PDA

View Full Version : What members here look the most Italo, Balkan and MENA + Pan-Latin American...

Pages : [1] 2

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-23-2017, 09:29 PM
As title says. Name member that looks pan-Italian, Balkan and MENA (Middle eastern and North African) and pan-Latin American?

I will start of who I think...Pan Italian, dont have one in mind yet.
Balkanic looking : Sikeliot I think. Looks like a Greek, Mainland and also found in the islands his look.

MENA: Barkoo, looks Egyptian.

Pan-Latin America..Dont have a name yet.

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 09:29 PM
Me

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Me

You what

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 09:36 PM
You what

hindu

Cristiano viejo
04-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Italo: crazyladybutterfly.
Balkan: no idea.
MENA: barkoo.
Latin American: Argentano.
Iberian: Me.

Ülev
04-23-2017, 09:59 PM
Balkan strong in me, at least about 15% of you decided like that

Kamal900
04-23-2017, 10:16 PM
Could I pass as all four
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s310/Kamal900/Untitled4.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s310/Kamal900/Untitled5.jpg

Daler Mendhi
04-23-2017, 10:17 PM
Could I pass as all four

yeah u look central european somewhat. nigga actually u could pass as aryan

10/10 would bang... fuking hot....i put my bacha bazi up dat balkano-aryan assholer

Carlito's Way
04-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Annie is Pan-Latin American, can fit everywhere, nothing exotic at all, can fit as mix race as well

Carlito's Way
04-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Argentano is pan Med, can fit in all Med countries from the Middle East to the European islands

Carlito's Way
04-24-2017, 12:16 AM
bump

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 01:22 AM
Annie is Pan-Latin American, can fit everywhere, nothing exotic at all, can fit as mix race as well
Yeah Annie here in California she would call what she is a Latin American. They wont know if shes Uruguayan just say a Latina. Her mom looks pan-Latin American from what I remember. From her classify thread she made, look Amerindian admix. Like a castiza/harniza.

Argentano is pan Med, can fit in all Med countries from the Middle East to the European islands

Like most southern Italians/Sicilians, who their best pass of them is in all Med countries. Mainly from the Euro Med islands to Middle east, also North Africa, like Barkoo, but that nigga only passes there.

TenaciousTopologist
04-24-2017, 01:30 AM
no clue, but if I were to guess where such a user was from I would go with Brazilian or Levantine.

Also don't think such a person actually exists, but one may be able to pass in a good portion of the regions listed.

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 01:41 AM
Italian: Argentano, Crazyladybutterfly, Sikeliot
Balkan: Robocop, Drawing Slim
Pan Latin American: Dont know

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 01:42 AM
Yeah Annie here in California she would call what she is a Latin American. They wont know if shes Uruguayan just say a Latina. Her mom looks pan-Latin American from what I remember. From her classify thread she made, look Amerindian admix. Like a castiza/harniza.

She did a genetic test and is less then a percent native american, maybe thats only noise even if its real its still less then a percent impossible that she would look harniza/castiza harnizo is 30-35% native and castizo 25%

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 01:59 AM
Do I get the Italian American award..

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 02:01 AM
Ross gets the Indian award.

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Liberty looks very South American to me.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?207449-Classify-Where-d-pass

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 02:41 AM
Could I pass as all four

I think you look Balkan the most.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 04:03 AM

Pan-Italian I mean pass from north to say. Crazybutterfly is for most part parr Alpinid, so may pass in north, as atypical but yeah.

I think Johnsmith gets the Italian award, he can pass in northern italy and as more northern/centro euro looking type in south.

Balkan I add Sikeliot, looks very Balkanic too.

Pan-Latin American, I would say you can pass as Pan-Latin American looking. As a pan-latin American mestizo type.

Carlito's Way
04-24-2017, 04:14 AM

just because they are mix with italian dont mean they have a pan-italian phenotype
none of them have a pan italian phenotype, they are what they look which is southern italian

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 04:21 AM
just because they are mix with italian dont mean they have a pan-italian phenotype
none of them have a pan italian phenotype, they are what they look which is southern italian

Yeah, Johnsmith who is part Italian only looks more Pan-Italian. He pass more in northern Italy and as more northern/central Euro leaning looking in south.

But yeah agreed.

As for Pan-Latin American, Mortimer can pass as one, even if not but looks like a pan-Latin American mestizo.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Another pan-Latin American member I say is Incal. Some pics of him he looked like a reggaetonero from the caribbean. So pass from sudamerica to Caribbean.

Oneeye
04-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Why are these groups lumped together?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 04:30 AM
Why are these groups lumped together?

All in for one

Carlito's Way
04-24-2017, 04:43 AM
Another pan-Latin American member I say is Incal. Some pics of him he looked like a reggaetonero from the caribbean. So pass from sudamerica to Caribbean.

yeah i remember seeing Incal's picture, he looked like a member of the reggaeton group Plan B
http://images.coveralia.com/audio/p/Plan_B-Las_Aventuras_Del_Duo_Que_La_Monta_(DVD)-Caratula.jpg

Carlito's Way
04-24-2017, 04:47 AM
Pan-Italian I mean pass from north to say. Crazybutterfly is for most part parr Alpinid, so may pass in north, as atypical but yeah.

I think Johnsmith gets the Italian award, he can pass in northern italy and as more northern/centro euro looking type in south.

Balkan I add Sikeliot, looks very Balkanic too.

Pan-Latin American, I would say you can pass as Pan-Latin American looking. As a pan-latin American mestizo type.

yeah I also think the brah Mortimer has a pan-latin american mestizo pheno

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 04:49 AM

maybe you are right bro. but to me the most "italian" is dinarid-med or alpine-med. do you think the old romans have been more akin to northern italians or more akin to southern italians?

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 04:50 AM
yeah I also think the brah Mortimer has a pan-latin american mestizo pheno

Yeah, Johnsmith who is part Italian only looks more Pan-Italian. He pass more in northern Italy and as more northern/central Euro leaning looking in south.

But yeah agreed.

As for Pan-Latin American, Mortimer can pass as one, even if not but looks like a pan-Latin American mestizo.

Thanks for mentioning me, its cute.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Thanks for mentioning me, its cute.

Your welcome brah. Just saying the truth.

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 04:58 AM
Your welcome brah. Just saying the truth.

Bro I have been fooling you guys all the time. My real name is Juan Carlos and I live in California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8wLBir8Qfo

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 05:01 AM
Bro I have been fooling you guys all the time. My real name is Juan Carlos and I live in California.

Lol, could have fool me before.

Mortimer
04-24-2017, 05:03 AM
Lol, could have fool me before.

help out bro, i want to learn spanish, i think its useful. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?208585-Learning-Spanish-Thread

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 05:35 AM

But yeah agreed.

That seems right. Ultimately I best fit in the Alps region consisting of Italy,France,Switzerland,Austria,Bavaria.

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 05:38 AM
^^^ But those were not options in the thread,,lol

crazyladybutterfly
04-24-2017, 05:45 AM
i think the most "italo" award should be given to sardiniatlantis or maybe to minervaitalica (but the picture i saw of him wasnt 100% clear )

the most mena to egyptian

AND THE MOST LATINO to potentia

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 05:47 AM
i think the most "italo" award should be given to sardiniatlantis or maybe to minervaitalica (but the picture i saw of him wasnt 100% clear )

I never seen minervaitalica

crazyladybutterfly
04-24-2017, 05:50 AM
I never seen minervaitalica

i saw his picture in his avatar some months ago

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 05:52 AM
i saw his picture in his avatar some months ago

Why do I not get the Italo award?:(

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 05:52 AM

SardiniaAtlantis dont look pan-Italian to me.
He must have some Italo admixture from mainland Italy but dont mean he looks pan-Italian.

He looks more from West Med countries-islands. Pass in Iberia, Sardinia of course, Corsia...

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 05:53 AM
A Dinarized type would be more Pan-Italian looking.

