PDA

View Full Version : Who looks more European: The Ghostface or Myanthropologies?

Źıün
05-12-2017, 09:02 PM
This is not a thread intended to troll or offend anyone. I am just curious. Poll should be up.

Shah-Jehan
05-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Probably Myanthropologies, he looks like a European Jew or something.

Kamal900
05-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Myanthropologies, and he's a full blooded Afghan in comparison to The Ghostface who admits that he has European ancestry.

RN97
05-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Ghostface IMO, he can pass in most of the Balkans. MA looks more like someone from the caucasus IMO.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't know what Ghostface looks, so I'll say him. I have seen some normal picsof MA, with his natural look and he looked south asian like Pakistan or something.

Źıün
05-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't know what Ghostface looks, so I'll say him. I have seen some normal picsof MA, with his natural look and he looked south asian like Pakistan or something.

Ghostface has a classification thread that he made here recently.

Vyasa
05-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Ghostface

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Ghostface has a classification thread that he made here recently.

Really. I haven't seen it. But I seen some pic of MA somewhere posted. The kid looked very South asian like Paki. Like the Paki immigrants you see in UK.

Źıün
05-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Really. I haven't seen it. But I seen some pic of MA somewhere posted. The kid looked very South asian like Paki. Like the Paki immigrants you see in UK.

You can use the search function. It'll come up. Ghostface's thread.

Myanthropologies
05-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Lmao *facepalm*

Źıün
05-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Lmao *facepalm*

This was just made out of curiosity because of what is happening in that other thread.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 09:25 PM
You can use the search function. It'll come up. Ghostface's thread.

Nah. It's okay.

Anyway, MA look like a normal Afganistan like the ones I posted in some thread of mines. Just slight lighter. But I still keep my answer. Because, like I said I seen pic of him more natural, the kid looked very south asian, Pakistan like.

On avarage, I'm not surprise. Turks look and are more Euro than a Afganistan. After all, Turkey is near Europe, Greece, Cyprus. And Afganistan next to Pakistan

Myanthropologies
05-12-2017, 09:26 PM
This was just made out of curiosity because of what is happening in that other thread.

Meh, i just think that this will feed his ego. But I just saw his classification thread, and he honestly does have more "European" facial features than I do.

Ryujin
05-12-2017, 10:02 PM
Meh, i just think that this will feed his ego. But I just saw his classification thread, and he honestly does have more "European" facial features than I do.

I considered you a friend but you began to assault me here, that is really disappointing. You don't get my point. Or you're just jealous, as I also stated in the other thread that you can't live that free, western life in your home country, while I'm living in my own country, not in the US or any other Western country like you, and enjoying the freedoms that were bestowed on our people by Atatürk's reforms that made Turkey look towards the West.

I live in my home country, and live the life I want to. I sit on the grass by the sea, drink with a girl against the great landscape. Could you do this in Afghanistan? no. Because your country is shit. Just like other MENA countries in the area. But you're envious of Turkey because we can do these things in our country. And that is the main reason why you all MENA people assault Turkey and Turks on every platform out of envy.

I hope you understand now what I'm trying to say. Now fuck off. I don't give a shit about looking European btw. I can accept to look like Ahmadinejad, if I'll be able to pursue the free way of life in my country. I don't give a shit, seriously.

Źıün
05-12-2017, 10:04 PM
I considered you a friend but you began to assault me here, that is really disappointing. You don't get my point. Or you're just jealous, as I also stated in the other thread that you can't live that free, western life in your home country, while I'm living in my own country, not in the US or any other Western country like you, and enjoying the freedoms that were bestowed on our people by Atatürk's reforms that made Turkey look towards the West.

I live in my home country, and live the life I want to. I sit on the grass by the sea, drink with a girl against the great landscape. Could you do this in Afghanistan? no. Because your country is shit. Just like other MENA countries in the area. But you're envious of Turkey because we can do these things in our countries.

I hope you understand now what I'm trying to say. Now fuck off. I don't give a shit about looking European btw. I can accept to look like Ahmadinejad, if I'll be able to pursue the free way of life in my country. I don't give as shit, seriously.

It was just a thread for curiosity. No personal harm intended.

Ryujin
05-12-2017, 10:05 PM
It was just a thread for curiosity. No personal harm intended.

That's ok. I have no problem with you.

crazyladybutterfly
05-12-2017, 10:09 PM
both look euro
but the ghostface has a face more common among europeans though ma can still easily pass as one in many countries

Kamal900
05-12-2017, 10:13 PM

I live in my home country, and live the life I want to. I sit on the grass by the sea, drink with a girl against the great landscape. Could you do this in Afghanistan? no. Because your country is shit. Just like other MENA countries in the area. But you're envious of Turkey because we can do these things in our country. And that is the main reason why you all MENA people assault Turkey and Turks on every platform out of envy.

