PDA

View Full Version : Classify Afghans in this video

lameduck
04-23-2017, 04:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olO9rMI4STs

MEDACHE
04-23-2017, 06:01 PM
inb4 the butthurt delusional afghans that continue to portray these gypsies as white.

RN97
04-23-2017, 06:07 PM
They look like Pakis, some mixed with chinese or something.

lameduck
04-23-2017, 06:22 PM
They look like Pakis, some mixed with chinese or something.

not really they look like Kurds imo

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 06:25 PM
they look like pakistanis.... similar to when i was in a pakistani fair in brookyln

Can't classify so easily, mate. It's a video.... Mostly Irano-Afghan, IB/Asiatic Alpine, and that's all I can input on since it's a video and not a plate or classification-worthy pic. :/

lameduck
04-23-2017, 06:26 PM
they look like pakistanis.... similar to when i was in a pakistani fair in brookyln

Can't classify so easily, mate. It's a video.... Mostly Irano-Afghan, IB/Asiatic Alpine, and that's all I can input on since it's a video and not a plate or classification-worthy pic. :/

no they look like Kurds

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 06:27 PM
no they look like Kurds

what do you mean nigga? and nigga if i walked into here and didn't know it was an afghan group i'd think they are pakistanis. the music alone gives that off.

lameduck
04-23-2017, 06:28 PM
what do you mean nigga? and nigga if i walked into here and didn't know it was an afghan group i'd think they are pakistanis. the music alone gives that off.

they have iranic look like Kurds

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 06:32 PM
they have iranic look like Kurds

hm.... well i don't know man. if that is what you want to think then do so. but maybe asking a kurdish member would help. to me kurds look very diffewrent.

What you think my Kurdish brother @All-In.

Freeroostah
04-23-2017, 07:00 PM
I see a lot of East Asian admixture.....Hazara people

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 07:01 PM
I see a lot of East Asian admixture.....Hazara people

To be fair it's really not much east Asian mixture. I am guessing these are Pashtuns.

'owight Gavnah
04-24-2017, 02:37 PM
Wtf 90% of them are hazaras loooool

Hadouken
04-24-2017, 03:55 PM

they dont . but you are probably trolling right ?

Purohit ji
04-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Dark skin white people?

'owight Gavnah
04-24-2017, 04:15 PM
they dont . but you are probably trolling right ?

Bro I swear to god these are hazara refugees they don't look nothing like us let alone Kurds ignore that troll, he has shown is true colours lmao. Have you seen his recent classify these Pakistanis video threads? Desperately trying to disassociate himself from Indians.

Purohit ji
04-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Bro I swear to god these are hazara refugees they don't look nothing like us let alone Kurds ignore that troll, he has shown is true colours lmao. Have you seen his recent classify these Pakistanis video threads? Desperately trying to disassociate himself from Indians.
He is your pashtun brother

Vyasa
04-24-2017, 04:24 PM
They look like Iranic Pakistanis but a bit more west shifted

RN97
04-24-2017, 04:39 PM

So hazaras are darker than pashtuns?

Purohit ji
04-24-2017, 04:51 PM
They look like Iranic Pakistanis but a bit more west shifted

China is in the east

SardiniaAtlantis
04-24-2017, 05:06 PM
Hazara as fuq

'owight Gavnah
04-24-2017, 05:20 PM
So hazaras are darker than pashtuns?

You tell me...I saw you on my latest thread, they are afghan Americans who are Pashtuns and Tajiks. Yes Ofcourse they are lighter .

lameduck
04-24-2017, 11:00 PM

i have nothing against Afghans , I was searching for videos of Pakistanis in Germany and came across this video and found it cool thats why shared it.also i have posted every type of pakistani from very dark to very light

Tamerlane
04-24-2017, 11:06 PM
i have nothing against Afghans , I was searching for videos of Pakistanis in Germany and came across this video and found it cool thats why shared it.also i have posted every type of pakistani from very dark to very light

Don't listen to them but you also need to not take vehement rage against other members. You said they look like Kurds because a member offended you on here. Ignore opinions that are largely opinions and irrelevant to you. And also lol at that user. Hazaras are the same color as Pashtuns and many are lighter actually. Anyways, all this thread goes to show is the stupidity of some dumbasses on here who think they know shit. Not you but people like the one saying they are Hazaras trying to cover their darkness. Lol. Most Americans think brown when they think of Afghanistan. OWD shitcunts.

