PDA

View Full Version : what have you learned on TA.

Pages : [1] 2

Kriptc06
05-10-2017, 05:35 PM
I've learned the following:

I don't have Iberian ancestry, that's an ilusion, I'm actually part Morrocan, Algerian and Sephardi Jew.

Mtdna and Autosomal are useless.

Albania über alles.

Southern Italians are mena.

Everyone is part Jew in the end.

Only R1 is true white.

Many more

Share yours!

Odin
03-11-2018, 12:46 AM
1. That Meds are superior in every way possible, they created all civilizations, and gave birth to all other Caucasoid sub-races.
2. That Iberians actually look closer to British/Irish or Scandinavians.
3. That pigmentation in Balkans/Southern Europe/MENA is a sensitive issue.
4. That Scandinavians are all more Mongoloid than Caucasoid.
5. That Lebanese/North Africans are lighter than those in Sicily/Malta.
6. That Latin Americans are actually 'white,' and can be actually compared with white Americans (credit goes to Tooting Carmen).
7. That South Asians are the original Aryans (credit goes to Fractal).
8. That any Iberian who isn't blonde is a gypsy, and majority of Iberians have blue eyes (thanks to Cristiano viejo and alnortedelsur for enlightening me on this).
9. That Northern Greeks actually look closer to Slavs.
10. That Meds are objectively the most attractive of all races and sub-races in the world.
11. That every Latin American mongrel can pass in NW Europe and North America.
12. That Somalis are more Caucasoid than Finns.
13. That NW European women are attracted to swarthy Southern European men (credit goes to JohnSmith).
14. That Gypsies and Turks are considered scum.
15. That Ashkenazi Jews can pass anywhere in NW Europe.
16. That Lebanese-Americans and Cuban-Americans can be actually considered white (credit goes to Bobby Martnen).
17. That Meds are actually a majority in America, and America is not a white country (credit goes to Latinus).
18. That Catherine Zeta-Jones actually looks Mexican (credit goes to Carlito's Way), and Kate Middleton actually looks gypsy (credit goes to Cristiano viejo again).

Bobby Martnen
03-11-2018, 12:52 AM
16. That Lebanese-Americans and Cuban-Americans can be actually considered white (credit goes to Bobby Martnen).

Thanks for the shoutout!

ÁGUIA
03-11-2018, 12:57 AM
That tough kids these days think they get a sense of manhood boost by insulting or making empty threats behind the comfort of a computer desk.

AK-47
03-11-2018, 01:11 AM
I have learned that the scientific consensus is that Ashkenazim Jews have paternal lines that are nearly all middle eastern, and our maternal lines are half or more middle eastern.
I have also learned from these same people, that Ashkenazi Jews are on average 50% European in origin.
Yeah, makes total sense, and the math adds up, middle eastern dad and half of more middle eastern mom= 50% European:confused:...
I have also learned from scientific geniuses, that Jews are all more closely related to each other, than to any non Jewish populations.
Like that totally makes sense, a Yemenite Jew is much closer to an Ashkenazi Jew autosomally, than a Sicilian or Southern Italian...

Ashkenazi/Yemenite Jew.
https://image.ibb.co/b0wZxn/Yemen_vs_Ashkenazi.png
Ashkenazi/South Italian.
https://preview.ibb.co/kEW28H/20180213025010_hd.png

Magnolia
03-11-2018, 01:25 AM
Hitler's words were golden.
Almost all people tend to exaggerate theirs countries importance.

Mingle
03-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Serious response here. TA has been very educational for me. I knew zilch about genetics before coming here. Here is what I've learned:

1. South Slavs are not native Balkanites that underwent a language shift. Even Greeks have semi-significant/significant Slavic ancestry.

2. Bosniaks and Croats don't have near-identical genetics to Serbs.

3. Anatolian Turks are not native Anatolians that underwent a language shift. They're around half Turkmen autosomally. They're very distant to Armenians and Greeks.

4. GEDmatch calcs aren't flawless and have a lot of variability. Basically, I had zero knowledge on GEDmatch before TA (actually before getting my DNA results tbh).

5. That Y-DNA and mtDNA are things.

6. Jews have a LOT of West Asian ancestry. Ashkenazi Jews, despite living in Middle Europe, are very distant genetically to both Germans and Poles. They actually get modeled as half-North Italian and half-Palestinian.

7. Cypriots are genetically closer to Levantines than to the overwhelming majority of Greeks.

8. Most West Eurasians have at least minor East Eurasian ancestry. I was very surprised when I found out about how much East Eurasian Eastern Europeans and West Asian Turks (Anatolia, Azerbaijan, Caucasus) have. Even Pashtuns have some (minor) East Eurasian.

9. Black New Worlders are around a fifth European by their ancestry. I used to think that most pure SSA but with a minority possessing European ancestry.

10. Poles are genetically significantly closer to Russians than to Germans.

11. All White South Africans have some SSA.

12. There is a significant/semi-significant north-south genetic divide in Italy and Greece.

13. All Europeans are somewhat close to each other relative to the various populations in Asia and Africa. For example, an English person is much closer to a Bosnian than a Pashtun is to a Kurd.

14. West Eurasians are made up of several different components.

15. Northwest Europeans (Germano-Celts) are all genetically more or less the same with very minor variations.

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 01:38 AM
That most Greeks are Slavic and very related to Russians.
That Southern Italians are Menas, and more related to Middle easterner and North Africans than to other Europeans
That Madeirans are more like Cape Verdians than like other Europeans.
That Northern Italians are more related to Central European and Germanic populations than to other Italians and other southern Europeans.
That non-Greek Balkanic populations are much lighter and Euro looking than Italians, Greeks and Iberians.
That it's a Blasphemy to talk about any phenotype overlap between Iberians and French, Central and Northwestern Europeans because their very swarthy and exotic phenotypes cannot be compared in any way to any other European phenotypes, and they are more related to Moroccans than to any other European populations.
That only blonde and blue eyed people are white-Europeans.
That I am a triracial mongrel, and cannot identify as mostly European, despite of being 87% European.

Tauromachos
03-11-2018, 01:51 AM
1)Learned how to use trolling as a tactic against trolling.

2)That Mainland Greeks look Slavic or Balkanian

3)That Pontians are hellenized West Asians

4)That Thracians,Illyrians,Goths,Pelasgians,Dacians,Slavs ,Albanians all were one and the same people

ÁGUIA
03-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Off topic.
But is it just me or TA's clock/hour is all over the place.

jackrussell
03-11-2018, 01:55 AM
I learned that Captain Jack Sparrow was an Ottoman .

:D

Iloko
03-11-2018, 01:56 AM
TA is more like a social club rather than a learning center IMO :D

Bobby Martnen
03-11-2018, 01:56 AM
TA is more like a social club rather than a learning center IMO :D

Agreed. And I like it that way.

Latinus
03-11-2018, 03:07 AM
"2. That Iberians actually look closer to British/Irish or Scandinavians."

Never heard of this. What I have read it here is the following: Iberians (mainly Basques) have, compared to Southern Italy/Sicily, more overlap with British Isles regarding phenotype. But that doesn't mean they are closer to Northern/Northwestern Euros than other Latins/Helenics.

"6.That Latin Americans are actually 'white,' and can be actually compared with white Americans (credit goes to Tooting Carmen)."

Latin Americans can be of any race. There are even many pure Chinese here with their snack bars. And why the whites from Latin America should be compared to American ones?

"That Meds are actually a majority in America, and America is not a white country (credit goes to Latinus)."

I never said Meds are a majority in America. I said that Meds, without a tan and not looking exotic, can blend in among the white population of the United States. Yep, America is not a white country anymore. Your politicans/government doesn't resemble at all the Founding Father's ideology regarding race. If America was a white country it wouldn't be flooded with Mexican immigrants.
Again: being majority Euro doesn't mean it's a "white country". A white country put the interests of it's Euro population in first place and make sure, trough immigration controls, to keep it's white majority. You can look at the American Southwest to notice that your country is not a "white nation" a long time ago.

Dick
03-11-2018, 05:18 AM
When she says 'pull my hair' it really means 'fuck me harder'.

Decius
03-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Edited

Decius
03-11-2018, 05:24 AM
I learned about phenotypes and genetics on here

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 05:33 AM
1. That Meds are superior in every way possible, they created all civilizations, and gave birth to all other Caucasoid sub-races.
6. That Latin Americans are actually 'white,' and can be actually compared with white Americans (credit goes to Tooting Carmen).
8. That any Iberian who isn't blonde is a gypsy, and majority of Iberians have blue eyes (thanks to Cristiano viejo and alnortedelsur for enlightening me on this).
10. That Meds are objectively the most attractive of all races and sub-races in the world.
13. That NW European women are attracted to swarthy Southern European men (credit goes to JohnSmith).
17. That Meds are actually a majority in America, and America is not a white country (credit goes to Latinus).
18. That Catherine Zeta-Jones actually looks Mexican (credit goes to Carlito's Way), and Kate Middleton actually looks gypsy (credit goes to Cristiano viejo again).

Find the post or posts where Cristiano or me say something like that, or it didn't happen.

