themselves or they just don't have the motivation to do the same things in life so they try and bring you down. Why else do you care so much. Somebody should make me a mod so I can delete these fking stupid ass comments or atleast give funding members the right to delete posts in their threads.

How am I bringing anyone down? I'm stating an observation based on factual information.

You're too mentally unstable to be a mod even at this forum.

Tacitus
04-20-2017, 09:48 PM
I think it varies from person to person depending on what your body type is and what your goals are. For example I've needed to add bulk so I focus on compound lifts (clean and press, squat, deadlift, bench press) in addition to supplementary body weight work (chins, pull-ups, core exercises). Looking good naked doesn't matter to me as much as having functional strength for what I need to do (although it's an added bonus).

Same as me bro I have got long legs, short torso but a medium or smaller sized arms. Training legs is good otherwise people will say that you have "Chicken legs" also training the area around the Gluteals is good if your doing kickboxing as you will be able to generate more power from the kick

I have the same body type, so most of my power comes from my legs as a result, but my upper body is starting to catch up now.

ĮGUIA
04-20-2017, 09:53 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/85/d8/23/85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/b7/23/92b723c3bd9e124b4ff598a96540d228.jpg

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
To achieve greatness in anything you have to commit your life to it. There is also a degree to accomplishment: some accomplishments are more worthy of being classified as greatness than other accomplishments. A great author is always working at his craft at the neglect of everything else, for example, because of the difficulty of becoming a great author. Of course you can not know this. You're a simple man who is attracted to minor accomplishments. In other words, you choose easily gain accomplishments over more difficult accomplishments.
you never heard that sintagm in your life?you took it quite literally.
The difference between a men and a women is that the first will try to do his best with what he's got,the women will sit there and contemplate.

Purohit ji
04-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Flat bench, military, chinups, seated row ,curls and squats
That's all i do now 3 times a week(heavy, medium, low days)5 sets each exercise.
Sometimes i throw in some facepulls for shoulder health.
Bodyweight exercises are good but why you guys are limiting yourself.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:09 PM
you never heard that sintagm in your life?you took it quite literally.

I was educating you on what greatness entails. You clearly weren't aware.

The difference between a men and a women is that the first will try to do his best with what he's got,the women will sit there and contemplate.

You must be speaking of Romanian women. This is not how women are here in the US.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:09 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/85/d8/23/85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/b7/23/92b723c3bd9e124b4ff598a96540d228.jpg

Cheating steroidmonkey.

Deymark
04-20-2017, 10:11 PM
You must be speaking of Romanian women. This is not how women are here in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

https://i.giphy.com/vWDrezW0rMjmM.gif

von.nteller
04-20-2017, 10:11 PM

Good advice.

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 10:12 PM
I was educating you on what greatness entails. You clearly weren't aware.

if i wanted to know i would have googled it myself.
And for women its the same everywere,just that in USA women are more masculine than men,as you proved :)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:14 PM
It's important if you are doing sports like Thai Boxing, Kick boxing etc. On a competitive level

That's what I was saying but I include team sports as well. It should be noted in the past (80s and before) professional athletes on team sports didn't focus much on working out like they do today. The difference is noticeable in that athletes on team sports today have longer careers. You were pretty much at retirement age at 30 in hockey during the 70s. Now players retire well into their 30s.

RN97
04-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Cheating steroidmonkey.

How is it cheating? It's certainly deceiving to sell supplements without telling, but if you wanna do roids. I don't really care.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:22 PM
if i wanted to know i would have googled it myself.

You don't learn that on the internet. You learn that from being outside and interacting with people who are great.

And for women its the same everywere,just that in USA women are more masculine than men,as you proved :)

It isn't the same everywhere. That's your impression based on being from a poor, irrelevant country. People from such countries like to pretend they have something richer nations don't (spirituality, morality, more masculine, etc.) to feel as if they're just as good or better but it's a sign of a deep seeded weakness. It's like being a fan of a perpetually losing team and mocking the team that always wins by saying something like, 'our team has more heart than your team.' No, your team just sucks. Our women are clearly better than your own.

Ryujin
04-20-2017, 10:22 PM

I don't do stereoids tbh, but I just started recently

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 10:31 PM

Running, Strength training and martial arts are positive things that every kid should be taught.

Agreed with this.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:35 PM
How is it cheating? It's certainly deceiving to sell supplements without telling, but if you wanna do roids. I don't really care.

He competed as a bodybuilder and won major contests while on steroids. If he did it outside of competition it wouldn't matter.

Dema
ftdna just offered this to me - https://www.familytreedna.com/my/vitagene

i might try

ĮGUIA
Cheating steroidmonkey.

True, but far from being just roids , far, far ... people overlook the insanity and how hard it is. How demanding are the workouts and the strict diet of these guys.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 10:37 PM
True, but far from being just roids , far, far ... people overlook the insanity and how hard it is. How demanding are the workouts and the strict diet of these guys.

But what about the guys who put the same effort but didn't use steroids? It's against the rules. They followed the rules. They lose because they didn't cheat.

RN97
04-20-2017, 10:40 PM
He competed as a bodybuilder and won major contests while on steroids. If he did it outside of competition it wouldn't matter.

LMAO, that's like a mutual IDGAF. In order to achieve such a physique you have to be on roids.
http://i.imgur.com/CfjxLuv.jpg
This is what bodybuilders would look like not on roids. Everyone knows that they're on roids, even the contest organizers. It's sorta like a don't ask, don't tell system. Organizers look the other way and they get huge freaks gaining more income. The contestants have to have that shit to get like they are so they won't question others being on it, because they already know they're on roids and so are themselves.

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 10:42 PM
You don't learn that on the internet. You learn that from being outside and interacting with people who are great.

It isn't the same everywhere. That's your impression based on being from a poor, irrelevant country. People from such countries like to pretend they have something richer nations don't (spirituality, morality, more masculine, etc.) to feel as if they're just as good or better but it's a sign of a deep seeded weakness. It's like being a fan of a perpetually losing team and mocking the team that always wins by saying something like, 'our team has more heart than your team.' No, your team just sucks. Our women are clearly better than your own.

again,you're reciting me stuff you saw on the internet/quotes from the movies,but what can i expect from you,so far you proved you dont even know what women want.

Ryujin
04-20-2017, 10:43 PM
Having an ectomorph body sucks

IncelSlayer
04-20-2017, 10:45 PM
LMAO, that's like a mutual IDGAF. In order to achieve such a physique you have to be on roids.
This is what bodybuilders would look like not on roids. Everyone knows that they're on roids, even the contest organizers. It's sorta like a don't ask, don't tell system. Organizers look the other way and they get huge freaks gaining more income. The contestants have to have that shit to get like they are so they won't question others being on it, because they already know they're on roids and so are themselves.

Im curios , does having part black genetics help with the gym?;)

Deymark
04-20-2017, 10:46 PM

Wrong!This guy was on 40 eggs a day, so technically he was more juiced than your local gym rats combined...

Argentano
04-20-2017, 10:51 PM

how much do you bench press?

ĮGUIA
04-20-2017, 10:52 PM
But what about the guys who put the same effort but didn't use steroids? It's against the rules. They followed the rules. They lose because they didn't cheat.

Of course Grimes, not contesting at all. But in this particular case of Arnold, if not mistaken at that time was not ilegal. I'm not a fan of bodybuilding btw, the goal should be function and not lookism.

What happens sometimes with people who don't train or are not able to achive certain results is when seeing someone muscular/fit , "oh he is for sure on roids bla bla bla". It's the easy scape goat, the easy argument. When in many cases that is not even true.

Argentano
04-20-2017, 10:56 PM
I've gotten good results without it and mind you I've fallen off many times and started over again. But I think you should always experiment and not do the same thing all the time. I like running so I'm not just looking to look like a roided up bodybuilder as I like speed and good endurance and overall health and really looking to change my life permanently and get rid of my addictions and bad habbitts but I also like strength training and building muscles. Also going on a plant based diet and meditating everyday.

If I was to lift weights and go to the gym and only choose one excercise it would have to be the deadlift. No doubt my favorite.

Yeah sure, i didnt meant that you cant get good results without weights. I meant that without weights its hard to gain volume.

But yes you can get great definition by only doing simple excercises at home

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Most of you live in tiny commieblock urban apartments somewhere in Europe.What the FUCK do you even need muscles for anyway?

Oneeye
04-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Whatever it is that you want to get good at, that is what you want to do. You're not going to bench three plates by doing push ups. Want to do 20 pull ups a pop? Start doing pull ups, do negatives at first, if you have to.

I train at home.

Nonsense, I've gone from having a tiny Hank Hill ass to a bubble butt with some nice thick legs.

It is absurd to ignore the largest muscle groups in the body. They give the most beneficial response.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:07 PM
Most of you live in tiny commieblock urban apartments somewhere in Europe.What the FUCK do you even need muscles for anyway?

Its called getting in shape. But dont think you understand as you a fat bitch who drinks only soda and eats yunk food and sits on your fat ass most day here.

Deymark
04-20-2017, 11:08 PM
Nonsense, I've gone from having a tiny Hank Hill ass to a bubble butt with some nice thick legs.

It is absurd to ignore the largest muscle groups in the body. They give the most beneficial response.

I'm sure your boyfriend loves it too.

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:09 PM
Its called getting in shape. But dont think you understand as you a fat bitch who drinks only soda and eats yunk food.