Dandelion
04-24-2017, 05:56 AM

How about yourself for the Italo award in the women's category? Or do you still believe you were mixed up as a baby with a Tunisian child and that somewhere an ethnically Italian girl was raised by Tunisian parents?

I wonder whether the both of you would ever meet. A very emotional moment I think. Would you hug her?

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/6371/46496371/pics/1882373953_1.jpg

http://static.panorama.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/maria-giulia-sergio-500x372.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
04-24-2017, 05:58 AM
How about yourself for the Italo award in the women's category? Or do you still believe you were mixed up as a baby with a Tunisian child and that somewhere an ethnically Italian girl was raised by Tunisian parents?

I wonder whether the both of you would ever meet. A very emotional moment I think. Would you hug her?

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/6371/46496371/pics/1882373953_1.jpg

http://static.panorama.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/maria-giulia-sergio-500x372.jpg

:lol:

i might get the stereotypical southern italian award (if i get a tan) but i am not average even in southern italy

crazyladybutterfly
04-24-2017, 06:00 AM
Why do I not get the Italo award?:(

you re 3rd :D

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 06:02 AM

We forgot about Alessio

Dandelion
04-24-2017, 06:07 AM
We forgot about Alessio

The Italo-Dutchling. ;) Best of both worlds.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 06:09 AM
The Italo-Dutchling. ;) Best of both worlds.

He looks exotic. Not like Barkoo tho.
Elessio looks like a exotic southern Italian still while Barkoo looks Egyptian, MENA.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 06:10 AM

You can pass as a sister of hers, by looks I think. Only if you spoke some Spanish :D
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?208587-Learn-Spanish-basic-Mexican-Spanish

SardiniaAtlantis
04-24-2017, 06:19 AM

Thanks Crazy! It is nice to be nominated I know as well as you do that my Atlanto-med look can actually be found throughout Italy so I think you may have a point! You may or may not be the most common look in all of Italy but it wouldn't be a bad thing if you were ;]

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 08:06 AM
^ LMAO!

SardiniaAtlantis
04-24-2017, 04:51 PM
I Think Wadaad is definitely most pan Horner.

Sikeliot
04-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Thanks Crazy! It is nice to be nominated I know as well as you do that my Atlanto-med look can actually be found throughout Italy so I think you may have a point! You may or may not be the most common look in all of Italy but it wouldn't be a bad thing if you were ;]

I still think you look more Iberian.

Argentano
04-24-2017, 04:59 PM

Your spanish sounds excelent for real. You really sound like one of those USA born latinos who speak spanish with a weird accent.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-24-2017, 05:01 PM
I still think you look more Iberian.

Most Italian users seem to think I look as Pan Italian as you think I look Iberian lol.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Balkanic looking : Sikeliot I think. Looks like a Greek, Mainland and also found in the islands his look.

Sikeliot phenotype is quite ambiguous to me, there is by far other users here who look way more Balkanic, like Ylla, Ilyrian Warrior, Europa Nazione, Storm"something" (forgot your nick sorry, the Serbian dude).

Sikeliot
04-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Sikeliot phenotype is quite ambiguous to me, there is by far other users here who look way more Balkanic, like Ylla, Ilyrian Warrior, Europa Nazione, Storm"something" (forgot your nick sorry, the Serbian dude).

Ambiguous how so?

04-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Your spanish sounds excelent for real. You really sound like one of those USA born latinos who speak spanish with a weird accent.

Lol, I've told him as well, his Spanish pronunciation is quite impressive for a non-speaker or someone not familiar with the language at all.

04-24-2017, 05:06 PM
Ambiguous how so?

Meaning you don't strike me immediately as Balkanite. You can pass in there, but you can pass in other places as well. Not the most stereotypical Balkanite looking member.

Sikeliot
04-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Meaning you don't strike me immediately as Balkanite. You can pass in there, but you can pass in other places as well. Not the most stereotypical Balkanite looking member.

I hear widely varied answers in real life. A lot of people in person think I am something in the Levant/Caucasus area, but on here fewer people think this. Sicilian never surprises anyone but it is not their first guess. I often hear I look like my mother but not ethnically like her if that makes sense.

Argentano
04-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Lol, I've told him as well, is Spanish pronunciation is quite impressive for a non-speaker or someone not familiar with the language at all.

its really surprising he is VERY good

04-24-2017, 05:10 PM
I hear widely varied answers in real life. A lot of people in person think I am something in the Levant/Caucasus area, but on here fewer people think this. Sicilian never surprises anyone but it is not their first guess. I often hear I look like my mother but not ethnically like her if that makes sense.

That shouldn't be surprising though. What is your biggest percentage score on 23andme? Italian?

SardiniaAtlantis
04-24-2017, 05:12 PM
its really surprising he is VERY good

Just a slight hint of Arnold Swartzenegger in there. And "Somos una familia loca" had me laughing lol.

Sikeliot
04-24-2017, 05:13 PM
That shouldn't be surprising though. What is your biggest percentage score in 23andme? Italian?

Italian > East Euro > Iberian > Sardinian > MENA > SSA and then everything else is too minor to count.

Some people on here have said I have what is often called the "Semitic smile" (which some Sicilians have) but I don't know if it is true. I never post pictures of myself smiling.

Profileid
04-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Stupid thread by stupid chimp.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 07:19 PM
Just a slight hint of Arnold Swartzenegger in there. And "Somos una familia loca" had me laughing lol.

Yeah and same here, lol.

Stears
04-24-2017, 07:22 PM
Dreymark & IncelSlayer (middle eastern/armenoid)

barkoo
04-24-2017, 08:20 PM
Seriously get a life tri-racial moron and take your pills.
There isn't any straight Pan Italian looking over here, maybe Minerva is the one who approach it the closer way i'd say (SA is too exotic imo to concur) Potato or Cosmoo for Balkan, Mortimer for Pan-Mexican and yourself as Pan-Negroid and Viejo as Pan-Moorish.
Personally i look just Southern Italian, As Best classifiers claimed (cosmoo, Robocop, All-in, etc)
End of story midjet just stfu already.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Seriously get a life tri-racial moron and take your pills.
There isn't any straight Pan Italian looking over here, maybe Minerva is the one who approach it the closer way i'd say (SA is too exotic imo to concur) Potato or Cosmoo for Balkan, Mortimer for Pan-Mexican and yourself as Pan-Negroid and Viejo as Pan-Moorish.
Personally i look just Southern Italian, As Best classifiers claimed (cosmoo, Robocop, All-in, etc)
End of story midjet just stfu already.

If you claim that you look Southern Italian then you are saying South Italians look Maghrebo-negroids.

Kamal900
04-24-2017, 09:02 PM
If you claim that you look Southern Italian then you are saying South Italians look Maghrebo-negroids.

He doesn't really look like a typical Maghrebi, but he can pass in the middle eastern countries like Jordan, Northern Arabia, Syria, Palestine and even lower Egyptian from Alexandria or something without any trouble.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:04 PM

Thats rich coming from him (barkoo) a wog/nonwhite and non-Italian or Euro looking to claim SardiniaAtlantis is too exotic for Italian...And the rest of his claims is a joke. Amuses me.

Yes. Excatly.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 09:04 PM
He doesn't really look like a typical Maghrebi, but he can pass in the middle eastern countries like Jordan, Northern Arabia, Syria, Palestine and even lower Egyptian from Alexandria or something without any trouble.

Agreed, the typical Maghrebi is a bit lighter than him.

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:08 PM

I'm just saying i look Southern Italian or Spanish, indeed not as a regular one, and i get the South components 'Gracile-Med/Berid/ and some Dinarid. nothing really out of place too and could pass everywhere from Portugal to Greece as some kinda Pan-Med though.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Agreed, the typical Maghrebi is a bit lighter than him.