Profileid
03-11-2018, 05:35 AM
That alnortdeslsur is gay

Dick
03-11-2018, 05:36 AM

straight guys like pandas too, I think?

Profileid
03-11-2018, 05:37 AM
straight guys like pandas too, I think?

You sure about that?

Dick
03-11-2018, 05:38 AM
You sure about that?

Nah. Fuck panda bears

Mingle
03-11-2018, 05:41 AM
Find the post or posts where Cristiano or me say something like that, or it didn't happen.

He wasn't being literal, he was obviously exaggerating a bit.

You did the same in your post:

That most Greeks are Slavic and very related to Russians.
That Southern Italians are Menas, and more related to Middle easterner and North Africans than to other Europeans

You can't find any user that made the above statements.

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 05:49 AM

As gay as you are intelligent, literate, and knowledgeable of the world outside of the Western Pennsylvanian town where you live.

I also learnt that you are a typical redneck lazy ass white trash, who is so fat and lazy that always drives a rolling cart any time you go shopping to your closest Walmart.

This is how I picture you in my mind (changing the guy for you):

https://www.sayanythingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 05:53 AM
Nah. Fuck panda bears

I am the Panda Boy. Just ask to Melki.

Decius
03-11-2018, 06:00 AM
https://www.sayanythingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png

That guy in the picture is a badass

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 06:00 AM
He wasn't being literal, he was obviously exaggerating a bit.

You did the same in your post:

You can't find any user that made the above statements.

One thing is to make an exaggeration without pointing the finger to anybody, and another different thing is to make an exaggeration pointing to somebody in particular, when that person has never meant something like that.

Profileid
03-11-2018, 06:06 AM
As gay as you are intelligent, literate, and knowledgeable of the world outside of the Western Pennsylvanian town where you live.

I also learnt that you are a typical redneck lazy ass white trash, who is so fat and lazy that always drives a rolling cart any time you go shopping to your closest Walmart.

This is how I picture you in my mind (changing the guy for you):

extremely cool story bro

alnortedelsur
03-11-2018, 06:09 AM
extremely cool story bro

That's your reality, fat girl.

Mingle
03-11-2018, 06:13 AM
One thing is to make an exaggeration without pointing the finger to anybody, and another different thing is to make an exaggeration pointing to somebody in particular, when that person has never meant something like that.

Come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you were specifically talking about Sikeliot in that post :rolleyes:

Odin
03-11-2018, 10:23 PM
"2. That Iberians actually look closer to British/Irish or Scandinavians."

Never heard of this.

https://i.imgur.com/K9CGdbx.jpg

"6.That Latin Americans are actually 'white,' and can be actually compared with white Americans (credit goes to Tooting Carmen)."

Latin Americans can be of any race. There are even many pure Chinese here with their snack bars.

I was talking about the so called 'white Latin Americans'.

And why the whites from Latin America should be compared to American ones?

Ask him.

"That Meds are actually a majority in America, and America is not a white country (credit goes to Latinus)."

I never said Meds are a majority in America. I said that Meds, without a tan and not looking exotic, can blend in among the white population of the United States.

Actually they can't, and that's the point I was making.

Yep, America is not a white country anymore.

Says a person who comes from one of the most mongrelized countries in the world.:rolleyes:

Your politicans/government doesn't resemble at all the Founding Father's ideology regarding race. If America was a white country it wouldn't be flooded with Mexican immigrants.

Well, I have got news for you. Majority of people who vote for open borders leftist politicians in America are non-whites and Meds.

You can look at the American Southwest to notice that your country is not a "white nation" a long time ago.

And who invaded the place in the first place, its people like you.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?234605-Classify-Jonas-Gon%E7alves

https://i.imgur.com/nXRLxtB.jpg

Latinus
03-12-2018, 03:38 AM
I'll only answer because I want to clarify things. Yours debauchery and arrogance are unnecessary.

First, the average Med, whether you like it or not, is not exotic, but basic white. Get it? They look diferent from the typical Anglo-Germanic American? Yep. Do they (I'm talking about the average white Latino/Southern European) look exotic to the point of being spotted as non-white miles away? No. It was posted here before a picture of exchange students girls from Spain with white American boys. The females look like average white kids. Nothing exotic at all. Nobody would think they were foreign unless the opened their mouths or people being aware of their surnames.

Second, I know that Brazil is a mongrelized country. Tell me something new. Attacking my country won't change the fact that America is not a white country anymore. Pure falacy, man. You can write better than that.

"Well, I have got news for you. Majority of people who vote for open borders leftist politicians in America are non-whites and Meds."

Really? And who brought these non-whites? It wasn't me.

Cristiano said the average Southern Euro can pass better in Scandinavia than Middle East. He didn't say anything wrong.

"And who invaded the place in the first place, its people like you"

So what? It belonged to Mexico (former colony of the Spanish Empire), but they lost it to America. And these Americans, not people like me, were the ones that in the future would open it's borders to brown Mexicans.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 03:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/K9CGdbx.jpg

Dont distort the context. I claimed, claim and will claim that South Europeans are closer to North Europeans than to MENAs, not that South Europeans look like North Europeans, dont invent.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 03:46 AM
Dont distort the context. I claimed, claim and will claim that South Europeans are closer to North Europeans than to MENAs, not that South Europeans look like North Europeans, dont invent.

Spaniards are closer to Moroccans than any other people.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 03:50 AM

ok. now go to read your Quran, 3% Moorish boy.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 03:51 AM
ok. now go to read your Quran, 3% Moorish boy.

You misspelled Koran. SAD!

Latinus
03-12-2018, 03:54 AM

You know, Spaniards are more Northern than Sicilians. That means you're closer to people from Morocco than any ethnic Spaniard.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 03:54 AM
You misspelled Koran. SAD!

How you know its real name, eh :laugh:

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 03:55 AM
You know, Spaniards are more Northern than Sicilians. That means you're closer to people from Morocco than any ethnic Spaniard.

I cluster with Austrians...

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 03:55 AM
How you know its real name, eh :laugh:

Because I considered buying one when I ran out of toilet paper.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 04:13 AM
Spaniards cluster more north than North Italians. Let alone poor Sicilians.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:14 AM

Yet I cluster with Austrians.

Latinus

That's true.

Cristiano viejo
Yet I cluster with Austrians.
Congratulations.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:15 AM
That's true.

Yet Spaniards are significantly SW of me genetically.

Latinus
03-12-2018, 04:17 AM

And?

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:18 AM
And?

Your point about Sicilians and North Italians is irrelevant.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 04:33 AM

And what does that mean exactly? that you are whiter or something? because if it is so, then you would have to accept Spaniards are whiter than a lot of European ethnicities :laugh:

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:38 AM
And what does that mean exactly? that you are whiter or something? because if it is so, then you would have to accept Spaniards are whiter than a lot of European ethnicities :laugh:

I plot North of you, I'm whiter.

alnortedelsur
03-12-2018, 04:41 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?234605-Classify-Jonas-Gon%E7alves

https://i.imgur.com/nXRLxtB.jpg

As always, taking things out of context.

CV meant that that guy is too exotic to pass as Spaniard.

And in the thread where I responded to English Rose, the OP woman is a fair brunette Spaniard, not a blond Spaniard. Millions of Spaniards are fair brunettes like her. That's not the same as saying that most Spaniards are blond and blue eyed. And that woman has blue eyes, which is a minority trait among ethnic Spaniards, but not uncommon.

The problem is that it looks like that for certain people, she is "too light" and "too mainstream Euro looking" for a Spaniard :picard1: And my affirmation about millions of Spaniards having similar pigmentation and features as her, sounded as a "blasphemy" to English Rose... and to you.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:41 AM

And in the thread where I responded to English Rose, the OP woman is a fair brunette Spaniard, not a blond Spaniard. Millions of Spaniards are fair brunettes like her. That's not the same as saying that most Spaniards are blond and blue eyed. And that woman has blue eyes, which is a minority trait among ethnic Spaniards, but not uncommon.

The problem is that it looks like that for certain people, she is "too light" and "too mainstream Euro looking" for a Spaniard :picard1: And my affirmation about millions of Spaniards having similar pigmentation and features as her, sounded as a "blasphemy" to English Rose... and to you.

:picard2:

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 04:42 AM
I plot North of you, I'm whiter.

You dont know where I plot and in any case phenotypically I am lighter than you. As far I am concerned you can plot in the North Pole, that I will continue being whiter than you.

Bobby Martnen
03-12-2018, 04:43 AM
You dont know where I plot and in any case phenotypically I am lighter than you. As far I am concerned you can plot in the North Pole, that I will continue being whiter than you.

Go to bed.

https://i.imgur.com/kJkMGvf.png

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2018, 04:49 AM
Go to bed.

Why? I am in my free time, not my fault that truth hurts you.

Odin
03-13-2018, 12:11 AM
Yours debauchery and arrogance are unnecessary.

You started it.

First, the average Med, whether you like it or not, is not exotic, but basic white. Get it? They look diferent from the typical Anglo-Germanic American? Yep. Do they (I'm talking about the average white Latino/Southern European) look exotic to the point of being spotted as non-white miles away?