I'm white and ur not lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm white and ur not lol

Lmao. This fat loser. Did I hurt your feelings? well, sorry not. Go to the gym and lose some fookin weight you fat bitch.

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:12 PM
Lmao. This fat loser. Did I hurt your feelings? well, sorry not. Go to the gym and lose some fookin weight you fat bitch.

How much of a workout is it rolling your fat mexican mother around the living room?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Thats your fat sorry ass answer, lmao. :lol:
Cray cray fat bitch. Likr the word "white" its your medicine, to feel not pathetic fat old whine, lol.

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:14 PM
Can't speak either english or spanish well. Do you know how much of a retard that makes you?
kys asap

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Bahaha, go lose some weight. Go out for ones in your sorry fat shit life. You hang around on here in TA like its your home yard and shit. No wonder you are a pathetic fat whine mannnn, lmao.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:18 PM
Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!
Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!
Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!

Argentano
04-20-2017, 11:18 PM

Many of us like to do some pysical activity every day and the gym is a great place for that. You go whenever you want and train as much as you want . You not only train but also interact with other people and get away from the tv/computer for an hour or two.

Maybe you are refering to people who are on roids and making extreme diets?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:19 PM
Can't speak either english or spanish well. Do you know how much of a retard that makes you?
kys asap

Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!
Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!
Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk! Wooooow!! Fat loser, loser, loser. Fat whine bitch! Wow! You a pathetic fat slob sag of shit, whine pig. Buahaha. Angry fat pig, onk onk!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/34/8a/92/348a92212ef1bcd89c94555e3d8380b5.jpg

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:20 PM
kys asap

kys asap

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/34/8a/92/348a92212ef1bcd89c94555e3d8380b5.jpg

Wadaad
04-20-2017, 11:20 PM
kys asap

hehe this is the future demographic of Murica...

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:21 PM
You didn't answer me you unemployed retard.
How much of a workout is it rolling her around the floor? You know your mom shouldn't be 3x your own weight.

Insuperable
04-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Yeah sure, i didnt meant that you cant get good results without weights. I meant that without weights its hard to gain volume.

But yes you can get great definition by only doing simple excercises at home

With good diet and dedication it is not hard. They asked one guy how many pushups or squats he can do and he said that he does not really know because he starts counting when it starts to hurt. No matter how simple exercise is and if you want to gain muscle mass you just need to be more dedicated to quality than quantity.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:23 PM
How much of a workout is it rolling her around the floor? You know your mom shouldn't be 3x your own weight.

kys asap

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:26 PM

Argentano
04-20-2017, 11:27 PM
With good diet and dedication it is not hard. They asked one guy how many pushups he can do and he said that he does not really know because he starts counting when it starts to hurt. No matter how simple exercise is and if you want to gain muscle mass you just need to be more dedicated to quality than quantity.

I pretty much agree with Oneeye about this. You can train strenght, volume or stamina/repetitions. And the 3 have different ways of trainning. If you train stamina/repetitions you wont get big. At least that has been my experience.

Whatever it is that you want to get good at, that is what you want to do. You're not going to bench three plates by doing push ups. Want to do 20 pull ups a pop? Start doing pull ups, do negatives at first, if you have to.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:30 PM
I pretty much agree with Oneeye about this. You can train strenght, volume or stamina/repetitions. And the 3 have different ways of trainning. If you train stamina/repetitions you wont get big. At least that has been my experience.

Yeah, one cant bulk up big with out some beef and neither slim cut look without more veggies.
More stamina, lose weight, and would burn fat with some muscle.

As you have said, different ways of training.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:31 PM

Dick
04-20-2017, 11:32 PM
anavar.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:36 PM

Argentano
04-20-2017, 11:38 PM

Dude calm down you said the same thing 10 times :confused:

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-20-2017, 11:39 PM

Nah fuck that. Troll the troll shit.

Lek
04-20-2017, 11:48 PM

Who said anything about women ? Lol. Why do you people always assume things. Holy shit, so many insecure people on this forum. Most women here said they dont like men with muscles but i couldnt really give a fuck as long as i like it on myself.

And yeah, I mostly workout with bodyweight. My avatar is from bodyweight training mostly. But deadlifts are good, if you get injured youre doing it wrong. And too much weight than your back can handle.

I only did it few times and it was fun. Its fun to set new records in these things.

Your routine is good but theres more advanced stuff you can add etc once it gets too easy

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 11:50 PM
again,you're reciting me stuff you saw on the internet/quotes from the movies,but what can i expect from you,so far you proved you dont even know what women want.

Dude, you and your 'brother' tried for months to not get banned from this forum (creating numerous sockpuppets). You waste even more energy searching online for people's personal information. Yet, here you are pretending you know anything about life. Both you and your 'brother' are man-children. What you know of women is they don't want anything to do with you or your 'brother' and hence your bitterness.

Thread: Getting Jacked Thread
owned you hahahah YA WE LOVE BLACK GUYS AHAHAHAHA
04-20-2017 10:39 PM
Deymark
Thread: Getting Jacked Thread
Yea YEA, WE LOVE BLACK GUYS

Um, okay. I'm not one to judge.

Profileid
04-20-2017, 11:51 PM
How big is mom? Is she also leeching off welfare like you?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 11:52 PM

Do you love Black guys, too?

Insuperable
04-20-2017, 11:53 PM

Yes, I think you are both right since repetitions (pumping to fatigue) would tear your muscle fibers similarly to progressively lifting heavier weights, but with more repetitions body starts to use more low twitch muscles instead of fast twitch muscles.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-20-2017, 11:54 PM

You act as if you've never seen a chimp out.

Sekarotuinen
04-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Argentina is one big chimp exhibit, he's just gotten used to it.

Lek
04-20-2017, 11:58 PM

You can add advanced excerdises like hand stand pushups, one arm pull ups, one arm push ups. Theres much more you can do. You can get weight vest etc.

Anyway, mass and physical strength are not equal. Muscles grow just from pumping them . Doesnt have to be big weight. High repitions work.

You see people who lift get stronger all the time but they dont get bigger because lifting something 1-2 times doesnt get you bigger but you get stronger.

Ive always been strong physically, even when skinny, strength comes from androgen receptors and im interested in pure strength and do awesome feats rather than rlook like some overblown faggot with no strength i.e someone who isnt as strong as they look while somepeople are stronger than they look. Ido want more mass but it has to go with strength

Insuperable
04-20-2017, 11:59 PM
Who said anything about women ? Lol. Why do you people always assume things. Holy shit, so many insecure people on this forum. Most women here said they dont like men with muscles but i couldnt really give a fuck as long as i like it on myself.

And yeah, I mostly workout with bodyweight. My avatar is from bodyweight training mostly. But deadlifts are good, if you get injured youre doing it wrong. And too much weight than your back can handle.

I only did it few times and it was fun. Its fun to set new records in these things.

Your routine is good but theres more advanced stuff you can add etc once it gets too easy

It is 10 times better to have nice slim toned figure than bulked up bodybuilder body. I don't know why are people so obsessed with volume unless they are skinny, have just started to train and want to build mass fast. Even then, still...

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:00 AM

As someone who has a cousin (or a few, I forget) living in Argentina I'm offended. Please take a moment to contemplate how others may feel about such hurtful language.

Sekarotuinen
04-21-2017, 12:02 AM
As someone who has a cousin (or a few, I forget) living in Argentina I'm offended. Please take a moment to contemplate how others may feel about such hurtful language.
Do you ever just drop a random 'FALKLANDS' when you speak to them? ;)

Profileid
04-21-2017, 12:08 AM
What took you so long?
Busy wiping her ass?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:08 AM

You talk like if you understand about this topic OP. You a fat sack of shit. Not trolling. But truth.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:12 AM

I've never spoken to them. Since you brought up the Falklands I want to stress the Argie troops that faced off against the British were mostly conscripts. The best troops were stationed in key positions near the Chile border. Pinochet had an excellent relationship with Thatcher and the fear in the Argie high command was that Pinochet would attack them over their border dispute while they were at war with the UK.

That being said Argies are a bunch of fags and I say this after contemplating how my harsh language may cause others to feel.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:12 AM
Why do some people that dont really know whats lifting is or even running. I look at Colonel, his a fat old 40+ years man who just sits here with his fat belly sticking out....And there you have Etain, another fat fuck, who just sits and talks on here, both sitting on their ass, be on most of the day like if hardly sleeps and wake up are here saying something stupid wannabe funny person type of shit.

No wonder they seem anti-working out.
Those fat lazy sacks of shit.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:14 AM
You talk like if you understand about this topic OP. You a fat sack of shit. Not trolling. But truth.

I'm well acquainted with the chimp outs of others.

Truth is you're a little scumbag.

RN97
04-21-2017, 12:14 AM
What took you so long?
Busy wiping her ass?

What the heck are you talking about nigga?

Profileid
04-21-2017, 12:15 AM
What the heck are you talking about nigga?

martin and how he has to help his fat dysgenic mexican mother in the bathroom bc shes too fat to wipe herself properly anymore

RN97
04-21-2017, 12:16 AM
martin and how he has to help his fat dysgenic mexican mother in the bathroom bc shes too fat to wipe herself properly anymore

U need to quote bby. I didn't know who's ass you were talking about being wiped by who.....