Anyways, they look like what they are. A people who live between Northwestern South Asia and Southern Central Asia.

lameduck
04-24-2017, 11:11 PM
Don't listen to them but you also need to not take vehement rage against other members. You said they look like Kurds because a member offended you on here. Ignore opinions that are largely opinions and irrelevant to you. And also lol at that user. Hazaras are the same color as Pashtuns and many are lighter actually. Anyways, all this thread goes to show is the stupidity of some dumbasses on here who think they know shit. Not you but people like the one saying they are Hazaras trying to cover their darkness. Lol. Most Americans think brown when they think of Afghanistan. OWD shitcunts.

Anyways, they look like what they are. A people who live between Northwestern South Asia and Southern Central Asia.

i mentioned Kurd just to cover they dont look Pakistanis , kurdish member has cleared this up and I agree with him.

Tamerlane
04-24-2017, 11:13 PM
i mentioned Kurd just to cover they dont look Pakistanis , kurdish member has cleared this up and I agree with him.
IMO they look quite Pakistanis to me. I mean are these guys not Pashtuns? Even if they don't resemble the other Pakistani ethnicities they might as well at least resemble their brothers across the Durrand line

'owight Gavnah
04-25-2017, 04:47 AM
IMO they look quite Pakistanis to me. I mean are these guys not Pashtuns? Even if they don't resemble the other Pakistani ethnicities they might as well at least resemble their brothers across the Durrand line

Are you mentally retarded?? They are mostly hazaras or are you too blind to see that?

Timur Lang e nanet padar nolat

Purohit ji
04-25-2017, 07:09 AM
Hazaras are afghans too. And they are lighter than pashtuns.

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 07:24 AM
hazaras are not lighter than pashtuns . one of my friends is hazara btw. and I know many from his family too . and here in germany a lot of the afghan refugees are hazara or at least mixed hazara . they look very different from pashtun/tajiks

stop trolling you idiots

why do desis troll afghans to begin with .

Purohit ji
04-25-2017, 07:51 AM
Owd को ट्रोल करना हमारा जन्मसिद्ध अधिकार है

Purohit ji
04-25-2017, 07:52 AM
hazaras are not lighter than pashtuns . one of my friends is hazara btw. and I know many from his family too . and here in germany a lot of the afghan refugees are hazara or at least mixed hazara . they look very different from pashtun/tajiks

stop trolling you idiots

Lamduck is not desi he is mulki

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 08:00 AM
Owd को ट्रोल करना हमारा जन्मसिद्ध अधिकार है

how is it owd when owight gavnah just says the truth that these guys are mostly hazara ?

wanting to represent your people the way they are is not owd . but even if it was why would you care and how would it give you the "right" to troll ? (I used google translator lol)

your behaviour is actually owd . dont you realise this ?

Purohit ji
04-25-2017, 08:33 AM
how is it owd when owight gavnah just says the truth that these guys are mostly hazara ?

wanting to represent your people the way they are is not owd . but even if it was why would you care and how would it give you the "right" to troll ? (I used google translator lol)

your behaviour is actually owd . dont you realise this ?

So you want a boring forum.

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 08:38 AM
So you want a boring forum.

we talked about many other things like training , nutrition , etc. etc. . I dont think wee need to troll other people/ethnicities just to make it "entertaining"

help me rather to become my fit self again and to stop eating junkfood while I am trying to get rid of my last medications :D you are motivating for me and probably for many others too . you dont need to troll anybody it doesnt suit you and you are better than that

MEDACHE
04-25-2017, 12:00 PM

stop trolling you idiots

Spare us the bullshit. One family doesn't represent an entire group and neither do cherry picked photos of Pashtuns.

Yeah.. it's perfectly logical that an East Asian shifted Afghan group is darker than a South Asian shifted Afghan group. Yep, it's well known that Mongoloids are darker than Indians. Not serious.