I hope you understand now what I'm trying to say. Now fuck off. I don't give a shit about looking European btw. I can accept to look like Ahmadinejad, if I'll be able to pursue the free way of life in my country. I don't give a shit, seriously.

In terms of economy, peace and safety, countries like the UAE and Oman are doing a lot more better than Turkey regardless that those countries are not secular and democratic. Believe me, nobody here gives a flying fuck about Turkey and the Turks as they have for many decades, and it was only the rise of Erdogan and the AKP party when they open it's doors to the Middle East. If the countries like here were democratic and secular, they would most likely reach in the same level as the countries in Scandinavia and etc while Turkey on the other hand is still on the same level as other third world countries which there's no improvement in it's political, social and economic problems. You can do whatever you want to do in Turkey for as long as you don't talk shit on us just to prove your delusions to Europeans that your Whites, okay?

MsSPF
05-12-2017, 10:15 PM
about the same I would say

Źıün
05-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Myanthro looks more Kakvaz to me than European proper. Or perhaps Ashkenazim.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 10:17 PM
both look euro
but the ghostface has a face more common among europeans though ma can still easily pass as one in many countries

This is number one bullshit, lol. MA looks very south Asian Paki. Dont look European at all. I also not the only one, also your Italo peeps in IR's said it.

Źıün
This is number one bullshit, lol. MA looks very south Asian Paki. Dont look European at all. I also not the only one, also your Italo peeps in IR's said it.

He can pass as South Asian if you tanned him well enough but overall he's very atypical.

Kamal900
Myanthro looks more Kakvaz to me than European proper. Or perhaps Ashkenazim.

He passes in the Northern Caucasus and in eastern European countries as well.

Mn The Loki TA Son

MA maybe can pass in Europe but as a Gypsy. The most I see him as.

Kamal900
05-12-2017, 10:18 PM

He doesn't look remotely south Asian, and I'm living in a country where 55% of the population are South Asians, lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 10:20 PM
He can pass as South Asian if you tanned him well enough but overall he's very atypical.

In the pics I saw pf him more natural, he did not look so light. Just slight lighter, midium skin tone Paki type. Like one of those Pakis you may see in UK in stores.

Kamal900
05-12-2017, 10:21 PM
In the pics I saw pf him more natural, he did not look so light. Just slight lighter, midium skin tone Paki type. Like one of those Pakis you may see in UK in stores.

Come on dude, lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
05-12-2017, 10:24 PM
He doesn't look remotely south Asian, and I'm living in a country where 55% of the population are South Asians, lol.

To me he does. Here we have some South asians too, not many but we got some. He look like some Paki kids I seen. But thats my view. In fact some Italians from IR's thinks the same. But the avarage is darker, some are even darker than African Americans.

Kamal900
05-12-2017, 10:26 PM
To me he does. Here we have some South asians too, not many but we got some. He look like some Paki kids I seen. But thats my view. In fact some Italians from IR's thinks the same. But the avarage is darker, some are even darker than African Americans.

Hmm, not for me. We have over 1.7 million Pakistanis here, and they look nothing like MA. He looks more similar to those living in places like Northern Caucasus than to South Asia.

Ryujin
05-12-2017, 10:27 PM
I cast my vote on MyAnthrolopogies, I don't give a shit. He can look as much European as he wants, while he won't be able to walk hand in hand with his girlfriend in his home country Afghanistan. Or his sister could be kidnapped and killed because she wanted to go to school, who cares.

I look like Ahmadinejad. All the fucks I give! I can go out now, hit the bar, go to the park with my girlfriend and hug her, with a beer in my other hand. This is freedom. A freedom that we've accomplished on our own without any foreign dictation. Not something that your countrymen will ever see in the next 500 years even with all that US intervention. Cheers to your whiteness!

https://cdn-az.allevents.in/banners/8038e4c35b9b3267a43f328f31180c9e

brennus dux gallorum
05-12-2017, 10:41 PM
A pic of ghostface pls

Root
05-12-2017, 10:53 PM
this weird and abnormal European physical appearance obsession has to be a most pathological disease among users on the forum that constantly happens every day..

Shah-Jehan
05-12-2017, 10:54 PM
A pic of ghostface pls

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?209915-Classificationism

Źıün
05-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Closing this disgusting thread.