War Chef
04-21-2017, 12:16 AM
I will crush the sedentary

http://i.imgur.com/c4sIPPn.jpg

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:17 AM

^Why do some people that dont really know whats lifting is or even running. I look at Colonel, his a fat old 40+ years man who just sits here with his fat belly sticking out....And there you have Etain, another fat fuck, who just sits and talks on here, both sitting on their ass, be on most of the day like if hardly sleeps and wake up are here saying something stupid wannabe funny person type of shit.

Profileid
04-21-2017, 12:20 AM
By insulting me, you're just insulting your mom even more.

RN97
04-21-2017, 12:21 AM
Im curios , does having part black genetics help with the gym?;)

What are you talking about?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:22 AM
Why do some people that dont really know whats lifting is or even running. I look at Colonel, his a fat old 40+ years man who just sits here with his fat belly sticking out....And there you have Etain, another fat fuck, who just sits and talks on here, both sitting on their ass, be on most of the day like if hardly sleeps and wake up are here saying something stupid wannabe funny person type of shit.

No wonder they seem anti-working out.
Those fat lazy sacks of shit.

I never said I was anti-work out (never heard of that term before; you're a poet of the English language). I'm finding it hard to believe you're a citizen of these fine United States of America. Your English is awkward and your comprehension level is elementary. Initially I felt anger towards you taking a red blooded American's unskilled job but then I remembered you don't have a job. You can barely communicate a thought. What kind of work could you do other than selling oranges on a street corner?

Argentano

I've never spoken to them. Since you brought up the Falklands I want to stress the Argie troops that faced off against the British were mostly conscripts. The best troops were stationed in key positions near the Chile border. Pinochet had an excellent relationship with Thatcher and the fear in the Argie high command was that Pinochet would attack them over their border dispute while they were at war with the UK.

That being said Argies are a bunch of fags and I say this after contemplating how my harsh language may cause others to feel.

Am i suppossed to chimp out now?

Mn The Loki TA Son
I'm well acquainted with the chimp outs of others.

Truth is you're a little scumbag.

You fat and slow old man. Thats the truth. Over 40 years old and with a fat belly.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:27 AM
Am i suppossed to chimp out now?

He talks very tough for a overweight 40+ years man. With all that talk he does.

Calling people pussies and shit.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:29 AM
You fat and slow old man. Thats the truth. Over 40 years old and with a fat belly.

I'm 37. I'm certainly not slow. If I kicked you, you would die. I can not only kill you but I can also write a grammatically correct sentence. To you I'm a double threat. A nine year old's writing reads better than your retardation. No way were you raised in the US.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:31 AM
He talks very tough for a overweight 40+ years man. With all that talk he does.

Calling people pussies and shit.

You should put me in my place by posting your midget-like body. Why is it that your head, arms, and legs don't look in proportion to your torso?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:32 AM
I'm out of this thread. Chao. I got things to do and will eat a nice steak than workout a bit.

You two fat sacks of shit, go eat your chunk food at the table atleast. You most likely eating like pigs and typing with dirty greasy fingers.

Chao.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:33 AM
You should put me in my place by posting your midget-like body. Why is it that your head, arms, and legs don't look in proportion to your torso?

Okay. After you. In members pic thread. Showing your 1 pack fat belly and pig body.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:33 AM
I'm out of this thread. Chao. I got things to do and will eat a nice steak than workout a bit.

You two fat sacks of shit, go eat your chunk food at the table atleast. You most likely eating like pigs and typing with dirty greasy fingers.

Chao.

Try not to suck any dick on your way to the gym.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:36 AM
I'm 37. I'm certainly not slow. If I kicked you, you would die. I can not only kill you but I can also write a grammatically correct sentence. To you I'm a double threat. A nine year old's writing reads better than your retardation. No way were you raised in the US.

Your a pops. Your old and fat...And really? do you actt like little punk like this in person? But you prob dont really go out your house, like a old retire man.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Try not to suck any dick on your way to the gym.

I dont go to the gym and dont need one. You do. Why dont you go to one. You need it. To lose weight, to get fresh air and shit. Instead of sitting on your fat ass saying something stupid.

Profileid
04-21-2017, 12:39 AM
ur mom is fat lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:41 AM
ur mom is fat lol

You are fat heading to obese. Try working out. You dont wanna get a heart attack.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-21-2017, 12:42 AM
Im glad im a sane person again on the internet. Holy shit

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:42 AM
Okay. After you. In members pic thread. Showing your 1 pack fat belly and pig body.

I'm not going post pics of my chubby self. I never claimed to be ripped. Since you post idiotic pictures of yourself with a machete while threatening people like a retard I can say it's clear you have no self respect or any social sense. So you certainly won't mind posting a body pic (for the hundredth time). You would be doing a favor to the scientific community. I don't believe there exists another person who is of relatively normal height but has a midget-like body (head, arms and legs not in proportion to the torso).

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:44 AM
Bye. As I said. Now excuse me. I have a life outside this forum. Try to go off here for some hours, use that time to lose fat you two sacks of fat.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:44 AM
You are fat heading to obese. Try working out. You dont wanna get a heart attack.

Fat and obese means the same thing, moron.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm not going post pics of my chubby self. I never claimed to be ripped. Since you post idiotic pictures of yourself with a machete while threatening people like a retard I can say it's clear you have no self respect or any social sense. So you certainly won't mind posting a body pic (for the hundredth time). You would be doing a favor to the scientific community. I don't believe there exists another person who is of relatively normal height but has a midget-like body (head, arms and legs not in proportion to the torso).

Excatly. You wont because you dont wanna show that embarresing, shameful fat greasy body. You know it like I know it. Bye.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Fat and obese means the same thing, moron.

Not excatly the same, moron.

Fat is a casual/colloquial term. Overweight means to be over the recommended Body Mass Index (BMI) for a person's height. 2Obese means to be extremely over the recommended BMI for a certain height. (Obesity is considered medically dangerous.)

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Doh^.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:51 AM
Bye. As I said. Now excuse me. I have a life outside this forum. Try to go off here for some hours, use that time to lose fat you two sacks of fat.

You don't have a life. You were begging to come back to this forum after you were banned. I saw the shit you wrote (you even lied to try to get yourself unbanned). Actions carry more weight than words and as usual you embarrassed yourself first by lying to Loki and then by groveling like a bitch.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:52 AM

Fat is a casual/colloquial term. Overweight means to be over the recommended Body Mass Index (BMI) for a person's height. 2Obese means to be extremely over the recommended BMI for a certain height. (Obesity is considered medically dangerous.)

There is difference in using those terms idiot.
Fat vs Obese = that
http://www.naturallyintense.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/iStock_000016527951XSmall.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:52 AM

It is the same. Buy yourself a dictionary on your way to the gym and try not to suck any dick while you're there.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:53 AM
You got schooled! Haha.

Profileid
04-21-2017, 12:54 AM
Is he arguing with himself now?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:55 AM
You got schooled! Haha.

Whatever allows you to sleep when your mother puts you to bed.

btw, apparently I'm not the only one who has noticed your freakish physical build.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:56 AM
It is the same. Buy yourself a dictionary on your way to the gym and try not to suck any dick while you're there.

Slim/fit weight, fat/overweight, obese/extremely overweight..."Smart" ass!
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/279553/311235494/stock-photo-concept-or-conceptual-d-fat-overweight-vs-slim-fit-diet-with-muscles-young-man-isolated-on-white-311235494.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 12:58 AM
Slim/fit weight, fat/overweight, obese/extremely overweight..."Smart" ass!
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/279553/311235494/stock-photo-concept-or-conceptual-d-fat-overweight-vs-slim-fit-diet-with-muscles-young-man-isolated-on-white-311235494.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GA2fxwbMLsw/Ut2B7mSOrsI/AAAAAAAABIU/shzlhy3dios/s1600/dictionary.png

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 12:59 AM
Whatever allows you to sleep when your mother puts you to bed.

btw, apparently I'm not the only one who has noticed your freakish physical build.

https://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/you-gonna-learn-today-kevin-hart-stand-up-gif.gif?w=435&h=202

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 01:00 AM
https://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/you-gonna-learn-today-kevin-hart-stand-up-gif.gif?w=435&h=202

Your imaginary steak is getting cold. Off you go.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 01:02 AM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GA2fxwbMLsw/Ut2B7mSOrsI/AAAAAAAABIU/shzlhy3dios/s1600/dictionary.png
You got schooled mannnn :lol:

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 01:05 AM
You got schooled mannnn :lol:

I teach chimps. Chimps don't teach me.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 01:12 AM
I teach chimps. Chimps don't teach me.

You got educated again the similar and different meaning for used.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 01:46 AM
You got educated again the similar and different meaning for used.

What? I don't understand your awkward language. Are you saying you'll buy a dictionary? What are you trying to say?

Oh, I see. Yeah, a lesson was learned. That lesson being when Mn1 says he has stuff to do he doesn't actually have stuff to do.

Lek
04-21-2017, 01:59 AM
This thread turned into shit. Thanks to the fat fucks and couch addicts

Heather Duval
04-21-2017, 02:00 AM
:picard1:

Lek
04-21-2017, 02:05 AM
:picard1:

Why make face like this baby?

War Chef
04-21-2017, 02:20 AM
I'm gonna fucking butcher all of you

Hahnbachert
04-21-2017, 02:20 AM

lol

LouisFerdinand
04-21-2017, 02:22 AM
Are mirrors necessary when a guy is working out at a gym?

Wadaad
04-21-2017, 02:24 AM

yes, to observe/monitor your form...

Lek
04-21-2017, 02:25 AM

Imo, it can help with technique and for bodybuilding what body parts are lacking and what you gotta work on etc.