Yes. Barkoo looks more like a Egyptian, imo. To be honest.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 09:09 PM
I'm just saying i look Southern Italian or Spanish, indeed not as a regular one, and i get the South components 'Gracile-Med/Berid/ and some Dinarid. nothing really out of place too and could pass everywhere from Portugal to Greece as some kinda Pan-Med though.

You dont look Spanish. If you did, I would say it and I would be proud, but it is not the case.
Your wannabism scares.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:10 PM

You dont look neither, lol. Of course not as a regular one. You pass as a North African in Spain etc.

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:11 PM
Lol the two Mestizos clown sucking at eachothers dick.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 09:13 PM

People, all of us, are saying you that you look Arabian, Jordan, Maghrebian... and all what you do is insulting us.
Good job.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:13 PM

Its no trollin but truth talk. I'm not the only one who thinks that. The comments here speak for themselves:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?207827-Classify-this-Egyptian-men-and-where-can-he-pass/page3

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:14 PM
You dont look Spanish. If you did, I would say it and I would be proud, but it is not the case.
Your wannabism scares.

Sure i can count on your ineffable objectivity. Go on tour with the other Mestizo clown you could make some really good Cabaret to be honest.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:14 PM
People, all of us, are saying you that you look Arabian, Jordan, Maghrebian... and all what you do is insulting us.
Good job.

Yes. Like here: Said it too:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?207827-Classify-this-Egyptian-men-and-where-can-he-pass/page3

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 09:17 PM
Sure i can count on your ineffable objectivity. Go on tour with the other Mestizo clown you could make some really good Cabaret to be honest.

Grab the Gauge, Sikeliot, Gilgamesh, Mn, me... the list is eternal. Everybody coincide you look MENA.

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Its no trollin but truth talk. I'm not the only one who thinks that. The comments here speak for themselves:

Yeah, every comment of this thread is the result of every members back-pedal of how i looked like a first place in order to troll me, nice try idiot.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:22 PM
Yeah, every comment of this thread is the result of every members back-pedal of how i looked like a first place in order to troll me, nice try idiot.

Okay, if you say soo, lol.

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Grab the Gauge, Sikeliot, Gilgamesh, Mn, me... the list is eternal. Everybody coincide you look MENA.

Only Trolls names including yourself, great argumentation, that's all you got ?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:25 PM

Those arent trolls, lol. Not Sikeliot, etc. But okay.

Cristiano viejo
04-24-2017, 09:25 PM

The great argumentation is saying that people are trolls.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:26 PM
Barkoo, this is for reals. Nothing trolling. Its legit claims. As I said...No trolling talk but truth talk.

barkoo
04-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Barkoo, this is for reals. Nothing trolling. Its legit claims. As I said...No trolling talk but truth talk.

How so i look like Primo Reggiani then ? he looks Italian for christ sake

http://media.sinematurk.com/cache/b5/08/b508bb44d3dc1c3ce03cef1c19f926ad.jpg

Or Marco Carta (Sardinian)

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/xtesto-e-audio-di-il-meglio-sta-arrivando-di-marco-carta-e1492761581373-740x349.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QVjXMKKvpN.jpg

Or Emiliano Gambielli

http://media-foto.tccstatic.com/storage/album/thumb1/47eb76e6e2cf7e37c28f35aa3e028312-88104-1424616014.jpeg

Stop with your non-sense constant BS.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 09:39 PM
How so i look like Primo Reggiani then ? he looks Italian for christ sake

http://media.sinematurk.com/cache/b5/08/b508bb44d3dc1c3ce03cef1c19f926ad.jpg

Or Mario Carta (Sardinian)

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/xtesto-e-audio-di-il-meglio-sta-arrivando-di-marco-carta-e1492761581373-740x349.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QVjXMKKvpN.jpg

Or Emiliano Gambielli

http://media-foto.tccstatic.com/storage/album/thumb1/47eb76e6e2cf7e37c28f35aa3e028312-88104-1424616014.jpeg

Stop with your non-sense constant BS.

Remake your classification thread than we talk.

So I can reclassify you.

RN97
04-24-2017, 10:02 PM
Who looks the most pan tri-racial? :D

Nebuchadnezzar
04-24-2017, 10:08 PM
My looks ?
osmanlı imparatorluğu

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18010555_10154339689537797_1575927071929980181_n.j pg?oh=674aa15aa88831b1f79d5d4b37173539&oe=598871BE

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 10:17 PM
My looks ?
osmanlı imparatorluğu

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18010555_10154339689537797_1575927071929980181_n.j pg?oh=674aa15aa88831b1f79d5d4b371

Pan-Med I think, more eastern Med sea type.

RN97
04-24-2017, 10:18 PM
My looks ?
osmanlı imparatorluğu

[I9689537797_1575927071929980181_n.jpg?oh=674aa15aa 88831b1f79d5d4b37173539&oe=598871BE[/IMG]
Afghan

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Most Italian users seem to think I look as Pan Italian as you think I look Iberian lol.

I think you are Sicilian-American looking and Southern Italian-American looking I assume from what I have seen in the USA,, could def pass for all over Italy I think.

You do also look Iberian also. You are a chameleon like me adaptable to many places which is good..

Amor Vincit Omnia
04-24-2017, 10:24 PM
We forgot about Alessio

You Forgot about me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 10:26 PM
My looks ?
osmanlı imparatorluğu

Eastern Balkan looking

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 10:28 PM

You prob look more Italian than me.

Tacitus
04-24-2017, 10:29 PM

And me, and GiCa, and Desperado...

Nebuchadnezzar
04-24-2017, 10:31 PM
Afghan

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c098727b0fa431f303302fdc70be6463
BRRRAAAAAPPP

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 10:32 PM

Are there any clear pics of you. I have no idea what you look like based on that bad quality pic.

RN97
04-24-2017, 10:34 PM
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c098727b0fa431f303302fdc70be6463
BRRRAAAAAPPP

#BringBackMyanthropologies

Nebuchadnezzar
04-24-2017, 10:35 PM
#BringBackMyanthropologies

Ohh yeah, what went of our very own bacha bazi boyscout ?

Amor Vincit Omnia
04-24-2017, 10:40 PM
You prob look more Italian than me.

I'm Italian !! that's why i look italian !! :-)) :-))

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Are there any clear pics of you. I have no idea what you look like based on that bad quality pic.

He keeps posting the same cheap shit quality pic, since he made classify thread when join. Like if thats the only pic he gots or something, old ass pic, like nigga dont got a new camera or cellphone to take new ones.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 10:54 PM

You seem jewish also by the looks but of course Italian too.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 10:57 PM
And me, and GiCa, and Desperado...

Gica looks like a Portuguese, you could pass in Spain also...So maybe pan-South Euro...

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 11:00 PM

So far I think, from what I seen here, you maybe the more pan-Italian looking here.

RN97
04-24-2017, 11:01 PM
He keeps posting the same cheap shit quality pic, since he made classify thread when join. Like if thats the only pic he gots or something, old ass pic, like nigga dont got a new camera or cellphone to take new ones.

What do you think you yourself look like?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 11:04 PM

I have no comment about myself but of others. But now that you ask...According to a friend of mine from Chile on facebook, he says I'm pan-Latin American, can pass from North of Mexico far as Chile...From Mexico to around over there.

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 11:04 PM

He looks kind of Cuban.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-24-2017, 11:09 PM
RN could pass in the Caribbean too, he kinda looks like some Puerto Rican reggetonero but lighter than avarage.

RN97
04-24-2017, 11:16 PM
RN could pass in the Caribbean too, he kinda looks like some Puerto Rican reggetonero but lighter than avarage.

No, absolutely not. You being triracial =/= me being so. No one except for trolls has ever said I look anything other than European, most often central/ east. Look it up yourself.

JohnSmith
04-24-2017, 11:23 PM
No, absolutely not. You being triracial =/= me being so. No one except for trolls has ever said I look anything other than European, most often central/ east. Look it up yourself.

