PDA

View Full Version : Regional al-Shabab Leader Killed in Somali Raid

crazyladybutterfly
05-08-2017, 09:13 PM
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2017/05/mil-170507-voa03.htm?_m=3n%2e002a%2e2008%2evq0ao0bh2t%2e1ujg

Marik
05-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Somalia is a failed state there needs to be Big changes or this Will just continue.

Wadaad
05-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Somalia is a failed state there needs to be Big changes or this Will just continue.

Aint it pathetic that Somalis from a failed state have more cash on hand than Habesha in places like Jigjiga, Dire Dawa, and even Addis? Why are there so many beggars in Addis Ababa but not so much, even in Mogadishu? By beggars I mean a flock of 20-30 wretched souls following you with stretch hands?

Why is the standard of living of a 'functioning' state Ethiopia, so low?

Why are cities like Hargeisa more developed than equally sized cities in Ethiopia (ie every other city/town except Addis)?

Sekarotuinen
05-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Despite all the chaos, Somalia is better off than a lot of SSA countries. It's recovering.

Marik
05-08-2017, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Wadaad;4399287]Aint it pathetic that Somalis from a failed state have more cash on hand than Habesha in places like Jigjiga, Dire Dawa, and even Addis? Why are there so many beggars in Addis Ababa but not so much, even in Mogadishu? By beggars I mean a flock of 20-30 wretched souls following you with stretch hands?
Why is the standard of living of a 'functioning' state Ethiopia, so low?

Thats coming from a somali with with a country that has been in constant war and cant even control their own country from islamists.I heard that the ethiopian millitary are showing the Somalis their place in ogaden Recently:D