Mirrors can be used for a lot of sports from strength training, bodybuilding to martial arts/boxing

Argentano
04-21-2017, 02:29 AM
yes, to observe/monitor your form...

exactly, good form is important

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1qdcjPFXXXXXfapXXq6xXFXXXN/Living-room-bedroom-home-wall-decoration-fabric-poster-font-b-gym-b-font-girl-workout-sexy.jpg

War Chef
04-21-2017, 02:30 AM
Bla bla bla less talk more action faggots

Lek
04-21-2017, 02:32 AM
Bla bla bla less talk more action faggots

Take your own advice , Chivato.

Heather Duval
04-21-2017, 02:35 AM
Work bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

Hadouken
04-21-2017, 02:47 AM
I hardly do any weight training itself . I am no member of a fitness gym . but people always say I am muscular and I sometimes even got asked if I take something lmao

boxing gym + running + some bodyweight exercises like push ups and stuff is what I do

need help with taming my eating though . I eat a lot of healthy foods but also too much junk . I am a glutton :( mirin your low bodyfat . I usually always loose a lot of fat when it is summer though because I feel disgusted by myself and then watch my diet more

diet is the most important thing . and other than that do you cardio faggets . cardio is a must . if you have little time and have to decide whether you should do cardio or lifting weights then choose the cardio

Heather Duval
04-21-2017, 02:48 AM

woooooooooooooooork bitch

Lek
04-21-2017, 03:32 AM
I hardly do any weight training itself . I am no member of a fitness gym . but people always say I am muscular and I sometimes even got asked if I take something lmao

boxing gym + running + some bodyweight exercises like push ups and stuff is what I do

need help with taming my eating though . I eat a lot of healthy foods but also too much junk . I am a glutton :( mirin your low bodyfat . I usually always loose a lot of fat when it is summer though because I feel disgusted by myself and then watch my diet more

diet is the most important thing . and other than that do you cardio faggets . cardio is a must . if you have little time and have to decide whether you should do cardio or lifting weights then choose the cardio

Yeah, this is also what i do. I dont have a gym membership either. You can get easily injured lifting weights if you do it wrong or lift too much in the start. Even though you can lift it doesnt mean your body can take it

Im all about bodyweighttraining and cardio

Hadouken
04-21-2017, 03:40 AM
Yeah, this is also what i do. I dont have a gym membership either. You can get easily injured lifting weights if you do it wrong or lift too much in the start. Even though you can lift it doesnt mean your body can take it

Im all about bodyweighttraining and cardio

but that is not the reason I dont lift often :D we are not 15 year olds who injur themselves because of weight lifting man

lifting is good . but overrated . and definitely not as important as cardio

JohnSmith
04-21-2017, 03:41 AM
Protein shakes and free weights is what I do plus jogging.

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 03:50 AM
Protein shakes and free weights is what I do plus jogging.

I think you dont need any protien shakes. If you eat meat.
More than 1.7 gram protien par kg of bodyweight. Will only have more work for your kidney nothing else.

Hadouken
04-21-2017, 03:52 AM
I think you dont need any protien shakes. If you eat meat.
More than 1.7 gram protien par kg of bodyweight. Will only have more work for your kidney nothing else.

bro what I wonder is . when they recommend a certain amount of protein "per kg of bodyweight" for example . they mean the lean mass weight right ? because otherwise an obese guy would need 1000g of proteins a day lol

Lek
04-21-2017, 04:06 AM
but that is not the reason I dont lift often :D we are not 15 year olds who injur themselves because of weight lifting man

lifting is good . but overrated . and definitely not as important as cardio

Once you start lifting really heavy its gonna take out on your joints but no thats not the reason why i dont lift. I just like the idea of total body control better and doing cool tricks and you can also build some good muscles and physical strength contrary to the belief but combining it is probably best or varying it and who said you cant do cardio in addition. I always take a good run first before any strength training this is what ive always done. I absolutely love running.but diet is most important imo and also we need to work on mental health like meditation to silence the mind and live more in peace.

You can work out all you want, if you dont drink water and eat healthy you still gonna feel shit

Once you get into the advanced moves in calisthenics thats when the fun begins too

von.nteller
04-21-2017, 04:06 AM

Do amateur boxing trainers have boxers lift or do mostly bodyweight?

I know Vasyl Lomachenko does some weight training but I believe others like Golovkin stick to bodyweight exercises exclusively.

Hadouken
04-21-2017, 04:09 AM
Do amateur boxing trainers have boxers lift or do mostly bodyweight?

I know Vasyl Lomachenko does some weight training but I believe others like Golovkin stick to bodyweight exercises exclusively.

trainers usually dont emphasize much on lifting for their fighters . rather power endurance exercises like burpees , intervall stuff etc. . but lifting a little on the side is good too

but when the aim is to go up a weight class then weight training will become important . at least for a certain period of time

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 04:20 AM
bro what I wonder is . when they recommend a certain amount of protein "per kg of bodyweight" for example . they mean the lean mass weight right ? because otherwise an obese guy would need 1000g of proteins a day lol
Yes the general recommendation in bodybuilding world is
1 gram of protien per pound of lean body mass. Btw when i was my strongest 150kg on bench and 100kgs on shoulder press. I was only eating 55gram of protien a day.

Hadouken
04-21-2017, 04:21 AM
Yes the general recommendation in bodybuilding world is
1 gram of protien per pound of lean body mass. Btw when i was my strongest 150kg on bench and 100kgs on shoulder press. I was only eating 55gram of protien a day.

is 100 grams enough for me for example when I am on a cut ? I usually eat 120-130 on a cut but I dont want to eat so much protein it sucks to be so careful about it

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 04:34 AM
is 100 grams enough for me for example when I am on a cut ? I usually eat 120-130 on a cut but I dont want to eat so much protein it sucks to be so careful about it
You need more protien when you are loosing weight.
I will recommend 1gram protien of lbm. When you are dieting to make positive nitrogen balance. Otherwise you will loose the muscle weight more. And please do whole body weight training. Weight loss without weight training is basically 75% fat 25% muscle loss. And this ratio will increase to 50/50 if you are already normal weight

Oneeye
04-21-2017, 05:12 AM
You can add advanced excerdises like hand stand pushups, one arm pull ups, one arm push ups. Theres much more you can do. You can get weight vest etc.

Anyway, mass and physical strength are not equal. Muscles grow just from pumping them . Doesnt have to be big weight. High repitions work.

You see people who lift get stronger all the time but they dont get bigger because lifting something 1-2 times doesnt get you bigger but you get stronger.

Ive always been strong physically, even when skinny, strength comes from androgen receptors and im interested in pure strength and do awesome feats rather than rlook like some overblown faggot with no strength i.e someone who isnt as strong as they look while somepeople are stronger than they look. Ido want more mass but it has to go with strength

It is 10 times better to have nice slim toned figure than bulked up bodybuilder body. I don't know why are people so obsessed with volume unless they are skinny, have just started to train and want to build mass fast. Even then, still...

I thought this was a thread about getting jacked?

MsSPF
04-21-2017, 05:30 AM
I never said I was anti-work out (never heard of that term before; you're a poet of the English language). I'm finding it hard to believe you're a citizen of these fine United States of America. Your English is awkward and your comprehension level is elementary. Initially I felt anger towards you taking a red blooded American's unskilled job but then I remembered you don't have a job. You can barely communicate a thought. What kind of work could you do other than selling oranges on a street corner?

That was a nice one :lol:
I will use this insult in real life

"Orange seller"

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 05:33 AM
I thought this was a thread about getting jacked?

Lol.
They need some motivation

https://youtu.be/N0acKJg1me4

♥ Lily ♥
04-21-2017, 06:35 AM

Ad hominem attack... yet again. :rolleyes::picard1:

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAchAAAAJGI5NGQ1ZDJlLTIxYzYtNGQyOC04ZW NlLWU2M2YzOWQ5NWFkMw.jpg

English isn't his mother tongue so why are you slandering him over his English in a lame and desperate attempt to divert from and discredit him from his argument and point? :icon_ask: Can you write perfect sentences without any flaws in Spanish, Japanese, Irish, Chinese, Russian, etc?! If not, fermez la bouche svp, and quit rudely slandering people everywhere behind your computer like a bad-mannered and rude kid.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Ad homimen attack... yet again. :rolleyes::picard1: English isn't his mother tongue so why are you slandering him over his English in a lame and desperate attempt to divert from and discredit him from his argument and point? :icon_ask: Can you write in perfect Spanish, Japanese, Irish, Chinese, Russian, etc?! If not, ferme la bouche svp, and quit rudely slandering people everywhere behind your computer like a bad-mannered and rude kid.

His a lame wannabe funny fat over 35 year old sitting on his chair or couch acting foolish, at this age, I look at him a see a pathetic old fat joke.
And fighting with a teenage female on other thread etc. It tells you a lot about this fat whine scumbag.

Desperado
04-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Gym is for insecure faggots who are only interested in impressing other males and attracting shallow chicks with an even lower self esteem than they.
I work out my resistance by drinking alcohol while I listen to women's nagging, my upper body by climbing out of bedroom windows at night, and my lower body by running away from responsibilities.

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 09:04 AM
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
Sukraat

Linebacker
04-21-2017, 09:06 AM
I am already a jacked 200+ pounder with one of the most 1337 Mesomorphic structures there are.