The Americas have plenty of European descended people nothing to get offended by. Just look at the governor of Puerto Rico

RN97
04-24-2017, 11:25 PM
The Americas have plenty of European descended people nothing to get offended by. Just look at the governor of Puerto Rico

He's saying I look black, he knows well what he's doing. Obv. he would say something new world otherwise...

Newsboy
04-24-2017, 11:36 PM

In this video, you can easily be Mexican.

Newsboy
04-24-2017, 11:39 PM
Could I pass as all four

You can pass as Jewish, Caucasian (Caucasus), Cypriot, lighter Levantine, and coastal Maghrebi.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 12:35 AM

he is what they would call a Jabao in the caribbean, a light skin dude with black features

these all look like they could be related to RN, i can see them all at a family dinner

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_laRzN-YLSSY/So1pGeyadQI/AAAAAAAAAgI/sfBmf8ldoMs/s320/EL-PRODIGIO110807.jpg
http://guiadoscuriosos.uol.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ademir.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/oditous2/VonVonniPresentationSpring2012MercedesD0KcumU7-gJl.jpg

Journeyman26
04-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Shiit, I think I am pretty pan-italo. Pale/freckles but dark hair and brown eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/Vc2vvWd.jpg

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 12:46 AM
he is what they would call a Jabao in the caribbean, a light skin dude with black features

these all look like they could be related to RN, i can see them all at a family dinner

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_laRzN-YLSSY/So1pGeyadQI/AAAAAAAAAgI/sfBmf8ldoMs/s320/EL-PRODIGIO110807.jpg
http://guiadoscuriosos.uol.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ademir.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/oditous2/VonVonniPresentationSpring2012MercedesD0KcumU7-gJl.jpg

Yeah brah, he could very well be a Jabao Reggetonero in the Caribbean, yeah indeed. I would not be surprise if they told me were relative to RN.
He looks like a light Caribbean nigga.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Yeah brah, he could very well be a Jabao Reggetonero in the Caribbean, yeah indeed. I would not be surprise if they told me were relative to RN.
He looks like a light Caribbean nigga.

woooord brah, if RN told me they were all his family members, i would believe it, and im sure everyone here wouldnt be surprise either
they have told him that he looks mix race

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Shiit, I think I am pretty pan-italo. Pale/freckles but dark hair and brown eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/Vc2vvWd.jpg

pan-southern euro

The.Mask
04-25-2017, 12:52 AM
Sikeliot looks typical neo greek in features but with whiter skin.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 12:56 AM
Carlito should. Hes italian mexican. I could be wrong but I heard he has hardly any native

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 12:57 AM
pan-southern euro

True,, what about me,:)

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 12:58 AM
Carlito should. Hes italian mexican. I could be wrong but I heard he has hardly any native

what about me? what did i do...

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 12:59 AM

That's what you look like. Argentano and other users have said you look like a mulatto from Veracruz. LMAO

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:00 AM
True,, what about me,:)

damn you a hard one brah lol

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:01 AM
That's what you look like. Argentano and other users have said you look like a mulatto from Veracruz. LMAO

he has NEVER EVER seen me
you on the other hand look a lot like a puerto rican reggaetonero, you even have a black man haircut

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 01:02 AM
what about me? what did i do...

Your're italian mexican. So you should be the most italo balkan Pan latin American. ( you have more amerindian then other italo Latin Americans on this forum but its not high though)

theres nothing bad I said.

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:07 AM
he has NEVER EVER seen me
you on the other hand look a lot like a puerto rican reggaetonero, you even have a black man haircut

LOL black man haircut? Puerto rican reggaetonero? Wtf does that even mean? :rotfl:

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:10 AM
damn you a hard one brah lol

then lets say Switzerland the country that has like 4 different ethnicities.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:11 AM
Your're italian mexican. So you should be the most italo balkan Pan latin American. ( you have more amerindian then other italo Latin Americans on this forum but its not high though)

theres nothing bad I said.

well those who have seen what i look like have told me I don't even look Italian but more Iberian, so I don't know
but my girlfriend who has been to Northern Italy said she could see me passing there, cause at first she would tell me I looked nothing like an Italian (to her Italians looked like Sicilians)

I dont think I look Pan-Italian, because Atlanto-Meds in central/southern italy there are not the norm

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:12 AM
well those who have seen what i look like have told me I don't even look Italian but more Iberian, so I don't know
but my girlfriend who has been to Northern Italy said she could see me passing there, cause at first she would tell me I looked nothing like an Italian (to her Italians looked like Sicilians)

I dont think I look Pan-Italian, because Atlanto-Meds in central/southern italy there are not the norm

stop lying chimp.

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:14 AM

I am curious to how different Northern Italians look,, Frank Sinatra is Italian half northern Italian and half Sicilian. I look Pan-Italian I think also.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 01:14 AM

To me Iberians and Spaniards sometimes look alike. But I guess its because they are both southern Europeans.
But you should have Iberian Admixture anyways with being half italian or so

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:15 AM
LOL black man haircut? Puerto rican reggaetonero? Wtf does that even mean? :rotfl:

that you go to black barber shops to get them fresh faded cuts bitch as nigga
you also listen to hip-hop, you aint even white either

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/11186890_871002296301091_1042207420_n.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000xylarrRxmD4/s/750/750/7945-Daddy-Yankee.jpg

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:16 AM

Get it lined up I bring my son to the black barber they do a good job

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:18 AM
To me Iberians and Spaniards sometimes look alike. But I guess its because they are both southern Europeans.
But you should have Iberian Admixture anyways with being half italian or so

yeah I do, I also have Balkan but not sure if its real since sometimes northern Italians score some Balkan but then again there were Balkans that settled there
i look like my paternal grandfather, everyone always tells me, people who knew him even in Mexico think im an exact copy of him and he was 100% Italian so im not sure
i just think some people dont think I dont look Italian because they dont associate Atlanto-meds with Italians but rather with Iberian people

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:19 AM
Get it lined up I bring my son to the black barber they do a good job

yeah but MnM cunt nigga hates black people yet he jocks black style since they have too much swag and his crusty ashy mix ass wont be able to pull any females without black swag
you dont hate blacks so its okay

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:20 AM

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/11186890_871002296301091_1042207420_n.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000xylarrRxmD4/s/750/750/7945-Daddy-Yankee.jpg

LMFAO

keep chimping border monkey.

non-White Puerto rican reggaetonero :rotfl:

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:21 AM

Carlitos way looks more whiter and Euro than you. I seen him, we have each other as friend. He looks Western Euro/Central. Atlantid Med. I know his brothers also, most look Nordo-Med. While you look like a non-white Puerto Rican Reggetonero. I doubt you are the origin you claim. You dont look Iberian or anything but African admix.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 01:22 AM
yeah I do, I also have Balkan but not sure if its real since sometimes northern Italians score some Balkan but then again there were Balkans that settled there
i look like my paternal grandfather, everyone always tells me, people who knew him even in Mexico think im an exact copy of him and he was 100% Italian so im not sure
i just think some people dont think I dont look Italian because they dont associate Atlanto-meds with Italians but rather with Iberian people

Typical Latin Americans dont score balkans so your balkan score is likely real. Especially given the fact you are italian. If people tell you, that you look like your 100% italian grandfather ( real life) then you probably do look italian. You probably look predominantly Italian influenced but I never seen you so I don't know.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:23 AM

Yeah brah, indeed. You dont look typical Italian or Pan-Italian. Your look among Italians I only see it mainly in the northern Italy, Veneto etc.

Your older brother especially looks Venetian.

Carlito's Way
LMFAO

keep chimping border monkey.

non-White Puerto rican reggaetonero :rotfl:

yeah my nigga, anyone can steal pictures online you reggaetonero crusty mix nigga :rotfl:
i can even do that myself and turn myself into some nordid nigga :rotfl: :rotfl:

anyone thinks you are white
one minute you are only Iberian
and the next you are Iberian mix with Irish

my nigga do you know how rare are Spanish + Portuguese mixes in America????????? only an idiot would believe your shit :rotfl:
im still waiting for them DNA test my nigga

that nigga in the picture looks like a Southern Italian....