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Spare us the bullshit. One family doesn't represent an entire group and neither do cherry picked photos of Pashtuns.

Yeah.. it's perfectly logical that an East Asian shifted Afghan group is darker than a South Asian shifted Afghan group. Yep, it's well known that Mongoloids are darker than Indians. Not serious.

you dont even know what you are talking about . what is your ethnicity and what have you to contribute . how many afghans have you met (be it hazara or pashtun) . have you seen enough genetic results of both etc. etc.

Pahli
04-25-2017, 12:08 PM
There are many Hazaras among those people in that video, but some could also be Tajik / Pashtun.

MEDACHE
04-25-2017, 12:12 PM
you dont even know what you are talking about . what is your ethnicity and what have you to contribute . how many afghans have you met (be it hazara or pashtun) . have you seen enough genetic results of both etc. etc.

My ethnicity is irrelevant. You're a clueless moron. Probably a cock sucker of one of the many OWD Afghan members in this forum.

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 12:15 PM
My ethnicity is irrelevant. You're a clueless moron. Probably a cock sucker of one of the many OWD Afghan members in this forum.

troll someone else man . now aside with you

RN97
04-25-2017, 12:15 PM

Just to be fair. Hazaras cluster closer to south Asian, than Pashtuns do.
http://i.imgur.com/BJUbOkC.png

MEDACHE
04-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Just to be fair. Hazaras cluster closer to south Asian, than Pashtuns do.
http://i.imgur.com/BJUbOkC.png

K

http://i62.tinypic.com/e0qqtx.png

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 12:32 PM
you cant take pca charts to prove a point (at least in this case) . hazaras cluster the way they do because they also have west eurasian and other stuff which shifts them more west then east asians therefore they land where they land .

completely irrelevant to the fact that they are not lighter than pashtuns and look different too . I see douzens of them daily and know them personally too and also know non hazara afghans .

but there is no need for personal experience either ...one just doesnt need to be a fucking retard to see how things are

MEDACHE
04-25-2017, 12:35 PM
you cant take pca charts to prove a point (at least in this case) . hazaras cluster the way they do because they also have west eurasian and other stuff which shifts them more west then east asians therefore they land where they land .

completely irrelevant to the fact that they are not lighter than pashtuns and look different too . I see douzens of them daily and know them personally too and also know non hazara afghans .

but there is no need for personal experience either ...one just doesnt need to be a fucking retard to see how things are

I hope for your sake that brain and eyeball replacements become a thing because you seem to be lacking in both.

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Lamduck is not desi he is mulki

Are you mentally retarded?? They are mostly hazaras or are you too blind to see that?

Timur Lang e nanet padar nolat

Lol. Just jealous Hazaras look better than Pashtuns

lameduck
04-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Lol. Just jealous Hazaras look better than Pashtuns

beauty is subjective but both groups are quite good looking on average. Also most people in the video are quite good looking

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 12:58 PM

from pigmentation alone they could be kurds but they are too east asian shifted, many of them show mongoloid features.

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 12:59 PM
from pigmentation alone they could be kurds but they are too east asian shifted, many of them show mongoloid features.

many are darker than kurdish average morti

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 01:00 PM
many are darker than kurdish average morti

a few are, but not all, the group is diverse. and kurds can also be light or dark. but i would say more of them are dark then light

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 01:02 PM
a few are, but not all, the group is diverse. and kurds can also be light or dark. but i would say more of them are dark then light

dark or light is subjective . but most of these are darker than kurds . if they werent I wouldnt say it

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 01:19 PM
dark or light is subjective . but most of these are darker than kurds . if they werent I wouldnt say it

this is a kurdish family who owns a döner pizzeria here, do you think they are "average kurds", they are kurds from turkey? and are they light or dark?

please dont quote

a kurdish protest here in austria

Hadouken
04-25-2017, 01:21 PM
^ they look to be from turkey and are mostly standard pigmentation vise . however the girl on left is atypical

and protest are not good for this . especially since as I said 10000 times it is never sure who is really kurd or something else and who is from where etc etc.

mortimer do you seek trouble with me ? do you ? if not then just cut this now because I already posted 10000 pics , videos , and genetic results of kurds . you can see them also in my profile

dont make me angry

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 01:25 PM
^ they look to be from turkey and are mostly standard pigmentation vise . however the girl on left is atypical

and protest are not good for this . especially since as I said 10000 times it is never sure who is really kurd or something else and who is from where etc etc.

mortimer do you seek trouble with me ? do you ? if not then just cut this now because I already posted 10000 pics , videos , and genetic results of kurds . you can see them also in my profile

dont make me angry

i dont seek trouble.

Purohit ji
04-25-2017, 01:27 PM
i dont seek trouble.

Dont trouble the trouble. if you trouble the trouble, trouble troubles you. i am not the trouble , i am the truth

Kamal900
04-25-2017, 01:38 PM
A good portion of them can easily pass in the Levant. If you had said to me that the video is from Lebanon or Jordan then I would have believed you.

Pahli
04-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Some are passable in the Middle East, some are definitely not.

lameduck
04-25-2017, 02:03 PM
A good portion of them can easily pass in the Levant. If you had said to me that the video is from Lebanon or Jordan then I would have believed you.

exactly also there are lot of non mongoloid people as well, I have nothing Against Afghans they are easily our best looking of all neighbors, I just found this video cool and shared it.

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Who are these then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTK55s153c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxSMxA8DWv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWQYWm-g4E

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 08:12 PM
https://youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Nobody can beat the wrath of Tamerlane

TenaciousTopologist
04-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Based on hazara pictures I see online, they seem to be pretty light overall with clear mongoloid influences. Unsure how some people in this thread are claiming that they are de facto darker than pashtuns or tajiks.

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 09:59 AM
Based on hazara pictures I see online, they seem to be pretty light overall with clear mongoloid influences. Unsure how some people in this thread are claiming that they are de facto darker than pashtuns or tajiks.

they are not lighter than pashtuns/tajiks . I see them very often in real life too and you can always pick photos that match what you want to have to be true

how many more afghans does owight gavnah need to post to change such kind of misconception and trolling ? wow man it is almost insanity :lol: . also I am considered to be good with this stuff and I know my shit . since I am not afghan either I would have no reason to be partial either especially since one of my best friends is hazara himself . and I dont view lighter = better either . it is just that when something is how it is then it is how it is

TenaciousTopologist
04-27-2017, 10:18 AM
they are not lighter than pashtuns/tajiks . I see them very often in real life too and you can always pick photos that match what you want to have to be true

how many more afghans does owight gavnah need to post to change such kind of misconception and trolling ? wow man it is almost insanity :lol: . also I am considered to be good with this stuff and I know my shit . since I am not afghan either I would have no reason to be partial either especially since one of my best friends is hazara himself . and I dont view lighter = better either . it is just that when something is how it is then it is how it is

I am not picking photos. I have no agenda unlike some people here. I am just stating this based on what I have observed by looking at dozens of pictures (group and individual) of each ethnicity on the web.

Where do you live that you see so many pashtuns, tajiks, and hazaras at once?

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 10:28 AM
double post

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 10:28 AM
I am not picking photos. I have no agenda unlike some people here. I am just stating this based on what I have observed by looking at dozens of pictures (group and individual) of each ethnicity on the web.

Where do you live that you see so many pashtuns, tajiks, and hazaras at once?

in germany . many afghan refugees are hazara . as I said I also have an hazara friend and through him I also know/have seen other hazaras . and I also have met enough other afghans .

and owight gavnah presents pashtuns/tajiks in a realistic way . it is other that get offended by reality for whatever fucked up reason .

but ok man I am done . I said what I said and the rest is just a matter of opinion . you guys know my opinion now and thats that

TenaciousTopologist
04-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Ok, i will take your word for it as I don't know many hazaras. There is a sizeable community of Afghans in Fremont, CA and they appear to be quite diverse phenotypically overall from my experience. Of course, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint with absolute certainty which ethnicity each individual falls under.

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Ok, i will take your word for it as I don't know many hazaras. There is a sizeable community of Afghans in Fremont, CA and they appear to be quite diverse phenotypically overall from my experience. Of course, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint with absolute certainty which ethnicity each individual falls under.

yes they are really diverse and have people from many extremes . for example I have seen (in real life) afghans who looked anything from russian to indian . a good amount also looks Algerian imo . there is a pashtun kid who trains boxing in our gym and I first thought he is tunisian or something . like pseudo berberid + atlanto med

however ...as I said owight gavnah shows the typical looks of pashtuns/tajiks quite well

TenaciousTopologist
04-27-2017, 10:48 AM
yes they are really diverse and have people from many extremes . for example I have seen (in real life) afghans who looked anything from russian to indian . a good amount also looks Algerian imo . there is a pashtun kid who trains boxing in our gym and I first thought he is tunisian or something . like pseudo berberid + atlanto med

however ...as I said owight gavnah shows the typical looks of pashtuns/tajiks quite well

Makes sense. Unsurprising as it has long been at the heart of the silk road and at the crossroads of many civilizations allowing for it to be a nexus for trade and religion.

RN97
04-27-2017, 12:05 PM

Look at the docs Squall posted, they are not hazaras. Why do they look so much more swarthier than the cherrypicked wedding photos owight posts? How are they more representative than documentaries showing normal people. Sure some are light, but most look brown, are you denying this? Afghans in general are brown no matter the ethnic group. Off course the poor villagers in the docs will stay out more in the sun making them darker, but Pakis here in Norway are also lighter than most Pakis I see in docs, so slightly lighter than in those docs, but still brown. IDK if they're lighter than hazaras, they might be. Still brown, which is quite frustrating when pashtuns deny that. Pashtun do look somewhat different concerning facial features compared to Pakis.

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Look at the docs Squall posted, they are not hazaras. Why do they look so much more swarthier than the cherrypicked wedding photos owight posts? How are they more representative than documentaries showing normal people. Sure some are light, but most look brown, are you denying this? Afghans in general are brown no matter the ethnic group. Off course the poor villagers in the docs will stay out more in the sun making them darker, but Pakis here in Norway are also lighter than most Pakis I see in docs, so slightly lighter than in those docs, but still brown. IDK if they're lighter than hazaras, they might be. Still brown, which is quite frustrating when pashtuns deny that. Pashtun do look somewhat different concerning facial features compared to Pakis.

these people in the video are in pakistan . maybe (and probably) that explains something . could be mixed people for example . they definitely dont look like typical afghan pashtuns/tajiks to me . btw. pashtuns are a dark (however this is also a relative term) population of course especially compared to europeans nevermind to norwegians

btw. I dont see how member owight gavnah for example denied afghans being dark . he also posted many darkies himself . check his threads

this pic shows afghan look quite well imo

http://i67.tinypic.com/s1rb5i.png

RN97
04-27-2017, 12:14 PM
these people in the video are in pakistan . maybe (and probably) that explains something . could be mixed people for example . they definitely dont look like typical afghan pashtuns/tajiks to me . btw. pashtuns are a dark (however this is also a relative term) population of course especially compared to europeans nevermind to norwegians

btw. I dont see how member owight gavnah for example denied afghans being dark . he also posted many darkies himself . check his threads

this pic shows afghan look quite well imo

http://i67.tinypic.com/s1rb5i.png

I see Pakis daily that are as light as those, why does he act like Pakis look like south Indians?

Hadouken
04-27-2017, 12:18 PM
I see Pakis daily that are as light as those, why does he act like Pakis look like south Indians?

havent seen him acting like that . but many pakistanis look different from afghans . but then again pakistan is also diverse and has several ethnic groups so it is a bit complicated . but I can tell afghans and pakistanis apart most of the time . but of course afghans overlap with pakistani pashtuns and balochs etc. . more so than they do with anything west of persians . I also told the afghan members that many afghans can not pass among us kurds even though they insist that they overlap with us highly . so just as a side note lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-27-2017, 12:28 PM
They look like Pakis or indian, some Turkish and some clear mixed with Mongoloid/or Chinese...

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Some can pass for Gypsies maybe in Europe but I see more Paki type of looks found among them, in video.