Can't wait for the bus when you're already riding it

von.nteller
04-21-2017, 09:19 AM
I am already a jacked 200+ pounder with one of the most 1337 Mesomorphic structures there are.

Can't wait for the bus when you're already riding it

Yes but the question is, is all that muscle functional? Can you least 2 rounds of boxing or sparring?

Can you run 3 miles without getting winded? Can you hike 5 miles with a 60 lb pack? ec

von.nteller
04-21-2017, 09:42 AM
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
Sukraat

You should train to compete in strongman competitions. You'd be the first Indian competitor in the Met-Rx WSM. But better get to lifting hard because you'll be up against those Icelanders and Lithuanians.

IncelSlayer
04-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Dude, you and your 'brother' tried for months to not get banned from this forum (creating numerous sockpuppets). You waste even more energy searching online for people's personal information. Yet, here you are pretending you know anything about life. Both you and your 'brother' are man-children. What you know of women is they don't want anything to do with you or your 'brother' and hence your bitterness.

Um, okay. I'm not one to judge.

>got owned now posts lie and ad hominems
the sad thing is that you cant even tell how low you got,being invisible to women.

Linebacker
04-21-2017, 10:16 AM
Yes but the question is, is all that muscle functional? Can you least 2 rounds of boxing or sparring?

Can you run 3 miles without getting winded? Can you hike 5 miles with a 60 lb pack? ec

Things you mention would be a problem for someone with improper BMI,which is not something I suffer from.90% of my 218 lbs are muscle and bone mass,minimum fats.

Im faster than most people in sprints and in mobility.In my whole life this has been the biggest mistake people have made towards me,thinking im going to be slow and sluggish because im heavy.

Antimage
04-21-2017, 10:33 AM

This "functional muscle" and "functional training" sound like nonsense to me. Muscle built by pushups and pullups(bodyweight excersises) aren't any more "functional" than muscle built by bench press and lat pull downs on a gym machine.

There is nothing un-funtional about gym muscles. All kinds of professional athletes train in the gym. Even soccer players.(maybe except swimmers? idk)
Those roided up guys at Mr Olympia competitions (https://www.google.hu/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Mr+olympia&oq=Mr+olympia&gs_l=img.3...341088.342236.0.342306.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. 0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.gUKCoiEKFLQ#imgrc =tjgj57Y6BPwmGM:[b) do have unfuctional muscles for real life situations, but their body is functional for the competitions they participate in

IncelSlayer
04-21-2017, 10:37 AM
This "functional muscle" and "functional training" sound like nonsense to me. Muscle built by pushups and pullups(bodyweight excersises) aren't any more "functional" than muscle built by bench press and lat pull downs.

the problem with pushups is that 99% mean unweighted ocassionally done ,what you need to grow muscle is progressive overload.

Antimage
04-21-2017, 10:42 AM

Gym itself is fine, the "gym culture" less so.
Most people are overdoing it because they are told that they need to take all kinds of bs supplements to look good,they sell those overrated supplements with photos of roided up bodybuilders as if it was the supplement that made them huge and ripped.

A lot of gym goers aren't even going for aesthetics and have this weird obsession with getting "big and buff".

Deymark
04-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Things you mention would be a problem for someone with improper BMI,which is not something I suffer from.90% of my 218 lbs are muscle and bone mass,minimum fats.

Im faster than most people in sprints and in mobility.In my whole life this has been the biggest mistake people have made towards me,thinking im going to be slow and sluggish because im heavy.

Dude what you're talking about?You're short.Short people cant be big.

Antimage
04-21-2017, 10:56 AM
A lot of gym goers aren't even going for aesthetics and have this weird obsession with getting "big and buff".

I observed this when I was a gym goer some years ago, reading bodybuilding forums etc.
A lot of the gym goers value this body
http://www.isteroids.com/bodybuilding/images/ronnie_coleman2.jpg
more than this
https://evolve-mma.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/XLAP014-1024x1024.jpg
but in all fairness, which look btter? Of course the second one.

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 11:16 AM
I observed this when I was a gym goer some years ago, reading bodybuilding forums etc.
A lot of the gym goers value this body
http://www.isteroids.com/bodybuilding/images/ronnie_coleman2.jpg
more than this
https://evolve-mma.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/XLAP014-1024x1024.jpg
but in all fairness, which look btter? Of course the second one.

But with a shirt on?

Drawing-slim
04-21-2017, 11:21 AM
No point in this. The more in shape you get the harder and so much more shit you have to do everyday physically in order to fall asleep at night. Its a slave mentality getting in this much work done everyday all the time,lol

Purohit ji
04-21-2017, 11:29 AM

Same here. People get astonished when i run

Lek
04-21-2017, 11:52 AM

Doubt youre faster than me. ;)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 02:18 PM

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAchAAAAJGI5NGQ1ZDJlLTIxYzYtNGQyOC04ZW NlLWU2M2YzOWQ5NWFkMw.jpg

English isn't his mother tongue so why are you slandering him over his English in a lame and desperate attempt to divert from and discredit him from his argument and point? :icon_ask: Can you write perfect sentences without any flaws in Spanish, Japanese, Irish, Chinese, Russian, etc?! If not, fermez la bouche svp, and quit rudely slandering people everywhere behind your computer like a bad-mannered and rude kid.

Before you accuse someone of an Ad Hominem fallacy it's important to understand what is required for an insult to be classified as an Ad hominem. There is no debate going on between me and the chimp. We're not discussing the merit or lack of merit of a subject. You're desperately looking to score points against me because of what I said about you recently (all of which is based on your own words) and so you wait in the virtual weeds looking for anything your goofy self thinks will pay me back. Unfortunately you don't have the patience or the awareness to know when the opportunity presents itself.

That being said I thank you for making his illiteracy even more hilarious by arguing it's a consequence of English not being his first language. He was raised in the US. He went to school here. He's a half wit.

I also suggest that not only should you educate yourself on fallacies and to see patience as a virtue but also to have a higher standard when choosing who to defend in a flame war. Defending a scumbag like Mn1 because I hurt your feelings reveals you have no standard.

Profileid
04-21-2017, 03:00 PM
It's especially amusing considering Mn1 one does almost nothing except use ad homs on here

Kamal900
04-21-2017, 03:17 PM
My paternal uncle in Sweden is pretty jacked up as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwUpXHPh-s

I wish I knew what they were saying.

Oneeye
04-21-2017, 03:48 PM
https://youtu.be/Gx45nUETmIA

von.nteller
04-21-2017, 03:51 PM
My paternal uncle in Sweden is pretty jacked up as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwUpXHPh-s

I wish I knew what they were saying.

I know a WHITE BELT in Judo that would whoop your uncle's Arab ass

Shah-Jehan
04-21-2017, 03:56 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=17225&dateline=1492774242

Dick
04-21-2017, 04:10 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=17225&dateline=1492774242

Now that's what I call grabbing someone by their balls.

Oneeye
04-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Yes, I think you are both right since repetitions (pumping to fatigue) would tear your muscle fibers similarly to progressively lifting heavier weights, but with more repetitions body starts to use more low twitch muscles instead of fast twitch muscles.

People go by reps, but realistically it is probably best to go by how much time it takes to do those reps while keeping in mind the intensity of those reps as to how the results will be.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CDIPMwzpG-s/UEU0mBkn76I/AAAAAAAABOs/7oEFRLhiKZY/s1600/Rep+continuum.jpg

Your muscles switch to different methods of metabolism based on how long and intense the work is. Of course, by the time you're relying on aerobic, you're able to exert much less force.

http://images.slideplayer.com/1/273796/slides/slide_28.jpg

Edit: to help the non sciencey peeps here: Within cells, ATP is changed to ADP when energy is taken from it. These 3 pathways show the basics of how ADP is converted back to ATP to be used again.

http://www.medbio.info/Horn/Time%206/muscle15.gif

I guarantee that these muscular calisthenics guys are keeping it within the anaerobic pathways. Working out without rest for over a few minutes will result in muscle adapting to becoming more efficient at using oxygen as the source for ATP (more mitochondria, for example. Not larger stores of ATP and Glycogen)

♥ Lily ♥
04-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Before you accuse someone of an Ad Hominem fallacy it's important to understand what is required for an insult to be classified as an Ad hominem. There is no debate going on between me and the chimp. We're not discussing the merit or lack of merit of a subject. You're desperately looking to score points against me because of what I said about you recently (all of which is based on your own words) and so you wait in the virtual weeds looking for anything your goofy self thinks will pay me back. Unfortunately you don't have the patience or the awareness to know when the opportunity presents itself.

That being said I thank you for making his illiteracy even more hilarious by arguing it's a consequence of English not being his first language. He was raised in the US. He went to school here. He's a half wit.

I also suggest that not only should you educate yourself on fallacies and to see patience as a virtue but also to have a higher standard when choosing who to defend in a flame war. Defending a scumbag like Mn1 because I hurt your feelings reveals you have no standard.

I'm utterly gobsmacked and astonished that you didn't start ranting about my ex bf and one of my children again like you usually do in your posts to me. :eek: (Which reveals a lot about you. Must be a new moon or something.)