JohnSmith
yeah but MnM cunt nigga hates black people yet he jocks black style since they have too much swag and his crusty ashy mix ass wont be able to pull any females without black swag
you dont hate blacks so its okay

I like everybody your right,,, plus I have no problems with the females,, they like the Italian guys just fine,, Italians know how to give a woman what they need on a cold night,lol

Journeyman26
04-25-2017, 01:24 AM
I am curious to how different Northern Italians look,, Frank Sinatra is Italian half northern Italian and half Sicilian. I look Pan-Italian I think also.

Not a great pic.. but here is my dad, 100% North/Central Italian (I say north-central becauses the city we come from, Pontremoli, is on the three way border between Liguria, Emilia-Romagna, and Tuscany, but on the Tuscan side).

http://i.imgur.com/M5Td4A7.jpg

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:25 AM
Yeah brah, indeed. You dont look typical Italian or Pan-Italian. Your look among Italians I only see it mainly in the northern Italy, Veneto etc.

Your older brother especially looks Venetian.

I never seen what he looks like.

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:26 AM
Carlitos way looks more whiter and Euro than you. I seen him, we have each other as friend. He looks Western Euro/Central. Atlantid Med. I know his brothers also, most look Nordo-Med. While you look like a non-white Puerto Rican Reggetonero. I doubt you are the origin you claim. You dont look Iberian or anything but African admix.

Look at this dog vying for my attention. Run off and find some Spanish and Italian dick to suck.

Carlito's Way

for real brah, this nigga be stealing pictures of italian americans LOL nigga dont even look Iberian and especially not someone who is supposedly Iberian and Irish mix

JMack
I like everybody your right,,, plus I have no problems with the females,, they like the Italian guys just fine,, Italians know how to give a woman what they need on a cold night,lol

You're not Italian, you're american.

Mn The Loki TA Son

Lmao. Thats how that bitch ass nigga looks. Like a pussy ass non-white Puerto Rican bitch with reggetonero hair cut.

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:27 AM
Not a great pic.. but here is my dad, 100% North/Central Italian (I say north-central becauses the city we come from, Pontremoli, is on the three way border between Liguria, Emilia-Romagna, and Tuscany, but on the Tuscan side).

]

I see look like an average guy.

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 01:28 AM
Dumb thread

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:28 AM
Look at this dog vying for my attention. Run off and find some Spanish and Italian dick to suck.

did yo momma get fucked by the Italian pizza man or what brah? why you stealing from Italian americans?

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:29 AM
Dumb thread

If you dont like the thread go fuck off to your Allah.

JohnSmith
You're not Italian, you're american.

Yup

Carlito's Way
Lmao. Thats how that bitch ass nigga looks. Like a pussy ass non-white Puerto Rican bitch with reggetonero hair cut.

yeah brah, his dad who left his momma probably Puerto Rican, maybe thats why MnM nigga hates puerto ricans a lot
we need to find his father

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 01:30 AM
If you dont like the thread go fuck off to your Allah.

Lol. Make me.

But I meant the stuff said here. Like fake pictures and such. The thread has become dumb and retarded... I am not talking about you.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:32 AM
I seen Carlitos way and he kind of looks like this Spaniard actor from North Spain. Watch MnM be jealous, lol.
http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag391/emibuf/Martintildeo%20rivas_zpsxc3r4x23.jpg

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:33 AM
yeah my nigga, anyone can steal pictures online you reggaetonero crusty mix nigga :rotfl:
i can even do that myself and turn myself into some nordid nigga :rotfl: :rotfl:

anyone thinks you are white
one minute you are only Iberian
and the next you are Iberian mix with Irish

my nigga do you know how rare are Spanish + Portuguese mixes in America????????? only an idiot would believe your shit :rotfl:
im still waiting for them DNA test my nigga

that nigga in the picture looks like a Southern Italian....

NVM. You're pretty fucking stupid. :rotfl:

Mn The Loki TA Son
Lol. Make me.

But I meant the stuff said here. Like fake pictures and such. The thread has become dumb and retarded... I am not talking about you.

Lol. Ok.

I thought you throw that comment to me being the maker of this thread. Than that case, my bad, lol. Excuse me.

JohnSmith
I seen Carlitos way and he kind of looks like this Spaniard actor from North Spain. Watch MnM be jealous, lol.

Why would he be jealous what is going on here???

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:34 AM
http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag391/emibuf/Martintildeo%20rivas_zpsxc3r4x23.jpg

yeah i see the resemblance except my lips are full
MnM just a jealous as nigga who is 40 years old and looks up to Eminem lol like bitch why you still so childish, nigga even got him on his profile pic like a groupie hoe ready to spread them butt cheeks for him lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:34 AM
NVM. You're pretty fucking stupid. :rotfl:

You look like a Sub-Saharan African admix version of your avatar pic, Eminem.

Profileid
04-25-2017, 01:35 AM
You look like a Sub-Saharan African admix version of your avatar pic, Eminem.

You look like a deformed milk dud.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:36 AM
yeah brah, his dad who left his momma probably Puerto Rican, maybe thats why MnM nigga hates puerto ricans a lot
we need to find his father

Yeah, I would not be surprise. He must be a angry Puerto Rican bastard, mad that his dad left him as bastard as young.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:37 AM

MnM is just jealous, he tries to steal from black culture, looks up to wiggers, but at the same time hates blacks and hates Hispanics but yet loves our food, our women and steals from us
he has some serious identity issues going on, we on a mission to find his real father cause he could be a Puerto Rican, he also hates them a lot for no reason

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:39 AM
yeah i see the resemblance except my lips are full
MnM just a jealous as nigga who is 40 years old and looks up to Eminem lol like bitch why you still so childish, nigga even got him on his profile pic like a groupie hoe ready to spread them butt cheeks for him lol

Not surprise motherfuckers - Nate Diaz. Lol.
Many bitter over 35 years old fools here who still acting childish, like little teenage bitches brah. Like him, Colonel fat bitch etc.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:41 AM

BECAUSE he looks whiter and Euro unlike that Mnm bitch who looks like a non white Puerto Rican nigga, prob is just a Angry + Puerto Rican bastard.

JohnSmith
04-25-2017, 01:42 AM
BECAUSE he looks whiter and Euro unlike that Mnm bitch who looks like a non white Puerto Rican nigga, prob is just a Angry + Puerto Rican bastard.

Nothing wrong with looking non-white,lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:43 AM

Of course not. But just saying what he hates. He must hate his non white Puerto Rican face.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:45 AM
Not surprise motherfuckers - Nate Diaz. Lol.
Many bitter over 35 years old fools here who still acting childish, like little teenage bitches brah. Like him, Colonel fat bitch etc.

yeah MnM tryna act hard and tough out here but he a soft as nigga, heard Pixar wanna make a movie out of him called Princeso LOL first gay Pixar film for children

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:46 AM

thats true but he tries to troll us for our mix ancestry yet that bitch as nigga is mix and looks mix and looks up to wiggers

Tamerlane
04-25-2017, 01:47 AM
thats true but he tries to troll us for our mix ancestry yet that bitch as nigga is mix and looks mix and looks up to wiggers

I didn't get to see your pic. Can you PM me it? Sends some Nudes as well. :D

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 01:48 AM
I didn't get to see your pic. Can you PM me it? Sends some Nudes as well. :D

lol no.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 01:50 AM
yeah MnM tryna act hard and tough out here but he a soft as nigga, heard Pixar wanna make a movie out of him called Princeso LOL first gay Pixar film for children

Yeah but we know he a pussy reggetonero Puerto Rican.
MnM =
Puerto Rican + Angry Negrito Reggetonero
MnM =
http://static.tumblr.com/866cffa9a49015e08bbf86e7d5648ea9/n7iw7bi/5esmkfkcx/tumblr_static_533119_372884169485820_693256133_n.j pg

Annie999
04-25-2017, 01:54 AM

I agree I look pan, but with what race am I mixed according to you? In my classification threads I get nothing but south euro ethnicities, in fact I was gonna nominate myself for pan south euro :p i think pan latin americans should have amerindian in them and maybe some SSA.