People who are classified as true Meds will be on the wog spectrum. And we all know that light skinned Southern Europeans do exist, and guess what? They won't pass as white in America, even if they do pass in the Northeast, as a whole, Meds are considered their own thing.

Second, I know that Brazil is a mongrelized country. Tell me something new. Attacking my country won't change the fact that America is not a white country anymore. Pure falacy, man. You can write better than that.

Again, you are talking about America here, things would be different if you were talking about the shithole country your Moorish ancestors migrated from, then you'd make a good argument, but we are talking about United States of America, the sole leader of this world. Learn your place when you speak about this country.

"Well, I have got news for you. Majority of people who vote for open borders leftist politicians in America are non-whites and Meds."

Really? And who brought these non-whites? It wasn't me.

But your people in America did, they voted for these politicians.

Cristiano said the average Southern Euro can pass better in Scandinavia than Middle East. He didn't say anything wrong.

Nope, it's like saying that Japanese can pass better in Africa than Malaysia, when you know they can never pass there. Some of them can pass in Malaysia, but none of them can pass in Africa.

And these Americans, not people like me, were the ones that in the future would open it's borders to brown Mexicans.

Nope, our future is secure, these politicians have already lost their power, you need to stop worrying about us, and worry about your own instead.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?237835-Classify-Mexican-actor-Gabriel-Soto-Yes-whiter-than-Bobby-Martnen&p=5020505&viewfull=1#post5020505

As always, you are back with more BS.

I am sure.:rolleyes:

Nope, she posted that map to prove that millions of Spaniards don't have blue eyes, when you said they actually did. Well, until you can prove what you said is true, I will take them for what they are, a pile of horseshit.

The problem is that many people are allergic to BS. And we all know that you are full of shit. That's alright though, I'm not going to prompt any further conversation seeing how you and your partner CV are already the laughingstocks of this forum.:lol:

Black Panther
03-13-2018, 12:16 AM
I learned that Pardo-Brazilians and even Black Brazilians are 98% European and our skin color is the same as Sicilians. :rolleyes:

alnortedelsur
03-13-2018, 01:03 AM
You started it.

People who are classified as true Meds will be on the wog spectrum. And we all know that light skinned Southern Europeans do exist, and guess what? They won't pass as white in America, even if they do pass in the Northeast, as a whole, Meds are considered their own thing.

Again, you are talking about America here, things would be different if you were talking about the shithole country your Moorish ancestors migrated from, then you'd make a good argument, but we are talking about United States of America, the sole leader of this world. Learn your place when you speak about this country.

But your people in America did, they voted for these politicians.

Nope, it's like saying that Japanese can pass better in Africa than Malaysia, when you know they can never pass there. Some of them can pass in Malaysia, but none of them can pass in Africa.

Nope, our future is secure, these politicians have already lost their power, you need to stop worrying about us, and worry about your own instead.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?237835-Classify-Mexican-actor-Gabriel-Soto-Yes-whiter-than-Bobby-Martnen&p=5020505&viewfull=1#post5020505

As always, you are back with more BS.

I am sure.:rolleyes:

Nope, she posted that map to prove that millions of Spaniards don't have blue eyes, when you said they actually did. Well, until you can prove what you said is true, I will take them for what they are, a pile of horseshit.

The problem is that many people are allergic to BS. And we all know that you are full of shit. That's alright though, I'm not going to prompt any further conversation seeing how you and your partner CV are already the laughingstocks of this forum.:lol:

You're one of the biggest bull shit posters on here. All your post is full of shit, starting with the statement about Iberians having Moorish ancestors and calling Spain and Portugal shit holes.

Only a stupid redneck retard like you can come up with comments like those.

And fuck with your ridiculous superiority pretenses. Your Anglo people are not any better than Iberians and Iberian descent people, or than other southern Europeans and South Euro descent Latin Americans. You're not the center of the universe.

Furtive Feline
03-13-2018, 01:23 AM
I have just returned to TA after being in voluntary absentia for several years.

I've already learned that some of the changes are indeed a bit radical. But, I find it interesting nevertheless.

Journeyman26
03-13-2018, 01:28 AM
never get involved in a land war in Asia -------> never engage in a flame war with Cristiano viejo or Laberia

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 01:31 AM
never get involved in a land war in Asia -------> never engage in a flame war with Cristiano viejo or Laberia

Oh man this Bobby Martnen vs Cristiano threads are just :picard2:

Give me a break please

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 01:32 AM
Oh man this Bobby Martnen vs Cristiano threads are just :picard2:

Give me a break please

Don't open the threads if you don't want to read them :picard2:

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 01:33 AM
Don't open the threads if you don't want to read them :picard2:

Take it easy and don't get offended

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 01:34 AM
Take it easy and don't get offended

Why you not like my threads with Cristiano?

Tauromachos
03-13-2018, 01:36 AM
Why you not like my threads with Cristiano?

Becuase they are :picard2::picard2::picard2:

Sorry nothing personal

Your music threads are awsome,much better

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2018, 03:58 PM

Not my problem that you have Syndrome Down and are unable to distinguish between "South Europeans are more similar to North Europeans than to Middle Easterns" and "South Europeans look like North Europeans", something I never claimed and you are inventing due your lack of arguments, and agenda :thumb001:

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 04:19 PM
Becuase they are :picard2::picard2::picard2:

Sorry nothing personal

Your music threads are awsome,much better

Thanks - but I will only stop with Cristiano once he apologizes and admits that he's a Moor.

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2018, 06:30 PM
Thanks - but I will only stop with Cristiano once he apologizes and admits that he's a Moor.

If I was 3% Moorish like you are, I would do :D

Bobby Martnen
03-13-2018, 08:18 PM
If I was 3% Moorish like you are, I would do :D

Once again - ancient Carthaginian, not Islamic, Medieval Moorish.

Hithaeglir
03-13-2018, 09:33 PM
1.Greeks are South Slavs in denial.
2.Greeks are the only former subject to the Ottomans that still has an eastern culture.Greeks had no identity or history before that.NOBODY ELSE HAS BEEN INFLUENCED AROUND US.
3.Greeks are Albanians.
4.Iberians and Italians hate each other.
6. Sicilians are Arabs in denial.
7.A woman's value lyes only on her virginity.Men are perfect creatures,constantly abused by women,who are uncapable to love them.
8.Evolution is a conspiracy.
9.ZOG zombies control the world.

Dandelion
03-13-2018, 09:35 PM
All civilization started with Greece.

Black Panther
03-13-2018, 09:38 PM
All civilization started with Greece.

No, they started from red-haired Nordic people in Egypt.

Root
03-13-2018, 09:56 PM
what have you learned on TA.

anthropology, linguistic and genetic fields and certainly trolling entertainment however I don't..

Ylla
03-13-2018, 11:44 PM
• Women are all evil and incapable of loving their husbands.
• Sicilians are a proxy for ancient everything- Greek Illyrian Phoenicians etc

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Once again - ancient Carthaginian, not Islamic, Medieval Moorish.
First, you can not know that, and second, it is ridicolous that your argument is based in that they were not Muslims. That does not matter, damn :pound:

4.Iberians and Italians hate each other.
6. Sicilians are Arabs in denial.
9.ZOG zombies control the world.

It is true.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 12:44 AM
Women are all evil and incapable of loving their husbands.

Women aren't inherently evil, but they rarely love their husbands or treat men right in general.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 12:46 AM
First, you can not know that, and second, it is ridicolous that your argument is based in that they were not Muslims. That does not matter, damn :pound:

It is true.

Sicilians don't have Moorish admixture the way Spaniards do, butthurt boy.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 12:50 AM
Sicilians don't have Moorish admixture the way Spaniards do, butthurt boy.

I hope you are joking because it is exactly the opposite, and by a huge hit :rolleyes:

You dont understand anything about genetic and you show it again. It is like when you claim 3% is noise :lol:

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 12:52 AM
I hope you are joking because it is exactly the opposite, and by a huge hit :rolleyes:

You dont understand anything about genetic and you show it again. It is like when you claim 3% is noise :lol:

There was just a study that showed Spaniards are on average 8% Moroccan, butthurt donkey boy.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 12:54 AM
There was just a study that showed Spaniards are on average 8% Moroccan, butthurt donkey boy.

Yes, and one that showed Sicilians are 120% black.

Continue dreaming, Bobby Moortnen. It is free.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:00 AM

Morisco Vagina, come up with a new insult.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:00 AM

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:02 AM

A rock is more funny than you. You must improve your insults, Bobby Moortnen.

In any case you, same than that Greek user, learned Sicilians are Arabs in denial. Not surprised why you love TA xD

magyar_lány
03-14-2018, 01:04 AM
I learned that vagina is gross.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:06 AM

And having a girlfriend in your 20s, bad :D

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:09 AM
A rock is more funny than you. You must improve your insults, Bobby Moortnen.

In any case you, same than that Greek user, learned Sicilians are Arabs in denial. Not surprised why you love TA xD

Cristiano Fajita!

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:10 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/b7552785080aeb6bd368968de9e819cc/tenor.png

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:12 AM
Cristiano Fajita!