Defended Mn1 because we've been friends for many years before he invited me to join TA and I don't like your grimey posts to either of us. (Shows what you know. :rolleyes:)

RN97
04-21-2017, 05:46 PM

What was the argument about? Was it perhaps about climate change? Politics? What serious argument took place where he diverged to a ad hominem rather than respond in a serious manner? What was he supposed to respond to? Enlighten us, oh smart lady.
Also;

His a lame wannabe funny fat over 35 year old sitting on his chair or couch acting foolish, at this age, I look at him a see a pathetic old fat joke.
And fighting with a teenage female on other thread etc. It tells you a lot about this fat whine scumbag.
What kind of retard would like this post when all it is, is a ad hominem??? :confused:

♥ Lily ♥
04-21-2017, 05:56 PM
What was the argument about? Was it perhaps about climate change? Politics? What serious argument took place where he diverged to a ad hominem rather than respond in a serious manner? What was he supposed to respond to? Enlighten us, oh smart lady.
Also;

What kind of retard would like this post when all it is, is a ad hominem??? :confused:

Grimey attacks posters based on their ex boyfriend, children, or their ability to write and understand English. Whenever he's losing a debate, he'll just deflect into personal attacks against the person instead. Why do you defend someone so grimey who insults people over their children? :icon_ask:

(Maybe Grimey will care to enlighten you on your English now... that it's 'an ad hominem', rather than 'a', smart man defending grimey.)

Mn The Loki TA Son is looking fit and toned through doing workouts and fat people just insult him behind their computer cos they're jealous.

RN97
04-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Grimey attacks posters based on their ex boyfriend, children, or their ability to write and understand English. Whenever he's losing a debate, he'll just deflect into personal attacks against the person instead. Why do you defend someone so grimey who insults people over their children? :icon_ask:

(Maybe Grimey will care to enlighten you on your English now... that it's 'an ad hominem', rather than 'a', smart man defending grimey.)

Mn The Loki TA Son is looking fit and toned through doing workouts and fat people just insult him behind their computer cos they're jealous.

That guy is a insecure man who's likely shorter than 170 cm and he's not looking fit nor toned, he used to be fat/ chubby and now he's looking normal. Big whoop. Great for him. He's insecure about being non-white and he's a parasite to this forum getting into shit-fests with all sorts of people usually trying to argue how they're not white or how he's whiter than certain Europeans etc. If you're going to criticize someone about using personal insults, he is the one to start with, not Grimes..... I honestly don't care to bother with a simple "an/ a" error being that English is not my first language and I speak 3 languages fluently.... He was raised in the USA, what's his excuse? He doesn't write in somewhat poor English, his writing is something that can be interpreted to be written by someone who's 9 years old or borderline retarded. At this point, you're laughable. It's sorta like your berating a murderer for killing someone whilst defending a serial killer. Whatever personal insults Grimes came with (and I'm sure they were in some ways warranted), MN1 has done much worse and he does it way more often.

Sekarotuinen
04-21-2017, 06:23 PM
That guy is a insecure man who's likely shorter than 170 cm and he's not looking fit nor toned, he used to be fat/ chubby and now he's looking normal. Big whoop. Great for him. He's insecure about being non-white and he's a parasite to this forum getting into shit-fests with all sorts of people usually trying to argue how they're not white or how he's whiter than certain Europeans etc. If you're going to criticize someone about using personal insults, he is the one to start with, not Grimes..... I honestly don't care to bother with a simple "an/ a" error being that English is not my first language and I speak 3 languages fluently.... He was raised in the USA, what's his excuse? He doesn't write in somewhat poor English, his writing is something that can be interpreted to be written by someone who's 9 years old or borderline retarded. At this point, you're laughable. It's sorta like your berating a murderer for killing someone whilst defending a serial killer. Whatever personal insults Grimes came with (and I'm sure they were in some ways warranted), MN1 has done much worse and he does it way more often.
Grimes, how do you respond to these allegations of being non-white? Are you also a member of the wog club?

von.nteller
04-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Whatever personal insults Grimes came with (and I'm sure they were in some ways warranted), MN1 has done much worse and he does it way more often.

Not really he's just defending himself against an entire forum who's attacking him. What's wrong with that? There are people here from Europe who say he should be deported for being illegal, there are even Black Africans living in Canada who say the same.

I've had my run-ins with other Hispanic members here and didn't expect them to just sit around and not say anything while I call them a wetback, tell them they have low IQs and should all be deported.

♥ Lily ♥
04-21-2017, 09:04 PM
Not really he's just defending himself against an entire forum who's attacking him. What's wrong with that? There are people here from Europe who say he should be deported for being illegal, there are even Black Africans living in Canada who say the same.

I've had my run-ins with other Hispanic members here and didn't expect them to just sit around and not say anything while I call them a wetback, tell them they have low IQs and should all be deported.

True, it's mostly retaliation, reciprocation, and defence against the attacks thrown at him by grimey & co. who say provocative, antagonistic, and inflammatory things to him, such as telling him that he should be deported, accusing him of being an illegal, mocking and scorning his English, attacking his ancestry, etc. A little gang of internet bullies against one man is cowardly. When one of the sh*t's in the herd starts attacking, the rest of the sheep suddenly flock into the stampede of their hate campaign, like flies around sh*t.

ĮGUIA
04-21-2017, 09:17 PM
It's about challenge.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/42/d8/fb42d84cb52f97c44129cc14fedcd9a2--be-better-so-true.jpg

Mister X
04-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Only boxing, calisthenics, and running. Never touched weights in my adult life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/-Cypher-/Img_120918140836.png~original

Humans weren't designed to be sitting in front of a computer or desk all day. It's also important for everyone's mental health.

I also like the fact that I can protect whomever I'm with, in this world of savages.

MissMischief
04-21-2017, 09:21 PM

Pretty damn impressive :thumb001:

Norse
04-21-2017, 09:32 PM
I got a slipped disc in my neck and nerve damage because my shoulder muscles were too large from lifting :(

zghiara
04-21-2017, 09:38 PM
I dont go to the gym,gonna try someday.

RN97
04-21-2017, 09:42 PM

That's just a lie. In fact my whole thing with him started once he started trolling Sicilians/ S. Italians and I said something to the effect of "Why do you care, you're not even white..." or something like that. He's OWD as fuck so he took it as a insult starting with the Romani-an shit etc. Nowadays he does the same shit, just with calling me a light north African. I don't really care, but he ruins this forum attacking all sorts of European groups. All he does is post exotic looking Europeans as well as trying to post his most whitest looking cousins and if someone tells him the truth that they don't look white, he flips his shit. He claims to not want to be white, but I can also claim to be the pope.... He has this weird thing where he sorta "defends" Iberians, almost like a dog defending it's master. Tell me what dog he has in this fight? Realistically none, but somehow he sees a connection between himself and Iberians. He described himself yesterday on the "Can mortimer pass for a Italian" thread as being " Euro with some Amerindian". Just to give you an idea of what he is, he is 48,89% Amerindian/ mongoloid and 7,57% SSA. These are his actual results:

1 Mesoamerican 21.87
2 Atlantic_Mediterranean_Neolithic 18.8
3 North-East-European 12.99
4 North-Amerind 12.83
5 Sub-Saharian 7.57
6 South-America_Amerind 5.77
7 Near_East 5.44
8 East-South-Asian 5.36
9 West-Asian 2.46
10 North-European-Mesolithic 2.44
11 East-Siberean 1.58
12 Indo-Iranian 1.2
13 Austronesian 1.01
14 Indian 0.53
15 South-African 0.16
To me, you look more European than him and he's darker than you'd think he just uses lighting and cherry-picked photos to make himself look lighter skinned. His posts are nothing of worth and there is a reason why people are ganging up on him. What sort of triracial guy argues about who's whiter with Europeans? He also has a youtube channel filled with "European phenotype" etc. This man must have some issues with identity and/ or insecurities.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRignorantKilIer3/videos
This is one of his videos (BTW, I wanna see Lily's reaction to this LMAO)

https://youtu.be/H-K6GuLO8C4

Would you expect the person behind that video to be anything by white, much less someone with almost 8% SSA??? He's like a wannabe white nationalist, he's a very peculiar character.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 09:59 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v

Humans weren't designed to be sitting in front of a computer or desk all day. It's also important for everyone's mental health.

I also like the fact that I can protect whomever I'm with, in this world of savages.

I don't understand the point of your response. You're not jacked. You're fit. There is a difference between being fit and being hardcore about it. As you said you don't even lift weights.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-21-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm utterly gobsmacked and astonished that you didn't start ranting about my ex bf and one of my children again like you usually do in your posts to me. :eek: (Which reveals a lot about you. Must be a new moon or something.)

Defended Mn1 because we've been friends for many years before he invited me to join TA and I don't like your grimey posts to either of us. (Shows what you know. :rolleyes:)

There is no such thing as friends on the internet. You never met Mn1. You haven't spent real time with him. A friend is someone you actually know. Someone you actually see and have real life experiences.

If I told you what you wanted to hear, you'd be my 'friend.' You're like a puppy who will go with anyone who has a treat in their hand.

All I said was you're too much of a dolt to realize you were taken advantage. I rarely ever mention you being taken advantage and having a child when you were taken advantage. You got upset because I called you and Ross retards for not understanding basic English. You got chimpy and so I reminded you of your retarded life decisions, which you, for some reason, like to tell people. You don't realize it makes you look retarded. Someone who isn't retarded doesn't allow a boyfriend to lock them in a room from the outside because it's weird and a death sentence if there is a fire.

Do you understand now why someone would think you're retarded?

♥ Lily ♥
04-22-2017, 05:10 AM
There is no such thing as friends on the internet. You never met Mn1. You haven't spent real time with him. A friend is someone you actually know. Someone you actually see and have real life experiences.