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 01:54 AM
MnM is just jealous, he tries to steal from black culture, looks up to wiggers, but at the same time hates blacks and hates Hispanics but yet loves our food, our women and steals from us
he has some serious identity issues going on, we on a mission to find his real father cause he could be a Puerto Rican, he also hates them a lot for no reason

LOL you are so retarded.

You never posted a pic of yourself here or at ABF and when you did you always posted an unclear pic from a distance. Until one day over at ABF you posted a pic and AcevadoRickey or whatever his name is called you out on it. He said the pic you posted looked nothing like the pic you sent him in a pm. Stealing pictures? LMFAO

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 01:55 AM
you guys are weird. You kind of have this thing where you see blacks lower in a way by comparing someone else as more black then you if you dont like them, But then the moment a racists says something about black people you get all riled up ( or spar with black people who are actually helping you train). Then have afro mexican relatives. The complex is real. You need to stop trolling. RN isnt good by all means. But you are pretty much like him in the way you interact with people. probably worse actually.

Dick
04-25-2017, 01:57 AM
I look Pan-Latin American.

TenaciousTopologist
04-25-2017, 02:00 AM
you guys are weird. You kind of have this thing where you see blacks lower in a way by comparing someone else as more black then you if you dont like them, But then the moment a racists says something about black people you get all riled up ( or spar with black people who are actually helping you train). Then have afro mexican relatives. The complex is real. You need to stop trolling. RN isnt good by all means. But you are pretty much like him in the way you interact with people. probably worse actually.

one word:
insecure

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:02 AM
one word:
insecure

Stupid indian shit skin, who gives a fuck what words you say here.

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 02:04 AM
It's so easy to make them chimp. :laugh:

TenaciousTopologist
Stupid indian shit skin, who gives a fuck what words you say here.

case in point.

Argentano
I look Pan-Latin American.

you have to be able to dance cuarteto to be pan latin american

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68JBRPrFEk

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:06 AM
case in point.

You shit skin, shut your fookin mouth. You point shit, lol. You nasty looking Australoid indian bitch. Your color makes me fuckin sick. diarrhea shit looking

Dick
04-25-2017, 02:06 AM
you have to be able to dance cuarteto to be pan latin american

Do i have to dress up like her too?

Journeyman26
04-25-2017, 02:07 AM
You shit skin, shut your fookin mouth. You point shit, lol. You nasty looking Australoid indian bitch. Your color makes me fuckin sick. Lije dirrarea shit

damn brah

Argentano
Do i have to dress up like her too?

yes

TenaciousTopologist
You shit skin, shut your fookin mouth. You point shit, lol. You nasty looking Australoid indian bitch. Your color makes me fuckin sick. Lije dirrarea shit

1. Learn English
2. You will never be as aesthetic as me

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:09 AM
1. Learn English
2. You will never be as aesthetic as me

Shit skin, you better not be the same indian name or known as ross. Than I will be the next to step on you, you diarrera shit looking.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:10 AM
Shit skin, you better not be the same indian name or known as ross. Than I will be the next to step on you, you diarrera shit looking.

Peice of dry diarrera shit. You better not be the same indian. Or il be the next one to post your face around.

If you not, I better here from you today.

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 02:10 AM
Yeah but we know he a pussy reggetonero Puerto Rican.
MnM =
MnM =
http://static.tumblr.com/866cffa9a49015e08bbf86e7d5648ea9/n7iw7bi/5esmkfkcx/tumblr_static_533119_372884169485820_693256133_n.j pg

is that a relative of yours? Oh that's right, you only post pseudo looking European mestizos.

TenaciousTopologist
04-25-2017, 02:12 AM

My face is on my avatar, Sherlock.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:12 AM
I'll be blacks bitches. And you are warned indian kid. I better hope its not you with a sock.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:13 AM
My face is on my avatar, Sherlock.

Than your another burn shit skin color indian. You look like the big load I just drooped.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:13 AM
LOL you are so retarded.

You never posted a pic of yourself here or at ABF and when you did you always posted an unclear pic from a distance. Until one day over at ABF you posted a pic and AcevadoRickey or whatever his name is called you out on it. He said the pic you posted looked nothing like the pic you sent him in a pm. Stealing pictures? LMFAO

i only posted one picture of myself on ABF in the members section, and it was a picture of myself from a distance, which the quality wasnt even that great
the picture I had send Acevedo was a clear one, up close but it was a side picture, meaning no frontal picture was ever send to him

so yeah i looked different because he never saw my frontal picture
plus there were members there who had already seen what I looked like via Skype or Tiny Chat and one who had known me since I was 15 (I am in my early 20's now)
no picture stealing nigga

and i did post one picture here on the members picture thread a while back, no one ever said i looked non-white
in fact melon-head would even tell me i was white and that i looked like a telenovela actor

so again nigga, what more is there? hahahahahahahahahaha you out here stealing pictures of old as Italian Americans in men restrooms, like nigga that man dont look Iberian-Irish

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 02:15 AM
i only posted one picture of myself on ABF in the members section, and it was a picture of myself from a distance, which the quality wasnt even that great
the picture I had send Acevedo was a clear one, up close but it was a side picture, meaning no frontal picture was ever send to him

plus there were members there who had already seen what I looked like via Skype or Tiny Chat and one who had known me since I was 15 (I am in my early 20's now)

and i did post one picture here on the members picture thread a while back, no one ever said i looked non-white
in fact melon-head would even tell me i was white and that i looked like a telenovela actor

so again nigga, what more is there? hahahahahahahahahaha you out here stealing pictures of old as Italian Americans in men restrooms, like nigga that man dont look Iberian-Irish

cool story bro. But the only people who are known for stealing pics are you and Mn1 the mongrel.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:16 AM

You look whiter and more Euro than most of the fools here mention. Anyway, agree with you word for word here and where they all pass that you mention.

You pass in Iberian peninsula, France, to North Italy, Northeast Italy.

Annie999
04-25-2017, 02:18 AM

Like most southern Italians/Sicilians, who their best pass of them is in all Med countries. Mainly from the Euro Med islands to Middle east, also North Africa, like Barkoo, but that nigga only passes there.

My mom is DNA tested, 1% native :)

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:18 AM

nah, this is about niggas who hate on those mixed with black yet act like they aint mix with it themselves and also go around stealing from black culture
MnM is one of them cause no one buys that he is an euro to begin with

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:21 AM
My mom is DNA tested, 1% native :)

I recall that. But I mean by looks in some pics. Look a bit native mixed. Must be psuedo.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:23 AM
nah, this is about niggas who hate on those mixed with black yet act like they aint mix with it themselves and also go around stealing from black culture

Yes.
But I guess sometimes we gotta tell, as some niggas are slow and shit and will get it twisted.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:24 AM
cool story bro. But the only people who are known for stealing pics is you and Mn1 the mongrel.

nah my nigga you just mad that you dont have shit on me at all hahahahahaha keep trying pussy as nigga
i can gladly add anyone here on snapchat and snap them a picture of myself, no picture stealing little bitch, the only difference has been is that the older i have gotten the sexier ive been getting

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 02:26 AM
as some niggas are slow and shit and will get it twisted.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/LOL-Trol-Face.gif

Carlito's Way
Yes.
But I guess sometimes we gotta tell, as some niggas are slow and shit and will get it twisted.

yeah true that, how can i hate mama africa's people when all I do is defend them here from crusty crackers smh
i am also dating a mulatta mami, i love black women
i am proud of my black ancestry, i am the son of Angola

Mn The Loki TA Son
Well this is TA...The land of old slow ass morons. Were you see grown ass mans over 35 acting childish and shit.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:28 AM
You look whiter and more Euro than most of the fools here mention. Anyway, agree with you word for word here and where they all pass that you mention.

You pass in Iberian peninsula, France, to North Italy, Northeast Italy.

nigga stupid, even my mix race momma looks whiter than his sorry ass and that nigga he stole the picture from

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:29 AM
Mnm a self hating angry Purto Rican reggetonero negrito. I feel sorry for him. He reminds me of that triracial nigga Jasiel brah. It could be him for all I know, lol. He also is part Puerto Rican...

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Well this is TA...The land of old slow ass morons. Were you see grown ass mans over 35 acting childish and shit.

MnM just wants our attention, nigga thirsty like a dehydrated as nigga

LieDetector
04-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Well this is TA...The land of old slow ass morons.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 02:32 AM

Brah you've been hating on other mixed latin americans who are more mixed then mexicans (in terms of components of Ancestries). You have a history of it. Especially if they are from Caribbean. For a brief while I think brazil also. And Mn1 also. But you've been chilling atm because you have been probably more worried about the trump thing going on then other black mixed latin Americans or carribeans or brazilians. Mn1 is the way he is and just likes to scratch the back enemies of his enemies without actually having genuine common ground and interests. he lets his temper get the best of him. He hasn't learned to stop being short tempered. You really don't care about black mixed latin Americans. You only use Identity politics when it suits your interests. Rmuller is actually a pretty good mexican user.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:33 AM

Is that how you open your mouth when singing to the Puerto Rican reggeton shit, Lol

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:36 AM
Brah you've been hating on other mixed latin americans who are more mixed then mexicans (in terms of components of Ancestries). You have a history of it. Especially if they are from Caribbean. For a brief while I think brazil also. And Mn1 also. But you've been chilling atm because you have been probably more worried about the trump thing going on then other black mixed latin Americans or carribeans or brazilians. Mn1 is the way he is and just likes to scratch the back enemies of his enemies without actually having genuine common ground and interests. he lets his temper get the best of him. He hasn't learned to stop being short tempered. You really don't care about black mixed latin Americans. You only use Identity politics when it suits your interests. Rmuller is actually a pretty good mexican user.

I'm from California like Carlitos way...So worry how, I never did in fact. I had Trump conpain knock at my door for my vote...

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 02:39 AM

well you are confusing nationalism with racism
and my rant against Brazilians was due to them denying the African heritage of Brazil and whitewashing it

do i think Afro-Mexicans are more better than other blacks in the diaspora? hell yeah but thats just cause im very nationalist not because i hate other blacks lol
i just think mexicans are the most superior of all Latin America, better culture, traditions, better cuisine, better women, we are the most influential ect.

i do love Africans though, especially Angolans, I would never talk bad about them, they are my ancestors, even on ABF, they think im obsessed with Angolans
i also find them to be the most superior Africans, better women, better culture, dances, traditions ect.

but do i hate other africans? hell nah

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 02:40 AM
I'm from California like Carlitos way...So worry how, I never did in fact. I had Trump conpain knock at my door for my vote...

you arent worried about yourselves maybe. But if not you, the complaint on media is that Trump is breaking up families ect. Its a shame because some of the people actually look like decent folk but then I go on TA and see some of the people on TA

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 02:44 AM
well you are confusing nationalism with racism
and my rant against Brazilians was due to them denying the African heritage of Brazil and whitewashing it

do i think Afro-Mexicans are more better than other blacks in the diaspora? hell yeah but thats just cause im very nationalist not because i hate other blacks lol
i just think mexicans are the most superior of all Latin America, better culture, traditions, better cuisine, better women, we are the most influential ect.

i do love Africans though, especially Angolans, I would never talk bad about them, they are my ancestors, even on ABF, they think im obsessed with Angolans
i also find them to be the most superior Africans, better women, better culture, dances, traditions ect.

but do i hate other africans? hell nah

Brah you dont have ssa ancestors. You are a Italian mexican. In fact your ancestors were probably enslaving blacks.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:45 AM
you arent worried about yourselves maybe. But if not you, the complaint on media is that Trump is breaking up families ect. Its a shame because some of the people actually look like decent folk but then I go on TA and see some of the people on TA

I aint worry, i got nothing to worry about. Dont believe the hype. I have talk with white Americans who voted Trump and they talk to me normal, did not say a thing. Just some political stuff that I'm not really intresting in.

Dont believe everything you see chico.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 02:56 AM
I see mat the sudaca giving thumbs up here against us, hehe.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 03:02 AM
Brah you dont have ssa ancestors. You are a Italian mexican. In fact your ancestors were probably enslaving blacks.

my italian ancestors never enslaved anyone in Mexico lol slavery was already abolished way before they immigrated to Mexico
they also lived in isolated towns in southern Mexico

and yes i have black ancestors, i have afro-mexican relatives, my grandfather was a proud black man
mama Angola is in my blood

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 03:05 AM
sorry but im not no nasty crusty no lip white man, i am a proud man of color and my girlfriend is a woman of color
i also have Angolan ancestry, and that was proven with ancestry DNA with my cousin scoring high central african/Bantu
my percentage also showed central african/Bantu on ancestry dna

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 03:08 AM

Lol, I've told him as well, his Spanish pronunciation is quite impressive for a non-speaker or someone not familiar with the language at all.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments. I think in this video Im not as good, I think a accent is more clear here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTyml5DxbPo

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 03:11 AM
my italian ancestors never enslaved anyone in Mexico lol slavery was already abolished way before they immigrated to Mexico
they also lived in isolated towns in southern Mexico

and yes i have black ancestors, i have afro-mexican relatives, my grandfather was a proud black man
mama Angola is in my blood
cool story, I don't believe
I believe you have afro relatives because they are cousins. IE your aunt or uncle ( or grand aunt/ uncle) probably married off to a black person or afro mexican.
Anyways Afro mexicans get treated bad by average mexican society from what I see on the internet . Sometimes the indigenous groups too. Its not unique to mexico. Its a problem in other parts of mainland latin America.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 03:18 AM
I believe you have afro relatives because they are cousins. IE your aunt or uncle ( or grand aunt/ uncle) probably married off to a black person or afro mexican.
Anyways Afro mexicans get treated bad by average mexican society from what I see on the internet . Sometimes the indigenous groups too. Its not unique to mexico. Its a problem in other parts of mainland latin America.

We have the same afro mexican admixture, angolan.

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 03:19 AM

well you dont need to believe me, but according to you im a white latino, why would a white latino try to claim being non-white when most latinos would want to be pure white? makes no sense
they dont get treated bad, the only problem they face is that they are not widely recognized, that is all

i can easily post my ancestrydna results and debunk your claims but wont do it

Carlito's Way
04-25-2017, 03:19 AM
We have the same afro mexican admixture, angolan.

true brah

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 03:21 AM
well you dont need to believe me, but according to you im a white latino, why would a white latino try to claim being non-white when most latinos would want to be pure white? makes no sense
they dont get treated bad, the only problem they face is that they are not widely recognized, that is all

i can easily post my ancestrydna results and debunk your claims but wont do it

Same reason why some White Americans think they are part cherokee.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 03:22 AM
true brah

We the best. Fuck everybody else, who arent fully Euro but try to be pure white. Doing whitewashing on their mixed population...Like some wannabes around.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 03:26 AM
We the best. Fuck everybody else, who arent fully Euro but try to be pure white. Doing whitewashing on their mixed population...Like some wannabes around.

brah North Western Mexicans are white passing

JMack
04-25-2017, 03:58 AM

No way Cubans or Brazilians are more mixed than Mexicans. Mexico barely has 'whites' (less than 20%). There are more African mixed people in these places, but less mestizos and more Whites than in Mexico. If was not for communism, Cuba would be one of the 'whitest' countries in all the Americas.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 04:02 AM
No way Cubans or Brazilians are more mixed than Mexicans. Mexico barely has 'whites' (less than 20%). There are more African mixed people in these places, but less mestizos and more Whites than in Mexico. If was not for communism, Cuba would be one of the 'whitest' countries in all the Americas.