Fajitas, Tacos, Burritos... it is interenting that I learned about these American dishes on TA xD

In the other hand you were very familiar with them, :whistle:

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Fajitas, Tacos, Burritos... it is interenting that I learned about these American dishes on TA xD

In the other hand you were very familiar with them, :whistle:

You like fajitas on your nipple.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:16 AM
You like fajitas on your nipple.

5 years old sentence.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:18 AM
5 years old sentence.

You like tacos in your coochie.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:19 AM
You like tacos in your coochie.

5 years old sentence.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:20 AM
5 years old sentence.

Your mom is a depigmented Moor who fucked a Mexican and that's where you come from.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:22 AM
Your mom is a depigmented Moor who fucked a Mexican and that's where you come from.

5 years old sentence.

Dick
03-14-2018, 01:23 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/f0/36/36f036e432183a42e3f44a5817e5c9a7.gif

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:24 AM
5 years old sentence.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/f0/36/36f036e432183a42e3f44a5817e5c9a7.gif

This is what Cristiano's mom does when she sees those Syrian refugee men...

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:25 AM
This is what Cristiano's mom does when she sees those Syrian refugee men...

She girl is not 4% Moorish like your swarthy mother, that is for sure :lol:

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:31 AM
She girl is not 4% Moorish like your swarthy mother, that is for sure :lol:

My mother, while darker than my father, is not swarthy.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:33 AM
My mother, while darker than my father, is not swarthy.

I dont believe you. I just hope that you dont do the same than your mother and mix with true Anglos. Let hope your Moorish genes finish with you!

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 01:46 AM
I dont believe you. I just hope that you dont do the same than your mother and mix with true Anglos. Let hope your Moorish genes finish with you!

I hope you never breed.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 01:50 AM
I hope you never breed.

Dont copy what I say, loser :cool:

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 02:03 AM
Dont copy what I say, loser :cool:

Don't copy what I say, loser. :cool:

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 02:07 AM
Don't copy what I say, loser. :cool:

hahaha I am your master, Mariachi xD

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 02:09 AM
hahaha I am your master, Mariachi xD

Nope.

ovidiu
03-14-2018, 02:13 AM
Serious response here. TA has been very educational for me. I knew zilch about genetics before coming here. Here is what I've learned:

1. South Slavs are not native Balkanites that underwent a language shift. Even Greeks have semi-significant/significant Slavic ancestry.

2. Bosniaks and Croats don't have near-identical genetics to Serbs.

3. Anatolian Turks are not native Anatolians that underwent a language shift. They're around half Turkmen autosomally. They're very distant to Armenians and Greeks.

4. GEDmatch calcs aren't flawless and have a lot of variability. Basically, I had zero knowledge on GEDmatch before TA (actually before getting my DNA results tbh).

5. That Y-DNA and mtDNA are things.

6. Jews have a LOT of West Asian ancestry. Ashkenazi Jews, despite living in Middle Europe, are very distant genetically to both Germans and Poles. They actually get modeled as half-North Italian and half-Palestinian.

7. Cypriots are genetically closer to Levantines than to the overwhelming majority of Greeks.

8. Most West Eurasians have at least minor East Eurasian ancestry. I was very surprised when I found out about how much East Eurasian Eastern Europeans and West Asian Turks (Anatolia, Azerbaijan, Caucasus) have. Even Pashtuns have some (minor) East Eurasian.

9. Black New Worlders are around a fifth European by their ancestry. I used to think that most pure SSA but with a minority possessing European ancestry.

10. Poles are genetically significantly closer to Russians than to Germans.

11. All White South Africans have some SSA.

12. There is a significant/semi-significant north-south genetic divide in Italy and Greece.

13. All Europeans are somewhat close to each other relative to the various populations in Asia and Africa. For example, an English person is much closer to a Bosnian than a Pashtun is to a Kurd.

14. West Eurasians are made up of several different components.

15. Northwest Europeans (Germano-Celts) are all genetically more or less the same with very minor variations.

I'm pretty sure people like Afghans (not even counting the obvious Hazaras), Iranians (esp northeastern), and Pakistanis have more Eurasian/East Asian input than Eastern or Northern Europe. Which makes sense given their proximity. Regarding isolated groups like Pashtuns, I don't know if the same applies.

LouisFerdinand
03-14-2018, 02:19 AM
I have learned about different types of architecture.

Sebastianus Rex
03-14-2018, 02:33 AM
That this forum is dominated by anthrotards with personal agendas that havent traveled for shit in their lifes and are actually clueless about almost everything and their spaming of ignorance and retardation puts away serious discussions and more knowledgable users.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 02:43 AM
That this forum is dominated by anthrotards with personal agendas that havent traveled for shit in their lifes and are actually clueless about almost everything and their spaming of ignorance and retardation puts away serious discussions and more knowledgable users.

Yeah, Cristiano is the worst, I agree.

Mingle
03-14-2018, 02:52 AM
I'm pretty sure people like Afghans (not even counting the obvious Hazaras), Iranians (esp northeastern), and Pakistanis have more Eurasian/East Asian input than Eastern or Northern Europe. Which makes sense given their proximity. Regarding isolated groups like Pashtuns, I don't know if the same applies.

I get only 2% and afaik Northwest Indians (which includes Eastern Pakistanis who are 80% of Pak's population) get a bit less than me. I think Eastern Europeans and Northern Europeans get more than me on average. My EE (East Eurasian) is typical for northern Pashtuns, but some Pashtuns get over 5% (I've seen one from tribal Pakistan get 30% but he was likely an assimilated Uzbek) so I think we may have more than East Euros and Peninsular Scandinavians on average, but the difference isn't significant. Also, most (if not all) of our EE is likely from Proto-Indo-Iranians and very little to none would be from Turks. Those with higher amounts of EE probably got it from Turks but those with lesser (like myself) likely don't have any Turk blood.

Iranians likely got it from Turko-Mongols as I've seen some get it in small amounts and they otherwise have very little PII ancestry, but their EE seems to be a bit less than that of East and North Euros.

In Afghanistan, Tajiks get around the 10% range so they are definitely far above any European population. Though some Tajiks are genetically identical to Pashtuns. Other non-Pashtun groups in Afghanistan include Nuristanis and Dards (who are an insignificant percent of the population) and they likely get it at the same frequency as northern Pashtuns. Besides Tajiks and Hazaras, the only ethnic groups of significant size are Turks (Uzbeks, Turkmens). Uzbeks cluster with Hazaras and the small Turkmen minority gets a bit less EE than them. There are also an insignificant minority of Turks (Kyrgyzes) in the Wakhan Corridor and Kyrgyzes are almost genetically identical to Kazakhs.

I think Danes get less than 0.5% EE but other Scandinavians and East Euros I'm assuming get generally 3-4%. I'm not sure though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sebastianus Rex
03-14-2018, 02:56 AM
Yeah, Cristiano is the worst, I agree.

Shut up Bobby, you and CV are like brothers, you cluster with Asturians.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 02:58 AM

Please, dont mix Asturians with this Arabo-Mexican living in USA. Thanks.

Hadouken
03-14-2018, 03:02 AM

how is that a surprise ? even though bosnia and england are rather far from each other they are a lot closer geographically than pashtuns are to us . why should we be closer than they are ? only because we are both iranic speaking populations ? lol . and they both are europeans and europe is the most homogenous "continent" .

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 03:09 AM

I cluster with Austrians, not Asturians.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Please, dont mix Asturians with this Arabo-Mexican living in USA. Thanks.

Asturians are descended from Arabs and they created Mexicans.

Cristiano viejo
03-14-2018, 03:10 AM
Asturians are descended from Arabs and they created Mexicans.

Arabs never ruled Asturias, illiterate. This is not Sicily :D

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Arabs never ruled Asturias, illiterate. This is not Sicily :D

Your mom gets dominated by thick Moorish cocks every night. 35 years ago, this led to your conception.

Mingle
03-14-2018, 03:33 AM
how is that a surprise ? even though bosnia and england are rather far from each other they are a lot closer geographically than pashtuns are to us . why should we be closer than they are ? only because we are both iranic speaking populations ? lol . and they both are europeans and europe is the most homogenous "continent" .

It makes sense that Englishmen are closer to Bosnians. But I didn't expect such a huge difference. I'm much closer to even North Caucasians than to Kurds.

And yes, because we're both Iranic, that gave me a false impression of the genetics of the region. I'm even significantly closer to North Caucasians than to Kurds.

Of course this all makes sense, but before when I had very little knowledge in this field, it isn't something that I would have expected.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Hadouken
03-14-2018, 03:39 AM
It makes sense that Englishmen are closer to Bosnians. But I didn't expect such a huge difference. I'm much closer to even North Caucasians than to Kurds.

And yes, because we're both Iranic, that gave me a false impression of the genetics of the region. I'm even significantly closer to North Caucasians than to Kurds.

Of course this all makes sense, but before when I had very little knowledge in this field, it isn't something that I would have expected.

well it is because we both share certain things but have gone through different autosomal ethnogenesis and environmental adaption . :) it is similar to how you have some basic root like a distant cousin but because of the other people mixed in the family and evolving to a different direction you will have big differences too

some examples of what I get regarding pashtun on calculators :

50% Druze +25% Adygei +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 4.180414
50% Armenian +25% Lebanese +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 3.110409
50% Azeri_Jew +25% Cypriot +25% Pashtun @ 2.324339

Cypriot + Pashtun + Jew_Azerbaijan + Armenian @ 1.140984

etc.

Mingle
03-14-2018, 05:31 AM
well it is because we both share certain things but have gone through different autosomal ethnogenesis and environmental adaption . :) it is similar to how you have some basic root like a distant cousin but because of the other people mixed in the family and evolving to a different direction you will have big differences too

some examples of what I get regarding pashtun on calculators :

50% Druze +25% Adygei +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 4.180414
50% Armenian +25% Lebanese +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 3.110409
50% Azeri_Jew +25% Cypriot +25% Pashtun @ 2.324339

Cypriot + Pashtun + Jew_Azerbaijan + Armenian @ 1.140984

etc.Interesting that you get 25% Pashtun. By the way, some Pashtuns with greater than average Steppe, especially those from the south (Kandahar, Quetta) aren't that far from you guys. Some are slightly closer to West Iranics than to Punjabis.

Mbreti
03-14-2018, 05:40 AM
Only thing I have learned is that many members here have agendas, complexes and insecurities regarding their own ethnicities and themselves.

Most people here are probably also miserable losers.

There are some cool members though and I did learn few things about genetics.

It also taught me that arguing on the internet is a waste of time and to just let it go even if I fall into the trap from time.

It taught me to not share personal info about your life , name etc pics or pics of family members in general, taught me not to even share your own DNA results which I deeply regret.

It taught me to just be more discreet. I noticed many members play this game, lie and pretend to be something they are not ;)

Latinus
03-14-2018, 07:28 AM
"but we are talking about United States of America, the sole leader of this world. Learn your place when you speak about this country."
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4M-CT9TVboo/hqdefault.jpg

Stop acting like a victim. I was never arrogant with you. You're the one who started the insults. But that's ok. People need to feel superior. You tried that on Stormfront (I remember you there) and now you have found another place: The Apricity.

Look at this Med guy:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg/220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

And this German Brazilian, Egon Albrecht, who fought for Germany in World War II and even received the Iron Cross:
https://images.findagrave.com/photos250/photos/2013/286/118704483_138178403725.jpg

Do you think you're superior to the first guy for being lighter than him? Do you think you're superior to the second one because you're American and he was Brazilian?

Latinus
03-14-2018, 07:41 AM

This.

Wrong
03-14-2018, 07:57 AM
I've learned the following:

I don't have Iberian ancestry, that's an ilusion, I'm actually part Morrocan, Algerian and Sephardi Jew.

Mtdna and Autosomal are useless.

Albania über alles.

Southern Italians are mena.

Everyone is part Jew in the end.

Only R1 is true white.

Many more

Share yours!

Every point holds some truth into it.

ovidiu
03-14-2018, 05:23 PM
I get only 2% and afaik Northwest Indians (which includes Eastern Pakistanis who are 80% of Pak's population) get a bit less than me. I think Eastern Europeans and Northern Europeans get more than me on average. My EE (East Eurasian) is typical for northern Pashtuns, but some Pashtuns get over 5% (I've seen one from tribal Pakistan get 30% but he was likely an assimilated Uzbek) so I think we may have more than East Euros and Peninsular Scandinavians on average, but the difference isn't significant. Also, most (if not all) of our EE is likely from Proto-Indo-Iranians and very little to none would be from Turks. Those with higher amounts of EE probably got it from Turks but those with lesser (like myself) likely don't have any Turk blood.

Iranians likely got it from Turko-Mongols as I've seen some get it in small amounts and they otherwise have very little PII ancestry, but their EE seems to be a bit less than that of East and North Euros.

In Afghanistan, Tajiks get around the 10% range so they are definitely far above any European population. Though some Tajiks are genetically identical to Pashtuns. Other non-Pashtun groups in Afghanistan include Nuristanis and Dards (who are an insignificant percent of the population) and they likely get it at the same frequency as northern Pashtuns. Besides Tajiks and Hazaras, the only ethnic groups of significant size are Turks (Uzbeks, Turkmens). Uzbeks cluster with Hazaras and the small Turkmen minority gets a bit less EE than them. There are also an insignificant minority of Turks (Kyrgyzes) in the Wakhan Corridor and Kyrgyzes are almost genetically identical to Kazakhs.

I think Danes get less than 0.5% EE but other Scandinavians and East Euros I'm assuming get generally 3-4%. I'm not sure though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sounds about right. There isn't a significant difference with Pashtuns I think. I can't speak for others in my region but I only got <0.1% on 23andme and usually around 1% or less total on the Gedmatch calculators. In eastern Europe yeah it's like 3-4% in some areas. Maybe in Russia and Eastern Ukraine it gets higher. Some parts of North Caucasus too. Turkey is also surprisingly high, but that's a different story.

But I think people tend to overlook the Central Asian impact on some Iranic peoples, because (and to put this scientifically) the heavily "woggy" features seem to dominate lol.

You sure none got in from Turks in the Afghan/Paki region and just ancient Indo Iranian? I mean there were like various migrating and raiding Central Asian peoples in the region, the Ghaznavid Turkic empire, Genghis Khan, Timur's empire, and also the Mughals later. There was also the Sakas, which were Scythian (by that late time the Scythians had already acquired significant East Eurasian), the "White Huns"/Hephtalites, and others. It's odd that Europeans thousands of miles away would be more affected than people that close to Central Asia. But yeah I think outside of the Central Asian "-stan" countries themselves (which were heavily affected), the difference isn't that high.

I guess 2% isn't enough to cause any phenotypical impact, but I recall you had a slightly exotic eye type in that one thread.

Anyway, I guess this isn't really the thread to debate this on, since it's just about listing things you learned.

So far I've learned that there are many anthropological types and classifications. I've learned that people on forums can have pretty different views of certain ethnicities than the reality. People like to battle about European-ness (which is retarded and isn't going to change anything), and cherrypick people. I've also learned that many Middle Eastern or North Africans want to be associated with Europe, at least on forums like this, something I've literally never encountered in real life. People also seem tot hink that anthropological types found in some people today may be directly correlated with types from thousands of years ago, without accounting for all the different kinds of ancestors they had in between those times.

Kamal900
03-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Bobby sings well.

Ylla
03-14-2018, 11:17 PM
Women aren't inherently evil, but they rarely love their husbands or treat men right in general.

You're so wrong.
These type of people can be found in both sexes, they usually have something wrong with them if they can't love another person genuinely.

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 11:19 PM
Bobby sings well.

:)

Ylla
03-14-2018, 11:19 PM

I agree about lack of life experience but some really surprise me, I learn a lot from them like Wadaad and Zhaoyun. I miss Oneeye and Wogwhisperer too <3

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 11:20 PM
You're so wrong.
These type of people can be found in both sexes, they usually have something wrong with them if they can't love another person genuinely.

Most women just see men as a wallet and a dildo, to be discarded at will. It wasn't like this in my grandparents' day, but feminism, "sexual liberation, and the disintegration of traditional values has made it this way.

I'll probably die alone, and I've accepted that.

Ylla
03-14-2018, 11:22 PM
Most women just see men as a wallet and a dildo, to be discarded at will. It wasn't like this in my grandparents' day, but feminism, "sexual liberation, and the disintegration of traditional values has made it this way.

I'll probably die alone, and I've accepted that.
Don't say that you are still so young!

Bobby Martnen
03-14-2018, 11:23 PM
Don't say that you are still so young!

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that I'm a lost cause, and modern relationships are so fucked up that in some ways I'm glad.

I can still have a great, productive life, and honestly, I don't mind running alone.

Meerkat
03-15-2018, 03:39 PM
I have learned that the scientific consensus is that Ashkenazim Jews have paternal lines that are nearly all middle eastern, and our maternal lines are half or more middle eastern.
I have also learned from these same people, that Ashkenazi Jews are on average 50% European in origin.
Yeah, makes total sense, and the math adds up, middle eastern dad and half of more middle eastern mom= 50% European:confused:...
I have also learned from scientific geniuses, that Jews are all more closely related to each other, than to any non Jewish populations.
Like that totally makes sense, a Yemenite Jew is much closer to an Ashkenazi Jew autosomally, than a Sicilian or Southern Italian...

Ashkenazi/Yemenite Jew.
https://image.ibb.co/b0wZxn/Yemen_vs_Ashkenazi.png
Ashkenazi/South Italian.
https://preview.ibb.co/kEW28H/20180213025010_hd.pngWhat it is that all Jews are more closely related to each other than they are to the gentiles OF THEIR REGIONS. Yemenite Jews are outliers in a sense, for they are mostly descended from Arab converts.

That being said, Ashkenazim cluster with Sicilians because our overall genetic structure puts us there, not because we are cousins with Siclians.

I saw the GEDMatch results of a half Assyrian/half Swedish girl who plot closest to Bulgarians, but that doesn't mean she is Bulgarian or necessarily looks Bulgarian or is related to Bulgarians.

You seem to have a very shallow understanding of these things.

And where did you get that graph from? Did you make it on your own?