If I told you what you wanted to hear, you'd be my 'friend.' You're like a puppy who will go with anyone who has a treat in their hand.

All I said was you're too much of a dolt to realize you were taken advantage. I rarely ever mention you being taken advantage and having a child when you were taken advantage. You got upset because I called you and Ross retards for not understanding basic English. You got chimpy and so I reminded you of your retarded life decisions, which you, for some reason, like to tell people. You don't realize it makes you look retarded. Someone who isn't retarded doesn't allow a boyfriend to lock them in a room from the outside because it's weird and a death sentence if there is a fire.

Do you understand now why someone would think you're retarded?

You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! :picard1: I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, :confused: you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.) You can't cry when you get treated back in the way you treat others. Comprenez-vous maintenant?!

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 05:21 AM
You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! :picard1: I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, :confused: you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.)

His a fat old grown ass man acting like a teenage moron, talking shit and saying stupid things. Can you believe this fat old loser. This man, spend most of his time saying bullshit around here. Thats a loser right there, he has nothing better to do. I look at him and see one fat old joke.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 05:22 AM
You clearly fail to understand the meaning of the word! :picard1: I'm simply asking you to cut-out your crap and personal attacks and abuse to me, to my child, my ex, and to others. Stop crying and playing the victim card if Mn The TA Loki Son retaliates back at you, you prat and cowardly swine. Is that too much for your pea-sized brain to remember and understand, :confused: you slow pillock. (Some advice: Exercise and learning to read and play music will help to clear your lazy head.) You can't cry when you get treated back in the way you treat others. Comprenez-vous maintenant?!

I know what he looks, and he looks like havent excersise for years, since his teenage prob he havent done a thing.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:36 AM
I know what he looks, and he looks like havent excersise for years, since his teenage prob he havent done a thing.

All you know is that unlike yourself I'm light skin (which is probably why you initially inundated me with TUs until I showed I disapproved of you) and that unlike your perpetual child-like self I can grow a thick beard. You're probably also aware that my arms, legs, and body are well proportioned to my body, which added to your awe of me until I told you to stop embarrassing yourself. I have a low regard for servile people.

♥ Lily ♥
04-22-2017, 05:39 AM

The good news is that overweight and lazy people like him tend to die prematurely. :thumb001: So look on the bright side. :P

Supposed 'adult men' like him who go around bullying others and criticising people over who they date, or criticising people over their children on the internet, or attack people for working-out at the gym, tend to be insecure, have no partner of their own to focus on, are childless, have no life of their own, and die as lonely people. (Let's face it, what kind of people would ever associate with a 'man' who posts abusive things about peoples kids on the net? Says a lot about them if they don't mind cowardly people who are abusive towards children in life.)

Maybe he should cringe at his shameful behaviour and focus for once on his own life, instead of obsessing over and attacking others over who they love in life, etc. Maybe that's how his parents and teachers raised him to be;- abusive and rude to children.

I think it's great that you make the effort to do all those workouts at the gym and it's so cheeky for a fat and lazy loser to attack you over that.

von.nteller
04-22-2017, 05:40 AM
All you know is that unlike yourself I'm light skin (which is probably why you initially inundated me with TUs until I showed I disapproved of you) and that unlike your perpetual child-like self I can grow a thick beard. You're probably also aware that my arms, legs, and body are well proportioned to my body, which added to your awe of me until I told you to stop embarrassing yourself. I have a low regard for servile people.

I'm a Gujarati Indian White boi, I can grow just as much facial hair as you, if not more.

Heather Duval

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/-Cypher-/Img_120918140836.png~original[IMG]

your dick is market on your towel

Mn The Loki TA Son

Eres un gordo viejo hombre, jaja. Me das risa. Hablando de como te ves..Te ves como un gordo maricon.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:44 AM

I didn't say a word to you in this thread until you addressed me first. For some reason you're fixated over me calling you a retard in another thread for being a retard. Hence why you're trying hard to come off as intelligent and not the dope that you are. You clearly have gone through life perceived as a dolt. That I and others point out that you're soft minded validates what people you know have personally told you and so this is why you're coming at me with your nonsense. If a bunch of people who don't know each other share the same opinion of you, then there must be some truth to it. You somewhat understand this fact. That's why you're being freakin' weird with me.

Here is a thought: trying to prove you're not a dolt just makes you look more of a dolt.

btw, I didn't say anything about your child. It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard. If he had been a responsible adult (twice your age) he would have brought you to the authorities to take you back to the mental hospital you escaped instead of fucking you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:50 AM
Eres un gordo viejo hombre, jaja. Me das risa. Hablando de como te ves..Te ves como un gordo maricon.

You're in America. Make an attempt to speak the language.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 05:50 AM
The good news is that overweight and lazy people like him tend to die prematurely. :thumb001:

Supposed adult 'men' like him who go around bullying others and criticising people over who they date or criticising people over their children on the internet tend to be insecure, lonely, have no partner, are childless, and die without many friends in life. (Let's face it, what kind of people would ever associate with a 'man' who posts abusive things about peoples kids on the net? Says a lot about them if they don't mind cowardly people who are abusive towards children in life.)

Maybe he should cringe at his shameful behaviour and focus for a change on his own life, instead of obsessing over and attacking others over who they love in life, etc.

I think it's great that you make the effort to do all those workouts at the gym and it's so cheeky for a fat and lazy person to attack you over that.

Yes. The poor reality of his. He is a fat lazy peice of shit. His like a big trash just laying there like its a fookin trailer trash.
He is a fat loser heading to obese fat, because! his like a pig stuck in the mud.

The truth. People like him who are fat losers who seem like doesnt do a thing come here and puts down people like us who works out for it, its because they angry fat losers.

Thanks. Yes. His the pathetic loser. People like him.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 05:51 AM
You're in America. Make an attempt to speak the language.

Calla tu osico de cerdo, rata gorda, jaja.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:51 AM
I'm a Gujarati Indian White boi, I can grow just as much facial hair as you, if not more.

Can you eat beef? I win.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Calla tu osico de cerdo, rata gorda, jaja.

Jesus, even your Spanish isn't all that good.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 05:55 AM
" It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard."
That was not cool, dude, Everything has a limit to attn whoring and insult people on the internet
That comment makes you look more ridiculous than you really are

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 05:57 AM

I didn't say a word to you in this thread until you addressed me first. For some reason you're fixated over me calling you a retard in another thread for being a retard. Hence why you're trying hard to come off as intelligent and not the dope that you are. You clearly have gone through life perceived as a dolt. That I and others point out that you're soft minded validates what people you know have personally told you and so this is why you're coming at me with your nonsense. If a bunch of people who don't know each other share the same opinion of you, then there must be some truth to it. You somewhat understand this fact. That's why you're being freakin' weird with me.

Here is a thought: trying to prove you're not a dolt just makes you look more of a dolt.

btw, I didn't say anything about your child. It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard. If he had been a responsible adult (twice your age) he would have brought you to the authorities to take you back to the mental hospital you escaped instead of fucking you.

I just remembered: you were the one who brought up your predator of an ex-boyfriend, you being a retard, and your son in this thread first. Now you cry about it.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 05:59 AM

You're fucking sick. Not only you a fat whine old bag. But how dare you. I would not talk if I was you.
Look at you, you are like a big fat peice of shit stuck in the toilet(to you being here most of your time here, talking shit)...And talking about looks...You talk harder, tougher than you look. You look like a fat retarded pig. Look at your face.
You look like a fat retarded half pig jew homosexual looking.
Lily, look at him...Look at his face. Looks like a fat retarded grown man who as you can see is sick, his sick stuck in teen age, but is near 40.
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/18109827_248342655573241_521482883_n.jpg?oh=0c93a9 29f4cd7307c42163ba58ba837d&oe=58FDA1C3This is how you look now:

♥ Lily ♥
04-22-2017, 05:59 AM

Tl; dr

You're wasting your time posting anything to me now cos I refuse to read anymore of your crap and abuse.

If you were attempting to insult me or my child or my ex (who's so much of a man than you could ever dream to be in life) as usual in your drivelling posts, I didn't waste time reading anymore of your crap cos your opinion means nothing to me. :)

I'd even respect a cockroach or a rat more than I respect you... and I hate cockroaches and rats!

Now try and get yourself a girlfriend to focus on instead of obsessing over my relationships and children, go and workout, etc, and get a life of your own instead of criticising others over going to the gym, etc.

Wadaad
04-22-2017, 06:01 AM

He looks average and not 'fit' or 'toned'...IMO the weightloss is due to cocaine abuse. Not joking, he posted a pic of him about to do a rail of blow in the pics thread...I have it saved as evidence. Also the manner he is paranoid and defensive, attacking people left right and center shows me that his fragile Olmec brain is clouded by narcotic delusions.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:02 AM
Tl; dr

You're wasting your time posting anything to me now cos I refuse to read anymore of your crap and abuse.

If you were attempting to insult me or my child or my ex (who's so much of a man than you could ever dream to be in life) as usual in your drivelling posts, I didn't waste time reading anymore of your crap cos your opinion means nothing to me. :)

I'd even respect a cockroach or a rat more than I respect you... and I hate cockroaches and rats!

Now try and get yourself a girlfriend to focus on instead of obsessing over my relationships and children, go and workout, etc, and get a life of your own.