Im talking about components not proportion. Mexicans are typicaly Biracial strictly while brazilians Euro shifted ( half Euro to about 3/4 euro) tri racial on average but they have a bigger white population maybe in southern brazil but I don't know though for sure

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 04:15 AM
Im talking about components not proportion. Mexicans are typicaly Biracial strictly while brazilians Euro shifted ( half Euro to about 3/4 euro) tri racial on average but they have a bigger white population maybe in southern brazil but I don't know though for sure

Brazil and Argentina has the most white, lol at Cuba that small island would have the most whites.

The true is Mexico is behind Argentina with the most white population. Percent wise, not much. But size matters here...

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 04:20 AM

Brazil also has the most blacks in Latin America, including counting Caribbean islands.. Its like a giant Dominican republic, accept with more African admix- triracials..Etc and whites.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
04-25-2017, 04:25 AM
Brazil and Argentina has the most white, lol at Cuba that small island would have the most whites.

The true is Mexico is behind Argentina with the most white population. Percent wise, not much. But size matters here...

Cuba wouldn't have the most whites, I am talking about ratio. But its cuban Americans that are mostly white. I dont think Cubans on the Island are mostly white. Most I think are mixed.

JMack
04-25-2017, 04:25 AM
Brazil also has the most blacks in Latin America, including counting Caribbean islands.. Its like a giant Haiti, accept with more African admix, triracials, mulattos...Etc and whites.

Pure blacks no, Quadroons and Octoroons yes. Btw Brazil also has the most Whites in Latin America. Any race (with the exception of Amerindian) is bigger there because the population is bigger. Proportionally Brazil is far from having most blacks in LA. There are places in Brazil that you can walk for hours and you will not see any black person.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 04:53 AM
Pure blacks no, Quadroons and Octoroons yes. Btw Brazil also has the most Whites in Latin America. Any race (with the exception of Amerindian) is bigger there because the population is bigger. Proportionally Brazil is far from having most blacks in LA. There are places in Brazil that you can walk for hours and you will not see any black person.

I edit for Dominican Republic as better compare. Like a giant Dominican Reoublic, accept more Quadroons,,Trieacials, Mulattos, blacks and whites of course. Oh and Brazil had more Amerindian(fully or near) in the Amazon of Brazil...That DR dont have, only exist in as admixture.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-25-2017, 04:59 AM
Carlos don't think that An AtlantoMed is not pan Italian enough, I am AtlantoMed myself and can pass in the continent throughout, and have been told a few times. Also lol that someone west med/Atlantomed like me gets called "a bit exotic" by a maghrebi. First of I don't frankly care tbh I don't see any phenotype as inferior but I am only a realist and in reality that is absurd. There are also some North Africans that don't have any negroid admixture and look perfectly Souther European or at least pretty close to it and some of those are Atlantomed too so I think I can pass there as well, but that is neither here nor there.

Dick
04-25-2017, 05:01 AM
I look the most Italo.

Mortimer
04-25-2017, 05:01 AM

Carlos don't think that An AtlantoMed is not pan Italian enough, I am AtlantoMed myself and can pass in the continent throughout, and have been told a few times. Also lol that someone west med/Atlantomed like me gets called "a bit exotic" by a maghrebi. First of I don't frankly care tbh I don't see any phenotype as inferior but I am only a realist and in reality that is absurd. There are also some North Africans that don't have any negroid admixture and look perfectly Souther European or at least pretty close to it and some of those are Atlantomed too so I think I can pass there as well, but that is neither here nor there.

exotic is relative you are perfectly southern european, but north of the alps you would be a bit exotic indeed.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-25-2017, 05:17 AM
exotic is relative you are perfectly southern european, but north of the alps you would be a bit exotic indeed.

I agree!

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 05:17 AM
Carlos don't think that An AtlantoMed is not pan Italian enough, I am AtlantoMed myself and can pass in the continent throughout, and have been told a few times. [B]Also lol that someone west med/Atlantomed like me gets called "a bit exotic" by a maghrebi.First of I don't frankly care tbh I don't see any phenotype as inferior but I am only a realist and in reality that is absurd. There are also some North Africans that don't have any negroid admixture and look perfectly Souther European or at least pretty close to it and some of those are Atlantomed too so I think I can pass there as well, but that is neither here nor there.

I second that. I was giggling at that. Its amusing.
Anyway, you pass in many places, from Iberia to Italy, even northern Italy(like Tuscany...Could be a relative of Gica).

Queen B
04-25-2017, 05:34 AM
I look the most Greek.:cool:

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 06:01 AM

You can pass in Iberia too. I remember I made a thread getting your look alike from Spain classify. :P

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 06:16 AM

See my previous comment. You look a lot like this Española;
So you can pass outside Greece in Spain or she can be your sister aka from Greece or both
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/17992044_249443058796534_3150788095236649893_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=815754c6095543983768a5eef65fd049&oe=5998A19C

Queen B
04-25-2017, 06:31 AM
You can pass in Iberia too. I remember I made a thread getting your look alike from Spain classify. :P
I don't disagree. But still, I look the most Greek:cool:

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 06:32 AM
I don't disagree. But still, I look the most Greek:cool:

:thumb001:

alnortedelsur
04-25-2017, 06:34 AM
Dominicanese is Pan circumcaribbean plus Brazil. He could pass in the three Hispanic Caribbean countries (Cuba, DR and PR), and as trirracial from countries like Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil.

White (or near white) latin Americans like Annie and Argentano, are not exactly Pan-Latin Americans, but could pass in several Latin American countries with considerable Euro descent population (aside from the southern cone). They could pass as whites from Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Cuba, PR, etc. Of course, they would be untypical in most of those countries, but they would still pass in there, because white people like them, even being minority, are not uncommon in those countries.

Argentano would probably fit even better as local white, in those countries with considerable Italian input in their Euro population, such as Venezuela and Brazil (as an Italian descent white from those countries). Not saying that he could not pass as white Cuban, Mexican, Colombian, etc, he actually could, but he would fit even better as white Venezuelan or Brazilian of Italian descent, than as white Cuban, Mexican or Colombian, who are mostly of Spanish descent.

Mn The Loki TA Son
04-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Dominicanese is Pan circumcaribbean plus Brazil. He could pass in the three Hispanic Caribbean countries (Cuba, DR and PR), and as trirracial from countries like Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil.

White (or near white) latin Americans like Annie and Argentano, are not exactly Pan-Latin Americans, but could pass in several Latin American countries with considerable Euro descent population (aside from the southern cone). They could pass as whites from Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Cuba, PR, etc. Of course, they would be untypical in most of those countries, but they would still pass in there, because white people like them, even being minority, are not uncommon in those countries.

Argentano would probably fit even better as local white, in those countries with considerable Italian input in their Euro population, such as Venezuela and Brazil (as an Italian descent white from those countries). Not saying that he could not pass as white Cuban, Mexican, Colombian, etc, he actually could, but he would fit even better as white Venezuelan or Brazilian of Italian descent, than as white Cuban, Mexican or Colombian, who are mostly of Spanish descent.

:thumb001:

RN97
04-25-2017, 08:29 AM

Why am I not good??

barkoo
04-25-2017, 09:07 AM

You look 1000 times more exotic than myself and could pass as Tunisian but calling me a maghrebi ? this forum is full of clowns like you anyway. Lol Atlanto-Med or West-Med for yourself ? hopefully you won't die of being too much ridiculous. You are pred. Dinaro-Med with some Berberid imo, i'm clearly West-Med myself or Atlanto-Med, deal with it.
My family comes from Napoli and some other parts over Sicily, mother side is central and south France, period.