Like yeah I'm sure there are some Sicilians who are slightly more Eastern-shifted than some Ashkenazim, but my results are more Eastern-shifted than most of the Siclians GEDMatch results I've seen on here.

This is a Sicilian GEDmatch result from Ragusa:
Eurogenes K15:
#PopulationPercent
1East_Med25.71
2West_Med15.96
3North_Sea15.87
4Atlantic15.13
5West_Asian12.77
6Red_Sea6.24
7Baltic3.45
8Eastern_Euro1.94
9South_Asian1.09
10Sub-Saharan0.78
11Siberian0.49
12Northeast_African0.45
13Southeast_Asian0.08
14Amerindian0.04

Single Population Sharing:

#Population (source)Distance
1Italian_Abruzzo5.2
2East_Sicilian6.61
3West_Sicilian6.79
4Central_Greek7.22
5Ashkenazi7.94
6Tuscan8.11
7South_Italian8.32
8Greek_Thessaly9.27
9Italian_Jewish10.5
10Greek11.13
11Sephardic_Jewish11.98
12Algerian_Jewish12.81
13North_Italian13.99
14Bulgarian16.1
15Tunisian_Jewish16.1
16Libyan_Jewish16.44
17Romanian17.06
18Serbian19.26
19Cyprian19.29
20Spanish_Extremadura20.04

My results:

Admix Results (sorted):

#PopulationPercent
1East_Med27.84
2West_Asian13.92
3West_Med13.41
4North_Sea12.19
5Atlantic9.00
6Red_Sea8.31
7Eastern_Euro5.82
8Baltic4.85
9South_Asian2.19
10Southeast_Asian1.64

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Ashkenazi @ 4.443163
2 East_Sicilian @ 8.033605
3 Central_Greek @ 8.279303
4 Italian_Abruzzo @ 10.330638
5 South_Italian @ 10.500276
6 Italian_Jewish @ 11.218613
7 Greek_Thessaly @ 11.346120
8 West_Sicilian @ 12.025232
9 Sephardic_Jewish @ 12.238205
10 Greek @ 13.175772
11 Algerian_Jewish @ 13.583476
12 Libyan_Jewish @ 15.186766
13 Tunisian_Jewish @ 15.864652
14 Tuscan @ 16.243103
15 Cyprian @ 17.924562
16 Syrian @ 19.080513
17 Lebanese_Muslim @ 19.346739
18 Bulgarian @ 19.367437
19 Turkish @ 19.600016
20 Romanian @ 21.000641

I see you got those results in your graph from the Eurogenes K15 spreadsheet, but that is just one calculator. I checked the spreadsheets of other calculators and in other calculators Ashkenazim are more Eastern-shifted than Sicilians are. I'm not sure if the spreadsheet is the average of those populations or just one sample per population, and if it's just one sample per population, then that's just meaningless cherry picking on your part.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

itilvolga
03-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Every race has smth special
Nobody is better than others congenitally but your ancestors are really effective when people carry away an impression about you

Kivan
03-15-2018, 03:55 PM
> Masturbation is disgusting
> Vaginas are gross
> Eastern Europeans are the master race
> Iberians are semi-North-Africans
> India is a great source of light-eyed people
> Southern Italians = Levantines and Jews
> Black brazilians are very european

Tauromachos
03-15-2018, 04:02 PM
I have further learned not to troll Don Sikeli the Mafiaboss of Apricity:cool:

calxpal
03-17-2018, 02:51 PM
I've learned more specifics about European classifications which is rad =D.

AK-47
03-17-2018, 02:57 PM
Not much.
Breitbart Disqus forum is even worse.
Basically, I'm wasting electricity on here, and just dicking around.
Violent video-games, may be more productive.
I might even go outside for a walk, and possibly interact with actual humans.
This site brings out the worst in me.
Not sure how to deal with it.
Definitely not healthy.
I highly doubt that 99% of members here, are capable of actual healthy human interactions.

Anthony PV
03-17-2018, 05:23 PM
Not much.
Breitbart Disqus forum is even worse.
Basically, I'm wasting electricity on here, and just dicking around.
Violent video-games, may be more productive.
I might even go outside for a walk, and possibly interact with actual humans.
This site brings out the worst in me.
Not sure how to deal with it.
Definitely not healthy.
I highly doubt that 99% of members here, are capable of actual healthy human interactions.
Meh, this forum is pretty much dead. People repost the same stuff they posted a long time ago. You'd better off buying and enjoying the next Grand Theft Auto VI.

Aren
06-20-2018, 11:48 PM

Bumping this for a spot on description of TA and the most vocal voices here.

Larali
06-21-2018, 01:50 AM
Ptthhhh nothing,.

punkybrewster
06-21-2018, 06:34 AM
Albanians and Romanians are globally relevant in the 21st century, Greece is a first rate economy, Europe is still a relevant superpower. hahah.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 08:23 PM
That rednecks that never leaved their country are experts in phenotypes.

Knight Slayer
06-21-2018, 08:26 PM
That South Americans are obsessed with being white and delusionally think that they're European.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 08:29 PM
That being super pale and pinkish skinned >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being medium pale and able to tan.
That you are responsible for the achievements of person "X" just because both of you share the same nationality/race/ancestry/ethnic group.

Black Panther
06-21-2018, 08:31 PM
> Masturbation is disgusting
> Vaginas are gross
> Eastern Europeans are the master race
> Iberians are semi-North-Africans
> India is a great source of light-eyed people
> Southern Italians = Levantines and Jews
> Black brazilians are very european

Black Brazilians are 96% European, bro. Das right.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 08:32 PM
That South Americans are obsessed with being white and delusionally think that they're European.

Many South Americans here are white. But thinking they are European is another story...

Zuh
06-21-2018, 08:33 PM

Well they are clearly part European and this is a European forum where focusing on the European side should not be out of the norm sorry if that offends you but latinos are part of the European civilization and culture.

Carlito's Way
06-21-2018, 08:33 PM
That im the most muscular member on this forum just how I was in Europe
That even Europeans obsess themselves over skin color
Levants being similar to Southern Euros and that they are exotic off white middle easterners even though I have lived around them for many years and they look no different from other hook nose sand niggas
That countries like Lativa and Moldova among others exist

KMack
06-21-2018, 08:36 PM
I have learned that, although it could be trolling, some people have some weird fascination with Native American tribes. And think that Euros planting their seeds all over the Americas is or was bad. Never apologize for winning.

Veneda
06-21-2018, 08:38 PM
I have learned that Baltids are the ugliest phenotype for Albanians. I don't know the reason. Maybe the Baltic Sea is so distant for them.

Knight Slayer
06-21-2018, 08:39 PM
Well they are clearly part European and this is a European forum where focusing on the European side should not be out of the norm sorry if that offends you but latinos are part of the European civilization and culture.

An insight into a world of delusion.

Gründig
06-21-2018, 08:39 PM
I've learned that alot of people have no idea what they're talking about and/or are delusional.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 08:45 PM
https://ii.yuki.la/c/41/16156165f3f9b6c201637ff45a1fdc30400927b59b656560e7 5de1904307e41c.jpg

Bosniensis
06-21-2018, 08:53 PM
I've learned that:

1. I am Dinaric/Pontid mix or Dinaricized Pontid
2. That Albanians hate me
3. That Americans are the most clueless people in universe
4. That I am very good in Trolling my neighbours
5. That Albanians are older than Adam and Eve
6. That Adam and Eve descended from Alban first Albanian who created Universe
7. That Albanians are Part-Time Communist, Part-Time Muslims and Part-Time defenders of Christianity depending on storyline
8. That some Greeks are really different to other Greeks
9. That Greeks believe they represent Roman Empire
10. That South Slavs are Illyro-Thraco-Daco-Albano-Serbo-Slavo-Macedonian mix
11. That Bosniaks have the best domestic food
12. That I am a Racist.
13. That TA Web Site is sometimes terribly slow
14. That all South slavic nations are joke.
15. That Northern Italians and French are Barbarians
16. That Cypriotes are Culturally Greek for thousands of years even though they are Levantines
17. That Northern Africa is Greek shifted
18. That I spend to much time on TA
19. That Albanians are master race, even Jews descended from Albanians.

Marinus
I've learned that I should find more productive things to do while on the computer.

Latinus
I've learned that I should find more productive things to do while on the computer.

LOL.

Ajeje Brazorf
06-21-2018, 09:03 PM
There is nothing serious and constructive to learn in this shithole of a site.

Kouros
06-21-2018, 09:11 PM
Albanians and Romanians are globally relevant in the 21st century, Greece is a first rate economy, Europe is still a relevant superpower. hahah.

I have learnt that South Asians need to be genocided off the face of the earth

punkybrewster
06-21-2018, 09:15 PM
I have learnt that South Asians need to be genocided off the face of the earth

What do South Asians have to do with what I wrote? In any case India is the 4th most powerful military in the world, good luck.

Mikula
06-21-2018, 09:26 PM
That Balkan does not exist

Veneda
06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
That Balkan does not exist

Illyria rulez instead of Balkan? :D

Wrong
06-21-2018, 09:44 PM
That the Bosnian Pyramids truly exist thanks to the discoveries of Bosniak Indiana Jones, assisted by Bosniensis.

Osmanagić initiated excavations in 2006 and has since reshaped one of the hills, making it look like a stepped pyramid (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepped_pyramid).[9] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-Woodard2007a-9)[10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-Pruitt2012a-10) The academic community has called for the government to end funding of excavations and disruption of the site because of the damage to true archeological resources.[11] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-BBC2006-11)[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-Smiths-4)[12] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-Guardian2006-12)[13] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims#cite_note-Epoch2013-13)

Ajeje Brazorf
06-21-2018, 09:47 PM
On TA I discovered that there are no Sicilian outside of nightclubs.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 10:14 PM
On TA I discovered that there are no Sicilian outside of nightclubs.

:rofl_002::rofl_002::rofl_002:

Catarinense1998
06-21-2018, 10:17 PM
I discovered I'm not white (thanks Mexinol).
All the iberians are at least 5% SSA.
Turks are europeans.
We need to offer help to immigrants.

happycow
06-21-2018, 10:22 PM
I never realized how much infighting there was amongst Euro populations until I joined this forum tbh.

Ajeje Brazorf
06-21-2018, 10:25 PM
I never realized how much infighting there was amongst Euro populations until I joined this forum tbh.

Almost all can exist only in anthrotard forums but not in real life.

Latinus
06-21-2018, 10:25 PM
That Iberians and Italians are always fighting among each other in order to prove which region has lighter features and less exotic looking people.
That Southern Euros natural skintone is swarthy.

Kivan
06-21-2018, 10:32 PM
> I'm Pontid/Pontic-Med.
> God is Albanian.
> Most users in TA aren't Europeans.
> It's ok to be an Incel.
> I need to lie/hide enthicity to get honest taxonomic classifications since most users here are biased as fuck.
> Northern Meshitco über alles.

Kriptc06
06-21-2018, 10:32 PM

well, I have to agree.

Papastratosels26
06-21-2018, 10:35 PM
Nothing.

Zuh
06-21-2018, 10:35 PM
I discovered I'm not white (thanks Mexinol).
All the iberians are at least 5% SSA.
Turks are europeans.
We need to offer help to immigrants.

Yes we are not white but half breed European mongrels you are just more Euro than me that's all unless you can confirmed your pureness than I take everything I said back.

Thanas Django
06-22-2018, 08:28 AM
my identity as enlightened Albanian Macedonian Cypriot.

Abdelnour
06-22-2018, 10:46 AM

Yep.

In this site, you need to watch what you write as anyone can be offended by anything and will respond back with insulta ane sometimes death threats.

Moje ime
06-23-2018, 08:57 AM
About phenotypes, haplogroups, dna tests and that's it.

Loki
06-23-2018, 10:39 AM
I've learned quite a bit about human behaviour on this forum...

Teutone
06-23-2018, 10:44 AM
anthrotards are anthrotards, they cannot even look at humans or enjoy simple sports without classify people and care about their genetics

and pan-slavinist, nordicist,WASP and mediterrean-supremacists are all scum

Joso
06-23-2018, 05:32 PM
I've learned that Indians are the only true aryans
That Northern Chinese are the uber niggas of Asia
That being a WOG is more shameful than being mixed with mongoloid
That Greeks are the only meds that are proud of that( pontids)
That non-Russians idolatres Russia more than the Russians themselves
That north Italians are equal to Germans, while southern Italians are identical to Arabs
That most of the users actually have a life( that is so surprising because that is not common in these type of foruns...) :p

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 07:29 PM
I've learned that
Greeks are olive pickers
Poles are polaks
serbs are cetnick or whatever they called
croats are ustashi?!!! mmm ok
cypriots are punch of olive pickers also.
Germans don't care about such forums.
spaniards and portugueses spend 24 hours either talking about their european roots to demolish the idea of MOORS or speaking about football.

south americans are the coolest dudes.

Egyptians cause so much butthurt to many europeans that they spend much time claiming we aren't real Egyptians :lol:

Meerkat
06-24-2018, 07:44 PM

They can though. Many Kurds and Assyrians are also white passing by US standards, even if they cannot pass for European.

Livin
06-24-2018, 07:47 PM
I've learned that
Greeks are olive pickers
Poles are polaks
serbs are cetnick or whatever they called
croats are ustashi?!!! mmm ok
cypriots are punch of olive pickers also.
Germans don't care about such forums.
spaniards and portugueses spend 24 hours either talking about their european roots to demolish the idea of MOORS or speaking about football.

south americans are the coolest dudes.

Egyptians cause so much butthurt to many europeans that they spend much time claiming we aren't real Egyptians :lol:

We really wanted to know your opinion african boy hahahahahaha

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 07:49 PM
We really wanted to know your opinion african boy hahahahahaha

oh look olive picker <3 how much kilo cost today? :lol:

Livin
06-24-2018, 07:51 PM
oh look olive picker <3 how much kilo cost today? :lol:

Even oliver pickers are million of times better than an african like you hahahaha sandnigger...!!!

Tauromachos
06-24-2018, 07:54 PM
I have learned that Egyptians have a gay obsession with Greeks

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 07:58 PM
hahahahaha i swear i like to joke with greeks, funny people <3

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 07:59 PM
Even oliver pickers are million of times better than an african like you hahahaha sandnigger...!!!

:lol: :lol:

Livin
06-24-2018, 08:00 PM
:lol: :lol:

Ok enough with jokes,its time for you to pray.

Turn to the side of MENA and sing......

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 08:03 PM
Ok enough with jokes,its time for you to pray.

Turn to the side of MENA and sing......

but but but you are christian, you pray to a mena guy :lol:

Livin
06-24-2018, 08:06 PM

I don't have problem with MENA people.

Bosniensis
06-24-2018, 08:08 PM

Egyptians were always our friends even in ancient times :)

<3 <3 <3

We don't like Beduin Arabs though.

Yaglakar
06-24-2018, 08:09 PM
That southern Europeans are not that physically similar to Mediterranean Arabs, although I would maintain that many do resemble each other.

Egyptian
06-24-2018, 08:38 PM
Egyptians were always our friends even in ancient times :)

<3 <3 <3

We don't like Beduin Arabs though.

why? Beduin Arabs should immigrate to Albania to enrich it <3 :lol:

Damião de Góis
06-24-2018, 08:43 PM
The biggest lesson was that non-euros (latinos, arabs, etc) are really worried about southern europeans. I mean really worried.

Ajeje Brazorf
06-24-2018, 09:46 PM
That often people tend to talk too much about ethnicities they don't know a shit about, without worrying about the accuracy of their own statements.

de Burgh II
06-24-2018, 09:59 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/expert-memes/08b147c9fe228bc638b5a2d9414d0b44.jpg

Rouxinol
06-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Nothing that I didn’t know before.

Teutone
09-02-2018, 09:43 AM
---------

Moje ime
09-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Kids apparently dont have hormones.

https://i.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.webp

You support T hormonal therapy for kids?

Nazarene
09-02-2018, 09:46 AM
That there is true individuality in a world of collectivism

Teutone
09-02-2018, 09:47 AM
You support T hormonal therapy for kids?

-----

Moje ime
09-02-2018, 09:48 AM
You disqualified yourself from getting any serious answer.

Just accept it.

If you think you won the debate, I leave that to you :D

Live in your middle ages satan guilty for all world. I know I am right.

Latinus
09-02-2018, 04:58 PM
That you have to look 100% similar to a certain ethnicity in order to pass in their country of origin.

Teutone
12-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Before I joined TA as my oldest posts show, I did not care about Slavs at all, I grew up with Balkaners and even had a positive view.

Now I realized East Slavs are the biggest cunts, earth could possibly create, makes me understand why my ancestors fought them.

Balkan "slavs" are still awesome to me, I just doubt they are really slavic.

Nordicists are also huge idiots and anti-semits got a inferiority complex just like east slavs.

In nomine patris, et filius, et spiritus sancti.

pulstar
12-05-2019, 06:13 PM
This forum taught me to be more open minded, especially towards those that were different by birth.

Mingle
12-05-2019, 06:13 PM
Before I joined TA as my oldest posts show, I did not care about Slavs at all, I grew up with Balkaners and even had a positive view.

Now I realized East Slavs are the biggest cunts, earth could possibly create, makes me understand why my ancestors fought them.

Balkan "slavs" are still awesome to me, I just doubt they are really slavic.

Nordicists are also huge idiots and anti-semits got a inferiority complex just like east slavs.

In nomine patris, et filius, et spiritus sancti.What about West Slavs?

Teutone
12-05-2019, 06:20 PM
What about West Slavs?

Who are west slavs to you

JosephK
12-05-2019, 06:23 PM
That in Europe and Latin America, apparently, White people are considered influential and even "cool."

Kamal900
12-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Who are west slavs to you

Polaks, Czechs and other Central European Slavs.

Teutone
12-05-2019, 06:28 PM
Polaks, Czechs and other Central European Slavs.

Czechs are alright, on TA only Mikula tho

Westbrook
12-05-2019, 06:32 PM
I learned that all Americans have SSA, Amerindian, and/or Jewish blood, which is why we're so violent, tan, and stupid.

Moje ime
12-05-2019, 07:05 PM
About trolling.

Celestia
12-05-2019, 07:09 PM
I’ve learned more about the Balkans from the months I’ve been on this site than I have in my 26 years of existence.

Östsvensk
12-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Language determines your race.
East Germans are Slavs who speak German.
Russians are mostly or all Mongoloid.
Middle Easterners can be periphery Germanics.
Finns represent all Northern Europeans, and therefore all Southern Europeans are whiter than Northern Europeans.
Racial breakdown is all measured by Y-DNA only.
Finland-Swedes are further away from Swedes than Czech people.
Iberians are culturally and also genetically Northwest Europeans, precisely like the British and Irish.
That some European ethnic groups have so big genetic differences that two members of them mixing can be miscegenation.

TheMaestro
12-05-2019, 07:15 PM
I learned

Finland is a mongol country
North and south Italy is difference like China and Nigeria
If you're from Balkans your automatically PontoDinarid
Unban Lissyi
Canada will go in war and will process a genocide against non-whites
Turks from western Turkey are white
Kosovars are muslim terrorists
Albanians are Africans from Caucasius
New Zedna8nders are the best
Croats and Serbs are nothing alike
Spainard have blonde blue eyed population with 0% North African dna
E-V13 is African
Indians are steppe r1b white saviour Caucasians
Macedonians are pure Slavs
Hungarians are mongol Turanids
Slovakians never heard about TA
Swedes are black already
Germans have mighty very legit Bavarian build residing in Richmond Virginia
Everyone with big white head is automatically Polak
50% of people want to look whiter and take pictures in front of sun and open their eyes so they are more lighter
None of people from UK actually watch football
Irish are in pubs and have no time for TA
Americans are experts for European looks, European countries and European politics

Yamnaya
12-05-2019, 07:19 PM
That turks are cool and not really like the MENA 'muslims' that live in Europe, that the balkans is a shitfest and that everybody wants to be nordic

Yamnaya
12-05-2019, 07:19 PM
I learned

Finland is mongol country

North and south Italy is difference like China and Nigeria
If you're from Balkans your automatically PontoDinarid
Unban Lissyi
Canada will go in war and will process a genocide against non-whites
Turks from western Turkey are white
Kosovars are muslim terrorists
Albanians are agnostic christians
New Zedna8nders are the best
Croats and Serbs are nothing alike
Spainard have blonde blue eyed population with 0% North African dna
E-V13 is African
Indians are steppe r1b white saviour Caucasians
Macedonians are pure Slavs
Hungarians are mongol Turanids
Slovakians never heard about TA
Swedes are black already
Germans have mighty very legit Bavarian build residing in Richmond Virginia
Everyone with big white head is automatically Polak
50% of people want to look whiter and take pictures in front of sun and open their eyes so they are more lighter
None of people from UK actually watch football
Irish are in pubs and have no time for TA
Americans are experts for European looks, European countries and European politics
hahahahahhahahhahahhahhaha

Mr.G
12-05-2019, 07:23 PM
I’ve learned more about the Balkans from the months I’ve been on this site than I have in my 26 years of existence.

Haha yeah me too

Numidia
12-05-2019, 07:33 PM
I learned that iberians (like italians) on TA are idiots that's why they are trolled by others mixed south americans side with spaniards because they admire them and at the same time they are racist of amerindians and blacks even when they belong to this ethnicities
Balkans members thinks this forum is a nationalists competition
People love to mention subsaharian impact on NA as if we would be offended

contributor
12-05-2019, 07:37 PM

rolf do you realize how revealing that is about your lack of knowledge within your own country's politics, considering its been a major factor in Balkan affairs....

Celestia
12-05-2019, 07:39 PM
rolf do you realize how revealing that is about your lack of knowledge within your own country's politics, considering its been a major factor in Balkan affairs....

That is quite literally what I stated in my post.
Wow, wonderful observation. Would you like a cookie?

Westbrook
12-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Just as many non-Americans who have never spent a day in the US who think they're experts on everything American
I learned

contributor
12-05-2019, 07:56 PM

for someone this (self-admitedly) ignorant you've got quite a nerve to use sarcasm .

people who subtly roast themselves to appear ''cool'' but can't take it when someone else calls them out are the biggest hypocrites. Thats something i observed on my short period as a TA member.

Celestia
12-05-2019, 08:01 PM
for someone this (self-admitedly) ignorant you've got quite a nerve to use sarcasm .

people who subtly roast themselves to appear ''cool'' but can't take it when someone else calls them out are the biggest hypocrites. Thats something i observed on my short period as a TA member.

Lol look dude to save us both some time.
There’s only one person on this entire site that can upset me and it’s most certainly not you.
I get it, you’re upset cause I called you out for having a big guy attitude to make up for your small penis.
And your threats on my rep comments and quotes on my posts are just clarifying that my accusation was correct.

Like I said, it’s a forum. Don’t get your panties in a wad ;)
Cheers, sweetheart.

Slavic Italian
12-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Teutone is a pansy. Peterski has five accounts or more. I like East Slavs even more than I initially did. A lot of government agents hang out here.

Teutone
12-05-2019, 08:03 PM
speaking about shizophrenia

Teutone
12-05-2019, 08:16 PM
topkek

TheMaestro
12-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Can I have one?

Celestia
12-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Can I have one?

Chocolate chip or sugar cookie?

TheMaestro
12-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Just as many non-Americans who have never spent a day in the US who think they're experts on everything American

I was only in Canada dear, I don't comment on Muricans, but yeah XD Smile.

TheMaestro
12-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Chocolate chip or sugar cookie?

Chocholate chip, thanks.

Celestia
12-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Chocholate chip, thanks.

One for you and one for contributor
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93417&d=1575581458

TheMaestro
12-05-2019, 08:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qufhQqs.gif

contributor
12-05-2019, 08:49 PM
https://www.1575581458

i dont accept gifts from sly people

you owe me a sincere apology for trying to defame my repuptation.

Joso
12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
That you have to look 100% similar to a certain ethnicity in order to pass in their country of origin.

If you are not atlanto-med, you cannot pass as Spaniard.

Latinus
12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
If you are not atlanto-med, you cannot pass as Spaniard.

Or Berid, Gracile-Med, Alpine-Med...

Kamal900
12-11-2019, 11:34 AM
I do missed Bobby Martnen.

Dna8
12-14-2019, 03:20 AM
That Caesar, Crassus and I pass better in Belgium than in Italy.

What delightful nonsense!

Daos777
12-14-2019, 04:10 AM
Found a bunch of cool songs mostly like this

https://youtu.be/DEcdx4ZPv5U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooting Carmen
12-18-2019, 07:46 PM
That in any given European country, all the people with dark hair, dark eyes and an olive complexion must be (please tick off as appropriate): Southern Europeans/Jews/Turks/Arabs/Gypsies/North Africans/Latin Americans but never ever the native population. To some extent this even applies to some parts of West Asia too.

Duffmannn
12-18-2019, 11:29 PM
Any person in the world can pass as atypical sicilian.

Tooting Carmen
12-18-2019, 11:34 PM
Any person in the world can pass as atypical sicilian.

Sikeliot =/= TA.

TheMaestro
12-18-2019, 11:38 PM
That Caesar, Crassus and I pass better in Belgium than in Italy.

What delightful nonsense!

You pass well in Hague if that helps.

Kamal900
12-19-2019, 01:00 AM
That being a collectivist is the road to hell and depression which is why I'm no longer interested in politics and collectivization anymore. A human being is an animal that is far more above than any animal that ever lived on earth, and we have the brain to think independently rather than allowing others to do it for us and being a conformist to the general norm of society no different from cattle.

Latinus
12-19-2019, 10:06 PM
That being a collectivist is the road to hell and depression which is why I'm no longer interested in politics and collectivization anymore. A human being is an animal that is far more above than any animal that ever lived on earth, and we have the brain to think independently rather than allowing others to do it for us and being a conformist to the general norm of society no different from cattle.

Stresing yourself over politics is a waste of time, the average joe can't change anything, and many politicans don't give a shit about you.

Latinus
12-19-2019, 10:07 PM
Double post.

Daco Celtic
12-19-2019, 10:09 PM
learned about genetic calculators, PCAs, north and south shifting

Moje ime
12-19-2019, 10:13 PM
About fragile egos and weird obsessions.

Celestia
12-19-2019, 10:55 PM
I initially joined this site for the taxonomy section but after being here for almost a year I’ve realized taxonomy is a pseudo-science and really doesn’t hold up much truth in ancestry. It’s still fun to play around with though. SNP’s have sparked my interest now.

Crimean
12-19-2019, 11:01 PM
Asses are much more interesting than genetics.

Latinus
12-19-2019, 11:05 PM
I initially joined this site for the taxonomy section but after being here for almost a year I’ve realized taxonomy is a pseudo-science and really doesn’t hold up much truth in ancestry. It’s still fun to play around with though. SNP’s have sparked my interest now.

It's pseudo-science, but still fun.

Moje ime
12-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Sometimes people online can't differentiate other people online but see them all as one person.