Oh, thank God. One less dumb ass to deal with.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:03 AM
You're fucking sick. Not only you a fat whine old bag. But how dare you. I would not talk if I was you.
Look at you, you are like a big fat peice of shit stuck in the toilet(to you being here most of your time here, talking shit)...And talking about looks...You talk harder, tougher than you look. You look like a fat retarded pig. Look at your face.
Lily, look at him...Look at his face. Looks like a fat retarded grown man who as you can see is sick, his sick stuck in teen age, but is near 40.
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/18109827_248342655573241_521482883_n.jpg?oh=0c93a9 29f4cd7307c42163ba58ba837d&oe=58FDA1C3This is how you look now:

Look at this little fag. Didn't you get banned for posting people's pics without permission, while also whining to mods when someone posted picks of your child-like body? Don't worry. I don't run to the mods. That's a bitch move.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:05 AM
Lily you are beautiful, my Queen Victoria
I love you
You are British therefore superior master educated people, do not waste your time with commoners

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 06:06 AM
" It's not his fault he has a retard for a mother and a degenerate for a father who took advantage of a retard."
That was not cool, dude, Everything has a limit to attn whoring and insult people on the internet

He is a sick fat whine. Judge by his type of comments, he seems like mentally unstable who is not taking his phills. But ran out of medication.

He also looks like dont have a woman or kids that fat whine.

♥ Lily ♥
04-22-2017, 06:06 AM

I've put ole grimey on my ignore list now. Problem solved. I refuse to read his junk-posts full of abuse. And there's no contest between you and him in the looks and fitness department. You win hands-down! You're over ten years younger than him, you're fitter, and better looking ... that's why that bitter loser is bitching at you. Plus you speak better English than he can speak in Spanish, but that lazy git doesn't even make the effort to learn more than one language. At least you make the effort and deserve credit for that too.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:07 AM

I told you that I hope you die from AIDs and you think what I said to her is bad? I'm going to have to pick up my game with you.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 06:08 AM
Look at this little fag. Didn't you get banned for posting people's pics without permission, while also whining to mods when someone posted picks of your child-like body? Don't worry. I don't run to the mods. That's a bitch move.

You look like a fat pig. I look good, you dont.

Lily, compare us. me and him...I am in good shape too, you got nothing on me. Your just a fat homosexual pig looking.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:08 AM
He is a sick fat whine. Judge by his type of comments, he seems like mentally unstable who is not taking his phills. But ran out of medication.

He also looks like dont have a woman or kids that fat whine.
Old people frustrated and who did not know how to enjoy their youth well and who live today alone, without companions or children
usually discard and proclaim hatred on the internet

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:09 AM
I told you that I hope you die from AIDs and you think what I said to her is bad? I'm going to have to pick up my game with you.

I care more about people than I do about myself, you can say whatever you want about me but let her children alone. Thanks.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:10 AM
I've put ole grimey on my ignore list now. Problem solved. I refuse to read his junk-posts full of abuse. And there's no contest between you and him in the looks and fitness department. You win hands-down! You're over ten years younger than him, you're fitter, and better looking ... that's why that bitter loser is bitching at you. Plus you speak better English than he can speak in Spanish, but that lazy git doesn't even make the effort to learn more than one language. At least you make the effort and deserve credit for that too.

Oh, okay. You address me. You bring up your weird issues first. Then you say you're not going to bother with me but then you make another post saying you're not going to bother with me.

Either play ball or go home. Don't say you're going home but stay. That's retarded.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:12 AM
I care more about people than I do about myself, you can say whatever you want about me but let her children alone. Thanks.

I didn't say anything about her children other than repeating I didn't say anything about her children. Get the cum out of your eyes and read what is written.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 06:13 AM

Thank you. Yes, I believe that.
He is a fat bitter old scumbag loser. I will do the same. Ignore that fat whine.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:13 AM
You look like a fat pig. I look good, you dont.

Lily, compare us. me and him...I am in good shape too, you got nothing on me.

Always looking for validation from White people.

Your just a fat homosexual pig looking.

You do realize the forum tranny is your buddy, right? The guy who says he suck American businessmen's cocks.

Lek
04-22-2017, 06:14 AM
Another thread derailed by Colonel Cock Grinder.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:15 AM
Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I hope I do not end up old posting shit on the internet like certain people do. I want to be happy.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:16 AM
Thank you. Yes, I believe that.
He is a fat bitter old scumbag loser. I will do the same. Ignore that fat whine.

What do you do for a living that allows you to not speak English correctly? Despite looking like you're a five year old you're well into your 20s and soI'm curious to know what career allows for an illiterate to be successful.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:16 AM

The schizophrenia pills is over

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:17 AM
Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I hope I do not end up old posting shit on the internet like certain people do. I want to be happy.

You're going to die AIDs obviously. You won't have to worry about being old. The life expectancy of a tranny in Brazil is roughly 26.

Wadaad
04-22-2017, 06:18 AM
Always looking for validation from White people.

You do realize the forum tranny is your buddy, right? The guy who says he suck American businessmen's cocks.

I dont know why Lily adopted this lowly turd, but you are absolutely right in everything you said about his approval seeking ways. It is bad form to comment on Lily's child or how it came to be, however.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:19 AM
You're going to die AIDs obviously. You won't have to worry about being old. The life expectancy of a tranny in Brazil is roughly 26.

Yes, true, i will get AIDS but its you that dont have future.

Colonel Frank Grimes

To be fair I didn't derail your 'Oh, I'm so depressed... boo hoo... give me attention" thread. Or any one of your other 'look at me' threads. Do you have a dick or a vagina? You're like a teenage girl.

Wadaad
The schizophrenia pills is over

When I go to Home depot I purposefully skip the young illegals asking for day labor because they seem untrustowrthy and might rummage thru my dresser and steal my belongings. I look for the old humble types

Daler Mendhi
04-22-2017, 06:23 AM
https://youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:23 AM
Yes, true, i will get AIDS but its you that dont have future.

My future is not getting AIDs or making retarded threads about Britney Spears or some other nonsense. It's kind of hard pretending you have some sort of value when you waste your time. You're what, 18? When I was 18 I was hanging out. In other words, not on an internet forum.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:25 AM
My future is not getting AIDs or making retarded threads about Britney Spears or some other nonsense. It's kind of hard pretending you have some sort of value when you waste your time. You're what, 18? When I was 18 I was hanging out. In other words, not on an internet forum.

Youre future is the present: Fat, old and alone. Posting on TA and taking care about others life as you started to did in this thread.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:26 AM
When I go to Home depot I purposefully skip the young illegals asking for day labor because they seem untrustowrthy and might rummage thru my dresser and steal my belongings. I look for the old humble types

Racism and ageism and probably some other -ism.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:27 AM
Getting aids would be something cool for you, at least you would be skinny and youre life would bump
Must be boring to be old and alone, right?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 06:29 AM

You= Fat who are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression. World of problems. Look down by society, as a disgusting, dirty, greasy, smelly fat whine etc.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:30 AM
You= Fat who are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression. World of problems. Look down by society, as a disgusting, dirty, greasy, smelly fat whine etc.

He will never get aids because he is prob a virgin, to complete his list of fails.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-22-2017, 06:33 AM
He will never get aids because he is prob a virgin, to complete his list of fails.

It looks like it. He sounds as they said in Italicpoopsters, he sounds like the perfect incel, which probrably is. He is a fat old loser!!!!

Loser loser loser. Its some shit to be him.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:33 AM
Youre future is the present: Fat, old and alone. Posting on TA and taking care about others life as you started to did in this thread.

Honey, if I died today (not from AIDs) I would have no regrets. You won't be able to say the same. You should be out with your friends at your age. Not here on an internet forum.

I don't care about people's lives on this forum but for some reason they talk about their feelings and issues like it's therapy. I wasn't raised to talk about shit that bothers me with strangers. That's a weird nonsense that came about with Millenials being cuddled by helicopter parents. If I ever talked about my ghey feelings with my peers, I would have been rightfully mocked. You act like a man and keep shit to yourself. You don't pour your soul on an internet forum of all places with a bunch of strangers.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2017, 06:39 AM
It looks like it. He sounds as they said in Italicpoopsters, he sounds like the perfect incel, which probrably is. He is a fat old loser!!!!

Loser loser loser. Its some shit to be him.

You talking about 'incels' is hilarious. No woman wants to have sex with a man who has a child's body. It seems wrong. But you can go on about your imaginary ex-Polish girlfriend who dislikes dark ethnic groups but makes an exception for you cuz you're so light skinned.

How you thought you could get away with that nonsense without being mocked is beyond me.

Heather Duval
04-22-2017, 06:39 AM
Honey, if I died today (not from AIDs) I would have no regrets. You won't be able to say the same. You should be out with your friends at your age. Not here on an internet forum.

I don't care about people's lives on this forum but for some reason they talk about their feelings and issues like it's therapy. I wasn't raised to talk about shit that bothers me with strangers. That's a weird nonsense that came about with Millenials being cuddled by helicopter parents. If I ever talked about my ghey feelings with my peers, I would been rightfully mocked. You act like a man and keep shit to yourself. You don't pour your soul on an internet forum of all places with a bunch of strangers.
First, you stupid old man
I live in the 21st century(not in your teenager years from 70s) and I can use smartphone to access the apricity
Second, I study architecture, I have a man at home to sit on its disco stick whenever I want
he is waiting for me and i will be with him tomorrow, he thinks he's going to eat me but I keep this virginity and purity well. Do you have any one waiting for you? THE QUESTION EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW!